- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Patagonia. Get exclusive content and interact with Patagonia right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Patagonia | Facebook”,
- Patagonia clothing company is a designer of outdoor clothing and gear. We make organic cotton clothing, sportswear, travel clothing, technical Regulator® and Synchilla® fleece and Capilene® underwear. We also have children's clothing, kids;. — “www.patagonia.sk”, patagonia.sk
- John McCarthy talks to Bianca Jagger about her travels and to Matthew Rhys about Patagonia John also talks to the Welsh actor Matthew Rhys about his trek on horseback across Patagonia. — “BBC - BBC Radio 4 Programmes - Excess Baggage, Human Rights”,
- User-generated article on the geographical region of Patagonia , in South America, partly spread between Argentina and Chile. Features the physical geography, geological conditions, climate, and vegetation of the region. — “Patagonia - Wikipedia”,
- information about the communities of Patagonia, Sonoita and Elgin in southern Arizona. — “Welcome to The Mountain Empire: the communities of Patagonia”,
- Authorized North Face Retailer. Moosejaw has free shipping on North Face Fleece Jackets, Arcteryx Jackets, Mountain Hardwear Fleece, Patagonia Jackets, North Face Backpacks and much more. — “Moosejaw Mountaineering”,
- EXPLORING CHILE Tailor-made Trips in Chile.We offer Top class trekking programs in Torres del Paine ,Atacama desert, Easter Island Tour,Wine tour in Chile, fly-fishing in Patagonia. — “Travel Patagonia, fly & drive Patagonia, Taylor made trips to”,
- Patagonia's proactive approach centers on using products and processes that are least harmful to the environment Patagonia was the first outdoor clothing company to produce Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR®) fleece (made from plastic soda bottles) and began manufacturing their entire sportswear line of. — “Patagonia up to 60% off at Sierra Trading Post”,
- Plan your trip to Patagonia with The New York Times Travel Guide, featuring the best hotels, restaurants, museums, shopping, bars and more in Patagonia. — “Patagonia Travel Guide - Hotels, Restaurants, Sightseeing in”,
- InterPatagonia shows you all about Esquel for your trip to Patagonia: Hotels and accommodation, tours, photos, adventure and tourist services. — “Summer vacations 2011 in Esquel: Vacations in Esquel, Patagonia”,
- The Park's main attraction is Pali Aike Cave, where the earliest evidence of human presence in Patagonia, of 11,000 years ago, was found here: three cremated human skeletons and other prehistoric vestiges. depends on the "Instituto de la Patagonia", a Scientific Research Centre incorporated to. — “Patagoniabrand.cl - Patagonia de Chile”, patagoniabrand.cl
- Patagonia Hotels: On TripAdvisor, find traveler reviews, candid photos, and cheap prices for 64 hotels in Patagonia, Chile. — “Patagonia Hotels: Read Patagonia Hotel Reviews and Compare”,
- Environmentally conscious designers of technical outdoor clothing for skiing, climbing, snowboarding, mountain biking, paddling, running, and travel. — “Patagonia”,
- Home Page MIRRORS. TABLES. DINING TABLES. COFFEE TABLES. SIDE TABLES. FINISHES. CONTACT. MUSIC : BITTER:SWEET . MATING GAME. Content copyright . PATAGONIA TRADING CO. All rights reserved. — “Home Page”,
- Patagonia at 6. Up to 75% Off Retail! It's time to get your brand fix! Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. — “Patagonia - Shoes, Bags, Watches - 6”, 6
- Patagonia A tableland region of South America in southern Argentina and Chile extending from the Río Colorado to the Straits of Magellan and from. — “Patagonia: Definition from ”,
