- The Lotus Notes programmability page introduces you to the new programming model in IBM Lotus Notes 8. It describes composite applications and Web services in Lotus Notes 8, provides a list of new application development features, and includes. — “IBM developerWorks : Lotus Notes 8 Programmability”,
- Execute all steps on the Programmability page, so that you have TIDE, it's running, the TR610 project is loaded, and your TR610 is selected as the target. In the project tree, go to giga.bmp: Use the on-screen editor to edit and change the image to your liking:. — “BASIC Programmability”,
- Lattice isp and ispXP Technology overview. this includes features and benefits of the Lattice FLASH and Flash with FlashBAK technology in CPLD and FPGA systems. Lattice's ispXP™ (eXpanded Programmability) technology combines the best features of non-volatile Flash and SRAM technologies. — “Programmability”,
- In-System Programmability. This section provides information and guidelines for in-system Chapter 11, In-System Programmability Guidelines for MAX II Devices. — “Section IV. In-System Programmability”,
- Product Features :: Programmability. Programming a System Stream Processor (coloured blue in the example device shown above) with A second, expert level of programmability is available in Aspex's own Video Compression Engine. — “Aspex Semiconductors - Q :: Features”, aspex-
- To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the programmability Archives. Subscribe to programmability by filling out the following form. — “programmability Info Page”, lists.cs.uiuc.edu
- This product is a step up from our UTCIS-V™ product and offers intermediate engine management programmability. Variable Control Pressure Programmability. UTCIS Engine Management. — “UnwiredTools UTCIS™”,
- brings you news, reviews, blog posts, photos and videos related to PC Modding. — “PC Modding - ”,
- Find the best and worst Calculators for Students. Wize has read thousands of Calculator reviews from sites like Amazon, Sears, Positives: Nice Capabilities, Good Programmability, Excellent Affordability, With Case. — “Best Calculators for Students”,
- Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of The purpose of programming is to create a program that exhibits a certain desired. — “Computer programming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of programmability in the Medical Dictionary. programmability explanation. Information about programmability in Free online English dictionary. What is programmability? Meaning of programmability medical term. What does programmability. — “programmability - definition of programmability in the”, medical-
- program n. A listing of the order of events and other pertinent information for a public presentation Programmability generally refers to program logic (business rules), but it also refers to designing the user interface which. — “program: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of programmability from select computer dictionaries. — “programmability - Computer Dictionary Definition”,
- From a programmability point of view one of the advantages is that developers only need to Future Directions of Programmability in Microsoft Dynamics AX. — “Programmabilty”,
- Definition of programmability in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of programmability. Pronunciation of programmability. Translations of programmability. programmability synonyms, programmability antonyms. Information about programmability in the. — “programmability - definition of programmability by the Free”,
- Programmability. Reporting Services in R2. Security. Spatial Data Programmability. Key: = Full =Partial/Limited. Detailed Feature Comparison. Core Editions. — “Compare Edition Features”,
- Bryant's Preferred Premium Programmable thermostat brings home simplified 7-day programmability, plus 4 temperature settings per day for top energy efficiency. — “Premium Programmable Thermostat - Bryant”,
- How I Met Your Mother Signed Script by 5 *Josh Radnor. Seller: moviejewel Feedback: 12209 THE CROW MOVIE SCRIPT SIGNED BY THE LATE BRANDON LEE RP. Seller: moviejewel Feedback: 12209 (99.4%) (ship. — “Autograph Reprint”,
- Programmability on . This means that one would have to wait for two seconds to get say, a top-spin after having just gotten a back-spin. — “Programmability”,
- SPSS gives you the best software for solving business and research problems using statistics. SPSS — along with a variety of add-on modules and complimentary software that easily integrate with the Base product to provide techniques for the. — “IBM SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension”,
- Project Programmability. This blog focuses on customizations and programming for Project Web App, Project Server, Project Professional and Project Standard. Includes User Interface (UI) customizations, Project Server Interface (PSI) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming. — “Project Programmability and Business Intelligence - Site Home”,
related videos for programmability
- RBM20-25K Multi-way Reach Trucks Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks RBM20-25K Multi-way Reach Trucks These highly specialised trucks are designed to tackle the problem of handling long loads - such as pipes or timber - in very narrow aisles or other confined spaces. Their movement can be forward, backward, sideways, diagonal or rotational, as well as up and down. Together with convenient controls and full 360° turning of each wheel, this allows infinitely precise steering of the truck and pinpoint positioning of the load. To optimise manoeuvrability, each support wheel has its own independent steering motor and braking system. Full programmability ensures that travel speed, acceleration and braking are suited to the application and operator. Rapid lift and lower speeds increase productivity High-frequency control unit for pump ensures smooth, jolt-free performance for each individual hydraulic action Fork spreader allows efficient handling of a variety of loads Fly-by-wire steering and feather-light hydraulic controls ensure effortless operation, however long the shift Spacious, ergonomic cabin and smooth performance allow operator to work in quiet comfort Clear-view mast with fork tilt and fork positioner allows high visibility and precise positioning of loads Strong regenerative braking speeds up work cycles, extends battery life and protects components from premature wear Built-in diagnostics and fault memory mean fast troubleshooting and minimum downtime Swing-open cab design gives total access for rapid servicing and repair Options ...
