- Psychiatrist and broadcaster Raj Persaud has admitted plagiarising material for his book From the Edge of the Couch and other articles published under his name, reports the BBC. The former Radio 4 presenter admitted plagiarising four articles for the 2003 book, which is published by Bantam. — “Persaud admits plagiarising for book | ”,
- NSW unis are facing an explosion in the number of students caught plagiarising assignments and cheating in exams. — “Copying, cheating rife at unis - National - .au”, .au
- Verb. plagiarising. Present participle of plagiarise. Retrieved from " /wiki/plagiarising" Categories: English present participles | English. — “plagiarising - Wiktionary”,
- You found it on the internet to it's free to take and use right? Wrong. Just because you see something on the web doesn't mean you can grab it and With the emergence of Filipino and other Asian and English-as-a-second-language outsourcing companies, plagiarising content is on the rise. — “Plagiarising Content is Not Ethical”,
- Presidential hopeful Barack Obama has admitted using another politician's speech to boost his campaign. The pair traded barbs yesterday over accusations that Obama plagiarised another politician's speech. — “Obama admits plagiarising as poll ties him with Clinton in”,
- Canada PM accused of plagiarising Howard. October 1, 2008. A row about plagiarism has embroiled Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper after his former speechwriter admitted to copying a speech in support of the US-led Iraq war by Australia's former leader John Howard. — “Canada PM accused of plagiarising Howard”, .au
- Python Plagiarising for Singh - Part 1 (The Scientist Trial) Python Plagiarising for Singh - Part 1 (The Scient On-line Psychic My Arse. Yet More. — “Science, Reason and Critical Thinking: Python Plagiarising”, crispian-
- Definition of plagiarising in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is plagiarising? Meaning of plagiarising as a legal term. What does plagiarising mean in law?. — “plagiarising legal definition of plagiarising. plagiarising”, legal-
- COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITY John McCain accused of plagiarising Wikipedia for speeches John McCain accused of plagiarising Wikipedia for speeches. — “John McCain accused of plagiarising Wikipedia for speeches”,
- Tempers fray in Melbourne's rag trade, with local fashion house Rosemin accusing rival chain Gasp of plagiarising a number of its dress designs. — “The Age: national, world, business, entertainment, sport and”, .au
- Plagiarism or just a great example of the new way things are done? Not content with copying their coursework from the Internet, students, it seems, are now plagiarising their university applications. A study by the British university admissions. — “Plagiarising Students, or Wiki-style Collaboration? - loose”,
- plagiarising synonyms, plagiarising antonyms. Information about plagiarising in the free online English plagiarize - take without referencing from someone else's writing or speech; of intellectual property. — “plagiarising - definition of plagiarising by the Free Online”,
- Peter Morgan accuses Tony Blair of plagiarising lines from his film The Queen. Peter Morgan is amused by the similarities between Tony Blair's memoirs and the lines he penned for Michael Sheen in his Oscar-winning film The Queen. By Tim Walker , Published The Telegraph, 08 Sep 2010. — “Beattie's Book Blog”,
- Producer JD Majethia has accused Karan Johar of plagiarising his idea on a social networking website. Apparently, Karan's idea of inviting television artists to watch We are Family last week was originally JD's idea for his upcoming comedy movie Khichdi, JD Majethia said. — “JD Majethia accuses Karan Johar of plagiarising”,
- Renamo Accused of Plagiarising the Government Renamo Accused of Plagiarising the Government. Send To a Friend (2008-10-13) Mozambican Labour Minister Helena Taipo on Thursday accused the country's main opposition party, the former rebel movement Renamo, of plagiarism. — “Renamo Accused of Plagiarising the Government”,
- Germany's conservative leader Angela Merkel faced acute embarrassment last night after aides admitted that she had plagiarised a speech used by Ronald Reagan in a 1980 US presidential debate for her own. — “Merkel aides admit plagiarising Reagan speech | World news”,
- Poland's best source of news in English. Powered by Polish Radio – External Service Professor faces ban for plagiarising student's thesis. 29.09.2010 02:32. A university lecturer in Poland faces a three year ban for publishing parts of her student's thesis in her new research. — “Professor faces ban for plagiarising student's thesis”, thenews.pl
- Yahoo! Singapore Movies is your guide to everything about movies online, from upcoming releases, to movies in theaters. Find movie news, cast But her status and reputation are all butchered overnight when she is accused of plagiarising a competition entry in which she juried. — “Bestseller (2010) - Yahoo! Singapore Movies”,
- AN AUSTRALIAN artist has been forced to deny claims of plagiarism after it was discovered that a picture he won a $25,000 prize for resembles a Dutch painting from the 1600s. Sam Leach's landscape, Proposal for Landscaped Cosmos, heavily. — “Spot the difference: artist Sam Leach denies plagiarising”,
- How to avoid plagiarism when writing an essay. This provides tips on how to write original essays and reports without plagiarising. — “How to avoid plagiarism when writing an essay”,
