- Perineal hernia is a lateral protrusion of a peritoneally lined hernial sac between the levator ani and either the external *** sphincter muscle or the coccygeus muscle. Many factors are involved, including breed predisposition, hormonal imbalance, prostatic disease, chronic. — “Perineal Hernia - The Merck Veterinary Manual”,
- Introduction : Anaemia is one of the arms of the cardio-renal-anaemia syndrome (CRA) in chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients. The correction of anaemia was effective in We studied the relationship between the severity of CRA syndrome in peritoneally dialyzed patients and their survival probability. — “Clinical research The cardio-renal-anaemia syndrome predicts”, termedia.pl
- Mice were then treated with ATO (5 µg/g/d intra peritoneally, 5 d per week) or saline for 4 weeks, starting 14 d after tumoral engraftment. No additional effect was observed in vivo by combining ATO with ascorbic acid (500 µg/g/d, 5 d per week, intra peritoneally). — “IngentaConnect In vitro and in vivo effectiveness of arsenic”,
- PLoS ONE: an inclusive, peer-reviewed, open-access resource from the PUBLIC LIBRARY OF SCIENCE. Reports of well-performed scientific studies from all Mice (n = 5 in each case) were infected intra-peritoneally with a mixture of the WT strain and the indicated strain at 1:1 ratio (total 103. — “PLoS ONE: lac Repressor Is an Antivirulence Factor of”,
- Increased soluble CD40L levels are reduced by long-term simvastatin treatment in peritoneally dialyzed patients. [email protected] BACKGROUND: Dyslipidemia and increased mortality due to cardiovascular events are common in peritoneally dialyzed patients. — “Increased soluble CD40L levels are reduced by long-term”, m.nih.gov
- Group I-b: Treated group given aqueous extract of Harpagophytum procumbens in a single dose of 800 mg/kg, intra-peritoneally [ 9 ] Group IV-b: Treated group given aqueous extract of Harpagophytum procumbens in a single dose of 400 mg/kg, intra-peritoneally [ 9]. — “Bioline International Official Site (site up-dated regularly)”, .br
- The procedure can be performed extraperitoneally or, more commonly, trans-peritoneally. If the procedure is to be performed trans-peritoneally, a periumbilical incision is made to provide access. — “Frequently asked questions about Laparoscopic and Robotic”,
-  Related terms. peritoneally. Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary. Categories: English words suffixed with -ly | English adverbs. Views. Entry. Discussion. Edit. History. Personal tools. Log in / create. — “intraperitoneally - Wiktionary”,
- It seems obvious that in peritoneally treated mice the inflammation-derived macrophage activating factor activates local resident peritoneal As shown in Table 4, peritoneal macrophage cell counts increased 97-fold in peritoneally treated mice and 20-fold in lower dorsal-treated mice. — “Immunology and Cell Biology - Structurally well-defined”,
- Definition of peritoneally in the Medical Dictionary. peritoneally explanation. Information about peritoneally in Free online English dictionary. What is peritoneally? Meaning of peritoneally medical term. What does peritoneally mean?. — “peritoneally - definition of peritoneally in the Medical”, medical-
- This study was designed to investigate the effectiveness of a genetically engineered NDV in the treatment of peritoneally disseminated gastric carcinoma. NDV mutant virus containing a modified F cleavage site and insertion of enhanced green. — “Antitumor efficacy of viral therapy using genetically”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Peritoneally - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- The other half were administered saline intra-peritoneally. Sheridan administered 500 mg/kg Salmonella typhimurium and 300 mg/kg L-arginine intra-peritoneally (5). — “Stephanie Peters - UF Journal of Undergraduate Research Paper”, clas.ufl.edu
- The peritoneum is the serous membrane that forms the lining of the abdominal cavity or It is composed of a layer of mesothelium supported by a thin layer of connective tissue. — “Peritoneum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Once upon a time, long ago, rabies injections used to be given intra-peritoneally (inside the abdominal cavity). They don't do that any more. Now, if you are bitten by a rabid or suspected rabid animal, you get an injection of gamma globulin. — “Why Rabies Injections are taken around the belly button?”,
- In the RES A, B,and C groups, RES was given intra-peritoneally once a day (25, 50, and 100 mg/kg, respectively) after OLTx, control group, vehicle buffer was given intra-peritoneally once a day. — “Resveratrol prolongs allograft survival after liver”,
- peritoneal cavity ( ¦perətə¦nēəl ′kavədē ) ( anatomy ) The potential space between the visceral and parietal layers of the. — “Peritoneum: Definition from ”,
- METHODS: Five SD rats were injected intra-peritoneally with lithium chloride and then pilocarpine twice to establish epilepsy models. At last 24 rats developed TLE, and 12 developed non-TLE. Then rats underwent intraperitoneal injection of normal saline (Norm group). — “[Proteomic screening of postsynaptic density proteins related”,
