- Auction hard to find LP & 45 titles and other music related collector items. — “Hot Platters”,
- The Platters Group Members: Herb Reed , Nate Nelson , Zola Taylor , Sonny Turner , Tony Williams , David Lynch Similar Artists: Sam Cooke , The Crests. — “The Platters: Information from ”,
- The Platters Biography - The Platters bios, The Platters tributes and Biography trivia The Platters were one of the top vocal groups of the 1950's, selling 53 million records and being among the first doo-wop groups to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame in 1990. — “The Platters Biography - ”,
- The Ultimate Platters Information Site! Containing full biographies, history, photos, sound clips, all-time roster lineups, and much more . The Platters Information Site is a one-stop resource if you're a fan of The Platters or any of their off. — “The Platters Information Site”,
- Platters DVD movies and videos to buy at CD Universe, Great service secure ordering and fast shipping at everyday discount prices. — “Platters DVD Movies and Videos”,
- Platters, The (artist) (Rock, Electronic, Pop, Jazz, Reggae, Funk / Soul, Blues, Latin, Stage & Screen, Non-Music, Folk, World, & Country, Classical, Brass & Military, Hip Hop, Children's, Platters * (artist name variation of Platters, The) (Rock, Electronic,. — “Platters - Discogs Search”,
- : The Platters Only You (And You Alone): MP3 Downloads. — “: The Platters Only You (And You Alone): MP3 Downloads”,
- The Platters - Brought to you by ARB Productions, the pre-eminent nostalgia entertainment production and brokering company operating in Canada and New York State. — “ARB Productions - The Platters”, arbproductions.ca
- The Platters are a doo-wop vocal group which was formed in 1953 at the beginning of the early rock and roll era. Their distinctive sound created by Buck Ram was a bridge between the pre-rock Tin Pan Alley tradition, and the burgeoning new genre. — “The Platters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Visit related products for platters, including CDs, Vinyl LPs, DVDs, Books and other platters-related products when you use the quick search function at . — “platters Related Products at ”,
- Tab scan for platters guitar tabs & lyrics @ . — “TabCrawler - Scanning for platters guitar tabs, bass tabs”,
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Season 5 $19.99 (In-Store 9/14) Prince Of Persia: The Prices on do not reflect pricing in Silver Platters retail locations. — “Silver Platters - Welcome to Silver Platters”,
- The Platters - @ we are all about Latest News & Information on The Platters Music, Free The Platters Music Videos, News, Interviews, Fee Music Downloads and More. — “The Platters @ - Free The Platters Music”,
- Listen to The Platters FREE on . Rhapsody lets you explore every style of music without paying per song. Play 25 songs a month for free, or listen to anything and everything in the catalog with a subscription. — “The Platters - Rhapsody Music”,
- Oleo - The Platters Discography Home " Artistdirectory " The Platters. The Platters. The Platters. World Famous Platters: Kings of Rock N Roll Series " Buy this album. It's Your Turn. print this page. tip a friend. Discography The Platters "" The Platters MP3 Downloads for free. Albums. — “Oleo - The Platters Discography”, oleo.tv
- Platters Karaoke Songs Karaoke music accessories and CDG's shipped to your door. We offer fast and free shipping. — “Platters Karaoke Songs, Music, CDG - Free Shipping with Low”,
- The Platters music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of The Platters on Yahoo! Music. — “The Platters on Yahoo! Music”,
- Watch videos & listen free to The Platters: The Great Pretender, Only You & more, plus 17 pictures. The Platters were a successful black vocal group of the early rock n roll era. Their distinctive sound was a bridge between the pre-rock n. — “The Platters – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats”, last.fm
- The Platters were founded Los Angeles, California in 1953, the same year original members Tony Williams, David Lynch, Alex Hodge, and Herb Reed were signed by manager Buck Ram to Federal Records. Ram had originally met the Platters while they were working as parking lot attendants. Buck Ram. — “The Platters”, history-of-
- The Platters's AOL Music web site, featuring The Platters news, The Platters music videos, The Platters pictures, The Platters tour dates and more. — “The Platters - AOL Music”,
related images for platters
- able to sign your platter with our special pens Once completed your platter will be food safe Stop by the studio to see our samples in person Ask us about our Bridal Registry Bridal Showers We have great ideas for you to make your own custom wedding party gifts
- platters1 jpg
- BuckRamPlatters jpg
- PairExportPlattersBack jpg
- Platters 9x7 jpg
