- Quality Pecans - Direct from the Grower! Delta Pecan Orchard is located in the Mississippi Delta. Since 2001 Delta Pecan has been known for our delicious candied pecans and chocolate turtles. We support local artists and photographers by. — “”,
- Trade association for pecan shelling and processing industry. Site features nutrition, recipes, buying tips, and news. — “National Pecan Shellers Association”,
- TPGA's Annual Conference and Trade Show takes place each July and offers an extensive educational program, oftentimes an orchard tour, and a pecan trade show featuring machinery and equipment vendors, irrigation companies, pecan nurseries, chemical distributors and much more. — “Texas Pecan Growers Association”,
- Pictures and information about the Pecan tree and Pecan nuts. Pecan Tree wood produces tremendous heat for keeping warm, the Pecan wood is known for it's strength and fashioned into fine furniture. — “”,
- "Pecan" is from an Algonquian word, meaning a nut requiring a stone to The pecan tree is a large deciduous tree, growing to 20–40 m (66–130. — “Pecan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Pecan log - 312 results from 162 stores, including Reduced Fat Cheese Log Quartet, Foot Long Pecan Log, Nearly A Foot Long Pecan Log - Wisconsin Cheeseman, Pecan Log Roll Display: 28 Count, A Piece of Heaven Candy Company Pecan Log, Handcrafted. — “Pecan log - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- Let's get cooking! Desserts for all occasions made with Mississippi Delta Pecans - pecan pie, bread pudding, chocolate candies, cheesecake and much more. — “Pecan Dessert Recipes”,
- Read about the history of Mountain States Pecan, you may even learn a thing or two about We pioneered the technique for transplanting mature pecan trees, see how we do it!. — “Mountain States Pecan”,
- This publication introduces the basics of pecan culture and presents pecan farming techniques that emphasize sustainable and organic production methods. — “Sustainable Pecan Production”,
- Definition of pecan in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of pecan. Pronunciation of pecan. Translations of pecan. pecan synonyms, pecan antonyms. Information about pecan in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. pecan trees, pecan. — “pecan - definition of pecan by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- One Hundred Years of Uncompromised Quality -- Bass Pecan Company is reknowned for providing fresh pecan products that you would be proud to serve to your family, or give as gifts to your friends, clients, and customers. Our Bass Pecan Plantation. — “Pecans,Flavored, Gifts, Corporate,Trees,Pie,Tins, Basket”,
- Pecan definition, a tall hickory tree, Carya illinoinensis, of the southern U.S. and Mexico, cultivated for its oval, smooth-shelled, edible nuts: the state t See more. — “Pecan | Define Pecan at ”,
- pecan n. A deciduous tree (Carya illinoinensis) of the central and southern United States, having deeply furrowed bark, pinnately compound leaves,. — “pecan: Definition from ”,
- Premium inshell and shelled Texas pecans, pecan candies, homemade pecan pies and pecan gifts. — “”,
- You Found It! A free and easy pecan pie recipe with step by step instructions and lots of pictures. — “Pecan Pie Recipe”,
- Discover new recipes for an old favorite- pecan pie- with recipes and ideas from . — “Pecan Pie Recipes”,
- Pecans soon became an important trade item. The first recorded shipment to England was documented in 1761. Pecan nuts were derived from seedling pecan trees until about 150 years ago. — “HS982/HS229: The Pecan Tree”, edis.ifas.ufl.edu
- Whether you're baking a traditional pie, adding a little extra zest to your salad dressing or giving your diet a much-needed health boost, The Pecan Store always has the freshest, highest-quality products available, every time you need them. Labor Day fun. Pecan Store September 3rd, 2010. — “Pecans, Nuts, Cooking, Baking Blog”,
- Cheap pecan Catalogs - Best price pecan from pecan factories ,Compare price from 2816 pecan suppliers & manufacturers.Select pecan for sale products from China suppliers provided by . — “pecan for sale - Compare prices,Buy cheap pecan from 2816”,
