- Pilgrimage Magazine is a biannual publication emphasizing themes of place, spirit, peace & justice, in and beyond the Greater Southwest. We feature reflective non-fiction and poetry. Words that matter. Annual Writing Award. Guidelines. — “Pilgrimage Magazine - Story • Spirit • Witness • Place”,
- In religion and spirituality, a pilgrimage is a long journey or search of great moral significance. Members of many major religions participate in pilgrimages. — “Pilgrimage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Learn about Pilgrimage on . Find info and videos including: How to Go on a Pilgrimage, What Is a Spiritual Pilgrimage?, What Is Involved in a Pilgrimage? and much more. — “Pilgrimage - ”,
- The Pilgrimage: An Educational and Service Learning Center and Hostel in the Nation's Capital. — “Pilgrimage, The”,
- pilgrimage (religion), a journey undertaken for a religious motive. Although some pilgrims have wandered continuously with no fixed destination, pilgrims more commonly seek a specific place that has been sanctified by association with a divinity. — “pilgrimage (religion) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Victor Turner and Edith Turner, "Introduction: Pilgrimage as a Liminoid Phenomenon," in Image and Pilgrimage in Christian Culture. Anthropological Perspactives (New York: Columbia University Press, 1978) John Eade and Michael Sallnow, "Introduction," Contesting the Sacred. — “Pilgrimage - LibraryWiki”, library.osu.edu
- pilgrimage n. A journey to a sacred place or shrine. A long journey or search, especially one of exalted purpose or moral significance. — “pilgrimage: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- The first four sites in the list above together comprise the Chardham, or four holy pilgrimage destinations. Pilgrimage in the religion of Direct Worship is mandatory and involves visiting the pilgrimage site which houses the grave of the prophet of the. — “Pilgrimage - Definition”,
- Pilgrimage, travel, and sacred places in spiritual discipline and practices. Stops on the spiritual journey of pilgrims, as found in the steps of their physical journey. — “Pilgrimages”,
- Pilgrimage. Get Medieval facts, information and history about Pilgrimage and the philosophy of the Middle Ages. Fast and accurate facts about Pilgrimage. — “Pilgrimage”, medieval-life-and-
- In religion and spirituality, a pilgrimage is a long journey or search of great moral significance. Sometimes, it is a journey to a shrine of importance to a person's beliefs and faith. Members of many major religions participate in pilgrimages. — “Pilgrimage - Reference”,
- I. The Pilgrimage in pre-Christian and non-Christian Religions. - To the Germanic religions the pilgrimage is unknown. On the other hand, it is an indigenous element, not only in the creeds of Asia, but in those of the ancient seats of civilization on the Mediterranean. — “Pilgrimage - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- India Pilgrimage - information on the India Pilgrimage. Information about the Indian Pilgrimages of Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Sikh and Jain religions. It gives idea about Holy Places in India, Yatra India, Hindu Places in India and India Buddhism. — “India Pilgrimage, Pilgrimages in India, Holy Places in India”,
- Pilgrimages may be defined as journeys made to some place with the purpose of venerating it, or in order to ask there for supernatural aid, or to discharge some religious obligation. Origin. The idea of a pilgrimage has been traced back by some (Littledale in "Encycl. Brit. — “Pilgrimages - Catholic Encyclopedia”,
- Pilgrimage India - Travel and Tourism guide on pilgrimage in india, buddhist pilgrimage, spiritual tourism india, religious tourism india, hindu pilgrimage destinations, famous pilgrimage sites india, north india temples, south india temples,. — “Pilgrimage India - Indian Pilgrimage Tour, India Pilgrimage”, pilgrimage-
- Pilgrimages with Saint Louis Marie: 1. Montfort's tomb; 2. Following Montfort's steps; 3. Lourdes; 4. The pilgrimage from Saint-Pompain to Notre Dame des Ardilliers, Saumur. V. A model pilgrim for today and the future. I. SAINT LOUIS MARIE DE MONTFORT AND THE PILGRIMAGE TRADITION. — “Pilgrimage”,
- Definition of pilgrimage in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of pilgrimage. Pronunciation of pilgrimage. Translations of pilgrimage. pilgrimage synonyms, pilgrimage antonyms. Information about pilgrimage in the free online English dictionary and. — “pilgrimage - definition of pilgrimage by the Free Online”,
- To make a pilgrimage means to undertake a journey—typically in the context of religious Many "pilgrimages" in modern times—arguably including such secular activities as tourism, symbolic political action, and journeys of personal self-discovery—testify to the lasting power of. — “Pilgrimage - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- Pilgrimage definition, a journey, esp. a long one, made to some sacred place as an act of religious devotion: See more. — “Pilgrimage | Define Pilgrimage at ”,
- Come join us in pilgrimage to experience the presence of God together in the desert, and thereby to renew our Paul Radunz, Tamie Koehler, Trinidad, Tom Allen on a Local Pilgrimage to the Inner Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul 2007. — “Christos Programs - Pilgrimage”,
- Pilgrimages to Catholic, Marian shrines including Lourdes, France, Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina and the Holy Land, Israel. — “Pilgrimage Home Page”, pilgrimages.us
related videos for pilgrimage
- General Lafayette & the pilgrimage of indiana- out of thyme Phil and Ryan jamming on some new thing.