- View our complete selection of Patagonia. We offer product videos, consumer reviews and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. — “Patagonia - FREE SHIPPING | Winter 2010 Collection”,
- Patagonia. Step into the world of writers and photographers as they tell you about the best, worst, and quirkiest places and adventures they encountered in the field. Get the facts behind the frame in this online-only gallery. Pick an image and see the photographer's technical notes. — “Patagonia @ National Geographic Magazine”,
related images for patagonia
- It s a three and a half hour flight from Santiago to Punta Arenas the southernmost city in Chile home to about 150 000 residents plus the many tourists who come from all over the world
- patagonia jpg
- patagonia jpg
- Thursday February 17 2009
- in Patagonia It is a single image HDR An amazing place at the foothill of a 30 mile glacier and at the base of some huge peaks This shot was taken just before we jumped in the kayaks
- OBELISK Patagonia
- Una región importante es Patagonia Es una región que incluye Chile y la Argentina Está en el sur del país Es muy salvaje con montañas y lagos Es como el norte de Norte América Las pampas esttán el el
- L Argentina è un Paese unico nel panorama sudamericano la straordinaria varietà di paesaggi la bellezza dei suoi luoghi più celebri la presenza di animali allo stato libero nonché
- patagonia jpg
- El Periodista Con la colaboración de 15 agrupaciones musicales y solistas entre los que destacan Joe Vasconcellos Inti Illimani y Los Difuntos Correa el disco Voces X Patagonia se suma a las
- Canada Type in 2008 shown on the right Mahalo Ass Cape 2008 TBFM Billboard 2008 letters cpmposed of veggies Soft Bouncy 2008 rounded sans Renard 2008 Antarctica Metaphor Patagonia 2007 rounded sans Belshaw Donut Robot 2007 sans Soft Serve 2008 comic book or ice cream cone ad typeface designed by Haley Fiege and James Arboghast at Sentinel Type
- PATAGONIA JPG
- http eduluz files wordpress com 2007 10 patagonia 250 jpg
- patagonia002 jpg
- nubes juegan con el viento ha crear las figuras más inverosímiles que puedan existir Que grande es el mundo y que real Real a mis ojos y con el poder de ser perpetuo a mi efímero paso Escrito por danienlosconfines el 01 03 2007 21 42 | Comentarios 0
- Ugly Dolls So ugly you can t help but love them October 2007 Patagonia Exciting new footwear for Fall September 2007
- my wife and I selected the name Huenuleufu for our land and house based on my initial impression on the top of the mountain To a comment of mine David Harms asked how can moving to Patagonia be traumatic Well for a start we discovered that we won t have a phone The phone company has an old technology and it don t sell more lines Well cell phones are expensive but
- Green English School 第1期
- Patagonia Red Fox
- Patagonia jpg
- patagonia jpg
- http www inmopatagonia com img patagonia 20real 20estate jpg http www adventuresforsingles com images Patagonia 20185 jpg http www inkas com tours jpg files jpg photos chile explora patagonia jpg lets not forget Argentine people look more European than most white Americans plus their women are beyond hot
- PATAGONIA jpg
- patagonia jpg
- のを見てカメラを取りに急ぐ ちょっと待ってと祈りながらＤ２００で撮る 今回は自宅の前での出来事 ラッキーだった 2009 1 22 PATAGONIA スキーウエアは１０年以上同じものを着ている 毎年新しい物をと思いながら滑るのは年 数日のこととそのままになっていたが
related videos for patagonia
- Sea Legs: A Patagonia and Fletcher Chouinard Surfboards Film Patagonia surf ambassadors head to the Indian Ocean to test surfboards and gear, visit local communities and surf as many waves as daylight allows. Belinda Baggs, Mary Osborne, Fletcher Chouinard and Chris, Keith and Dan Malloy join up with Adam Kobayashi and the crew of the Southern Cross for the trip.
