- Michael Moore talks about the Rand Paul supporter who stomped on the head of a woman protester while another Rand Paul supporter held her down, and what's at stake in the midterm elections next week Protester Arrested at Republican's Campaign Appearance (Featured). — “ - Redefining the Media”,
- Iran protester slain after huge pro-reform rally TEHRAN, Iran (AP) – Gunfire from a pro-government militia killed one man and wounded several others Monday after hundreds of thousands of chanting opponents of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad marched. — “Protester - Blog Toplist”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Middle English, from Anglo-French protester, from Latin protestari, from pro- forth + testari to call to witness — more at pro-, testament. — “Protester - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Mystery as British Free Tibet protester's blog 'is altered after her arrest in China' By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 07/08/2008 16:34:41. The family of a British Free Tibet protester who was deported from China today claimed that her blog has been tampered with. Comments (0). — “protester London | Search Results | Mail Online”,
- How can a Protester Inspire Change? A Protester is Simply a Person who Wants Their Voice to be Heard, Generally in Dissent of the Practices and Policies of Businesses or Government. — “The Protester | Truth-It”, truth-
- Protester - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Protester”,
- Find Protester Results by Relevance on . Funny videos, funny pictures, free games and Protester Results are at your fingertips on . We are your entertainment source!. — “Protester Results by Relevance - Jokeroo”,
- One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. Police slam CodePink protester to the ground, call her a "***" before arres. — “Videos tagged with Protester - Metacafe”,
- Definition of protester in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of protester. Pronunciation of protester. Translations of protester. protester synonyms, protester antonyms. Information about protester in the free online English dictionary and. — “protester - definition of protester by the Free Online”,
- Protester. Learn about Protester on . Get information and videos on Protester including articles on iran, didn, rally and more!. — “Protester | Answerbag”,
- Definition of protester from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of protester. Pronunciation of protester. Definition of the word protester. Origin of the word protester. — “protester - Definition of protester at ”,
- Mixx has popular protester stories from around the web. Find the most popular protester tags, stories, photos and videos now. — “"protester" Stories - Mixx”,
- PORT-AU-PRINCE (Reuters) - Protesters in Haiti, blaming United Nations troops for a cholera epidemic that has killed hundreds of people, attacked U.N. peacekeepers in two cities on Monday. One protester. — “Haiti rioters attack U.N. troops, one protester killed | Reuters”,
- valentin_ucm: The Caucus: Rand Paul Supporters Stomp Protester http://nyti.ms/ccAfh2 slavs06: Stupid: Paul supporter stomps Protester at debate; Update: 2nd incident injures Paul supporter: Criminal, too. — “Protester - Define Protester at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Conjugation of protester (see also Appendix:French verbs) protester. avoir protesté. gerund. en protestant. Use the gerund of avoir followed by the. — “protester - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of protester in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is protester? Meaning of protester as a legal term. What does protester mean in law?. — “protester legal definition of protester. protester synonyms”, legal-
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun protester has 2 meanings: Meaning #1 : a person who dissents. — “protester: Information from ”,
- Awesome Video: Man Confronts Liberal Protester at Ground-Breaking for Bush Library. Allah has a great clip of Cheney honoring the former President over at Hot Air, but for pure red meat inspiration I recommend this clip: Click here to view the embedded video. Why is it that the peopl discuss. — “protester :: ProLifeBlogs”,
