- Johann Sebastian Bach Praeludium et Fuga C minor BWV 546 Sei GegrÃ¼Ã_ et, Jesu gÃ¼tig a diverse Partite, BWV 768 Sonata IV E minor, BWV 528 O Lamm Gottes unschuldig, a 3 Versus, BWV 656 Passacaglia, C minor, BWV 582 The Silbermann Organ. — “J.S. BACH: Organ Works - Premiere Classical”,
- Praeludium, Dietrich Buxtehude, Vincent Lubeck, Johann Pachelbel, Franz Tunder, Gavin Black. — “Praeludium”,
- praeludium sheet music at Sheet Music Plus. — “praeludium sheet music - Sheet Music Plus”,
- webber music - music composed, arranged, printed typeset, transcribed : Praeludium & Allegro - Catalog All Titles ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping. — “Praeludium & Allegro : webber music - music composed”,
- Präludium or Vorspiel; Lat. praeludium; Fr. Prélude; It. Preludio) is a short piece of music, the form of which may vary from piece to piece. While, during the Baroque era, for example, it may have served as an introduction to succeeding. — “Prelude (music) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Explore work Praeludium And For Violin & Piano on 30 classical music works CDs to buy at CD Universe, including sound samples, songs, reviews, and more. — “Work - Praeludium And For Violin & Piano at CD Universe”,
- Index of / Name Last modified Size Description. — “Index of /”, praeludium.it
- Praeludium for organ in G major, BuxWV 147 (Classical Work) Can anyone provide any help ***ysing Kreisler's Praeludium and Allegro particularly the Allegro eg how many sections can it be split up into and. — “Praeludium: Definition from ”,
- JW pepper offers a large online selection of sheet music for church choirs, concert & marching bands, and orchestras. Buy sheet music online at JW Pepper. — “PRAELUDIUM AND FUGUE VLN VLA CELLO Buy Sheet Music at J.W. Pepper”,
- praeludium. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 17 April 2009, at 01:38. Text is available under the. — “praeludium - Wiktionary”,
- 59 [Praeludium in e minor, Pastorale in F major, Intermezzo in a Praeludium in c minor, Variationen und Fuge über Heil dir in Siegerkranz, Praeludium und Fuge in d minor, Postludium in d minor,. — “Max Reger. MIDI (free download) & MIDI/ZIP”,
- Listen to Arnold Schönberg – Praeludium for free. Praeludium appears on the album SCHOENBERG: Concerto for String Quartet / The Book of the Hanging Gardens, Op. 15. Arnold Franz Walter Schoenberg, (the anglicized form of Schönberg—Schoenberg. — “Arnold Schönberg – Praeludium – Listening & stats at Last.fm”, last.fm
- We provide free short urls for web forwarding and web redirection. Use our free subdomains for URL forwarding and URL redirects. Our domain forwarding and domain redirect service also includes email forwarding and email redirection. — “Gruppo Musicale Praeludium”, go.to
- compactdisc1 1 Book 1 - Teil 1 - Livre 1 book1teil1livre1 Praeludium I praeludiumi Fuga I fugai Praeludium II praeludiumii Fuga II fugaii Praeludium III praeludiumiii Fuga III fugaiii Praeludium IV praeludiumiv Fuga IV. — “I Praeludium - Discogs Search”,
- Online shop met een enorme keuze aan partituren, songboeken, methode DVD's, kortom alles voor uw muziek. Meer dan 13.000 verschillende boeken in 1, Präludium und Fuge über ein Thema von Albinoni h-moll BWV 923, 951, Fuge über das gleiche Thema von Albinoni h-moll BWV 951a,. — “Piano - Classic Songbooks - B”, partitura.be
- PRAELUDIUM II. FEATURES. STOP LIST. Italian | German | French | Dutch. GRAND-ORGUE. RÉCIT. PÉDALE. Bourdon. Montre. Flûte. Prestant. Flûte à PRAELUDIUM III. PRAELUDIUM II. PRAELUDIUM 230 / 227. PRAELUDIUM I. Product quick links. — “ - PRAELUDIUM II | Ahlborn PRAELUDIUM Series”,
- Präludium by J.C.F.Bach performed on guitar by Enno Voorhorst. Brilliant Classics 9136. — “YouTube - Präludium”,
