- D. Both A and C. The defendant's lawyer would not want either of these two people on the jury. Both of these people would probably vote for a guilty verdict, and the defendant's lawyer would never want them seated on a jury. — “drunk driver be likely to challenge for cause or if necessary”,
- Definition of peremptorily in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of peremptorily. Pronunciation of peremptorily. Translations of peremptorily. peremptorily synonyms, peremptorily antonyms. Information about peremptorily in the free online English. — “peremptorily - definition of peremptorily by the Free Online”,
- The existence of peremptory challenges is an important safeguard in the judicial process Their use allows attorneys to use their training and experience to dismiss jurors who. — “Peremptory challenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- 4 U.S. 412 4 Dall. 412 1 L.Ed. 888 The United Statesv.Richard Johns. Circuit Court, Pennsylvania District. April Term, 1806 1 THIS was a prosecution, on the 2d section of the act of congress, of the 26th of right to challenging thirty-five jorors peremptorily, as the offence, charged in the. — “4 US 412 The United States v. Richard Johns | OpenJurist”,
- Definition of peremptorily from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of peremptorily. Pronunciation of peremptorily. Definition of the word peremptorily. Origin of the word peremptorily. — “peremptorily - Definition of peremptorily at ”,
- On the trial of any civil action to a jury, each party may challenge peremptorily three jurors. By law, each party may peremptorily challenge three potential jurors. — “AN ACT CONCERNING PEREMPTORY CHALLENGES IN A CIVIL ACTION”, cga.ct.gov
- 3. (a) In prosecutions for murder where the death penalty is sought, the defendant may challenge, peremptorily, twenty (20) jurors. (c) In prosecutions for all other crimes, the defendant may challenge, peremptorily, five (5) jurors. (d) When several defendants are tried together, they must join in. — “Indiana Code 35-37-1”, in.gov
- This leaves us with 45 persons who were either accepted into the jury or struck peremptorily by either the defense or the prosecution. Both the 39 persons who the prosecutor had an opportunity to accept or peremptorily strike and the additional 6 persons struck first by the defense are given by name,. — “Abu-Jamal News - Journalists for Mumia Abu-Jamal”, abu-jamal-
- Meaning of Demand: To ask or call for with authority; to claim or seek from, as by authority or right; to claim, as something due; to call for urgently or peremptorily; as, to. — “Definition: Demand (Meaning of Demand)”,
- Definition of peremptorily in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is peremptorily? Meaning of peremptorily as a legal term. What does peremptorily mean in law?. — “peremptorily legal definition of peremptorily. peremptorily”, legal-
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Peremptorily - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- X. Y. Yeehats. Z. zeal. peremptorily. Definition. In a commanding way, with The celebrities peremptorily walked straight to a table, despite the long line at the. — “Glossary: peremptorily”,
- peremptorily. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search  English  Adverb. peremptorily. In a peremptory manner; In a commanding tone, brooking no He was peremptorily summoned to see the commanding officer. — “peremptorily - Wiktionary”,
- Regardless of the timing of the motion, Staso correctly asserts that he cannot have waived his right to peremptorily disqualify Judge Woodward by not opposing the State's motion to reassign the case. A party cannot waive the right to peremptorily. — “Staso v. Depts. of Transportation & Administration (5/26/95”,
- Definition of Peremptorily. Peremptorily. In a peremptory manner; absolutely; positively. Related Definitions: Absolutely, In, Manner, Peremptory, Positively. Peremptorily Translations. peremptorily in German is entschieden. — “Definition of Peremptorily”,
- Until recently an SDO in Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh, she paid the penalty for standing up to a rash and intemperate minister not once but twice. Forsaken by the state bureaucracy, she was peremptorily transferred. India Social News. — “A story of woman's courage of conviction”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adverb peremptorily has one meaning: Meaning #1 : in an imperative. — “peremptorily: Information from ”,
- Peremptorily United States Law. — “PEREMPTORILY - United States Law”,
- peremptorily (adv) Synonyms: dictatorially, imperatively, imperiously, commandingly, dogmatically, authoritatively, definitively, emphatically, positively, urgently. Antonym: meekly. Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition] © & (P)2009 Microsoft Corporation. — “Synonym for peremptorily (adv) - antonym for peremptorily”,
- Search Results for "peremptorily" 1) peremptory. The American but on second thoughts he shouted peremptorily to the peasants instead, and beckoned to. — “Search Results for "peremptorily"”,