- I started the site in order to denounce one of Kuwait's best known journalists who was plagiarising from all over for his daily column. Plagiarising show business. Lebanese star Najwa Karam's 2008 album cover (left) is spookily similar to an. — “'Word Raiders' hunt down plagiarisers on the Arabic Net | The”, observers.france24.com
- Plagiarising – now a political problem? Posted on November 12, 2010 by gyoengyi| Leave a comment. Ethics committees guard more and more types of research at universities But what will happen to politicians plagiarising each others' statutes?. — “Interorganisational — supply chain management”,
- Fine Gael denies allegation of 'plagiarising' BBC news website Defending itself, the party said it had browsed through all of the top news and political sites to seek inspiration for the new look. — “Fine Gael denies allegation of 'plagiarising' BBC news website”, tribune.ie
- Even the threat of using electronic plagiarism detection systems poses little threat to deter students from plagiarizing (Dahl, 2007). Since students feel the risk of being caught plagiarizing is very low, they find plagiarizing easier and take the risk of being caught. — “Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for plagiarising
- read it he wasn t anywhere close to having the film get picked up he s a liar and a cheat we caught him plagiarising red handed etc I know you re not going to just take it from me so here ◊ is a letter from Sega that basically says Dude stop bothering us Please just go away and never come back I think it takes a certain amount of jerkassery to get that kind of
- away with the canopy shamelessly plagiarising one of Ann s pictures in the autumn The fisheye lens gives a wonderful effect though I would have done better to lie on my back in the snow
- Malebranche a fairly classy operation I spent some time plagiarising the menu The parfaits come in large or small size The large size is basically all integrated into the parfait while the smaller size has part of the parfait
- for cultural innovation with that of godly imitation How do we learn from those God has generously gifted with creativity without plagiarising or turning our artistic heroes into idols Imitation is a thoroughly biblical value when approached in a godly manner In fact it s part of our creation mandate In Genesis 2 we read that man is made in the image of God and as such
- than plagiarising I ll just leave the link there for you all to click and peruse at your leisure For an idea of how he s described in the novelisation of Attack of the Clones check out a scan of page 107 Elan s moment in the spotlight Unfortunately that s about all there is to go on The rest is just theory and speculation
- Plagiarising <a href= http www flickr com photos coal2k >coal2k< a> <a href= http www flickr com photos coal2k 2587844753 >Her image< a> is much better
- instead that in a society organised with human happiness as an objective copyright infringement laws and similar restrictions would not hinder the distribution and recombination of ideas It s interesting and amusing in some respects to get fired for plagiarising a piece championing plagiarism but it gets better I plagiarised the whole piece myself nearly word for word
- I had saved the TOI pages since I knew they would remove the page sooner or later instead of putting an editorial note on the link so here are the screenshots 1 2 3 4
- Guardian co uk © Guardian News
- Browse Archives
- him her your friend is also guilty of academic misconduct Even if your friend is not aware that you are plagiarising their work your friend will still be subject to penalties Graphic by Sara LeBlanc
- Read copy of Ninemsn Carleton story
- Q3 Tier 1 Todor Curunir Pichurov Zdoom Deathmatch 60 KB img img img A Doom 2 recreation of 3 maps of Quake 3 s first tier I haven t played Quake 3 myself so I cannot say anything about how well they match the originals but plagiarising the levels of a
- a paper to the online plagiarism checking system partnered with KCL and as always wanted to make sure that it didn t think my paper was plagiarised This is from the report screen The boxed number 5 on the left refers to a paper I cite in the main text and list in the references at the end The boxed number 5 on the right shows where on the web this is plagiarised
- away with the canopy shamelessly plagiarising one of Ann s pictures in the autumn The fisheye lens gives a wonderful effect though I would have done better to lie on my back in the snow
- But has he survived The Muton is delivered back to the Boss It does not look good We can re build him we have the technology declares the Boss plagiarising another TV show
- Q3 Tier 1 Todor Curunir Pichurov Zdoom Deathmatch 60 KB img img img A Doom 2 recreation of 3 maps of Quake 3 s first tier I haven t played Quake 3 myself so I cannot say anything about how well they match the originals but plagiarising the
- http healthlinks washington edu hsl styleguides ama html http healthlinks washington edu hsl styleguides nlm html Policy on Academic Honesty Finally remember that there are substantial consequences when you are caught plagiarising Bilkent University�s policy on academic honesty is available at
- Q3 Tier 1 Todor Curunir Pichurov Zdoom Deathmatch 60 KB img img img A Doom 2 recreation of 3 maps of Quake 3 s first tier I haven t played Quake 3 myself so I cannot say anything about how well they match the originals but plagiarising the levels