- How-to-cite Malyszko J, Malyszko JS, Pawlak K, Mysliwiec M. HEPCIDIN IN HEMODIALYZED AND PERITONEALLY DIALYZED PATIENTS: A LINK BETWEEN ANEMIA AND INFLAMMATION?. J Thromb Haemost 2007; 5 Supplement 2: P-M-402 and sTFR and negatively with erythrocyte count, MCV in peritoneally dialyzed patients. — “Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and”,
- Karger is a medical publisher, scientific publisher and biomedical publisher of print and online journals and books. Serum Crosslaps Correlations with Serum ICTP and Urine DPD in Hemodialyzed and Peritoneally Dialyzed Patients. — “Serum Crosslaps Correlations with Serum ICTP and Urine DPD in”,
- The murine monoclonal antibody A7 (MAb A7) is reactive against most human gastric cancer cell lines. Targeted chemotherapy in mice with peritoneally disseminated gastric cancer using monoclonal antibody-drug. — “Targeted chemotherapy in mice with peritoneally disseminated”,
- Definition of peritoneally in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of peritoneally. Pronunciation of peritoneally. Translations of peritoneally. peritoneally synonyms, peritoneally antonyms. Information about peritoneally in the free online English. — “peritoneally - definition of peritoneally by the Free Online”,
related videos for peritoneally
- Large Incisional Hernia Following Bone Grafting Surgery. This 70 year lady came to us with complain of swelling left iliac fossa for 3 years. She underwent bone grafting surgery for her spinal injury 4 years back ,...
- How to Pronounce Peritoneally Learn how to say Peritoneally correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. http:// Take a look at my comparison tutor...
- How to Pronounce Peritoneal Learn how to say Peritoneal correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of peritoneum (oxford dictionary): noun (plural per...
- Intraperitoneal injection for mouse Intraperitoneal injection for mouse.
- Laparoscopic Transabdominal Preperitoneal Mesh for Ventral Hernia Dr John Thanakumar Minimal Access, Bariatric and GI Surgeon Video demonstration of ventral hernia with Prolene mesh using TAPP method avoiding contact of the...
- How to Pronounce Peritonealize Learn how to say Peritonealize correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. http:// Take a look at my comparison tuto...
- How to Pronounce Peritonealise Learn how to say Peritonealise correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. http:// Take a look at my comparison tuto...
- How to Pronounce Peritoneal Dialysis Learn how to say Peritoneal Dialysis correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. http:// Take a look at my compariso...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about peritoneally
“I personally beleive that when one is using androgens and experiences an increase in water retention, one is to quick to resort to the use of anti-e”
— Celery seed ext. for reducing blood pressure - Mind and,
“CIMIT Forum: Carbon Monoxide as a Host Defense Molecule; Speaker: BEEK YOKE CHIN, PhD, Instructor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Moderator: STELLA KOUREMBANAS, MD, Clement A. Smith Professor of”
— CIMIT Forum: Carbon Monoxide as a Host Defense Molecule,
“Forum home. English missing. German missing. Translation correct? Language lab. Customs and DUMETORUM tubers when administered intra-peritoneally to normal and alloxan diabetic”
— LEO forums,
“peritoneally with a single dose of cisplatin (17 mg/kg) (Day 0) peritoneally with a single dose of cisplatin (17 mg/kg) (Day 0). Hydro- gen water was”
— Molecular hydrogen alleviates nephrotoxicity induced by an,
“animals in groups 1 to 7 were injected intra-peritoneally and 400mg kg G r espectively) intra-peritoneally and allowed a. 1. minimum of 10 seconds to”
— Anti-stress Activity of Mitragyna afric*** (Willd), Stembark, drugs-
“ALS TDI forum is a free portal that is dedicated to exchange information about ALS, scientific advances in ALS, and treatments for ALS”
— Detailed rationale for testing PARP-1 inhibitors - Forum's,
“I have a gravid EBT that hasn't laid eggs yet. I got her about 3 weeks ago from someone who gave her up and felt eggs shortley after receiving h”
— Gravid EBT - Turtle Forum,
“During the forum it was clarified that the circular only covers the use of the leaves of extract of the ampalaya leaves given intra-peritoneally and by gavage at a dose of 60”
— Official website of the Philippine Society of Endocrinology, endo-.ph
“New Hampshire Abandoning Libertarian Stance on Abortion? this forum do not, and I know Ron Paul, also does not. If the LP had to pick, it would certainly say that the woman should decide the issue herself. Logged. Blog roll:”
— New Hampshire Abandoning Libertarian Stance on Abortion?,
“I'm a 38 year old woman who had a c-section 10 years ago and have recently been diagnosed entered (Most of our Incisional Hernia repairs are performed totally extra-peritoneally)”
— North Penn Hernia Institute: Parietex & Ventral Hernia?, network54.com