- National: Abortion Clinic Protester Was Arrested in Oakland; White House Will Review GM, Chrysler Plans Abortion clinic protester was arrested in Oakland. A California man who wanted to intervene on behalf of Black women seeking abortions could get jail time this week. — “Protester | News You Should Know | ”,
- Learn more about Protester and get the latest Protester articles and information. — “Protester - Zimbio”,
- A tax protester is someone who refuses to pay a tax on constitutional or legal grounds, typically because he In that case, the court viewed the tax protester arguments as sufficiently frivolous to merit the imposition of sanctions--in this case twice the costs spent by the. — “Tax protester (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- brings you news, reviews, blog posts, photos and videos related to Army News. — “Army News - ”,
related images for protester
- A wounded protester is beaten by police Bagua Peru © Marijke
- Working hard for our tax dollars We pay this unskilled individual between $13 16 an hour
- marched them right back out as we went through the doors Once inside we grabbed some floor space near this woman bearing a hand crafted sign protesting Mr Clinton s personal indiscretions She was soon asked by a sheriff s deputy to keep the sign down so those behind her could see later a woman I m assuming was a Clinton staffer got her and a few more Ron Paul supporters to
- All the protestors in this demonstration many of whom were in wheelchairs were wearing helmets sunglasses and masks as if they were very afraid of the police It was against the Joint
- Date Friday 03 Apr 2009 22 26 If You Are Going to Protest Do it Right
- protester point jpg
- http krismarkel com eclaircie photos uncategorized raoulcoffee JPG http krismarkel com eclaircie photos uncategorized dog up high JPG http krismarkel com eclaircie photos uncategorized protester 1 JPG http krismarkel com eclaircie paris images palaisroyalfountain JPG
- carrying signs bearing messages antithetical to Kings Communist King go home and Go Home Martin Luther Coon recalled Father Jack Kelley S M 9 Protester carries two signs Nov 29 1964 Dayton Daily News Photo by Bill Koehler courtesy Jump Back Honey
- Counter Protester
- Protester B jpg
- S he even claims that this picture from the Enquirer picture is hers You be the judge Anyways I received this E mail late Sunday Night so I thought I d share it with you all I am writing to you to let you know about my grass roots campaign to have Rosie
- protester jpg
- abortion protester
- Redflex Employee hides his face in van like instructed to do by his employer
- protester jpg
- Is it time for your medication or mine
- circus and I was jostled while trying to take a photograph by plenty of people The look on the police officer s face is quite telling that this is just another day on the job for UCPD The student group Students for Justice in Palestine was disbanded by the University This young woman is expressing her suppression at the hand of Chancellor Berdahl
- Battle royal brewing at Berkeley council meeting A protester tangles with an unidentified man outside the Marine recruiting office in Berkeley
- พยายามเรียกร้องสิทธิในการปกครองตนเองเรื่อยมาแต่ไม่ประสบผลสำเร็จ กระทั่งวันที่ 10 มีนาคมที่ผ่านมาชาวทิเบตได้ออกมาเดินขบวนประท้วง
- Counter Protester Protester | Funny Pictures | Break com Picture
- Citizens protesting Joey Durel s unethical Death Photography program
- CIMG1651 Small JPG 03 Oct 2007 12 11 66k rossport GIF 21 Aug 2006 00 01 65k ShellSecurityDetainP > 29 Jul 2008 20 12 65k DSCF0322 JPG 21 Aug 2006 00 01 65k
- Date 03 06 04 六三中聯辦遊行示威
- rhetoric For a moment I was embarrassed to be from Indiana until the rest of the crowd began to chant THROW HIM OUT THROW HIM OUT as they pointed to alert Secret Service of the threat McCain Palin protester pointed out by crowd He then took off his hat listened to the speech with a ***y McCain esque grin on his face and eventually made his way to the exit gate
- protester jpg
- Lone Protester Expecting More
- Scroll down for more Parliament protest members of Plane Stupid on the roof above They are from left Richard George Tamsin Omond Graham Thompson Olivia Chessell and Leo Murray
