- Pronunciation of perfectionism. Translations of perfectionism. perfectionism synonyms, perfectionism antonyms. Information about perfectionism in the free online perfectionism - a disposition to feel that anything less than perfect is unacceptable; "his perfectionism seemed excessive to his students". — “perfectionism - definition of perfectionism by the Free”,
- The "Real" Problem With Perfectionism. If you ask someone with OCD As an alternative to the above listed maladaptive perfectionism strategies (strategies with good intentions but poor outcomes), adaptive perfectionism strategies include prioritizing based on values, experimentation/risk taking,. — “International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)”,
- Overcoming Perfectionism. ContentWhat is perfectionism?What irrational beliefs contribute to perfectionism?What are some negative consequences of perfectionism?What rational behaviors are needed to. — “Overcoming Perfectionism | ”,
- Perfectionism distracts us from the task. In order to perform the task well, we need to maintain an intimate, mindful, moment-by-moment contact with the task's unique requirements. In contrast, perfectionism distracts us from the task itself by imposing various distractions:. — “Perfectionism”, trans4
- Perfectionism, in psychology, is a belief that perfection should be strived for. In its pathological form, it is an unhealthy belief that anything less than perfect is unacceptable. — “Perfectionism - Psychology Wiki”,
- Perfectionism and the Gifted Child. A little perfectionism is a good driver; too much perfectionism can be crippling. — “Hoagies' Gifted: Perfectionism and the Gifted Child”,
- wikiHow article about How to Control Perfectionism. Perfectionism can often be the opposite of a timely result, because the uncertainty that comes with it leads to procrastination. — “How to Control Perfectionism - wikiHow”,
- Perfectionism. Perfectionism. Do you feel like what you accomplish is never quite good enough? Do you often put off turning in papers or projects, waiting to get them just right? Do you feel you must give more than 100 percent on Perfectionism refers to a set of self-defeating thoughts and. — “Counseling Center " Perfectionism”, counselingcenter.illinois.edu
- Perfectionism may be the ultimate self-defeating behavior. It turns people into slaves of success—but keeps them focused on failure, dooming them to a lifetime of doubt and depression. It also winds up undermining achievement in the modern world. — “Pitfalls of Perfectionism | Psychology Today”,
- Perfectionism is a common individualized personality trait which in part stems from this ardent cultural pressure. Given this definition, is this trait, perfectionism, one that can be directly linked to those people who suffer from eating disorders?. — “:sredrosiD gnitaE dna msinoitcefreP”, vanderbilt.edu
- One definition of perfectionism is a learned internal motivation to strive for perfection based on the belief that self-worth is equated with performance. That's good news because just like it was learned, through social experiences, we can learn to overcome the debilitating effects of perfectionism. — “Perfectionism : Counseling Center : Texas State University”, counseling.txstate.edu
- In its pathological form, perfectionism is a belief that work or output that is anything less than perfect is unacceptable. Hamachek describes two types of perfectionism. Normal perfectionists "derive a very real sense of pleasure from the labours of a painstaking effort". — “Perfectionism (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Describes research findings related to perfectionism in adults and adaptive and maladaptive traits of perfectionism manifested by Recognition of the positive components of the perfectionism; Relation to higher self-esteem; Suggestions. — “perfectionism.htm”, usm.maine.edu
- Having a healthy attitude towards yourself and others is an excellent way to prevent perfectionism. If so, getting to know yourself and what drives your perfectionism can be an excellent step towards thinking and behaving in more healthy ways. — “Perfectionism”, tamug.edu
- perfectionism n. A propensity for being displeased with anything that is not perfect or does not meet extremely high standards. — “perfectionism: Definition from ”,
