- Phosphates are one of the primary causes of algae overgrowth in the aquarium. Yet many aquarium owners don't even know what phosphates are, much less how to get rid of them. Here's what you need to know about phosphates in the aquarium. — “Phosphates in the Aquarium”,
- A phosphate, an inorganic chemical, is a salt of phosphoric acid. Organic phosphates are important in biochemistry and biogeochemistry or ecology. — “Phosphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Phosphates enter waterways from human and animal waste, phosphorus rich bedrock, laundry, cleaning, industrial effluents, and fertilizer runoff. If too much phosphate is present in the water the algae and weeds. — “Wilkes Phosphates”, wilkes.edu
- VillageSoup Belfast,Most soap contains phosphates and other chemicals that harm fish and water quality. Carlsbad Current Argus,To produce oxygen, Nocera and Kanan added cobalt and phosphates to neutral water and then inserted a conductive-glass electrode. As soon as the. — “Phosphates”,
- PHOSPHATES, in chemistry, the name given to salts of phosphoric acid. France is rich in mineral phosphates, the chief deposits being the departments of the Pas. — “Phosphates - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- Phosphates are chemical compounds containing phosphorus. Phosphorus is a non-metallic element which is necessary for life and is found in rock as inorganic phosphates. Inorganic phosphates are a plant nutrient and are taken in by plants with water and incorporated into organic phosphate compounds. — “EXTOXNET - Phosphates in Drinking Water”, extoxnet.orst.edu
- Phosphates are natural compounds – salts containing phosphorus and other minerals. Phosphoric acid is produced from phosphates by reacting with sulphuric acid. — “Questions & Answers About Phosphates - International Food”,
- The Phosphate Class is made up of minerals with a basic chemical unit of tetrahedral (AO4) groups with a The typical phosphate is vitreous to dull, often strongly colored, above average in density, average in hardness (4-7), and low in index of refraction unless ions such. — “Mineral Gallery - the Phosphates Class”,
- phosphate ( ) n. A salt or ester of phosphoric acid. A fertilizer containing phosphorus compounds. A soda fountain drink made by blending carbonated. — “phosphate: Definition from ”,
- Mississippi Phosphates Corporation's production facility is located in Pascagoula, Mississippi, and employs approximately 220 people. Mississippi Phosphates' deep-water port facility on the Gulf of Mexico allows the Company to load ships for export directly from the plant site. — “Mississippi Phosphates Corporation”,
- Phosphates used in tap water treatment are reaching dangerous levels in Chicago and throughout the country. Find out how this affects your aquarium and your health. — “Phosphates in city tap water”,
- Phosphate salts that are released from rocks through weathering usually dissolve in soil water and will be absorbed by plants. That is why humans often apply phosphate fertilizers on farmland. — “Phosphorus cycle”,
- Phosphates are present in sewage from both detergents and (the main source) from human foods, transferred into human wastes; and also in animal manures, food industry wastes. Phosphates can be recovered from these sources and recycled back into industry, into fertilisers or into detergents. — “CEEP Phosphates”, ceep-
- High phosphate concentrations in surface waters may indicate fertilizer runoff, domestic waste discharge, or the presence of industrial effluents Although phosphates from these sources are usually poly-phosphates or organically bound, all will degrade to ". — “Phosphate”,
- I don't know where the short period answer you found is. Best numbers I've seen would say we have enough for about 500 years. That's assuming no big return the phosphorus from the cities to the fields is done. What you probably read is that. — “What about the end of natural phosphates? It's a serious”,
- Sodium Phosphate References. What is Sodium Phosphate? ZMA stands for Zinc l-monomethionine aspartate and is a special blend of: Zinc 30mg (as l-monmethionine and aspartate), Magnesium 450mg (as aspartate), and Vitamin B6 10.5mg (as pyridoxine HCL). — “Sodium Phosphate Supplementation”,
- Phosphate Facts on the benefits and uses of phosphates, compounds present in all living organisms (animal and vegetable) and required to support life. — “Phosphate Forum of the Americas - Home Page”,
- These phosphates become detrimental when they over fertilize aquatic plants and cause stepped up eutrophication. Cultural eutrophication is an unnatural speeding up of this process because of man's addition of phosphates, nitrogen, and sediment to the water. — “Phosphates in Surface Water”, water-
related images for phosphates
- Capturing urine for added phosphates fixed nitrogen
