- Tracy Riddle The POLYRHYTHMS Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos by Tracy Riddle The POLYRHYTHMS at ReverbNation. — “Tracy Riddle The POLYRHYTHMS | Marshfield, MO | Blues / Nu”,
- drums- A Drum Lessons Database - tabs,music,polyrhythms, advanced,drum,lessons,music education. presents the web's largest Drum Lessons and Tabs Database. Over 500 links to every drum subject you can imagine!. — “Drums, A Drum Lessons Database - DRUM TABS, Polyrhythms”,
- The usage of simple, common time (4/4 time signature, where there are four beats to a measure, and each quarter note gets one beat) is pervasive in Western. — “Introduction to Polyrhythms”,
- A how-to instructional video teaching you how to play piano! This piano training lesson is about Polyrhythms such as 2 VS 3 and 3 VS 4. Thanks to "Spazactaz" for the idea. — “How to Play Piano: Polyrhythms Pt.1 Video – 5”, 5
- Learn more, read reviews, and download PolyRhythms by Xapnet on the iTunes App Store. — “PolyRhythms for iPad on the iTunes App Store”,
- Drums - FREE DRUM LESSONS! - DRUM BUM - 1000's of Drum Lessons and Drum Tabs online! - Your #1 Free Drum Lessons site! - Learn How to Play Drums for free. Drummer Lessons, Drumset, drumlessons for online. — “Polyrhythms - Drums - DRUM LESSONS - 1000's of Free Drum”,
- Online African rhythm exercises based on the book 'Ancient Traditions--Future Possibilities: Rhythmic Training Through the Traditions of Africa, Bali, and India,' by Matthew Montfort, leader of the group Ancient Future. Includes free MIDI files. — “West African Polyrhythms”, ancient-
- Learn about Polyrhythms on . Find info and videos including: How to Play Polyrhythms on Drums, How to Play the 2/3 Polyrhythm on Maracas, How to Use Polyrhythms and Six***th Notes on Djembe Drums and much more. — “Polyrhythms - ”,
- Definition of Polyrhythms in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Polyrhythms. Pronunciation of Polyrhythms. Translations of Polyrhythms. Polyrhythms synonyms, Polyrhythms antonyms. Information about Polyrhythms in the free online English. — “Polyrhythms - definition of Polyrhythms by the Free Online”,
- polyrhythm n. Music The use or an instance of simultaneous contrasting rhythms. polyrhythmic pol ' yrhyth ' mic. — “polyrhythm: Definition from ”,
- Polyrhythm is the simultaneous sounding of two or more independent rhythms. the ensemble plays in 4/4. Compare with hemiola (not a polyrhythm). — “Polyrhythm - Definition”,
- Quad-Cities Online is the Quad Cities leading Internet service provider offering dial in access, local news from The Dispatch and Rock Island Argus, weather and sports. — “Polyrhythms Third Sunday Jazz with Saalik Ziyad Dec. 20”,
- Polyrhythm is the simultaneous sounding of two or more independent rhythms. Polyrhythms can be distinguished from irrational rhythms, which can occur within the. — “Polyrhythm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Rock Fusion. By Ramiro Delforte. — “Polyrhythms Part 1 Lesson”,
- , tooBIG Promotion - Indie Republic - Let the world feel your vibe. — “Home | ”,
- Polyrhythms or Cross Rhythms - These have several rhythms played together, for instance if you clap three beats to a bar, and your friend claps four beats to a bar, you are playing a polyrhythm. Or you can play both parts yourself. Or 3 beats. — “Polyrhythms (Cross Rhythms) - Bounce Metronome Pro - Software”,
- The River Cities' Reader Online - Updated daily local media website and bi-weekly newspaper that covers the Arts, Business, Culture and Politics of the Quad Cities' area. — “Jazz Singer Praises Polyrhythms”,
- But I would like to suggest that West African polyrhythm carves out a unique and powerful dimension of acoustic space by Polyrhythm impels the listener to explore a complex space of beats, to follow any of a number of fluid, warping, and shifting. — “fUSION Anomaly. Polyrhythms”,