- Download violin sheet music of the Kreisler's Praeludium and Allegro for violin and piano, violin fingerings included, high quality digital edition plus Mp3 music accompaniment files. — “Praeludium and Allegro sheet music for violin and piano by”,
- Definition of Praeludium in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Praeludium? Meaning of Praeludium as a legal term. What does Praeludium mean in law?. — “Praeludium legal definition of Praeludium. Praeludium”, legal-
- : Fritz Kreisler: Variations On A Theme By Corelli; Praeludium & Allegro; Sicilienne & Rigaudon: Fritz Kreisler, Eduard Laurel, James Ehnes: Music. — “: Fritz Kreisler: Variations On A Theme By Corelli”,
- Praeludium et Fuga in A / Prelude and Fugue in A Major. 1. Praeludium. 2. Fuga. Venue. 1755 Good quality (128kbps MP3) 1. Praeludium 2. Fuga. Right-click on links above (control. — “James Kibbie - Bach Organ Works - Catalog Detail View”,
- Tippett: Ritual Dances, Praeludium, Etc / Tippett, Et Al, available at ArkivMusic Praeludium for Brass, Bells and Percussion by Michael Tippett. — “Tippett: Ritual Dances, Praeludium, Etc / Tippett, Et Al”,
related videos for praeludium
- Rudy Hung plays Praeludium by Vivaldi, 口琴 A most beautiful piece by Vivaldi. It is one of those pieces that one would give up everything to be able to play.
- N. Bruhns: Praeludium in G (T. Koopman) Nicolaus Bruhns (1665-1697) Praeludium in G-dur Ton Koopman at the Bielfeldt-Ahrend (1736-1987/1990) organ in St Wilhadi (Stade) DISPOSITION OF THE ORGAN Hauptwerk Principal 16' Quintatön 16' Octave 8' Viola da Gamba 8' Gedact 8' Octave 4' Nashat 3' Octave 2' Mixtur VI Cimbel III ***te 16' ***te 8' Positive Hinterwerk Octave 8' Rohrflöte 8' Quintadena 8' Octave 4' Quinte 2' Sesquialtera II Octave 2' Scharff III/IV Fagott 16' Vox humana 8' Brustwerk Flute douce 8' Octave 4' Flute douce 4' Superoctave2' Quinte 1 1/3' Scharff III/IV Dulcian 8' Schalmey 4' Pedal Principal 16' Subbaß 16' Octave 8' Octave 4' Rauschquinte II Mixture IV/V Posaune 16' ***te 8' ***te 4' Cornet 2' Modified Werkmeister II Temperament Pitch a' = 472 Hz Wind pressure: 81 mm
- D. Buxtehude - BuxWV 153 - Praeludium a-moll / A minor Praeludium a-moll / A minor BuxWV 153 composed by Dietrich Buxtehude (1637-1707) performed by Rainer Oster, Arp-Schnitger-Organ St. Jacobi, Hamburg (Germany) Dietrich Buxtehude - Organ Works w/ sheet music playlist: Dietrich Buxtehude - Sacred Cantatas playlist:
- MacDowell - First Modern Suite; Praeludium First Modern Suite Op. 10 (1883) Quoted from John F. Porte's "Edward MacDowell: A Great American Tone Poet, His Life and Music": "The first public performance of this suite was secured by Liszt, whom MacDowell had interviewed and who was entrusted with the making up of the programmes of the General Society of German Musicians at the time. It was on Liszt's recommendation, too, that this suite and its successor, the Second Modern Suite, were published by Breitkopf and Härtel at Leipzig." Edward MacDowell (1861-1908) was born in America, but his musical education was formed abroad. He studied piano at the Paris Conservatory where he was a classmate of Debussy. MacDowell later moved to Germany to study piano and composition and met some of the star European composers of the day, including Liszt. Through Liszt, MacDowell met Joachim Raff and became his pupil. In 1888, MacDowell returned to America and concertized as a pianist, which led to his being recognized as one of the great emerging American musicians. His status as an American composer also rose dramatically after he published numerous orchestral and piano works. When a teaching vacancy opened at the new music department of Columbia University in 1896, MacDowell was offered the post, which he promptly accepted. He became the first professor of music at Columbia and taught there for a number of years. In the last four years of his life, MacDowell suffered from a brain disease and his disintegrating health led to his ...