- Evolution de l enrichissement en phosphate des eaux de l estuaire de la Seine
- Defects in the enzyme acid sphingomyelinase result in the lysosomal storage disease known as Niemann Pick disease You are required to click here and read about Niemann Pick disease
- IMG 1363 jpg
- phosphates gif
- NOTE For graphing purposes all raw data has been adjusted to correspond with different turbidity background levels BGL for each site NOTE Due to sampling dates with no flow data taken a dotted line has been inserted to connect points separated by a missing flow data point For example if the water was still dry or
- IMG 1361 jpg
- Descloizite 590 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 65K Descloizite 590 1 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 96K Conichalcite 387 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 98K
- Vanadinite 64B 1 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 130K Vanadinite 64B jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 102K Vanadinite 2801 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 86K Variscite 52 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 71K
- IMG 1373 jpg
- Magnesium Phosphates jpg
- carte htm 24 Nov 2001 12 19 1k phosphates htm 24 Nov 2001 12 19 5k redeyef jpg 24 Nov 2001 12 12 48k phosphate pdf 24 Nov 2001 12 11 1 9M
- sugar phosphates jpg
- Cliquez ici pour imprimer le graphique
- Inorganic Feed Phosphates JPG
- Projection selon 100 de la structure 2D de Pb0 9PMo5O17 Projection selon 001 de la structure 3D de Cu2UP2O10 Projection selon 100 de la structure 3D de Cs2Ga6 OH 2 PO4 6 1 55H2O
- IMG 1364 jpg
- IMG 1369 jpg
- map of southeastern Florida showing concentrations of phosphates
- The lazulites on the left are pretty good but the kulanite specimen from Rapid Creek on the right is AMAZING That piece is about 14 0cm across Return to previous page
- IMG 1374 jpg
- 01072008148 jpg
- pH phosphates nitrate Nitrite
- Pyromorphite 449b jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 115K Pyromorphite 449 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 136K Mimetite 2803 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 98K Mimetite 685 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 104K
- IMG 1371 jpg
- IMG 1367 jpg
- IMG 1372 jpg
- Same here
- Protect Rivers Lakes
- phosphates htm 18 Mar 2009 09 42 11K pspbrwse jbf 18 Mar 2009 09 42 62K Pyromorphite 449 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 136K Pyromorphite 449b jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 115K
- Vanadinite 64B jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 102K Mimetite 684X jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 102K Mimetite 685 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 104K Endichite 428a jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 110K
- phosphates xls 02 Jun 2009 14 30 32K phosphates pdf 02 Jun 2009 14 30 12K phosphates jpg 02 Jun 2009 14 30 124K peche 01 xls 02 Jun 2009 14 30 26K
- Cory With all of this nonsense concerning phthalate testing going on lately we figured we better get our *** up to par And just like our excessive packaging we re taking it to the next level
- IMG 1362 jpg
- voir le Gulser Ana australia to voir une photo de la pollution dakaronline
- 189c jpg jpg
- ecogeste 24 03 2009 choisir sa lessive et son adoucissant
- Exemples de structures de phosphates à charpentes mixtes Projection selon 100 de la structure 2D de Pb0 9PMo5O17
- Descloizite 590 1 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 96K Descloizite 590 jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 65K Endichite 428a jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 110K Endichite 428b jpg 18 Mar 2009 09 42 116K
related videos for phosphates
- Belgium importing phosphate from occupied Western Sahara Port of Gent, Belgium. October 7th, 2008. The vessel 'Novigrad' discharges phosphates from occupied Western Sahara. Such trade is highly unethical and in violation of international law. Edit: Torgrim Ødegård for The Norwegian Support Committee for Western Sahara
- The Plundering of Western Sahara Here is the proof that Morocco is mining the phosphates in occupied Western Sahara. Phosphate rock from the Bou Craa mines are exported from Western Sahara in violation of international law. The mining is done by the Moroccan state phosphate company, OCP. While this unethical and politically controversial mining is reaching unprecedented levels, the indigenous Sahrawi population in Western Sahara is suffering from serious human rights violations committed by Moroccan authorities. The majority of the population, however, has fled the country, and are currently living in reufgee camps in the Algerian desert. If you like free, high-resolution copies of this film material, contact Western Sahara Resource Watch. Find more at .