- better get intimate with the camera ***ism is bad enough unimaginative and self plagiarising ***ism is worse In fact just cop a load of 2008 s covers so far via VF s online archives So in chronological order that s ***s fully dressed men funny ***s environmental ***s serious politician maternity ***s young Hollywood legs and butts an improbably fully dressed
- through my copies of the RM I came across this in August 1963 this was the plan I was thinking of and I can see that CJF wasn t averse to plagiarising one of his own designs I might find the later design but here are the words and music with the original I m sure CJF will waive copyright problems
- Ferrari s efforts were concentrated on borrowing design concepts from everyone else The most obvious visual differences from last year s F60 are a new nose design heavily influenced by the Red Bull RB5 and sculpted sidepods oddly reminiscent of those seen on the BMW F1 09 a car which did nothing to mark itself out as ripe for plagiarising
- trackback Auckland NZ Press Manakau based IT engineer Dave Bertram has filed a civil lawsuit against Dilbert creator Scott Adams claiming the writer has stolen whole chunks of his life for the
- citrusy flavour and very light on the palate I don t have access to RateBeer right now but I m quite comfortable plagiarising the festival programme for that quite accurate description Drinks were served into your very own festival half pint glass received upon paying entrance and tokens were £1 per glass We sat in the outside section enjoying the sun set over the Somerset
- Apologies to the Prodigy if they ever happen by for the plagiarising of the title of one of their more famous songs but hey what else could I call this Fractal fun in Tierazon <a href= http bighugelabs com onblack php id=3816929077 rel= nofollow >View On Black< a> and view large is a must see Thanks for the visit Cluke
- 1 2 3 4 41
- of the recent Tokyopop Rising Star entry Samurai Zombie is being accused of plagiarising the work of Samura Hiroaki s Blade of the Immortal For a comparison of the manga here is the link http www toothycat net ~emsie ref jpg Source Manga News Naruto Makes Top 30
- John Howard with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper AAP Andrew Sheargold file photo
- hero gif
- Who me Plagiarize You may be plagiarising without realizing it Plagiarism isn t only obvious theft such as buying a paper off the web or copying and pasting entire papers Failing to properly cite the
- invaded her from the East the Lithuanians from the North the Ottoman Turks from the South the Russians from the East Austria Hungary from the Southwest and Poland from the North Click to enlarge map The Lithuanians were tolerant of the Ukrainians therefore Ukraine prospered under her role In 1569 Lithuania joined Poland in a commonwealth with Poland
- have read all of the sources on his list In fact it appears he may have plagiarized some of his quotes from a Creationist website called Genesis Park How can we tell Well the first indication was that the sequence of the quotes is identical Second the quotes themselves are nearly identical with two quotes slightly shortened in McLeroy s
- Favoured 18 China s top state run broadcaster is being accused of plagiarising elements of Pokémon and Naruto in its latest children s anime not long after it was discovered to have shamelessly copied
related videos for plagiarising
- German minister in plagiarism row Germany's Education Minister has been accused of plagiarising part of her PHD dissertation. Monitors allegedly found questionable text in 56 pages of Annette Schavan's 351 page philosophy thesis and will now launch a full investigation. The increased scrutiny on politicians' qualifications follows similar accusations against former Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg in 2011. He subsequently stepped down. Find us on: Youtube bit.ly Facebook Twitter
- Anti Plagiarising CF This is for Changdictator, because. Well. STOP STEALING STORIES, OKAY INTERWEBZ. Also we kind of wanted to play with the effects on the webcam because we're four. And yes, Bob spelled plagIarised wrong. I (the smart one with eyeliner on her face/I COULD NOT WASH THAT LIPSTICK OFF) ) noticed that ***.
- G-Dragon [Big Bang] - Boy [Eng. Sub] My opinion on the whole accusations of plagiarism thing: People, please, don't tell me you haven't heard a song that has similarity to other songs, you can't have originals in this year, it's the 21st century people, every gaddamn songs has similarities, that doesn't mean it's plagiarize . . .MUSIC wasn't CREATED YESTERDAY, of course there will be similarities, pointing out something or accusing a song of plagiarism, when the owner haven't pointed out yet or accused yet is RIDICULOUS! . . . Oh, I should be careful, netizens might find out that i am PLAGIARISING what i am saying . . . LOL . . . WATCH OUT GD, they might find out you are PLAGIARISING YOURSELF! LOCK OUT G-DINASOUR, they might look for him . . . hahaha . . . I think this song is all about G-Dragon, maybe It Is about GD, because his name is like mention here twice, and we all know that he has been in Korean Entertainment since he was 12/13 . . . I am also wondering if he is regretting about all of what happen for the past ten years, or maybe not. I think he's just remembering all of it.
