- Puberty in girls - advice about changes in girls during puberty, periods, and dealing with the changes. — “Puberty in girls”,
- Explains irregular periods, the causes of irregular menstrual cycles, and how to naturally regulate the menstrual cycle. — “Irregular periods — understanding the menstrual cycle”,
- Puberty and Periods. Menstruation (a period) is a major stage of puberty in girls; it's one of the many physical signs that a girl is turning into a woman. And like a lot of the other changes associated with puberty, menstruation can be confusing. — “All About Menstruation”,
- Menstruation refers to the monthly discharge through the vagina of the blood and tissues that were laid down in the uterus in preparation for pregnancy. The onset of menstruation, called a period, monthly, menses, or menstrual period, begins a new menstrual cycle and is considered. — “Menstruation Information on Healthline”,
- Eliminating periods with continuous birth control may sound like a woman's dream, but is it safe?. — “Eliminate Periods With Birth Control?”,
- Girls need to know something about periods (menstruation) before they start so they are The start of periods can be anywhere between the ages 9-16 or more rarely even earlier or. — “Parenting and Child Health - Health Topics - Periods”,
- List of 78 disease causes of Heavy periods, patient stories, diagnostic guides, medical books excerpts online about Heavy periods, drug side effect causes. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or symptoms for. — “Heavy periods - ”,
- Period: Menstral Cycle resources and information at . — “Periods .com”,
- Painful menstrual periods are periods in which a woman experiences crampy lower abdominal pain, sharp pain that comes and goes, aching pain, or possibly back pain. Alternative Names Painful menstrual periods are periods in which a woman experiences. — “Painful Menstrual Periods - Kosmix : Reference, Videos”,
- Periods are the bodily process that marks the beginning of womanhood. — “Periods - Period Problems, *** During Periods”,
- A woman might say that her "period is late," or simply "I'm late," when an expected menstrual period has not started. for that exclusive purpose until the end of their menstrual period. — “Menstruation - Wikipedia”,
- Menstruation - having periods - is part of the female reproductive cycle that starts when girls become ***ually mature at the time of puberty. — “The menstrual cycle”,
- It is also commonly called a period or menstrual period. Most menstrual periods last from three to five days. Menstrual irregularities can mean bleeding between your periods, skipping a period, or having very heavy menstrual periods. — “Menstruation and the Menstrual Cycle”, nichd.nih.gov
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of PERIODS. Get exclusive content and interact with PERIODS. right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “PERIODS. | Facebook”,
- Learn about Periods on . Find info and videos including: How to Use Periods, How to Deal With a Period, How to Predict a Period and much more. — “Periods - ”,
- Explains reasons why a woman may have an irregular period. Also known as oligomenorrhea, this article provides information about what irregular periods can indicate and what some common treatment options are for women with irregular menstrual. — “Menstruation: Irregular Periods”,
- Suffering from irregular periods is a fairly clear indication that your cycles have become imbalanced. — “Periods - problems with”,
- Painful menstrual periods are periods in which a woman experiences crampy lower abdominal pain, sharp pain that comes and goes, aching pain, or possibly back pain. Alternative Names The pain may begin several days before, or just at the start of your period. — “Painful menstrual periods”,
related videos for periods
- Iraqi Law Requires Waiting Period For Suicide Vests Panelists discuss whether stringent new suicide-vest laws would make sure only responsible people blow themselves up.
- BLOODY Princess PERIODS - Disney Support Group - Part 2 - Parody - Tangled Spoof LIKE FOR FREAKY ASS PRINCESSES! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK: 2ND CHANNEL: This is session 2 of Disney Princess Support Group.
- periods 101 wieeerd
- If Men Had Periods SUBSCRIBE!!! Please :-) and Rate Thumbs Up and leave a Comment. Thank You. :-) Facebook: This a funny look at what would happen if a man had a period one day. I hope you guys like it. But seriously. I have to hand it to the females who have to put up with this every month. Check out Chuck's Channel: Need Music? E-mail Roger: bowroger1988@ Subscribe to my Second Channel: Like Comic Books? Click this Link: If Men Had Periods Period Menstruation Menstrual Blood Tampons Tampon Tampax Pad Cycle Cramps Guys Were Like Girls Headaches Mood Swings PMS Woman Women Girl *** Cup Cu Tip Duct Tape Scissors Month Monthly Mother Nature Penis Ovaries Eggs Vagina Rag Funny Comedy Skit Sketch Humor Laugh WTF Short Film Circumcision Gone Wrong Babies My Mom Think's I'm Bulimic Concerned Magical Pixie Bear Magic Trick Gay Fish 2012 Vlog Parody Monkey Torture Main Character Channel MainCharacterChannel
- First Period Parents TV Host Juli Auclair gets great advice from a family therapist on how to talk to your daughter about her first period!