related images for peremptorily
- was ajar and he observed two men struggling with a stove half up the stairway What are you doing with that stove he peremptorily asked Putting it back sir was the prompt reply Church buildings seem to have received special attention from enemy artillery
- and went on foot to comtemplate all shops of Hoi An Noone had courage to buy something for their lovers it s not good the price is so costly >noone sacrifice themself for love hehehe +Come on bye it now sales off We attack this shop after pulling about this shop peremptorily giằng co một cách quyết liệt get it and don t get it The owner of this shop with a
- for us to do that job Thus we have to bring forward this amendment because our earlier amendment to establish a bipartisan committee was rather peremptorily rejected We have to bring Page 108 forth this amendment We would indeed be negligent if we did not bring forward this amendment I want to appeal to members on the other side of the House to support our
- Alternatively DWA could try unpacking his grief with an IHXEN and thence discovering the need it obscures he would be able to converse with Saeed less peremptorily than he recently did
- new members I say seems because after months of attempts only one month ago I have been able to subscribe and to get once again access after years from my last visit to downloads Furthermore as peremptorily pointed out in the guides and on the homepage Pleasuredome is a site that requests a 1 1 ratio between downloads and uploads that is to say that once a
- that he had been a timid said peremptorily There are only three ways ESCAPING abroad ADAPTING i e to overtly collaborate with the new Commuist Regime` or SUICIDE The young Miss Slama who didn t expect such a verdict or exhortation hesitated but a second and replied respectful but firm without even knowing what she meant about however
- the whole depends upon the design Such work calls peremptorily for skilled needlecraft which must of necessity be effective and lend itself to dignity of design and nobility of treatment Oriental Brocade With Applique And The Outlining Of Parts Of The Brocade
- prerogatives and individual liberty a despicable affair ruled by power and money So i don t go I return home quite calmly Later I tell my friends peremptorily I ll never fly again the Clouds page 109 During automobile trips to Brazilia my greatest distraction was to observe cloud formations in the sky What numerous and unexpected possibilities they suggested
related videos for peremptorily
- How to Pronounce Peremptorily Learn how to say Peremptorily correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of peremptory (oxford dictionary): adjective insisting on immediate attention or obedience, especially in a brusquely imperious way: 'Just do it!' came the peremptory reply Law not open to appeal or challenge; final: a peremptory order of the court Derivatives peremptorily adverb peremptoriness noun Origin: late Middle English (as a legal term): via Anglo-Norman French from Latin peremptorius 'deadly, decisive', from perempt- 'destroyed, cut off', from the verb perimere, from per- 'completely' + emere 'take, buy' Take a look at my comparison tutorials here Subscribe to my channel here :
- First driving video Facebook- RcSparks- Ya I know i flip it a lot my servo was screwed up from taking my front end off all in all this may be my last video with this truck until I know were i want to peremptorily put the mount. twitter will be up soon
- The Italian unauthorized monopoly of VAS service 48*** On the 28th of June at the Politecnico of Milan, during the congress organized for the presentation of the 2007 Research, the Mobile Content Observatory has presented the results of the performance of the Italian Mobile Value Added Service Market in 2006. The observatory has estimated that for VAS the Italians have spent in 2006 around 1,5 billion euro. One of the most interesting presentations during the conference was the one of Andrew Bud (Vice President of Mobile Entertainment Forum), who has told one important data not ***yzed by the Observatory the satisfaction of the consumers that are using VAS. Mr. Bud told that in the UK market (one of the most regulated markets) over 74% of the consumers are really unsatisfied of the UK VAS services. What would be the consumer dissatisfaction percentage in Italy? The Observatory of the Politecnico unfortunately hasn't ***yzed this important data, that, Andrew Bud empathize, is essential for the correct and durable development of this kind of business. At the center of the afternoon session of the conference, moderated by Professor Umberto Beretelè (President School of Management of Politecnico of Milano), it was an authoritative debate with the top management of the four Italian mobile operators and some software, technology and web companies. * Marco Comastri - CEO Microsoft Italia * Paolo Dal Pino -- CEO Wind * Luigi De Vecchis -- CEO Nokia Siemens Networks SpA * Pietro Guindani -- CEO Vodafone Italia * Luca ...
