- Square Scotland by Wim van Velzen - How to compose your photos in medium format. Golden Section and Photography by Eugene Ilchenko - Several examples and photo-adjuster tool to help to adjust the composition. — “Photography Composition Articles Library”,
- is a photography community that includes forums, reviews, and galleries for members and casual viewers. — “Photography community, including forums, reviews, and”,
- Thematic photography directory designed to promote the exchange of traffic among similar types of online photo galleries. — “”,
- Offers digital and film prints, photo upload service, photo sharing software and accessories, frames, and more. — “PhotoWorks”,
- Visit Walgreens online for digital photo printing, free online photo sharing and unlimited storage. Order digital prints and share your online photo albums with friends and family from Walgreens. — “Digital Photo Printing and Free Online Photo Sharing at”,
- Stock Photos - Professional Royalty-Free Stock Photos - Images Low Cost High Resolution at . Download professional royalty-free stock photos and high resolution stock images at one low cost from the best stock photography subscription. — “ - Stock Photos - Professional Royalty-Free Stock”,
- Provides film developing and online viewing and sharing services. Also offers personalized photo gifts and cards. — “Snapfish”,
- Company Info Contact us Help Terms Privacy Photo rights Picturetrail banners Photo Sharing, Online Photo Albums, Digital Prints, Image Hosting, Photo Slideshows. — “PictureTrail Inc”,
- Community of artists sharing hi-res image files in categories such as lomographs, abstracts, retro, and technology. iStockphoto Royalty-Free Stock Photos, Illustrations & More. iStockphoto is the web's original source for user-generated, royalty-free stock photos, illustrations, video, audio and Flash. — “iStockphoto”,
- Shop Digital Cameras, 35MM Camera Equipment, Photography, Photo Printers, Computers, Home Theater, Authorized Dealer Canon, Sony, Nikon, Apple, Olympus, Panasonic, Kodak, JBL. — “B&H Camera & Video”,
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos. — “Flickr”,
- From editing photos to organizing all your photos, discover all the fun and easy features of Photobucket! Host all your photos and videos for free, then share them by email or on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. — “”,
- Photo definition, photograph. See more. — “Photo | Define Photo at ”,
- Easily organize, edit and print your photos online. Now offering professional quality prints and range of personalized photo gifts. — “Online Photo Printing, Photo Gifts & More at KODAK Gallery”,
- Translations of photo. photo synonyms, photo antonyms. Information about photo in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. aerial photo photo - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material. — “photo - definition of photo by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Photo journalists at remote locations often carried miniature photo labs and a means of transmitting images through telephone lines. In 1981, Sony unveiled the first consumer camera to use a charge-coupled device for imaging, eliminating the need for film: the Sony Mavica. — “Photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Photo sharing site offering desktop screensaver and wallpaper downloads, plus photo sharing for your personal pictures. — “Webshots”,
- Create your organized photo link collection. Are you serious about An organized photo link collection will help you to learn more. Create an account and you. — “1”, 1
- Improve and play with your digital pictures at Pho.to site with easy yet powerful editing tools and services. Enhance your pictures, have fun with your photos online, retouch portraits and share your photos for free. — “Pho.to - online photo editor, fun effects and tools, free”, pho.to