- Kreisler Praeludium and Allegro Violinist JooYoung, Oh Violin :Joo Young Oh Piano : Carlos Avila At the age of 14, Joo Young Oh earned his first international recognition as a First Prize winner at the 1996 Young Concert Artists International Auditions in New York. Mr. Oh started playing the violin when he was five. Oh has made numerous solo appearances with various orchestras worldwide, including the Los Angeles Philharmonic, Colorado Symphony, San Jose Symphony, St. Petersburg Philharmonic, Czech Philharmonic, Hungarian Chamber Orchestra, Prague Radio Symphony, Ukraine National Symphony, Salzburger Kammer-Philharmonie of Austria, Poland National Symphony, Tacoma Symphony, Massapequa Philharmonic, North Shore Symphony of NY, Aspen Music Festival Orchestra, LA Theater Orchestra, KBS Symphony and Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra. Joo Young Oh has gone on to perform extensively in recitals throughout most of the major cities in the US including Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Atlanta, Washington DC, San Francisco and New York. He has also performed in cities around the world, including Berlin, Frankfurt, London, Prague, Sydney, Tokyo, Osaka, Vienna, Milan, Lyon, Vancouver, Lima, and Beijing. In 2003, Oh made his New York Debut recital at Carnegie Weill Hall. He had performed at Carnegie Hall (Issac Stern Auditorium), the prestige Wigmore Hall in London, Lincoln Centers Alice Tully Hall, Walt Disney Hall, Dvorak Hall in Prague, Grand Hall in St. Petersburg, Music Center of Los Angeles, Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall in Japan and many ...
- Carlos Chavez: Partita I - Praeludium Partita I - Praeludium
- Druian plays Kreisler Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani Composer: Fritz Kreisler (1875-1962) Performers: Rafael Druian (violin) (1922-2002) & John Simms (piano) Recorded: 1957 Rafael Druian, a violinist and conductor who served as the concertmaster for the New York Philharmonic, the Cleveland Orchestra and other ensembles, died on Sept. 6 in Philadelphia. He was 80 and lived in Philadelphia. Mr. Druian was born in Vologda, Russia, and grew up in Havana, where his family moved when he was an infant. At 8 he became a pupil of Amadeo Roldán, the conductor of the Havana Philharmonic. Two years later he went to Philadelphia to audition for Leopold Stokowski, who recommended him for a scholarship at the Curtis Institute of Music. After his graduation from Curtis in 1942, Mr. Druian served in the United States Army for four years, playing the mellophone in the Army band. He was the concertmaster of the Dallas Symphony from 1947 to 1949 and the Minneapolis Symphony (now the Minnesota Orchestra) from 1949 to 1960. His longest tenure as a concertmaster was in Cleveland, where he played under George Szell from 1960 to 1969. He appeared on many recordings with Szell, including an acclaimed Columbia recording of Mozart's Sinfonia Concertante; with Szell at the piano, he also recorded Mozart's four violin sonatas. After leaving the Cleveland Orchestra, he taught at the California Institute of the Arts in Valencia, and in 1971 became the concertmaster of the New York Philharmonic under Pierre ...
- Bach - Cello Suite N° 1; I Praeludium beautifully played by Li Jie on a classic guitar.
- D.Buxtehude: Praeludium in D played by Ana Elias, church of "O.-L.-Vrouw-o/d-Dijle", Mechelen (Belgium)
- Praeludium in C by JC Kellner | Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ High-quality MP3: This is JC Kellner's Praeludium in C. Kellner is not especially well known, particularly outside of Europe. I heard this piece on a Johannus sampler CD a while back and it's been a favorite ever since. I am performing it on my Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ using Inspired Acoustic's Palace of Arts Budapest (PAB) sample set. The original instrument is a 5 manual organ with 134 ranks. This piece showcases just a few of the PAB's brilliant and colorful baroque sounds.