- Hello and welcome to ! We are your one stop destination for the Pecans you've been looking for. Choose from Pecan Chocolates and Bagged Pecans. It does not matter what you're looking for we can help you find it with the lowest prices. — “Pecan | Pecan Chocolates | Bagged Pecans | Pecan Chocolates”,
- Pecan is the common name for a large, North American deciduous hickory tree, Carya illinoinensis, characterized by alternate, pinnately compound leaves, deeply furrowed bark, and an edible, oval nut. The term also is used to refer to this smooth, thin-shelled nut of commercial importance. — “Pecan - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Pecan Manufacturers & Pecan Suppliers Directory - Find a Pecan Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Pecan Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Pecan-Pecan Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on ”,
related images for pecan
- © 1999 2000 by Randal Alhadeff All rights reserved
- Adam 58 kb Jack 68 kb Jurda 51 kb Kiska 80 kb Pecan 95 kb Prochajda 69 kb Štěpán 57 kb Venda 62 kb
- 3 pecan face 088 med jpg
- pecan jpg
- 9 Fresh Fruit Flan
- ทั้งสิ้นจริงๆ ทำออกมาได้ 20 ชิ้น ขนาดสี่เหลี่ยมจัตุรัส 2 ถั่วพีคาน pecan หรือวอลนัท walnut 1 ถ้วย สับหยาบๆ ไม่มีหรือไม่ชอบ ก็เปลี่ยนเป็นเม็ด
- I still want my I AM A PARADE SHIRT and Sachel my publicist wants a MADE WITH PURE BUTTER shirt ASAP Seen here with our BFF Mara Davis
- Pecan 3
- のペカンの実を採りに行った 今年はたくさんなっている方だ しばらく干したら食べられる 産地ではどうやって採っているのかしらん 投稿者 管理者 日時 14 19 | パーマリンク
- pecan jpg
- pecan log jpg
- Star State and New Braunfels The Capitol Dome in Austin is the only dome in the US which is taller than the Capitol Building in Washington DC by 7 feet Everything is bigger in Texas even pecan nuts did you know June 8 in San Antonio Texas
- pecan jpg
- cp6 gif
- PecanTree jpg
- pecan jpg
- Comments 3 Comments Tags
- Photo Brad Haire
- Pecans were everywhere such a great personal touch The connection between Sheridan and Justin was so awesome Check out this series of photos
- Pecan jpg
- Pecan Map JPG
- まだ未熟なものもあるが とりやすいところになっている実がだんだん少なくなってきている とはいえ まだもう何回かはとれるだろう 写真は 先週採ったペカン 採りたてのものは中の実にくっついているものが取りにくく ついた
- 4 pecan face 086 med jpg
- Pecan jpg
- Pecan JPG
- Pecan gif
- Woodgrain Redwood Woodgrain
- pecan jpg
- 1 Lb Milk Chocolate Pecan Bark
- OMG this apple was heavenly I m going back soon to get an
- 2 pecan face 085 med jpg
- pecan jpg
- Click on the image to view full size
- staff The date of that visit is uncertain While visiting the campus Mr Harris shared tree planting tips with students interested in replanting trees lost to storms and old age Sam Harris left demonstrates proper handling of new trees The Friends of the RBC Library have supported the College s pecan grove over the years more information about the
- Recettes Sucrées
- Read full post
- pecan jpg
related videos for pecan
- Betty's Basic Pancakes + Banana, Chocolate Chip, Pecan Panca In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make basic pancakes with syrup, and also 3 variety pancakes--banana, chocolate chip, and pecan--all topped with whipped topping and juicy fresh strawberries--a great meal for breakfast, or any time of the day!!! Ingredients: 1 egg, well-beaten 1 cup buttermilk (or buttermilk substitute) 1 tablespoon sugar 1 1/4 cups self-rising flour 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (to oil a large-sized skillet or griddle; I used peanut oil.) butter (to serve with basic pancakes) whipped topping half-slices of banana mini chocolate chips chopped pecans (Whipped topping, bananas, chocolate chips, and pecans are all for specialty pancakes.) In a large mixing bowl, mix 1 well-beaten egg, 1 cup buttermilk, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir in 1 1/4 cups flour, a little at a time, until all four is mixed in. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, and mix well. The batter will be thick. For each pancake, spoon about 1/4 cup of batter onto a large hot, lightly greased or oiled skillet or griddle. Each 1/4 cup of batter will make a 4-inch pancake. You may do as many as your skillet or griddle will hold at the same time. Turn the pancakes when the tops are covered with bubbles and the edges are brown. When done on both sides, remove each pancake to a tray that has paper toweling to drain any excess oil. Serve on a serving plate while hot. For basic pancakes with syrup, place a 1 tablespoon of butter on top of 2 or 3 ...
