- Phosphorus exists in four or more allotropic forms: white (or yellow), red, and black (or violet). Ordinary phosphorus is a waxy white solid; when pure it is colorless and transparent. Exposure to white phosphorus should not exceed 0.1 mg/m3 (8-hour time-weighted average per 40-hour work week). — “Phosphorus”, periodic.lanl.gov
- chemical properties, health and environmental effects of phosphorus. — “Phosphorus (P) - Chemical properties, Health and”,
- Article on how the body needs Phosphorus for bone and teeth formation. — “The Benefits of Phosphorus”, vitamins-
- Phosphorus is involved with many different reactions in the body, specifically including the Krebs cycle and glycolysis in the oxidative phosphorylation reactions which generate energy molecules in the form of ATP. Phosphorus is an essential component of nucleic acids and phospholipids which are key. — “Phosphorus”,
- The Element Phosphorus - Basic Physical and Historical Information Red phosphorus is formed by heating white phosphorus to 250°C (482°F) or by exposing white phosphorus to sunlight. — “It's Elemental - The Element Phosphorus”,
- Phosphorus, (IPA: /ˈfɒsfərəs/), is the chemical element that has the symbol P and atomic One form of phosphorus (white phosphorus) emits a faint glow upon. — “Phosphorus”, schools-
- Phosphorus. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Phosphorus - wikidoc”,
- Phosphorus definition, a solid, nonmetallic element existing in at least three allotropic forms, one that is yellow, poisonous, flammable, and luminous in the dark See more. — “Phosphorus | Define Phosphorus at ”,
- Phosphorus is an essential mineral that is required by every cell in the body for normal function (1). The majority of the phosphorus in the body is found as phosphate (PO4). Approximately 85% of the body's phosphorus is found in bone (2). — “Phosphorus”,
- Modeling tools for assessment of phosphorus loading to waters from fertilizer and other sources. — “Phosphorus Index | NRCS”, nrcs.usda.gov
- Phosphorus is required for these necessary components of life to occur. Natural inorganic phosphorus deposits occur primarily as phosphate in the mineral apatite. — “Water Resource Characterization DSS - Phosphorus”, water.ncsu.edu
- This WebElements periodic table page contains Essential information for the element phosphorus. — “WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Phosphorus”,
- Phosphorus is a mineral that makes up 1% of a person's total body weight. The main function of phosphorus is in the formation of bones and teeth. — “Phosphorus in Diet - MedlinePlus”, nlm.nih.gov
- He called the mysterious substance phosphorus, taken directly from the Greek phosphoros, "light-bringer. Phosphorus is an important agricultural fertilizer, an essential element in metabolism. — “Phosphorus”, mysite.du.edu
- Information about Phosphorus - general properties, discovery, states, energies, appearance and characteristics. — “Phosphorus”,
- A discussion of phosphorus with functions, deficiency signs, food sources, supplements, and recommendations from the Linus Pauling Institute. — “Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University”, lpi.oregonstate.edu
- About 85% of phosphorus in the body can be found in bones and teeth, but it is also present in cells and tissues throughout the body. Phosphorus is needed for the growth, maintenance, and repair of all. — “Phosphorus”, umm.edu
- Phosphorus is a chemical element with the atomic number Z = 15. Unlike other elements in group VA of the periodic table, phosphorus is never found as a pure element in nature, but only in combination with other elements. Both phosphorus and arsenic have many allotropes, but only the white. — “Phosphorus - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- Phosphorus (IPA: /ˈfɒsfərəs/) is the chemical element that has the symbol P and atomic number 15. The name comes from the φώς (meaning "light") and φόρος (meaning "bearer"). A multivalent nonmetal of the nitrogen group,. — “Phosphorus - Psychology Wiki”,
- phosphorus n. ( Symbol P ) A highly reactive, poisonous, nonmetallic element occurring naturally in phosphates, especially apatite, and existing in. — “phosphorus: Definition from ”,
- The first form of phosphorus to be discovered (white phosphorus, in 1669) emits a faint White phosphorus is highly reactive and gives off a faint greenish. — “Phosphorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of phosphorus in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of phosphorus. Pronunciation of phosphorus. Translations of phosphorus. phosphorus synonyms, phosphorus antonyms. Information about phosphorus in the free online English dictionary and. — “phosphorus - definition of phosphorus by the Free Online”,
- Soil erosion is a major contributor of phosphorus to streams. A USGS study on Cape Cod, Massachusetts showed that phosphorus can also migrate with ground-water flows. — “Urbanization/water quality: Phosphorus”, ga.water.usgs.gov