- Washington National Cathedral - "Organ Praeludium" National Episcopal Cathedral Anglican Communion Wisconsin and Massachusetts Ave. NW. Washington,DC United States of America Palm Sunday March 28, 2010 - Choir - Anthem at the Offertory - Ride On About St. Peter & St. Paul National Episcopal Cathedral: Washington National Cathedral, whose official name is the Cathedral Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, is a cathedral of the Episcopal Church located in Washington, DC, the capital of the United States. It is of neogothic design, and it is the sixth largest cathedral in the world, the second largest in the United States, and the fourth tallest structure in Washington, DC The cathedral is the seat of both the presiding bishop of the Episcopal Church and its bishop of the Diocese of Washington, composed of the District of Columbia and the Charles, Montgomery, Prince George's, and St. Mary's counties in Maryland. It is an associate member of the Washington Theological Consortium. The Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, under the leadership of the nine Bishops of Washington, erected the cathedral under a charter passed by the United States Congress on January 6, 1893. Construction began on September 29, 1907, when the foundation stone was laid in the presence of President Theodore Roosevelt and a crowd of more than 20000. Construction lasted 83 years. The last finial was placed in the presence of President George HW Bush in 1990. The foundation operates and funds the cathedral, which does not receive government funding ...
- Praeludium in H-Moll (b minor) JS Bach Evening vespers practice for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Baldwin organ, Los Angeles, CA.
- Ricardo Rupp Salavessa plays Kreisler's "Praeludium and Allegro" Ricardo Rupp Salavessa (born 27 March 1995) plays "Praeludium and Allegro" of Fritz Kreisler, on 18 June 2009 at the Academia das Ciências in Lisbon, Portugal, during the annual closing concert of the music school "Fundação Musical dos Amigos das Crianças". Accompanying pianist: Dimitrinka Dontcheva; violin teacher: Klára Erdei.
- James Pollard - Bruhns e minor Praeludium James Pollard playing Muller organ at St Bavo Haarlem
- JS Bach: Praeludium from Toccata BWV 914 in D-minor This is a "simple" Prelude from a Toccata in D-minor (originally E-minor) BWV 914. Actually it's a very good piece to start with if you would like to start playing some Bach. Many of my students like it... and some don't... :-) Tuning: DADGBE (drop D) Sheet music & Tabs are available at my web shop www.per- Thanks to http for the info on this piece. Thank you for listening to me. Hugs to you all and the mailman. For Marie, Per-Olov
- 크라이슬러Kreisler-Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani Performed at first round in 5th International Louis Sphor Young Violin Competition. Nov.1st 2007
- JC Kellner - Praeludium in C Praeludium in C by the German composer Johann Christoph Kellner (1736-1803) played by the Brazilian organist and pianist Cristiano Rizzotto Vidal Pessôa on a Zimmer Organ from 1966 (W. Zimmer & Sons, Inc. organ builders - Charlotte, NC). East Carolina University - Greenville, NC.
- Arthur Foote - Suite in E (1/3) Praeludium Arthur Foote (5 March 1853 - 8 April 1937) was an American composer, and a member of the "Boston Six." The other five were George Whitefield Chadwick, Amy Beach, Edward MacDowell, John Knowles Paine, and Horatio Parker. Suite for Strings in E, Op. 63 1. Praeludium London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Kenneth Klein The modern tendency is to view Footes music as Romantic and European in light of the later generation of American composers such as Aaron Copland, Roy Harris and William Schuman, all of whom helped to develop a recognizably American sound in classical music. In some sense, then, he is to music what American poets were to literature before Walt Whitman. Foote was an early advocate of Brahms and Wagner and promoted performances of their music. Foote was an active music teacher and wrote a number of pedagogical works, including Modern Harmony in Its Theory and Practice (1905), written with Walter R. Spalding. It was republished as Harmony (1969). He also wrote Some Practical Things in Piano-Playing (1909) and Modulation and Related Harmonic Questions (1919). He contributed many articles to music journals, including "Then and Now, Thirty Years of Musical Advance in America" in Etude (1913) and "A Bostonian Remembers" in Musical Quarterly (1937). A good part of Foote's compositions consists of chamber music and these works are generally among his best. The Chamber Music Journal, discussing Foote's chamber music, has written, "If his name is not entirely unknown, it ...