- photo Informal . n. , pl. , -tos . A photograph. tr. & intr.v. , -toed , -toing , -tos . To photograph or take. — “photo: Definition from ”,
related images for photo
- 174200622304600392oe jpg
- hotspring 026 jpg 21 Aug 2006 19 04 431k hotspring 027 jpg 21 Aug 2006 19 04 504k hotspring 028 jpg 21 Aug 2006 19 04 453k hotspring 029 jpg 21 Aug 2006 19 04 440k
- Cities XL
- 14280 jpg
- mg5271cc4 jpg
- spa3178xw5 jpg
- On my ultragirl birthday we all visited Saitama where Motoji my dad is from His brother maintains his yard really neatly Another photo of Linc in the yard with his J grandma
- Rhiannon and Bambi yes the name has stuck
- Image scaled down
- Sur la 4ième photo on voit les 2 morceaux collés ensemble J ai utilisé du goop noir CC Tire ça aurait pus être autre chose Il reste plus qu à réinstaller le boot en cuir
- pic 100A jpg
- unknown242614ej7 jpg
- dsc005087ko jpg
- in this area Between the walkway border two wye legs and the new track it really looks kind of cool I m getting anxious to start landscaping This is a spot that never was finished First ladder roadbed on the CVSRy FF Click to Enlarge IE Right Click Photo and select Open Link in New Window to Enlarge
- dsc01039ky1 jpg
- For full sized photo click on the image above
- rhinofrontendfinished003 jpg
- lilly066 jpg
- Its not much but im a broke college student haha Im planning to go FI down the road since i opted to buy rather than lease the car And im also looking at going with the full TS widebody
- Wir tranken lachten und tauschten Kultur aus Kalalla =<> Sigarsigar Komple greklisch bedeutet besoffen und die Jungs wissen nun wie auf dem Ogdoberfeschd angestossen wird BROSCHD
- to get used to it I will get better at taking pics when I get used to this camera So bare with me I have MANY MANY pics here that I am posting in this thread 0 1 Avicularia avicularia 1
- toro2608jn1 jpg
- Silver twins ready for action Casting and hoping for a tug under the bright sun The first afternoon scouting under the scorching sun was not rewarding as expected A few tugs were felt but they were from tinies that did
- Image may have been reduced in size Click image to view fullscreen
- 몸만들기 이전의 사진을 보면 어떻게 저렇게 변할수 있을까 상상이 되지 않을수도 있다 운동은 최고의 보약이란 말이 있듯 인간의 노력 여하에 따라 이렇게 외관의 모습을 진정한 보디빌더의 모습으로 몰라보리 만큼 변화시킨다 Photo from http www bodybuilding com 몸만들기 이전의 사진을 보면 어떻게 저렇게 변할수 있을까 상상이 되지 않을수도 있다 운동은 최고의 보약이란 말이 있듯 인간의 노력 여하에 따라 이렇게 외관의 모습을 진정한 보디빌더의 모습으로 몰라보리 만큼 변화시킨다 Photo from http www bodybuilding com
- NBA Commission er David Stern left presents the NBA MVP trophy to Cleveland Cavaliers LeBron James before Game 2 against the Boston Celtics in the second round of an NBA basketball playoff series Monday May 3 2010 in Cleveland AP Photo Mark Duncan Celtics Cavaliers Basketball NBA Commission er David Stern left presents the NBA MVP trophy to Cleveland Cavaliers LeBron James before Game 2 against the Boston Celtics in the second round of an NBA basketball playoff series Monday May 3 2010 in Cleveland AP Photo Mark Duncan Celtics Cavaliers Basketball
- img 1714 jpg
- p1010067od9 jpg
- view full size image 1280 x 960
- ana2x17500y28000s1j2p1j jpg
- dsc053659ba jpg
- photo photo
- Anastacia 26 jpg 21 Jan 2005 21 38 238k Anastacia 27 jpg 21 Jan 2005 21 38 227k Anastacia 28 jpg 21 Jan 2005 21 39 334k Anastacia 29 jpg 21 Jan 2005 21 43 82k
- 00010664mn jpg
- Carly SAR dog
- P0006414 JPG
- PICT0273 JPG 07 Mar 2008 11 04 313K PICT0275 JPG 07 Mar 2008 11 04 314K PICT0276 JPG 07 Mar 2008 11 04 308K PICT0277 JPG 07 Mar 2008 11 04 315K
- previous Photo Properties
related videos for photo
- Derren Brown - "Photo Booth Hypnosis" The main trick from Derren Brown: Trick or Treat (Episode 1): A man is hypnotised in a photo booth in London and wakes up in Marrakech, Morocco. This video has been clipped slightly from the original footage in order to keep it under ten minutes.