- Pop Pilgrims - New Orleans: We visit locations from HBO series Treme Really the only proper pop pilgrimage for Treme would be to move there. Creators David Simon and Eric Overmeyer seem intent on showcasing every corner of the Crescent City, from its most famous restaurants to the tiniest venue where anyone could play a trumpet before an appreciative crowd. For this installment we decided to visit the neighborhood that lent its name to the show: Treme. As Dave Walker points out above, the name Treme only seems like a misnomer, given that only a portion of the series takes place in that neighborhood. Because so much New Orleans music has its roots in Tremé, and because so much of the city's identity is tied to the music, it's as apt a title as anyone could dream up.Walker joined us for a walking tour of the neighborhood starting at St. Augustine's church, a place with a long, interesting history. It was founded in 1841 by free people of color, making it the oldest primarily black Catholic church in America. Its founders insured it would be welcoming to slaves by purchasing pews for them, a move that upset white parishioners. One of its most famous congregants, Homer Plessy, would go on to play a major role in the history of civil rights as part of the Plessy Vs. Ferguson Supreme Court decision. (He's buried in the nearby St. Louis Cemetery #1, subject of another Pop Pilgrims installment.) Others include jazz giant Sidney Bechet and Tootie Montana, a famous Mardi Gras Indian Chief.More recently, it's served as a symbol of neighborhood ...
- Nine Inch Nails - Pilgrimage Song: Pilgrimage Album: The Fragile (Left) (1999) Artist: Nine Inch Nails
- Respect Your Pilgrimage (How Rainbreak Changed The World Forever) takes you on a pilgrimage of respect showing us how they changed the world forever through their morally heart wrenching hit video, "Respect Your Partner". Through riveting interviews from every member of Rainbreak and behind the scenes footage from the set, Rainbreak takes you through what it was like to be apart of creating the most influential music video of the new decade. Make sure and watch Con Bro Chill's "Respect Your Partner (Feat. SAMM)" before viewing this nonsense mockumentary. http
- What is Hajj? Pilgrimage of Muslims It is a infomercial video about muslim pilgrimage, hajj
- Campus Stella / Field of Stars : Pilgrimage May we recognize that all human being are our brothers and sisters. May we realiz we all come from a common source and we all share the same planetary homeland.