- Pecan Pie Recipe This Southern classic pie couldn't be richer or more delicious. Good Housekeeping Videos: Good Housekeeping Magazine: Subscribe to Good Housekeeping: -
- Betty's Brown Sugar-Pecan Filled sour Cream Coffee Cake In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a gorgeous Sour Cream Coffee Cake. It is filled and topped with a luscious mixture of brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Its just the best!!! Ingredients: 2 sticks butter or margarine (1/2 pound), softened to room temperature 2 cups sugar 2 eggs, well beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 8 oz. carton sour cream 2 cups self-rising flour ½ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed ½ cup chopped pecans 1 teaspoon cinnamon In a medium-sized bowl, cream together ½ pound butter or margarine and 2 cups sugar. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs, and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 8 oz. sour cream. Stir well. Add in the butter and sugar mixture, and stir until well-combined. Now, mix in 2 cups self-rising flour. Set aside, while you make your filling/topping. In a small bowl, stir together ½ cup brown sugar, ½ cup chopped pecans, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Spoon half of the cake batter into a well-greased and floured tube pan. Spread out evenly, and sprinkle ½ of the brown sugar-pecan filling over the top. Spoon the other half of the cake batter over the first half of batter and filling, smooth out, and top with the remainder of the brown sugar-pecan filling/topping. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool in the oven with the oven door open for 1 hour. Remove pan from the oven, and transfer the coffee cake from the pan to a nice cake plate (top-side-up). This is not only a beautiful coffee cake, but its taste is splendid!
- Angry Grandpa - Pecan Pinwheel Aftermath The aftermath of the pecan twirl video
- Pecan Tree Shaker We have 90 acres of pecan trees. We have this big machine that drives up to each tree that produced that year and shakes it!
- James Taylor - Making Pecan Pie James Taylor and Joanne Lane prepare Thanksgiving pies; 11/09, Games People Play
- Pecan harvesting Ever wonder how Pecans are harvested? This Video will show you how! Here in Green Valley, we use the latest and greatest in farming equipment technology to ensure the freshness and taste of our pecans. Unlike most fresh produce, which is harvested during the summer months, pecans and other nuts wait until fall. For pecans, harvesting waits until the first hard freeze of winter. This first freeze kills off the green protective shuck around the nut itself causing it to open and expose the pecans inside. It is at this time when harvesting will begin.
- Betty Makes Pecan Puff Cookies with Grandson Carter In this video, Betty and her grandson, Carter, make Pecan Puff Cookies. These are buttery cookies with ground pecans inside, dusted with confectioner's sugar on the outside. Yummy! Ingredients: 3/4 cup pecan pieces, chopped until they are fairly fine 1 cup butter 1/2 cup sugar 2 cups self-rising flour 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 cup confectioner's sugar Chop 3/4 cup pecans finely, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream 1 cup butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Add 2 cups self-rising flour, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, and finely chopped pecans. Shape into 1-inch balls, and bake on ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Roll warm cookies in confectioner's sugar. Let cool, and then roll the cookies in confectioner's sugar again. Place on a nice serving plate. These cookies are very easy to make, and they look elegant and taste great! Enjoy!!! --Carter and Betty :)
- - Yoder YS640 - Pecan Cherry Smoked Baby Back Pork Ribs - Watch step by step in HD as I slow smoke the best 3 racks of ribs I have cooked. Smoked with BBQR's Delight Pecan & Cherry pellets mixed 50 on a Yoder YS640 precision smoker & grill. See why Yoder smokers are winning competition BBQ!
- Lets talk about pecan trees Pecans trees are a good fruit tree considerations. They can be stored for several months and are rich in nutrients.
- Pecan Grafting Demonstration AU Research Assistant Cathy Browne demonstrates the proper way to graft a pecan tree using the 4 Flap/Banana Grafting Technique.
- Betty's Confection Perfection Pecan Pie Bars In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a family favorite, Perfection Confection Pecan Pie Bars. Betty's family enjoys these at almost every holiday celebration. They taste like pecan pie--but they are in bars! Ingredients: 18.25 oz. package yellow cake mix 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine 4 eggs, divided 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar 1 1/2 cups dark corn syrup 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup chopped pecans cooking oil spray Measure 2/3 cup of the yellow cake mixture, and set aside (for later use). In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine, and 1 well-beaten egg. Mix with a fork until crumble. Press crumbs into a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden brown. (Do not overcook, because this is a crust for the pecan pie bars, and it will be returned to the oven for more baking.) Now, combine the 2/3 cup reserved cake mix, 3 well-beaten eggs, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 1/2 cups dark corn syrup, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over the partially baked crust, and sprinkle with 1 cup chopped pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. (I baked mine for 10 minutes, then placed a sheet of aluminum foil over the top to prevent over-browning, and then removed the foil for the last 5 minutes of baking.) Let cool, and cut into ...
- Candied Pecans This video teaches you an easy and effective method to make a real tasty candied pecan. This method also works very well with walnuts, pistachios, almonds etc... They're great on salads, poultry, vegetables and some desserts.