- BUXTEHUDE Praeludium in g BuxWV 149 - Simone Stella Simone Stella plays organ Prelude in g minor (BuxWV 149) by Dieterich Buxtehude Dietrich Buxtehude (ca. 1637 - 1707) is probably most familiar to modern classical music audiences as the man who inspired the young Johann Sebastian Bach to make a lengthy pilgrimage to Lubeck, Buxtehude's place of employment and residence for most of his life, just to hear Buxtehude play the organ. But Buxtehude was a major figure among German Baroque composers in his own right. Though we do not have copies of much of the work that most impressed his contemporaries, Buxtehude nonetheless left behind a body of vocal and instrumental music which is distinguished by its contrapuntal skill, devotional atmosphere, and raw intensity. He helped develop the form of the church cantata, later perfected by Bach, and he was just as famous a virtuoso on the organ. No documentation exists for Buxtehude's birth, though he said late in life that he was a native Dane. Since his father, Johannes, was organist and schoolmaster at Oldesloe, Denmark, until 1638, it is a reasonable guess that Dietrich was born there. Johannes moved to Helsingborg in 1638 and to Helsingor in 1641 or 1642, where he stayed until 1671. After learning the organ at the feet of his father, Buxtehude became organist at his father's former church in Helsingor in 1657 or 1658; he then moved to a German-speaking congregation in Helsingborg in 1660. Buxtehude decided to stop following in his father's footsteps when the prestigious position ...
- Praeludium and Praeludium and Allegro Praeludium and Praeludium and Allegro by Fritz Kreisler
- MacDowell - "Praeludium" from Second Modern Suite "Praeludium" from the Second Modern Suite Op. 14 (1883)
- Leżajsk baroque pipe organ - JS Bach Praeludium in c minor, BWV 546 Baroque basilica and pipe organ from XVII century. The fabulous woodcarving decoration of the choir stalls and organ prospect is the work of the Bernardine fathers.
- James Last - Bach Praeludium VIII 1987 James Last interpretations of Bach's Praeludia. Recorded in Switzerland at Adelboden.
- Vincent Lübeck - Praeludium in d Richard Smith, Director of The Liturgical Music Courses, plays the Praeludium in D minor by Vincent Lübeck (1654 - 1740). Recorded during a recital at the church of St-Mary-at-Hill, London, June 2009.
- Johann KUHNAU: Praeludium Cubus plays Praeludium in G major by Johann Kuhnau. Links to an mp3 of this piece and sheet music can be found at cubus-adsl.dk
- Edvard Grieg - Holberg Suite - Praeludium - Carducci String Quartet aka From Holbergs Time: Suite in the olden Style In 5 parts:- Praeludium Sarabande Gavotte Air (Andante Religioso) Rigaudon The Carducci Quartet are :- Mattew Denton - violin Michelle Fleming - violin Eoin Schmidt-Martin - viola Emma Denton* - cello Recorded at St Martins, Worcester. Part of a concert in conjunction with Prima Corda (Gloucester Academy of Music) and Worcestershire Youth Chamber Strings http http Young Performers from GAM and WYCS First Violins Sam Carroll Kat Beard Jessica Townsend Tom McLeod Jack Hamilton Dayna Townsend Claire Cuerden Naomi North Hanna Khogali Violas Elin White Emily Jones Emily Docherty Helen Austin James Keasley Bass Chris Daw Second Violins Sophie Baker Rachel Hobby Alexis Hutchinson Bryony Crossland-Davies Sophie Mullins Heather Hawken Sophie Mitchell Megan Thompson Laura Curtis Cellos Diana Statham Naomi Daw Evaline Brinton Louisa Harper - Charles John Summers Aislinn Watkins Iain Docherty Amy Surman Sally Caldicot *Studied, as a ***ager, at Gloucester Academy of Music
- 1991 | Leila Josefowicz | Kreisler : Praeludium & Allegro | 13 Years Old | Violin Child Prodigy Historical footage of 13 year old Leila Josefowicz performing Fritz Kreislers Praeludium & Allegro with the Boston Pops Orchestra | This performance is conducted by John Williams
- JS Bach - BWV 569 - Praeludium a-moll / A minor Praeludium a-moll / A minor BWV 569 composed by JS Bach (1685-1750) performed by Andrea Marcon, organ click here for complete playlist:
- Praeludium e allegro (Musis Sacrum 1 Oct 2006) The Fancy Fiddlers, soloist Shin Sihan Concert 1 October 2006 at the Musis Sacrum concert hall, Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- Pugnani Kreisler Praeludium and Allegro Sara Begovic (11) violin Pugnani-Kreisler "Praeludium and Allegro" Sara Begovic (11) The video was recorded by Sony Ericsson K850i. Fritz Kreisler (February 2, 1875 January 29, 1962) was an Austrian-born violinist and composer; one of the most famous violinists of his day. He is noted for his sweet tone and expressive phrasing. Like many great violinists of his generation, he produced a characteristic sound, which was immediately recognizable as his own. Although he was a violinist of the Franco-Belgian school, his style is nonetheless reminiscent of the gemütlich (cozy) lifestyle of pre-war Vienna. Kreisler was born in Vienna to a Jewish father and a Roman Catholic mother; he was baptised at age twelve. He studied at the Vienna Conservatory and in Paris, where his teachers included Anton Bruckner, Léo Delibes, Jakob Dont, Joseph Hellmesberger, Jr., Joseph Massart, and Jules Massenet. He made his United States debut at Steinway Hall in New York City on November 10, 1888, and his first tour of the United States in 1888/1889 with Moriz Rosenthal, then returned to Austria and applied for a position in the Vienna Philharmonic. He was turned down by the concertmaster Arnold Rosé. Hearing a recording of the Rosé Quartet it is easy to hear why - Rosé was sparing in his use of vibrato, and Kreisler would not have blended successfully with the orchestra's violin section. As a result, he left music to study medicine. He spent a brief time in the army before returning to the violin in 1899 ...
- Pink Martini | Praeludium & Allegro Pink Martini perform live at the historic Crystal Ballroom in Portland Oregon 12.29.08
- Praeludium e Moll (BWV 548) JS Bach Praeludium e Moll (BWV 548) JS Bach Aarnoud de Groen plays the organ of the Bethlehemkerk in The Hague (NL)
- N. Bruhns: Praeludium in E minor (W. van Beek) Nikolaus Bruhns (1665-1697) Praeludium in E minor Wim van Beek at the Arp Schnitger organ of the Martinikerk in Groningen DISPOSITION OF THE ORGAN Hoofdwerk Praestant 16' Octaav 8' Gedackt 8' Salicet 8' Quintadena 8' Octaav 4' Ged. Fluyt 4' Octaav 2' Vlakfluyt 2' Mixtuur 4-6 st. Scharp 4 st. Tertiaan 2 st. ***t 8' Viola di Gamba 8' Rugwerk: Quintadena 16' Praestant 8' Bourdon 8' Roerfluyt 8' Octaav 4' Speelfluyt 4' Nasat 3' Gedacktquint 3' Octaav 2' Fluyt 2' Mixtuur 4-6 st. Cimbel 3 st. ***quialter 2 st. Basson 16' Schalmey 8' Hautbois 8' Tremulant Bovenwerk Praestant 8' Holfluyt 8' Octaav 4' Nasat 3' Mixtuur 4-6 st. ***quialter 2 st. ***t 16' Vox Humana 8' Tremulant Pedaal: Praestant 32' Praestant 16' Subbas 16' Octaav 8' Gedackt 8' Roerquint 6' Octaav 4' Octaav 2' Nagthoorn 2' Mixtuur 4 st. Bazuyn 16' Dulciaan 16' ***t 8' Cornet 4' Cornet 2' TEMPERAMENT: Modified Neidhardt PITCH: a'=466 hz.
- JS Bach - BWV 534 - Praeludium f-moll / F minor Praeludium & Fuga f-moll / F minor BWV 534 This is the prelude only BWV 534,1 composed by JS Bach (1685-1750) performed by Kay Johannsen, organ click here for the BWV 534,2 fugue: click here for complete playlist:
- Praeludium in c-minor BWV 546 Praeludium in c-minor (BWV 546) - Johann Sebastian Bach Aarnoud de Groen, organ of Bethlehemkerk, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Bruhns - Praeludium in E Minor for Organ NICHOLAUS BRUHNS (1665-1697) Praeludium in E Minor for Organ Performed by Bernard Foccroulle *Nicolaus Bruhns (Nikolaus, Nicholas) was one of the greatest organists and composers of his time. He studied with Dieterich Buxtehude, who regarded him as among the very best of his students. He initially learned music from his father Paul Bruhns (1640-1689?), the organist at Schwabstedt in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. He later studied composition and organ with Dieterich Buxtehude. With Buxtehude's help, he received a post as violinist and composer at the court in Copenhagen, and in 1689 became the town organist in Husum, Germany, his last post before his tragic early death (sources disagree on whether he was 31 or 32 at the time). Although primarily an organist, he had many musical talents; he was known for playing improvisations on the violin over a bass line played on the pedal board of the organ, and was one of the best composers of sacred cantatas of his era. He also composed chamber music, which is now unfortunately lost. Johann Sebastian Bach's son Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach later wrote to his father's biographer Johann Nikolaus Forkel that his father had greatly admired Bruhns' work. JS Bach's obituary stated that he studied and followed Bruhns' compositions.