related images for phosphorus
- Phosphorus 97 2008
- でき 冬季でも安定した晶析反応を維持 生物処理水中のリンを回収するため 凝集分離設備の薬品量を低減
- Phosphorus cycle
- mot ett bibehållbart samhälle När man kan sätta upp en sådan här skylt på toaletten vet man att man är på väg mot kretsloppssamhället
- Fig 1 Map of the study site on the east bank of the Ogeechee River Georgia from Darke and Walbridge 2000 with permission Fig 2 The effects of artificial flooding treatments on soil P availability as measured by daily P supply rate to in situ AER bags in field
- Phosphorus will disseminate procedures toolkits and middleware to the EU NRENs and their users such as Supercomputing centres and the wider European and worldwide scientific users Figure 2 The layers of the Phosphorus architecture and development components
- zoom phosphorus jpg
- used by plankton which in turn is eaten by fish These fish are then consumed by sea birds But the majority of phosphorus washed into the sea sinks to the ocean floor and is not recycled
- Phosphorus Distillation To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- Phosphorus gif
- phosphorus jpg
- Phosphorus gif
- Flourish Phosphorus 100 mL jpg
- Watershed | Water cycle | Carbon Cycle | Phosphorus
- Phosphorus virescens Olivier 1795 Cerambycidae
- روند و کاربردهای ممکن هر ماده بخصوص را مشخص میکنند اما واکنشهای شیمیایی کانون علم شیمی هستند
- phosphorus 1 gif
- Phosphorus To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- Materials phosphorus calcium sulfur long handled spoon beaker alcohol lamp matches Diagram Method A piece of white phosphorus was exposed to the air Sulfur was heated using a special long handled spoon A piece of calcium was added to water
- Helen Atthowe Missoula County Extension
- applying phosphorus to cranberries on traditional soils prior to roughneck stage is not a recommended practice In the early season the soil is already releasing phosphorus Click on the table for a larger image
- Phosphorus Cycle Water Cycle
- http asyura2 com 0510 war76 msg 417 html http asyura2 com 0510 war76 msg 417 html http www bendib com newones 2005 november small 10 23 White Phosphorus jpg 白燐弾を投下しながら ひとりごとを言うブッシュ飛行士 サダム フセインが
- LAKE CHAMPLAIN PHOSPHOROUS ASSESSMENTS 1996 2000 SOURCE Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation Additional information available at
- elements to form relatively insoluble compounds This binding results in the removal and storage of phosphate from both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems Figure 2 The phosphorus cycle Click here for larger view Source Chambers et al 2001 Figure 2 3
- Full size photo of event Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk today on the shores of Lake Monona signed a path breaking ordinance restricting unnecessary sale and application of phosphorus
- phosphorus2 large jpg
- phosphorus3 large jpg
- N NO2 3 N in t year to the Baltic Sea and the river and coastal flow in m3 s for the period of 1994 2003 of the 9 countries Note variable scales in the graphs CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE Figure 4 Time series for riverine load of Phosphorus Ptotal PO4 P in t year to the Baltic Sea and the river and coastal flow in m3 s for the period of 1994 2003 of the 9 countries
- Prev Next Phosphorus pentoxide is phosphorus V oxide or phosphoric anhydride Ben Mills
- the problems at monitoring station 3 may be partly due to pollution washing off of the areas that drain into station 1 and station 2 as well as the area draining into station 3
- 8 on a blank white paper draw and label this Phosphorus cycle
- LET THE WORLD KNOW DIarsipkan di bawah Berita Foto
- Predicted total phosphorus catchment yield click for enlarged image
- Sp phosphorus JPG
- ของสารประกอบฟอตเฟตเกือบทั้งหมด เช่น พบในชั้นหินฟอตเฟต ฟอสฟอรัสเป็นสารที่เป็นองค์ประกอบ สำหรับสาร พันธุกรรม เช่น DNA deoxyribonucleic
- Trigonal bipyramidal
- WQ Total Phosphorus MDEP Baseflow First Storm 1999
- MADISON Gov Jim Doyle has signed a bill that all but bans the sale of fertilizer containing phosphorus
related videos for phosphorus
- Gardening Tips : How Do Crops Respond to Phosphorus Fertilizer? Phosphorus fertilizer will give crops more blooms and provide a little extra nutrition in the late fall and winter. Feed plants with a rich compost, plenty of water and lots of sun in order to avoid having to use artificial phosphorus fertilizers with advice from a sustainable gardener in this free video gardening and fertilizer. Expert: Yolanda Vanveen Contact: Bio: Yolanda Vanveen is sustainable gardener who lives in Kalama, Wash. Filmmaker: Daron Stetner
- More White Phosphorus - Periodic Table of Videos More about white phosphorus and phosphorus pentoxide. Follows our other video at
- Ozonelabs: Combustion of White Phosphorus Ozone Labs Inc: The combustion of White Phosphorus in a 10 litre flask.
