- Proletariat definition, the class of wage earners, esp. those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; See more. — “Proletariat | Define Proletariat at ”,
- proletariat. proletariat (prōlutâr'ēut) [key], in Marxian theory, the class of exploited workers and wage earners who depend on the sale of their labor for their means of existence. Marx believed that the seizure of power by the proletariat from the capitalist class was a necessary step to. — “proletariat — ”,
- The general working class that occupies the bottom tier of society. Drives economies and produces "real" profit through its labor. Can often be see proletariat communism communist marxism bourgeois marx revolution poor socialism bourgeoisie revolutionary capitalism prole proletarian working class. — “Urban Dictionary: proletariat”,
- I have to thank Mr. Austin Lewis and others for the thoughts here expressed, and can only hope that I have been able to accentuate a fact that must be carefully considered by both Socialists and Industrialists in discussing the Proletariat: namely, THE LAW OF ECONOMIC DETERMINISM. — “Abner Woodruff, "The Advancing Proletariat"”,
- Proletariatblog is a political blog from the perspective of a conservative working 'gender nonspecific person' of indeterminate age somewhere in the country of Obamastan. — “Proletariat Blog | Voice of the American Proletariat”,
- The proletariat (from Latin proletarii, child-producers) is a term used to identify a lower social class; a member of such a class is called a proletarian. In Marxist theory, the proletariat is that class of society which does not have ownership of the means of production. — “Proletariat - Wikinfo”,
- proletariat n. The class of industrial wage earners who, possessing neither capital nor production means, must earn their living by selling their. — “proletariat: Definition from ”,
- Translations of proletariat. proletariat synonyms, proletariat antonyms. Information about proletariat in the free online English proletariat - a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages; "there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field". — “proletariat - definition of proletariat by the Free Online”,
- The proletariat (from Latin proletarius, a citizen of the lowest class) is a term used to identify a lower social class; a member of such a class is proletarian. Marxism sees the proletariat and bourgeoisie (capitalist class) as occupying conflicting positions, since. — “Proletariat - Reference”,
- Definition of proletariat from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of proletariat. Pronunciation of proletariat. Definition of the word proletariat. Origin of the word proletariat. — “proletariat - Definition of proletariat at ”,
- Proletariat will be closed for a few months. Kerry and Leslie are traveling the USA, picking up some R&R and new inspiration. Any new designs or Proletariat Originals can be found at the retail store located in Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. — “Store Temporarily Closed for Maintenance”,
- The proletariat is, in Engels' words, "the class of modern wage labourers who, having no means of production The population that works for wages is divided into two fundamentally distinct classes – the proletariat and the petty bourgeois employees. — “Social Classes - Proletariat”,
- This foul treatment takes place as follows: One- The Proletariat get hired by a capitalist and work for him/her, the workers then produce goods or services. Two- These products or services become the capitalists property, who then sells them to gain profit. — “Proletariat - Wikiversity”,
- The proletariat (from Latin proletarius, a citizen of the lowest class) is a term used to identify a lower social class; a member of such a class is proletarian. Marxism sees the proletariat and bourgeoisie (capitalist class) as occupying conflicting positions, since. — “Proletariat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- In the Marxist theory, the proletariat is that class of society which does not have ownership of the means of production. Marxism sees the proletariat and bourgeoisie (owner class) as inherently hostile, since (for example) factory workers automatically wish wages to. — “Proletariat - Definition”,
- Encyclopedia article about Proletariat. Information about Proletariat in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. the proletariat. — “Proletariat definition of Proletariat in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- Definition of proletariat in the Dictionary. Meaning of proletariat. What does proletariat mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word proletariat. Information about proletariat in the. — “What does proletariat mean? definition, meaning and”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of PROLETARIAT. 1 : the laboring class; especially : the class of industrial workers who lack their own means of production and hence sell their labor to live. — “Proletariat - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- proletariat (countable and uncountable; plural proletariats) "Of all the classes that stand face to face with the bourgeoisie to day the proletariat alone is a really revolutionary class. — “proletariat - Wiktionary”,
- One issue that needs to be considered in relation to the definition of Proletariat is Wage Labour. The proletariat neither requires nor is able to exploit any other class; they are themselves the producers. — “Glossary of Terms: Pr”,
