- O'Reilly Can't Hide His Peevishness that Jon Stewart Focused on The Factor O'Reilly, with a peevish look we usually only see when he faces off. — “News Hounds: O'Reilly Can't Hide His Peevishness that Jon”, newshounds.us
- Peevish, Peevish,peevish,peevishness,peevishly,peevish States,peevish In A Sentence,peevish Definition,peevish Synonym,peevish Slang,peevish Mama,peevish Penman. — “Peevish, Peevish related news, Peevish related blogs, Peevish”, today.sma***
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Peevishness - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- peevishness synonyms, peevishness antonyms. Information about peevishness in the free online English peevishness - a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger; "his temper was well known to all his employees". — “peevishness - definition of peevishness by the Free Online”,
- fit, huff, ill humor, ill temper, impatience, indignation, infuriation, irascibility, ire, irritability, irritation, mad, miff, outrage, passion, peevishness, petulance, pique, rage, rankling, resentment, slow peevishness. Main Entry: anger. — “Anger - Vocabulary List - ”,
- Peevishness definition, cross, querulous, or fretful, as from vexation or discontent: See more. — “Peevishness | Define Peevishness at ”,
- We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word peevishness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "peevishness" is defined. General (16 matching dictionaries) peevishness: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of peevishness - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- A fit of anger or peevishness; a slight altercation or contention. Draught, Dress, Especially, Fit, In, Liquor, Of, Or, Out, Peevishness, Pet, See, Slight, Small, Tift, To. — “Definition of Tiff”,
- Homeopathic Calms Forte 4 Kids. All Natural. Relieves restlessness, sleeplessness, night terrors, growing pains, causeless crying and sleeplessness Sulphur 6X HPUS for irritability, peevishness. Directions: Children ages 2-5: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until. — “Hyland's, Calm's Forte for Kids - 125 tabs, Organic Mall”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun peevishness has 2 meanings: Meaning #1 : an irritable petulant. — “peevishness: Information from ”,
- Definition of peevishness in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is peevishness? Meaning of peevishness as a legal term. What does peevishness mean in law?. — “peevishness legal definition of peevishness. peevishness”, legal-
- Manufacturing peeves since 2002. Erin on The Ultimate in Snuggly WTF? blaugra on Never buy a microwave off Craigslist. injaynesworld on Never buy a microwave off Craigslist. — “The Peevery”,
- Published on March 13, 2010 in mathematics and peevishness. 0 Comments Tags: pi, pi day, real pi day. Yes, it's that time of the year again, the time for mathematically inclined curmudgeons to gripe about the inadequacies of March 14 as a date for Pi Day. I've expounded on this in the past. — “”
- Peevishness "While we are courting the favour of a peevish man, and exerting ourselves in the most diligent civility, an unlucky syllable displeases, Peevishness "Let no man rashly determine, that his unwillingness to be pleased is a proof. — “The Samuel Johnson Sound Bite Page: Quotes on Peevishness”,
- Liturgical Peevishness. Sr Joan Chittister has just had a reflection published concerning recent developments in the Roman Catholic Church's liturgical life. I agree with much that she says in her article, but she has also lit upon two of my pet liturgical peeves. — “In a Godward direction: Liturgical Peevishness”,
- Priceless moments of peevishness and spleen, vexed relations with workmen and neighbours, and surreal farce combined to make One Foot In The Grave one of the biggest comedy hits of the 1990s. — “One Foot in the Grave: Season 6 - DVD”,
- Wronged by men & betrayed by fate, Bonnie Scarlet sails the airship REVENGE across the known worlds in an unending quest for plunder, justice, and just plain peevishness. — “Bonnie Scarlet & the Sky Pirates Print by Bradley W. Schenck”,
- Definition of peevishness from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of peevishness. Pronunciation of peevishness. Definition of the word peevishness. Origin of the word peevishness. — “peevishness - Definition of peevishness at ”,
related videos for peevishness
- UGLY MUGS.wmv Ugly mug Ugly Mug: this articulated Grims exhibition consists of big canvases painted with aerosolspray mixed with bitumen and oil, black and white pictures and sculptures gathered from natural elements like wood or potatoes. The main theme of his first solo exhibition in Berlin is Nature, and the way he feels her: grim and gloomy. In Grim's personal aesthetic, Nature express herself through human faces noticeably angry and threatening: that's the result of careless human's attitude, full of indifference. Grim, animated by a visceral attachment to the earth, feels the anger and the peevishness emitted by Nature that takes human-shapes to be more easily encoded and understood. The paintings collected in this exhibition are divided in two series. The first, concerning big sized artworks contains in the core of its work the force theme, represented by the form of human figures with big arms and strong shoulders and angry faces, treated with a marked dynamism, speed of stroke and reminds to a sort of personal evolution of the hip hop matrixs puppets. The second, however, shows branches with a human face, once again with a malicious expression, represented as already mentioned earlier, the bitterness and the hatred that Grim warn from Nature. Both series have the common feature that they have been painted using a special mixture of bitumen and oil placing the subjects, mostly created with warm colors in the center of a large white background. His creatures seem to be alive ...