- Listen to and buy Ari Hoenig & Johaness Weidenmueller music on CD Baby. Buy the CD Intro to Polyrhythms contracting and expanding time within form Vol 1 by Ari Hoenig & Johaness Weidenmueller on the independent record store by musicians for. — “Ari Hoenig & Johaness Weidenmueller | Intro to Polyrhythms”,
- The domain is for sale. To purchase, call toll-free at 877 for more details. . Choose a topic Job Openings. Free Online Dating. Find A Business. Local Real Estate Listings. — “”,
- PolyRhythms is a program that features Tropical Latin Music and Latin Jazz. I have many of these recordings which I feature on PolyRhythms. — “Polyrhythms | KKSM 1320 AM, Palomar College Radio”, palomar.edu
- Musician that plays Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboards, Percussion, Writes, Produces and Teaches. — “The POLYRHYTHMS”,
related images for polyrhythms
- 06620053 jpg
- motion because her hand is moving so fast Gabriella is truly the highlight of the show I can t stress how much this music makes you want to move Polyrhythms abound in a way almost too complex for just two people with only guitars Rodrigo would break away from picking and begin drumming on his guitar while Gabriella would provide a strong 4 4 with the palm of her hand
- Drummers from Carnaval SF 2010 in the Mission San Francisco
- Read Full Description Click to Enlarge
- Click here for a larger version of the seating chart
- Blue notes polyrhythms syncopation
- Videos Residency at LEMUR League of Electronic and Musical Urban Robots
- of noise polyrhythms and swirling vocals It s a sound the band describes as freeform electronic horror gospel hip hop soul pop madness Photos Natasha Ryan Terminal 5 photos
- Funk =
- New to Everybody In the deepest chambers of the Secretly Canadian warehouse we found Dave snare rushing polyrhythms on a discarded Jens Lekman jewel case Look for an article on Dave in the January 08 issue
- Wow that one got a little heavy I remember doing some experimentation with attempting to make couplets that make use of polyrhythms 8 nuts left
- All within a simple to use program with all the main features easily accessible and clearly set out It has a clean hot highlighted skinnable modern user interface Click for close up For more information visit their web site at
- Secretly Canadian warehouse we found Dave snare rushing polyrhythms on a discarded Jens Lekman jewel case Look for an article on Dave in the January 08 issue of Modern Drummer seriously Then there s Maggie She s in Law School at IU She likes boardgames Benjamin Franklin and baking us brownies She s playing keyboards for us Matt s teaching her the bass too In
- MODERN DRUMMER REVIEW Click on the thumbnail below to read the latest review from Modern Drummer Magazine
- three against four against five excercises for basic triple polyrhythms 3 against 4 against 5 PDF
- Download example Segment 2 Polyrhythms Tutorial
- PolyrhythmsfortheDrumset JPG
- The polyrhythms are retarded I can AAA if I whore it
- And this will be my 5th arggggh polyrhythms
- skip skip back As with the Basic Metronome you can accent or unaccent beats with RIGHT CLICK skip beats with LEFT CLICK adjust beat volumes with MIDDLE CLICK or SHIFT + LEFT CLICK For
- The single beat basics Polyrhythms and rhythm clusters
- The single beat basics Polyrhythms and rhythm clusters
- This sale does my provisions hurt around duncan s sort and happens polyrhythms cindy acker mckesson com It makes that laurel will have an operator deloitte nl servicedesk You said a bad youth with production También hints system que forman footage de nuestro entorno de
- Polyrhythms and rhythm clusters Always use a metronome when practicing the exercises
- 2006 Event s
- Read Full Description Click to Enlarge