- Angry Grandpa Destroys Kitchen Over Pecan Swirls These kids will always remember this day as the day that was ruined by Pecan Pinwheels. I'd hate to see what Father's Day was like.All you have to do to win awesome prizes is be a subscriber and email your username to YOUTUBE@ Sorry to our international fans - our state's sweepstakes law restricts this contest to most US States. Please read terms and conditions See our main channel page for more info: And check out the Terms & Conditions:
- Betty's Pecan-Crusted Oven-Broiled Chicken Breasts Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Pecan-Crusted Oven-Broiled Chicken Breasts recipe to accompany her Southern dinner, including Brown Sugar-Topped Baked Sweet Potato, Country-Style Pressure Cooker Green Beans, Morning Coffee Blueberry Muffins, Perfect Pound Cake with Sugar Glaze Topping with Crispy, Sugary Nuts, and Triple Chocolate Frozen Ice Cream Pie (all in other videos). Ingredients: 4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 to 10) 1/2 cup flour 1 well-beaten egg 1 cup buttermilk 1 cup finely-ground pecans 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 2 teaspoons paprika dash of ground black pepper cooking spray 1 stick butter or rmargarine, melted Wash chicken pieces and trim off of all excess fat, gristle, etc. Set aside. Place 1/2 cup flour in a gallon-sized zip-lock plastic bag, and set aside. Combine buttermilk and egg in a small bowl, and set aside. Place 1 cup ground pecans, 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons paprika, and a dash of ground black pepper in a separate gallon-sized zip-lock plastic bag, and set aside. Now, take each chicken breast, put it in the bag of flour, and shake it, until completely covered. Next, dip the floured chicken into the buttermilk/egg mixture, and let it drain on a large plate. Continue until all pieces of chicken are coated with flour, and the buttermilk mixture and are draining on the plate. Now, place each drained chicken breast, one at a time, into the seasoned pecan ...
- Chocolate-Pecan Crust How to make a raw chocolate pecan pie crust with Chaya Ryvka on Everyday Dish TV. To get this recipe go to our website www.everydaydish.tv
- Pecan Pie Recipe Demonstration - Recipe here: Stephanie Jaworski of demonstrates how to make Pecan Pie. Pecan Pie, like pumpkin pie, is a staple at most Thanksgiving feasts, especially in the South where pecans are grown. Pecans are actually a native North American nut and they definitely take center stage in this delicious pecan pie where their crisp texture and slightly bittersweet, almost caramel-like flavor is enhanced by a sweet and gooey filling. When you combine that with a crisp and crumbly, buttery pie crust, you have a dessert that will disappear very quickly.
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Paula shares her chocolate pecan pie recipe with chocolatier Max Brenner. Thisvideo is part of Paula's Best Dishes show hosted by Paula Deen . SHOW DESCRIPTION :What happens when America¿s favorite southern cook opens up her kitchen to family, friends, viewers and the best home cooks in the country? It's anyone's guess! Paula Deen is cooking up something new as she rescues viewer recipes, shares stories and traditions with friends and strangers alike, while learning the secrets of some of America¿s best cooks. You just never know what you might get when the queen of southern cuisine dishes up good times and great food with the gang!
- Thanksgiving - Chocolate Pecan Pie Jack Scalfani is joined with special guest Joe Chavez as they make a classic Thanksgiving dessert even better. Here is the recipe: Chocolate Pecan Pie 1 pkg of 8 squares of Baker's semi-sweet chocolate 1 refrigerated pie crust 2 tbsp butter or margarine 3 eggs lightly beaten 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar 1 cup of KARO light or dark corn syrup 1 tsp. vanilla 1.5 cups pecan halves or walnut halves heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coarsely chop 4 squares of the chocolate and set aside. Line a 9 inch pie plate with your pie crust or use a premade. Microwave remaining 4 squares of chocolate and butter until butter is melted. stir until chocolate is completely smooth. Brush pie crust with small amount of beaten eggs. Stir sugar, corn syrup, eggs and vanilla into chocolate mixture until blended. Stir in pecans and chopped chocolate pieces. Pour into pie crust. Bake 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean. Cool for a minimum of 2 hours. Serves 8 people.