- GPGPU 1 The modern GPU can be used as a general-purpose processor. This field of "GPGPU" (general-purpose programmability of graphics hardware) or "GPU computing" is having an increasing impact on GPU architecture, GPU software and programming environments, and the computing industry. These two lectures discuss the fundamentals of GPGPU: the programming model, the hardware and some fundamental algorithms. We use NVIDIA's CUDA and G80 architecture as a representative example.
- CFA910 ARM Single Board Computer with E Ink Display running Linux OS Spokane Valley, WA - Crystalfontz America, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of their CFA910, an ARM based Single Board Computer (SBC) with E Ink Display running Linux OS. This new module uses E Ink Holding Corporation's Electrophoretic Display (EPD) technology to provide developers and OEMs with an easy to use e-paper platform. With it's ultra-thin profile, Ethernet, USB and serial connectivity, super low energy consumption due to the zero power 6 inch diagonal E Ink display, and full programmability inherited from the open source Linux operating system, the CFA910 brings a new level of custom design capability for manufacturers and product designers in need of a high resolution, low power display. Despite being the size of a vacation postcard, the CFA910 is a powerful computing device built with an ARM microprocessor, 128MB of DDR2 SDRAM and large capacity SD card storage. Crystalfontz has also turned the engineer's task of writing data to the E Ink display into easy lifting, with abstracted drivers and commands that save developers from having to learn the intricacies of the Broadsheet EPD controller language. The CFA910 is available with an optional touchscreen and expansion/development board. Crystalfontz is a leading provider of display modules used in embedded, handheld, and rack-mount systems. To learn more about the CFA910, see high resolution photos and get pricing, visit the Crystalfontz website at:
- Birdwatcher Birdwatcher is an end-user-programmable stuffed duck which illustrates a philosophy of programmability (we refer to it as ambient programmability) that could conceivably be applied to a much wider range of designed artifacts. In the first example, birdwatcher repeatedly flips a coin and flap once or twice depending on the result: (define (coin-flip) (flash-and-flap (+1 (random 2))) (coin-flip) ) The typical means by which Birdwatcher can be "told" to run a new program is by first holding the beak closed for more than several seconds (to place the bird in "program" mode) and then holding the bird's face up to a computer screen running the "Duck programmer". The screen flashes a new program to Birdwatcher; the duck reads the pattern directly from the computer screen, and is then ready to run the new instructions. In this manner, there is no need for special equipment beyond the toy itself (eg, no special connectors, infrared light sources, or RFID tags); the toy simply reads, optically, what it has to do.
- American DJ Quad Phase Product: Quad Phase American DJ's Quad Phase is designed to fill a room and dazzle a crowd with it's 160 razor sharp beams of light. This technologically advanced moonflower features a homogenized 10W 4-in-1 quad color LED source (RGBW). Offering twice as many majestic colors as a "TRI LED", the Quad Phase produces up to thir*** colors in all. The Quad Phase also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (30000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, a 1.8 steeper motor for smooth movement and is compatible with ADJ's UC3 easy-to-use mini controller. Features: • High output Moonflower effect with revolutionary 10W Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of LED light • Produces 13 Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Cyan, White, Light Red, Light Blue, Light Green, Light Purple, Light Yellow, Light Cyan • 160 razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall • Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music • 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Dimmer) • Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512 • Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes) • Linkable via 3 ...