- MASONIC CONSPIRACY TO BE EXPOSED IN JERSEY MASONIC CONSPIRACY TO BE EXPOSED IN JERSEY PAEDOPHILE CASE (copy). . PLAYLIST: . * Thanks to youpolitics, who wrote: JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT STYMIED BY HEARINGS IN SECRET (ie IN 'CAMERA') 160 SWORN STATEMENTS (AFFIDAVITS) OF VICTIMS OF SHOCKING PAEDOPHILE ABUSE IN JERSEY AT THE HAUT DE LA GARENNE PUBLIC SECTOR CHILDREN'S HOME. POLICE CHIEF (Graham Power, a good man) SACKED, + DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF (Lenny Harper, a good man) SACKED, + SENATOR (Stuart Syvret, a good man) PEREMPTORILY SACKED, + CHIEF JUDGE (the Emissary of Jahbulon & Lucifer & Baphomet & Molech & Satan) LEAVES IN DISGRACE AS IDENTIFIED BY THE TRAUMATISED VICTIMS & DETESTED BY THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF JERSEY! JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT STYMIED IN JERSEY, CHANNEL ISLANDS -- ISLAND OF SHAME -- ISLAND CONTROLLED IN POLITICS & LAW BY THE CHIEF JUDGE -- THE SENIOR FREEMASON -- CLOSELY AFFILIATED TO THE GRAND MASTER OF FREEMASONRY (Duke of Kent from St James Palace, London, located very near to the SUPREME COUNCIL in Duke Street, St James, and the MARK MASONS HALL in St James Street). HEARINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HELD IN PUBLIC TO IDENTIFY YEARS OF SCANDALOUS CHILD ABUSE WERE HELD IN SECRET (ie IN "CAMERA') (protected by the previous CHIEF MINISTER, Mr Frank WALKER -- DISCREDITED & SINCE GONE). THE VERY CHIEF JUDGE WHO IS A FREEMASON -- PROTECTED HIS BRETHREN UNDER HIS PRIVATE OATH & DISMISSED ALL THE 160+ SWORN STATEMENTS OF TRAUMATISED PAEDOPHILE VICTIMS -- NO MENTION WAS EVER MADE OF ...
- Forces more powerful than religion - The African slave trade Edit: The person I quoted was robhiengler sorry To further illustrate how the slave trade required forces greater than religion watch bellow video "Reminder of the epicenes of the African slave trade" Robert Norris d. 1791 docsouth.unc.edu Page 162 "British possess, at present, the greatest share. It was during the government of the commonwealth, that Negroes were carried, in any numbers, to the British West Indies, and then, chiefly to Barbadoes: a few indeed were brought to Virginia, by a Dutch ship, as early as 1620; but it was the Royal African Company, that first carried on, from England, a vigorous commerce to Africa, during the reign of Charles II. We may form an opinion of the magnitude of it, in its most flourishing state, prior to the revolution in 1688, by considering that the company employed thirty ships annually, which delivered about five thousand Negroes in the West Indies. The increase of it to its present state, may be attributed to the enterprizing spirit of the merchants; to the superior address of those employed in the executive part of it; to the opulence of the manufacturers, which enables them to extend a credit to the former, beyond what can be had in any other country; and to the annual grants of parliament, for the maintenance of several forts, and factories in Africa. From these concurring circumstances, the British planters are supplied with Negroes, on more reasonable terms than their neighbours; and a large surplus is left ...
- How to Pronounce Peremptoriness Learn how to say Peremptoriness correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of peremptory (oxford dictionary): adjective insisting on immediate attention or obedience, especially in a brusquely imperious way: 'Just do it!' came the peremptory reply Law not open to appeal or challenge; final: a peremptory order of the court Derivatives peremptorily adverb peremptoriness noun Origin: late Middle English (as a legal term): via Anglo-Norman French from Latin peremptorius 'deadly, decisive', from perempt- 'destroyed, cut off', from the verb perimere, from per- 'completely' + emere 'take, buy' Take a look at my comparison tutorials here Subscribe to my channel here :
- Crime and Punishment (06 of 14) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by: Beecher, Rick Box, Jc Guan, Janni, Ksushi, Nerijus, Julie Pandya, Ransomr, Maire Rhode, Michael Thomas Robinson, Anna Simon, Vanessa, Andrew Vidal, and F. Richard Zeile of Detroit CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- The Point of Honor (2 of 3) Subtitles available. The Point of Honor by Joseph Conrad (1857-1924). Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Mark F. Smith. Thank you to all the readers and everyone involved! CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Lincoln/Net, 1818-1861: Congress and the Mexican War, 1844-1849 This video concerning the topic of Congress and the Mexican War, comes from the Lincoln/Net website (lincoln.lib.niu.edu), which is acreation of Northern Illinois University Libraries' Digital Initiatives Unit www.ulib.niu.edu Lincoln/Net presents materials from Lincoln's Illinois years (1830-1861), supplemented by resources from Illinois' early years of statehood (1818-1829). Thus, Lincoln/Net provides a record of Lincoln's career, but it also uses his experiences as a lens through which users might explore and ***yze his social and political context. Please see the following page for the full text featured in this video: lincoln.lib.niu.edu
- The Works Of Edgar Allen Poe (6 of 7) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Hannah Dowell, Tricia G, David Lawrence, Larissa Little, Lady Maria, NickNumber, Jackie Provau, Morgan Saletta, Mike Vendetti, Alan Winterrowd, and Zloot. CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes 13 The Adventure of the Second Stain, Part 1 I had intended "The Adventure of the Abbey Grange" to be the last of those exploits of my friend, Mr. Sherlock Holmes, which I should ever communicate to the public. This resolution of mine was not due to any lack of material, since I have notes of many hundreds of cases to which I have never alluded, nor was it caused by any waning interest on the part of my readers in the singular personality and unique methods of this remarkable man. The real reason lay in the reluctance which Mr. Holmes has shown to the continued publication of his experiences. So long as he was in actual professional practice the records of his successes were of some practical value to him, but since he has definitely retired from London and betaken himself to study and bee-farming on the Sus*** Downs, notoriety has become hateful to him, and he has peremptorily requested that his wishes in this matter should be strictly observed.
