- GEORGE TOWN: The Penang State Government gave out RM80,500 in cash incentives to 13 athletes from Penang who won medals in the Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, last month. — “Penang rewards winning sportsmen”, .my
- Penang hotel, ideally located Traders Hotel Penang offers gracious interiors and exemplary service ensuring guests enjoy a stay in absolute comfort at great value. — “Penang Hotel | Official Site Traders Hotel Penang”, shangri-
- Hard Rock Hotel Penang is a luxury resort in Penang situated along the famous beaches of Batu Ferringhi suitable for families, couples and singles for their relaxing accommodation in Penang. — “Penang Hotel: Hard Rock Hotel Penang Malaysia - Official Site”,
- Open source travel guide to Penang, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Penang travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- Official site. Offers city administrative information including online services, transportation, and government projects. In Malay. — “State Government of Penang”, penang.gov.my
- Official tourism guide to Penang. Site includes accommodation, attractions, events, and shopping information. — “Tourism Penang”, .my
- Your exotic guide to Penang's Heritage Culture and Food Penang Passion, in collaboration with Alliance Francaise, is proud to present renowned French artist, Charles Chauderlot. — “Welcome to Penang Passion”,
- Yellow noodles are commonly used in Penang street food. C.K. Lam highlights two popular dishes PENANG, marked by locals and tourists as a food destination, prides itself on its variety of food. — “Food: Oodles of flavours”, .my
- Discount Penang Hotels Malaysia - Book 3-5 star Hotels in Penang such as Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa, Parkroyal Penang Hotel, Eastern And Oriental Hotel, Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La, Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion. Book now for GREAT. — “Penang Hotels - Lowest Discount Rates for all Hotels in Penang”,
- Penang needs little introduction to many visitors to Malaysia, having long been known as one of Southeast Asia's finest destinations. Penang's outstanding beaches and exotic sights have made it one of the most popular destinations in the region. — “Penang Hotel & Information, Malaysia Hotel Reservation”,
- Great choice of accommodation in penang to suit every budget. Exclusive discounts with no hidden extras. Genuine reviews. Book online or by phone. — “Penang Hotels - Discount hotels in penang at ”,
- Nor Mohamed: Federal government still helping Penang a lot. — “Nor Mohamed: Federal government still helping Penang a lot”,
- The island was referred to as (BinlÃ¡ng YÃ¹) in the navigational drawings used by the famous Chinese Admiral Zheng He of Ming-dynasty in his expeditions to the South Seas in his 15th century journeys. — “Penang fm:Your local friendly guide”, penang.fm
- Penang Hotels. Penang Hotel Guide & Travel Information. Penang is one of Malaysia's best destinations to experience cultural enrichment, natural wonders and one fantastic shopping experience! To help you get started, you'll need the best accommodation in hotels and resorts. — “Penang Hotels, Guide & Travel Information”, penang-
- Information on attractions, maps, and recommendations on what to do. — “Penang Website”, penang.ws
- Provides history, government, culture and economy, language, and other information about Penang, the second smallest state in Malaysia after Perlis. — “Penang - Wikipedia”,
- Penang Tourist Information and Travel Guide. Travel Reservation, Hotel Accommodation, Car hire,Cruises,Flights, Attractions in Penang and more. News and ***ysis on Penang and Malaysian current events. — “Penang - Local Travel Information and City Guide”,
- investPenang is an entity of the State Government. Its primary focus is to sustain, rejuvenate and further promote the business milieu in the State of Penang, through continued investments and the high-technological development of its industrial. — “Welcome to investPenang.gov.my”, investpenang.gov.my
- ebookers offers best online deals on complete range of Penang hotel at discount rates, book discount accommodation at Penang hotels, Malaysia for the perfect vacation trip. — “Penang Hotels – Price Promise for Cheap Penang Hotels, Malaysia”,
- Tourist attractions in Penang, and Firefly daily flight schedule from Penang. — “Penang | Firefly - Your Community Airline”, .my