- Al Jazeera Exposes Israeli Use of White Phosphorus on Civilians 1/11/09 Al Jazeera's David Foster asked Israeli PM's spokeperson Mark Regev if they were using showers of white phosphorus on the civilian population in Gaza. He skirted around the question, and asked Al Jazeera to pose that question to the spokesperson of the IDF instead. She evaded the question, but didn't deny the use of it. Since the use of white phosphorous on a civilian population amounts to a war crime, and any military force would willingly dismiss such an allegation if it were false, we're left to conclude that it is being used. Objective observers, including observers from Human Rights Watch, have already concluded that white phosphorus is being used. White Phosphorus burns in air, and on contact will burn through flesh to the bone. The gas released from it as it burns causes corrosive clouds that are extremely poisonous. The audio gradually goes way out of sync, but do listen through. American media outlets are blinding their audiences to what's going on. That's particularly atrocious given it's their tax-dollars that's funding these crimes against humanity.
- Phosphorus Standard Disclaimer: This is an extremely dangerous reaction that has been carried out by experienced chemists after a thorough risk assessment has been made. If you are dumb enough to mess around with hazardous chemicals and do yourself an injury it is your own stupid fault and you deserve everything you get.
- White Phosphorus on Gaza (SARS = US & Israel) White phosphorus (WP) White phosphorus can cause injuries and death in three ways: by burning deep into tissue, by being inhaled as a smoke, and by being ingested. Extensive exposure in any way is fatal. It is alleged that Israel used White Phosphorus shells on urban areas of Gaza during its artillery bombardment, contrary the United Nations Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons of 1980, that bans the use of incendiary weapons in densely inhabited civilian areas. Gaza ghetto It is a tried and tested recipe for dealing with a civilian population perceived as the enemy. Make them prisoners in their own houses and streets, behind walls and high wire fences. Have your army and police force guard the gates to prevent free movement of people. Blockade food and other essential supplies. When the people behind the walls rise up in defiance, crush them with all the military power at your disposal. It worked for *** Germany in the Warsaw ghetto during the second world war. It's working for the Israelis today in the Gaza Strip. Military aid Israel has received more US military assistance than any other country, both in terms of grant aid and military sales on a concessional basis. Since 1987, the US has provided an average of $1.8 billion annually in the form of Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and funds to support research and development. In 2007, the United States increased its military aid to Israel by over 25%, to an average of $3 billion per ...
- Barking Dogs (White Phosphorus)
- CNN Confirms Israel Use Of White Phosphorus Watch more at
- Chemistry experiment 8 - Red phosphorus and chlorine Reaction between red phosphorus and chlorine gas.
- Israel accused of using white phosphorus in Gaza - 11 Jan 09 Human rights groups have expressed concern that a highly flammable weapon used by Israel could be causing additional casualties among civilians in Gaza. Al Jazeera's Tom Ackerman examines the controversy surrounding white phosphorus munitions.