- Perfectionism. Do you feel like what you accomplish is never quite good enough? Do you often put off turning in papers or projects, waiting to get them just right? Do you feel you must give more than 100 percent on everything you do or else you will be mediocre or even a failure?. — “Perfectionism”, time***
- Q: What is perfectionism? A: Perfectionism is the tendency to have rigidly high standards Most perfectionism experts believe that the roots of perfectionism are in childhood. — “Calgary Health Region / Dr. Gene Flessati / Breakfast”, calgaryhealthregion.ca
- If you’re wondering whether or not you’re a perfectionist, there’s a good chance you are one, at least to a degree. (And if you’re thinking that you have to fit the profile exactly to qualify, there’s another clue ( Take The Perfectionism Quiz if you want to know for sure. — “Perfectionist Traits - Ten Telltale Traits of a Perfectionist”,
- Paul Hewitt, PhD, does not have much patience with researchers who argue that perfectionism--the need to be or appear perfect--can sometimes serve as a healthy motivation for reaching ambitious goals. " I don't think needing to be perfect is in any way adaptive," he says. Hewitt should know. — “The many faces of perfectionism”,
- Welcome to Parent at the Helm (PATH),empowering parents with the news and information you need for informed decisions about your child's educational and life success, and advocating homeschooling as the quickest, easiest and least expensive way Resources about Perfectionism By Theresa Willingham. — “PARENT AT THE HELM | Perfectionism”,
- In this module we will define perfectionism, identifying both the helpful and the Module 3 - What keeps perfectionism going? In this module, we will explore what keeps perfectionism going and why it is so difficult to let go of high standards, even. — “Centre for Clinical Interventions (CCI) - Psychotherapy”, cci.health.wa.gov.au
- Perfectionism is like a double-edged sword--it cuts both ways. Perfectionism is a duel with oneself, the ultimate "no-win" situation. Perfectionists tell themselves that their determination to be perfect will win success, acceptance, love and fulfillment, yet the opposite more often occurs. — “Perfectionism”, cmhc.utexas.edu
- Squalor Survivors: help and friendly support for chronically messy people living in squalor. Conquer disorganization with humor and compassion. Before and after photos. Perfectionism gets in the way of our priorities by causing us to focus on insignificant details instead of the big picture. — “Squalor Survivors - Perfectionism”,
- You may discover that the anxiety, nervousness, feelings of inadequacy, self-criticism, etc. actually outweigh whatever advantages perfectionism holds for you. The Vicious Cycle of Perfectionism and Self Esteem. If you are a. — “: Mental Health Issues on Campus: Perfectionism”,
related images for perfectionism
- sunnytopayt7 jpg
- selective perfectionism jpg
- aveotopaar1 jpg
- lancerbootalx0 jpg
- sonatabonnetani1 jpg
- sunnyrsack6 jpg
- viosbonnetaqi0 jpg
- aveobonnetagm9 jpg
- m3bonnetayx4 jpg
- coltbonnetade2 jpg
- m3rsasl8 jpg
- lancerbonnetavs8 jpg
- m3topadb4 jpg
- Anyone who knows me well will affirm that I can be a bit of a perfectionist And singing is the area in which I judge myself most harshly Articles and research on perfectionism always catch
- at The Escapist called Game Design Sketchbook Once a month he ll be making a prototype game putting it up for download and writing about it Here s a link to this month s column
- viosbonnetaqe8 jpg
- viosrsaas5 jpg
- viostopatz6 jpg
- By PETER RAMBO As the cost of bandwidth shrinks the number of free things out there to find on the Internet grows Of course most stuff on the Internet has always been free but many
- fitbonnetavf5 jpg
- m3bootanc4 jpg
- sunnybootcu7 jpg
- scamryrsaxu2 jpg
- sonataradp8 jpg
- fitrsayq4 jpg
- But what to do 2008 11 13 21 21 19 Permalink
- coltrsasv2 jpg
related videos for perfectionism
- The Perfectionist A short film by Mitch Blummer
- hula hoop perfectionism 2 hoops again... a little more effort went into this performance....
- Stop being a perfectionist Stop trying to be so perfect, and you'll move your business forward faster.
- How Perfectionism Stifles Young Athletes' Success Dr. Patrick Cohn, co-founder of The Ultimate Sports Parent () discusses how fear of failure and perfectionism in young athletes can stifle their performance and thus success in sports.