- Pilgrimage Official Selection to the Once a Week Online Film Festival 2011 SYNOPSIS: Corey and Stew were high school friends. When Stew visits Corey at college, they both realize how little they actually have in common. "Pilgrimage" is a humorous look at friendship, our trouble with communication, and the silly lengths we go to not connect with one another. DIRECTOR & WRITER: CHRISTOPHER JASON BELL & RYAN SARTOR PRODUCER: LAUREN POST DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: JACK SCHURMAN CAST: ADAM PERRY & MIKE LEIDER Played at "Box-UR-Shorts Festival" in 2011, Beloit Film Festival in 2011, Washougal International Festival 2010, and Indie Gathering 2010. Recepient of 2010 Accolade Award. WEBSITE: FACEBOOK: TWITTER: "A minor comedy, in the best way possible." Michael Tully, Hammer to Nail "A deadpan, mysteriously anxious portrait of a catatonic friendship in its mumblemouth death throes... I laughed until I didn't anymore." Michael Atkinson, critic (The Village Voice, , Sight & Sound) "Conveys consistent unease even as it handles the rather pedestrian but not innocuous subject of how easily friendship or simple affability can mutate into intense annoyance. Bell and Sartor's ability with mood and tone is apparent and thoroughly effective." Chris Cabin,
- Om - Pilgrimage (MIX) An Om's-Pilgrimage mix that i made!Enjoy
- Cardinal Pell Leads Pilgrims Through Egypt - Harvest WYD Video Blog Episode 2 Join Sydney pilgrims as they travel through Egypt and the Holy Land on the road to World Youth Day in Madrid! Episode 2 shows their time in Cairo, Egypt, with a special message from Cardinal George Pell, Archbishop of Sydney. Stay tuned for more episodes on www.xt3.com/wyd. With thanks to Harvest Pilgrimages.
- Black Friday: America's Annual Pilgrimage to Poverty The Peter Schiff Show - 11/28/2011 Follow me on Twitter @SchiffRadio
- PS22 Chorus 2012 "PILGRIMAGE" Suzanne Vega With an appropriately titled cover as the PS22 Chorus of 2012 begins its journey, here is the brand new crew singing "Pilgrimage" by Suzanne Vega (co-written by Anton Sanko). Big props to Daniel for an amazing job on the solo part! This new 2012 group has been completely blowing me away thus far -- they're like old pros and it's only September!! ** Apologies for the recent audio issues with our last 2 videos -- hoping with this latest reposting, the problem is now resolved....
- 9. Pilgrimage REM plays the Gallery in Manchester.
- Pilgrimage trailer Pilgrimage features Chris Sharma, Nate Gold and Katie Brown on a chill out bouldering trip to Hampi in India. See them explore and climb many stricking lines among the huge granite boulder fields. This DVD also comes with a large dose of Sharma philosophy. Full-length DVD available at
- Atelier Totori - Original Soundtrack - 101 Pilgrimage The music was composed by Ken Nakagawa and Kazuki Yanagawa. The soundtrack consist of 2 CDs and comes with 62 Tracks. It released on the 23rd June, 2010 and was piblished by TEAM Entertainment.The Opening song Pilgrimage was performed by Mineko Yamamoto while the Ending song Dia was sung by mao.
- Mystical Spirit 2 - Pilgrimages, Mecca, Khumb Mella and Beyond Follow in the footsteps of tens of millions of devotees in this exploration of the world's greatest pilgrimages. Since remote antiquity pilgrimages have been integral to the world's religions. Seen as the great levelers, pilgrimages bring rich and poor together in a physical voyage which is often symbolic of the soul's transformative journey. From the Hajj, the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca to the Hindu Kumb Mella, the largest spiritual gathering on the planet. Discover how different religions including Christianity, Hebrew, Shinto, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhists undertake this timeless act. This program is part of a 4-Part Series called "Return of the Gods - NOW on DVD - Full Version 240 mins. Cat# K462 - Go to . Return of the Gods - The 4-Part Series In spectacular cinematic style this series of programs will sweep you to the four corners of the spiritual world. Along this journey you will visit the most dramatic sacred sites, explore the world's major faiths, and the global future of religion and of spirituality itself. An enriching cinematic experience.
- Atheist Pilgrimage Check out more my art at A 13.5km walk from Downtown Kelowna all the way up to the University of British Columbia (Okanagan) whilst carrying a 10foot by 8feet cross which weight about 135kg with a sign "I Am An Atheist". I started at 7am on September 30th (International Blasphemy Day) and ended my walk at around 5pm. And yeah I'm an atheist artist.