- Pizza we can believe in – White Center All content is © 2010 by Proletariat Pizza. All rights reserved. Website design by Tea Tree Design Co. — “Proletariat Pizza " Pizza we can believe in – White Center”,
- The Dictatorship of the proletariat and socialist democracy. THE CURRENT debate in the international labour movement over differing conceptions of socialist democracy and the dictatorship of the proletariat is the most deep-going since the years following the Russian revolution of October 1917. — “The Dictatorship of the proletariat and socialist democracy”,
related videos for proletariat
- Proletariat Bicycle Company - San Diego Custom Bicycle Show Proletariat Bicycle Company - High Class Bicycles for Hard Working People. Mike Parsell shows us this custom steel hardtail and fixie. More info:
- Blue scholars - proletariat blues.wmv you can download the full album here : I would like to share good music that the lord has given to us^^
- "Proletariat"- the working class NOTE: This video does not necessarily reflect wholly the views of this user. (Sorry this would have been higher quality, but the upload time was ridiculous) As a digital media class group project, this is a video portraying the lives of the working small business people of Gilroy, California, which is a portrayal of working America in this down economy, or any economy. The message is simply to show that in a sour economic climate, these are what people do to live, and what you can do to survive, for example.
- NOFX - Arming The Proletariat With Potato Guns (live) NOFX performing Arming The Proletariat With Potato Guns live at Warped Tour '09 in Ventura, CA on 6/28/09. 01 - Intro & Dinosaurs Will Die 02 - *** The Kids & Linoleum 03 - Mattersville 04 - Stickin In My Eye 05 - Creeping Out Sara 06 - The Man I Killed 07 - Arming The Proletariat With Potato Guns 08 - Murder The Government & The Brews 09 - Eat The Meek 10 - I'm A Huge Fan Of Bad Religion & Seeing Double At The Triple Rock 11 - Reeko
- The proletariat- options The Proletariat. 80's hxc punk!!!!
- Krauthammer: "Snooty" Obama Sees Tea Party "Proletariat" as "Stupid" & "Paranoid"
- The Exploited Proletariat [Part 4] This is Pt.4 of 'The Exploited Proletariat' This video features photos of Milwaukee, Chicago and other areas of the Midwest and United States during the Great Depression in 1930. As previously, I put this together to educate comrades and proletarians alike on the conditions existent in capitalist society. With that, it is especially important to see the connection between conditions existent during the 1900s-1940s and the conditions existent today. As the Great Depression is something that the working class can reflect upon, this is an effort to arise class-consciousness in the working class. Intended here, is the recognition that today we face such an economic depression as well. Though it is easy to blindfold oneself, many of the conditions today are the same conditions existent before and during the Great Depression. With that, I put this together as a contribution to the revolutionary working class struggle and as a means of education on conditions in bourgeois society.
- The Proletariat Chariot Shot on location in Brooklyn's very own L train, this is one segment of a 186 part series that takes an ethnographic look into the Hipster sub-culture. Incidentally, the Franz Ferdinand "Tattoo" was applied via Sharpie while sitting in a pizza place on Bedford Ave in the heart of Williamsburg Brooklyn, epicenter of all things Hipster.
- Egypt Violence The prophet and the Proletariat Looks at the posture of Lord ***r in threatening to mobilize 10000 Muslims to stop Geert Wilders coming to England. Shows how the Quran is technically illegal as it incites Muslims to both violence and hatred towards non Muslims. juan williams fired
- mad capsule markets - Proletariat Proletariat
- Stalin, The Father Of Proletariat ★☭ KGB OFFICIAL REPORTS (INTERNATIONAL&IMPARTIAL) PARTISAN WORLD NEWS ★☭ One hundred years of International Women's Day The women who showed the way forward -- and the work we have still to do. The 8th of March 2011 will be a particularly important occasion for women and workers all over the world, since it marks 100 years since International Women's Day was honoured for the first time. As long ago as 1925, Stalin explained the significance of the date for workers generally: "Not a single great movement of the oppressed in the history of mankind has been able to do without the participation of working women. "Working women, the most oppressed among the oppressed, never have or could stand aside from the broad path of the liberation movement. This movement of slaves has produced, as is known, hundreds and thousands of martyrs and heroines. Tens of thousands of working women were to be found in the ranks of fighters for the liberation of the serfs. It is not surprising that millions of working women have been drawn in beneath the banners of the revolutionary movement of the working class, the most powerful of all liberation movements of the oppressed masses. "International Women's Day is a token of invincibility and an augury of the great future which lies before the liberation movement of the working class. "Working women -- workers and peasants -- are the greatest reserve of the working class. This reserve constitutes a good half of the population. The fate of the ...