- PrehKeyTec Programmability Discover the power of PrehKeyTec's multi-level programmability.
- 2010 Taurus in Sacramento (866) 699-7684 Taurus features a long list of high-tech features, including Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning, Intelligent Access with Push Button Start, MyKey parental programmability, Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Cross Traffic Alert, Rain-Sensing Wipers, EasyFuel capless refueling, Ford SYNC and Voice-Activated Navigation with SIRIUS Travel Link.
- Hardware Programmability Learn how FPGAs allow you to customize for your specific needs while enabling you to protect your differentiation in the marketplace.
- Microsoft Project 2010 Management: Chris Boyd Program Manager, Programmability, Web Services, Exchange Integration
- MASTER OF LOL 1 Episode Main article: History of computing hardware The Jacquard loom, on display at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester, England, was one of the first programmable devices. The first use of the word "computer" was recorded in 1613, referring to a person who carried out calculations, or computations, and the word continued to be used in that sense until the middle of the 20th century. From the end of the 19th century onwards though, the word began to take on its more familiar meaning, describing a machine that carries out computations. The history of the modern computer begins with two separate technologies—automated calculation and programmability—but no single device can be identified as the earliest computer, partly because of the inconsistent application of that term. Examples of early mechanical calculating devices include the abacus, the slide rule and arguably the astrolabe and the Antikythera mechanism (which dates from about 150100 BC). Hero of Alexandria (c. 1070 AD) built a mechanical theater which performed a play lasting 10 minutes and was operated by a complex system of ropes and drums that might be considered to be a means of deciding which parts of the mechanism performed which actions and when. This is the essence of programmability. The "castle clock", an astronomical clock invented by Al-Jazari in 1206, is considered to be the earliest programmable ***og computer. It displayed the zodiac, the solar and lunar orbits, a crescent moon-shaped ...
- Airtools 2X: the next generation digital voice processor Next generation two channel programmable Voice Processor for todays broadcast professional. The microphone is a crucial link to the audience. Proper management of that link is essential. Enter the AirTools Voice Processor 2x, an outstanding programmable microphone processor that is flexible, powerful, and easy to use. Chief Engineers treasure its programmability and rich DSP feature set. On-air talent enjoy its simplicity of operation. Studio managers appreciate how it independently processes two microphone channels in one rack space. And, most importantly, everyone loves the sound including the listening audience. The 2x offers a comprehensive set of voice enhancement tools for any situation. The 2xs Windows® software application enables total control of all essential parameters. Once a desired sound is dialed in, all settings are saved as named presets for later recall from the front panel or remotely. Any mic can be optimized for a diverse air staff with either male or female voices. Our Voice Processor legacy began with the original model 528, and has continued through the 601, 528E, 628 and 6200. Now you can maintain quality assurance throughout your voice talent signal chains with the AirTools Voice Processor 2x, Engineered by Symetrix. Our name has become synonymous with high quality audio processing for over 30 years.
- Electro-Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator - In 2005 Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that became an instant classic and remains the go to pedal for Rock and Rollers everywhere. How do we top a legend? We added a second octave down and programmability letting you instantly recall your favorite settings, on stage or in the studio. An enhanced algorithm delivers a more focused and in the pocket harmonic performance. A low pass resonant filter with Q and upper octave detune deliver unrivaled tonal variations. Now housed in our rugged and small XO case that easily fits into any pedal board. Totally programmable 8 preset memory with instant recall 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics Attack delay Low Pass filter with Q Flawless polyphonic glitch free tracking 9DC-200 power supply included Thanks for watching!