- Hypnosis - Are You A Perfectionist? Perfect! Use your ability to see what's wrong with everything to make sure that what you're thinking is exactly what you want to think! Perfectionists have a passion for life! In your mind you can and WILL have everything you dream of, desire and want! If you haven't yet, check out my free hypnosis podcast the, "Free Hypnosis Podcast With Michael White!" on itunes. If you'd like to carry some mp3 downloads around with you, go to . Prices start at $4.95! Great stuff if you ask me! Thanks for watching, feel free to rate and comment! I will answer questions either on youtube or if it's personal, you can email me at knowmoretrances@ You are a ROCKSTAR!! Michael White
- Autism Teaching Tools: frustration and perfectionism Evy was born with autism, perfect pitch and a great voice. He has come a long way since not understanding speech and gesture. His progress is the result of intensive behavioral therapy and love, dedicated teachers and family. Here is his performance (first run) of a church song. It is sort of an encapsulated version of his current life. Frustration, mostly with himself. Talent and gifts which are a struggle to share. And last but not least, great fun, love and connection in a sweet, sweet boy. Don't miss the end! We hope you understand how Beloved he is.
- Goodness Gracious Me - White Woman A hilarious skit from episode 4 of the British comedy show Goodness Gracious Me... poking fun at white people who take on South Asian culture.
- Overcoming Anxiety and Perfectionism Tracy talks about how Recovery International has helped her to overcome her problems with anxiety. Learn more at .
- To my fellow perfectionists... Just my take on it...
- EFT for Perfectionism When we have the need to be perfect, we aren't allowing and accepting ALL of us. Are you familiar with Pollyanna? She was the girl who coined the phrase, "Let's find something to be glad about, no matter what our circumstances." I had such a fascination with her message, and tried to mirror her in all my life...until recently. I realized that I was subscribing to a way of being that says, "You must always look for the better feeling place." Now, when I took this sort of philosophy on and "wore" it faithfully, there were also many emotions that I pushed down because I am Pollyanna. Fear, discomfort, anger, frustration...any of these emotions I deemed unworthy of the representation of Pollyanna. Heard of the phrase, "ticking time bomb?" What happens when emotions, which are pushed down, don't get the opportunity to be expressed? Yup, they burst! And this means many variations can happen that support these expressions. In fact, it can feel like you've been hit by a truck as the intensity is so strong Thus, in the last few months, I've been with all of these emotions, and although it's been very scary of the wicked witch kind, it's also been very enlightening. I've opened up a vortex, building a relationship with these emotions, and learning from them. Using EFT (emotional freedom techniques) is very helpful to assist in the process. It's like EFT is your Vanna White, your assistant, to open up communication with every emotion that has been stored for safe ...
- EFT Tapping - EFT Master Carol Look works with On-Stage Participants on Perfectionism From the EFT DVD of the Month Club ( ) Dr. Carol Look is DVD Number 12 with "Perfectionism" In one of her well-acclaimed presentations, EFT Master Dr. Carol Look addresses the issue of perfectionism, a common problem among many that challenges abundance and potential. In this DVD, Dr. Look clearly and effectively describes the roots of perfectionism and uses EFT in a number of successful and informative demonstrations to clear the issue, as well as the feelings and events associated with it. You will gain valuable insight and a number of practical applications from Dr. Carol Looks clear and mastered style.
- Knowledge and Perfectionism A criticism of both perfectionism and skepticism when it comes to knowledge.
- Perfectionism - Based On Fear Perfectionism is an unattainable goal, causing people to be constantly dissatisfied. They have unreasonably high standards, that they try to achieve because of fear. And the more they try to be perfect, the worse it gets. In the video, there are a couple of questions they can ask they can ask when tempted to do things perfectly.
- Creative Perfectionists: Emmy Rossum, James Cameron, Wayne Gould & others Commentary by Douglas Eby, creator of the Talent Development Resources site This is Emmy Rossum in a screen test for her role in Phantom of the Opera (2004). In an interview, she commented about her creative work as an actor and singer "I'm heavy on preparation. Some actors come to the set and don't know what scene they're playing, but that would make me crazy. It's not about control but perfectionism - my biggest vice and one of my biggest assets." That is a perspective shared by many other talented people. Michelle Pfeiffer has commented, Im a perfectionist, so I can drive myself mad and other people, too. At the same time, I think thats one of the reasons Im successful. Because I really care about what I do. I really want it to be right, and I want it to be good, and I dont quit until I have to. A number of talented and accomplished actors and other creative people are energized or burdened by this drive. Its also a matter of how you think of it. Director James Cameron refutes being labeled as a perfectionist: No, Im a greatist. I only want to do it until its great. But a drive to be perfect can be an obsessive emotional force that helps fuel insecurity and dissatisfaction with your work, and undermines healthy self esteem. Jane Fonda in her memoir My Life So Far admits to suffering from a destructive aspect: Because I believed that to be loved I had to be perfect, I moved out of myself my body early on and have spent much of my life searching to come ...