- Instore PBaRt Battle | Fish McGill & Evoker | Graffiti & Street Art | Live On the first Tuesday of every month Proletariat and Pabst team up to throw PBaRt: a 3 hour wall battle. Crews can do whatever they want and at the end a winner will be chosen by you to receive a ***-load of art supplies. This month was Evoker and Fish McGill. Next month is Skript and Co.
- For Fallen Red Guardians Of Proletariat ☭☆ KGB OFFICIAL REPORTS (INTERNATIONAL&IMPARTIAL) PARTISAN WORLD NEWS ☭☆Rascism is a vermin that needs to be exterminated, we must stop hate other people just because they are different, dont hate them by creed or skincolour. Treat them like a Comrade. Remember; Today the world has cynically forgotten the high price that Soviet Union paid in order to keep the world free from ***sm! Anybody that wishes to know more about communism must study the works of the great teachers of Marxism: Marx. Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mao. And please dont tell me that Stalin wasn't a communist or that he betrayed the ideals of communism. Everything he did and worked for was the final goal of communism. The bourgeoisie know this so they used Stalin as a scapegoat for communism. They used all their venom and lies to attack Stalin and thus splitting the the international communist unity. I became a communist by finding out the truth about Stalin so dont come down here to talk down on him or his achievements. I will accept constructive criticism but not mindless slander, brainwash and other totalitarian-paradigm crap! Most Marxist-Leninists claim that the Soviet Union under Stalin's leadership represented a correct and successful practical implementation of the ideas of the scientific socialist ideas of Marx, Engels and Lenin in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR). Leninism is the key link in upholding and applying Marxism-Leninism, Mao Tsetung Thought. To put it somewhat ...
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin_Wanted Leader Of The Proletariat ★☭ KGB OFFICIAL REPORTS (INTERNATIONAL&IMPARTIAL) PARTISAN WORLD NEWS ★☭ The "Peace Process" US and Israeli attacks on the Palestinians and other peoples of the Middle East has given rise to deep popular anger and sharp contradictions. In order to keep these explosive conflicts...
- We believe in the dictatorship of the proletariat! ★☭ KGB OFFICIAL REPORTS (INTERNATIONAL&IMPARTIAL) PARTISAN WORLD NEWS ★☭ On its 93rd anniversary, CPGB-ML Chairman Harpal Brar speaks of the significance of the Great Socialist October Revolution, and why it is still relevant to workers of Britain and the world today. As capitalism spirals ever deeper into crisis and tries to enforce all its miseries on the peoples of the world, whether by genocidal colonial war, or ever more severe austerity measures and cuts in the heartlands of imperialism, never has the task of winning workers to socialism been a more relevant, urgent and pressing task. Capitalism is embarking on a major class war offensive against living standards in Britain. This needs to be met by a determined counter-offensive from the working class. To be snatched from the pockets of the poor There are to be £113bn of spending cuts and tax increases over the next four years, with £11bn coming off state welfare alone. The 7 percent cut in housing benefit will leave 750000 under threat of homelessness, and the inflation index by which state benefits are calculated will now exclude housing costs. VAT, a tax on the poor, is going up to 20 percent whilst Child Benefit is to be frozen. The vaunted 'ring-fencing' of the health budget is more about guaranteeing repayment of the staggering debts run up through the construction of PFI hospitals than about defending essential services, which in fact face £20bn worth of 'efficiency savings'. Meanwhile, as an estimated ...
- Proletariat - "Misconception" *Now with improved sound! Proletariat is a Wichita-based progressive rock band that my friend Jeff Knisley plays lead guitar for. This performance of "Misconception" was recorded (by me) live at a Battle of The Bands competition held in Topeka Kansas in October of 2003. Proletariat are: Adam Walker - Keyboards, Vocals Jeff Knisley - Guitars Gabe Juhnke - Bass Brian DeLapp - Drums Check out their website: For more info. contact: proletariatrocks(at)
- Nofx- Arming the proletariat with potato guns bored with homework nothing else to do.