- ***y protester jpg
- Aim for the reflective jacket
- Simon Glik a lawyer was walking down Tremont Street in Boston when he saw three police officers struggling to extract a plastic bag from a ***ager s mouth Thinking their force seemed
- To say we were upset puts it mildly embarrassed that during a funeral of a local boy people would do this we just didn t understand but we were resigned to whatever would happen I ve seen news accounts of these types of things but the TV was somehow a barrier a safe barrier I know these things are very real but I never expected this It was small scale with only 3
- Og pludselig sker det utrolige danskerne kommer flyvende igennem startfeltet ti sekunder før sidst tilladte start i en båd som kroaterne har lånt dem Foto BERNAT ARMANGUE AP
- Men det umulige sker På vej ud til den sidste sejlads knækker masten på det lille lette fartøj Bare 30 minutter før start Og danskerne må hentes tilbage til havnen hvor de i hast
- ELITE HI TECH PROTESTER
- Thank you protesters for keeping our neighborhoods safe from this potential *** offender No extensive background checks are conducted by
- they show you a lot of pictures They just come here with pictures of dead people How are they sure they did not die in accidents How are they sure they are killed by the military They just want to go out and start fires everywhere Why do this They just want to create some stories to convince people there is unrest in Cameroon They are insulting their own
- protester jpg
- protester sadam jpg
- protester JPG
- Og de to danskere protesterer over det hårde vejr og appellerer for en annullering af løbet Foto BERNAT ARMANGUE AP
related videos for protester
- Video of Egypt's bloody clashes as protesters defy curfew in Cairo Thousands of protesters in Egypt defied an evening curfew in Cairo on Saturday night, standing their ground in a resounding rejection of President Hosni Mubarak's attempt to hang onto power with promises of reform and a new government. Clashes broke out as police protecting the Interior Ministry near the site opened fire at a funeral procession for a dead protester, possibly because it came too close to the force. Video from the scene showed crowds of protesters running through the streets as tear gas canisters were fired in amongst them. Several young men could later be seen staggering through the streets sporting bloodied wounds. Some of the severely injured were taken to a nearby mosque which was being used as a makeshift medical centre. Cairo appeared to be relatively calm early Sunday as residents reflected after another day and night of protest and political upheaval in the Egyptian capital. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- **ORIGINAL** G20 Toronto Protest plainclothes cops arresting a dude / scary cop lady *****CLICK HERE FOR MORE G20 INFO / LINKS / VIDEOS***** Facebook group: Canadians Demanding a Public Inquiry into Toronto G20 Canadian Civil Liberties Association Sign the petition for a PUBLIC INQUIRY. Amnesty International www.amnesty.ca Sign the petition for a PUBLIC INQUIRY. NEWS Jul 5, 2010 Niagara at Large: Police beat 57 year old amputee, rip out prosthetic leg, detain for 27 hours Jul 5, 2010 Winnipeg Sun: detained women strip searched by male officers, threatened with rape Jul 2, 2010 Toronto Star: Yonge St. store owners call police, told "protect yourselves" Jun 30, 2010 Toronto Sun: Police given "do not engage" orders in response to Black Bloc vandalism Jun 29, 2010 BlogTO: Photos from inside detention centre Jun 29, 2010 Back of the Book: Detailed firsthand account of arrest and detention backofthebook.ca Jun 28, 2010 The Link: Details of horrific conditions in detention centre www.thelinknewspaper.ca Jun 28, 2010 Toronto Star: stories about arrests and police abuse RELATED VIDEOS Jun 29, 2010 Firsthand account of women strip searched by male officers, threatened with rape Jun 28, 2010 Police violently snatching huddling bystanders at Queen/Spadina Jun 26, 2010 Police violently rounding up peaceful protesters in Queen's Park Jun 25, 2010 Police explicitly state policy of "violate rights ...