- Brett Keane The Plagiarist: Lets mess with his head During his downward spiral, Brett Keane has started (again) accusing people of sins he himself is guilty of... Is he plagiarising the concept of calling out plagiarism? Did he plagiarise his idea for originally plagiarising mediocre rock lyrics as his own? Can we mess with his head? And how on earth can he steal THIS video?
- Sounds Of The Four Tops In 1991 gospel singer and choreographer Freddie Lee Peterkin travelled to Spain with 3 friends, as a group called Message from the USA. In time Freddie renamed the group Aces- Four Tops and Motown Tribute Show in 1993 in Madrid. He was responsible for producing the most stunning soul tribute shows ever seen. When they hit British shores in the early 1990's Aces became the blueprint that all British soul tribute shows were modeled on. Deputies who worked in the Aces show went on to take Freddie's Aces choreography and costume style to form their own touring shows and tribute bands. To this very day, some of the same routines Freddie created in 1991 can be seen in many other British Motown style touring tribute theatre shows. Freddie produced the Four Tops Tribute for the national theatre show Reach Out Aces came to and end in 2002. In 2004 Freddie debuted The Sounds Of The Four Tops show for The Stage Newspapers Show call Showcase. Here is what the newspaper had to say: "This is a fine recreation of the finest soul group of all." In 2007 The Stage Newspapers reviewed them again: "Last up for this particular session, and well worth the wait, was tribute band the Sounds of the Four Tops. Once they cranked up the classics every audience loves, they really were on a roll. Covers of Don't Walk Away and Loco in Acapulco were both outstanding, the sound driven by a fabulous lead singer, marching up and down the stage and in front of his singers. A hugely enjoyable set and a shame ...
- Mighty Boosh - Series 3, Episode 3 (full episode) Feel free to subscribe to my art channel: "The Power of the Crimp" - 29 November 2007 Vince arrives at work late, depressed and distraught that a copycat named Lance Dior is stealing his style. Howard attempts to cheer him up by showing him Gary Numan and by telling him its what's inside that counts. Howard quickly abandons this philosophy when he has his style stolen by Lance Dior's partner, Harold Boom, who together become The Flighty Zeus. As The Flighty Zeus become increasingly more popular, The Mighty Boosh become increasingly dejected, feeling the Zeus are always one step ahead of them. The Boosh almost give up, before having the idea of premiering their music invention, crimping, at a gig at The Velvet Onion. They arrive to find The Flighty Zeus plagiarising an earlier crimp of theirs. The Boosh challenge the Zeus to a crimp-off, eventually winning by way of a four-way crimp, involving Howard, Vince, Naboo, and Bollo.
- Jordan Paris - Australia's Got Talent Semi Final! - FULL Jordan Paris (Plagiarising comedian) @ Australia's Got Talent Semi Finals - Act/Performance
- Plagiarising Peru - Cusco - 2012. A candid look at Cusco's Corpus Christi celebrations of 2012. Featuring some splendid musical episodes and breath taking traditional dance routines.
- David icke; The mind/body Bull***-interface;- lunar-lizard-mind control REMIX! An Icke cut-up which brings out the amusing incoherence of the plagiarising patchwork conspiracy theorist who gives genuine conspiracy research a bad name( deliberately?......hmmmm!)
- The *** Truth... (part 1)... Derek Partridge / Jordan Maxwell / Bill Jenkins This documentary exposes the ancient origins of modern religions, tracing them back to ancient Egypt and beyond. It tells about the six*** other crucified saviours before Jesus, and how plagiarising the beliefs of many ancient civilisations created the Christian myth. The story goes on to explain how many of these old religions were based on the ancient worship of the sun as "the light of the world" and the giver of life; how the sun "dies" for 3 days at the winter solstice as it ceases it's movement southward in the sky, and then is "reborn" on December 25th as it begins to move north again. The connection between religion and the zodiac is also explained, such as Christians (who worship the sun of God) worshipping on Sun-day, while Hebrews worship on Satur-day (from the ancient Semetic worship of Saturn.) These examples are just the tip of the iceberg.