- B-complex - Proletariat 'Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working men of all countries, unite!'
- Decepticrats Are Enemies of the Proletariat In response to a pinko. I am HATE Speech. HATE makes us powerful. Glorification of weakness destroys the human spirit. Resist all who glorify weakness. "Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you." ~Friedrich Nietzsche "I like being a monster. And when the abyss gazes into me...it trembles." ~Iggy Hazard
- NOFX - Arming the proletariat with potato guns - Groezrock 2009 Please use English for your comments!) NOFX - Arming the proletariat with potato guns Groezrock Festival 2009 Meerhout (B) April 18th
- NOFX - Arming The Proletariat With Potato Guns NOFX 7 Inch Of The Month Club Fan-vid! Enjoy!
- The Exploited Proletariat [Part 3] This is Pt.3 of 'The Exploited Proletariat' As previously, I put this together to educate comrades and proletarians alike on the conditions existent in capitalist society. With that, it is especially important to see the connection between conditions existent during the 1900s-1940s and the conditions existent today. As the Great Depression is something that the working class can reflect upon, this is an effort to arise class-consciousness in the working class. Intended here, is the recognition that today we face such an economic depression as well. Though it is easy to blindfold oneself, many of the conditions today are the same conditions existent before and during the Great Depression. With that, I put this together as a contribution to the revolutionary working class struggle and as a means of education on conditions in bourgeois society.
- The Proletariat - death of a hedon Album: Marketplace 7" Label: Dutch East India/Homestead Records Released: 1985 Tracklist: 1. Marketplace 2. Death of a Hedon The Proletariat was a punk band from Fall River, Massachusetts. They were active during the 1980s in the Boston *** scene, despite their recorded output having a decidedly non-*** sound; The Proletariat show more strongly the musical influences of bands such as Wire, and Gang of Four in their angular guitar sound and Marxist-themed lyrics.
- The Proletariat is the Master of the People's Power. Long Live the Dictatorship of the Proletariat ! Long Live the Proletarian Internationalism !
- Lenin_The First Bolshevik Leader Of Proletariat ★☭ KGB OFFICIAL REPORTS (INTERNATIONAL&IMPARTIAL) PARTISAN WORLD NEWS ★☭ Increased Poverty and Misery The World Bank itself estimates that by 1997, it will have created three million impoverished "development refugees," displaced by giant dams and other mega-projects. Meanwhile, forests and rivers that have sustained generations of people have been ruined. World Bank-financed projects in Indonesia have led to massive relocation and the impoverishment of tens of thousands of people. In Brazil, World Bank roadbuilding projects have contributed to the speedup of forest destruction. In Peru, IMF policies had a devastating effect on public health. A cholera epidemic broke out in 1991. President Fujimori had imposed an IMF-sponsored adjustment program which resulted in a 34-fold increase in the price of home fuel and similar increases in the price of wood and basic consumer goods. As a result, large numbers of the poor could no longer afford to buy treated water, or buy fuel and wood to boil water to make it safe to drink or bathe in. These conditions contributed to the outbreak of the worst cholera epidemic in Latin America in the 20th century. Human rights are ignored when World Bank projects disrupt the lives and destroy peoples' livelihood--particularly among indigenous peoples. Indian communities in the Amazon have been decimated by the gigantic Grande Carajas mining project in Brazil. Forest-dwellers of the Indonesian outer islands found their forests being cut down ...
- US Imperialism_The Common Enemy Of Proletariat ★☭ KGB OFFICIAL REPORTS (INTERNATIONAL&IMPARTIAL) PARTISAN WORLD NEWS ★☭ The Dalai Lama and the CIA Shortly after the 1949 victory of Maoist forces against the US-backed dictator Chiang Kai-shek, the revolution came to Tibet. The ruling class of Tibet--a feudal class of aristocrats...
