- Burlington County residents made their voices heard at the polls Tuesday with large numbers using their voting power to vent frustrations about the economy, health care and the overall direction of the country. — “: Burlington County voters vent at the polls”,
- Ma Ying-jeou said some people may see the local polls as a midterm evaluation of his presidency [AFP] The toughest races in Saturday's polls are expected to be for the job of mayors in Taipei, and Kaohsiung,. — “Voting begins in local Taiwan polls - Asia-Pacific - Al”,
- While President Obama has fared well at the state level in early 2012 presidential election polls, a newly released national poll paints a more troublesome picture for the president's re-election bid. A November 15 Quinnipiac poll showed much less support for a. — “Polls | TPMDC”,
- The New York Times and CBS News began the first newspaper-television polling partnership between two major national news organizations in 1975. While the polls often deal with national politics and policy, questions for Business, Culture, Sports, and Travel frequently find their way onto. — “Poll Watch - Polls from The New York Times”,
- Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on The best place to look for polls that are spot on is ". — “Rasmussen Reports”,
- Wan Azizah rallies PKR for snap polls The founding PKR president chose to focus on the possibility of snap polls and railed against BN while appealing for party unity after a fractious inaugural direct elections for new office bearers. — “Wan Azizah rallies PKR for snap polls - The Malaysian Insider”,
- Counting is underway in the Victorian election, with Ted Bailleu's Coalition riding a late surge of support which could end Labor's 11-year reign. The poll was based on interviews with 3,000 voters in 18 marginal electorates, but did not take into account the record number of postal and pre. — “Polls close in Victorian cliffhanger - ABC News (Australian”, .au
- is your source for the latest world news covering current events and top stories from Pakistan, South Asia, US, Europe and the rest of the world. Violence grips Haiti ahead of key polls. AFP. November 24, 2010 (3 days ago) Supporters of Haiti's presidential candidate Michel Martelly wave and. — “Violence grips Haiti ahead of key polls | Latest news”,
- Wan Azizah Does Not Deny Flaws In PKR's First Party Polls However, she claimed that the polls had achieved its target with over 70,000 members casting their votes at the branch and central levels. — “BERNAMA - Wan Azizah Does Not Deny Flaws In PKR's First Party”,
- TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan voters go to the polls on Saturday to choose mayors of the island's biggest cities in a test of the popularity of the China-friendly ruling party ahead of the 2012 presidential. — “Taiwan local polls test pro-China party after shooting | Reuters”,
- You've found the home of millions of polls, opinions, comments and trends. 819 Total Polls. 856,868,737 Total Votes. All Recent Polls. An medley. — “Polldaddy Answers, the home of millions of polls, opinions”,
- KLANG: The campaigning in the Selangor DAP polls this Sunday is heating up with the Teng Chang Kim camp claiming that poison pen letters bad-mouthing the Speaker have been sent to branch chairmen in the coastal region. — “Selangor DAP polls heat up”, .my
- Collection of national and state presidential election polls from various sources. Includes DIY electoral vote map. — “RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages”,
- Moldova, Europe's poorest country, votes Sunday in its third parliamentary polls in one and a half years, seeking to end a political crisis that risks ruining hopes of prosperity and EU integration. — “Moldova votes in new polls to end crisis - Hurriyet Daily”,
- The polls are open and the bookies have stopped taking bets it's election day in Victoria. — “Baillieu surges past Brumby in the polls | The Australian”, .au
- Polling booths in the Victorian election have closed, but voters face a nail-biting wait to see who will form the next government. — “Polls close in Victorian election - Yahoo!7”,
- PKR CONGRESS Despite the barrage of criticism and bad press, PKR president regards the party polls a 'success' and a 'celebration' of democracy. — “PKR president defends controversial polls - Malaysiakini”,
