- Definition of parliamentary in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of parliamentary. Pronunciation of parliamentary. Translations of parliamentary. parliamentary synonyms, parliamentary antonyms. Information about parliamentary in the free online. — “parliamentary - definition of parliamentary by the Free”,
- A parliamentary system of government, in short parliamentarism, is a multi-party form of government in which the executive branch (the Cabinet or the Privy Council) is formally dependent on the Parliament's acceptance. In most parliamentary systems the Prime Minister and the members of. — “Parliamentary system - Wikinfo”,
- What is Parliamentary Procedure? Whether it's a meeting of two people or 200, basic ground rules are a key ingredient for fair and effective meetings. In that event, an organization may want to use parliamentary procedure, or rules of order as they are also known. — “CTAC Library - Parliamentary Procedures”,
- States currently utilizing parliamentary systems are denoted in red and orange—the former being constitutional monarchies where authority is vested in a parliament, the latter being parliamentary republics whose parliaments are effectively supreme over a separate head of state. — “Parliamentary system”, schools-
- Parliamentary republics where parliaments are effectively supreme over a separate head of state are denoted in orange. Parliamentary systems are characterized by no clear-cut separation of powers between the executive and legislative branches, leading to a different set of checks and. — “Parliamentary system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Parliamentary procedure provides the process for proposing, amending, approving and defeating legislative motions. Many city councils and boards of county commissioners have adopted Robert's Rules of Order, by reference, for the purpose of providing rules of parliamentary procedure for meetings. — “Parliamentary Procedure”,
- The international observation is a common endeavour involving the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (OSCE/ODIHR), the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly (OSCE PA), the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) and the European Parliament (EP). — “Parliamentary Assembly”,
- parliamentary sovereignty The doctrine that Parliament can do anything except bind its successor', which is the official ideology of the British. — “Parliamentary sovereignty: Definition from ”,
- Parliamentary Democracy is a system of representative government in which the dominant party in the legislature determines the Prime Minister.CIA World Fact Book: United Kingdom This method of government differs from the United States model of. — “Parliamentary Democracy”,
- 1. The Inter-Parliamentary Union is the international organisation of the Parliaments of 2. As the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue since 1889, the Inter-Parliamentary Union shall work for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the. — “IPU Statutes”,
- The United Kingdom, for instance, has not had a coalition government since World War II. However, parliamentary systems of continental Europe do use proportional representation, and it seems that PR voting systems and coalition governments usually go together. — “Parliamentary democracy - Definition”,
- In the historical sense, parliamentary law referred to the customs and rules related to business in the English Parliament. In 1801 Thomas Jefferson published the first book on parliamentary law, Manual of Parliamentary Practice. — “Parliamentary Procedure”, laccd.edu
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Parliamentary - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Parliamentary Quotations. Dullness in matters of government is a good sign, and not a bad one - in particular, dullness in parliamentary government is a test of its Canada evolved within the British Empire: it inherited the Parliamentary system, the Cabinet system and all the other features of. — “Definition of Parliamentary”,
- the first sourcebook on parliamentary law that spoke to the procedural needs of the What is Parliamentary Law? Parliamentary law "is a system of rules that are designed to protect the rights of. — “Parliamentary Procedure”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is the Difference Between a Parliamentary and Presidential System of Government?. — “What is the Difference Between a Parliamentary and”,
- Parliamentary procedures are sometimes slow. Having the supreme executive and legislative power resting with a Retrieved from "http:///wiki/parliamentary". — “parliamentary - Wiktionary”,
- Parliamentary definition, of or pertaining to a parliament or any of its members. See more. — “Parliamentary | Define Parliamentary at ”,
- Complimentary Conference Facilities in most cities. Statewide Court Copyright 1998 - 2009, Parliamentary Reporting, Inc All Rights Reserved. — “Parliamentary Reporting, Inc”,
- A parliamentary system, also known as parliamentarianism (and parliamentarism in U.S. English), is distinguished by the executive branch of government being dependent on the direct or indirect support of the parliament, often expressed through a vote of confidence. — “Parliamentary system - Wikipedia Mirror”, wiki-mirror.be
related images for parliamentary
- SECURING LOVE
- The latest edition of Parliamentary News produced by Gloucester MP Parmjit Dhanda includes an article on our campaign See The Article
- parliamentary procedure workshop You may click on the image below for better viewing Parliamentary Procedure Workshop
- << Back to Reports and Guides
- Parliamentary Special August 2008
- Mark and his team on the steps of Parliament House 2006
- ThEy LiE We DiE galerie d images p4b