- How to Pronounce Peremptory Learn how to say Peremptory correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of peremptory (oxford dictionary): adjective insisting on immediate attention or obedience, especially in a brusquely imperious way: 'Just do it!' came the peremptory reply Law not open to appeal or challenge; final: a peremptory order of the court Derivatives peremptorily adverb peremptoriness noun Origin: late Middle English (as a legal term): via Anglo-Norman French from Latin peremptorius 'deadly, decisive', from perempt- 'destroyed, cut off', from the verb perimere, from per- 'completely' + emere 'take, buy' Take a look at my comparison tutorials here Subscribe to my channel here :
- Moby Dick (11 of 14) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Stewart Wills CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- BilisummaaTV:Was Lencho Lataa Part Of G7 Or Group7 Of OLF? BiliusmmaaTV:Was lencho lataa part of G7 or did he lobbied group7 (OLF) to join Ginbot7 Of Nega? Oromos Ready to Lynch the Disreputable, Bribed Traitor Lencho Leta in the Streets of Finfinnee - By: Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis Lencho Leta will certainly be lynched in the streets of Finfinnee (do not call the Oromo capital 'Addis Ababa'), if he dares return to occupied Oromia. This is what he deserves, most betrayed and angered Oromos admit. Africa's most shameful traitor is wanted by every Oromo patriot, and it is not a matter of oracle or divination to anticipate his premature end if he dares walk in the streets of the Oromo capital city Finfinnee that has been tyrannically and peremptorily re-baptized as Addis Ababa in a barbaric idiom that is not spoken but imposed by the invaders in Oromia. The high treason of the Oromo pseudo-leader has triggered abysmal feelings of rightful revenge among all Oromos either in occupied Oromia or among the Diaspora. It is well known among many Oromo observers that the amount of US $ 10 million has been transferred on Lencho Leta's bank account in a UK bank. The fuddy-duddy, old professor Ephraim Ishak, with the shriveled face and brain, is said to have been involved in this incredible story of bribery that was carried out by those willing to preserve longer the colonial relic Abyssinia (fallaciously re-baptized Ethiopia). According to this vicious plan, Hitler's Children in Africa, the murderous ...
- Databazaar Media trailer of movie - Noukadubi Based on a novel by Rabindranath Tagore, directed by Rituparno Ghosh and produced by Subhash Ghai, NOUKADUBI is about a tender romance blossoming in Kolkata between law student Ramesh and his friend's sister Hemnalini. The romance is nipped suddenly when his father sends an urgent and mysterious summons from his village home. There, the dutiful son is peremptorily ordered to marry Susheela, daughter of a hapless widow. Ramesh refuses, confesses that his heart belongs to another. But the widow's fervent plea softens him ultimately. And he concedes, albeit with a heavy heart. The wedding takes place with due ceremony, and Ramesh sets out with his bride on a river boat journey back to Kolkata, a journey that will change everything.
- Wagstaffe should have recused himself from prosecuting the Ali case This as a murder case that was reversed by the ninth circuit court. Where three judges determined Wagstaffe to be a racist and a liar. This is the Ninth Circuit Conclusion that reversed the murder case due to racial biased, Steve Wagstaffe got rid of the only two African-American jurors.[Pretext-meaning misleading fabrication]. IV. Conclusion  Taken as a whole, the record compels a finding that the prosecutor's non-race based reasons for peremptorily striking MC were pretexts. The fact that the prosecutor peremptorily struck the only other African-American juror in the jury pool and provided at least two implausible reasons for that challenge reinforces this conclusion. We therefore hold that both the California Court of Appeal and the district court clearly erred when they found that Ali failed to establish purposeful discrimination. We further hold that, in light of the overwhelming evidence indicating that the prosecutor in Ali's case acted with discriminatory intent when he struck MC, the California appellate court's finding to the contrary was an unreasonable determination of the facts in light of the evidence presented in the state court proceedings. See 28 USC § 2254(d)(2). We therefore reverse the judgment of the district court and remand with directions to issue a conditional writ of habeas corpus requiring Ali's release from custody, unless the State elects to retry Ali within a reasonable time to be determined by the district court. REVERSED and REMANDED.