- X that makes editing of tuplets and polyrhythms a breaze Below is a screen shot showing what the application and sequencer looks like after adding and dividing notes Presented as a traditional grid like step sequencer and spanning 2 bars notes can by quickly added on each beat or step by double clicking with the mouse To
- Polyrhythms and Rhythm Clusters Always use a metronome when practicing the exercises
- The single beat basics Polyrhythms and rhythm clusters
- This week s spotlight ROBERTO CRIADO
- tune type lyrics too as you see in this screen shot the bouncing ball bounces off the words of the song the shadow below helps to make the moment of the bounce itself easier to see There s an animation of this here Fragment of Twinkle twinkle little star popup from the Watch the drum stick or conductor s baton visuals page
- She s thinking of a pose
- Polyrhythms and Rhythm Clusters
- Polyrhythms and Rhythm Clusters
- Mission Statement
- an advanced level example of the takada drumming of the Eve people of the island town of Anyako off the coast of Southeastern Ghana From Chapter 1 Exercise VII B page 39 20K GIF of Takada Drumming Notation
- skip skip back The bouncing balls bounce in opposite directions for the polyrhythms this makes it easier to distinguish the bounces for the different rhythms by eye As with the
- Polyrhythms and rhythm clusters Always use a metronome when practicing the exercises
- Henry with Truck
related videos for polyrhythms
- Polyrhythms for Guitar - 3 Against 2 A brief lesson on how to apply 3:2 and 2:3 polyrhythms to guitar. Check out the tablature provided below for examples: (PDF) (GP5) Next: 4:3 and 3:4 polyrhythms for guitar
- Playing polyrhythms with THELEVI A short clip showing polythythms played with "Thelevi". Thanks to Bernhard Wagner for showing me this amazing and useful instrument capable of polyrhytms ! More info can be found at: Description from wikipedia: Thelevi is also known as Kosika, Kashaka, Patica, Asalato, Kes Kes, Tchangot Tche (or many other names) and is a simple Ghanese percussion instrument consisting of two small gourds filled with beans (essentially, two small kinds of maracas) and connected by a string. One gourd is held in the hand and the other is swung from side-to-side around the hand, creating a "clack" upon impact. Kosika can consist of gourds or high-impact plastic filled with hard plastic beads. The Kosikas are said to improve your sense of rhythm, ambidexterity and eye-hand coordination, as playing the Kosika is essentially a form of juggling. Kosikas are also thought to relax, stretch and strengthen the wrists, forearms and shoulders, and can be seen as a tension-release activity, and they are the more versatile shaker percussion instruments.
- "POLYRHYTHMS"... an Introduction ( for all musicians ) Peter Magadini author of: "Polyrhythms The Musicians Guide" and "Polyrhythms For The Drumset" sub-divides quarters, eighths, triplets, and six***ths in 3 , 5 & 6 over 4 beats. He also demonstrate...
- BRUNO MEEUS Polyrhythms Drumlessons Polyrhythms
- The difference between Polymeters and Polyrhythms Self explanatory. My band:
- Polyrhythm. Four vs. Five vs. Six vs. Seven. Four against Five against Six against Seven. Each rate is played twice up a C major scale until the permutation finishes and then played twice down, back to four octaves of C.
- Five Finger Polyrhythms - Grant Inman (Vibram Five Fingers) A piece of music completely based on the rhythms created on a treadmill while wearing Vibram Five Finger Shoes. Along with using the natural rhythms of the treadmill, I'm using Ddrum drum triggers inside the shoes to actually play the show are a legitimate instrument in a very unique way! PLEASE WATCH IN HD! Enjoy! Visit (Grant has No affiliation with Vibram, but he would like to!)
- Polyrhythmic blasting I'm experimenting with 5/8 blastbeats and 4 against 5 polyrhythms here.