- Betty's Pecan Pralines In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Pecan Pralines. This is a recipe that is composed of buttermilk, soda, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla, and pecans. The pralines are "soft," as opposed to traditional sugary pralines. This has been one of my family's favorite confections for many years, and we usually have these pralines during the holiday season. However, they are delicious any time of the year! Ingredients: 1 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon baking soda 3 cups sugar 1 cup butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm 2 tablespoons light corn syrup pinch of salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 cups chopped pecans In a large pot, combine 1 cup buttermilk with 1 teaspoon soda, stirring until the soda is dissolved. Add 3 cups sugar, 1 cup melted butter, 2 tablespoons corn syrup, and a pinch of salt. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (236 degrees F). Remove from heat and let stand until lukewarm (110 degrees F). Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 3 cups chopped pecans. Beat until mixture begins to thicken and loses its gloss. Drop by tablespoonfuls (or size of your choice) onto waxed paper. Let stand until firm. Serve on a nice platter or in a candy bowl. You may store these in an airtight container. Or, you may freeze these and thaw when ready to serve. If you are having guests for New Year's Eve or New Year's Day, this is a gorgeous and luscious addition to your party. I hope you enjoy the pralines ...
- PECAN PARK CAMPGROUND San Marcos Texas A great riverside San Marcos Texas RV park with tons of fun activities and huge pecan trees near Austin and San Antonio Texas
- Betty's Fabulous Pecan Pie--40-Year-Old Recipe! In this video, Betty makes her one-and-only favorite 40-year-old pecan pie recipe. I think you're going to *love* this one! Ingredients: 9-inch unbaked pie crust 1 cup dark corn syrup 3/4 cup sugar (In my demonstration, I said 1 cup sugar, but 3/4 cup sugar is better.) 2 tablespoons flour 1 teaspoon salt 2 eggs 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1 cup pecan halves 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Heat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium to large mixing bowl, mix together 3/4 cup sugar, 1 cup dark corn syrup, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon salt. Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time. Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk, 1 cup pecan halves, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and mix well. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust. Cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil (cut in appropriate strips) to avoid over-baking the fluted crust. Bake 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. This is my all-time favorite pecan pie. I wouldn't think of trying to improve on it!
- Pecan Pralines In this episode of the Crafty Gemini show I teach you how to make my version of some super yummy pecan candy/pecan pralines. It only requires a few ingredients: sweetened condensed milk, milk, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and pecans.
- Chocolate pecan pie recipe: How to make chocolate pecan pie This gorgeous chocolate pecan pie will be the perfect dessert to finish off any dinner with a flair. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows how to make this extra special chocolate pecan pie. Recipe: How to make chocolate pecan pie 1. Heat oven to 325°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch pie pan as directed on package for one-crust filled pie. 2. Tuck the edge of the crust underneath all the way around. Use a fork to make a herringbone design in the crust. Do this by pressing the fork into the crust at adjacent diagonals all the way around. 3. In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs; beat well. Reserve 2 tablespoons chocolate chips for topping. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups pecans. Spread evenly in crust-lined pan. 4. Bake at 325°F. for 55 to 60 minutes or until deep golden brown and filling is set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. 5. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In small microwave-safe bowl, melt reserved 2 tablespoons chocolate chips in microwave oven on MEDIUM for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; stir. 6. Dip each of 10 pecan halves in chocolate. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate is set. 7. Garnish pie with whipped cream and chocolate-dipped pecans. Pillsbury's chocolate pecan pie recipe serves ten.
- Pecan and Apricot Stuffing - Dressing Recipe A wonderful all-purpose holiday stuffing and dressing recipe. For more info check the recipe at: Enjoy!