- PERIODS!!!!! MY MAGIC KIT - BUY A TSHIRT - http FACEBOOK - TWITTER - MY SINGING PAGE -
- A Modern Indian Period A young woman from India discusses her first period and attitudes toward menstruation in India today.
- PERIODS. It's ***Y FRIDAY on Daily Grace! No better time than RIGHT NOW to learn how to handle a woman who's period-ing. "Like" the Daily Grace FACEBOOK page: Follow Daily Grace on Twitter: Follow Daily Grace on Tumblr: Check out MORE Daily Grace EXTRAS
- My First Period Yeah, more of my blabber mouth :) I hope you like this video and I hope it helps you with your first period nerves! Before your first period, you probably will want to wear liners, although you don't have to. They just help you feel cleaner from the discharge and can give you a little bit of protection for when your first period DOES come (or spotting for that matter). You should also buy some pads to have on hand before your period starts so you will be prepared. I recommend Always Ultra Thin Slenders or U by Kotex Tween pads. Tampons are another option you might want to consider. Pads can feel bulky, although if you buy ultra thins, they usually aren't that bad. However, tampons aren't felt at all and you can wear them to do anything! They're great for sports and you can even wear them swimming, which you can't do with pads. They're a little bit more complicated, and you might want to wait until you have a heavier peirod to try them. I waited until my 3rd period because that's the first time I had a flow that was more than just spotting for a few days, which your first few periods might be just that. This all might sound a little confusing, but it really isn't that bad. If you want more information, watch the other videos on this channel and check out other channels about periods and websites. I did that before my first period, and it made it all a little easier since I knew what to expect. Hope this helped!
- Heavy Period? HerOption Cryoablation- Fort Worth Gynecology- Dr. John Whitfield Heavy Bleeding - New treatment options in Fort Worth, with gynecologist, Dr. John Whitfield. Heavy periods are a common problem affecting up to one in five women during their lifetime. Many don't realize that this problem can be treated and accept it as part of "being a woman." Others think that major surgery is the only answer and avoid seeking care. There is a successful alternative to major surgery for abnormal bleeding called an endometrial ablation. Endometrial ablation involves the destruction of the lining of the uterus. After placing the patient under anesthesia, a narrow instrument is passed through the cervix into the uterine cavity. Using various methods, the lining of the uterus is destroyed. This lining, which normally sheds every month, becomes scarred down, lessening menstrual flow. Many women stop having periods entirely. This procedure is ideal for several groups of women. There are those who prefer a more conservative treatment for their problem instead of major surgery with a hysterectomy. Other women have commitments such as work or family. They simply don't have six weeks to take off for major surgery and recovery. And still others may be at high risk for major surgery because of problems such as heart or lung disease. For the last 20 years, this procedure has been done in the day surgery setting with the patient under anesthesia. Now advances in technology allow us to perform the procedure in the office under a local block ...
- 012 The Absolute and Relative Refractory Periods www.interactive- - When can an axon be restimulated to produce an action potential? After the Absolute Refractory Period has finished. It's possible to cause another action potential during the relative refractory period, but it takes a stronger stimulus. Watch this Video for more info
- Period Piece A lovingly remade satire from a 1971 filmstrip that teaches a retarded girl about her period. Co-starring Levi Wilson as the Creepy Dad.
- Embarrassing ***age Bodies | Periods | Channel 4 Dr Dawn Harper discusses all matters relating to periods and looks at what is and isnt normal... | Visit the official website at Channel4.com www.channel4 Watch 1000s of Channel 4 clips www.channel4.com
- PFCHANG AND PERIODS!! My main channel: Twitter:
- PERIODS - What are they like?? PERIODS - What are they like?? As i have Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome i have never experienced a period, and i therefore do not understand them or how it feels etc, if anyone could answer would be amazing im interested to find out. Im going to do a little experiment video with tampons and panty pads soon too see how absorbant they are Will do that within the next few weeks or so If you have any questions let me know
- What's a Period? Part One A little girl with Down syndrome learns all about menstruation. Part 1 of 2. (Courtesy the archives of Mr. Nick Bougas.) Part Two here: This is an educational film in the public domain.
- My First Period Kit & DVD - Healthy Chats for Girls (clip b) Pediatrician, author and mother Dr. Chrystal de Freitas offers an age-appropriate explanation of menstruation to pre*** girls. The doctor has presented her Healthy Chats for Girls mother-daughter seminars since 1993.