- Reviews and ratings of Eastern & Oriental Hotel , a hotel in Penang, from The New York Times. It is without a doubt the most atmospheric hotel in Penang, with manicured lawns and tropical gardens flanking a white colonial-style mansion, a lacelike facade, and Moorish minarets. — “Eastern & Oriental Hotel - Reviews and Ratings of Hotels in”,
related videos for penang
- Ramadhan bazaar in Penang Queen Street in Penang is one of the must-go destinations during the month of Ramadhan, for its salivating array of foods for breaking fast. The fasting month never fails to bring joy to both Muslims and non-Muslims, especially during late evenings
- Penang, Malaysia by For Bookings: For More Video: Penang (pronounced /pəˈnæŋ/; Malay: Pulau Pinang IPA: [ˈpulaʊ ˈpinaŋ]) (槟城) is a state in Malaysia, located on the northwest coast of Peninsular Malaysia by the Strait of Malacca. Penang is the second smallest state in Malaysia after Perlis, and the eighth most populous. A resident of Penang is colloquially known as a Penangite. Penang island is a paradise for food lovers who come from all over Malaysia and even Singapore to sample the island's unique cuisine, earning Penang the nickname of the food capital of Malaysia. Penang was recognised as having the Best Street Food in Asia by TIME magazine in 2004, citing that nowhere else can such great tasting food be so cheap. Penang's cuisine reflects the Chinese, Nyonya, Malay and Indian ethnic mix of Malaysia, but is also strongly influenced by the cuisine of Thailand to the north. It's especially famous "hawker food", sold and eaten roadside, strongly features noodles and fresh seafood. Places to savour Penang's food are Gurney Drive, Pulau Tikus, New Lane, Swatow Lane, Penang Road and Chulia Street. Local Chinese restaurants serve excellent fare too. American fast food outlets and cafés are readily found throughout the state. Penang's historic architecture is centred mainly in George Town. Its rows of 100 year-old shophouses and colonial villas give George Town its distinctive atmosphere. Penang was the venue for several historical movies, such as Anna ...
- Penang.avi Here are a few clips I shot in Penang Malaysia, a very beautiful place, and IMO, as close to Paradise one can come to on Earth. Visit someday, you won't be disappointed
- Views of Penang island and Georgetown in Malaysia 4 minutes of various views of Georgetown, beaches , temples and life in Penang island, Malaysia. Music : Creme Fraiche -Roger Powell
- Penang Wedding Band "The Starz" Date: 16 September 2011 Venue: Eastin Hotel Penang *Nicholas (keyboardist), Camilia (female singer), Damien (male singer) & Jonathan (saxophonist) For further enquiries, kindly contact: Nicholas Ong at 012-4237103, or email us at: starzband@
- UiTM Penang was Hacked.mp4 Occured in the time 11.30pm on 15 June 2011. Hackers from anonymous and other groups hacked UiTM penang system and other Government Websites called "OPERATION MALAYSIA"
- Penang - Malaysia 2 of 4 Penang is the second leg of our holiday in Malaysia. The stay was made even more enjoyable because of my girlfriend's relatives and friends who live there. They went out of their way to show us the sights of George Town and other parts of Penang Island. For that we are truly grateful. Music - L'Angoisse Du Fou
- Another soup kitchen for the poor in Penang Penang Chief Minister, Lim Guan Eng officially launched a soup kitchen located at 16 Halaman Arffin, Penang. Starting in January 2010 with just fif*** packets of food, Kechara Soup Kitchen (KSK) in Penang was initiated by Patsy Gooi, a long-time student of His Eminence Tsem Tulku Rinpoche and the outlet manager of Kechara Paradise Penang. Undeterred by this modest start, Patsy went the extra mile to look for more homeless clients on the streets of Georgetown. Video by Jimmy Leow
- A visit to Penang in 1932 On a cruise the ship visited Penang. In the harbour ship Edavana built in Glasgow in 1911, typical tourist attractions were already there, such as the snake temple and its charmer. Is 'Sweet Marie" still there? Viewers were so kind to inform me that the palace seen from afar is called Istana Iskandariah Bukit Chandan and the location is Kuala Kangsar in Perak
- Baby, You're A Penangite (The Penang Song) A song about Penang, Malaysia :) Directed by: The PFSgoneMAD Crew Produced by: Abdul Kader Written by: Aliff Syazaryl Aiman Recorded at: The CAT Studio Starring: The PFSgoneMAD crew, Penangites and tourists AdminK: Any hateful/ racist comments will be subjected to immediate deletion. AdminK: 15/8/11 Added Subtitles to the Video. ENJOY!