- Patagonia Surf Video: Talkin' Pipe w/ Gerry Lopez Pt. 1 On November 10, 2007, Gerry Lopez and his surfing hero, Jock Sutherland, gave a slide show presentation entitled "Talkin' Pipe" at the Patagonia surf shop in Cardiff, California. They talked about their own experiences at Pipeline and shared observations on the current scene there to a backdrop of photos provided by Jeff Divine and Surfer Magazine. Produced and coordinated by Cardiff store manager Devon Howard, the event drew a standing room only crowd numbering over 550 people. We're proud to present this multi-part series and hope that it gives you a sense of what it's like to sit down and hear two surf legends talk story. To get on the Patagonia Cardiff event mailing list, contact store_cardiff@. Check out Patagonia's surf line at /surf. Photos provided by Jeff Divine and Surfer Magazine Edited by Justin Rowe Video footage courtesy of Amy Williams and Ian O'Roarty Event produced and coordinated by Devon Howard Music by Sus Corez (/suscorez)
- Patagonia MLC Travel Bag Review If you're looking to do a lot of business related travel and want something a little more professional than a regular backpack then check out the Patagonia MLC Travel Bag. Sleek and lightweight, the MLC still features the same durable construction seen in Patagonia's outdoor line. It features: • meets airline carry-on requirements. • Main compartment opens like a book for easy packing, access and organization with acompression pocket to secure contents • secondary zippered sleeve pocket separates dirty clothes or shoes • Padded back panel holds shoulder straps • separate padded pocket stores a laptop or works well as a clothing organizer • ticket/passport pocket • quick-access pocket for office/personals • Three carrying options: Backpack: ergonomic shoulder strapstuck neatly into a zippered compartment; Shoulder bag:comfortable split-shoulder strap for over-the-shouldercarry slides over carry handle when not in use; Briefcase: Two carry handles • Fabric: 1200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining:200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethaneand a DWR (durable water repellent) finish • Volume: 45 L (2746 cu in) • Seam Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.5" x 4.5" (52.07x34.29x11.43 cm) • Weight: (2 lbs 9 oz) (1.318 kg) •MSRP: $159 Special Thanks to YOUNGS BACKPACKING for hosting this review. If youd like to visit/contact them, they can be reached at: 2508 Telegraph Ave Berkeley, CA 94704 (510) 548-7463 youngsbackpacking@ This Video shot with a Canon G9 on loan.
- Patagonia Video - Lynn Hill Climbing in Mill Creek, Utah Watch Patagonia's climbing ambassador, Lynn Hill, climb in Mill Creek, Utah. Lynn Hill is one of the most accomplished rock climbers in the world. Lynn's combination of power, grace and endurance is evident in Utah. Credits: Videographer:Brad Lynch
- This is Patagonia Xtreme Jamming
- Extreme Dinosaurs - The Giants of Patagonia - Part 1 Amazing new discoveries in South America are revolutionising what we thought we knew about the dinosaur world. It now seems that South America was home to both the largest meat-eater - so new it's still without a name - and the largest herbivore - the enormous long-necked Argentinasaurus. And what's more, these dinosaurs lived at the same time in the same place. So it's possible that like in a science fiction movie, in this prehistoric world these two giants of their kind fought each other in a spectacular clash of the Titans. Horizon follows the scientists to Argentina as they unearth one of these giants - a brand new species of dinosaur; the biggest carnivore ever discovered. Not yet named, this new creature is even bigger than T. rex, the so-called 'king' of the carnivores. The new giant South American predator had a skull bigger than a man that was full of serrated, knife-like teeth and long powerful jaw muscles. They could dissect their prey with almost surgical precision. But even this formidable killing machine couldn't alone have taken on the massive long-neck, Argentinasaurus, which was the height of a five-storey building. It must have hunted in a pack. The problem is, the mega-meat-eaters have always been assumed to have been solitary creatures. The evidence shows that they lived and hunted alone. If they weren't pack hunters, then they would never have attacked Argentinasaurus. So it looked like the idea of a mighty battle between these two giants was simply ...