- Praeludium 1 de Bach - Piano Prélude de Joh. Seb. Bach
- Dietrich Buxtehude - Praeludium in g Dietrich Buxtehude - prelude in g minor. Apparently, this was composed for the harpsichord, as the broken chords at the beginning indicate. So, why not play this more like chamber music. Turn your volume down, the original sound is fairly gentle.
- Clayton Haslop: Kreisler - Praeludium & Allegro - Worldclass violinist and Milstein student Clayton Haslop, creator of "Violin Mastery" instructional DVDs - Concertmaster for Titanic, Ratatouille, Star Trek, Matrix, Benjamin Button, Up, Apollo 13, Perfect Storm, Incredibles and the 2009 Academy Awards - performing Kreisler's Praeludium and Allegro with Principal Keyboardist of the LA Philharmonic, Joanne Pearce Martin.
- N. Bruhns: Praeludium G-dur (B. Foccroulle) Nicolaus Bruhns (1665-1697) Praeldium in G-dur Bernard Foccroulle, orgel.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about praeludium
“No forum spamming - No defamatory comments - Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text I am looking to purchase Fritz Kreisler: Praeludium Und Allegro, violin with piano acc. I”
— Fritz Kreisler: Praeludium Und Allegro - Forums,
“Read Kreisler Praeludium and Allegro by Erix Ilva on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. http///watch?v=n2lUjAW7Z9U”
— Kreisler Praeludium and Allegro - Erix Ilva's Myspace Blog |,
“The hours of practicing Kreisler Praeludium & Allegro until my family was sick of it. Titanium Vision E though, that high note in the Praeludium part really rang out nicely”
— Dec. 17, 2004 at 6:48 AM,
“Thanks to everyone who responded to my virtual SOS on Praeludium +Allegro. The competition is finally over, and I can breathe easy again!! I got the”
— Thanks for the help on Praeludium + Allegro! - Maestronet Forums,
“Trinity College London, incorporating Trinity Guildhall, the international examinations board. Subjects include Music, Drama, Speech, Dance, English and the Arts”
— Trinity College London | Home,
“Tom's Guide | Tom's Games | TOM'S HARDWARE GUIDE Worldwide Tom's Hardware France Tom's Hardware Italy Tom's Hardware China Tom's Praeludium. Search the words : Go back to the home of the forum. Ask”
— Tom's Hardware Forums,
— " Blog Archive " BUXTEHUDE Praeludium in D,
“Piano Forums at Piano World.The Piano Forums are an online community of piano lovers including piano industry professionals, concert artists, recording artists, technicians, dealers, manufacturers, and thousands of enthusiastic amateur pianist”
— Bach Praeludium BWV 999 - Piano World Piano & Digital Piano,
similar for praeludium
- classical work
- praeludium and allegro
- praeludium and allegro in the style of pugnani
- music dictionary
- unanswered questions
- the concise oxford dictionary
- concise oxford dictionary of music
- oxford university press
- reference library
- minor keys
- c major
- german composers
- major and minor
- free encyclopedia
- major keys
- prelude and fugue
- two books
- piano preludes
- the prelude
- release date
- media guide
- classical album
- english time
- music guide
- title time
- e voce
- web forwarding
- url redirect
- web redirection
- gruppo rock
- url forwarding
- email forwarding
- gruppo musicale
- free short url
- forwarding service
- url redirection
- fabio rossi
- rock musica
- deep purple
- short urls
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- latin nouns
- second declension
- classical music