- Israel using White Phosphorus in Gaza ISRAEL has been accused of firing fearsome - and possibly illegal - white phosphorus shells in Gaza as its forces cut the 40km-long coastal territory in two. White phosphorus, believed to have been used to cause a dense smokescreen as troops and tanks advanced, can cause horrific burns to anyone coming into contact with it. Its use as a military weapon is forbidden in civilian areas under the Geneva Treaty of 1980. Experts quoted in the British media said that if white phosphorus had been used in an area as heavily populated as Gaza, Israel might have committed a war crime. The Israeli military has denied using the controversial munitions, but acknowledged their use during its 2006 war against Hezbollah in Lebanon. British and United States forces also used it - drawing heavy criticism - during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. It is not illegal if used as a smokescreen. "Israel uses munitions that are allowed under international law," spokesman Ishai David was quoted as saying in the Daily Mail - but declined to elaborate on the type of shells used during the Gaza operation. In any case, by yesterday, the Israeli ground offensive - which came after eight days of air strikes since Dec 27 - had cut Gaza, controlled by the militant Hamas, in two. Israel had said ground operations were needed because rocket attacks by Hamas fighters on civilian areas in southern Israel had continued despite air strikes. Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak has insisted the offensive in Gaza would ...
- V86 Burning of red phosphorus - Verbrennen v. rotem Phosphor More videos and detailed information on If you are interested in more science stuff take a look on http If you like to know more about my work on science and education contact or follow me on facebook or twitter. Sven Sommer
- Amazing Footage White Phosphorus Gaza
- Israeli army 'using white phosphorus' - 12 Jan 08 Human rights groups say Israel is indiscriminately using white phosphorus in Gaza's densely populated areas. When ignited, the chemical can burn the flesh off of a person, down to the bone. Israel says the use of white phosphorus is permitted under international law, although it hasn't openly admitted using the chemical. Ayman Mohyeldin reports from Gaza City.
- The Phosphorus Cycle A short video about Phosphorus and the Phosphorus cycle
- Israel criticised over alleged use of white phosphorus - 11 Jan 09 Human rights groups are calling on Israel to stop using white phosphorus in its war on Gaza. The use of the deadly chemical in wars is only legal in areas that are not densely populated by civilians, Human Rights Watch says. Al Jazeera's Ayman Mohyeldin reports from the burns unit at Shifa hospital in Gaza. This package contains images that may disturb or offend some viewers.
- Potassium chlorate and red phosphorus
- Elementary Productions: White Phosphorus In this video, physical and chemical properties of White Phoshorous are demonstrated in various experiments.
- How to get pure Red Phosphorus from matchboxes in the first picture.. sry for the pipette.. no need ^^ you just need matchbox, acetone, some thin thing to scrape with (flat is good!) al foil, something to powder with and time ofc.. lol i guess around 95% i spend an hour on editing this stuff... ^^ couldnt resist putting on the last clip haha q: it was really loud.. luckily i wasnt hammering xD
- M110A1 155mm White Phosphorus (WP) Projectile The M110 155mm WP projectile is used for target marking, signaling, and screening purposes. The shells also have a secondary incendiary effect.
- Red phosphorus and bromine Red phosphorus reacts violently with bromine to produce phosphorus(III) bromide.
- Weapons expert talks on Israel 'phosphorus use' - 13 Jan 09 Allegations of the use of white phosphorus have been made against Israel in their attack on the Gaza Strip and firework-like explosions during the offensive like those made when using the chemical have been widely seen. Al Jazeeras Jacky Rowland spoke with Marc Garlasco, a weapons expert, on the border with Gaza about the viability of these claims.
- Phosphorus (version 1) - Periodic Table of Videos Updated version and higher resolution at Phosphorus (in its white form) is a very reactive element, as this video demonstrates. Phosphorus also plays a vital role in the human body. All the elements at
- White Phosphorus White phosphorus being used in Fallujah in Nov 2004.