- platters3 jpg
- Platters for Web jpg
- Examples of Tableware
- Added to the Web Site with permission from Andrea C Brett
- img 03platters45 large jpg
- Click for Traditional Favorites
- platters text gif
- platters jpg
- Platters salads jpg
- OMGWTFBBQ Man getting hard drive platters was way easier this year
- johnny with platters gif
- platters jpg
- eps soul platters heart jpg
- Platters jpg
- oval plate sunsets
- platters jpg
- Back when a hard drive crash would shake the room some of those grooves from the crash are 1 16 deep Also found this triple layer 5 25 battleship
- platters jpg
- Formal Ceramic Education in Johannesburg
- eps soul platters million jpg
- La XIV edizione di Afrakà Rock Festival inserita nel cartellone di Afragola Estate 2008 partirà dal 9 al 18 luglio 2008 promossa e patrocinata dal Comune di Afragola con la nuova
- Cover jpg
- platters dans film ok0 jpg
- SushiPlatters2 002 jpg
- CHRISTIAN PROMMERS S DRUMLESSON Strings Of Life Derrick May THE CAPRELLS Walk On By Dionne Warwick SHINEHEAD Billie Jean Michael Jackson réclame
- S JQ Hampers Platters 021 jpg
- nature sgraf platters jpg
- all platters jpg
- Back to main menu
- Also found this triple layer 5 25 battleship Commence nostalgia
- 15 jan The Platters heeft als vocal group n heel lekker en herkenbaar geluid Wanneer je in de jaren 50 en begin 60 n nieuwe song van hen op de distributie hoorde wist je gelijk dat
- platters1 jpg
related videos for platters
- "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" 90days(MV) Kim Haneul Kang Ji-hwan Original version by "The Platters" (1959 - Wow! Pre-independence days!)One of the songs featured in the 90days Kdrama.
- The Platters - Only You Only you can make this world seem right Only you can make the darkness bright Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do and fill my heart with love for only you Only you can make this change in me, for it's true, you are my destiny When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do You're my dream come true, my one and only you Only you can make this change in me, for it's true, you are my destiny When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do You're my dream come true, my one and only you One and only you
- Harbor Lights － The Platters
- Making Ceramic Plates & Platters : Ceramic Plate Throwing Throw a small ceramic plate on the potter's wheel by compressing the clay and pulling out an edge. Learn how to throw a ceramic plate with tips from a master potter in this free ceramics video. Expert: Emily Owen Contact: Bio: Emily Owen majored in studio art at the University of Texas in Austin and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. In 2007 she launched "Little e Pottery," which is now her full-time job. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- The Platters - Only You
- ATOMIC PLATTERS - Cold War Music From The Golden Age Of Homeland Security BCD 16065 VARIOUS ARTISTS BCD 16065 ATOMIC PLATTERS - Cold War Music From The Golden Age Of Homeland Security 5-CD/1-DVD-Box-Set (LP-size) with 292-page hardcover book GENRE Historical Issues TRACKS 141 PLAYING TIME CDs: 367:08 / DVD: 152:00 Certain parallels between those days and the present obsession with Homeland Security can be pretty scary. "Deja vu all over again!" New York Yankees catcher Yogi Berra 60 years ago on August 6, 1945 the world changed forever over the skies of Hiroshima. Incredibly, this epochal event led to all manner of 'atomic' exploitation (Atomic ***tails anyone?) and pop cultural strangeness (music, film, merchandise, etc.) as Americans tried to absorb the enormity of the horror its government had unleashed upon Japan. 'Atomic Platters' is the result of a years-in-the-making musical 'Manhattan Project' that collects over 100 vintage Cold War songs and more than two dozen frighteningly naïve civil defense Public Service Announcements (many of these PSAs are voiced by celebrities such as Groucho Marx, Bob Hope, Pat Boone and Johnny Cash, to name just a few!) from the paranoid period that brought us fallout shelters, survival biscuits and uranium fever. The artists who sing about the Bomb and the Red Scare on this set run the gamut from well-known stars like Bill Haley and His Comets, The Louvin Brothers, Marty Robbins and Wanda Jackson to fascinating obscurities like The Goldwaters, Janet Greene (The Right Wing's answer to Joan Baez!) and Dr. Strangelove ...
- THE PLATTERS - SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES.wmv
- The Platters - Once In A While (1963) Released on the 1963 album, "Moonlight Memories". Although Tony Williams had left the Platters by this time, the master of this recording was sent to him and he overdubbed the lead vocal to create a new Platters recording with his lead. He did this for several tracks on the album. This song was a hit in 1937 for Tommy Dorsey.