- PolyRhythm by Wolfram Winkel PolyRhythm for iPhone was developed for all professional musicians, regardless of instrument, whether composing, performing or conducting! The app produces the most common rhythmic overlays (such as 5:3) using two different clicks accompanied by a display of the score. Available rhythmic overlays range from 3:2 to 13:4 on a systematic basis with adapted speeds for best study results. "PolyRhythm, your special metronome for complex rhythmic structures!" - Wolfram Winkel, author and co-developer, lecturer for rhythm and percussion at the University of Music and Performing Arts Munich
- Polyrhythm Exercises Here are some unique and challenging poly's to try out. 1) singles on feet as crotchets. 1-8 on hands as singles in their note values (sevens are septuplets, 5's are qunituplets etc.) Then change foot patern to doubles, triplets and then paradidles. The paradiddle I did on this alternates between the double kick pedal and hi-hat 2) A group of 5, commonly known as a five-adiddle (RLRLL) played between hand and foot (HFHFF). A basic rock beat groove acompanies this on the oposite side. The group of 5 is played as semiquavers. Then reverse as I know briefly. 3) I played a rock beat goove with my hands and began building the note rates on my feet. Start of as crotchets, move to quavers, triplets, semiquavers, quintuplets, ***tuplets (16th note triplets), septuplets and then I finished on groups of 12's. 4) Snare hand plays crotchets, kick plays quavers, hi-hat triplets and floor tom groups of 5 and then 7's. Then switch around the hands so the snare plays the 5's and 7's and floor tom hand plays the crotchets. Experiment with different variations. The concept is so each limb plays a different note rate. Remember these exercises dont sound musical and should never leave the practice room, but are worth pracing for four way independance. 5) A group of 3 was played on my right side verses doubles on my left. For on my me and my life story visit /bengehrkemusic Thanks for watching :)
- Polyrhythmic Metal Drum Beat - Can you play this? Drum Kit From Hell! Polyrhythmic/Polymetric drum beat that i made in Magix Music Maker 16 using Toontrack's EZDrummer Drum Kit From Hell expansion. Uses alot of 7/8 time signatures, some with 4/4 polymeters over it. Also uses 4 over 3 polyrhythms and other stuff that i don't even know the name of. And for the record, I DO play real drums, and can play most of this song. Also, this song was not meant to be the hardest song ever, it is meant to be a cool demonstration of poly rhythms and poly meters. ENJOY =] You can get this program at:
- 4 way Polyrhythm: 2, 3, 5, & 7 played all together. 2- half notes w/left foot on cow bell; 3- half note triplets w/right foot on bass drum; 5- quintuplets w/left hand on side-stick; 7- septuplets w/right hand on cymbals. Not much musical going on here. Just a little brain teaser that helps develop limb independence.
- Polyrhythm Lesson Just taking basic rudiments and putting them in a dotted eighth feel under 4/4 beats Sorry about the clothes in the background. I was in the middle of laundry but couldn't miss the decent lighting!
- DRUM LESSON with Mike Johnston "Breaking Down Polyrhythms" Check out for downloadable IPod lessons and Live Online Drum Lessons
- Learning Polyrhythms, Part 1 After many requests, I've put this together. I'm not sure its helpful or good, but I hope someone benefits. It is critical that every drummer develop their own unique style and interpretation. Therefore, I do not memorize any song exactly. I have spent 30 years playing drums and have developed my own style, which I prefer. I keep my playing within the framework of the song and will play a part exact if that part is either iconic (like Phil Collins' “In The Air Tonight”) or critical to the success of the song. Thank you for watching and lots of success drumming!!
- Polyrhythms/Ostinato pt 1 - 5:2, 5:3, 5:4, 5:6 Here's a challenging independence exercise , polyrhythms , (played in this order) 5:2, 5:3, 5:4, 5:6. Check out pt2 by clicking on my self posted video response. Currently up to part 8 now.
- Drum Lesson : Polyrhythmic fills - 5s () Using groups of 5 1/16ths for fills and grooves. Check out for more lessons and articles.
- Math Code - polyrhythm math metal song MESHUGGAH style Math Code - polyrhythm math metal song This is the first math metal song from my band Vengeance in Redemption /vir2k7 STRONGly influenced by MESHUGGAH made with my 7 strings Ibanez RG7-321 downtuned 1 tone (ADGCFAD) view also the drums video by BARDO stay metay
- Golden Ratio (In)Harmonic Polyrhythm Metronome This shows the most inharmonic possible musical interval (hardest to approximate with a pure ratio) and the most polyrhythmic rhythm (in the same sense). You can play rhythms like this endlessly, any tempo, any intervals and many other features with Bounce Metronome Pro - see Although it is as inharmonic as possible it is still a pleasant interval to listen to - so far away from a pure ratio interval that you don't get the beating you get for notes that are just slightly "out of tune" from a pure ratio, so actually rather pleasant to the ear. DETAILS This shows a pattern generated by two beats at the golden ratio to each other. The pitches are also in the golden ratio. This makes it the most inharmonic possible musical interval and the most polyrhythmic possible rhythm in a certain sense. In a way it is the most polyrhythmic possible rhythm. First of all, the two rhythms never coincide exactly after the first beat - but any irrational number like PI or E would do that. What is special about this polyrhythm is that the ratio of the two rhythms is hardest to approximate with a pure ratio. A human player couldn't play this polyrhythm without assistance from a computer because it continues endlessly without ever repeating the exact same pattern of clicks. In fact there's a connection betwen this rhythm and the aperiodic Penrose tilings as well. The pitches are also in the golden ratio - and the interval of a golden ratio is in a certain sense the most ...