- Impact Fertiliser buying phosphates stolen from occupied country Western Sahara is occupied by Morocco. In violation of international law, Moroccan government sells the phosphates from the territory to the Australian firm Impact Fertiliser. Read more about the unethical plunder on
- Western Sahara phosphate vessel -part 2A The vessel "Bulk Jupiter" arrived New Zealand end of 12 Sept 2007, carrying phosphates from Moroccan occupied Western Sahara. The vessel is owned by the UK registered company Gearbulk, 60% owned by the Norwegian Jebsen family, 40% owned by Japanese Mitsui. The pictures show the vessel arriving the port of Tauranga, New Zealand. For more information about the shipment, visit www.norwatch.no.
- AP Bio CH 4- Phosphate Group - found in Organic Phosphates.mp4
- How to Test Phosphates Episode in a Sal***er Reef Tank 16 pt 3 These are the instructions for the Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Phosphate Test Kit. What Are Phosphates? Phosphate or PO 4 is a compound of Phosphorus (P), one of the top 14 out of 70 trace elements found in natural sea water that are considered to be essential for sal***er aquarium and reef tank systems. However, it is also a primary nutrient source for many forms of algae, particularly green hair species, so when high concentrations are allowed to accumulate in an aquarium, it then opens the door for aggressive algae blooms to occur. Phosphate can enter your aquarium through tap water, fish waste, and decaying organics such as uneaten food and dead algae. Excess phosphate contributes to unsightly algae blooms. This kit tests phosphate levels from 0 to 10 ppm in fresh and sal***er aquariums. Why test for phosphate? While phosphate is required by fish and plants, too much phosphate can lead to cloudy water conditions. In sal***er aquariums, phosphate precipitates dissolved calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions, inhibiting the growth of hard corals and other reef-building organisms
- Phosphate Problems And Solutions Part 2 of 4 Phosphate Reactor. How to flush and rinse RowaPhos Media in a PhosBan Reactor before use. Stay tuned for part 3 of this 4 video series. By NewYorkSteelo.
- TRANSLATE IN 20 LANGUAGES = Sulphides, sulphates; nitrates, phosphates and carbonates
- Phosphates cloudy aquarium water This is my 90gal. I have been battling cloudy white water that turns green in about 5 days. I have talked to all the local shops and have followed there advice. Reduced my feeding, turning my lights off during the day, establishing biological bacteria, this conditioner and that one. None of them worked. The cloudy water returned every time. I finally read an article that talked about phosphates. BINGO! I have all the symptoms and everyone is shocked it's on a freshwater tank. They still say I am over feeding.
- Phosphate Problems And Solutions Part 1 of 4 Phosphate Reactor. The start of my battle against phosphates in my reef aquarium. I have taken the necessary steps to obtain a phosban reactor with rowaphos media, and fix my .25 phosphate reading problem. Stay tuned for part 2 of this video series. By NewYorkSteelo.
- Phosphate mine in occupied Western Sahara This clip shows phosphate mine in occupied Western Sahara. The mining takes place in violation of international law and the interests and wishes of the local population. The country Western Sahara has been occupied by Morocco since 1975. For higher resolution version of this video, go to homepages of Western Sahara Resource Watch, .
- Phosphate in Washing Powder destroy Water Eco Systems. Phosphate is a nutrient that is essential for plant growth and is found naturally in the environment, but the excess use of phosphates by humans through using washing power is overloading our water bodies, and destroying our ecosystems.
- Green cleaning in a bottle (no phosphates nor phthalates) Amanda Parrish from the San Francisco green home store Spring shows us the options for less toxic cleaning. Original story here:
- Water Balance Disrupted From Phosphate Pollution Added Phosphates from detergents throwing affecting the natural balance of the water's ecosystem.