- Ani Phyo's Raw Food Desserts: Pecan Pie Cookie Recipe -Ani Phyo on tour for Anis Raw Food Desserts speaks at World Fest, May 16, 2009. Ani shows you how to make Pecan Pie Cookies from her new book. For more information on Ani, her raw food books, free recipes, more videos, and organic ingredients, visit her at:
- Microfunk aka 2000 and One & Dave Ellesmere - Pecan Minimal Techno
- Betty's Pecan-Potato Chip Cookies Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make gorgeous and flavorful Pecan Potato Chip Cookies. These are butter cookies, with some potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans added. My grandson, Carter, taste-tested these and said they were good—and "crunchy!" Ingredients: 1/3 cup finely crushed potato chips ¼ cup chopped pecans ¾ cup sugar ¾ cup butter, softened 1 egg yolk 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 ½ cups self-rising flour 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional) ½ cup sugar (optional) In a large bowl, beat ¾ cup sugar, ¾ cup butter, 1 egg yolk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until light and fluffy. Add 1 ½ cups self-rising flour and mix well. Stir in 1/3 cup potato chip crumbs and ¼ cup chopped pecans. Form dough into 1-inch balls and place 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheets. If you would like to have the tops of the cookies sugared, dip the bottom of a 3-inch glass into a saucer containing 1 teaspoon olive oil, and then into a small bowl containing ½ cup sugar. Flatten balls with the bottom of the sugared glass. Keep coating the bottom of the glass with sugar before flattening each cookie. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheets and place on cooling rack or flat plate to cool. When cool, arrange cookies on a nice serving plate. These make a wonderful sweet-salty snack for children and adults! Enjoy!!! --Betty
- Betty's Traditional Southern Pecan Tarts In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Traditional Southern Pecan Tarts. I was inspired to make these tarts after our trip to Jean Farris Winery, where Rick and I shared a Bourbon Pecan Tart for dessert. The pecan tarts I am making in this video do not have any alcohol or chocolate chips. These are just the traditional style of pecan tarts. Ingredients: 3 ounces cream cheese, softened ½ cup butter, softened 1 cup flour (all-purpose or self-rising) cooking oil spray ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar 1 teaspoon butter 1 egg, well beaten ¼ teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla 2/3 cup chopped pecans Combine 3 ounces cream cheese and ½ cup butter, and blend until smooth. Add 1 cup flour, mixing well. Refrigerate dough 1 hour. (You may use the dough immediately, if it is workable.) Shape the dough into 24 balls. Shape each ball into a small shell and place it in a muffin pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray. The pastry shell should cover the bottom and go up the sides of the muffin tin about ½ inch. Bake the shells at 350 degrees (F) for about 10 minutes before filling. Watch to make sure the shells do not get over-browned. While the shells are baking, make your pecan filling: Combine ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 well beaten egg, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 2/3 cup chopped pecans. Bring the partially baked tart shells out of the oven and place 1 teaspoon filling into each shell. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for an ...
- Betty's Pecan-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a dish for your holiday table, her Pecan-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole. It consists of luscious, spiced, whipped sweet potatoes, with a wonderful crumbly mixture of brown sugar, butter, flour and pecans on top. Festive and scrumptious! Ingredients: 3 cups sweet potatoes or yams, cooked (I used canned sweet potatoes.) ½ cup sugar 2 eggs 1 stick butter or margarine, melted 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg cooking oil spray or butter for greasing baking dish Topping: ½ cup flour (I used self-rising flour.) ½ stick butter or margarine, cool from the refrigerator 1 cup light brown sugar 1 cup chopped pecans In a large mixing bowl, mash 3 cups cooked sweet potatoes and mix with ½ cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 stick melted butter or margarine, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg. (You may use an electric mixer to make a smooth mixture.) Pour into a greased 8-inch by 10-inch (or similar) oven-proof baking dish. (I used cooking oil spray to grease the baking dish.) Now make the topping: Mix ½ cup flour, ½ stick cool butter or margarine, 1 cup light brown sugar, and 1 cup chopped pecans, until crumbly. (You may want to use a pastry blender for the flour, butter, and brown sugar, and then stir in the pecans afterward.) Sprinkle topping over the sweet potato mixture in the baking dish, and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and beginning to brown on top (about 20 to 30 minutes). This is my favorite holiday sweet ...
- Betty's Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad. I chose only four ingredients for this salad, but you can experiment with flavors and textures to make a salad of your liking. It is great for entertaining! Ingredients (for 2 salads): about 4 cups washed and dried baby arugula lettuce (You may substitute baby spinach or other greens, in the amount you want for the number of salads you're making.) ½ cup dried cherries (You may use another dried fruit or fresh fruit.) ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled (You may substitute blue cheese crumbles or cheddar/Colby cubes.) ½ cup glazed pecans, broken in pieces (You will find a recipe for Glazed Party Pecans in bettyskitchen.) In a medium-sized salad bowl, place 4 cups baby arugula lettuce, ½ cup dried cherries, ½ cup feta cheese crumbles, and ½ cup glazed pecan pieces. Toss gently, and then serve onto a salad plate. Provide a salad dressing of your choice. I served my Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad in a Parmesan Cheese Salad Bowl, accompanied by bottled Poppy Seed Dressing. It is a delicious combination of flavors and makes a beautiful presentation! I hope you like this idea for creating and serving salads! --Betty :)
- Watch Pecan Harvesting In Arkansas Each fall, pecan growers in Arkansas harvest the delicious morsels for the nation's holiday treats. Here you see the process from start to finish, from tractors sweeping them off the ground, to giant nylon bags that hold 600-800 pounds each, ready for shipment to wholesalers. Produced by Housecall4, central Arkansas' best choice for in-home computer repairs and services.