- Is Dawkins selfish gene (1989,3) plagiarising the apostle Paul's Romans 8? Video Cam Direct Upload
- Bhul Bhulaya hare rama copy from JTL--My lecon pritam famously known for shamelessly plagiarising foreign compositions copies hare ram hare krishna from JTL,s My lecon
- UK Labour Party Political Broadcast - May 1987
- 453. The Patriot Game (Dominic Behan) This song was written by Dominic Behan, brother of Brendan. It tells the story of Fergal O'Hanlon from Ballybay, County Monaghan, who tried to abolish the border between the Six Counties and the Republic. He was killed during the Brookborough attack at the age of 17. It is undoubtedly one of the best ballads ever to come out of the Irish struggles. Dominic accused Bob Dylan of plagiarising this song in "With God On Our Side". He did not actually write the tune as it is based on a traditional song, "One Morning in May," but it's true that Dylan's lyrics are very close to some of Behan's. He also criticised The Clancy Brothers, who chose not to sing the verse that was critical of Eamon de Valera, accusing them of political shallowness in watering down his lyrics. Apart from The Clancy Brothers, the song has been recorded by The Kingston Trio, Judy Collins, Bob Dylan and the Brobdingnagian Bards. You can see a playlist of my Irish songs here: For lyrics and chords of my songs please see my website:
- Eurovision Song Contest 1969 Norway Kirsti Sparboe - Oj, Oj, Oj, Så Glad Jeg Skal Bli 16th place 1 point Her first participation in the Eurovision Song Contest was in 1965, when she was 19 years old, with the song "Karusell", which came in 13th place. She then participated in the 1966 Norwegian Pre-Selection for The Eurovision Song Contest, with the song "Gi Meg Fri", which came in 2nd. Her next Eurovision participation would be in 1967, with the song "Dukkemann", Which came in 14th place. She also participated in the 1968 Norwegian Pre-Selection, and would have gone on to represent Norway in 1968, but the song she performed ("Jag har aldri vært så glad i no'en som deg") was disqualified after accusations of plagiarising a popular Cliff Richard song called "Summer Holiday." She also covered the winning song of that year, "La La La" in Norwegian. She represented Norway once more in 1969 with the song "Oj, oj, oj, så glad jeg skal bli" in 1969, which finished in last place. This song was recorded in 3 languages (Norwegian, Swedish, and French) and a "Grand Jubilee" version entitled "Oj Oj Oj, Grand Prix Jubilee", released years later. Kirsti participated in the 1970 German Pre-selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, after Norway, Finland, Portugal and Sweden refused to participate for that particular year. She sang "Pierre Der Clochard", and ended up in 4th place. Kirsti also covered 1971's winning song "Un Banc, Un Arbre Une Rue" in Norwegian. Since the Eurovision Song Contest, she has released singles ...
- Plagiarism At Its Finest Somebody just had to tell the Youtube world exactly waht an *** and plagiarising prick Tex Grebner really is. That's right, he steals information and ides from other people's videos, then goes ahead and makes videos of his own on similar equipment and uses the terms and ideas he gets from other videos as his own. He never gives any credit to the person whom he stole all this information from which happens to be RobbieGTV. RobbieGTV made a video on a small load out vest that he has either used or will used when the times arises. In the meantime, this grebner twit gleans as much information off RobbieGTV's video as he can and makes his own video, all the while pretending to know what he's talking about. This is the same guy by the way who sharpened the upper clip on his Cold Steel rRecon 1 so that it would be adapted to HIS fighting style. Oh, and has he ever been in a fight with an edgeded weapon? No, never, but he knows all about how to do it, and he knows all about making knives that will work in those situations. Are you beginning to get the idea of just who this Grebner idiot is? Watch this fat tub of lards other videos and you'll see what I mean. He calles himself Tex Grebner Outdoors and he actually thinks he's running a TV show here on Youtube. He claims to have a crew, a camera man and other crew members, of which I've seen none except for one little wee guy who's got so much freakin chew in his yap he can't be understood without American Sign Language. Please ...
- Space Police meets Spongebob's Patrick meets Crazy-Bones! Hand-crafted movie magic from Brisbane Australia! What happens when a Space Police villain discovers something unusual on the back of its head, then gets caught plagiarising a popular TV cartoon series?! To cap it all off, another toy franchise appears in the film for no apparent reason! Minutes of fun!
- Everything Has Been Done Has everything been done already? Leave a comment and weigh-in on the discussion. twitter = facebook =
- Tony Abbott plagiarises Richard Nixon, Rush Limbaugh and Barack Obama Tony Abbott - an ex-journalist and ex-speech writer for John Hewson, has been caught out plagiarising from Richard Nixon, Rush Limbaugh and Barack Obama - all in one speech, and less than a week after Anthony Albanese was caught out. Tony Abbott had the gall to criticise Anthony Albanese for plagiarising the work of others, but then, less than one week later, Tony Abbott is caught out plagiarising the work of others. So, not only is Tony Abbott a liar (he states that he wrote the speech), but he is also a complete hypocrite as well. Sources: Ten News - Network Ten - 26 January, 2012 The Project - Network Ten - 26 January, 2012 National Press Conference - ABC24 - 31 January, 2012 .au The American President
- Australia's Got Talent 2011 Semi Finals - Jordan Paris Returns! - AD Australia's Got Talent Semi Finals, plagiarising 'comedian', Jordan Paris returns. Will his own jokes be funny? Don't think so.
- Troy Polamalu #43 - Pittsburgh Steelers The NFL's Best Safety Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburgh Steelers from USC is more than an athlete, he's a football player. Disclaimer: I do not own the songs or clips in this video, they belong to their respectful owners, I am in no way plagiarising or stealing any of the songs or clips shown in this video.