- The Platters - Enchanted I Have Seen A Need For This Upload ..... One Of The Great Classic's Of The Platters ..... Enchanted ..... Enjoy
- The Platters - You'll Never Never Know I first liked this song when they had it on a kiwi ad.. love the ad and the song!!
- The Platters - Great Pretender, Only You (live) This was recorded live in 1955
- TESLA TURBINE Part Hard Drive Platters This is a 10 platter hard drive from the 90's. It makes a great disk part for a Tesla Turbine. You would need to maching the centers.
- The Platters-Twilight Time The original recording of the great 50's classic by the Platters.
- The Platters - September Song (1962) Released on the 1962 album, "Encore Of Broadway Golden Hits". Although Tony Williams had left the Platters by this time, the master of this recording was sent to him and he overdubbed the lead vocal to create a new Platters recording with his lead. He did this for several tracks on the album. From the musical, "Knickerbocker Holiday".
- The Platters - Stand by me 2008 The Platters - Stand by me 2008 Original by Ben E. King 1961 When the night has come And the land is dark And the moon is the only light we'll see No I won't be afraid No I won't be afraid just as long as you stand stand by me And darling darling stand by me ohh stand by me ohh stand ohh stand by me stand by me If the sky that we look upon oh yeah should tumble and fall or the mountain should crumble through the sea I won't cry I won't cry no I won't shed a tear just as long as you stand stand by me and darling, darling stand by me oh stand by me whoa stand oh yeah stand by me do that .. baby. Uuh huu huu (stand by me) Ooh hoo hoo (stand by me) Ooh yeah (stand) Ooh hoo hoo (by me) And darling ooh hoo stand by me oh stand by me oh stand oh yeah stand by me (by me) stand by me whenever you're in trouble baby Ooh hoo hoo ...on the .. baby Ooh hoo hoo (stand by me) Ooh Ooh yeah yeah stand by me stand by me
- The Platters - Remember When PLEASE NOTE: I divided my uploads between multiple channels, Bookmark this link in your browser for instant access to an index with links to all of John1948's oldies classics. LINK: The Platters started out as a Los Angeles-based doo wop group with little identity of their own to make them stand out from the pack. They made their first records for Federal, a subsidiary of Cincinnati's King Records. These early sides don't sound anything like the better-known sides that would eventually emerge from this group, instead merely aping the current R&B trends and styles of the day. What changed their fortunes can be reduced down to one very important name: their mentor, manager, producer, songwriter, and vocal coach, Buck Ram. Ram took what many would say were a run-of-the-mill R&B doo wop vocal group and turned them into stars and one of the most enduring and lucrative groups of all time. By 1954, Ram was already running a talent agency in Los Angeles, writing and arranging for publisher Mills Music, managing the Three Suns -- a pop group with some success -- and working with his protégés, the Penguins. The Platters seemed like a good addition to his stable. After getting them out of their Federal contract, Ram placed them with the burgeoning national independent label Mercury Records (at the same time he brought over the Penguins following their success with "Earth Angel"), automatically getting them into pop markets through the label's distribution contacts alone ...
- Platter Exchanger Tool Learn the right way of transplanting platters using the standard hard disk platter exchanger tool designed and developed by HDRC
- The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - Lyrics They asked me how I knew My true love was true Oh, I of course replied Something here inside cannot be denied They said someday you'll find All who love are blind Oh, when your heart's on fire You must realize Smoke gets in your eyes So I chaffed them and I gaily laughed To think they could doubt my love Yet today my love has flown away I am without my love Now laughing friends deride Tears I cannot hide Oh, so I smile and say When a lovely flame dies Smoke gets in your eyes Smoke gets in your eyes
- The Platters - Love of a Lifetime (1959) B-side of "Remember When". The lead singer is Tony Williams.
- Great Pretender Oldies sang by The Platters
- The Platters - Sincerely The Platters were a successful vocal group of the early rock and roll era. Their distinctive sound was a bridge between the pre-rock Tin Pan Alley tradition, and the burgeoning new genre. The original group members were Alex Hodge, Cornell Gunther, David Lynch, Joe Jefferson, Gaynel Hodge and Herb Reed. After signing with Buck Ram, the act went through several personnel changes before hitting the charts, with the most successful incarnation comprising lead tenor Tony Williams, David Lynch, Paul Robi, Herb Reed, and Zola Taylor. The backup musicians consisted of Louis Caron and Larry Menshek.