- REDD "2nd MAY REVOLT" at the UNPFII ( REDD, CDM) To Watch Video: NEWS REEL © SommerFilms, by Rebecca Sommer. . Additional footage and pics courtesy: Arthur Manuel Background: Indigenous Peoples representatives and organizations held a protest 2 May 2008 conclusion of the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UNPFII) in New York. They were angered by the final Climate Change report of the Permanent Forum, which ignored Indigenous Peoples stated concerns about Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD), Clean Development Mechanism (CDM). During the two weeks of the UNPFII, Indigenous community representatives testified about the injustices associated with the clean development mechanism projects and asked that the UNPFII not promote the projects. However, in the final report, their testimony was ignored. The final report of the UNPFII hails World Bank-funded carbon trading as "good examples" of partnership. Carbon trade is a system whereby companies are allowed to emit a limited amount of carbon dioxide, a gas linked to global warming. If a company does not "use up" all its carbon credits, it can sell them on the carbon market, allowing the buyer to pollute more. Companies can also buy into "carbon offset" schemes. The idea behind this is that the polluter can "offset" the carbon it has emitted by helping to finance a "clean energy" development, or a REDD project. At first glance these ideas may seem good. However, there are many problems with this market ...
- Kay Burley bullies a protester in the name of "journalism" Ofcom's reply (in brief): Although we appreciate why some viewers might have been frustrated by the presenter's approach we believe that David Babbs was, overall, able to put his point across. In particular, we noted that even during the parts of the interview where Kay Burley was repeatedly interrupting David Babbs, the interviewee was still able to get some points across to a limited degree. As such, we considered that the subject matter at hand was treated with due impartiality in line with the requirements of the Code for major matters of political controversy while it could be argued that Kay Burley was acting in the role of devil's advocate in terms of her interviewing style, it did not result in any personal or gratuitous abuse
- Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters At Clinic A father turns the tables on protesters who have yelled at him and his wife on the worst day of their lives. Cenk and Ana discuss. New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel):
- G20 Protest June 26 Toronto riot cop lap dance
- Santa Barbara Anti-American Protest This is a recent protest that tookk place in downtown Santa Barbara. The UC Santa Barbara College Republicans decided to stop by and see what it was all about. Can anyone deny that these people hate the military and the country?
- Liberal Protester Assaults Human Events Reporter at "One Nation" A liberal protester physically assaulted a Human Events reporter at the "One Nation" march in Washington, DC The protester was attempting to shake hands with Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY). Follow Emily on /EmilyMillerDC
- Sarah Palin Vs Protester New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- London Student Protest - Horses Charging Students in Parliament Square 09/12/2010 Demo2010 dayx3 See the compilation I made of footage I shot on the day on my channel, entitled "Shame On You" . On the frontline in Parliament Square on the 9th Dec 2010. It's all kicking off when the police move to the side and the horses charge towards us. There is not much I can do but film the ensuing mahem all around me. It's worth waiting until the end when the metal fences start to be passed forward and used as barriers against the police, one is passed over our heads, it's so heavy we all have to put our fingers through the mesh to hold it up, just as the police are battering out hands with their truncheons!
- G20 Protest The Battle of Toronto Track: King Night by Salem(used with approval from their management).
- Peaceful G20 protest at Queen & Spadina Peaceful G20 protest at Queen and Spadina. Full version:
- Iran 25 bahman 14 feb. 2011 protest DOWN WITH DICTATOR P11
- Mike Daisey Audience Protest, Walkout and Attack Mike Daisey was performing his monologue INVINCIBLE SUMMER at American Repertory Theatre on April 19th when the show was disrupted by eighty seven members of a Christian group who walked out of the show en masse to protest the content, and chose to physically attack the work by pouring water on and destroying the original of his show outline. For a full account of the experience please visit and
- Lord Monckton meets Greenpeace Sign the petition! Lord Christopher Monckton talks to a protester at the second International Climate Conference in Berlin co-sponsored by CFACT and several European think tanks. The conference included top scientists and experts, including Fred Singer, Nils Axel Mörner, Horst-Joachim Luedecke, and Henrik Svensmark.