- Electro Harmonix Cathedral Reverb Electro Harmonix Cathedral Reverb Enter the Cathedral and surround your music with the aria of divine presence. True stereo reverbs reveal your inspirations while programmability recalls your spirit of creation. The Cathedral is the performer's mantra creating the perfect space for your instrument or voice while offering an elegance that takes your music to a higher ground. *24 bit AD and DA converters *True stereo inputs and outputs *8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save *Tap Tempo to set pre-delay section *Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode *Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo *Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb *96DC-200BI power supply included Available at
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems® 920i HMI/Controller - "Speed" The 920i HMI/Controller by Rice Lake Weighing Systems combines intelligence, speed and flexibility with programmability for optimum process control.
- Starr Labs MIDI Guitar Ztar Z6S-XPA Ableton LIve Controller Jakes is controlling another Ableton Live set-up with the Starr Labs Ztar Z6S-XPA. The video shows the versatility (albeit a bit experimental in this case) of control and programmability the Z6S-XPA has over the countless parameters within software such as Ableton Live. The pots are controlling realtime pitch and time-stretch, tempo change, sample start and length, channel volume, and various other Live feel! (Though the 'music' isn't for everyone, this demo might appeal to fans of certain styles of electronic music ie Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, etc... Braindance!!!)
- How To - Program Your Dynamite Fuze Brushless System For more information on the Dynamite Fuze Brushless Systems please visit the link below: Brushless motors and speed controllers have come far since their introduction over ten years ago. One of the biggest evolutions has been in the area of programmability of the ESC and the different tuning options you have available to you. The Fuze ESC's from Dynamite are perfect for just about any 1/10- or 1/18-scale application. From oval to on-road, off road and monster trucks, there's a system here to suit your needs. One of the biggest features of the Fuze ESC is that it can be tweaked and programmed to suit your needs and performance desires. We've had a chance to get some track time with the 1/10-scale system and one of the 3300Kv Short Course motors and really check this system out. We've played with the different settings and learned how this system works. From the initial setup, programming via the transmitter and playing around with the Quick Programming Card, we've gone through and experimented with just about everything this system can do. We work with the 1/10-scale system in this piece, however everything we show you here will also apply to the 1/18-scale systems. Check out our video below for tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your Fuze system.Questions? Comments? Feel free to e-mail us at Editors@ For more information please visit the links below: If you like our videos check out our podcast, the R ...
- SteelSeries Merc Stealth SteelSeries Merc Stealth Highlights: - SteelSeries Z Engine enables programmability of all keys - Pre-defined profiles for more than 150 games - 3 color illumination options: blue, purple and red - Internal hub with 2 USB ports - Anti-ghosting capability: Up to 7 simultaneous keystrokes - Special gaming key area - Rubberized movement keys for enhanced tactile feedback The SteelSeries Merc Stealth gaming keyboard features 34 dedicated gaming terrain keys, making it easier and more intuitive than ever to walk, run, jump, crouch and move directionally in games. The gaming terrain keys, tilted at an 11° angle, are ergonomic and comfortable even during long gaming sessions. The keyboard features 3 different illumination colors (blue, red and purple), which can be set to 4 different illumination modes (subtle, ambient, intense and off). SteelSeries Merc Stealth supports simultaneous keystrokes and features a number of hotkeys for multimedia, navigation and other one-click controls. The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports, gold-plated microphone and headset jacks all connected through a gold-plated USB connector. All keys on the keyboard can be programmed with the powerful SteelSeries Z Engine software, allowing for programmable keys and easy to use drag-and-drop macro creation. Download the latest Z Engine driver here.
- Technosoft pick-and-place motion control application.avi Technosoft pick-and-place motion control application developed with the ISCM4805 Technosoft Intelligent Control Plug-in Modules and step motors. TECHNOSOFT Servo Drives are high performance, cost effective motion control products with embedded intelligence, for use on the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) market. Through high level software programmability, Technosoft servo / stepper drives and motors offer extended flexibility and versatility resulting in easy-to-use solutions for a variety of motion control applications. High-level programming tools such as the EasyMotion Studio software, complemented by application notes, application examples and tutorials, help you to configure stand-alone or networked intelligent motion solutions. Technosoft Intelligent Drives can be used with all the main motor technologies, ranging from DC and brushless to stepper and induction motors, thus offering a common platform for distributed control. Technosoft products are supported by experienced application engineers, and sold through world class motion control distributors.