- Rubinoos V's Avril Comparrison of songs "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" and "Girlfriend"
- Content Sources & Ideas for Your Site Visit: James Martell, founder of The School of Internet Marketing, has over a decade of experience as a full time internet marketing and wants you to know that content is still king. Coming up with fresh, unique content to put out on a consistent basis can be a struggle, however, for even the most motivated and creative webmasters. In this Affiliate Buzz, James chats with Jonathan Goodman, founder and president of Halyard Consulting, about how you can quickly and easily come up with new and quality sources of content to achieve online success. Jonathan holds several business degrees and has been produced several websites for Fortune 500 Companies. Getting Inspired by Attending and Speaking at Conferences Jonathan is a returning guest and has also talked with James about Semantic Markup Language as well as Search Engine Marketing on Google on Affiliate Buzz. He starts off the talk by sharing a bit about a one day conference he recently attended, Web Marketing Summit in Vermont. Much was discussed at the event, including: - "SEO efforts that really, truly matter" - Penguin and Panda algorithm changes with Google James has also attended many conferences. He talks about the very first conference he attended in Santa Barbara with Commission Junction. Now, he attends several per year and speaks at events as well. Jonathan uses to find events where he can speak. The service integrates with social media and makes it incredibly ...
- Chris Green - Black Swans Hey guys, It's been a while since I've done something so here is an original. It's only a first draft but hopefully it turns out to be alright. Also, anyone thinking of plagiarising (why dude?), please note I DO OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MATERIAL AND ANY INFRIGEMENT OF THIS WILL RESULT IN ME SUING YOUR ASS! Only you, can dig up the steele in me, only you. These rough hands, will build from the clay. There's no need for the cast on these wounds. From darkness came red and blue. And a nimbus lift us from beneath. and Sir, we'll be married. Cue the kiss sweet pink lady. We'll be merry till we fall asleep. We'll be merry till we fall asleep. Only you, let us never decay (there's only you) and I've learned, to dance for us dear we'll continue to grow till the day... till the day That a nimbus will lift us to peace. but for now we are married. Cue the kiss my sweet lady, we'll be merry till we fall asleep We'll be merry till we fall asleep
- Zoe Carpenter Hollyoaks - 10th of June - E4 When Zoe gets her acceptance letter from Bournemouth, she does not know how to take the news. Archie tries to convince her that this is great news, but she still has to reconcile her guilt for plagiarising Mike's script and abusing Sarah's trust. Archie tries to cheer her up with a drink at the SU bar. However, Mike soon turns up and he is furious with Zoe for stealing his script. He leaves, telling her to go and confess to Adrian about the script. Things are made worse when Sarah arrives as well and piles on the guilt. When she is really down, Natty offers a shoulder to cry on and they end up kissing. Things look up for Sarah when she bumps into Mike again and he seems less severe than before. She assumes that he has got over his anger. However, it's not long before things come crashing down for Zoe again. Adrian finds her and tells her that Mike has been to see him. She will be failed and her place at Bournemouth is in jeopardy LIVE CHAT WITH ZOE ON TWITTER There will be a live chat on Twitter tonight(Thursday 11th of June) at 7pm! It will all happen here.. Also check out:
- [Wii] Kirby's Return to Dream Land - White Wafers, Stage 4-5 Oh mother of god, the Scarfies are plagiarising the Phantos when it comes to keys!
- DON'T PLAGIARISE! At Swinburne, we take referencing and plagiarism very seriously. This is a short video that gives an insight into just how extreme the penalties for plagiarising are. For more information on how to reference properly using Harvard style referencing, visit: www.swinburne.edu.au muisc: scott joplin - the entertainer BE SMART, DON'T PLAGIARISE!
- Tyla - Nocturnal Nomad - If Only Tenth track off nocturnal nomad. Enjoy! Lyrics: IF ONLY (Tyla) I woke at dawn, sleep in my eyes I saw the scratches in the sky I saw the sun had kissed the moon I saw the world then I saw you Before the rumble of the day came into view I sat and thought of my dreams, I sat and thought of life and you I felt the structure of the day in the distance was a sound At first I thought it was the sea but then I realised If only there was you, if only there was me How simple life would be No more liars, no more cheats No more plagiarising thieves cashing in on hollow lives No more anger in the soul Imitation rock 'n' roll Nothing is new, only forgotten No more heroes, they're all dead No more bullets in the head No more children asking why did my daddy have to die If only there was you, if only there was me How simple life would be No more liars, no more cheats No more plagiarising thieves cashing in on hollow lives No more executive decisions to be made No more fat cats they've had their day The expense accounts like the limos and the big house, they've all gone If only there was you, if only there was me How simple life would be
- The Zig Zag Railway This is one portion of my epic Lithgow/Blackheath trip. More to come time allowing. This video is copyrighted to me. I do not worry about peoply plagiarising my work because if they do, I will STOP uploading material. However, I am very approachable for my media. Just e-mail me, and it should be OK. Cheers, and enjoy!!!!