- Man vs Wild - Patagonia [HQ] [part 1] Man vs Wild Season 3 Episode 5 - Patagonia [HQ] [part 1]
- Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Kate Rutherford explains the benefits of the new Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover. The Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover offers an extremely lightweight, wind-blocking, moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finished 100% all-recycled polyester shell. Find the new Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover at
- A PATAGONIA SHORT FILM: Sea Legs; Surfing Northern Sumatra Patagonia surf ambassadors head to the Indian Ocean to test surfboards and gear, visit local communities and surf as many waves as daylight allows. Belinda Baggs, Mary Osborne, Fletcher Chouinard and Chris, Keith and Dan Malloy join up with Adam Kobayashi and the crew of the Southern Cross for the trip.
- Patagonia Wetsuits 2010 Director Chris Malloy and filmmaker Jason Baffa team up for a fresh look at Patagonia's wetsuit lineup for 2010.
- Beautiful Patagonia - Torres del Paine This short film captures the stunning natural beauty of Chilean Patagonia featuring the mountains of Torres del Paine National Park -- jagged granite ridges and spires capped with shale, snow and glaciers. Using time-lapse photography three days of sunlight, clouds, rain and moonlight are captured to show the majestic beauty of this natural wonder. The images are enhanced by the spiritual music from the album "Shiva Shakti Om" by Angelika (). Learn more about this film and the festivals where it's been shown at http
- Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Review The Patagonia Puff Pullover is a piece of clothing that can save you when that unexpected cold front hits. Durable, compact, and lightweight, the Nano can be crammed into any corner of your pack until you really need it. It features: - Ultralight face fabric that sheds water and blocks wind - Deep center-front zipper allowing for easy ventilation - Stuffs into a self-storage left chest pocket - Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth - Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. - Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One. - Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program - 266 g (9.4 oz) - Made in Thailand and Vietnam. However, the Nano Puff, like a lot of Patagonia products, has one main flaw in my book: the price. At $160, the Nano will be overlooked by a lot of budget conscious buyers which is a shame because it is a quality item that you're only gonna have to buy once.Special Thanks to YOUNGS BACKPACKING for hosting this review. If youd like to visit/contact them, they can be reached at: 2508 Telegraph Ave Berkeley, CA 94704 (510) 548-7463 youngsbackpacking@ This Video shot with a Canon G9 on loan.
- Patagonia dreams Four young belgian climbers embark on a expedition in Patagonia in 2006. They climbed the mythical route "Riders in the storm" (Torres del Paine) in Chili and attempted to climb the majestic "Fitz Roy" in Argentina. Be ready to dream about endless rock faces in the most beautiful environment.
- Patagonia Footwear Sourcing Patagonia Footwear General Manager, Craig Throne, appraises the positives and negatives of Patagonia footwear manufacture -- including natural latex outsoles, leather tanning, the use of solvents, and packaging. The Patagonia Footprint Chronicles allows you to track the environmental impact of a specific Patagonia product from design through delivery. Watch more at .
- Patagonia Wetsuits featuring Keith Malloy, Dan Malloy, Wayne Lynch and Mary Osborne Patagonia surf ambassadors Keith Malloy, Dan Malloy, Mary Osborne and Wayne Lynch, along with designer Glen Morden, give firsthand perspectives on Patagonia wetsuits. Learn more at
- Patagonia Common Threads Garment Recycling from Timmy O'Neil It's a global underwear crisis! Patagonia special agent Timmy O'Neill sets off for Tokyo in a ridiculous green undie suit, committing one cultural blunder after another, on his mission to inspire people around the world to recycle their old Capilene® underwear. It's all in support of Patagonia's Common Threads Garment Recycling Program - an easy way to help conserve natural resources and reduce your impact on the environment. Visit /recycle for details.
- Patagonia Men's Board Shorts Patagonia Men's Board Shorts for Spring 2011 -- featuring Keith and Dan Malloy and Kohl Christensen. From the spring 2011 Patagonia Surf digital catalog.