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within pt6 (of12) The Entire plot of the second game in Ubisoft Montreals Prince of Persia trilogy. All of the cutscenes, boss fights and Dahaka chases with plenty more gameplay to fill in the edges. 3:50 I'm just trying to draw attention to the fact that gaining the life upgrades has another effect too. I'd certainly never noticed the glyphs on the floor before. Blade dancers - The blade dancers are lithe, clever, and seductive -- a devastating combination. Their tribal markings and dress belie their origins as women from the tribes that once populated the Island. Long since forced to serve the Empress, they now patrol the narrow walkways and crossbeams of the Palace, keeping its upper reaches secure -- and free from invaders. They are extremely devious, often dancing away from opponents before letting loose with a volley of razor-sharp disc-blades. Once they've distracted their opponent, they'll often vault back into the fray and cut them down in fierce melee combat. Combo attacks Orontes Grudge, Ptolemaios Anger, Wrath of Cyrus, Rage of Darius, Azad's Furious Retaliation, Zaroaster's Ire, Asha's Fury, Ahriman's Revenge and Mithra's Vengeance. These are the names of some of the attacks available to the Prince, below are brief explanations of the origins of these names. 1) The Orontes is a river which runs through Lebanon, Syria and Turkey. 2) Claudius Ptolemaeus (Ptolomy, Ptolemaios ) was a Roman citizen of Egypt. He was a mathematician, astronomer, geographer, astrologer and poet ...
- Edwin Low on The Fundamentals of Health (Part 6: Why Do We Need to Detox) We believe acquiring or maintaining good/optimum health has everything to do with lifestyle choices. Therefore we believe the every day, consistent application of the eight laws of health listed below will reward us greatly with improved health and happiness. These eight laws of health govern the whole man--man as a social being, man as a spiritual being, and man as a physical being. If the whole man is attended to, then only happiness and abundant health will be the result. Even in the case where disease has taken a foothold in the body, we believe that the first step in restoring health is through the proper application of the eight laws of health without the use of "drugs". Only if this fails, do we believe in drug use. We are told that: "Pure air, sunlight, abstemiousness, rest, exercise, proper diet, the use of water, trust in divine power,--these are the true remedies." -- "Ministry of Healing," "Nature will want some assistance to bring things to their proper condition, which may be found in the simplest remedies, especially in the use of nature's own furnished remedies--pure air, and with a precious knowledge of how to breathe; pure water, with a knowledge how to apply it; plenty of sunlight in every room in the house if possible, and with an intelligent knowledge of what advantages are to be gained by its use. All these are powerful in their efficiency, and the patient who has obtained a knowledge of how to eat and dress healthfully may live for ...
- Joseph Philpot - Devotional - December 1 December 1 "What mighty praise, O God, belongs to you in Zion. We will fulfill our vows to you." Psalm 65:1 What a sweet thing it is to bless and praise God! There is no feeling upon earth equal to it. But how often are we in that state when we can neither pray nor praise, when sullenness, frowardness, and peevishness seem to take such complete possession, that, so far from praising God, there is no power even to seek his face; and so far from blessing him, there are even dreadful things working up in the heart against him, which awfully manifest the enmity of the carnal mind. Those who are painfully exercised with such feelings are certain, therefore, that it is God's work to enable them to praise and bless his holy name. And does not the heaven-taught soul come sometimes into this spot, "O that the Lord would give me something to praise him for, would bring me out of this trial, break this wretched snare, remove this dreadful temptation, lift me out of this providential difficulty, bless and water my soul, comfort my heart, strengthen my spirit, give me some sweet testimony of his covenant love!" "O," says the soul, "how I would then bless and praise him! I would spend all my breath in exalting his holy name." But when the Lord withholds from the soul the blessings it so eagerly covets, it can only look at them at a great distance, view them wishfully, and long to experience them. But it says, "Until they come with power, until they are brought in with sweetness, until ...