- Minecraft: Palooza Ep. 2 - Perfectionism + Pointless Rooms (MC Gameplay/Commentary) Click here to watch MineCraft: Minecraft Palooza Ep1 - How To Play And Intro (MC Gameplay/Tutorial) Minecraft: Palooza Ep. 2 - Perfectionism + Pointless Rooms (MC Gameplay/Commentary) DIRECTOR'S CHANNEL: Follow Me On Twitter! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima Inside Gaming Machinima Respawn Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE MMO & RPG GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: Tags: yt:quality=high minecraft alpha Minecraft Alpha notch spider spiders skeleton skeletons zombie zombies lumber wood coal stone torch torches workbench crafting square pickaxe pick wood wooden stone shelter survival night machinima tutorial guide how to tips tricks realm sandbox RPG SystemOAD3269 System Gaming palooza ep 2 corythedark15 darkxmedia house awesomness cool yeah sea nanners watch tutorial how to
- 189. I'm A Perfectionist, Daddy. Robert Smith, FasterEFT NLP Perfectionism is the lowest standard you can ever have, because it can never be achieved. Its an effort to achieve control. You are perfect in your imperfections.
- On Perfectionism My take on the issue of perfectionism and what it does to love and other people.
- Overcome workplace perfectionism By Kevin Stacey from TrainRight, Inc., Workplace productivity consultant. 1-800-603-7168 or Overcome counterproductive perfectionism both at work and home and increase your sense of peace of mind and productivity.
- Barbara Sher: Criticism, Rejection and Perfectionism Taken from her latest Scanner retreat in southern France (April 2009). Here, Barbara discusses the power negative criticism has to turn us into unfulfilled perfectionists. For information about Barbara's upcoming Scanner retreat, go to
- 8- "Let go of Perfectionism": Improve Self Esteem in Your Family (8of 8) A perfectionist is someone who takes great pains, and gives them to others. Perfectionism is a ***y trap for children and parents alike, and especially for women. Perfectionists always look for faults and failings; they never feel good enough; they end up doing the work themselves; they suffer from low self-esteem. But there is hope! Hart can help you become a "recovering perfectionist." The finale is a fun activity which can enhance well-being and good feelings in your family. There is a chapter on perfectionism in each of her books, The Winning Family, and On the Wings of Self-Esteem.
- Sports & Psychology: Six Signs of Perfectionist Sports Kids Youth Sports Psychology expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, at , discusses the top six signs that sports parents and coaches have perfectionist kids in sport.
- Michael's Moments #18: On Perfectionism.dv (MJ FANS: PLEASE SHARE!) PLEASE NOTE: I'M NOT BASHING MICHAEL! (So get that OUT of your head right now.) & Now, I can begin... It's been said: "To err, is human; To forgive divine." But to some, Michael Jackson WAS divine & never erred @ all. Some are starting to think that Michael was the epitome of perfection. That he never did or said anything wrong. He was so pristine that he wasn't even capable of showing any other emotion besides, happiness, or sadness. He never got angry. He never got annoyed. Hell, to some, he never even went to the bathroom. Everything that ever happened to him was someone else's fault, not his own. He was nothing but rainbows, sunshine, sugar cubes, teddy bears, & lollipops. Not so. Michael was human. & He made mistakes. He got pissed. He got annoyed. He could be cranky. He could be selfish. Sometimes, when it hit him, he was in an uncaring mood. He used profanity on occasion & he was even capable of making a bone-headed decision or 2. & You know something... that's okay. Who here hasn't? (Lord knows, I have...) But in saying all of this, does it excuse Dr. Murray? HELL-TO-THE-***ING-NO! Even tho, MJ was responsible for his own life & made mistakes concerning its care, it does not mean that Dr. Conrad Murray should get off scott-free. He was his doctor. MJ was under his care, EVEN MORE SO when he was @ his most vulnerable... while he asleep & could not defend himself. & Please remember that Michael was warned by Nurse Practitioner Cherrilyn Lee NOT to take the propofol ...