- Trout Bum Diaries Vol 1 - Patagonia An AEG Media Production AEG Media's first feature production To purchase the full lenght version of this film visit:
- La Pampa Patagonia Argentina Turismo La Pampa
- Patagonia Video - Yosemite: Ground Up Perspectives Inspired by the recently rediscovered Glen Denny photographs of sixties climbers that we featured in our Patagonia Spring 2007 catalog, we went to Yosemite to see what climbers in the Valley are up to today. We spent a couple days in October 2006 roaming the Valley with a camera and talking with climbers about their relationship to Yosemite climbing and climbing culture. Credits: Cast:Jonathan Gleason, Cast:Leo Burk, Cast:Leo Holding, Cast:Lori Butz, Cast:John Dickey, Cast:Ruthann Lorentzen, Cast:Mike Schaefer, Cast:Timothy Randall, Cast:Ron Kauk, Cast:Ivo Ninov, Cast:Greg Loniewski, Cast:Kate Rutherford, Cast:Beat Kammerlander, Cast:Scott Parry, Cast:Logan Talbott, Cast:Scott Solinko, Cast:Dean...
- Patagonia Video - Keith Malloy, Belinda Baggs, and Friends Patagonia Surf Ambassadors Keith Malloy, Belinda Baggs, Hiromi Hasegawa-Suitt, Crystal Thornburg and Jeff Johnson make the most of small surf during the holding period waiting for the swell to pick up for the Patagonia Pipeline Bodysurfing Classic, Hawaii. Les surfeurs Patagonia Keith Malloy, Belinda Baggs, Hiromi Hasegawa-Suitt, Crystal Thornburg and Jeff Johnson s'eclatent dans les petites vagues en attendant le swell pour se lancer dans le tube. Videographer: Dave Ogle
- Patagonia Fitz Roy Nicolas Favresse in "Royal Flush" - Fitz Roy (Argentina)
- Patagonia Oceans As Wilderness- Synthetic Seas As part of our Oceans as Wilderness campaign, we present one of four video shorts from "Research Clips" a DVD by the Algalita Marine Research Foundation. "Synthetic Sea" investigates the effects of plastic pollution in our oceans. Please visit for more information or to order the full DVD. Visit to learn more about Oceans as Wilderness
- Travels to the edge with Art Wolfe - Patagonia 01/03 Travels to the edge with Art Wolfe - Patagonia, Mt. Fitz Roy 01/03 Rugged Patagonia offers Himalayan-quality drama in a small package. Just above El Chalten, South America's unofficial trekking capital, rises the jagged silhouette of Mt. Fitz Roy—revered and iconic in the world of mountaineering and photographed thousands of times. Art sets off in search of a different and unique view of the peak. En route, he treks through an ancient forest, fords an icy river, goes under a glacier, and traverses one of the largest ice caps in the world.
- What Comes Next? Environmental Responsibility and the Patagonia Supply Chain Patagonia asks the experts: What are the greatest threats now facing the environment? Is sustainability a real and achievable goal? Can business ever move beyond sustainability - leaving the planet better than we found it? How do we need to change business - and our behavior - to start to substantially lighten our footprint? We get some surprising and contradictory answers. Dig deeper at
- Patagonia Down Sweater Review The Patagonia Down Sweater is one of those essential clothing items that most people tend to overlook when packing for a cold weather expedition. Comfy, warm, and lightweight, the Patagonia Sweater will probably be one of your most used items when outdoors. It features: - Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high tear-strength - Quilted construction stabilizes the high-quality down - DWR-coated center-front zipper - External pockets: two handwarmers with DWR-coated zippers - Internal pocket: one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop - Nylon-bound elastic cuffs - Drawcord hem - Materials - Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester mini-ripstop with Deluge® DWR finish - Materials - Insulation: 800-fill-power goose down - Weight: 349 g (12.3 oz) If there's one Achilles' Heel to the Down Sweater (and most Patagonia products in general) it's the price. Most people will shy away from the $169 price tag with out considering the fact that it's an item that you'll be wearing everyday, all-day out on the road. If you're gonna spend a lot of time outdoors and you need quality mid-layer for warmth, you might want to give this a look. Shop around at retailers and online for the best price you can.Special Thanks to YOUNGS BACKPACKING for hosting this review. If youd like to visit/contact them, they can be reached at: 2508 Telegraph Ave Berkeley, CA 94704 (510) 548-7463 youngsbackpacking@ This ...