- Helping people be heard with the famous Gallup Poll. — “Gallup Organization”,
- Malaysia Today. Independent News Portal in Malaysia. Read the latest news in the country covering issue on politics, business, lifestyle, community, and so much more. They also want fresh polls to be held in their divisions for that post. — “Polls fraud: PKR members to reveal juicy details”, malaysia-
- An opinion poll is a survey of public opinion from a particular sample. The number of Brushfire Polls taken by a campaign is determined by how competitive the race is and how much money the campaign has to spend. — “Opinion poll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Battling cholera, still reeling from earthquake, Haiti goes to the polls - Haiti's presidential candidates last night wrapped up their campaigns with loud, musical rallies, amid fears of violence as the earthquake-hit Caribbean country heads for. — “Battling cholera, still reeling from earthquake, Haiti goes”,
related images for polls
- 1992 October Clinton +12 7 November Clinton +4 7 Result Clinton +5 6 1996 October Clinton +15 2 November Clinton +10 6 Result Clinton +8 5 2000 October Gore +0 4 November Bush +2 6 Result Gore +0 5 2004 October Bush +1 7 November Bush +0 7 Result Bush +2 5 In each year except for 1988 the leader lost ground as we got
- ThornedVenom Harley Quinn Defense Force Jan 14th 2009 10 55PM http i114 photobucket com albums n243 Lynn Art funny 480px Polls closed jpg MUCH BETTER
- SciFi and Fantasy Book Club
- My vote is Yes show when a post has been edited reason doesn t matter and No I don t think overall things are edited too much
- polling But October s numbers were passed on to me and may not be 100 accurate but I am confident the numbers are within few points either way Remember internal polling results If you notice Grayson has not moved at all and that argument can be made because he has yet to move out of the first poll s margin of error The undecideds have been a little more stubborn
- 13 Polls 256 9 KB
- NO MORE SPOILERS NO MORE THIRD PARTIES Part 2a
- worth it Whenever there s a live online poll the results are similar to what s listed above But when they do the secret phone poll the results are usually MUCH more favorable to Bush
- exit polls exit polls 2009 exit polls 2009 andhra pradesh opinion poll election 2009 ndtv exit polls exit polls 2009 exit polls 2009 andhra pradesh opinion poll election 2009 ndtv Read more
- ARTWORK GALLA + PURCHASE VIDEOS + POLL RESULTS PAGE + 1ST CROW SCREENING +
- I read a poll this morning at the American Research Group site and I started thinking about data in general and people in particular For example who has land lines at home Well lots of
- Are you one of God s chosen
- Yea plus the US is waking up with a Black president It almost seems like a dream don t it I voted here yesterday http www moolanda com injunjo com polls jpg
- from the last 7 elections with poll averages and a final prediction from the polls Here are the approximate poll averages a month out and on election day compared with the actual results 1980 October Reagan +3 2 November Reagan +2 3 Result Reagan +9 6 1984 October Reagan +19 0 November Reagan +16 7 Result Reagan +18 2
- Polls With Sitefinity Polls module content authors can quickly create Polls for their sites through an intuitive user interface It literally takes a few minutes to create a new Poll
- the polls Here are the approximate poll averages a month out and on election day compared with the actual results 1980 October Reagan +3 2 November Reagan +2 3 Result Reagan +9 6 1984 October Reagan +19 0 November Reagan +16 7 Result Reagan +18 2 1988 October Bush +5 6 November Bush +9 0 Result Bush +7 7
- polls legandahalf darkerblue 3627 899061 poll jpeg
- polls 18 rad01 l 1319 759250 poll jpeg
- and known for plastering his face on mangoes grilled chicken and other Miyazaki delicacies to promote them prompted outrage from party stalwarts but the party has yet to reject the idea The wooing of Higashikokubaru underscores the LDP s paucity of talent and flagging fortunes some say but the party has a history of surprising moves such as tapping media savvy maverick