- Yoga Nepal - Join us for a Yoga Retreat and Pilgrimage in the Kathmandu Valley Yoga Nepal Join us for a 10-day journey through the spiritual heart-center of Nepal. Your trip includes daily yoga and meditation, pilgrimages to Buddhist holy sites throughout the Kathmandu Valley, and visits to Tibetan monasteries. This is more than a yoga retreat -- it's an invitation to transform your world. Learn more at: Find Yoga Nepal on Facebook too: www.bit.ly Yoga Nepal Yoga Video Yoga Retreat
- Project Pilgrimage - Part 1 - /parkourdotcom 'Project Pilgrimage' is a 2008 documentary following Duncan's journey with many other traceurs. to and around Lisses, the birthplace of Parkour. We at wanted to make sure it was easily accessible for everyone to watch so we've hosted it here (with Duncan's permission, of course!). --------------------------------------------- A Message From Duncan "This is a full-length documentary about Lisses - the birthplace of parkour - and about parkour itself. It contains footage of over a hundred and fifty traceurs, and was shown to David Belle for approval before release. It is important that everyone understand ... this is not just a "parkour video." It's not just a bigger and better sampler. It is different, and it deserves a different kind of attention. Please try to watch it all in one sitting if you can ... set aside enough time to see the whole thing. Watch it with friends, talk it over ... and then let me know what you think. I spent over a thousand work hours making this, and I care very deeply about it, and I am eager to know what you think." --------------------------------------------- Duncan is an American Traceur from Burlington, North Carolina. Here is an interview with him from WorldWide Jam: www.worldwidejam.tv Finally, you can view his sampler here: Created By Duncan Germain AKA TK17 Hosted by
- What IS a Pilgrimage? - World Youth Day Madrid Spain - WYD JMJ - Youth In Europe How can you get the most out of World Youth Day in Madrid Spain? What is a Pilgrimage? Millions of young Catholics, The Pope and You. - Hear Steve Kerekes lead is in a reflection on what a pilgrimage is. Edited and produced by Ed Vizenor
- Pilgrimage TK17's documentary on parkour, Lisses, and the traceurs who travel there to learn and train. Compiled collaboratively, with footage from hundreds of traceurs living in dozens of countries, and approved by David Belle. Special thanks to Luc Dunn, David Lanning, and Jean-Luc of Place de Chevreuse.
- OM - pilgrimage [reprise] Covering shroud of effulgent light discard before the feet of holy legion. Premise of pained experiencer attained now shifts before the salving sun. Cherubim stands the pilgrim kneels in tears immerse identity negated. Reacher of state of non-return; the stream attained in non-duality. Ensues yogic benediction. Grace of the luminary prevails. Astral, causal realms relinquished. Into unmodified state reclaimed.
- Virtual Amarnath Yatra Pilgrimage Amarnath Yatra, Om Namah Shivay, Shiva Pooja, Shiva Ratri, Maha ShivaRatri, Maha Shiva Rahtri Shiva Bhakta
- Sri Pada pilgrimage begins tomorrow
- MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land (Part 1 of 6) More than just a trail, Moab is a destination. It's what many like to refer to as, "the promised land." It's a beautiful off-roading paradise, sculpted out of red rocks and with breathtaking views every which way you look. And, it's a place that most Jeepers hope to make a pilgrimage to at least once in their life. Originally completed as a single 1 hour film, MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, has been broken down into a 6 part series and documents the week long pilgrimage we made with our friends to attend the Easter Jeep Safari back in 2010. While this first episode contains no wheeling, it does feature our caravan to the promised land, the difficulties we encountered along the way and, introduces most of the main characters that you will see throughout the series. We hope you will enjoy it.
- Daniel Wesley - Pilgrimage Music video by Daniel Wesley performing Pilgrimage. (C) 2009 604 Records Inc.
- Ogre and Packmule's Extraordinary Pilgrimage to Mecca Hey lookit that I made 100 videos and it only took three years! Other than that I have nothing to say on this video. Nope. Nosirree bob. Nah. No. Nein. Nyet.
- MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land (Part 6 of 6 - Behind the Rocks Jeep Trail) Episode 6 of MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land is the last in the series and in it, we decide to go against our better judgment, throw caution to the wind and take on one of the most challenging trails in the Moab area -- Behind the Rocks. With over 20 Jeeps along for the run, this would be the biggest group we've had with us all week and you'll get to see us take on imposing obstacles such as Guardian Hill, High Dive and Upchuck. About halfway through the trail, our group will only be about half as big as many decide to play it safe and head back to town. For the ones who remained, you'll get to see them spin their tires to the top of Hummer Hill, have fun rolling down the Rollercoaster and conquer their fears as they take the plunge off of the intimidating, White Knuckle Hill. We hope that you'll enjoy this final installment of our 6 part video series and, we'll hope to see you in Moab! More than just a trail, Moab is a destination. It's what many like to refer to as, "the promised land." It's a beautiful off-roading paradise, sculpted out of red rocks and with breathtaking views every which way you look. And, it's a place that most Jeepers hope to make a pilgrimage to at least once in their life. Originally completed as a single 1 hour film, MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, has been broken down into a 6 part series and documents the week long pilgrimage we made with our friends to attend the Easter Jeep Safari back in 2010.
- POETIC PILGRIMAGE & MOHAMMED YAHYA - SILENCE IS CONSENT (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) Produced by Beat Thief. Filmed and Directed by GlobalFaction. Buy Now on iTunes: Female Hip Hop duo Poetic Pilgrimage joined forces with Mozambican Hip Hop Activist Mohammed Yahya to bring you this hard-hitting political anthem 'Silence is Consent' addressing the failure of our so-called leaders throughout the world to serve and protect the people. From Egypt to Tunisia, Yemen to Saudi Arabia, Somalia to Bahrain and everywhere else where injustices take place daily. Buy Now on iTunes:
- Pilgrimage - Notre Dame - Sample Show 10 minute edited sample show
- The 13 Crystal Skulls & Their Upcoming Ceremonial Pilgrimage Across The USA wakeup-
- One American's Pilgrimage To Mecca (Michael Wolfe) Part 1/2 Biography of Muhamad For over 1400 years, Muslims have been performing the pilgrimage, or Hajj, to the sacred site of Mecca. In modern times, approximately two million Muslims make the pilgrimage to Mecca each year, a trip required of all Muslims at least once in lifetime if they are financially and physically able. During the Hajj, Muslims from all over the world come together for a few days to participate in common rituals, joined together by their shared faith in the most holy places of Islam, the city and surrounding areas of Mecca. As the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad (p) and the site where he first received Qur'anic revelation, Mecca is a place of great spirituality and tradition. Since only Muslims may enter Mecca, it is a place that few Americans will get to see, which makes this piece especially interesting. Following writer/producer Michael Wolfe, the film documents his second trip or Hajj for ABC News' Nightline. One of the more than seven million Muslims in the United States, Wolfe is a convert to Islam, born to a Christian mother and a Jewish father. Speaking live from the Ka'ba, the Great Mosque in Mecca, in an interview with ABC News' Ted Koppel, Wolfe takes viewers step-by-step through both the physical and spiritual aspects of the pilgrimage, explaining the origins and meanings of the various rituals.
- PILGRIMAGE Croagh Patrick 01.05.2011 Pilgrimage to Croagh Patrick 01.05.2011 Prayers for Peace, walk in nature. Radio music May Day, celebration Blessings Honor Mother Divine Earth Gaia Sacred Home Medjugorje Mary Apparition Prayer, penitence walk Text transcription on plaque in shrine: In June 1981 the Blessed Virgin Mary gave this message to six children's in Medjugorje Peace, peace, peace and only peace Peace must rein between mankind and God and between all the people This shrine has been inspired by apparition of Our Lady, the Gospa, in Medjugorje. The statue was blessed by her on Christmas Day 2006 during her apparition to the visionary Vicka Ivankocic- Mjetovac PEACE Compassion Devotion LOVE Beauty in wilderness. Connection with land, spiritual living Namaste, Aloha. OmshantiOm Enter Angels 11:11 Thank You to everyOne here present, thank You for coming and for watching Blessings Dear Ones Croagh Patrick, wonderful walk, magic view...Sacred space oNeLOvE God LOvE Light Omnipresence
- POETIC PILGRIMAGE - LAND FAR AWAY (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) London based female Hip Hop duo Poetic Pilgrimage release their first music video for the track Land Far Away from their Star Women Mixtape. The track Land Far Away is a remake of a famous reggae track by the Abyssinians and Poetic Pilgrimage add their unique flavour and sound to it whilst paying homage to their Jamaican roots. The video was shot in Shepherds Bush which has historical significance to many Caribbean migrants that came to London in the 1950's who endured much hardships so we wouldn't have to. Available for FREE download here: Filmed and directed by GlobalFaction. /poeticpilgrimage /poetic.pilgrimage /poeticpilgrim
- Conjure One- Pilgrimage An amazing song by Conjure One with some of my favourite pictures. Made using Widows Movie Maker :) My first video ever.. Comment and enjoy!
- MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land (Part 4 of 6 -- Metal Masher Jeep Trail) In Episode 4 of MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, we take on a trail that has put an end to our fun in Moab for two years in a row - Metal Masher! Last year, Trail Bud blew out his rear end on the Sand Ledge and two years before, it was me who busted a rear drive shaft trying to climb it. While some may call it insanity, I'm sure it'd be no surprise to you that we tackle the exact same obstacle on this run and with the expectations of a different result. Other fun obstacles we play on include Tailpipe Hill, Rock Chucker, Mirror Gulch and the Climb Challenge. Before heading back to town, we spend some time along the high cliffs created by the Moab Fault and take in the awesome views out across Arches National Park and the La Sal Mountains. I hope you enjoy the video. More than just a trail, Moab is a destination. It's what many like to refer to as, "the promised land." It's a beautiful off-roading paradise, sculpted out of red rocks and with breathtaking views every which way you look. And, it's a place that most Jeepers hope to make a pilgrimage to at least once in their life. Originally completed as a single 1 hour film, MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, has been broken down into a 6 part series and documents the week long pilgrimage we made with our friends to attend the Easter Jeep Safari back in 2010.
- FND Dailies - Pilgrimage We once again documented the long journey home for Thanksgiving. A time of family, friends and eating pie.
- MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land (Part 2 of 6 - Seven Mile Rim Jeep Trail) Originally completed as a single 1 hour film, MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, has been broken down into a 6 part series and documents the week long pilgrimage we made with our friends to attend the Easter Jeep Safari back in 2010. In Episode 2, you will get to join us on our first real day out in Moab, meet more of our friends from around the country (including Mark Allen - Senior Manager of Chrysler's Truck Studio/Mopar Underground) and experience the run we did across the Seven Mile Rim Jeep Trail. Along the way, you'll get to see famous sights such as the Uranium Arch, the Merrimack and Monitor Buttes and, you'll even get to see us negotiate our way across a mind screwing off camber rock face and, take on the challenging but way fun Wipeout Hill. Of course, just as we were about to head back to town and with the sun still out, fate would have a funny way of keeping us on the trail a bit longer. We hope you will enjoy it. More than just a trail, Moab is a destination. It's what many like to refer to as, "the promised land." It's a beautiful off-roading paradise, sculpted out of red rocks and with breathtaking views every which way you look. And, it's a place that most Jeepers hope to make a pilgrimage to at least once in their life.
- OM - Pilgrimage (HQ) Taken from the album "Pilgrimage". Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Relax. Let the rhythm posses your body and soul.. the rest is just history
- Dominican Friars Pilgrimage (Best viewed in HD) Two dozen friars of the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, DC, make a pilgrimage through the streets of of the nation's capital to commemorate the founder of the Dominican Order, St. Dominic de Guzman. During the march, the friars will be sung Latin hymns and folk songs and prayed the rosary.