- Patagonia Video: Creating the Future Patagonia National Park Conservacion Patagonica, a non-profit organization dedicated to protection of wildland ecosystems and biodiversity in the Patagonia region of Chile and Argentina, is working towards the goal of creating Patagonia National Park, a world-class park similar in size to Yosemite National Park in California. This video vividly showcases the proposed park's landscape and makes a compelling case for its protection and restoration. It also touches on environmental threats to the area like a massive hydroelectric project that would dam two of Patagonia's wild and pristine rivers, one of which runs right along the edge of the proposed Patagonia National Park. For more: http
- Patagonia's Reno Service Center - LEED Certified When we needed to expand our distribution center in Reno, Nevada we looked to the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, certification standards as our guide to building a green building that balances environmental responsibility, resource efficiency and the comfort and well-being of our workforce. The Patagonia Footprint Chronicles allows you to track the environmental impact of a specific Patagonia product from design through delivery. Watch more at .
- Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
- Patagonia Ascent of Cerro Torre and Fitz Roy
- Dinosaurs 3D: Giants of Patagonia www.dinosaurs3 If it weren't for a series of cataclysmic events; a comet impact being first on the list, our planet could well still be the domain of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs fascinate us so much, that many people wish they were amongst us. Fortunately, the large format Dinosaurs 3D will be the closest thing to actually being in the presence of the extraordinary creatures without looking into our own extinction at the same time. Following Pr Rodolfo Coria, a world-reknown Argentinian paleontologist, we visit sites of major discoveries he has contributed to in Patagonia and travel back in time to see these amazing beasts come to life. Patagonia has given us the largest living animal to have ever walked the Earth: the titanesque plant-eating Argentinosaur, and its nemesis, the Giganotosaur, a bipedal carnivore, that could easily challenge the famous T-Rex. Deeply rooted in science, the film carries the audience through the lives of two specimens of these superb achievements of evolution. The action is intense and the landscape is out of this world. At times, the camera takes us into space to witness the movement of the tectonic plates or the arrival of a comet that will seal the fate of the Dinosaurs. As the movie leaves our Patagonian giants behind to jump forward to the end of this extreme chapter of Earth's history, we learn through science that although most species of their evolutionary branch have disappeared, the Dinosaurs are still with us ...
- Free South Africa - Big Wall Free Climbing in Patagonia with Nico, Sean & Ben Patagonia ambassadors Nico Favresse and Seán Villanueva with mandolin and tin whistle in hand and photographer Ben Ditto on the Central Tower of Torres del Paine for more extreme jamming and the first free ascent of the East Face via the South African Route. Enjoy similar videos at
- Patagonia Surf Video: Talkin' Pipe w/ Gerry Lopez Pt. 2 On November 10, 2007, Gerry Lopez and his surfing hero, Jock Sutherland, gave a slide show presentation entitled "Talkin' Pipe" at the Patagonia surf shop in Cardiff, California. They talked about their own experiences at Pipeline and shared observations on the current scene there to a backdrop of photos provided by Jeff Divine and Surfer Magazine. Produced and coordinated by Cardiff store manager Devon Howard, the event drew a standing room only crowd numbering over 550 people. We're proud to present this multi-part series and hope that it gives you a sense of what it's like to sit down and hear two surf legends talk story. To get on the Patagonia Cardiff event mailing list, contact store_cardiff@. Check out Patagonia's surf line at /surf. Photos provided by Jeff Divine and Surfer Magazine Edited by Justin Rowe Video footage courtesy of Amy Williams and Ian O'Roarty Event produced and coordinated by Devon Howard Music by Sus Corez (/suscorez)
- Patagonia Video - Belinda Baggs Surfs California Patagonia Surf Ambassador Belinda Baggs takes work to the water -- product testing near Patagonia's Ventura, California headquarters. Born in Newcastle, Australia she started surfing at 14 and was schooled in the ways of surfing by the dredging shorebreak, overhead south swells and local lineup at Bar Beach. In 2000 Belinda won a national title as the 2000 Australian Professional Longboard Circuit Champion and the same year she placed third in the Women's World Longboard Championships in Costa Rica.