- Aren t we the voice of America
- Re worded children songs do you know any
- IMG http i202 photobucket com albums aa269 benjamincook polls jpg
- 1980 October Reagan +3 2 November Reagan +2 3 Result Reagan +9 6 1984 October Reagan +19 0 November Reagan +16 7 Result Reagan +18 2 1988 October Bush +5 6 November Bush +9 0 Result Bush +7 7 1992 October Clinton +12 7 November Clinton +4 7 Result Clinton +5 6
- Polls To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- 1988 October Bush +5 6 November Bush +9 0 Result Bush +7 7 1992 October Clinton +12 7 November Clinton +4 7 Result Clinton +5 6 1996 October Clinton +15 2 November Clinton +10 6 Result Clinton +8 5 2000 October Gore +0 4 November Bush +2 6 Result Gore +0 5
- They are forecasting currently the following result
- http i286 photobucket com albums l kson polls jpg I can t post images for some reason but there s a screenshot
- polls png
- Facebook or SodaHead
- polls kings 1280 5031 993383 poll jpeg
- polls jpg
- is anyone getting tired of hearing abou micheal jacksons s death
- polls TV m1309438 2812 875561 poll jpeg
- polls full 4 3341 557096 poll jpeg
- polls jpg
- Has SH become boring for you
- HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH SOCK PUPPETS
- polls sketch guy01 4229 364010 poll jpeg
- polls feb bud checker 0840 601207 poll jpeg
- Investigating Aha It s in the marvellous Mail polls section I had forgotten that all muslims are *** fundamentalist women Thanks for reminding me Mail I wonder what the results of this poll will be I bet a lot of the readers live in da ghetto
related videos for polls
- Taliban target voters following Afghan polls - 24 Aug 09 The Taliban has released footage of its fighters stopping Afghan citizens to see if they have voted, and abducting those who have. Al Jazeera's James Bays reports from Maidan Wardak in Afghanistan, close to where the video was filmed.
- Ron Paul Does Not Exist (WA state phone poll) 02-08-08 Educate yourself
- Violence fears cloud Philippine poll Campaiging in the southern Philippines province of Maguindanao for general elections, which is just a week away, has been overshadowed by the country's worst case of political violence that took place late last year. Maguindanao is located in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM), in Mindanao island, which is composed of all the Philippines' predominantly Muslim provinces. In November, 25 members of the Mangudadu family and at least 32 affiliates were massacred on their way to file for the candidacy of Esmale Mangudadatu, who is the vice mayor of the Buluan municipality and is now running for governor of Maguinadano. The alleged perpetrators include 12 incumbent politicians and leaders of the rival Ampatuan family, who are on trial for the killings. But 10 of the accused are still running for posts in the upcoming elections and many fear a repeat of the violence. Al Jazeera's Marga Ortigas reports Maguindanao province. [May 3, 2010]
- Kazakhstan prepares for polls Opposition activists in Kazakhstan are calling for a boycott of Sunday's presidential elections. President Nursultan Nazarbayev called for early polls after rejecting a planned referendum on limiting his term in office. As Robin Forestier-Walker reports from Almaty, the man who has run the country for 20 years looks certain to win.
- Jaspal Bhatti to contest polls
- Polls Show Obama as Clear Winner of the Debate Watch more clips at
- Lesson 12 Creating Survey's and Polls With Joomla 1.5 ALL 22 JOOMLA LESSONS HIGH RESOLUTION FOR JUST $7 FREE "HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE" GUIDE: HOME PAGE: FOR AFFILIATE WEBMASTERS HOSTING RECOMMENDATIONS RECOMMENDED SITE BUILDERS: This tutorial will cover how to create polls and surveys, and how to use your module manager to create a poll module to display on your site.
- Update- Best of 2010 Polls Closing, Upcoming Games, Today on Youtube Best of 2010 Polls are now CLOSED. NEW DSP Tries It Here (link now fixed): blip.tv Poorly Cookin' w/the King Ep.4 Upgraded here: blip.tv Donate thru Paypal to darksydephil@ Follow me on Twitter! Find DSP merch at /darksydephil Check out my partner channel at /thekingofhatehd Remember to watch, rate, and participate!