- Impatient Perfectionism Tutorial A Rethinkyoyo tutorial for the yoyo trick, Impatient Perfectionism
- How To Handle Being a Perfectionist Your drive is to strive and if you don't watch it, your perfectionism may inhibit your being happy and alive. Forgive yourself and take a day off.
- Antidote To Perfectionism & Procrastination In this video I give you some mindsets and strategies to overcome these hurdles and get you closer to whatever it is that you want.
- A Recovering Perfectionist Shows Off Her FlyLady Control Journal I love my control journal. FlyLady saved my house! I like to blog about this stuff, too:
- Neat Freaks, Perfectionism & Parental Influence by Kelly Magovern I cover a lot of topics in this video. I start out discussing my hatred for clean freaks, neat freaks and perfectionists. I find perfectionist people to be very difficult to be around, almost to the point that I feel like I can't breathe around them; I feel like I am suffocating around them. I consider my dad to be one of these people, as he neurotically vacuums the carpet and mows the lawn and cleans his house. I also contrast this with hoarders or hoarding addiction. I think both extremes are unhealthy. I think it is healthy to find a balance point, rather than being an obsessive compulsive in either direction. I also discuss how I think your parents can have a huge influence and control on what your neurotic or dysfunctional patterns are as an adult. If you are fear-motivated or fear-driven, I think it is wise to look at your parents (or whoever raised you as a child) to see how their patterns might be influencing you in the present moment. I think even looking to your grandparents and ancestral patterns can be very wise and beneficial to seeing why you do what you do in the present moment. Lastly, I think there is an illusion that just because you move out of your parents' house and are living on your own that you are somehow free. However, even if you think you are independent and living on your own, I still think it is possible to be influenced and controlled psychologically by your parents. I believe that psychological family patterns can control you even if your ...
- Misplaced Perfectionism Will Kill Your Prose.MP4 Too many writers hamper the creative process--and their prose--by trying to perfect their writing at the start of a project. Bestselling writer and acclaimed writing coach Linden Gross explains that poor writing is actually how you get to the good stuff.
- Psychology in Perfectionism A few overgeneralizations, such as "our friends did this too"- I don't believe that every single friend did this, but it's the general idea behind the topic that's important.
- Perfectionism is Stupid! Confidently Speaking #2 When you appear in front of others, perfectionism is the enemy. Just realize that even the best speakers are far from perfect...
- The Heretical Doctrine of SINLESS PERFECTIONISM: INTRO You might as well consider this a part of the Do Christians Sin series. (and there is more to come). But It was brought to my attention that another Youtuber named lildog73', who defends the sinless perfectionist heresy, has criticized my last video series on sin being sin. In this intro, I give a few examples of why this doctrine is heretical and often times very hypocritical as well. I welcome your comments but no insults against anyones character please. Thank you.
- How to be a "Perfectionist" Jessie shows you how to be a perfectionist with simple steps! You can see more of Jessie and Sarah at: /TwininiesProductions
- Death by Perfectionism All the ways in which perfectionism sucks the joy out of life...
- The Heart of a Perfectionist Being a perfectionist has driven me to achieve goals I could have never imagined.
- Perfectionist This was meant to be a looping video; however, I think its message is still evident without the loop. I used the rotoscoping technique. The humming is Erykah Badu's "Bag Lady." Enjoy.
- Perfectionism in chess The objective in chess is to make fewer, less critical - and (most crucially) not the last - mistakes than your opponent. How is one to achieve this? A good step is to try one's best. (I bet now youre thinking: "Well, durr - what's this guy taking us for?!") You're right, I should be more specific. For example, if you are at the chessboard ***yzing your next move, and notice an appealing possibility, just wait (but don't forget your chess clock). Check again, and calculate if this strong move or idea can be IMPROVED upon. Make a good thing better, and you can increase your advantage. This is especially important if you are not confident of your abilities to finish off the enemy - because the greater material advantage you nab as loot from your pillage, the sooner the opposing monarch will resign. This game should be a clear illustration of aiming high and executing each move with precision...