- Girl Talk: Periods 2.0 You wanted another video and here it is. Consider this your christmas present :) If you have any questions please check the comments because I wont be responding to the same question over and over. If it gets asked enough and there are enough new questions I will make another periods video in 4-6 months. Other period video: I hope you guys enjoy the video and have an awesome holiday season Check me out on DotOfPink: Connect with me: Vlog Channel Beauty Channel Twitter: Facebook Fan Page (sometimes this doesn't work so search yunging19) BlogTV dailybooth TUMBLR!!! yunging19
- Her First Period by The Frantics features this hilarious skit by Canadian comedy troupe The Frantics (
- "I was Twelve..." from The Vagina Monologues from the Sacramento state 2006 production of "The Vagina Monologues"
- Painful periods, I've got advice! I go through this every other month (irregular) this is just what I do!
- Britney and Periods Clip from Margaret Cho's 5th stand up concert film, "Beautiful," on DVD from Image Entertainment November 17, 2009.
- Girl Talk: Periods **Help me be the next ELF Model!! vote here! ** Oh yes i went there a subbie requested this no name :)
- *** Girls Say on their Periods It's that time of the month... and you better bring chocolate. Thanks for the views, comments, personal menstruation stories, messages and subscriptions! Keep 'em coming! Follow HotRodHottie7 on Twitter: @JWorkSays THANKS TO: Actress: April Jordan Director/DP/Editor: Jessica Workman Written (completely improvised) by: April Jordan and Jessica Workman on a day that we both weren't in very good moods but coincidently both bleeding from below Shot on a Canon 7D and exported by an idiot.
- Novasure- no more heavy periods! This 60 to 90 second procedure done in office, awake and without pain, The Novasure treats the inside of the uterus where the period comes from. There is 90% decrease bleeding and 30% no more periods. It is a great alternative the hysterectomy. There is no change in your hormones and your uterus is saved. A women must be done with child bearing for the procedure. Please call 212-249-6709 to see is you are a good candidate. Most insurance companies cover this revolutionary treatment. A great alternative to hysterectomy.
- Poop and Periods ***THANKS FOR: Subscribing, Liking, Commenting, and Favoriting!!!*** PaBcollab: Connect with me: -2nd Channel- -Facebook- -Twitter- -DailyBooth- **************** Music by: THANKS :) Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh Poop and Periods Onision Draculoh
- Period Pain... Don't watch and then tell me you didn't want to know. Yes, this is about periods. If you don't like it, don't watch. If you watch anyway, don't complain that you didn't want to hear it. It's your own fault, you fool! ------------- Notice the screaming face on my shirt? That's how I've been feeling today. I really don't know how to explain what a period feels like. Sorry. But I do know that none of you guys would want to experience the pain I go through. Actually, the same probably goes for a lot of the chicks out there too because I seem to get it worse than everyone else. It's so frustrating. It's such an unnecessary pain, what purpose does it serve!? If my arm gets cut off, yeah, I should notice that because I might bleed to death if I don't. But if my uterus is doing stupid things, what difference does it make that I notice or not!? I'm actually quite terrified of what kind of pain I'd be experiencing now if I wasn't taking Naprogesic for it. If the Naprogesic IS working at all, it means my periods should have me screaming in agony. Wikipedia makes an attempt to describe the pain: ------------- The way too much information section: I tried really hard not to mention the bloody side of it, I don't know how people feel about hearing that kind of thing. Lol, sorry, I just mentioned it then, haha. So that's what this section is about. Skip it if you don't want to read. This part is here for the biologically curious and those of you interested in an experience you can never have. Blame Adonai314! :p So ...
- Girl's first period Don't be worried or scared about having your first period...just watch this video and you'll see its really not so bad. Need help with preparing for your period or being discrete about it? Visit us at: and we will be glad to help you. We have an array of things to help with girl's first periods to keep it clean and discrete. "We're here to help"
- WKUK - Period Sketch From Season 2 Episode 6
- PoGo Pack - The first period kit for girls () This is the ultimate in period (menstruation) kits! The PoGo Pack contains all the products and information a girl needs to handle her periods with confidence.
- No Strings Attached Movie Clip "Period Mix" Official (HD) - Follow Us! No Strings Attached hits theaters on January 21st, 2011. Cast: Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher, Greta Gerwig, Cary Elwes, Kevin Kline, Olivia Thirlby, Lake Bell, Talia Balsam, Ophelia Lovibond, Ben Lawson A guy and girl try to keep their relationship strictly physical, but it's not long before they learn that they want something more. No Strings Attached trailer courtesy Paramount Pictures.