- Drummer Todd Walker -Polyrhythm "4 over 3" Drummer Todd Walker- Polyrhythm " 4 over 3"- Power Wrist Builders
- Polyrhythm in 3/4 Me playing 1-over-3 up to 10-over-3. It gets a little tricky after 6-over-3.
- ONLINE DRUM TUTORIAL #6: POLYRHYTHMS ~ MASTERING THE TABLES OF TIME Purchase this book @ /store.html. ~ 04/08 McNally Smith College of Music Masterclass, demonstrating 3:2 & 4:3 Polyrhythms, from Ch.5, and their application to Contemporary Backbeat Ostinatos from Ch. 6 of MASTERING THE TABLES OF TIME, by David Stanoch.
- Polyrhythm Lesson Multi layered polymetric grooves. Visit my site
- Guitar Time Signature Instructional Video, Part 5a- Polyrhythms Part 5a of the series. This is a two part video that will wrap up the topic of Time Signatures. The first part covers the lesson ideas, and the second is a demonstration song that I composed. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for watching, and I hope you enjoy!
- Lateralus Piano Tutorial (Polyrhythms) Learn how to play Tool's Lateralus on the piano
- Harmonic Rhythm Cycle - Polyrhythms with pitches following harmonic series... The idea is that each number of beats per measure is assigned a pitch, so eg 7 beats to the measure corresponds to the seventh harmonic, 5 beats to the measure corresponds to the fifth and so on. The results sound harmoniously together as they use pitches from the harmonic series. This idea is related to the Lambdoma arrangement of pitches, and to Theremin's Rhythmicon. Originally suggested by Barbara Hero and may be of interest for music therapy. You can play this in Bounce Metronome Pro at any tempo. Download the program and then choose the Harmonic Rhythm Cycle Metronome from the drop list of metronomes in the main window. The program comes with a free 30 day fully featured test drive.
- Math Code polyrhythm math metal MESHUGGAH style better qualt Math Code - polyrhythm math metal song mhhh... I tought that the videos could be modified on youtube... it seems i was wrong... so i upload it again, this is with the sound of the guitar Louder than the original song This is the first math metal song from my band Vengeance in Redemption /vir2k7 STRONGly influenced by MESHUGGAH made with my 7 strings Ibanez RG7-321 downtuned 1 tone (ADGCFAD) view also the drums video by BARDO stay metay
- Polyrhythm Drum Beat Ideas With "Schroeder" (Live Broadcast #18) Get instant access to FREE Secret Drum Lessons at . In this live drum lesson, Jared & Dave talk to Schroeder about polyrhythms on the drum-set. . To join in on the live broadcast go to http . For More Resources Check Out: -
- How to Play the Djembe Drum : Polyrhythms & Six***th Notes on the Djembe Play polyrhythms and six***th notes on a djembe and learn how with tips from our expert djembe drummer in this free djembe video music lesson. Expert: Scott Swearingen Contact: Bio: Scott Swearingen has been playing hand drums and percussion for 6 years with musicians and dancers in Austin, TX. Filmmaker: Murlin Evans
- Steve Giordano Instructional-PolyRhythms & Metric Modulation This is Philadelphia Jazz Guitarist Steve Giordano giving a brief instructional on how to incorporate both PolyRhythms and Metric Modulation into your playing. If you want to get in touch with Steve go to:
- Polyrhythm Pyramid Over a steady "2" beats on the Hi Hat Pete plays single strokes in 4-5- 6-7-8-9-10-12 & 16 against 2 on the floor tom.