- White Phosphorus & Phosphorus Pentoxide - Periodic Table of Videos Pete shows us how to convert some white phosphorus into phosphorus pentoxide, using just a little bit of sand and a hot copper rod. More on this at
- Following the white phosphorus trail - 16 Jan 09 One of the weapons Israel is alleged to have used in Gaza is white phosphorus, a dangerous chemical that burns its victims. Israel has not admitted using the weapon, which some human rights groups suspect comes from the US, and one small town in Arkansas. Al Jazeera's Mike Kirsch reports.
- Israel's White Phosphorus Bombs (2/2) 2. A little documentary about White Phosphorous being used in the Palestinian Holocaust by Israel. ------- The Israeli military used white phosphorus munitions in the Gaza War. The IDF repeatedly denied using white phosphorus munitions but acknowledged use after the war ended. Numerous reports from human right groups during the war indicated that white phosphorus shells were being used by Israel in violation of international law. Human Rights Watch said shells exploded over populated civilian areas, including a crowded Palestinian refugee camp and a United Nations school where civilians were seeking refuge. Amnesty International's delegates found still-burning white phosphorus wedges all around residential buildings on Sunday. These wedges were further endangering the residents and their property; streets and alleys are full of children playing, drawn to the detritus of war and often unaware of the danger. Thanks to , cnn, aljazeera for the footages. Thanks to mabakken's channel for the chemical experiment of wp. Reuploaded from cdr23d1's channel-
- Charge: Israel's Phosphorus Bomb Use Violated "Rules of War" Joe Stork is the Washington Director, Middle East and North Africa Division, "Human Rights Watch". On Thursday, Jan. 22, 2009, he gave a talk at the Palestine Center, in Washington, DC His remarks focused generally on the humanitarian consequences of the Israeli Occupation Forces' 19 month highly restrictive blockade and recent, 23-day war directed at the 1.5 million people trapped in Gaza. About an estimated 1300 Gazans were killed, many of them children, and over 5300 more were seriously injured as a result of the IOFs military siege. During the Q&A period, Mr. Stork was asked about Zionist Israels use of phosphorus bombs in a" very densely" populated Gaza. He charged that it "is not legitimate to use them in an inhabitant area..." and that the use of such a weapon by the IOF "clearly violate one of the other rules of war, which is a warring party has to take all feasible measures to protect civilians from harm and that clearly would be a violation of that--that requirement." For background: please see: and and and and and
- AC360 Finally Reports Use of White Phosphorus in Gaza After weeks of this already being reported in the foreign press CNN finally reports the use of white phosphorus in Gaza.
- Phosphorus Phosphorus dancing at the Red Ceilidh (Isis Taverm, Oxford). Alice Little is playing fiddle in the middle.
- Israel Using White Phosphorus On Lebanese Civilians Artillery shells being used by Israel Defense Force members in Lebanon is a type of dual and multi-use weapon the neocons falsely accused Saddam Hussein of possessing. The canister artillery shell is marketed as an anti-land mine fuel-air bomb, its payload includes the chemicals used in white phosphorous weapons, and chemical weapons. Thermobaric bombs contain polymer-bonded explosives or solid fuel-air explosives in their payloads.
- Gazan speaks of white phosphorus use - 26 Mar 09 According to Human Rights Watch Israels use of white phosphorus in their offensive on the Gaza Strip constitutes a war crime", which Israel strenuously denies. Phosphorus ignites in oxygen in temperatures of more than 30 degrees Celsius and daily temperatures were much hotter than that when the war was carried out in Gaza in January. It is almost impossible to put out, and if it comes into contact with human flesh it can burn to the bone. Sabah Abu Halima who lost her husband and four of her children in the war, tells her story.
- Israel accused of using phosphorus shells 01-07-2008 Israel accused of using phosphorus shells WATCH VIDEO Source: | 01-07-2009 09:29 Special Report: Israel airstrikes in Gaza Some military experts say video of the Israeli assault on Gaza may show the use of phosphorus shells over Gaza City. If true, use of the weapons in a densely populated area would contravene international laws. Burning phosphorus causes severe and possibly fatal burns when it comes into contact with human skin. Israel has flatly denied using the lethal weapon. An Israeli military spokeswoman insisted that all ammunition being used is in accordance with international law. A senior military ***yst at Human Rights Watch says the Israeli Defence Forces have confirmed they are using white phosphorus in Gaza to hide troop movements a legal, non-lethal use of the substance. Israel has a recent history of using phosphorus during conflict including during the 2006 war in Lebanon.