- 'Period Bracelets' For Women Employees?! New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews LONDON Women staff in offices in Norway have been asked to wear red bracelets when they are on their periods - so that no one would inquire why they were using the toilet more often, a media report here has said. This "astonishing demand" was revealed in report by a workers' union into "tyrannical" toilet rules in Norwegian companies. The study said businesses were becoming "obsessed" with lost productivity due to employees spending too much time answering the call of nature, the Daily Mail reported. It found 66 percent of managers made staff ask them for an electronic card to gain access to toilets. Toilets of one in three companies were placed under video surveillance, while other firms made staff sign a toilet "visitors book", the union report said. "But the most extreme action was taken by one manager who made women having their period wear a red bracelet to justify more frequent trips to the loo. Women, quite justifiably, feel humiliated by being tagged in this way, so that all their colleagues are aware of this intimate detail of their private life," it said. The ...
- Girl Talk: Periods So, I know this is a weird subject to talk about but I felt girls who have no other way of finding out about periods or who don't have an open relationship with their parents should have someone who is going through it tell them what a period is like. Dont be scared, its normal. The extent of the suckiness is that its annoying. Thats it. If you have any issues, health wise or if its irregular talk to a doctor because I obviously am not one. I hope this video helped and for more links to helpful websites check these out! IRREGULAR PERIODS/ WHAT HAPPENS INFO FOR GUYS: HOW TO AVOID (PMS) HELP EASE PAIN: dailybooth 2nd Channel (VLOGS/RANTS ETC) Twitter: Facebook Fan Page BlogTV
- Embarrassing *** Bodies - Periods Dr Dawn Harper visits a cheerleading squad to talk to them about periods and explain what's going on at that time of the month.
- Getting Your Period. If you like my videos please subscribe for more to come! (: You can check me out at the links below. Links: Vlog Channel: Blog: Twitter Facebook Fan Page: Facebook Account: Chictopia: Formspring: www.formspring.me Contact Info: Fan Mail: fanmail@ Business Inquires: cici@ Thanks For Watching! -CiCi FTC: I bought it all myself, well no, actually my mom bought those hahah, I am not affiliated, I am being honest, and actually yes, I am being paid, my body is paying me in so much pain once a month for a week at a time.
- Periods - K&K 2.0 Our thoughts and feelings on periods and on guy's annoying whining while we're on them. We know it's gross, but you know it's all TRUE! We're girls, we can joke about our own personal bodily functions... COMMENT and let us know you're own period experiences whether you're a guy or a girl! Follow us on twitter! @katieeesantry @karleigh
- Periods in School - How to Hide It Hiding your period in school, really isn't that hard. You just gotta know how, and when to do it. Hope I helped! :) If you have any video requests, please message me, and i will get that video up as soon as possible! Thankss(: Subscribee? (:
- Women's Health : How to Tell a Period From Spotting A normal period should last anywhere between two and seven days, and spotting occurs in no particular pattern, producing a significantly lower amount of blood. Contact a doctor when spotting seems abnormal with help from an OB/GYN in this free video on women's health. Expert: Raeph Laughingwell Contact: / Bio: Dr. Raeph Laughingwell earned his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and the New Jersey Medical School. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
- Getting Your Period Please comment, rate & subscribe! Useful links -- / / / Topics Covered - What is a period & what happens Preparing for your first period When might it happen Products you might use Menstrual cycle
- Periods are THE BEST I bet no guys watch this video AT ALL.
- Colin Kane - Periods
- Everything about PERIODS young ladies!
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about periods
“Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-ll (More info?) Hi! I know that this has been posted before, BUT could someone kindly post again when Dell's prices are lowest(I think it is at the end of”
— Best time periods to buy a Dell - Dell - Systems,
“Hi everyone. i had a baby boy in august and i didnt have my period untill 7 months later (march) and i havin took any more since! I didnt breastfeed a”
— periods - Forum Post - Huggies® Club,
“Cheap Boxing - Health and Fitness Blog: The Benefits of Shorter Rest Periods when Working Out - Cheap Boxing”
— Cheap Boxing - Health and Fitness Blog: The Benefits of,
“Earlier in the week I was asked the following question: 'How long does it take a blog to come”
— Blog Gestation Periods,
“Profanity or disruptive behavior on the forum is not tolerated. Personal attacks on enough to contribute to the forum, and are requested to treat one”
— Gold Forum, gold-
“Tubal Reversal Blog menstrual periods' Tubal Reversal After Ablation: Pregnancy Advice I asked her if we could use her as the subject of a blog featuring our patients”
— Blog Posts Tagged Menstrual Periods, tubal-
“Blog Home |Shop Sun Security |About |Contact. Periods. July 4, 2008. Eyeing ***s with Surveillance. If you are a parent with ***s at home you surely wonder what they do when they are home alone, especially when it is for extended periods of time”
— " Periods,
“What is an irregular period? There is no hard and fast rule that states the number of days for every woman's menstrual cycle. That completely depends on”
— Irregular Menstruation Remedies - What are Irregular Periods, natural-