- Poll: Get Troops Out Of Afghanistan (What Would Happen?) Ben Mankiewicz and Wes Clark Jr discuss polls showing that a strong majority of Americans want US troops out of Afghanistan within one year.
- The Worst Poll Ever (Hilarious) Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- TYT Nation Crushes The Polls Watch more at Here's The TVNewser Poll http And The Other Poll Is Here
- Fox News Spins Obama 2012 Poll Results? 100+ MORE examples of Fox News Bias at Although I thought it was a sign of President Barack Obama's political strength that a recent Public Policy Polling survey shows, despite economic hard times, Obama polls within the margin of error against major Republican 2012 rivals like Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and MIke Huckabee, Fox News didn't report it that way, and, worse, left out important information when reporting on the poll as I show in this video. The Fox News clip with anchor Juliet Huddy I use in my video comes from the segment on "America's Newsroom" broadcast on July 19, 2010, available online at The information from the Public Policy Polling survey and the PPP trademark comes from the document at The image I use of the Crooks and Liars article criticizing the conservative leanings of Rasmussen polling comes from the webpage at And, finally, the image I use of my own Fox News Bias playlist comes from the YouTube webpage at
- Penn and Teller Defend Ron Paul vs. Luntz and Fox News Frank Luntz is a propogandist tool, who knows the ways the select 25 were acquired in that room and who knows what they were told before Luntz tries to discredit the text message poll Fox had. Video is taken from Penn + Teller Bull***: Numbers. Frank tells them how he can manipulate what people think by simply asking the right question the right way. Based on the final clip it sounds like he's pro-Hillary. If we want a Republican that can actually win against Hillary or Obama we need Ron Paul! Every time you see a poll that was 'scientifically selected' keep in mind that tha questions themselves may be biased and that Ron Paul wound actually polled higher if it was issue based, not name recognition based.
- Ron Paul wins the text poll Fox says no. 10/27/07 With 38% of the text poll at the start of polling Ron Paul is the clear front runner but Hannity disagrees. Fox News: you report, we decide.
- Do Polls Show America Is Liberal? - Cenk on MSNBC Are Americans Progressive? Cenk Uygur breaks down the results of several new polls showing that a majority of Americans strongly oppose cuts to social security, medicare and other programs that benefit the middle class and poor (K-12 education, Medicaid, LIHEAP, student loans, etc.). Also, most Americans believe the best way to balance the budget is to raise corporate and income taxes (on people making over 100k and 1 million dollars a year), cut defense spending and end subsidies to big oil companies.
- If Ron Paul Wins Another Straw Poll Republicans May Stop Using Them! Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll earlier this year. If he also wins the straw poll at this weekend's Southern Republican Leadership Conference, "look for a big movement among the other Republicans to try to discourage other Republican organizations from even holding straw polls, because they don't want to see Ron Paul continuing to be able to win these things."Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies. For more information visit the following sites: http www.house.gov http
- Polls: Americans Are Progressive On Most Issues Note: Sources for the polling data include Pew Research Center, Gallup, and several other respected groups. Non-Partisan Polling Data 1: Non-Partisan Polling Data 2:
- FOX Deceives, Swaps CPAC Straw Poll Footage (FOX NEWS CAUGHT) | http | FOX NEWS CAUGHT - This just in. FOX news channel has just been caught in a blatant attempt to distort the perception of the 2011 CPAC Straw Poll results. On the February 15th broadcast of America's Newsroom Fox Reported the results of the win. when they opened the report they played the recording of the 2010 results rather than the actual 2011 recording. A clear difference is seen in the crowd reaction and in the attire worn by Tony Fabrizio who read the results to the audience. The crowd reaction was remarkably different even though Ron Paul won in both cases. In the 2010 recording you could hear more booing and groaning from the audience [FOX CLIP] Now in the 2011 recording you can hear a truly excited crowd. [CPAC CLIP] This is a clear attempt to persuade America that Ron Paul is not accepted by the majority even though he truly is. Fox is no stranger to minimalizing Ron Paul's wins. During the 2008 Presidential Election, Fox ignored their own polling data from text Message polling and online Polls where Ron Paul was the clear winner. This, however, is the first time they have been caught SWAPING footage in an attempt to sway public opinion of a Presidential contender. The first shot of the 2012 election season has been fired by the spin masters at FOX news against Ron Paul and it is time for you to act now and demand a full retraction, explanation, and apology for the false reporting. Call FOX news by Phone: (212) 301-3000 Fax: (212) 301-4229 ...