- PATAGONIA - THE OFFICIAL UK TRAILER -in cinemas March 4th Marc Evans' (My Little Eye) visually stunning and inspirational film about the journey of two women, one looking for her past and the other for her future, will open in cinemas nationwide through Verve Pictures on March 4th. PATAGONIA stars, Matthew Rhys (Edge Of Love and Brothers & Sisters) and Grammy Award winning singer Duffy, in her acting debut. A truly original film with dialogue spoken in both Spanish and Welsh, the impressive international cast also includes Nia Roberts (Solomon & Gaynor), Nahaul Perez Biscayart (Glue) and Marta Lubos (Motorcycle Diaries).
- Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race 2010 Video News Release #3 It's a ten-day adventure at the end of the world, a story of women and men struggling with nature: the Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race from February 9th to 17th 2010 is the world's last truly wild expedition race. Using only the traditional navigation tools of map and compass, the competitors trek, mountain bike, climb, and kayak in mixed gender teams representing eleven nations. At Chilean Patagonia's remote island of Tierra del Fuego, they traverse more than six hundred kilometres in ten days or less through unnamed valleys, the majestic snow covered Darwin Range as well as the freezing waters of the legendary Beagle Channel, showcasing one of the globe's last untouched landscapes.
- aysen patagonia chile Aysén, Patagonia Chile, main highlight, some of the amazing things you can see and do in Aysén. www.aysenpatagoniachile.travel
- Fly Fishing Patagonia A fabolous DVD of a 55 minutes. All you need to know about dry flies.
- Exploring Oceans: Patagonia At the Peninsula Valdez, a pod of orcas undertakes a daring dining ritual, risking beaching themselves to catch seals and sea lions. These waters are also home to Chilean sea bass, albatross, and Magellanic penguins.
- Patagonia Video: Sonnie Trotter Climbs First Free Ascent... June, 2006, Squamish, BC Patagonia climbing ambassador Sonnie Trotter climbed the first free ascent of Cobra Crack (5.14). Sonnie worked the overhanging, thin-finger crack 30--40 times over the past few years, often rope-soloing the route to dial the moves, before completing it all-free. Sonnie said, "It's very rare to find a climb that is both overhanging, and so aesthetic. The fingers fit inside, but barely -- if the crack was any more shallow, it would be just another impossible wall, if the crack was much steeper, it may be impossible -- so I consider that route a gift for climbers. I've spent the better half of 10 years looking for a climb like that. It's perfect." Credits: Paul...
- explora en patagonia Patagonia is a vast region in the southernmost tip of South America. Civilizations with magical rites, sailors and pioneers have contributed to its fame. It is a mythical place, synonymous with exploration. The architecture of our hotel allows guests to enjoy comfort in this remote region. The design creates an aura of simplicity while showcasing the unfathomable beauty of the natural environment. Strategically set on the shore of Lake Pehoé, at the Heart of Torres del Paine National Park explora's Hotel Salto Chico was conceived as an exploration base site. It features refined comfort for total relaxation and the best gear ideally suited for exploring Patagonia. The nearby Casa de Baños del Ona features an indoor heated pool, exercise machines, sauna, massage room and open-air Jacuzzis.