- How to Model : Photo Modeling Tips Model photography is an art form! Learn how to find your best angle for model photo shoots with this free video clip from a professional modeling agency. Expert: Mary Bio: Mary works at W Talent, a top modeling agency. She runs a program called "The Development Program." This program is responsible for training young models in everything they need to know. Filmmaker: joseph wilkins
- Tokio Hotel TV [Episode 40]: NYC Photo Booth Adventures! Tokio Hotel TV [Episode 40]: NYC photo booth adventures!
- Subway Yearbook Photos More info on this mission + tons of photos: For our latest mission, we installed a photography studio on a random subway car. We claimed that the MTA had hired us to take photos of every single person who rides the subway and that we'd be producing a yearbook at the end of the year. Most people were happy to pose for us, and the resulting photos show just how diverse New York subway riders can be. Produced and Created by Charlie Todd Produced and Edited by Matt Adams Music by Tyler Walker Co-produced with Hello World. This is one of nearly 100different missions Improv Everywhere has executed over the past eight years in New York City. Others include Frozen Grand Central, the Food Court Musical, and the famous No Pants Subway Ride, to name a few. Visit the website to see tons of photos and video of all of our work, including behind the scenes information on how this video was made. http Be the first to find out about the next video we create by subscribing to our YouTube channel: RSS feed: You can also join our Facebook group: Or follow us on twitter: Buy the new Improv Everywhere book:
- Cool Photo Manipulation in Gimp How to make an awesome image in Gimp. I know I said I would show you how to put someone that missed a picture into another picture, but the concept is the same. Here is then pencil I used: Tutorial made by GimpKnowHow' Final Image Here: i450
- photo booth pranks funni!
- Windows Phone 7 Photography Features More smartphone news and reviews: is.gd In this video we talk about some of the digital photography features of Windows Phone 7. For example, you can start the camera just by a press and hold of the camera button, even when the phone is off. The Pictures hub pulls in images from not only your phone, but from Facebook.
- Episode 2 , DIY Photo Studio Product Lighting Use inexpensive materials to create your own photographic studio equipment for product photography
- Masters of Wedding Photography Masters Of Wedding Photography featuring Jerry Ghionis, David Oliver, Rob Heyman, Marcus Bell, Denis Reggie, Yervant, Joe Buissink, Jeff Ascough, David Beckstead, Martin Schembri. Two of the best photography DVDs available. Watch the best in the business do what they do best.
- Episode 13 , Beautiful Photo Studio Portraits w/ One Light Learn 3 different studio portrait lighting techniques using just one light. More info at .
- Street Portrait Photo How To Photographer Clay Enos goes from shooting super heroes on the set of Watchmen to taking street portraits of random people. He shows us how to do a street-studio portrait session with a sheet of white paper, some tape, and a camera.
- Why You Shouldn't Play with Photo Booth PhotoBooth is a program that come standard on new Macs. And holy heck is it fun! No, seriously, 9 Hours went by. Oh and don't look at our hair. It's terrible. New IDEK coming! =========================== DESANDNATE MYSPACE: DESANDNATE DISTRICTLINES (MERCHANDISE!) DESTERY'S PERSONAL CHANNEL: NATHAN'S PERSONAL CHANNEL: DESANDNATE SAYNOW: DESANDNATE USTREAM: www.ustream.tv DESANDNATE FACEBOOK PAGE: ============================ DESTERY TWITTER: NATHAN TWITTER: DESTERY TUMBLR: NATHAN TUMBLR ======================================== SONG ROYALTY FREE LOOPS.
- Digital Photography 1 on 1: Episode 1 In this episode Mark explains how the shutter works, shutter sync, and how to control the ambient light exposure while using a flash. Visit us online at:
- SketchUp: Modeling with Photo Match This video accompanies Google SketchUp for Dummies, by Aidan Chopra.