- Fox News Speaks for Majority on Health Care Reform? OVER 100 MORE examples of Fox News Bias at Earlier this month, when Jon Stewart and "The Daily Show" totally decimated the credibility of Fox News in general and Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly specifically because of the way that the supposed straight news anchors on Fox News like Megyn Kelly keep aggressively opposing health care reform under the guise of speaking for the majority of the American people, I thought it might make Megyn Kelly and the other Fox News anchors a little more circumspect on the subject, but, this week, despite that drubbing from "The Daily Show," Megyn Kelly continued using questionable poll numbers to pretend to speak for the majority of Americans as I show in this video. The clips of "The Daily Show" that I use in this video come from the segment broadcast on Comedy Central on March 3, 2010, which is available online at The clips I use of Megyn Kelly and Bernard Whitman come from a segment on the Fox News program "America Live" broadcast on March 16, 2010 (that I have not been able to find online). The clip I use of Megyn Kelly misreading a poll about the American Dream comes from a segment on that same program which is available online at media2 The graphic I use of from RealClearPolitics showing a variety of poll results regarding the health care legislation from President Obama and the Democrats comes from the page available online at The graphic I use of from Gallup ...
- John McCain vs. The Polls John McCain on NBC's Meet the Press, October 27, 2008
- TN polls Freebies: Who will pay the bills? We have already told you about how the upcoming elections in Tamil Nadu are all about the freebies. Even as the promises for free laptops and gold to the poor continue, let's look at how all that taxpayer money being spent on sops to voters compares to the state's budget on far more critical issues.
- Sept. 5 Fox Debate Poll - "Ron Paul Won Overwhelmingly" (FOX NEWS 9-6-2007) Even as the September 5 Fox News debate was being largely overshadowed by Fred Thompson's announcement,there were still plenty of fireworks... Texas Congressman Ron Paul ruffled some feathers when he said he wants the USA out of Iraq. He warned the other candidates they would drag the GOP to defeat if they continued to support the President's plan. Attacked by Mike Huckabee and the fair and balanced Chris Wallace, Ron Paul stood his ground. He clearly had support of the majority in attendance as well. According to a Fox News poll, Ron Paul overwhelmingly won the debate. The results were, according to FOX News... Ron Paul - 33% Mike Huckabee - 18% Rudy Giuliani - 15% John McCain - 14% Mitt Romney - 12% Tom Tancredo - 2% Duncan Hunter - 2% Sam Brownback - 1% According to FOX and Friends, "Paul wins all those polls...All those online polls, Ron Paul always wins". FAIR USE NOTICE: We are making this material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- 4409 ( BUSTED ) Proof the polls are rigged! . Click here for more 4409 videos and info .
- Ron Paul Straw Poll Corruption Ron Paul Straw Poll Vinoy Park St Petersburg 28 November CNN Youtube
- Majority of MPs keen to have polls in Dec. The election question is likely to be compounded by the inter-party wrangling in the coalition ahead of the impending Hague trials. Legal experts are also pointing at a seemingly vague provision in the new constitution that could allow the legislators to stay on until December.