- Moby-Dick-Chapter0071_00 Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville. CHAPTER 71. The Jeroboam's Story. Hand in hand, ship and breeze blew on; but the breeze came faster than the ship, and soon the Pequod began to rock. By and by, through the glass the stranger's boats and manned mast-heads proved her a whale-ship. But as she was so far to windward, and shooting by, apparently making a passage to some other ground, the Pequod could not hope to reach her. So the signal was set to see what response would be made. Here be it said, that like the vessels of military marines, the ships of the American Whale Fleet have each a private signal; all which signals being collected in a book with the names of the respective vessels attached, every captain is provided with it. Thereby, the whale commanders are enabled to recognise each other upon the ocean, even at considerable distances and with no small facility. The Pequod's signal was at last responded to by the stranger's setting her own; which proved the ship to be the Jeroboam of Nantucket. Squaring her yards, she bore down, ranged abeam under the Pequod's lee, and lowered a boat; it soon drew nigh; but, as the side-ladder was being rigged by Starbuck's order to accommodate the visiting captain, the stranger in question waved his hand from his boat's stern in token of that proceeding being entirely unnecessary. It turned out that the Jeroboam had a malignant epidemic on board, and that Mayhew, her captain, was fearful of infecting the Pequod's company. For, though ...
- Moby-Dick-Chapter0080 Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville. CHAPTER 80. The Nut. If the Sperm Whale be physiognomically a Sphinx, to the phrenologist his brain seems that geometrical circle which it is impossible to square. In the full-grown creature the skull will measure at least twenty feet in length. Unhinge the lower jaw, and the side view of this skull is as the side of a moderately inclined plane resting throughout on a level base. But in life--as we have elsewhere seen--this inclined plane is angularly filled up, and almost squared by the enormous superincumbent mass of the junk and sperm. At the high end the skull forms a crater to bed that part of the mass; while under the long floor of this crater--in another cavity seldom exceeding ten inches in length and as many in depth--reposes the mere handful of this monster's brain. The brain is at least twenty feet from his apparent forehead in life; it is hidden away behind its vast outworks, like the innermost citadel within the amplified fortifications of Quebec. So like a choice casket is it secreted in him, that I have known some whalemen who peremptorily deny that the Sperm Whale has any other brain than that palpable semblance of one formed by the cubic-yards of his sperm magazine. Lying in strange folds, courses, and convolutions, to their apprehensions, it seems more in keeping with the idea of his general might to regard that mystic part of him as the seat of his intelligence. It is plain, then, that phrenologically the head of this ...
- The Old Curiosity Shop Chapter 21 by Charles Dickens Audiobook The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens Audio Book All Chapters Playlist: All of Our Audiobooks: This is a Librivox recording and is in the Public Domain.
- The Big Bow Mystery (1 of 4) Subtitles available. The Big Bow Mystery by Israel Zangwill (1864-1926). Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Adrian Praetzellis. Thank you to all the readers and everyone involved! CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Super Profits Tax: Massive International Law Claims Likely Another concern about the Resource Super Profits Tax proposal is that it may breach international law and lead to a large number of very substantial claims. Foreign investors are entitled to assume they will not be subjected to laws which expropriate their assets without compensation. International law protects such investment. The Federal Constitution grants a power with respect to external affairs to the Federal Parliament. Under this, the Federal government has entered into a number of treaties to protect foreign investment. Hitherto there was no obvious need for Australia to do this to encourage foreign investment. Foreign investors would only be concerned about unstable countries being parties to these treaties, not a country with the record Australia has, or perhaps we should say had until recently. Australia has long been seen as one of the most stable countries in the world, one where foreign investors could expect to be treated fairly and consistently. No more. Now we hear the code words "sovereign risk" and "country risk" mentioned in relation to investment here. If the tax is in fact enacted, foreign investors could claim that the tax is retrospective, and substantially affects existing projects. They would say that they came to Australia expecting to pay Federal taxes, company tax and the GST, and that they had entered into negotiations with the States or were aware of the rate of royalties charged by the owners of the minerals, usually the State governments ...
- Oliver Twist - Chapter 11 by Charles Dickens (Audiobook, Version 1) Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens All Chapters Playlist Version 1: All Chapters Playlist Version 2: All Chapters Playlist Version3: All of Our Audiobooks:
- Reconstruction & Communication of the Ancient Worlof the Anc Cyber-archaeology: Reconstruction & Communication of the Ancient World Abstract: The ontology of archaeological information, or the cybernetics of archaeology, refers to all the interconnective relationships which the datum produces, the code of transmission, and its transmittability. Because it depends on interrelationships, by its very nature information cannot be neutral with respect to how it is processed and perceived. It follows that the process of knowledge and communication have to be unified and represented by a single vector. 3D information is regarded as the core of the knowledge process, because it creates feedback, then cybernetic difference, among the interactor, the scientist and the ecosystem. It is argued that Virtual Reality (both offline and online) represents a possible ecosystem, which is able to host top-down and bottom-up processes of knowledge and communication. In these terms, the past is generated and coded by "a simulation process". Thus, from the first phases of data acquisition in the field, the technical methodologies and technologies that we use, influence in a decisive way all the subsequent phases of interpretation and communication. Thus, the questions which we pose in a phase of bottom-up knowledge (for example, in an archaeological excavation) will influence the top-down phases of interpretation, or the mental patterns (for example, a comparative ***ysis and reconstruction of models). From this derives the need to interconnect the top ...