- Betty's Springtime Spinach-Pecan Salad In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Spinach-Pecan Salad. This is a great combination of fresh spinach, caramelized pecans, apples, red bell pepper, and feta cheese—with its own oil and vinegar dressing. Luscious! Ingredients: ½ cup caramelized pecans (recipe available in bettyskitchen) 3 to 4 ounces fresh tender spinach, washed and dried with paper toweling 1 Granny Smith apple, in thin slices ½ red bell pepper, cut into strips, then halved ½ cup crumbled feta cheese 2 tablespoons light olive oil 2 tablespoons white vinegar Place 3 to 4 ounces spinach in a large serving bowl. Add ½ cup caramelized pecans, 1 sliced Granny Smith apple, ½ red bell pepper strips, and ½ cup crumbled feta cheese. Add 2 tablespoons of light olive oil and 2 tablespoons white vinegar. Toss salad gently. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time. This is a dramatic, elegant, and healthy addition to any dinner. I hope you love it! --Betty ♥
- Betty's Glazed Party Pecans In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Glazed Party Pecans. These are great for the holiday season, but I think you will enjoy them year 'round. Ingredients: 1 cup sugar ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon 2 cups pecan halves ½ tablespoon vanilla extract ¼ cup water 1 additional tablespoon water In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon. Set aside. Also, combine ¼ cup water and ½ tablespoon vanilla extract and set aside. Place 2 cups pecan halves in the bottom of a medium-sized, heavy pot. Add the cinnamon-sugar mixture and sprinkle the vanilla-water over the top of the pecans. Stir all together with a wooden spoon. Place pot over medium heat, and boil, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes thick, about 5 to 10 minutes. When the liquid is evaporated and stirring becomes more difficult, remove the pecans from heat. Add in 1 tablespoon water. Stir pecans to coat evenly. When the liquid begins to thicken, pour the glazed nuts out onto a shallow baking pan that is lined with waxed paper. Separate the glazed pecan, using your wooden spoon. Let cool, and then lift pecans out of the crumbly sugar mixture and place them in a nice serving dish. This is great for parties, and I will also be using them in a recipe soon! Enjoy!!! --Betty
- "Pecan Tuna Cheese Honey Wheat Wrap" - "The Chuckwagon Cowboy" show. Season One - Episode 20 Howdy y'all! Here the 20th episode of "The Chuckwagon Cowboy" cooking show. In this episode, I'm highlighting one of my favorite subscribers to the show, "Damascus Bakery". These fine people sent me some delicious samples of their bread line and challenged me to come up with a recipe using one of their products, so here I am! I hope you enjoy my newest deli creation, my "YEEHAW" delicious "Pecan Tuna Cheese Honey Wheat Wrap'"!. (Ingredients are below) With a running time of just around 14 minutes, this episode introduces the viewers to more insights about me and my cooking style, some "down home" banter and some good ole Southern/MIdwestern KISS (Keepin' It Short & Simple) style comfort food. INGREDIENTS: - 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened - 2 Tbs lemon juice - 1/2 C mayonnaise plus one additional Tbsp for base of wrap - 1/2 cup pecans, chopped finely - 1/2 cup olives w/ pimento, chopped - 1 can (7 oz) white tuna, drained and flaked - 1/4 tsp horseradish - 1/2 tsp sweet relish - shredded lettuce - 1-2 tomatoes, diced - Munster cheese For directions, please follow the instructions in the video! Now this is GOOD STUFF! Please comment on the video and if you like all the episodes from my channel, please SUBSCRIBE! "Good Eatin' & Happy Trails!'
- Solar Energy 'Harvested' On South Georgia Pecan Farm Agriculture has always used the earth's resources to provide mankind with a food source. More recently the world has turned to agriculture to help provide energy sources, with the focus on renewable and bio-fuels. The Monitor's Ryan Naquin takes us to South Georgia where one man is harvesting a new energy crop from the sun.