- Photochor: The Truth About Pakistan's Nuclear Program Pakistanis worship Dr. AQKhan as the father of their country's nuclear program, and the inventor of the "Islamic Bomb". The international community reviles him for expanding Pakistan's catalog of major exports, which previously consisted of heroin and Islamic terrorism, to include nuclear weapons technology as well. So what's the truth? Would Dr. AQ Khan, whose "research" amounts to photocopying and plagiarising Dutch/German technology, be considered a "scientist" in any other country than Pakistan? How long can the Pakistan Army and government cover up their primary role in running an international black market which supplied nuclear technology to Iran, Libya and North Korea? Did Dr. AQ Khan's nuclear devices, which Pakistan claimed to have tested at Chagai Hills in 1998, actually work? Or were they duds which had to be replaced by Chinese nuclear bombs for those face-saving tests? And just what nuclear weapons secrets did the Pakistanis...including Dr. AQ Khan, Chaudhry Abdul Majeed and Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood... sell to international Islamic terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda? All these questions and more are answered in this deeply penetrating documentary from Channel Phor Productions, Inc.
- Religion: An African Story (Extended) Going back to the root. Christianity, Judaism & Islam were all originally invented politically by the Roman government at the Council of Nicaea (325 CE), by plagiarising ancient African wisdom and spiritual knowledge.
- [CLOSED - JUDGING] Homestuck Studio - Incase Corruptness Evokes Time to open a new Homestuck studio, since we need more of these. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About the studio: This will be a horror!stuck group. Meaning blood, gore, TRICKSTER MODE, creepy, etc. I DO RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE A TRIGGER TO BLOOD OR GORE, THAT YOU BE CAREFUL CRUISING AROUND THIS STUDIO. It's a dark studio, and will certainly be crazy. However, it is NOT only Trickster Mode. (That was just my selection for the video) RULES: •Only Homestuck •Deadlines MUST be met. •Must play nice with other people. We don't want any fights amongst our members. •And please be active, and note us if you will be gone for a period of time. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AUDITION; •Homestuck; doesn't have to be Trickster/horror, but would be preferred. •I will NOT be looking only at your audition; I'll be looking at your other videos as well. •Mininum; 20 seconds •Max: 2 minutes. •NO PLAGIARISING - I see it's become a problem, so you will automatically not be accepted if you plagiarise in any way. •Basic format; HD, widescreen, etc. •May be a previous video; however not too outdated (2 months old tops) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is some info that I would like for you to fill out as well; Username: (Self explanatory) Nickname: (What you would like to be called) Birthday: (Self explanatory) Programs you use: (List ALL of ...
- Kate Bush & Tori Amos, Cloudbusting & Bouncing off Clouds #1 There are going to be people who hate me for this, but please believe I did is as a tribute to both Kate Bush and Tori Amos. I've noticed there are a few of Kate's fans who don't like Tori and think she's plagiarising Kate's work etc. I like them both; I think they are both remarkable talents whose minds sometimes work along similar lines. So don't bother slating me. I'll just take the death threats as read, okay? This is Stage 1. Stage 2 is to try and get the green screen working on WMM (ha ha!) so I can slot Tori's footage in from the video competition a year ago. I wasn't eligible to enter but it seems a pity to waste it. Then there's Stage 3, which will be a very different beast. My partner is mixing the two songs together for me. So the content of the video will certainly change again. It'll probably take ages so I'll see you in a year or two and keep my head down and on the lookout for snipers in the meantime. But before you shoot me, I firmly believe this is a lesser crime than whoever it was who quoted first two lines of Cloudbusting as "I still dream of Algernon" *sigh*. I don't feel as if I edited this video anyway. It practically created itself (especially from 2:18) and was just using me to put it together. I didn't mess with the order of the clips too much, and I hope I managed to keep enough with the reduced time to preserve the mood of it. Of course, if I learned that either Kate Bush or Tori Amos hate it, then I'd take it down straight away. After I've ...
- Trespass 2.0 - Mobile Film Project Mobile film project on the theme of 'trespass' for MEFT1201. This film touches on the idea of trespass in our computer age. Trespassing is not only a violation or intrusion of land, but property in all forms. Stealing a usb can be seen as a 'trespass' into somebody elses interface property. The example shown here in the video is evident of trespass in many ways; the onlooker with the implication of stealing or 'plagiarising' work. As the girl is finished with the assignment and leaves to go to presumably the toilet, the trespasser, steals the usb in order to also plagiarise the girl's work and take 'new ownership'. However, this is obviously theft and a trespass into someone's personal information stored on the usb. This is trespass 2.0, how times have changed.