- HD- Georgetown, PENANG - 2011 A street-side view of Georgetown, the capital of Penang, Malaysia. Georgetown, is the capital of the state of Penang in Malaysia. Named after Britain's King George III, George Town is located on the north-east corner of Penang Island (it is the third largest metropolitan in Malaysia by population). George Town was founded in 1786 by Captain Francis Light, a trader for the British East India Company, as base for the company in the Malay States. He obtained the island of Penang from the Sultan of Kedah and built Fort Cornwallis on the north-eastern corner of the island. On 7 July 2008, George Town was, together with Malacca, formally inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is officially recognized as having a unique architectural and cultural townscape without parallel anywhere in East and Southeast Asia.
- Ferry Ride From Butterworth To Penang Island A 15 minutes ferry ride from Butterworth to Penang Island. You can see beautiful scenery during the ride and view of Penang bridge and Komtar, the tallest building at Penang. For more please visit http;//.
- Tsunami In Malaysia - Penang Gurney Drive (26 Dec 2004) Tsunami In Penang Gurney Drive
- 777-300 CATHAY PACIFIC HONG KONG - PENANG 777-300 CATHAY PACIFIC HONG KONG - PENANG as CX693 flight time3hs 30min, another fantastic texture from my friend Renato, aircraft B-HNP
- Hennessy Artistry Experience (Penang Day 1) Hennessy Artistry 4D3N Exclusive Experience with the bloggers + media. Thanks Hennessy Malaysia for the exclusive hospitality throughout the trip!
- Penang - Has It All Georgetown - Penang UNESCO World Cultural Heritage City
- Penang Philharmonic - Dayung Sampan Malaysian folk song arranged by Martin Rutherford for Choral Potpourri Concert, 23 July 2011 (aka Chinese classic song "Tian Mi Mi" by Teresa Teng)
- Hard Rock Penang - Food of Rock Challenge
- My trip to Malaysia Penang Part 11 My trip to Malaysia Penang part 11
- Lighthouse Battle of Baristas Championship 2011 (Penang, Malaysia) Lighthouse Battle of Baristas Championship (BOBC) is a grassroots barista championship event in Northern Malaysia. This 1-day non-profit event is held in conjunction with Malaysia Association of Hotel (MAH) and Chef Association Malaysia to promote and improve the profession of barista. The organiser, Lighthouse Coffee (lighthouse-.my) is a micro roastery, a coffee training centre and an espresso bar. With a passion of brewing the best coffee for the consumers and inspired by WBC and Malaysia Barista Championship (MBC) founder Victor Leong started BOBC as part of his continuing effort to educate, to promote specialty coffee and bring much needed recognition of the barista profession to Malaysia.
- MALAYSIA: The Colours of Penang Penang State is on the NW coast of Malaysia. Penang Island is within the State and it is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Capt. Francis Light was the founder of the British Colony Penang. He built the Fort Cornwallis and lived in his pepper estate house called The Suffolk (Gregorian style). It has lately been converted to a museum and restaurant. China Nationalist Leader, late Dr Sun Yat Sen, had a base in Penang which is now a museum. The renowned Chinese businessman-politician Cheong Fatt Tze lived in Penang and his mansion is also known as The Blue Mansion, is a living museum. It is partly converted to a hotel. Several Chinese immigrated in 1800's built the temple-like Clans Houses eg Khoo Kongsi & Cheah Kongsi amongst all incl. Chew Clans who established Chew Jetty. The early Armenian businessmen built the colonial-styled hotel called the E&O not far from Fort Cornwallis. The seafacing hotel has been passed on to their present descendants who have expanded it. The descendants of the early immigrants still live in Penang. They are the Chinese, Jewish, Armenians, Achehnese, Arab, Bugis, Thai, Burmese, Germans, Portuguese, Dutch, Indians/Chetty, Italians and the Peranakan Communities in different ethnics who live harmoniously. The main population comprises Chinese, Malay & Indian. Penang Island is renowned for its foods ranging from hawker foods that are prepared by different ethnics to restaurants that serve international cuisines. The most popular ones are Char ...
- Bon Odori Penang July 2011 Bon Odori is a Japanese summer cultural festival that is held every year for 1 day during the month of July. The Japanese culture clubs in Malaysia are active in organizing Japanese-related activities, including the annually occurring Bon Odori ^^
- Streetfood - Penang - 10 June 08 - Part 1 Get ready to dine on local culture in an exciting and revealing new travel show.