- Betty's Perfect Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Perfect Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting. It is a delightful mixture of butter, cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and pecans. Ingredients: 1 cup chopped pecans 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened ½ cup butter, softened 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 16-oz. package confectioner's sugar Place 1 cup chopped pecans in a shallow pan. Bake in a 350 degree (F) oven until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Place 8-oz. softened cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter, and 1 tablespoon vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add a 16-oz. package confectioner's sugar and beat at high speed until smooth and spreadable. Stir in 1 cup toasted pecans (cooled). Spread icing on cooled cake, cupcakes, or cookies. I used the Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting to ice an Italian Cream Cake. The Italian Cream Cake is the cake I chose for my Easter dinner, and I will be uploading the cake before long. I hope you enjoy the Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting! --Betty
- Jim Carrey - 20 Pecan Pie Jim + Eric & Ramezy
- Betty's Brown Sugar Caramelized Pecans In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Brown Sugar Caramelized Pecans. They are tremendously easy to make; just add some butter and brown sugar to pecans and heat for a very small time, and you have tasty caramelized pecans! Ingredients (for ½ cup caramelized pecans): 1 tablespoon butter ½ pecan halves 1 tablespoon brown sugar In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over low heat. Add ½ cup pecan halves and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until brown sugar dissolves and coats pecans. Cool pecans on a pan lined with waxed paper. These Brown Sugar Caramelized Pecans may be use to top a cake frosting, to decorate a sundae, or as an ingredient in a green salad. They are YUMMY! --Betty
- How To Make Pecan Pie ACH Food Companies - How To Make Pecan Pie made with Karo Syrup. Produced by: Yellow Dog Productions -
- How To Make Pecan Pie (Southern, Soulful, From Scratch Recipe) Pecan pie is such a simple pie to make yet so many people seem to struggle with getting the right balance of sweetness, that perfect firm, yet soft texture and the right nut-to-filling ratio. Yep, sometimes the easiest recipes can be a pain in the ass! This homemade pecan pie recipe (with a few personal alterations) has been in our family for as long as I can remember. It's a trusty old standby that hasn't let me down yet. When newbies to the family taste it for the first time it gets a lot of "now that's a pecan pie!" remarks. This recipe gets passed around a lot during the holidays and somewhere got the name "Ova Yonda Pecan Pie". I've tried other pecan pies and this one continues to be my favorite. Easy, pure comfort. What I love about this pecan pie recipe is that it starts with a flavorful, homemade crust that goes so well with pecan pies. The filling sets to perfection with a sweetly balanced caramel vanilla flavor. The toasted pecans are crunchy (none of those chewy pecans here!) It's just a simple, well-balanced pecan pie. GET RECIPE: Music by Kevin MacLeod
- Pecan Pie with Caramel dave is baking a Pie! Pecan Pie!
twitter about pecan
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about pecan
“Oh Nuts Blog. All about Nuts Candy Chocolates and Dried Fruits Gifts " All About Hanukkah | Main | Chanukah Gelt Chocolate Coins " How to Make Pecan Pie. Pecan pie is a popular food for the holiday season. So we have put together a few How To”
— How to Make Pecan Pie (Oh Nuts Blog),
“Royalty Pecan Farms Blog. Harvest Time is Here. Written by Royalty Pecan Farms Tuesday, 19 October 2010 13:51 Bring the entire family to Royalty Pecan Farms for food, fun, and festivities every Saturday this fall”
— Royalty Pecan Farms Blog,
“This is a blog to share and discuss poetry. The collection of inspirational poems are based on the "hovering branches, knotty limbs, and deep roots of my childhood under the pecan tree”
— My Pecan Tree Poetry Blog,
“pecan's BodyBlog for now, i'm going to use this blog again. it's weird, i saw the previous post is about 2 years old. it seems that i stay in the shape i'm in (or more like before this contest, actually) with moderate exercise and my regular diet”
— - pecan's BodyBlog,
“Pecan Blog. Contact Us. 2010 Pecan Harvest. October 29th, 2010. The 2010 pecan harvest at Little Eva Plantation has finally begun. Join their Facebook page or visit their blog for up-to-date photos and information on what is happening at Natchitoches Pecans”
— Pecan Company Blog,
“Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery Search Shop News Catalog My EdiblesNEW Contact Forum Blog You can purchase directly from us here at Daley's, here is the link to the pecan page. http://.au/Nuts/pecan.htm. Calculating your own freight is very simple on our web site”
— Forum: Pecan Nuts, .au
“Blog. Green building and energy efficiency. Posted by Brewster McCracken on August 1, 2010 with No Comments | Read More " This summer, Pecan Street Project will be launching a new research and development program on green building and energy efficiency”
— Blog | Pecan Street Project,
related keywords for pecan
- pecan pie recipe
- pecan pie
- pecan crusted chicken
- pecan tree
- pecan pie bars
- pecan crusted salmon
- pecan sandies
- pecan bars
- pecan crusted trout
- pecan tassies
- pecan pie recipe without corn syrup
- pecan pie recipe food network
- pecan pie recipe paula deen
- pecan pie recipe martha stewart
- pecan pie recipe southern
- pecan pie recipe with molasses
- pecan pie recipe from scratch
- pecan pie recipe epicurious
- pecan pie recipe paula dean
- pecan pie recipe alton brown