- 911 Polls - You Are Not Alone How many people believe 9/11 was an inside job? Below are results of 8 polls by Zogby, Scripps, Angus Reid, 911 and some non-scientific polls also. Scientific Polls: CBS/Angus Reid, Oct 2006 58% say that gov't officials are "lying" in the 9/11 Commission Report - only 16% say they are telling the truth when asked the question "When it comes to what they knew prior to September 11th, 2001, about possible terrorist attacks against the United States, do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?" (LIHOP theory) Link: www.angus- ZOGBY, Feb 2006 49.3% of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act". (LIHOP theory) Link: SCRIPPS/HOWARD, July 2006 36% of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East." (Covers both LIHOP and MIHOP theories) Link: 911, May 2004 63% of Canadians agreed that "Individuals within the US Government including the White House had prior knowledge of the plans for the events of September 11th, and failed to take ...
- Election Duel! Obama V. McCain - Who Get's Pwned? (World of Warcraft Machinima) WORLD OF WARCRAFT : Comedian Rich Kuras infiltrates the World of Warcraft to poll players on the 2008 Presidential Election. We broke down the results per race and Class. What we found may...and please excuse the pun...WOW you.
- Disturbing Poll On Tea Party, Republicans & Independents Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- Uganda polls free and fair? www.ntv.co.ke A special report by NTV uganda on the intergrity of the election process in Uganda.
- Hazara vote seen as crucial in Afghan polls - 19 Aug 09 The mostly Shia Hazara community of Afghanistan is poised to have a significant effect on the country's elections. Eager to tap into the Hazara vote, Hamid Karzai, the incumbent president, recently signed off on a controversial Shia family law. The law has sparked international criticism as limiting women's rights, but as Al Jazeera's Hashem Ahelbarra reports, Karzai is unlikely to risk losing the Hazara vote by repealing the law.
- South Sudan sees polls as prelude to referendum Despite the boycott of numerous opposition groups, Sudan's elections are seen to be significant, marking the country's move from a military government to a democratic one. The polls are also being held as part of a peace deal that ended the civil war between the north and south of the country. And for many people in south Sudan, they are being viewed as a prelude to a referendum in January on possible independence. Al Jazeera's Hoda Abdel-Hamid reports from Juba, southern Sudan (12 April 2010)
- New Polls - US Liberal On Taxes, Budget Cuts... Cenk Uygur breaks down the results of several new polls showing that a majority of Americans strongly oppose cuts to social security, medicare and other programs that benefit the middle class and poor. An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll specifically showed that 81% of Americans believe the best way to balance the budget is to raise taxes on people earning over 1 million dollars a year (76% say we should cut defense spending).
- RMR: Rick's Rant - Tories Plunge in the polls Ricks Rant for January 19, 2010
- Scepticism over planned Myanmar polls - 01 Jan 2010 One of the political events anticipated in 2010 is the elections promised by Myanmar's military government. The polls scheduled to take place later this year would be the first in decades. But while the military rulers say people will be allowed to have their say, many remain sceptical that the polls will pave the way to democracy and change. Steve Chao reports.
- Epidemic-hit Haiti preps for polls Thousands of supporters of rival presidential candidates Michel Martelly and Jude Celestin pour into the streets just days before the election.
- Palin Ignores Polls - Just Like Bush Watch more clips at
- Kagame pledges free and fair poll www.ntv.co.ke Rwandan president Paul Kagame has denied allegations that he was targeting the opposition ahead of the country's presidential elections. Kagame pledged to ensure the elections were free and fair. Jane Kiyo reports from Kigali Rwanda on Kagame's strategy to extend his presidency. Rwandan president Paul Kagame has denied allegations that he was targeting the opposition ahead of the country's presidential elections. Kagame pledged to ensure the elections were free and fair. Jane Kiyo reports from Kigali Rwanda on Kagame's strategy to extend his presidency.
- Ron Paul at SF Straw Poll San Francisco's Only Republican Presidential Straw Poll 12-4-07 cancelled despite protest from Ron Paul Supporters
- John Cena Polls Superstars About Angle John Cena goes around backstage and polls the WWE wrestlers on Kurt Angle.