- EU-Penang Day The first EU-Penang Day is a good stepping stone for more annual EU events. Today, Penang celebrates the first EU-Penang Day at the Town Hall with the presence of His Excellency Vincent Piket, Ambassador and Head of the European Union Delegation to Malaysia and Ambassadors from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands and Romania. Also present are Honorary Counsel from various European Union countries like Austria, Finland, France, Germany Sweden, United Kingdom and Denmark. The event started with a breakfast and networking session followed by speeches from CM Lim and HE Vincent Piket.
- Tsem Rinpoche visits famous Penang Burmese Temple! I visited the famous Penang Burmese Buddhist temple a few days ago again. I loved this temple and so many new improvements have been added to it since the last time I visited. It is so well maintained, always clean and the staff are very friendly and nice. In my video, I give you some more facts about this beautiful, holy and sanctified place. This temple is over 200 years old and is still functioning as a major spiritual centre for Buddhists in Penang. Over a decade back I stayed in Penang for over a month and I was ten mins walk from this temple. I used to go with a group every morning to circumambulate, do prayers, make offerings and recite my sadhanas there in the morning. It holds alot of good memories. Early in the mornings it is very peaceful, quiet, fresh and contemplative to be there. Penang is a quaint little island in North Malaysia. It's clean, easy to get around, very green, mountainous, and people enjoy a simple laid back life. There are so many temples, some very huge in Penang. I didn't visit all, but just a few and I loved it. I would recommend to visit Penang for it's special unique island life and culture... Let me take you on a quick tour and introduction. I hope you can visit one day also. But until then, enjoy this blog post. Much care, Tsem Rinpoche some comments from my facebook about the video above: Sara Andreyev: Thank you Seng piow I enjoyed that very much! I had the pleasure of visiting this Temple when I was in Penang. Thank You Rinpoche for ...
- Election Month Highlight Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng Part 1 of 5
- Penang Starwalk 2011 Belly Dance
- Penang Island Light Water Front City mucularhulk@ -
- George Town Penang - Video C.wmv
- Ladies Night ***y Dance at Mois Club Penang
- Penang Food Paradise - Lonely Planet Travel Video Nick Vivion visits Penang, Malaysia and finds it to be one of the best food destinations in the world. From savoury to sweet he reckons Penang is a food paradise of epic proportions. For a second serve, try another of Nick's videos: Produced by Nick Vivion for Lonelyplanet.tv
- Blackberry to be made in Penang From July onwards RIM is manufacturing smartphones from the BlackBerry portfolio in Penang for the world market. (more details here: .my Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng told the press that once again, Penang has attracted investors because of factors like good infrastructure, strategic location, talented human capital, a liveable city and a pro-business and pro-active government. At the same time, CM Lim also hits out at Deputy International Trade and Industry (MITI) Minister, Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir because Mukhriz has claimed credit for Penang achievement as the number one in Malaysia in FDI. CM Lim said the Penang State Government has always shown their appreciation to MIDA and MITI under Datuk Seri Mustapha Mohamed and credit its achievement to the people of Penang. "What have Mukhriz done for Penang?' CM Lim asked?
- PENANG MALAYSIA GEORGETOWN BATU FERENGI FROM WHEELCHAIR NOMAD DIARY...2003 MM We cleared Malaysian customs and immigration quickly, I exchanged $500.00 into Ringgits and we caught a regular taxi into Batu Ferengi, a forty-minute $25.00 taxi ride across the island of Penang. We reached the Casuarina Beach Hotel, an older four or five story structure at the extreme end of the tourist beach but only a five-minute walk from its centre. Although I had booked it for its $90.00 a night rate, I found the place very comfortable, with large ground floor room overlooking the grassed lawn to the beach, four to five metre ceilings and reasonable air conditioning. For ocean views we had done well for the price. There was no wheelchair access to the toilet, but I knew that fact when I'd booked. Richard unpacked; we drank two glasses of Bailey's and proceeded down the main street for five minutes along a continuous stretch of restaurants to the night markets. I chatted with a tailor and ordered six pairs of tailored polyester trousers at $25.00 a pair, a price unequalled in most countries. We are helped by the excellent exchange rate of 2.4 ringgits to the dollar. DON PUGH
- Penang Port needs to change for the better Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng has remarked that the Penang Port needs to change for the better. He said Penang has indicated to the Federal Government the interest to participate if the Penang Port is to be privatized.