- The Platters - Sentimental Journey (1963) Released on the 1963 album, "Moonlight Memories". Although Tony Williams had left the Platters by this time, the master of this recording was sent to him and he overdubbed the lead vocal to create a new Platters recording with his lead. He did this for several tracks on the album. This song was a hit for Les Brown and Doris Day in 1945.
- The Platters' Classic, 'Only You' The reformation of the 1950s singing group, The Platters performed the group's classic 1954 hit, "Only You."
- The Platters Why The Platters Why great song
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes-The Platters-1958 original song, oldie.
- The Platters - Twilight Time This was recorded in France back in 1958.
- Disk Drop Fun with an old hard drive. Took the platters out of many hard drives and put them into one drive. Spin it up to speed and give it a nudge, then watch the fun.
- The Platters -- With This Ring With This Ring by The Platters
- Remove platters from 500GB Hard Drive Droid IT Training - www.hdd- Online Physical Data Recovery Training present the Online Physical Data Recovery Training -A short trailer from the our online physical data recovery training course. Our online course will teach you how to diagnose, repair and recover the data from dead hard drives and flash usb drives
- The Platters Unchained Melody
- My prayer - The Platters (Lipstick on your collar Tv series) "Lipstick on Your Collar" (1993) , UK Channel 4 TV mini-series , Written & Produced by Dennis Potter Ewan McGregors first acting role, done 6 months from completing acting school, and he never looked back. A tale of youthful lust, against a backdrop of the 1956 Suez crisis and national service. Interspersed with some great music from the start of the Rock & Roll era, which, for some reason the cast just start singing along to. Seems silly, and it is, but it works, and adds the right touch to the storyline, reflecting all those times when you wish life was a musical. (IMDb) "I like the sort of music where "moon" don't rhyme with "June," and you're not up to your backside in bloody buttercups. Songs that aren't about your mum and dad. A bit rough. A beat that busts up the old way...the old stodge...the empire...and knowing your place, and "excuse me," and dressing up, and doing what you're told, and not once being asked! " (Private Hopper ''Ewan McGregor'') (IMDb)
- The Platters - My Dream The Platters were a successful vocal group of the early rock and roll era. Their distinctive sound was a bridge between the pre-rock Tin Pan Alley tradition, and the burgeoning new genre. The original group members were Alex Hodge, Cornell Gunther, David Lynch, Joe Jefferson, Gaynel Hodge and Herb Reed. After signing with Buck Ram, the act went through several personnel changes before hitting the charts, with the most successful incarnation comprising lead tenor Tony Williams, David Lynch, Paul Robi, Herb Reed, and Zola Taylor. The Platters formed in Los Angeles in 1953 and were initially managed by Ralph Bass. The group had a contract with Federal Records but had found little success before meeting music entrepreneur and songwriter Buck Ram. The band recorded a series of singles backing Linda Hayes before Ram made some changes to the lineup, most notably the addition of lead vocalist Tony Williams (Linda Hayes' brother) and female vocalist Zola Taylor. Under Ram's guidance, the Platters recorded seven singles for Federal in the R&B/gospel style, scoring a few minor regional hits on the West Coast. One song recorded during their Federal tenure, Only You (And You Alone), originally written by Ram for the Ink Spots was deemed unreleasable by the label. Despite their lack of chart success, the Platters were a profitable touring group--successful enough that The Penguins, coming off their #2 Earth Angel single, asked Ram to manage them as well. With the Penguins in hand ...
- YouTube - The Great Pretender-The Platters(1956)
- Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes The Platters ROCK & ROLL OF FAME
- THE PLATTERS - ONLY YOU THE PLATTERS ONLY YOU
- The Platters - Orchids in the Moonlight (1960) Released on the 1960 album, "Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries". The lead singer is Tony Williams. This song was featured in the movie "Flying Down To Rio" starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
- Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Original Stereo) "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" was composed by Jerome Kern and Otto Harbach for the 1933 operetta, "Roberta", and was featured in the film adaptation starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. The first popular recording of the song was done by the Paul Whiteman Orchestra with Bob Lawrence on vocal. The song has since become a standard recorded by many, but none more successfully than by The Platters in 1958. The Platters had already established a pattern of reviving old standards with new and fresh arrangements, and although "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" didn't seem at first as any different than those songs they had recorded before, the Jerome Kern estate at first objected to the idea of having a rock and roll group sing this song. That is, until the royalty checks started rolling in and all objections were withdrawn. "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" was one of The Platters' greatest recordings reaching #1 in late December of '58 and continuing into 1959. Tony Williams provided this magnificent vocal for The Platters.