- Joint Dictatorship of the Proletariat of Oppressed Nations (JDPON) I have proposed, in the past, that the JDPON should disperse the Amerikkkans throughout the Third World instead of allowing them to remain in occupied North America. Here are some of my reasons: 1) A geographic concentration of Amerikkkans would facilitate counterrevolution. It would also be difficult to exercise proletarian dictatorship over hundreds of millions of enemies: we would need to import a huge unproductive sector of police and such from the Third World. As a practical matter, it would be better to thin the Amerikkkans out, making them minorities in the Third World, where they could easily be controlled and supervised by the international proletariat. 2) Amerikkkans will need to undergo re-education. It would be very difficult to re-educate them in their own kkkountry. They need to be in a proletarian environment where they can learn from the masses. 3) There are land claims to settle, mainly for the First Nations, but also for Aztlán [occupied Mexico -- MSH) and perhaps the Black nation. Conceivably some other nations could be moved to North America if they wished to be, such as Nauru or the small nations in Ghana whose land has been ruined by imperialist corporations. Amerikkkans are going to have to move out of much of North America and make room for other nations. 4) Amerikkkan kkkulture is almost totally reactionary. There is little worth saving in Amerikkkan kkkulture. It would be better to force Amerikkkans to assimilate to the more culturally and ...
- Danko jones - Rock ´N´ Roll Proletariat Danko jones - Rock ´N´ Roll Proletariat from the newest album Below The Belt. I do not own any of the music in this song.
- Sick Tat Bro | Justin gets a Proletariat Tattoo Justin is a huge part of the Proletariat family and what better way to celebrate that than getting a scar. Thanks to Ellen Murphy of Chameleon Tattoo for her artistic skills.
- MUTEMATH - 1.21.06 - Houston, TX - The Proletariat Video blog from The Album Release Tour 2006.
- The Proletariat - Voodoo Economics Boston *** Unsafe At Any Speed 1.Gang Green - Selfish 2.The Groinoids - Empty Skull 3.The Proletariat - Voodoo Economics 4.Jerry's Kids - Machine Gun 5.The FU's - CETA Suckers 6. The Freeze - Refrigarator Heaven
- Graffiti Product Review | Base ink test + Proletariat Boston Massacre Mop Base ink is a highly runny black alcohol based ink.
- Blue Scholars - Proletariat Blue - Live @ Easy Street Blue Scholars performing Proletariat Blue live at Easy Street Records in Seattle on December 6th, 2005. If you would like to see other videos from this performance, check out the Blue Scholars @ Easy Street Records playlist at the link below. Playlist URL: Official Website: Myspace Easy Street Records: Video by Vaporized www.vaporized.tv
- The Exploited Proletariat [Part 1] I put this together for the means of providing education on the conditions existent in capitalist society, esp. in the 1900-1920s. It is important that we comrades educate proletarians on the conditions which they face under the bourgeois state. For revolution to occur, we must enrage the entire proletariat to class consciousness. With that, I put this together as a contribution to the working class struggle and the revolutionary proletarian movement.
- Re: Joint Dictatorship of the Proletariat of Oppressed Nations (JDPON) The fake class struggle of M$H October 13, 2009 Scientific communists put class struggle above all else. Unfortunately, Fight All Fakes! feels that M$H (monkkkey$mashesheaven) is abandoning class struggle for their own bourgeois interests. They support the revisionist Mao while pretending to uphold Lin Biao. Fake communism stems from bourgeois selfishness, it places personal interests first and the interests of the revolution second, and this gives rise to ideological, political and organizational liberalism. People who are fake communists look upon the principles of Marxism as abstract dogma. They approve of Marxism, but are not prepared to practice it or to practice it in full; they are not prepared to replace their liberalism by Marxism. These people have their Marxism, but they have their liberalism as wellthey talk Marxism but practice liberalism; they apply Marxism to others but liberalism to themselves. They keep both kinds of goods in stock and find a use for each. This is how the minds of certain people like M$H work. Of course, Fight All Fakes! doesnt just throw around accusations of fakery. We are a scientific organization, and we approach problems in a rational manner. M$H has made many contributions to our new political line, Lin Biaoism-Third Worldism (post-Maoism-Third Worldism). Much like the now-defunct MIM, we acknowledge the advances made in revolutionary science while denouncing revisionism and bourgeois liberalism. M$H is nothing more bourgeois first ...