- WholeApple Razer Orochi Bluetooth Mac Mouse Review The Razer Orochi Bluetooth and USB mouse is an excellent choice for laptop or desktop Mac users, and is compatible with Snow Leopard. It has a fully customizable preference pane, is extremely sensitive and responsive, feels great to use, and generally beats anything out there by a mile. Highly recommended, this Mac (and Windows) mouse can operate wirelessly in Bluetooth mode and also as a wired USB mouse for extra versatility and programmability. Excellent choice in a Mac mouse. Comes with mouse, USB cable, carrying pouch, dox.
- ART IN MOTION ala Rudess A new Ipad app called Art In Motion featuring some very cool graphics and some nice programmability. Yes folks- I love my Ipad....
- Why not Just a Lotto-Win Why not Just a Lotto-Win - by Bernard Poolman for universal equality and the end of all abuse - Discussions on the Forum at desteni.co.za steni.co.za http anicrobot.co.za Desteni - DesteniProductions - BernardPoolman - Equal Life Foundation - DIP - Equal Money for ALL for Equality and Oneness as Life -- Desteni'I'Process Lotto, winnings, programmable, 'pre-programming', programmability, system, rules, parameters, control, reality, matrix, system, design, equality, oneness, consciousness, unified, desteniiprocess, 'equal-money', desteni
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems® 920i HMI/Controller - "Flexibility" The 920i HMI/Controller by Rice Lake Weighing Systems combines intelligence, speed and flexibility with programmability for optimum process control.
- Ti***u Electronics ..Power Saving Person Counter For Energy Saving (Embedded Systems) An embedded system is a computer system designed to perform one or a few dedicated functionsoften with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. By contrast, a general-purpose computer, such as a personal computer (PC), is designed to be flexible and to meet a wide range of end-user needs. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today Embedded systems are controlled by one or more main processing cores that are typically either microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSP). The key characteristic, however, is being dedicated to handle a particular task, which may require very powerful processors. For example, air traffic control systems may usefully be viewed as embedded, even though they involve mainframe computers and dedicated regional and national networks between airports and radar sites (each radar probably includes one or more embedded systems of its own). Since the embedded system is dedicated to specific tasks, design engineers can optimize it to reduce the size and cost of the product and increase the reliability and performance. Some embedded systems are mass-produced, benefiting from economies of scale. Physically, embedded systems range from portable devices such as digital watches and MP3 players, to large stationary installations like traffic lights, factory controllers, or the systems controlling nuclear power plants. Complexity varies from low, with a ...
- Hidden Gems in Cisco IOS: Programmability Host Rich Thayer talks about programmability with Tracy Jiang, product manager, Cisco IOS. This podcast describes actual programming inside the Cisco device - how you can program your routers and switches.
- Rampage Board for the ION Here are some of the features of the Rampage™ ION board: 8 Standard Firing Modes The Rampage™ ION board comes with 8 standard modes of fire. Semi Automatic (one shot for each trigger pull and no shot on the release) Burst (fires from 2 to 5 Shots for each trigger pull and no shots on the release) Reactive (fires from 1 to 5 shots for each trigger pull and fires from 1 to 5 shots on the trigger release) Full Automatic (continuous firing as long as the trigger is pressed) PSP3 (3 Semi Automatic shots, then transactions to 3 shot burst) NXL (3 Semi Automatic shots and Full Automatic on the 4th pull and hold) and 2 Fully programmable Ramping modes! User Definable Ramping The Rampage™ ION board has two 3-step firing modes that are completely user definable. Choose from Semi-Automatic, Response, Reactive or Full Automatic firing modes in ANY combination. With the Rampage™ Ramping modes you decide each step of the way, the BPS rate, Ramping Pull Rate, Reset Rate and more. Each of these modes has 14 individual Setpoints with over 237 Trillion combinations! TOTAL CONTROL! Complete Marker Programmability The Rampage™ ION board easily lets you navigate through the programming menus to adjust every aspect of your marker. Setting Include: Trigger Debounce (set from 2 to 20ms) Trigger Buffering (set to On or Off) Solenoid Dwell (set from 8 to 40ms) Solenoid Dwell Modulation (set from 1 to 40ms) Breech Load Delay (set from 1 to 30ms) Bolt Return Delay (set from 1 to 10ms) iFault ...