- Zoe Carpenter Hollyoaks - 15th of May - E4(HQ)(CH4 18/5/09) An exhausted Zoe returns from a night filming and her lack of unwillingness to discuss her subject matter leads Zak to one conclusion - she's making a mucky movie. As the boys embark on a quest to discover the content of the movie, a reluctant Zoe refuses to let them see it. The boys sneak into Zoe's room as she sleeps and steal her laptop. After watching the film, they're disappointed to discover that it's not what they expected, and to boot, they're in a heap of trouble when Zoe catches them red handed. Livid that Archie could betray her, Zoe finally cracks and admits to plagiarising Mike's script. Zoe Lister Petition
- David Wood Caught Plagiarising Robert Spencer
- Stormsink Is Plagiarising Articles On His Website? because stealing is cool
- The Dangers of Plagiarising
- How to not get caught plagiarising In which Emily goes through the very, VERY obvious ways you should NOT be plagiarising at school/Uni and then talks about some cool ways she plagiarised at school. With bonus hand clickage.
- Rattus of Rats To the English displacements are various dimensions of the calculation of average roditori and length the tail superfamily of Muroidea. Rats"? for does it align? norvegicus Rattus. they are the members of pleasant Rattus more important than qu' ? with human beings is black displacement, rattus of Rattus and chestnut displacement Pretty deep stuff then? Many members, other types and families roditore elsewhere call displacements and they distribute many the characteristics with displacements which they align. And you ripped all that from wiki***? Quite possibly subjectivly conversly retrospectivally syncopativally not. Oh For I am Wiki*** Get out I have no need to soj soj soj About the essence of the thing which hits against the drum of justice; Metal The point comes pulling repair with direction of sound and the top whose scale is large; The metal which hits against the drum; Low speed of special is the German silver necessary; " About That is reconstructed; Patterns" The place where it is complicated; It is good, butThat of the quality where a certain place speed is deep, intention and rule and you think and make; That is used for the metal and simultaneous. Is just the fact that) is with the hand [that hits the technology which another ... plagiarising heathen soj soj soj errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Dream is understood, but also he will sleep and remainders are possible in order to give function which your dream, it is which necessary to try to be, it controls. Time to ...
twitter about plagiarising
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about plagiarising
“ were found guilty on Thursday of plagiarising children's ditty Kookaburra in their 1980s Re: Men at Work in plagiarising issue. By: Ireland's Call on Thu, 04 February 2010 09:24”
— Planet Rugby: Planet Rugby Chat => Men at Work in, forum.planet-
“Pune Theatre Forum. Blog. Contact Me. Guestbook. Blog " Back to Blog " Older Entry | Newer plagiarising. Posted by deepakmorris on March 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM”
— How to copy without plagiarising - All About Deepak Morris,
“3 Musketeers accused of plagiarising Super Junior T Rokkugo': Thursday July 9, 2009 Korea AsianFanatics Forum: 3 Musketeers accused of plagiarising Super Junior T Rokkugo' - AsianFanatics Forum”
— 3 Musketeers accused of plagiarising Super Junior T Rokkugo,
“ES Forum Archive > Oblivion Mods > IMVU User Plagiarising Modwork. TDA has gone through alot of work and this person is stealing his work calling it his own, and if you check his blog he clearly states that he uses stuff from other Games and Mods and Charges a price for them..that is a big no,”
— ES Forum Archive - IMVU User Plagiarising Modwork. Part 2,
“To everyone out there who is thinking of plagiarising somebody's work on the web, at least make sure you do it properly. One of the great speakers that I saw at the Flash on the Beach conference, Aral Balkan, recently wrote two posts on his blog”
— The Perils of Plagiarising Posts | LEWIS 360° - The blog of,
“The price of plagiarising 5xmom's blog. Author: Lilian | Filed under: Why my blog is better than your blog, his blog, her blog, everyone's blog!”
— " The price of plagiarising 5xmom's blog The Obnoxious 5xmom,
“Strange things seem to be going on at BNP Towers this week. As the veil of silence surrounding Mark 'is he in, is he out?' Collett, assorted councillors risk”
— BNP Plagiarising Enemy' Searchlight? | One Million United, 1
“Music Ally - common sense for the digital age. Consultancy and ***ysis company specialising in digital media and online music. Publishes the MusicAlly report, a crucial intelligence and research document for the entertainment industry”
— Music Ally | Blog Archive " Chris Anderson accused of,
“Our tech blogs bring you the freshest news from the world of gadgets, computers and gizmos. Discuss and comment your thoughts. readers have argued in the comments that Allen was simply "quoting" Masnick â€" without quotation marks or attribution â€" and not plagiarising”
— Lily Allen shares words for anti-sharing blog post | , .au