- Part I - Natural Chemistry Enzymes and Phosphate Removers Natural Chemistry Enzymes and Phosphate Removers Featuring Chris Marcano National Director of Training
- The Phosphate Blues - A cautionary tale. (2007) This is not a true story, just a true possibility if we are not careful. Slideshow by John Parsons 2007 Song written and performed by Lew Dite 2007 Back-up vocals by JEMinor THE PHOSPHATE BLUES Tired and exhausted I took a little break A weekend at my cottage beside a pretty lake Put on my swim suit, took off my shoes And dove right in to those phosphate blues CHORUS I got the blues, I got the blues I got those awful phosphate blues I got the blues, I got the blues I got those awful phosphate blues I looked through my goggles and what did I see? Blue-green algae looking back at me Shocked and bewildered, staggered by the views I ran from the warf in search of clues chorus I tripped on a tree stump just by the water line Fell upon the grass near the fertilizer sign Struggled to my feet, my mind was all confuse Lost in the fog of the phosphate blues chorus I ran into the house, dripping with green slime My heart was a-pounding, it was doing double time Time was a wasting and I had no time to lose If I hoped to survive these phosphate blues chorus The septic tank needs cleaning, but I don't know where it is It's old as the devil, God, I need a whiz I could flush down my sorrow with a little booze But that won't cure these phosphate blues chorus The dishwasher soap in a box upon the sink Contains lots of phosphates, now that could be a link If I don't stop now the lake I'm gonna lose And I'll soon just drown in the phosphate blues chorus The moral to this story is a simple ...
- SeaKlear Phosphate Test Dr. Everett Nichols conducts a test with SeaKlear Phosphate Remover.
- Liberty Phosphate aims for Rs 425cr plus turnover in FY12 Realisations have been picking up off-late due to which the volume of sale of single super phosphate (SSP) has picked up. RR Dhanani, MD of Liberty Phosphates, in an interview with CNBC-TV18's Sonia Shenoy and Reema Tendulkar, spoke about the latest happenings in his company and the road ahead.
- Western Sahara phosphate vessel The vessel "Bulk Saturn" arrived New Zealand end of June 2007, carrying phosphates from Moroccan occupied Western Sahara. The vessel is owned by the UK registered company Gearbulk, 60% owned by the Norwegian Jebsen family, 40% owned by Japanese Mitsui. The pictures show the vessel arriving the port of Bluff. For more information about the vessel, see www.norwatch.no.
- Fuji-Ace Robot Palletiser Stacks Phosphate Bags For Sea Freight. A high speed Robot Palletiser was recently sold by Accuweigh's Perth branch to Christmas Island Phosphates for palletising bags of phosphate. A special need of this application required the palletiser to stack the bags onto rope slings for transportation by ship. The attached video shows the robot palletiser fitted with a dustproof cover for added protection in this highly corrosive environment. The Fuji-Ace EC-201 Robot Palletiser completes 1600 cycles per hour and comes complete with a pneumatically operated bag gripper assembly, energy conserving servo motors and a heavy duty support base. A control panel incorporates a multi-function user-friendly touch screen display and the Robot Palletiser is also supplied with a hand held 'teaching box' for ease of programming. Accuweigh's Robot Palletiser easily met the client's needs: • 1000 bags per hour • operator friendly • compact footprint • low maintenance costs • local support in WA The EC-201 Robot Palletiser features ultra quite operation and is fitted with unique linear guides (exclusive to Fuji Ace) designed specifically for palletising. Accuweigh is Australia's largest weigh packaging company with branches in all mainland states offering sales and full service support on Robot Palletisers across Australia.
- Phosphate Problems And Solutions Part 4 of 4 Phosphate Reactor. Final video where I have won the battle against phosphates and eliminated the algae growing on the sand bed. By NewYorkSteelo.
- Pool Supplies : Pool Supplies: Phosphate Chemicals Phosphate chemicals are great pool supplies for breaking down unwanted algae in swimming pools. Maintain clean and healthy water with tips from apool supply store manager in this free video on swimming pools. Expert: David Rickaby Contact: Bio: David Rickaby is the manager of Garys Pool Supplies & Repairs in Upland, Calif. Filmmaker: Musa Ibrahim
- Testing Phosphates in your Reef Aquarium I test my phosphates as I'm having a red slime algae issue. Come Along.