- A cozy afternoon on Penang Hill A new funicular train up Penang hill attracts more tourists to visit the picturesque hill that gives fabulous aerial view of "The Pearl of the Orient".
- Lee Chong Wei playing in Komtar, Penang for Japanese Tsunam Enjoy~ Note: Please comment positively. If you do not like this video you do not need to comment.
- Penang Scene Penang Scenic Slide Show by David Chan
- Its a trap, says Penang Umno Youth Chief Shaik Hussien Mydin responds to a question posted by Susan Loone on his views regarding Utusan Malaysia's front page news that reads: "Kristian Agama Rasmi?"
- KSK Penang Officially Opens! On 20 August 2011, Kechara Soup Kitchen officially opened in the northern Malaysian state of Penang, in a ceremony officiated by Penang's Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng.
- My trip to Malaysia Penang Part 1. my trip to Malaysia Penang
- Demonstration in Komtar Street, Penang 2
- Trip to P.Penang [George Town ] 2011 Well its a nice day to walk around in Penang with my lovely Cow. A simple nice places & full with delicious foods : ) Im just edit it to a short MTV about 4 minute a song :) so it can fit up too many scene that i has been capture, Quite difficult for me to choose which the scene to edit on this MTV :) I hope you all can enjoy. For more information u are always wellcome to drop me a massages or add me to your facebook list. [ umigallery.weddingstudio@ ] Film by Andrew [ Umi Gallery ] Canon EOS 5D MK2 Canon EF 17-40 F4 Glidecam HD2000
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about penang
“PenangWeb.com > Blog. FREE shuttles for Bon Odori Festival 17th July 2010. by admin on 16. Jul, 2010 in Penang Events, Penang News. Bon Odori Festival's committee and Rapid Penang are working together to provide FREE bus shuttle for this Saturday's Bon Odori Festival 17th July 2010”
— Blog | Penang Web Directory, Travel Guide and Online Community,
“Do your blog able to bring influence to society? All the while, we do have same dissatisfy with certain party, complaint on certain product and services, Penang Blogger Law Forum. Files under Blogging Tips & Tools | Posted by calvyn. Do your blog able to bring influence to society? All the while, we do”
— Blogger Law forum at Penang USM | IT Engineer's Blog,
“Looking at a 5 day break next Spring. Any experiences of locations/hotels etc. Thanks I suspect that's why some people on this forum are so down on Penang”
— Penang - Thailand Forum,
“Updates Blog powered by WordPress Web Design by Rudy's Webworks All rights reserved 2006-2010 Church of the Immaculate Conception Penang, Malaysia”
— Immaculate Conception Church, Penang,
“Penang Guides, Penang Travels. Enjoy your holidays in Penang with our many colorful events. My Penang Blog will give you timely updates”
— My Island Penang blog, my-island-
“penang classifieds, apartments, jobs, personals, buy & sell classifieds. for expats and internationals living in penang, malaysia”
— penang classifieds for expats and internationals,
“The best online travel forum with over 900,000 members. Get worldwide travel and vacation advice from real travelers. Ask travel questions on any aspect of your trip and get real answers from real locals and tourists”
— Penang, Malaysia Travel Forum - ,
“Civil society groups under the umbrella of Penang Forum 3 are inviting the public to participate in elections The Working Group for the Penang Forum is holding a public forum "Penang Forum 2′′ from 9.00am to 5.00pm at the Caring Society Complex along”
— Penang Forum " ,
“Penang Blog will get you updated with the recent changes in penang- website. Furthermore, it's free to subscribe. Try it now”
— Penang Blog, penang-
similar for penang
- penang island
- george town
- province wellesley
- pulau pinang
- seberang prai
- state government
- penang bridge
- penang state
- seberang perai
- southeast asia
- municipal council
- peninsular malaysia
- koay teow
- rapid penang
- teluk bahang
- tanjung bungah
- bayan lepas
- batu ferringhi
- travel information
- pearl of the orient
- penang hotels guide
- natural scenery
- small island
- asian games
- cash incentives
- won medals
- star publications
- lim guan eng
- silver medallists
- lim lee lee
- attractions in penang
- penang travel
- city guide
- car hire
- local travel
- city news
- city information
- the pearl
- penang hotel
- beach hotels
- boutique hotels
- gurney drive
- spa resorts
- the bridge
- toll plaza
- penang bridge sdn bhd
- tun hussein onn