- Homeopathy Vithoulkas - Phosphorus materia medica PART 1 This is PART 1 of the Phosphorus lecture, on and Google you can find the full video. International Homeopathy teacher George Vithoulkas, talks about the remedy Phosphorus (materia medica & essence) during one of his homeopathy courses at Alonissos.
- White Phosphorus bombs into Gaza WP Fallujah massacre WP White phosphorus 'burns to the bone' It causes skin to melt away from the bone and can break down a victim's jawbone, but white phosphorus - known in Vietnam as Willie Pete - is still used by sections of the world's military. Similar to Napalm, the chemical substance is used in shells and grenades, igniting spontaneously at around 30C to produce an intense heat and thick pillars of smoke. "These weapons are particularly nasty because white phosphorus continues to burn until it disappears. If service members are hit by pieces of white phosphorus, it could burn right down to the bone." While the use of the material is not specifically banned, it is covered by Protocol III of the 1980 Convention on Conventional Weapons, which prohibits use of the substance as an incendiary weapon against civilian populations and in air attacks against military forces in civilian areas. Though the UK and 80 other countries are signatories to protocol III, the United States is not.
- Israel's White Phosphorus Bombs 1/2 cdr23d1 documentary about White Phosphorous being used in the Palestinian Holocaust by Israel. ------- The Israeli military used white phosphorus munitions in the Gaza War. The IDF repeatedly denied using white phosphorus munitions but acknowledged use after the war ended. Numerous reports from human right groups during the war indicated that white phosphorus shells were being used by Israel in violation of international law. Human Rights Watch said shells exploded over populated civilian areas, including a crowded Palestinian refugee camp and a United Nations school where civilians were seeking refuge. Amnesty International's delegates found still-burning white phosphorus wedges all around residential buildings on Sunday. These wedges were further endangering the residents and their property; streets and alleys are full of children playing, drawn to the detritus of war and often unaware of the danger. ------- Thanks to , cnn, aljazeera for the footages. Thanks to mabakken's channel for the chemical experiment of wp. thanks cdr23d
- What Is Phosphorus Name Origin Greek: phos (light) and phoros (bearer). "Phosphorus" in different languages. Sources Due to its high reactivity, it is never found as a free element in nature. Found most often in phosphate rock, which is partly made of apatite (Ca5(PO4)3(OH, F, Cl)). Abundance Universe: 7 ppm (by weight) Sun: 7 ppm (by weight) Carbonaceous meteorite: 1100 ppm Earth's Crust: 1000 ppm Seawater: Atlantic surface: 1.5 x 10-3 ppm Atlantic deep: 4.2 x 10-2 ppm Pacific surface: 1.5 x 10-3 ppm Pacific deep: 8.4 x 10-2 ppm Human: 1.1 x 107 ppb by weight 2.2 x 106 ppb by atoms Uses Used in the production of fertilizers, fireworks, matches, pesticides, toothpaste and detergents. White phosphrous is used in military applications as incendiary bombs and for smoke screens. Calcium phosphate is used in the production of fine China. It an important component in steel production, in the making of phosphor bronze, and in many other related products. Red phosphorus is essential for manufacturing matchbook strikers, flares, and, most notoriously, methamphetamine. History Phosphorus (Greek phosphoros was the ancient name for the planet Venus, but in Greek mythology, Hesperus and Eosphorus could be confused with Phosphorus) was discovered by German alchemist Hennig Brand in 1669 through a preparation from urine, which naturally contains considerable quantities of dissolved phosphates from normal metabolism. Working in Hamburg, Brand attempted to distill some salts by evaporating urine, and in the ...
- M825A1 155mm White Phosphorus Artillery Shoot Fallujah Several rounds of VT fuzed M825A1 burst over the city during the battle... Operation Phantom Fury, Second Battle of Fallujah in November 2004.