- Iran 25 bahman 14 feb. 2011 protest p10
- Chris Matthews Unloads On Protester Who Carried Gun To Obama Event "You're carrying a god damned gun at a Presidential event," Matthews says to protester William Kostric, appearing on "Hardball" to explain why he carried a gun to a health care town hall in Portsmouth, New Hampshire hosted by President Obama. He said he wanted "to be heard" and wanted everyone to be aware of the rights we are losing. Matthews chides Kostric for bringing a loaded gun to an event where the President would be. "A firearm is a defensive tool," Kostric says. "Who would be silly enough to carry an unarmed firearm?" It is legal to carry guns in New Hampshire. He concludes that it would have been a safer crowd if everyone at the town hall carried guns. Also, he said Obama is "a great speaker" and that he voted for Ron Paul.
- Protesters Disrupt Senate Hearing on Health Care At the start of a Senate Finance Committee hearing on health care financing several nurses stood to protest their exclusion from the witness table as supporters of government-run health care programs. Several others in the audience then spoke out in favor of a single-payer system before being removed from the hearing room.
- Miami Police Shot Protester, then laugh about it. What kind of mentality do these "defenders of the people" have ? The lady is not the enemy ! The other protesters are not the enemy ! Funny that the ones they protect are the real enemy.
- Exploding Tea Party Protester Threatens Interviewer This guy explodes in 55 seconds. Who knew that the Government run Veterans Administration was part of a Socialist Plot and that asking about it would set off one Tea Party Demonstrator who threatens to impale the interviewer with the pole from his American Flag, He would rather Military Veterans go to Charity Hospitals then use the Governments Veterans Administration System. West Side of the US Capitol, Washington, DC final Tea Party rally to stop the Obama Care Reform Bill. Demonstration organized by FreedomWorks 9/12 protest Fox News and Glenn Beck.. More
- Teabaggers can't handle a little dissent ***UPDATE***: The brave man is Edward Kimmel, 58, of Takoma Park, MD. He is a hero for speaking truth to idiocy! A brave man walks through the teabagger protest on the National Mall in Washington, DC, with a large sign that reads "Public Option Now". If not for the cops that escorted him through the crowd, they probably would have eaten him alive.
- Interview with pro-democracy activist at Tahrir Square Interview with pro-democracy activist Miral at Tahrir Square Feb 1. 2011 for documentary Zero Silence. Interview by Gert Van Langendonck, camera work by Jonny von Wallström. New video interview from Tahrir Square Feb. 2 before the violence
- Raw Video: Man Shot in Egypt Protest Violence escalated in two cites outside the Egyptian capital Cairo on Thursday as anti-government protests continued to grip the country and challenge President Hosni Mubarak's regime. (Jan. 27)
- Thai protesters refuse to give up Anti-government protesters in Bangkok have defied army orders to leave their fortified camp in the heart of the Thai capital. While some protesters have taken shelter in a temple inside the protest zone, thousands of others are living under a the threat of a military crackdown. Street battles are happening daily and at least 36 people have died since violence broke out on Thursday. Al Jazeera's Tony Birtley reports from Bangkok.
- Police Vs. Protester In Wheelchair A disabled man, suffering from cerebral palsy, is planning to bring a formal complaint against the police who he says twice dragged him from his wheelchair and across a road in London during last week?s student protests. A video posted on YouTube () appears to show the protester, Jody McIntyre, being pulled across the road by police on what McIntyre said was the second of two occasions at the anti-tuition fees protest on December 9. Outrage about the incident grew on Tuesday as BBC journalist Ben Brown was heavily criticised by viewers after aggressively grilling McIntyre in an interview on the BBC?s News 24 channel late on Monday, questioning him in way many viewers found insensitive. By late on Tuesday, a clip of the interview, posted on YouTube had gathered more than 50000 hits and a top BBC editor had been forced to mount a defence of the interview. When McIntyre was asked whether he had been ?wheeling yourself towards police" he had to explain: "I can't physically use my wheelchair myself. My brother was pushing me. I think it was quite obvious from the footage that I was 100 percent not a threat to anyone." And he added: "Do you really think a person with cerebral palsy in a wheelchair can pose a threat to a police officer who is armed with weapons?" Kevin Bakhurst, controller of the BBC News Channel, said on Tuesday that the BBC had received "a considerable number of complaints" about the interview as a web campaign mounted in support of McIntyre ...