- Loving Yourself - Getting Beyond Approval and Perfectionism How can you learn to love yourself more fully rather than constantly striving for self approval? In this video, spiritual teacher, Mary Manin Morrissey shares a story that will expand your understanding of the difference between self love and the need for self approval; and help you to overcome perfectionism so that you can get more enjoyment out of life!
- Overcoming Perfectionism Now #1 best-selling author Mike Litman shows you how to overcome perfectionism now. Grab more free content at
- Freedomain Radio - The Perils of Perfectionism The "perfect" is the enemy of the "good" - how to free yourself from fears of criticism... (Sorry a few seconds of audio is missing from 33-36 seconds. Ironically enough, a video on the perils of perfectionism is itself imperfect! ;) The words missing are "...in any way shape or form be criticized for the gap between..."
- WiseOnes Gifted Education-Perfectionism Learn about your gifted child's perfectionist behaviours.
twitter about perfectionism
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about perfectionism
“Perfectionism | Arlene Harder November 22, 2010 | Comments (2) How can parents prevent perfectionism and still encourage success? First and most”
— Support4Change Blog " Perfectionism, support4
“I spent an hour last week telling my therapist that I wasn't a perfectionist, and that David's disabling perfectionism had nothing to do with my behavior. That's partially true. I'm not a perfectionist in that I'm a slob. My house By Beyond”
— Perfectionism: Are You a Success Slave? - Beyond Blue,
“I'm a perfectionist, and on that occasion I was out of control. Perfectionism is tricky. reserve, self-criticism, perfectionism, interpersonal sensitivity and”
— Perfectionism | Finding Optimism,
“"Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor, the enemy of the people. It will keep you I think perfectionism is based on the obsessive belief that if you”
— Jean-Paul S. Boodhoo's Blog - Avoid the trap of perfectionism,
“We're on our way to the perfect place, the perfect place. The skies are blue, fields are green, water sparkles, air is clean. It's the prettiest place you've ever seen. Home And Family Blog on FREE 2011 Calendar and Day Planner Download. Financial Ramblings Time | Finance Blog on FREE 2011 Calendar”
— We Are On Our Way To The Perfect Place,
“Blogging Techniques to become a professional blogger In his words - 'Curb the perfectionism - Just Do It'. If you are trying hard to be a perfectionist, your blog is destined to die prematurely. Here's what Jack Kirby has to say about perfectionism. Perfectionists are their own devils - Jack Kirby”
— Is Perfectionism Killing Your Blog?,
“As far as short-term perfectionism is concerned, I recently wrote a blog post that talks about my own struggles with it and how I'm trying to Perfectionism Isn't Bad (In the Long-Term): http:///blog/2010/02/10/perfectionism-isnt”
— Perfectionism Isn't Bad (In the Long-Term) " Scott H Young,
“For me, it's the three "P's"; Procrastination, Perfectionism and Paralysis. Paralysis, Perfectionism, Procrastination | Category: Marlene's Feel Good Blog | Leave a”
— Marlene's Feel Good Blog – motivational quotes, inspirational,
“315864 - 2009-12-31 13:06:04 Re: Perfectionism and the Theory of Evolution [Re: karl] The one rule for the Townhall-Original Thoughts forum is found at the top of the topic”
— Perfectionism and the Theory of Evolution - Adventism's,
“Filed under Fear of Failure, Self-Confidence in Sports, Sports Psychology Blog Posts · Tagged with confidence, fear of failure, perfectionism, Sports Psychology, the fearless athlete, trust. How Parents and Coaches Can Influence Your Mental Game”
— Perfectionism | Dr. Cohn's Sports Psychology Blog,
similar for perfectionism
- personality type
- almost perfect
- free encyclopedia
- psychology today
- negative aspects
- obsessive personality
- monkey trap
- pursuit of excellence
- fear of failure
- high achievers
- personality traits
- stress management
- good chance
- high expectations
- inner peace
- stress relief
- achieving excellence
- unrealistic standards
- initial goals
- how to
- peace of mind
- self esteem
- level of stress
- daily basis
- take a little time
- great idea
- good enough
- decrease stress
- negative consequences
- perfectly imperfect
- drama tv
- electric mainline
- high standards
- philosophy dictionary
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- political dictionary
- good life
- calgary health region
- mental health
- perfectionistic tendencies