- Granular Ferric Oxide: Phosphate remover for aquariums - Bulk Reef Supply --- Granular Ferric Oxide is designed to remove phosphates from your aquarium.
- The impact of Phosphates on the global trade in food and energy CGSA 18 April 2011 Ei part3 of 4 The impact of Phosphates on the global trade in food and energy A presentation for the Energy Institute and British Institute of Energy Economics During the Biofuels - Resources, Application, Economics An Update Conference Held in London on Monday 18th April 2011 By Babak Madadi CEO Centre For Global Strategic ***ysis CGSA
- Nuisance Algae and Phosphate Media Episode #2 In this episode, we go back to Rick's house to see how his tank is improving after adding phosphate media.
- Phosphate Problems And Solutions Part 3 of 4 Phosphate Reactor. On this 3rd part of the video series, I show how I plumbed the Phosban Reactor with RowaPhos media. I will reveal the results of how effective my battle against phosphates has been and the outcome on the next video so stay tuned. By NewYorkSteelo.
- PotashCorp phosphate imports from occupied Western Sahara denounced PotashCorp is the most important customer of phosphate rock from occupied Western Sahara. The rock is exported from Western Sahara by the occupying power, Morocco, in violation of international law. The trade is highly unethical, contributing to prolong the illegal occupation of the last colony on the African continent. Interview with Jeffrey Smith, Western Sahara Resource Watch, on Canadian Broadcast Corporation morning edition, August 23rd, 2010, talking about PotashCorp and the occupation of Western Sahara. Read more about PCS on
- Phosphates in Automatic Dishwasher Detergents Find out where to purchase cleaner and healther products for you and your family that are environmentally safe, without phosphates or chorine bleach that actually work, please contact me at jpirzinger@
- ATP and phosphates This video describes the relative bond strengths of phosphate groups on ATP, ADP, and AMP.
- Jinhui shipment of phosphates from occupied Western Sahara Port of Tauranga, New Zealand,11 February 2008. The Jinhui owned vessel 'Jin Cheng' discharges phosphate rock from occupied Western Sahara. The Jinhui shipping company is registered on Oslo Stock Exchange. For more information about the shipment, see www.norwatch.no.
- Senia vs. Phosphate plunder lawyers -Part 1 The US lawfirm Covington & Burling helps Morocco in the illegal plunder of phosphates from occupied Western Sahara. The firm has made an ***ysis for their Moroccan government client, stating that the phosphate plunder is legal and for the benefit of the local people. Senia is a refugee from occupied Western Sahara, and none of her countrymen benefits from the industry. She wants the US lawfirm to explain how the plunder can be beneficial to her people. Read more about the Moroccan plunder of occupied Western Sahara and on the UN's opinion about this on
- TRANSLATE IN 20 LANGUAGES = Aluminium calcium phosphates
- Phosphates in Automatic Dishwasher Detergents Find out where to purchase cleaner and healther products for you and your family that are environmentally safe, without phosphates or chorine bleach that actually work, please contact me at jpirzinger@
- SHINY PREVIEW: Samsung i8910 HD shooting phone A quick look at the 8-megapixel, HD video capture mobile from Samsung.
- Phosphates and Eutrophication.m4v This video briefly describes the relation between phosphorus and eutrophication
- Detergent Industry Phosphate Ban Will Result in Less Water Pollution Seventh Generation has never used phosphates in our household detergents and formulates products to be just as effective as their conventional counterparts, but without the pollutants. We've worked for many years with environmental and trade organizations to champion phosphate elimination from consumer products and are excited to see a voluntary industry ban take effect on July 1. In this video, Martin Wolf, Seventh Generation's "Scienceman," explains phosphates and their negative impact on the environment.
- Phosphate Replacement with Citri-Fi® Demonstration.avi A demonstration of how Citri-Fi is incorporated into an injection brine. Citri-Fi is used in phosphate free injection brines to reduce purge during processing to improve yields in phosphate free hams and poultry. Citri-Fi is also used on top of phosphates in injection brines to improve yields.