- Birdwatcher2 Birdwatcher is an end-user-programmable stuffed duck which illustrates a philosophy of programmability (we refer to it as ambient programmability) that could conceivably be applied to a much wider range of designed artifacts. In this second example, birdwatcher is programmed by zipping a bar-coded strip of paper in front of its eyes. The first program just flaps its wings, and the second program combines blinking leds and flapping. The point is to show that one can quickly and informally write new programs on paper (given a cheat-sheet of what codes correspond to what kinds of programs). The programs are bound to be short, but they can still have a profound and visible effect on duckie.
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems® 920i HMI/Controller® - "Intelligence" The 920i HMI/Controller by Rice Lake Weighing Systems combines intelligence, speed and flexibility with programmability for optimum process control.
- Explaining the Entity Framework This is the trailer for a presentation by Mike Pizzo of Microsoft for the DataServices World conference. Mike is the Principal Architect, Data Programmability at Microsoft. He explains the Entity Framework and the Entity Framework data model. The complete presentation video duration (28:53) is viewable by browsing to .
- CITRIS Distinguished Lecture on Intelligent Infrastructure Systems Deborah Estrin Professor, Computer Science, UCLA Director, Center for Embedded Networked Sensing (CENS) Participatory Sensing: From Ecosystems to Human Systems Participatory Sensing systems leveraging mobile phones offer unprecedented observational capacity at the scale of the individual; at the same time they are remarkably scalable and affordable given the wide proliferation of cellular phone infrastructure and consumer devices that incorporate location services such as GPS, digital imagers, accelerometers, bluetooth access to off-board sensors, and easy programmability. These systems can be leveraged by individuals and communities to address a range of civic concerns, from safety and sustainability to personal and public health. At the same time that they will push even further on our societies concept of privacy and private space. This talk will describe the driving applications and technical challenges, drawing upon work-in-progress at the Center for Embedded Networked Sensing at UCLA. Bio Deborah Estrin is a Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at UCLA. She holds the Jon Postel Chair in Computer Networks, and is Founding Director of the National Science Foundation funded Center for Embedded Networked Sensing (CENS). Estrin and her colleagues are currently exploring Participatory Sensing systems that leverage the location, motion, image, and attached-sensor data streams increasingly available globally from mobile phones; with particular emphasis ...
- PDS: Programmable Device Servers There are generally a lot of general purpose devices to integrate with the central system in factories and offices. A card reader with an RS-232 interface is set outside of the door and far away from the central system. A device server enables the card reader to communicate with the central system by converting the serial RS-232 signal to Ethernet protocol. A PLC controlling lights, buttons and air conditioning call for multi-COM port connections. Through Ethernet, we can extend transmission distances. PDS also features programmability. Rooms can light up automatically just as someone is about to eneter. PDS and DS are great serial to Ethernet solutions. DS-712 is equipped with RS-485 and ethernet ports. PDS-742-IP67 is waterproof and dustproof. PDS-782-258 is designed for easy wiring. PDS-775 is equipped with 7 RS-485 COM ports at one time.
- Microfluidic Innovations LLC - Elevator Pitch Lab-on-a-Chip (LoC) devices have diverse applications, including clinical diagnostics, biochemistry, drug discovery, and more. Current LoC are application-specific, where life scientists developing a single experiment or diagnostic protocol incur the time-consuming process of designing, fabricating, and testing a chip before conducting the actual assay. This process typically takes months to complete, increasing time-to-market, effort and cost. To relieve the life scientist from this aggravating endeavor, Microfluidic Innovations will deliver the first multi-purpose, programmable microfluidic LoC, significantly reducing cost and time to conduct biochemical experiments. Just like general-purpose computers and programmability have revolutionized the computer industry, Microfluidic Innovations unique combination of programming language, compiler, multi-purpose LoCs and universal platform will revolutionize the life science industry.