- Raw Video: Man Jumps From Balcony As Protest In Romania's parliament, a man jumps from the chamber's balcony, apparently in protest over the government's austerity measures. The man was not seriously injured. Dozens of lawmakers watched the fall. (Dec. 23)
- Raw Video: Rand Paul Supporter Stomps Protester A Rand Paul supporter stomped on the head of a woman representing the liberal organization . The incident happened outside a debate between Paul and Democratic rival Jack Conway for the open Kentucky senate seat. (Oct. 26)
- Libertyville Abortion Demonstration What anti-abortion demonstrators said when asked what the punishment should be for women who got abortions if abortion became illegal.
- Iran Tehran 25 Bahman 14 Feb 2011. Nightly protest "Death to dictator" p45
- Anti Healthcare Protest - Town Hall Health Care Reform Protesters - Tea Party Rally Stag News footage of the Tea Party protesters from an 8/29/09 town hall meeting concerning health care reform. There's also a "Billionaires for Wealthcare" cameo. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Featured On: Frontline: Obama's Deal IFC's Media Project The ED Show (MSNBC) The Huffington Post, The Ron Reagan Show (Air America), , , , , , , , Key Words: Angry Spring Valley Republicans Democrats Nationalized Universal Public Option Marxist Hitler Abortion *** Brown Shirts Storm Troopers Acorn Sean Hannity Glen Beck Mike Savage Fox News CNN Bill O'Reilly Rationing Death Panels Euthanasia Aarp Seniors Private Government Spending Hidden Mandate Abortion Taxes Medicare Medicade Hospitals Health Angry Shouting Yelling Screaming Arguing Protest Unconstitutional Protesters Billionaires For Wealthcare Screaming Yelling Shouting Biting Off Finger Bitten Bites Tenthers Birthers Movement San Diego Tea Party Kick Off Rally October 25th 10/25 Teabaggers USS Constitution The Ed Show Psycho Talk MSNBC Stag News StagNews 912 Project
- Iran 25 bahman 14 feb. 2011 protest p12
- Police Provocateurs stopped by union leader at anti SPP protest Peaceful protesters stop police provocateurs from starting a riot at the Stop the SPP protests in Montebello Quebec. The police admitted they were their officers. CEP President Dave Coles confronts men with rocks and sticks. Find out more about what's wrong with the SPP at Help us make our documentary about the SPP and TILMA find out more at
- 1989 Tiananmen Square Protests A Chinese man stands alone to block a line of tanks heading east on Beijing's Cangan Blvd. in Tiananmen Square on June 5, 1989.
- Protester Delays Senate Committee Opening At the start of a Senate Finance Committee hearing on health care reform a protester shouted questions at committee members as they tried to begin their business.
- Evidence -- Police provoke Violence at SPP protest This video provides evidence and outlines the case for a full public inquiry into police covert activities at the Stop the SPP protest in Montebello Quebec in August. The SQ have publicly stated that their officers did not provoke violence while dressed as radical protesters with rocks. This video proves that this is a lie -- these covert officers were pushing to start a fight with the riot squad, violating the Criminal Code of Canada and the constitutional and democratic rights of the protesters. We demand a public inquiry!