- Pilgrimage to a Bethlehem Christmas A moment of prayer at the Magdalene altar, beside the empty tomb, and then we begin ... about 400 Indian Catholics have started from here, at the Holy Sepulchre, on their way to the Grotto of the Nativity - a pilgrimage on foot from Jerusalem to Bethlehem to pray and prepare for Christmas.More than 2000 Indian Catholics live in the Holy Land, mainly in the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Ramleh, Haifa. Most of them work as carers. For them and for their pastoral care, a special chaplaincy was recently founded, and entrusted to some Friars Minor from India. The Mission for Migrant Christian Indians is an integral part of the diocese of the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem. And that's where these Indian Catholics stop for a time before leaving for Bethlehem. In the Patriarchate's cathedral church, they receive the blessing of Bishop William Shomali: "Joy and faith," the bishop tells them, "comes from within, from our faith in Jesus our Savior." Joy and faith aren't lacking in these immigrants.(Insert, female voice): "We're going to Bethlehem to pray ... there is much peace in the soul. We made the same journey that Mary made, who was pregnant, tired ... and on a donkey.I do not know how to explain it but we are very, very happy. We are here alone to work. All our families are far away, in India, and we miss them. We will pray for them .... ""They emigrated to Israel to find work, and often work in the most menial jobs, in the laboriousness and the simplicity of daily ...
- MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land (Part 5 of 6 -- Elephant Hill Jeep Trail & BBQ) Episode 5 of MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, takes you to one of our most favorite destinations in the Moab area, Elephant Hill. Located in the remote southwest corner of the Canyonlands National Park Needles District, Elephant Hill is one of the furthest trails from the town of Moab that you can run but, it's also one of the most beautiful. While the trail itself isn't too difficult, the fairytale like landscape that you get to drive through and outstanding vistas you get to see, such as the confluence of the Colorado and Green Rivers, make it well worth the drive. In this episode, you will also get to see highlights from the Project-JK BAR-BQ Round-Up that we had on the following day. This was a fun little event where JK-Forum members from all over the country got to come together, meet each other face to face, have some great burgers and great time. We hope you enjoy this video. More than just a trail, Moab is a destination. It's what many like to refer to as, "the promised land." It's a beautiful off-roading paradise, sculpted out of red rocks and with breathtaking views every which way you look. And, it's a place that most Jeepers hope to make a pilgrimage to at least once in their life. Originally completed as a single 1 hour film, MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, has been broken down into a 6 part series and documents the week long pilgrimage we made with our friends to attend the Easter Jeep Safari back in 2010.
- rem - Pilgrimage - Murmur Free music downloads rem - Pilgrimage - Murmur
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about pilgrimage
“Website of the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes As the week goes on I'll update this blog with some of our experiences and the general goings-on of our pilgrimage, and I'll try to bring a little of the flavour of working as a volunteer here with Dublin”
— Lourdes 2010 Blog, lourdes.dublindiocese.ie
“Swami Ji writes about the thousands of people who do pilgrimages each year. Pilgrimage. Subscribe in a reader. Swami Ji writes in his blog about journeys to places that have the reputation of being holy, of having wonderful energies or being touched and blessed by god”
— Pilgrimage Blog | Pilgrims Journeys to Holy Places | Talk,
“Pilgrimage Blog. I mentioned a few weeks ago that one of our permanent parishioners, Jeff, He is blogging about his journey and has his blog is a good read”
— Aggie Catholics: Pilgrimage Blog,
“Tags: 41st Annual Manzanar Pilgrimage, Bill Nishimura, James To, Jim To, Lone Pine, Lone Pine High School, Manzanar, Manzanar At Dusk, Manzanar Pilgrimage, Tak Hoshizaki, Takashi Hoshizaki. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail”
— Manzanar Committee,
“Holy Land Franciscan Pilgrimage I accompany most of the pilgrimages operated by the Franciscan Monastery Pilgrimage Office. As a certified Franciscan guide and as someone who actually lived in the Holy Land you can be assured that it will be a genuine pilgrimage experience”
— Holy Land Franciscan Pilgrimage Blog,
“NCC Pilgrimage Forum”
— NCC Pilgrimage Forum,
“Pilgrimage Blog "During this pilgrimage there are times when the walls between us come at the annual Faith and Politics civil rights pilgrimage led by”
— Pilgrimage Blog | The Faith & Politics Institute,
“Quick Links. My Blog. Saigoku Pilgrimage Blog. Current Writing. Dharma Teaching. Search in more general sightseeing rather than pilgrimage-related activities”
— Nagapriya's website - Saigoku Pilgrimage Blog,