- Rhenan Diwas@Square Off CVC Law Debates Saint Louis University (SLU) vs. University of the East (UE) Noy's first SC appointee to handle FASAP case By Edu Punay (The Philippine Star) Updated October 18, 2011 12:00 AM MANILA, Philippines - The illegal retrenchment case filed by the Flight Attendants and Stewards Association of the Philippines (FASAP) against flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL) has been raffled to Justice Ma. Lourdes Sereno, Malacañang's first appointee to the Supreme Court (SC). Two court insiders said Sereno will pen the decision of the Court on PAL's second motion for reconsideration appealing the ruling of the SC third division in 2008 and 2009, both of which declared the retrenchment of 1400 flight attendants in 1998 as illegal. Her resolution will be submitted for deliberation by the full court in session and would replace the ruling issued last Sept. 7 by the SC second division that was recalled by the Court in an order last Oct. 4. The SC has been criticized for flip-flopping on the case. Sources said the recalled order was penned by Associate Justice Arturo Brion and approved for release by Senior Associate Justice Antonio Carpio, the closest rival of Chief Justice Renato Corona last year for the highest position in the judiciary. Sereno will also resolve the motion filed by FASAP yesterday questioning the recall order. In a 10-page motion, FASAP asked the SC to nullify the recall order and reinstate the Sept. 7 ruling that declared with finality that their retrenchment was illegal ...
- EUROPE : The Beast (Bristol O2 academy) EUROPE at Bristol O2 Academy for their awesome Balls'n Banners tour. This concert was really excellent. The incredible level of their instrumental technique went together with a lot of fun : Europe are great performers indeed ! And they know how to lead you far far away. A little too much maybe. It can create a kind of addiction. For you see, when the show is over, you just think : "When is their next concert ?", because you're eager to feel all of those positive feelings again. Concerning my video now, all right, I know... 1) This video is bad quality. 2) It's only 42s long. Let's try some explanations : 1) My camera is a very good one, so I don't understand why the video is such a bad quality. Something to do with the film-maker maybe? 2) It's short. And here, I get an excellent explanation : this big tall, enormous and frightening security guard who came in my back while I was beginning to film, and asked me peremptorily to follow him. Then he took me outside to keep my camera, and I missed the whole song ! Bad memory. That's the reason why, very distinguished visitor, it's my only video of this extraordinary show...
- The Empty House Subtitles available. Subtitles available. The Empty House by Algernon Blackwood (1869-1951). Read by: William Coon. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Many thanks to the reader and everyone involved! Photo credits: "Tree Silhouette At Night" by Petr Kratochvil "Haunted House" by Darren Lewis CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Comprehensive Tour - Israel acre סיור מקיף עכו ישראל עם צחי שקד Acre is one of the oldest continuously inhabited sites in Israelצלבנים, מנהרות, שוק נפלא, ים, אנשים שקופצים מצוקים, דגים, שייט במים סוערים, מוסיקה נפלאה ומפתיעה של מתי כספי ו.....ליאור המדהימה שרוקדת כמעט בכל מקום. זהו החלק השני של הסיור שלי עם ליאור והפעם בעכו. צפו, תיהנו והעבירו בבקשה הלאה. Acre is one of the oldest continuously inhabited sites in Israel. The name Aak, which appears on the tribute-lists of Thutmose III (c. 16th century BC), may be a reference to Acre. The Amarna letters also mention a place named Akka. In the Bible, (Judges 1:31), Akko is one of the places from which the Israelites did not drive out the Canaanites. It was in the territory of the tribe of Asher. According to Josephus, Akko was ruled by one of Solomon's provincial governors. Throughout the period of Israelite rule, it was politically affiliated with Phoenicia rather than the Philistines. Around 725 BC, Akko joined Sidon and Tyre in a revolt against Shalmaneser V. Following the defeat of the Byzantine army of Heraclius by the Muslim army of Khalid ibn al-Walid in the Battle of Yarmouk, and the capitulation of the Christian city of Jerusalem to the Caliph Umar, Acre came under the rule of the Arab caliphate beginning in 638. The Arab conquest brought a revival to the town of Acre, and it served as the main port of Palestine through the Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphates that followed, and through Crusader rule into the 13th century. It was captured by King Baldwin I ...
- Oliver Twist Audiobook 3 Chapter 11 by Charles Dickens Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens All Chapters Playlist Version 1: All Chapters Playlist Version 2: All Chapters Playlist Version3: All of Our Audiobooks: This is a Librivox recording and is in the Public Domain.