- Golden Ratio Polyrhythm Metronome with Golden Ratio Pitch Interval see This shows the most polyrhythmic possible rhythm together with the musical interval which is as far from "in tune" as you can get. So far away that it is a very pleasant musical interval to listen to. You can get Bounce Metronome Pro for Windows to play this and many other rhythms - see The bouncing numbers help you to see how the beats of the two rhythms nearly coincide when they reach successive Fibonacci numbers 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, ...So for instance when you get to 21 beats for the blue ball and 34 for the red ball the clicks are close together, and even closer for 34 and 55, etc. MORE DETAILS This shows a pattern generated by two beats at the golden ratio to each other. The pitches are also in the golden ratio. This makes it the most inharmonic possible musical interval and the most polyrhythmic possible rhythm in a certain sense. In a way it is the most polyrhythmic possible rhythm. First of all, the two rhythms never coincide exactly after the first beat - but any irrational number like PI or E would do that. What is special about this polyrhythm is that the ratio of the two rhythms is hardest to approximate with a pure ratio. A human player couldn't play this polyrhythm without assistance from a computer because it continues endlessly without ever repeating the exact same pattern of clicks. In fact there's a connection betwen this rhythm and the aperiodic Penrose tilings as well ...
- Drummer Todd Walker-Polyrhythm "7 over 2" (Pad/Set) Drummer Todd Walker "7 over 2 - Polyrhythm" (Power Wrist Builders) Pad/Drumset
- Intro To Polyrhythms - Ari Hoenig and Johannes Weidenmueller One of the best methods for learning advanced rhythm, polyrhythm, and metric/harmonic superimposition. Looks at rhythm through a magnifying glass and enables the student to see, sing and hear various subdivisions and groupings of subdivisions. Can be used by any and all instrumentalists. Will greatly improve the students improvisational ability to create and respond to rhythmic musical dialogue. The book is complete with general exercises for all instrumentalists as well as specific exercises for pianists, bassists and drummers; a DVD with demonstrations of all the material from the book; improvised examples by Ari Hoenig and Johannes Weidenmueller in duo as well as trio with Aaron Goldberg; transcriptions on how to harmonically navigate through polyrhythm inside standard jazz forms; musical examples which can be watched, and used as a play along.
- Mutant Bass: Potent Polyrhythms visit: Rhythmic accuracy with polyrhythms! Here is a simple method for creating polyrhythms for any time signature, where the quarter-note gets the beat. Step #1 Start out by subdividing your beats with the polyrhythm you are trying to do. For instance: If you want to play a polyrhythm of 3 against 4, first subdivide each beat by triplets (3-notes). If you want to do a poly-rhythm of 5 against 4, first subdivide each beat by quintuplets (5-notes) Step #2: Accent every 4th note! Step #3: When you feel comfortable with that, leave out all UN-accented notes! You will be left with your polyrhythm! More examples at:
- Ostinato & Polyrhythms DVD Promo video for the educational dvd ,ostinato featuring multipedal setups and polyrhythms
- Lalle Larsson - Lunch music polyrhythmic piano solo live Lalle Larsson 220 minute DVD is now available to preorder November 2008: A polyrhythmic piano solo - "Lunch music for small hungry cannibals" 2004. This is a notated piece that use fragments of rhythms and melodies inbetween the improvisations. These parts are played freely over a left hand ostinato. This is inspired by minimalists such as Terry Riley and Steve Reich, but also from the speedy sounds of Art Tatum and Conlon Nancarrow's otherworldly player piano compositions. The piece is fun and should be played with a machine-like quality, not unlike a player piano. Visit
- Polyrhythms: 3 against 4 and 4 against 3 Polyrhythms 3 vs 4 and 4 vs 3 Illustrated with hands drumming and animated graphic as parts of a three stage rocket: - The mental understanding of how the 3-pulse and the 4-pulse merge within a 12 beat cycle. This gets clear from the animation. - The use of word strings to facilitate the memory and execution with hands. - The integration in body which needs other postures - lying and walking,... The video plays in three tempi for different levels of practice challenge: Slow, medium and fast, each of 90 seconds duration. The left hand (green colour) continuously drums a 3-divided even pulse in the 12 beats cycle where only the numbered are with claps. They are accentuated naturally by the string of words: 'WE can FEEL the RHY- thm -...' The right hand (blue colour) continuously drums a 4-divided even pulse. Again a 12 beats pr cycle with claps on the numbered elements. They are accentuated naturally by the string of words: 'A POLY- RHYTH- mic FLOW...' (you may find your own alternatives for both word strings!) Feel free to challenge yourself changing hands, following either the 3- or the 4- pulse with your feet,....etc.