- If you´re fond of...Patagonia Argentina MI/my VIAJE/trip DE/from ESQUEL A/to BARILOCHE CANCION/Song: At the river - Groove Armada "If you´re fond of sand dunes and salty air quaint little villages here and there" DEBERIAS CAMBIAR/u should change: "sand dunes and salty" POR/for "mountains and pure fresh" :-)
twitter about patagonia
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about patagonia
“Trailspace Blog Patagonia. Outdoor Retailer: Highlights from the show. by Alicia MacLeay. posted Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 4:41 am. Outdoor Retailer ended yesterday, and after five days of looking at gear, booths, and trade show hallways, things can get a bit blurry”
— Trailspace Blog - Patagonia,
“Company Blog Checkup: Patagonia. Wednesday, July 18, 2007. Patagonia is an outdoor-clothing This gives Patagonia an excellent opportunity to build its blog, The Cleanest Line,”
— Company Blog Checkup: Patagonia - The Viral Garden,
“Patagonia is the latest multichannel merchant to enter the blogosphere. The manufacturer/marketer of outdoor apparel launched its first blog,”
— Patagonia Launches Blog,
“Patagonia Travel Guide (Arizona, United States) - Read 4 travel experiences, see 74 travel photos, watch videos, and read 2 forum discussions about Patagonia, United States by TravelPod members”
— Patagonia Travel Guide - TravelPod,
“Patagonia Imports Blog. By Ricardo Revello and Lucila Planas. Patagonia Imports October Patagonia Imports its going to take part in the Vancouver Playhouse International Wine”
— By Ricardo Revello and Lucila Planas — Patagonia Imports Blog,
“Posted by caroline @ patagonia gifts at 1:35 PM. Labels: Weekend 8 Posted by caroline @ patagonia gifts at 8:55 AM. Labels: Weekend 9 comments. Thursday,”
— Absolutely Unique,
“Everything about Patagonia”
— Patagonia Blog " Natales Upgrade,
“Another example of how, slowly and gently, Patagonia is making its way into the greater northern Everyone agrees, Patagonia's a vast region; but what you see and how you feel on the Chilean side of Patagonia (lush, moist, spindly wild) is”
— " Blog Archive " Patagonia: Big Place, Lots of Press,
“SHOP LATERAL LINE | TEAM | 2% FOR THE FISH | FISHING JOURNAL | BLOG | ABOUT US. Archive for the 'Patagonia Argentina Fishing Trip' Category. Feb 22 2009. Lateral Line Crisfield Fishing Shirt and Signiture Fishing Hat Spotted in Southern Patagonia south of Esquel with a nice Rainbow Trout”
— Fishing Fly Fishing Blog by Lateral Line Fishing Clothing Fly,
related keywords for patagonia
- patagonia sale
- patagonia outlet
- patagonia shoes
- patagonia argentina
- patagonia az
- patagonia pro
- patagonia clothing
- patagonia promo code
- patagonia jackets
- patagonia jobs
- patagonia sale 2011
- patagonia sale kids
- patagonia sale february
- patagonia sale nyc
- patagonia sale rei
- patagonia sale reno
- patagonia sale portland
- patagonia sale dillon
- patagonia sale fleece
- patagonia sale february 2011
similar for patagonia
- outdoor clothing
- patagonia clothing
- clothing company
- travel clothing
- organic cotton clothing
- outdoor apparel
- outdoor gear
- patagonia outlet
- tierra del fuego
- chilean patagonia
- the andes
- the argentine
- southern patagonia
- technical apparel
- travel gear
- baby clothes
- technical regulator
- new york hotels
- puerto natales
- punta arenas
- torres del paine
- patagonia travel
- patagonia chile
- argentina patagonia
- explora patagonia
- hotel reviews
- sierra trading post
- outdoor clothing company
- lowest price
- highest price
- sustainable products
- fishing apparel
- pet friendly hotels
- el calafate
- san carlos de bariloche
- special offer
- villa la angostura
- hotel photos
- travel guide
- the new york times
- times travel
- homage to patagonia
- travel choices
- land of legend
- rugged beauty
- keith bedford