- President SSB Killer? 199euro RETAIL. Fat Lady Sings? Made in the far east, OEM and production soon this is something different as well as quirky. More of a look later, but now just a small look and see what it has. Amazing programmability, horrid channel bleep till killed, ASC that works like mad, 6x40 channel bands but if you want 6x 60 per band then do it. The options are ENDLESS. So, hmm Band A 40 CEPT, Band B UK40, Band C low, Band D High Band E hi-hi and Band F) why not have all the 10m repeaters with split frequency. ALL is possible.... Our friends in Framce look at this,, think you need some ideas guys. STRIKE UP THE BAND. 12w variable on AM/FM and 22w SSB although can be raised a little as dual finals. It is not a Uniden but what it has is ideas, new thoughts, fresh inspiration and not simply thats make something new and call it the XYZ 2.. Around the size of a 3900 (ish) and with echo, dual watch, swr, voltage. Programmability, features. If the President George was here now, RIP. More of this, how it is, what it does a little later. This was a quick video as many people asked a lot about this new toy. Vultures will be Circling, radio needs some fine tuning here and there but seems to be on the money when it comes to what is there versus the price you pay. Qxiang是神..有了许多好的想法，设计，也是一个出色的声音和ASC或卡迪尔超级电台是极好。In the next weeks available from Markus @ and also Robert from Megakom seem to have them with the COMMTEX CS1000 DX Selling Name. Under the paints of this one is ...
- STLS Demo Design concept for STLS - combine traditional console/controller with wireless technology and reduce its size to a handful screen panel controller. Fully functional as traditional console and beyond Programmability of 512 channels, 240 scenes and 10 chases Wireless transmitting control ( RF 433Mhz/325 ft. /100M ) Programmable features for pre-test/instant performance HOT KEY functions for blackout, X/Y axis and personalization 4.3" TFT LCD monitor DMX & LED compatible Midi Input connector；Audio/Mic Input connector； DMX In connector; DMX Out connector；DC Input .tw
- Access Traffic Management System Only Access offers a family of customer management systems that meets every operator's needs. Every model includes a user-friendly interface, POS options, credit card processing, full reporting capability, Wash Access Loyalty System (WALS) and Site Management System (SMS) compatibility, simple interface with Access gate and loader system, and remote programmability.
- Seattle Conference on Scalability 2008: Chapel Google Tech Talks June 14, 2008 ABSTRACT Chapel: Productive Parallel Programming at Scale Chapel is a new programming language being developed by Cray Inc. as part of the DARPA-led High Productivity Computing Systems Program (HPCS). Chapel strives to increase parallel programmability for supercomputer users by raising the level of abstraction compared to current parallel programming models. Language concepts that support this goal include abstractions for globally distributed data aggregates and anonymized task-based parallelism. Since locality is crucial when computing at large scales, Chapel also supports language concepts for reasoning about architectural locality on the target machine, including control over data placement and affinity between tasks and data. In contrast to previous higher-level parallel languages, Chapel is designed to be a "multi-resolution language", in which users can start by writing very abstract code and then incrementally add more detail until they are as close to the machine as that portion of their code requires. Although Chapel was not specifically designed for datacenter-oriented applications, many of its concepts should also be quite suitable for this domain given the importance of distributed data, concurrency, and affinity. In this talk, I will provide an overview of Chapel, explain how it was designed to help the HPC community, and describe its status. I will also attempt to make ties between its concepts and how they might be useful ...
- Motorola CM300 Mobile Radio: Quick Facts Motorola CM300 Mobile Radio is Available at . Call 1.800.826.2907 More Information on Motorola CM300 Mobile Radio: Motorola CM300 Mobile Two-Way Radio With a versatile 32 channels, powerful 4-watt speaker and alphanumeric display, the Motorola CM300 mobile two-way radios lets users concentrate on the road. Four programmable buttons accommodate up to eight features, such as two-channel home revert, Escalert and phone mode. This radio is part of the CM series from Motorola, a solution engineered to deliver unprecedented quality in value, reliability, ease-of-use, audio quality, size and weight, programmability and range. Motorola -- a name you know and trust. For more than 75 years, Motorola has been a leader in creating state-of-the-art wireless communications for people like you. The Motorola CM300 two-way radio upholds that superior standard. And the Motorola CM300 is backed up by a 2-year warranty on parts and labor. So when you select the CM300 Mobile Radio, you'll experience the same exceptional quality you've got to come to expect from all Motorola radio products. Every business depends on clear communication to succeed. When it comes to two-way radio communication, you want your radios to have all the essential elements to communicate loud and clear. The Radius CM Series mobile radios from Motorola have been engineered to provide you with radios to meet your specific communication needs. The Motorola CM300 Mobile ...