- Photoshop - Photo Manipulation Easy shmeezy banana easy photo manipulation. For the guys that want to impress their friends (or lack thereof). -Martay Links: Apple: i227 Lion: i227 Background: i227
- Vanessa Hudgens Bares All AGAIN [Photos Leaked Again] Dear D-Bags who wear sticker hats: Vanessa Hudgens Photos Leaked: Paula Abdul Leaving Idol: Chinese Kill Web Addict: Clinton brings home 2 asians: Baby Throwing in India [Video]: Contact Phil: PhillyD.tv Send Schtuff to: Philip DeFranco 13428 Maxella Ave #286 Marina del Rey CA. 90292 Contest link:
- Portrait Photography Corporate photographer David Tejada photographs 9 executive head shots and environmental portraits
- Creative Macro Photography with Bryan Peterson Learn more at . Please send your questions/feedbacks to bryanfpeterson3@
- Episode 18, Tabletop Studio Photography done with mirrors For comments and questions visit and search for video episode 18. A gallery of the still images from this video are available from the website.
- New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside' New picture releases are shedding light on September 11th, some say they prove that the assault on America proves a homegrown attack. The new photos are provided by US national institute of standards and technology. There are over 2000 new photos that have been made public. Manny Badillo says that you see an explosion from the inside, not what it has seemed to be, he says there has never been a building taken down by a plane.
- Photography Tutorial 1 (Fundamentals) A brief rambling explaining the three fundamentals of photography. APERTURE, SHUTTER SPEED and ISO or FILM SPEED. This is the first of a planned series of video tutorials about photography.... update: 5-13-10 I have posted many more videos as well as created a DVD of my "Photography Tutorial" Series and I am working on even more videos. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE Through the month of October 2010. This is an extremely informative learning tool created by 10 year photographer Robert Vasquez out of Southern California. Robert is an EXTREMELY CANDID, ENTERTAINING and most importantly EFFECTIVE teacher. Gain years of knowledge and expand on your art by ordering MASTERY OF PHOTOGRAPHY ESSENTIALS SUBSCRIBE if you would like to be updated when I create a new video to get the most from my madness. Peace PS Please thumbs up this video if you learned anything from it =o)
- Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years. January 11, 2000 - July 31, 2006. 2356 Days. A work in progress. original music by Carly Comando. http http
- CES 2011: Lady Gaga unveils a Polaroid photo sunglasses, printer and camera LAS VEGAS (01/06/2011) -- Lady Gaga, who serves as Polaroid's creative director, unveiled three new imaging products on Thursday at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
- TOP 20 MOST UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS PART 1 (re-upload) TO VOTE press on this link: _______________ SONG NAME: Hans Zimmer - Requiem For A Dream (Violin)______________this IS THE LINK TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN ME!:
- Digital Painting Photo-Realism Again I decided It was time for me to do another practice piece... I have been tampering a lot with traditional mediums (which I will eventually post up here) and I wanted to freehand paint a photo-realistic pic again in photoshop primarily as a self-discipline study of color on skin in portraits. The main purpose is to attempt to "see" the various colors that exist in a face from all of the different light sources and reflections in the environment around. For the purpose of exercise, the reference photo is set off to the side where I can look at it and try to re-create (from scratch) ---not only the exact mapping and proportions, but also the colors from just straight default photoshop swatches. (No eye-drop sampler off of the photo! That would defeat the purpose of this disciplinary exercise!) I am trying to train my eyes to see the ever so subtle colors that appear in a portrait in even the smoothness of a baby's face. Ironically, this is a lot harder than any other photo real portrait I have done digitally so-far, because there is no heavy detail to help set any heavy contrasts... But instead, extremely subtle shifts in not only fine skin detail, but microscopic doses of color. Once again--- completely freehand drawn in photoshop CS, using a Wacom Tablet. The computer does not aid in way what-so-ever regarding the freehand re-creation such as drawing and selection of color. It is exactly as a paint artist has to choose and mix from tubes of paint, and freehand draw on a ...
