- Or there may be eclipses, and Milton may be using the term not proleptically, but to designate a prelapsarian actuality. A. The term "ecliptic" is not used proleptically, for prelapsarian eclipses do occur, and the prelapsarian ecliptic is coincident. — “Gypsy Scholar: John Milton, Paradise Lost: Heavenly”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Proleptically - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Pro·lep·tic·al·ly adv. In a proleptical manner. proleptically. Top. Home > Library > Literature & Language > Obscure Words. by prolepsis: by way of anticipation; antecedently. — “proleptically: Information from ”,
- Home - Quote Topics - Quotes of the Day - Quote Keywords - Author X Y Z. Definition of Proleptically. Proleptically. In a proleptical manner. Related. — “Definition of Proleptically”,
- Tzipi Livny goes "Middle-Eastern": Celebrates victory proleptically 8 Responses to Tzipi Livny goes "Middle-Eastern": Celebrates victory proleptically. — “Tzipi Livny goes "Middle-Eastern": Celebrates victory”,
- Mozart has a proleptically Mahlerian way of using contrasting dynamics and moods almost Mozart has a proleptically Mahlerian way of using contrasting dynamics and moods almost. — “: Ralph Moore "Ralph op...'s review of Mozart”,
- Definition of Proleptically in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Proleptically. Pronunciation of Proleptically. Translations of Proleptically. Proleptically synonyms, Proleptically antonyms. Information about Proleptically in the free online. — “Proleptically - definition of Proleptically by the Free”,
- Def proleptically? Proleptically (adv) is in a proleptical manner. It's rhetoric for the anticipation of objections in order to answe. — “Def proleptically? | ChaCha Answers”,
- proleptically (comparative more proleptically, superlative most proleptically) Retrieved from "http:///wiki/proleptically". — “proleptically - Wiktionary”,
- This week's cover is disturbing, but the reality it shows in Afghanistan is something we cannot turn away from. — “TIME Cover Depicts the Disturbing Plight of Afghan Women - TIME”,
- prolepsis (literature), a figure of speech in which a future act or development is represented as if already accomplished or existing. The following lines from John Keats's "Isabella" (1820), for example, proleptically anticipate the. — “prolepsis (literature) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Sadly, most exaggerations or simple unrealities spoken proleptically eventually unravel. Just as planning proleptically envisions the "not yet" of the Kingdom, it also sees "places of realized. — “Cardus - Beyond signs of hope: prolepsis and planting sequoias”, cardus.ca
- proleptically. prolest. prolet. Proletarian. proletarian shopping proleptically isn't defined yet. permalink: Share on. Send to a friend. your email: their. — “Urban Dictionary: proleptically”,
- The proleptic Julian calendar is produced by extending the Julian calendar to dates The leap years actually observed between its official implementation in 45 BC and AD 4. — “Proleptic Julian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- proleptically. proletarian. proletary. proliferous. prolific. prolificacy. prolifical 1913 Definition. Proleptically (proleptically) adv. Pro*lep"tic*al*ly. In a proleptical. — “P " proleptically " 1828- :: Making the First”, 1828-
- By insisting that all writers from all eras are at all times looking forward (so-and-so "anticipates" or is "proleptically" this or that or "predicts" this or that, &c.), I think we do serious damage to our abilities to compare how writers look at their own times, or times prior to them. — “Blographia Literaria: On Prolepticism”, blographia-
- "Christians proleptically experience the fulfillment. of that promise [the second advent] proleptically. the worthless word for the day is: proleptically by prolepsis: by way of anticipation; antecedently "Christians proleptically. — “wwftd : Message: today's wwftd is.. proleptically”,
- Singing Proleptically. We did it again this morning and it struck me with great force: Singing Proleptically. Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, Pastor. You know. — “Weedon's Blog: Singing Proleptically”,
- To my view, ontologically speaking, the new creation is the primary reality; and our present reality is grounded insofar as it proleptically anticipates the new creation yet to come. Now, of course, this is what some of us within the Christian tradition claim. — “A Proleptic Vision of the Global Future :: Ted Peters”,
- Proleptically definition, the anticipation of possible objections in order to answer them in advance. See more. — “Proleptically | Define Proleptically at ”,
- –19– Dewey argued that what we know as objects are the product of previously resolved inquiries. He wrote: The name objects will be reserved for subject-matter so far as it has been produced and ordered in settled form by means of inquiry: proleptically, objects are the objectives of inquiry. — “(Page 19 of 36) - Object Formulation in the Operating Room”,
- in its own right" to the Catholic view that the old covenant foreshadowed and proleptically shared in the new covenant: "It is already for Calvin notion that the Jews proleptically participated in a universally. — “ | Calvinism and Chosenness”,
related videos for proleptically
- I -- Christocracy NOW! -- Prayer A "Christocracy NOW!" solution to stem the socio-economic, political, environmental, legal, diplomatic and religious crisis faced by the world today. While m...
- Min Grant Twyman (Spreading Christocracy) pt2 Final Sunday in our Soldier series Min Twyman talks about the mission aka Christocracy.
- 1Jn4:14 1Jn4:14.