- Americans Oppose Tax Cuts for Rich - Poll New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- The Poll Numbers Slip Sliding Away One of the early comments to one of my videos on some blog was something to the effect of "... and Obama's poll numbers keep slip sliding away" and that was well before they really started to tank. Cameo by my son STL in the role as the crashing snowboarder. Slip slidin' away Slip slidin' away Theres decreasing adoration The poll numbers slip slidin' away There was a man came from Chicago town For his soaring orations he was well-renowned But with no script tongue-tied hell become And without his teleprompter Its a steady stream of uh and err and umm Slip slidin' away Slip slidin' away Theres increasing trepidation The poll numbers slip slidin' away And this mans voters, theyre not so pleased All too often little change in hated policies He broke his promise, but its too late And they realize his vows Always have an expiration date. Slip slidin' away Slip slidin' away The waning of infatuation The poll numbers slip slidin' away There was the stimulus that could not wait Otherwise unemployment would rise to eight Hundreds of billions had to be spent In a way it was the truth Cause after all were over ten percent Slip slidin' away Slip slidin' away Each new day a revelation The poll numbers slip slidin' away On cap and trade, the healthcare plan The implications get through to the common man Trillions in debt, thats not OK And the more we get to know you The more you're slip slidin' away Slip slidin' away Slip slidin' away Electoral annihilation The poll numbers slip slidin ...
- Polls Show That People Agree w/ Obama's Health Care Plan Watch more at . Sam Seder filling in for Cenk Uygur today
twitter about polls
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about polls
“Interesting Polls, results, and some behind the scenes from Polls Boutique”
— Polls Boutique: the official blog,
“Hot Polls. Recent Polls. Most Popular (1-10) Most Popular (11-20) Recently Updated Forums. Forum. Latest Topic. Updated. Last Comment Personalize your forum posts with your photo and hometown”
— Recently Updated Forums - Topix,
“Forum for the petroleum marketing and liquid handling equipment industry. Petroleum Equipment Forum. All Forums. Active Polls. Poll. Author. Replies. Total Votes. Last”
— Petroleum Equipment Forum,
“In my last post on blog polls we explored why using polls on a blog can be a great technique”
— 9 Techniques for Using Polls Effectively on a Blog,
“Posted in Blog, Polls. Tags: Audio, BeachTek, Devices, DSLR, JuicedLink, Zoom H4n View 5Dmk2 Accessories Achromat Upgrade Adapter Battery Pack Blog Cameras Canon FD Cine Gear 2010 DSLR DSLR Cage D|Focus EF Events F-Stop Academy FAQ”
— Polls | Jag35.com, jag35.com
“Easy to create fun quizzes for your Blog, website or online forum. Quibblo lets you make free, custom Blog quizzes and Blog surveys. Blog Quizzes, Polls and Surveys. Quibblo is the Place for Blog Quizzes! Quibblo makes it easy to create quizzes, surveys, polls and personality quizzes for your Blog”
— Free Blog Quizzes & Blog Surveys,
“Hot Polls. Recent Polls. Most Popular (1-10) Most Popular (11-20) Recently Updated Forums Personalize your forum posts with your photo and hometown. Apply to become an editor of”
— Recently Updated Forums - Topix,
“Polls that had vote totals adjusted are listed here. Return to the in this blog. Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all”
— Best Music Blog - The 2007 Weblog Awards, 2007
“Interested in polls? At http:/// you find posts and information relevant to polls”
— Polls - Marion Bartoli Fan Blog,
related keywords for polls
- polls on wisconsin
- polls wisconsin
- polls on scott walker
- polls scott walker
- polls everywhere
- polls obama
- polls wisconsin union
- polls in wisconsin
- polls on walker
- polls on abortion
- polls on wisconsin union
- polls on wisconsin governor
- polls on wisconsin budget
- polls on wisconsin protests
- polls on wisconsin standoff
- polls on wisconsin union issue
- polls on wisconsin budget repair bill
- polls on wisconsin situation
- polls on wisconsin bill
- polls on wisconsin teachers