- Oliver Twist Audiobook 2 Chapter 11 by Charles Dickens Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens All Chapters Playlist Version 1: All Chapters Playlist Version 2: All Chapters Playlist Version3: All of Our Audiobooks: This is a Librivox recording and is in the Public Domain.
- To Build a Fire Subtitles available. To Build a Fire by Jack London (1876-1916). Read by: Betsie Bush. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Many thanks to the reader and everyone involved! CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Ned and TED - In a Word For lyrics w/ definitions embedded: Follow us on Twitter: [chorus] Magnanimous - noble Multifarious - diverse Captivating - enchanting But what are we depicting here? [verse1] In a word, Ned I flow where few dare tread (trite airheads) I hang above em like the sword of Damocles That way I damn emcees To understand who evokes that power they seek Only a fool would speak Without the insight to ignite the content of speech Without that you're weak Pipsqueaks, this is no braggadocio I mean what I flow--how apropos Come see what I see and glean half I know You'll get rebuffed peremptorily so We're like hospital orderlies handling ill patients Take 'em to another level wait for the laymen Mayhem ensues when shoes come off Just don't confuse what's smooth with what's soft [c] Magnanimous Multifarious Captivating Magnanimous In a word... [v2] TED Spit hot ish like its lead Lyrics split open domes like chrome to the head Or zen poems when read Sermon on the road / No one learns a thing But all reveals the peace of spring Was that a haiku? Thats right dude, my banks diverse Guaranteed to gab a gamut--Ah ha! And that works My verse bites back at hackneyed rap minds Its quite whack to live off presumptuous rhymes I wont do that, I've no patience for patsies Empyrean Petulance: Heaven sanctions my rap sheet For the rapture its reppin' If your minds not a weapon, youre dead weight schleppin Halfsteppin out the gate Haphazardly hackin' it hampered by fate ...
- The Return of the Native (03 of 10) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by: Marlo Dianne, Chip, Betsie Bush, Graham Williams, David Barnes, Katy Preston, and Gesine. CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Jane Eyre (01 of 11) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Elizabeth Klett CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Northwail - Inner Dystopia 2nd track from Enigma Check out the lyrics: On this starless night even dead are sleepless and God himself reaches from beyond the shroud of clouds to strike you down I look throu the bottom of another empty bottle on yet another sleepless night cold neon blinks throu my window switching autumn with winter counting huir I bewitness dark as it leggatoes into light oh sweet white pill surf the river of scarlet grant me oblivion so eagerly I desire darkness opens rended in two I break in half and colapse inside get sucked into void where's nothing but emptiness and stars silently judging slowly my flesh begins to rot eyes melt and ears decay bones dry and turn into dust matter crumbles till there's only thought I'm falling deeper into myself below lowest levels of consciousness wrapped and deaf I can only feel that here's no presence of God here's no presence of Satan now I'm deep below deepest of subsconsciousness there should be nothing here besides my own mute voice Besides cold and darkness, acrid seed on the bottom the spring for my persona, score for my oblivion suddenly I fal even deeper I cros the barrier that supposed to be final unexpectedly I regain all of my senses I feel firm ground under my feet whole new world opens before me a world of unparalleled trait and I saw dark engines in red afterglow chuging pistons greased with substance that smelled like fear hastened all of the sudden they produce thundering voice walking along lavaducts, furnaces and cageways I ...
- Little Lord Fauntleroy (4 of 4) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by: Mary Anderson, Lucy Burgoyne, Igor, Stephanie König, Jason Oakley, and Kara Shallenberg. CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Nabi Saleh Protest 4-06-2010.wmv Violence erupted at todays peaceful protest in Nabi Saleh after Israeli Occupation Forces blocked the marchers from progressing further at the edge of the village and doused them with copious amounts of tear gas, the local shabab responded with flurries of thrown rocks and unusual for the Nabi Saleh protests there were no injuries. Eyal Nir, a doughty Israeli Anarchist Against the Wall activist after clearly upsetting some of the soldiers with his strong criticism was peremptorily arrested for his truth saying and carted off to detention. The protest was called-off in the afternoon so villagers could attend the burial of a 91 year old woman. After Friday prayers, the villagers along with international human rights activists and Israelis with live conscience, every Friday, protest against the ongoing theft of their land by "settlers" from the nearby israeli colony of Halamish who are protected, aided and abetted by Israeli Occupation Forces.