- Putting programmability back into Scalability. Brad Chamberlain, Cray Inc. Brad Chamberlain, Cray Inc. gave a talk about Chapel, their new parallel programming language. Bradford Stephens, Seattle Scalability Meetup organizer, then unconferenced us into small Discussion Groups: after we choose topics to discuss....
- QC-S30 & QC-S300 Paper Collators QC-S30 & QC-S300 Paper Collators. The QC-S30 Paper Collator incorporates high-performance and full-featured paper-feed detection and programmability in a compact design. With its simple set-up and operation, the QC-S30 is equally well suited in an office or a production-printing environment. Productivity and reliability are achieved in a large variety of set-feed applications. The QC-S300 Programmable Paper Collator, features and advanced color touch screen operation panel and programming features that can be found commonly on more expensive suction feed collators. For more info visit Spiral Binding Company James Burn USA
- Programmability The graphics pipeline has recently added programmable stages. This lecture covers the software and hardware fundamentals of the GPU's programmable stages, in particular the vertex shader and fragment shader.
- Graphics Processors, Graphics APIs, and Computation on GPUs Google Tech Talks December 5, 2006 ABSTRACT Graphics processing units (GPUs), designed to produce images ranging from scenes in computer games to CAT scan results, have become computational powerhouses capable of hundreds of gigaflops per second. As computational power has increased, so has flexibility and programmability, allowing GPUs to be applied in new ways in both graphics and non-graphics applications. I will review the architecture of recent GPUs and the traditional software interfaces to them, as well as present a new interface from ATI that more closely reflects current GPU design and use. Credits: Speaker:Mark Segal
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about programmability
“On Tuesday I blogged that the Oslo + Data Programmability (EF, , etc.) Teams Merge d. Well, I guess it was public and I could have talked about it a long time ago after all. Elisa Flasko from the DP team pointed out this SD Times article”
— More on Oslo & Data Programmability merger : Don't Be Iffy,
“An Excel Programmability blog by Gabhan Berry. . Free Excel VBA .com. A blog of Excel tips and tricks by Timothy R. Mayes, Ph.D. Jorge”
— Links " Excel Blog,
“Microsoft Project Server Support news and views Brian Smith (CSS) Interesting Article on Project Programmability Blog - Issue and Risks web part timeout workaround”
— Interesting Article on Project Programmability Blog - Issue,
“A SQL Server blog for Research, Experimentation, and Fun A SQL Server blog for Research, Experimentation, and Fun. Home Archive Contact Sign in. Subscribe to My Feed. Interesting SQL Programmability & API Development Team Blog posting. Lee posted on August 27, 2009 23:”
— Lee Everest's SQL Server, etc. weblog | All posts tagged 'sql,
“© 2007 IBM Corporation. ODF Programmability. – What we need & What we have. Robert Weir http:///blog. What we had before. s. DOC/XLS/PPT. s. Proprietary binary formats”
— ODF Programmability – What we need & What we have,
“The Premiers : Data Programmability Blog. Microsoft Team Blogs”
— The Premiers : Data Programmability Blog,
“I missed this posting at the tail end of last month - so just calling it out in case some of you missed it too. Scalable Issues and Risks Report! If you have lots of workspaces then a behavior you may have seen is the timeout of your PWA”
— Interesting Article on Project Programmability Blog – Issue,
“Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Hi, I'm building my own Digital Video Recorder. I'm considerng to buy the Dazzle DVC-150 usb device for capturing and play bac”
— Dazzle DVC-150 programmability and Microsoft multimedia SD,