- I Am Alaska- Proletariat, Waretown Fire Hall Station 36, NJ 3/28/09 And if you look, the drummer has an acoustic drum and it stands out against the red set... that's because he broke it during the first or second set.
- Proletariat's vintage snapback collection | All SOLD OUT We just got a huge shipment of vintage deadstock with tags Starter caps, unworn from the 90s. Some of which we have 1 of, and some we have 2 to 3. Come quick-Harvard Square-. music by Kommunity Service, /KommunityService for more media, photos and updates.
- KULTUREZ x PROLETARIAT - ANTI DESIGNS CLOTHING DROPS - HARVARD SQ. CAMBRIDGE, MA KULTUREZ x PROLETARIAT ANTI DESIGNS CLOTHING DROPS 36 JFK STREET - 2ND FLOOR THE GARAGE - HARVARD SQ. CAMBRIDGE, MA
- Proletariat - "Free Your Mind" *Now with improved sound! Proletariat is a Wichita-based progressive rock band that my friend Jeff Knisley plays lead guitar for. This performance of "Free Your Mind" was recorded (by me) live at a Battle of The Bands competition held in Topeka Kansas in October of 2003. Proletariat are: Adam Walker - Keyboards, Vocals Jeff Knisley - Guitars Gabe Juhnke - Bass Brian DeLapp - Drums Check out their website: For more info. contact: proletariatrocks(at)
- KULTUREZ DYNASTY - SNAP BACK HATS - 1.21.2011 - PROLETARIAT - HARVARD SQUARE - CAMBRIDGE, MA KULTUREZ DYNASTY - SNAP BACK HATS - 1.21.2011 - PROLETARIAT - HARVARD SQUARE - CAMBRIDGE, MA Kulturez emporium is a fresh look at combining the elements of world culture. We represent; skate culture, graffiti culture, DJ culture, hip-hop culture, reggae culture, rock culture, punk culture, your culture, and my culture. We are the spark of ingenuity and creativity that pushes you to reach for your dreams and break the barriers of possibility. 36 JFK Street 2nd Floor Cambridge, MA 02138-4937 617.661.FUNK (3865) kinfo@
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about proletariat
“LiveVideo is a video platform that allows you to host videos for free, broadcast your videos, watch funny and ***y videos”
— Channel: Proletariat on ,
“wish you well up there in the north I just left from about 45 minutes fgrom you. part will be in the mail tomm or monday priority. dont need the mone”
— +1 for NY-proletariat - forum.Saiga-12.com, forum.saiga-12.com
“blog and forum. Terrence Mckenna on UFOs and Science and God and. For 'Best UFO/Paranormal Blog' Yes, I came in third but you know what”
— The Orange Orb: The UFO Proletariat: UFO Magazine Blog: James,
“Mr. Proletariat sells his labor for low wages in Southern Califonia. RSS User Blog. RIP ALBERT HOFFMAN. by proletariat on Apr 30, 2008 6:43 AM EDT 14 comments”
— Blog for proletariat: SB Nation,
“West Seattle Blog - West Seattle news, information, and discussion, updated multiple times daily, 24/7/365”
— West Seattle Blog,
“The Middle Class Proletariat PrisonPlanet Forum > ***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > General Discussion for the Prison Planet Educational Forum and”
— The Middle Class Proletariat,
“The Proletariat. To each according to his needs, from each according to his abilities. Blog Bunker Experience I feel like I deserve a shirt, I Survived Blog Bunker. As you can see from my talking point s, socialism was not on the list of”
— Blog Bunker Experience " The Proletariat,
“Proletariat Blog. June 10, 2008. Medici In Minnsota. Filed under: New News — admin @ 1:17 pm. Medici in Minnesota. 6/9/08 – Last night at the Open Book in Minneapolis, the Bush Foundation made the announcements for the 2008 Fellowship Awards, and the new Enduring Vision Awards for mature artists”
— Proletariat Blog,
“. Development Blog. Documentation. Plugins. Suggest Ideas. Support Forum. Themes. WordPress Planet. Choose Your Destiny! oil palin parody party politics politics proletariat propaganda racism reform republican satire stimulus”
— Mark Baland's Philosophies and Politics " proletariat,