- The Platters - With This Ring This is another performance filmed for my now legendary documentary, "The Strange World Of Northern Soul". In late 1959, Sonny Turner replaced Tony Williams as the lead singer of the original Platters. Chosen out of 100 singers who auditioned, Sonny at the young age of 19, toured the world with "The Platters" bringing their music to people of all nations. Sonny brought The Platters back to the pop charts in the 1960's with such hits as "I love You 1000 Times", "With this ring" and "Washed Ashore"; as well as re-recording major Platter hits like "Only You", "The Great Pretender" and "The Magic Touch." You can hear Sonny's voice in various movies such as "The Nutty Professor II" starring Eddie Murphy. "Hearts in Atlantis" starring Anthony Hopkins and "Prince of the City" starring Robert DeNiro. There are only three surviving members of The Platters still alive today that can be heard on the hundreds of recordings and hit records that made The Platters one of the most successful vocal groups of all time. They are Herb Reed who founded the group in 1953 and sang bass. Zola Taylor, the female vocalist and Sonny Turner. Sonny remained with The Platters from late 1959 until 1970 when he left to pursue a solo career. In 2005, Mr. Turner received The Lifetime Excellence in Entertainment Award in Las Vegas where he currently resides. He was also inducted into The Vocal Group Hall Of Fame for his achievements with The Platters. Today Sonny performs all over the world; be sure to ...
- "Red Sails in the Sunset" The Platters "Red Sails in the Sunset" written by Hugh Williams and Jimmy Kennedy in 1935 was released by the Platters in 8/60 on Mercury Records, reaching number 36 on the US charts. The group consisted of lead tenor Tony Williams, David Lynch, Paul Robi, Herb Reed, and Zola Taylor.
- The Platters - Great Pretender The Platters performing Great Pretender! One of the many great videos that you'll receive when you purchase It All Started With Doo Wop!
twitter about platters
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about platters
“I took apart a dead hard drive that I had dumpster dived last year initially for the magnets, but I could not take my eyes off of the platters. I use a additional rivet so that the platters can slide open and a picture frame hook to clip them together. It is still a little”
— Holy Scrap Hot Springs: Wallet Made From Hard Drive Platters,
“Hard Disk: An Introduction Difficult disc is often a non-volatile data storage gadget that stores electronic files on the magnetic surface layered onto The Platters: Platters are the actual disks inside the push that store the magnetized data. Traditional platters are made of your light aluminum”
— Hard Disk Failure And Information Restoration | Offsite, offsite-.au
“Thank you all for your trust and interest in my guest book platters and I wish you wonderful, healthy, safe and happy holidays. this blog is all about our guest book platters and signature plates experiences”
— Guest Book Blog,
“The Platters Songs Fresh MIDIs Forum. The Platters Songs " on: 11-11-2010 07:55 AM " Logged. Dagman. Gold Member. Karma: +0/-0. Offline. Gender: Posts: 1077. Posting Frequency. Mood: Re: The Platters Songs " Reply #1 on: 11-11-2010 07:56 AM " I'm Sorry - The Platters. My Dream”
— The Platters Songs, freshmidis.uni.cc
“We cater business lunches and dinners, parties, or any occasion! We will arrange SUSHI Party Platters for any size of party”
— Kaz Sushi Bistro,
“Inspired by the mushy reminiscence that permeates so much of the internet, and acknowledging that such recollections are something that us bipeds can never seem to get enough of, I am pleased to offer what seems to be the first”
— Remembering Pier Platters - Read:My:Back,
“Kaboodle - Peerless Platters Blog review and product info . Learn more about Peerless Platters Blog, learn other people's perspectives, compare prices, and find out where to buy”
— Peerless Platters Blog review at Kaboodle,
“Stay up to date with the latest Delivered Dish news on the Delivered Dish Blog. Get new delivery restaurants and food delivery offers in your area”
— Portland Restaurant Delivery Blog | Portland Delivery, d-
“I was looking at 2 HD's Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS 16MB 500GB with 3 Platters and Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000KS 16MB 500GB With 4 Platters. My question is wich HD is best and what”
— HDD Disk platters question help plz - Hard-Disks - Storage,