- pummy push pun pun.mp4 Pummy (Gold) just shot because of premature delivery and impact on daily life so badly keep cried not eat. until the two play together, all are better, eat better, do not howl straight, no peevishness Angry easily, - friends have the same problem may it will help.
- Ada Sophia's Chiquita Dance moves
- Making friends with Iffy Klamath introduces himself to Iffy The Cat in a brief video. Klamath recognizes that even when talking to a cat, a first impression is still important. Knowing this, he regrets mentioning that he eschews a litter box, fearful that he may have triggered some small degree of peevishness in a cat that never goes outdoors (occasional break-outs excepted).
- "Glow Little War Room" After a political preamble about the Bush administration's subterfuge, four verses about the war in Iraq are sung with piano self-accompaniment with "Glow Worm" attribution.
- Butcher's Hook - Ballad of darkness First concert! Chliv Ostrava - Vocal: Mary; solo guitar: Michal Krca; guitar 2: Karel Antosik; bassguitar: George Londa; drums: Michal Juhaniak
- Butcher's hook - Depravity First concert! Chliv Ostrava - Vocal: Mary; solo guitar: Michal Krca; guitar 2: Karel Antosik; bassguitar: George Londa; drums: Michal Juhaniak
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about peevishness
“Top-Rated Blogs. Add a Blog. Info for Bloggers. About Us. All Topics. News Home > Judaism > At the back of the hill > POST TURKEY DAY PEEVISHNESS”
— BlogoWogo - The Blog Network | POST TURKEY DAY PEEVISHNESS,
“Left Hand: Unless I count you differently, total left palm and fingers employments use the classical palm and fingers post. Greatest number of the left palm and fingers performances that I accord you in the arising won't narrows great deal like”
— Guitar Lessons Two – Palm and Finger Technique | Jam Guitar,
“Oscillating between public commentary and personal anecdote, acute observations and obtuse peevishness, this blog is not only my antidote to writers' block but also my favorite procrastination technique. Bonus features: politics, religion, rants, lessons in grammar and composition. More”
— writing | Blog Directory, blog.stanford.edu
“Latest blog added: Shmiras Halashon Daily Text. Welcome! More recent ratings: There is No Excerpt From Blog Post: Folks have been asking me whether I had a good holiday. It's an”
— JBlog Central - The Jewish Blog Network | POST TURKEY DAY,
“aspx">zithromax suspension, 1160, viagra 100, ]:->, , 6187, phentermine abuse”
— Forum: peevishness maintained ancient alter,
“Top. Blog. Forum. Contact Us. Upload (Our) Log In. Sidebar. Links. THE SPOTIFY SHARED PLAYLIST! The Peevishness of the Fellowship Van Hemlock | Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 3:06PM. I'd just like to open by”
— Van Hemlock - Blog - The Peevishness of the Fellowship,
“On the blog I've indulged in a weakness for British words not commonly uttered on these is a splendid word, taking mere whining to a higher pitch of irritating peevishness”
— You Don't Say - English grammar, language, usage and,
“Tis the Season for Ghouls, Goblins, Witches and Bubbling Brews. Between the scary movies, costume choices and candy selection, what kid wouldn't be sleepless, over-stimulated and keyed up?”
— Homeopathy Blog - Homeopathy for Halloween, 1-800
“Community Blog > Letters to my boy > Peevishness. Peevishness. 08 January 2009. Posted by simoriah27. Hi Darl, I Peevishness. on Jan 08 2009 01:53 AM. Sadness. on Jan 03 2009 02:46 AM. Eep! on Jan 02 2009 03:14 PM. My Blog Links. Edit Blog Settings”
— Peevishness - The Depression Forums - A Depression & Mental,
“Homeopathy and More Forum - CALCAREA SILICATA Coughs with coldness, weakness, emaciation, sensitiveness and peevishness, worse from cold air”
— CALCAREA SILICATA :: ,