- Episode 14 , Classic Three Light Portrait / Photo Studio This is the classic three light portrait using a main light, fill card, hair light and background light in the photo studio. More info at .
- How To Share Photos Visit or add to your iTunes http and watch on your iPhone or iPod. The Hot, ***y Girls of French Maid TV are at it again with a funny online detective caper. Laura's French Maid Costume, bra, panties and feather duster have been stolen leaving her *** with only a towel. Photos at
- DSLR Tips: Night Photography Full guide at: How to take successful photos at night, by Gordon Laing, Editor of
- Episode 1 , studio photography lighting tabletop glassware basic studio photography lighting for glass objects by
- One Hour Photo (trailer) Sy Parrish leads a lonely life, operating a photo lab in a SavMart department store. He escapes his dreary reality through the family photos of Nancy Yorkin and her family. His admiration of the Yorkins becomes an obsession, as he fashions himself as Uncle Sy.
- Twilight cast photo shoot with Robert Pattinson () More more go to This is the edited version of Peggy Sirota's photo shoot with the cast of Twilight.
- Photo Realistic Cat Painting! (digital... timelapsed) And now for something completely different... And a fun little fact about me: This artist who draws a lot of mean scary dragons LOVES KITTIES! ;-) Seriously... I'm a sucker for cats. I love em. Not much into dogs, but cats always get me. ;-) Anyway-- The art is another practice/portfolio piece. Photo realism is a HUGE plus right now for my portfolio. For those who question what the point is to doing this, I'm telling you right now. And believe me, a lot of people make comments about it being a waste of time, etc. ("Just use a camera"!) It does help in more ways than one to show that I can do this. As always-- it strengthens the abilities, but more than anything the demand from my clients to see stuff like this in the 'folio is high. So there you go. For this piece, I had a reference photo off to the side... I didn't follow it verbatim-- (there was also another cat in the photo that I didn't paint, and had to improvise detail.) For this one I really went for the advantages that Photoshop offers for convenience to the artist. For example, those speckle looking brushes that come in their brush palette work REAL NICE for fur and hair! But having said that, it doesn't mean that the computer does any of this for you... It is still 100% freehand painted by the artist. This is another favorite comment people like to pick on... The whole, "Yeah, but can you paint it with real paint?" attitude. Of course you can. This is essentially the same abilities and skill. Just a different ...
- Speed Painting Photo Realism I did this as an excercise for the purpose of, quite simply, practice. It's been a while since I attempted anything photo-real... It's very good to do this kind of thing because it strengthens your freehand drawing abilities, as well as developing an eye for detail. Freehand drawn in photoshop cs2 (from a reference photo off to the side) with a wacom tablet. time-lapsed... real time was about 3 and a half hours. UPDATE: For the people that think this is fake-- simply do a little research. It's as easy as clicking on my username to see the list of all of my other videos. There you will find an array of different subjects and different mediums... Including photo real techniques with real paint. It it's a pretty reasonable conclusion that if I can do the things I do with real paint-- why would I feel the need or insecurity to fake it with the "less impressive" digital mediums? Why waste my time? You could also consider the efforts it would take to fake such a thing- consider the layering of the shadows and gradients... Look at how carefully it is done in these vids. There is a visible build-up of LAYERS of tones shadows and colors. To fake something like that would take so much effort, why would a guy who can do all of the other OBVIOUS traditional medium paintings on the same channel waste his time? TO MANY PEOPLE ASK: Why "photorealism"? Why not just use a camera? The answer is simple. I've made the point many times in my replies, comments and descriptions. But I'll make ...
- Silly Animal Photos for the song, Julies Dream Machine//////Just a few pics i found that are pretty cool...please subscribe for more
- extreme photo retouching a movie showing the photo retouching process in detail, step by step. to see more go to . music composed by Rig from .