- Phosphate media How I solved a cyano outbreak in Rick's Tank with a phosphate reactor and GFO
- Western Sahara phosphate vessel -part 2B The vessel "Bulk Jupiter" arrived New Zealand end of 12 Sept 2007, carrying phosphates from Moroccan occupied Western Sahara. The The vessel "Bulk Jupiter" arrived New Zealand end of 12 Sept 2007, carrying phosphates from Moroccan occupied Western Sahara. The vessel is owned by the UK registered company Gearbulk, 60% owned by the Norwegian Jebsen family, 40% owned by Japanese Mitsui. The pictures show the vessel arriving the port of Tauranga, New Zealand. For more information about the shipment, visit www.norwatch.no.
twitter about phosphates
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about phosphates
“Although phosphates generally aren't considered detrimental to the Sources of Phosphates. Phosphates are introduced into your aquarium in many ways, even”
— Phosphates in the aquarium, cichlid-
“Starver contains a chemical that combines with phosphates and forms a suspension in the water. Tags: algae, algae in swimming pools, algae removal, algicide, killing algae, phosphates”
— Phosphates | The PoolStore Blog,
“The Global Phosphate Forum is an industry association, bringing together manufacturers of detergent phosphates worldwide ,”
— Global Phosphate Forum - Home, phosphate-
“Blog Home > phosphates. RSS. Posts. Comments. Search Blog. Bios shows soda's large amounts of phosphates may increase the risk and severity of age”
— phosphates " The Health Nuts,
“Alconox, Inc. manufactures a full line of critical cleaning detergents for a wide range of hard surface cleaning applications. blog.*** Alkylphenol Ethoxylates and Phosphates. Question: Which Alconox detergents contain alkylphenol ethoxylates and which ones contain phosphates?”
— Critical Cleaning - Alconox, Inc.: Alkylphenol Ethoxylates,
“The Enviro-Swim System gives you chlorine free pure safe swimming water by using ionisation and ultrasonics. Blog. Contact us. Phosphates in swimming pools. Pool phosphates. The association between algae and phosphate is fast becoming recognized as a major factor in the presence of algae in swimming”
— EnviroSwim | Phosphates in swimming pool water,
“Entries from ECOsmarte blog tagged with 'phosphates' Question From Justin L. Hi, I have a ECOsmarte on my pool and it works well 'phosphates'. [ What is this?] Subscribe to feed. Other Tags. Other tags used on this blog:”
— ECOsmarte blog: Search Results,
— Phosphates - Pool and Spa Forum,
“Posts Tagged phosphates' Latest phosphates. Eco-friendly Chairs for the Overweight People Featured Sites from Zedomax Blog Network. . Studded Crackle Leather Bowler. Susu”
— Phosphates - tag,
“And I'm not saying I'm a big fan of phosphates. But the salt and water, I'm not exactly complaining about. See, there's this If one were to add phosphates, also known for preservative powers, then you would have a hunk of meat that was moist, even when overcooked, and”
similar for phosphates
- phosphate ion
- heavy metals
- phosphoric acid
- phosphate deposits
- free encyclopedia
- conjugate base
- inorganic phosphate
- aqueous solution
- hydrogen phosphate ion
- dihydrogen phosphate ion
- calcium phosphate
- rock phosphate
- phosphate rock
- polyphosphoric acid
- the americas
- living organisms
- support life
- modified bitumen
- asphalt paving
- asphalt pavement
- phosphorus compounds
- plant life
- elemental phosphorus
- phosphorus compound
- everyday living
- nutrient sources
- cultural eutrophication
- training courses
- aquatic plants
- surface water
- body of water
- algae bloom
- water quality
- phosphorus uses
- water research center
- dissolved oxygen
- plant growth
- scope newsletter
- detergent industry
- joint research
- research association
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- food ingredient
- element phosphorus
- cleaning products
- tap water
- water treatment
- algae problems
- phosphate removal
- algae growth
- water change
- aquarium hobbyists
- marine aquariums
- drinking water
- negative effect