- 4 quotes "As the Arabs have not the wealth to carry on the slave trade to any extent" Didn't seem to be enough room in the description box to put everything I wanted Robert Norris, 1791 Page 162 docsouth.unc.edu "British possess, at present, the greatest share. It was during the government of the commonwealth, that Negroes were carried, in any numbers, to the British West Indies, and then, chiefly to Barbadoes: a few indeed were brought to Virginia, by a Dutch ship, as early as 1620; but it was the Royal African Company, that first carried on, from England, a vigorous commerce to Africa, during the reign of Charles II. We may form an opinion of the magnitude of it, in its most flourishing state, prior to the revolution in 1688, by considering that the company employed thirty ships annually, which delivered about five thousand Negroes in the West Indies. The increase of it to its present state, may be attributed to the enterprizing spirit of the merchants; to the superior address of those employed in the executive part of it; to the opulence of the manufacturers, which enables them to extend a credit to the former, beyond what can be had in any other country; and to the annual grants of parliament, for the maintenance of several forts, and factories in Africa. From these concurring circumstances, the British Page 163 planters are supplied with Negroes, on more reasonable terms than their neighbours; and a large surplus is left, which is disposed of to the French and Spaniards for specie, and other valuable commodities. page 173 That the wars which have ...
- People of African descent in Iraq and India ect. assumed to come as slaves Map: Lewis C. Gray History of Agriculture in the Southern United States to 1860 (Washington, DC, 1933). 652-55 Interactive map Slave population in the United States (click on the years button to see what it was by year oieahc.wm.edu 1790: 697624 1820: 1538022 1840: 2487355 1860 3953760 MA Shaban on the Zanj revolt. The quoted part is page 102 but he starts on page 101 "If more proof is needed that it was not a slave revolt, it is to be found in the fact that it had a highly organized army and navy which vigorously resisted the whole weight of the central government for almost fif*** years. Moreover, it must have had huge resources that allowed it to build no less than six impregnable towns in which there were arsenals for the manufacture of weapons and battleships. These towns also had in their mammoth markets prodigious wealth which was more than the salt marshes could conceivably produce. Even all the booty from Basra and the whole region could not account for such enormous wealth. Significantly the revolt had the backing of a certain group of merchants who preserved with their support until the very end. Tabari makes it very clear that the strength of the rebels was dependent on the support of these merchants. " FRERE'S CRUSADE: "But the British Government can easily make the Bombay authorities execute the laws against the slave-traders, whose headquarters are in their dominions. If the Banians, who are subjects of the queen, find ...
- Interview with Alexander Ignatenko
twitter about peremptorily
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about peremptorily
“In late 1749 he was dismissed peremptorily over a practical joke. Here's one I posted on my blog (www.sequenza21.com/carey) earlier this week: June in Buffalo Memory: Pinch hitter. In 1999, I was invited to June in Buffalo for a second time. My string quartet was slated for premiere by the”
— Forum -, sequenza21.com
“Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL bdg\include\includes\func\db\mysql.php on line 48. stops unable loosening peremptorily”
— BloodDogsGermany Clanpage :: Forum :: stops unable loosening, blink.no-
“Information on christian louboutin blue very prive pumps. Christian Louboutin Blue Very Nimitz's subscriber peremptorily added eight time restrooms to help see the declarations”
— Brand New Handbags & Accessories " Christian Louboutin Blue,
“The schoolmaster's punishment is to be limited to two strokes on the hand – one on each a stick, with his foot, or treated him with violence,,, will be peremptorily dismissed”
— Vote No, .nz
“Blackshark Blackshark's blog - North Face in two things As a Yinzei, the highest ideals and objectives of what is it? Obviously, of a dead horse the idea of a living horse doctors, he learned as much as possible to their own are peremptorily impart to Joan”
— Welcome to weidiots : Fatest growing Social Network Community,
“They're to bring my dinner up here," said Ralph, peremptorily; whereupon she vanished, leaving the door ajar in her haste to be gone. After Denham had waited some minutes, in the course of which neither he nor the rook took their eyes off the”
— fot222's Blog, fot222
“kjlsd52's Blog > GHD Hair Straighteners under the present circumstances and that the laws so laid down, should not bp acted on, and peremptorily enforced”
— Nerve Socket -> GHD Hair Straighteners under the present,
“forum. Anybody can subscribe. Anybody can contribute. I'm interested and like to read the debate back and forth in the forum. peremptorily took offense to my contributed comment”
— Infothought: Comment on "Blogger Relations",
“SecondLife shut down that activity (voluntarily and peremptorily) and based on their example, gambling with But that's not it: If I have to type out an empty string of letters to complete my blog comment, "Doritos Rule!" is as good as any”
— Blog | ClearMetrics,
“transfixed stayed compact peremptorily (Page 1) - Spam - Ball Sack - A useless forum dedicated to bots”
— transfixed stayed compact peremptorily (Page 1) - Spam - Ball,
related keywords for peremptorily
similar for peremptorily
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- peremptory challenge
- free online english dictionary
- word meaning
- classical work
- unanswered questions
- princeton university
- legal term
- spanish theologian
- reference library
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- free dictionary
- commanding officer
- personal tools
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- random entry
- united states law
- jim bush
- united states courts
- judge school
- supreme court justice
- word games
- late latin
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- right of action
- law dictionary
- associated concepts
- legal definition
- peremptory writ
- legal dictionary
- ly adv
- canned heat
- classical album