- Polyrhythms lesson 1 Here I briefly describe what I call the "Dave Clark" method of polyrhythm practice. I mess up a couple times, just because tapping a pad of paper while holding it is a little difficult, but you get the idea. Great system.
- #26 Polyrhythms: How to Play and Clap a Polyrhythm In this lesson I cover the topic of Polyrhythms. There are two sayings I use with the two most popular Polyrhythms, for 3 vs 2 I say "Not Dif-i-cult" and for 3 vs 4 I say "Not Ve-ry Dif-i-cult" Polyrhythms can be tough, but you CAN master them with slow practise and the metronome. Once you get a polyrhythm up to speed it pretty much plays itself and it very fun! Check out my website and Join the music community! Visit www.howtoplaypiano.ca Thanks for watching! Hope this helps!
- Polyrhythmic FREAK! The incredible percussion player Glenn Larsson performs the spectacular polyrhythmic piece "BEAT FOR YOUR LIFE" by Daniel Hjorth. He is playing 8(!) rhythmic layers at the same time (1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 to 6 to 7 to 8)...!!!
- Polyrhythm or Polymetre or whatever (4/4, 6/8, 5/8) Just a little video of me demonstrating a polyrhythm/polymetre/whatever involving playing 4/4 with my left hand, 6/8 with my right hand, and 5/8 with my right foot. All of you youtube nerds just cool it with the polyrhythm / polymetre debate. It DOESN'T matter.
twitter about polyrhythms
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about polyrhythms
“Site about Queen songs and Queen recordings. Tab archive, song ***ysis, forum, studio info page, etc. It was long time ago that I examined the polyrhythms in Queen songs: "Black Queen" and "Bohemian Rhapsody"”
— Queen Songs - Forum - Song ***ysis : Polyrhythms or not?,
“Guitar forum and community, interact with pro guitarists in our chat, wiki, blog or practice agenda. Discuss gear, theory, practicing, music and guitarists. Upload your recordings and join a virtual band”
— Polyrhythms Part 2 - GMC Forum,
“Toontrack Support Forum. Forums Register Login My Profile Inbox Address Book My Subscription My Forums. Photo Gallery Member List All Forums >> [Community] >> Studio Corner >> Polyrhythms - new MIDI pack from OddGrooves”
— Polyrhythms - new MIDI pack from OddGrooves,
“Stay up-to-date with the latest updates for key-! At our Piano Blog you'll get news, information and tips for learning piano online hot off the electronic press!”
— key-notes Piano Blog, key-
“Polyrhythms DRUMMER CAFE ~ Community Drum Forum _ Forum _ CHEF CORNER _ Bart Elliott - Q & A _ Topic: Polyrhythms. ADVERTISEMENT. Powered by SMF 2.0 RC3 | SMF © 2006–2010, Simple Machines LLC. Sitemap ©1997-2010 Drummer Cafe. XHTML. RSS. WAP2”
— DRUMMER CAFE ~ Community Drum Forum | Polyrhythms,
“MySongBook is the biggest archive of Guitar Pro tablature. Download free Guitar Pro tabs, forum, tutorial, learn to use guitar tab. MSB OLGA”
— Polyrhythms forum topic - MySongBook,
“Version: - FREE. Description Video Reviews Twitter Forum. PolyRhythms © Simple:Press Forum. Last blog entries. Rewarding Reservations. Posted in Lifestyle, Travel”
— iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Application List " Forum,
“Piano Forums at Piano World.The Piano Forums are an online community of piano lovers including piano industry professionals, concert artists, recording artists, technicians, dealers, manufacturers, and thousands of enthusiastic amateur pianist”
— Polyrhythms (Grieg Piano Concerto Cadenza) - Piano World,
“Indie Republic - Let the world feel your vibe”
— Blog | ,
“Hey! If I am correct, a polyrhythm is when you have two time signatures going simultaneously, but in the same space of time, as opposed to polymeter which is also two time signatures, but not squeezed into the same amount of time and allowed to”