- Bangkok burns as Thai protest heats up Red shirts continue to stand their ground at their protest camp in central Bangkok, openly defying a warning of a possible military crackdown despite clashes that have killed dozens in just four days. Al Jazeera's Tony Birtley reports. (May 17, 2010)
- Bahrain's king vows to probe protester deaths One mourner was shot dead by Bahrain's security forces as he attended the funeral of a fellow anti-government protester on Tuesday. The shooting happened on Tuesday morning, a day after demonstrations were held against the country's monarchy. The King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Issa Al Khalifa, said an investigation would be carried out into the two deaths. Bahrain has been ruled by a Sunni Muslim minority since the 18th century. Shias make up 70 percent of the country's 530000 people. ...
- Police open fire on peaceful protesters at G20 See more footage from the protests here: NOTE (in response to comments): I did NOT edit any important footage out of this video. The reason there is a gap in tape before the first arrest is because I turned off my camera. Honestly, I stopped recording because I didn't think it was worth the battery life - the protesters were just standing there singing and chanting. I just managed to get the camera back on after the police knocked it out of my hand as they tried to arrest someone. Trust me, I did not edit this video to make the police look bad. I have another video on this account from the previous day, where people were vandalizing the city (and the police were doing nothing), and I recognize that property destruction would have warranted a response from police. However, this protest was NOT like that. It was completely peaceful, and there was no lawless behavior. We did everything the police told us to do!
- Waseem Wagdi, Egyptian protester. Egyptian Embassy, London. 29.1.11 Waseem Wagdi, an Egyptian living in London talks about recent events in Egypt. Egyptian Embassy, London.
- Death in Alexandria Most likely killed on Friday the 28th of January in the Manshya District in Alexandria. CNN follow-up report here:
twitter about protester
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about protester
“The Camp for Climate Action staged a week-long protest against plans to build a new coal-fired power station at Kingsnorth in Kent. Activist Alex Harvey gives her view of what happened”
— Kingsnorth protester diary: Conclusion | Environment,
“Source link: http:///6947/ron-paul-on-tax-protester-case Paul on Tax Protester Case. August 7, 2007 by James W. Fogal. SHARE IT:”
— Ron Paul on Tax Protester Case — Mises Economics Blog,
“disrupted the hearing. could get a word in. http:///blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/103833-protester-interrupts-hayward-hearing. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc”
— Protester interrupts BP hearing - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room,
“Posts Tagged protester' International Space Development Conference Day Two. Saturday, May News | Blog | Search | Blog Entries (RSS) -- Blog Comments (RSS)”
— protester " Artsnova Digital Art and Space,
“Tax Protester: "God Wants Me to Destroy the Judge" The Wall Street Journal Law Blog and to weblogs that reference Tax Protester: "God Wants Me to Destroy the”
— TaxProf Blog: Tax Protester: "God Wants Me to Destroy the Judge",
“Stay updated on pret-a-protester and other favorite blogs with Bloglovin'. Get notified whenever your favorites have published new stuff. On English”
— pret-a-protester | Bloglovin' on English,
“Home " Blog " Will Collins's blog. Health Care Protester Recounts Violent SEIU Union Thug Last August, a health care protester was assaulted by union thugs for daring to voice his”
— Health Care Protester Recounts Violent SEIU Union Thug Attack,
“Police knock 'code pink' protester to the ground, calling her *** PrisonPlanet Forum > ***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > General Discussion for the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library > Police”
— Police knock 'code pink' protester to the ground, calling her,
“DARTMOUTH, Mass. — Rep. Barney Frank lashed out at a protester who held a poster depicting President Barack Obama with a Hitler-style mustache during a heated town hall meeting on federal health care reform”
— Frank lashes out at protester at forum | The Times Leader,
similar for protester
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- formal statement
- pro test
- past participle
- imperfect tense
- imperfect subjunctive
- free dictionary
- trafalgar square
- tax protester
- tv clips
- *** protester
- video games
- animation comedy
- sports travel
- how to
- word meaning
- unanswered questions
- public display
- indian police
- street protester
- tear gas
- united states
- internal revenue service
- tax laws
- illegal tax protester
- tax returns
- north korea
- army news
- private visitor
- los alamos national laboratory