- Mythbusters Moon Landing photo hoax 1 Debunking "Multiple light sources" myth.
- Chase Jarvis TECH: Packing Photography Gear (Basic) Award winning photographer Chase Jarvis shows us the ins and outs of how he packs his photo gear for shoots on locations around the world, as well as just down the street. Whether you're an established pro or and aspiring amateur, you'll pick up some great tips from Chase, including what gear he travels with, what bags/packs he uses, and how he navigates the airlines and freight companies with his photo equipment in tow.
- Digital Photography 1 on 1: Episode 11 In this episode Mark demonstrates 7 basic lighting setups.
- Nikon Girl music video, The Photo Club /thephotoclub Pick up Photo Club MP3's here- Lyrics- This is a story from not long ago about a boy and a girl who fell in love like whoa but there was a problem I didn't count on the fact I was a Canon and she was a Nikon The photo community was too far gone they couldnt appreciate what we had goin' on we had similar features, made similar pictures we really weren't that different but they still couldn't see I auto focused on her ***y body buttons to push didn't know where to get started I never thought I'd fall for a D200 but she was so hot, she was all that I wanted [Chorus] My 1DS mark III felt more complete when we were together she said my shots were so unique But soon you'll see we could never be like Romeo and Juliette our families disagreed Ohh Ahh Polish my lens girl oooahh polish my lens girl ohh-ahh polish my lens girl dont leave a thumb print on that lense girl The two sides always at war all across the message boards Dpchallenge what the *** yo they could never let go of the hate no thats for 'sho the Nikon gang whooped my ass and made me go The 70-200 in my pants wouldnt fit inside her Nikon body made me wear a UV-filter, which I'm against, but shes my shawtay Mount her on my tripod and screw her on and off and on again make her take my picture and say I'm the best thats ever been [Chorus] Cause I'm a Canon gangsta and your a Nikon shawtay I wanna take a picture of that rockin bootay We couldnt keep the act up we just had ...
- Photography Tips, Essential Skills, Quickly Transform Your Photos, by Karl Taylor www.photography-tips- Photography tips revealed by professional photographer Karl Taylor. This knowledge will probably change the way you plan your photography composition from now on! Get More FREE Training at my website: www.photography-tips-
twitter about photo
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about photo
“Photography blog by Aaron Feaver (Feaverish) Tons more at her portfolio and blog. Comments (4) Page 1 of 13912 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next Last. On this site. Archives. Categories. About. Contact. My Stuff. Photo Portfolio. Buy Prints. Flickr. Follow. Facebook. Twitter”
— Feaverish Photography Blog,
“Photo-Forum is a place for working photographers across the spectrum to bring images, photo stories, approaches and work in progress for supportive debate and criticism. Every second Thursday of the month downstairs in the Jacobs Pro Lounge”
— Photo-Forum, photo-
“Own or interested in a Nikon camera? Browse the forums and connect with other Nikon owners”
— Nikon Camera and accessories forum from ,
“Texas Photo Forum is for Texas Photographers. Post photos and get photography information”
— Texas Photo Forum,
“ Holiday Gift Guide! Happy Holidays from all of us at Photo. About The Blog. Maintained by Josh Root, Director of Community. Learn about”
“Digital photography forum, contests, photography tutorials, HDR, photo sharing, camera reviews, photo gallery and storage, free software downloads, photoshop actions, photographer directory, blogs, glamour, fine art ***s, and more: PhotoCamel is”
— PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum,
“JCM Photography Photoblog and general updates for JCM Photography Every so often we put together these photo collages. I'm not really sure if it's called a collage but for the sake of this post”
— JCM Photography Blog,
“In New Zealand right now teaching a photo workshop with Photo Quest We will continue to answer questions and show techniques on this blog to keep it education focused”
— Tom Bol Photo Blog,