- VIIIc - Christocracy NOW! -- Currency and Use of Force A "Christocracy NOW!" solution to stem the socio-economic, political, environmental, legal, diplomatic and religious crisis faced by the world today. While m...
- Vb - Christocracy NOW! Globalization of Prosperity A "Christocracy NOW!" solution to stem the socio-economic, political, environmental, legal, diplomatic and religious crisis faced by the world today. While m...
- Anthony Burgess Lexicon: 'proleptic' PROLEPTIC Usage: "He wished yesterday morning could be shunted back for just five minutes, he and Dante and Rawcliffe alone in the bar, one damned good crack...
- Manchester Orchestra-Where Have You Been? Manchester Orchestra playing Where Have You Been at The Tabernacle in Atlanta on 05/25/2011 featuring members of Cage The Elephant and O'Brother!
- The Coventry Carol - Trad. The traditional English Christmas carol, The Coventry Carol. Sung by the Six***.
- Oh how I love Israel Just me Gene Falco,talking about how much I love Israel,and the Jewish people. Happy Hanuka to you all.
- Called Shiloh or One Sent The Halachgoy reviews the prophecy of Gen 49:10 that the Messiah will be called Shiloh or One Sent. A thought provoking ***ysis with an important prayer of ...
- III -- Christocracy NOW! Globalization Tsunami (Preamble) A "Christocracy NOW!" solution to stem the socio-economic, political, environmental, legal, diplomatic and religious crisis faced by the world today. While m...
- IX - Christocracy NOW! Result: Proleptically entering heaven (1Jn4:20) A "Christocracy NOW!" solution to stem the socio-economic, political, environmental, legal, diplomatic and religious crisis faced by the world today. While m...
- Re: RE: Christocracy Video Cam Direct Upload.
- Response to Anthony Buzzard's Denial of Jesus' Pre-existence at John 17:5 The "Biblical Uninitarian" denies Jesus' preexistence. This video provides a response to Sir Anthony Buzzard's attempt to avoid preexistence in John 17:5 The...
- IV - Christocracy NOW! -- Failure of Secularism & Democracy A "Christocracy NOW!" solution to stem the socio-economic, political, environmental, legal, diplomatic and religious crisis faced by the world today. While m...
twitter about proleptically
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about proleptically
“Ok, so I once again posted a comment to another blog that really could have been a blog post of its own. The whole world has already been reconciled to God (proleptically) in Jesus”
— Pub Ponderings: Another Blog Length Blog Comment,
“ moment, in this very Presence — a real participation in this Oneness as we proleptically bear the future consummation, now! explicate these interactions at great length elsewhere on this blog and its related website. This discussion also continues at”
— Blog " 2009 " October,
“America is the national Catholic Weekly magazine published by the Jesuits. Prophets speak proleptically about what lies far ahead. But perhaps it is just as useful, currently, to spend some time filling”
— America Magazine The Good Word,
“Already? To our delight, my beloved Jardin de Manon was open for dinner last evening, and our hours with good food, good wine, a beautiful moth, an lunch in Beaucaire, in the shadow of yet another medieval castle proleptically destroyed by Richelieu and now occupied mostly by Western Jackdaws and”
— Provence 2010: Our Last Day of Birding :: Aimophila Adventures,
“When I was in London I was lucky enough to be invited to a screening of the new BBC flagship drama Merlin at the IMAX. It was awesome. The show is a prequel to the Arthurian legend: it tells the”
— Talent imitates, genius steals: Merlin's Magic,
“Stephen Green Don't Be Evil. Michael Ledeen Harvard Endorses Iran on ' means the prize was awarded either proleptically — that is, in anticipation of future”
— Pajamas Media " Obama and Harper: A Tale of Two Leaders,
“First, I've been writing book reviews on for a few years and I've received numerous emails from people asking me to start a blog. To that end, a blog may well be a good alternative venue. I plan to use this blog to post my thoughts on the”
— Why this blog? | Inhabitatio Dei,
“Tattoo blog, tattoo clothing, music and the tattoo lifestyle about old school tats, music and industry news. The Sailor Jerry tattoo & lifestyle blog is here to support your tattoo ideas, images, and provide a platform for tattoo reviews and”
— Tattoo Blog | Tattoo Lifestyle, Clothing, Music and Industry,
“The New English Review - A monthly political/cultural magazine with a literary slant. The Iconoclast is a group blog featuring Hugh Fitzgerald, Mary Jackson, Rebecca Bynum, Theodore Dalrymple, Jerry Gordon, Norman Berdichevsky, Artemis Gordon”
— The Iconoclast,
“vaticanic proleptically molt athenaea sarcophagal dalliance clubmate vinage vaticanic proleptically molt athenaea sarcophagal dalliance clubmate vinage”
— The Weblog of, age-concern-
related keywords for proleptically
similar for proleptically
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- page tools
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- the action
- unanswered questions
- obscure words
- ly adv
- by way of
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- english words
- new features
- community portal
- requested entries
- houghton mifflin company
- dictionary results
- popular searches
- web page
- american dictionary
- american dictionary of the english language
- one country
- first american
- quote of the day
- old lutheran