- Phosphorus bombs HD 67 schools were bombed by israel in the 22 days of war, 5 UN schools were striked directly by israel . Aafter 22 days of war, 1317 martyrs - one third of them are kids ..... Phosphorus bombs,Fosfori bomba,Фосфор бомби,Bombes de fòsfor,磷弹,Fosfor bombama,Fosfor bomby,Phosphor bomber,Fosfor bommen,Fosfor pommid,Posporus bomba,Fosforia sisältäviä pommeja,Des bombes au phosphore,Time bombs de fósforo,Phosphor-Bomben,Φωσφόρος βόμβες,פצצות זרחן,फास्फोरस बम,Foszfor bombák,Bom fosfor,Fosforo bombe,リン爆弾,인 폭탄,Fosfors bumbas,Fosforas bombų,Fosforu bombs,Fosfor bomber,Fosfor bomby,Bombas de fósforo,Fosfor bombe,Фосфор бомбы,Фосфор бомбама,Fosfor bomby,Fosfor bombe,Bombas de fósforo,Fosfor bomber,ฟอสฟอรัส bombs,Fosfor bombaları,Фосфор бомби,Phospho bom,israel attacks unrwa school in gaza by this bombs,fire arabs massacre in palestine gaza by israel jewish ,massacre israel attack palestine gaza arab muslims unrwa school,hydrogen,مجزرة غزة واسرائيل العدوان فلسطين العرب المسلمين مدرسة الأونروا اسرائيل لتضرب غزة بالقنابل الفوسفورية 屠杀以色列袭击巴勒斯坦加沙地带的阿拉伯穆斯林近东救济工程处学校 アラブイスラエルの攻撃はパレスチナのガザ地区のイスラム教徒虐殺unrwa学校 नरसंहार फिलिस्तीन इज़राइल हमले गाजा अरब मुसलमानों unrwa स्कूल massal israel menyerang Palestina Gaza arab muslims unrwa sekolah 대량 학살이 이스라엘의 팔레스타인 가자지구 공격 아랍 이슬람교 학교 unrwa massacre attaque israel palestine gaza musulmans arabes unrwa ...
- Phosphorus (updated) - Periodic Table of Videos Phosphorus is element 15 on the periodic table. Videos about every element at
twitter about phosphorus
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about phosphorus
“A New Blog : Phosphorus Carbide. Posted by: Antony Williams in Uncategorized. Copyright Response to "A New Blog : Phosphorus Carbide" Physchim62 says: May”
— ChemSpider Blog " Blog Archive " A New Blog : Phosphorus Carbide,
“answering t. h. ese. qu. estions, mark t. h. e. Great Lakes Phosphorus Forum Phosphorus Losses. from Agriculture (SE. RA 17). Check the w. e. b site. www .s. era17.ext.vt”
— Great Lakes Phosphorus Forum, web2.uwindsor.ca
“Citing data that shows a 17 percent reduction in phosphorus runoff in a local river, a University of Michigan professor told .org that three years of studies indicate a ban on phosphorus in lawn fertilizers is working as intended”
— Safelawns Daily Post and Q&A Blog | Tag Archive | Phosphorus Bans,
“Manufacturer of the highest quality Pelletized Lime & Gypsum that works better than traditional ag lime and bulk gypsum. Providing solutions for problem soils”
— Are You Worried About Phosphorus?,
“Without phosphorus, plants and animals couldn't function, so I find it troubling to read 90% of all mined phosphorus comes from five countries, including”
— Phosphorus -- WalletPop,
“Sustainable Living information, articles and current developments in sustainability, for people looking to live more simply and self-reliantly, and with less impact on the environment”
— Eartheasy Blog " Peak Phosphorus,
“Home | Blogs | Hot Blue Sky's blog. Phosphorus. 30 April 2010 - 1:00am | Hot Blue Sky. I've heard, so many times, that Aliens and ET No genetic engineering, or other current high technology, can increase food production without more Phosphorus”
— Phosphorus | ,
“From Parke Wilde at the U.S. Food Policy blog, industrial agriculture's much-needed phosphate fertilizer supply is running into trouble as growing demand meets environmental and space constraints o Read more of this post, Agriculture's”
— Agriculture's Phosphorus Crunch | Sustainable Food | ,