- parliamentary jpg
- Mitsuhiro Miyakoshi was newly appointed parliamentary secretary for MAFF on January 8 replacing Mineichi Iwanaga Mr Miyakoshi 51 is an LDP member of the Lower House elected from
- parliamentaryprocedure jpg
- 1 ROMANIAN PARLIAMENTARY BU jpg
- The Devon Group
- Applications are invited Click on the Related Links for Details Related Link
- their markets and also the gateway through which Mainland companies look for investment opportunities around the world it will stand to gain and will recover together with the mainland Â
- guwahati parliamentary constituency
- MAP Cuddalore district Parlimentary constituencies
- Hungarian Parliamentary Foreign2B jpg
- Oman Pakistan Papa New Guinea Rwanda St Helena St Lucia Scotland the Seychelles South Africa Sri Lanka Swaziland Trinidad Tobago Turks Caicos Uganda the UK and Zambia Pictured are Austine Imhobobho Nwankwagu Nigeria Ashok Bhatt India Speaker William Hay MLA and Zakawanu Garuba Nigeria For further information contact Stephanie Mallon Northern
- Stormont Parliamentary Building After a fortnight s break to recuperate and regroup it wouldn t have been unreasonable to hope that the Assembly might return with a zing in its tail Well
- birdlogo jpg
- purpose of parliamentary procedure to ensure that all voices are heard in group decision making PHOTO ATTACHED Parliamentary Procedure Bandera Middle School National Junior Honor Society and Student Council members surround Dr Kevin Dyes after the workshop
- people The increase of participants for this year indicates a growing interest among Canadian companies in doing business with Asia particularly Hong Kong and China according to Mr So Picture shows the Hon Perrin Beatty President and CEO of the Canadian Manufacturers Exporters Canadaï ½s largest trade and industry organization delivering a keynote speech entitled
- Labour News July 2009 MPs Expenses Special Click here to download it as a pdf
- MDG 5 Improve Maternal Health
- 04 34 22 May 2006
- lot of the seat is actually under Doncaster so voters will have Doncaster postcodes and phone codes and be closer to Doncaster town hall but have their votes counted in Barnsley Town Hall 1 Doncaster Central Colour code Pale Blue
- 14 50 18 September 2007
- a face full of fire extinguisher as he and his associates attempt to wash out the blockaded committee room with a fire hose It s a wash who won UPDATED More pics from LA Times inside NY Times photo Kim Ju seong
- The Chief Purposes of Motions
- Canada s Parliamentary Poet Laureate site 2006 Our Neighbourhood Magazine November 2006 profile National Post July 15 2006
- Constitutional Form as Opposed to an Absolute Form cannot be seen merely as an unrealistic or an undesirable option for that matter History has followed different paths in France Revolution and Great Britain Restoration to reach the same goal nevertheless Parliamentary Democracy photocomposition ©DK
- Hungarian Parliamentary Foreign1B jpg
- Line up leaving Horse Guards
- Парламентарни избори през 2005 депутатски места по район cc by sa 3 0 Спас Колев NordNordWest
- Secrétaire parlementaire Secrétaire parlementaire Andrew Saxton North Vancouver Colombie Britannique Andrew Saxton a été élu pour la première fois à la Chambre des communes en 2008 Avant de faire carrière en politique fédérale M Saxton a été PDG de King George Financial Corp
- It was a great honour to sign a copy of my book which would be held in the beautiful parliamentary library The head librarian Bill Young stands behind me Michael Ondaatje winner of the GG
- Parliamentary Library St Lawrence Cruise
- ParliamentarySolutions jpg
- 12 04 9 August 2006
- CICParliamentaryInternship jpg
related videos for parliamentary
- INEC Parliamentary Elections Mayhem of Saturday April 2 2011 A video diary of the flopped parliamentary election in Nigeria
- Anime Expo 2007 Otaku Parliamentary Debate Finals Part 1 Anime Expo 2007 Otaku Parliamentary Debate Finals Welcome. This is the Otaku Parliamentary Debate that happened at Anime Expo 2007, July 1st. I'm not sure of everyone's names but it's all there. There is a couple parts where it gets cut. It only gets cut because I was in the process of changing discs. The first cut is on part 2 at the 8:34 mark. The second cut is on part # at the x:xx mark. The quality is horrible as you can't read jack diddly on the screen when I panned over. The fellow with the laptop typed some comments on the excel chart he had up and was funny. The full video on my site has better quality and is also it the original resolution it should be played back on 852x480. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Full Video (273MB XVID) :
- Egypt We Are Watching You 1 - Parliamentary elections إذا لم تشارك اليوم فلا تشكوغداً BBC Documentary Why democracy - Egypt We Are Watching You Film Context In 2005, Mubarak announced that Egypt would hold multi-party presidential elections in Egypt. The elections were given strong support by the US government. The vote was marked by violence and fraud; it was boycotted by large parts of the opposition because they believed it was run unfairly. The voter turnout was remarkably low according to the Carnegie Endowment it was a mere 23 percent. Regardless, the US Government described it as a victory. Mubarak won a fifth term in office and very little was done to address the unfair aspects of the elections. In response to indifference about government and democracy three Egyptian women formed Shayfeen to educate the people about democracy. Political History Egypt was under monarchic rule until 1952 when Gamal Abdel Nasser came to power. Nasser was president from 1954 until he died of a heart attack in 1970. Nasser was a proponent of Pan-Arab nationalism, socialism and the non-alliance movement. He is famous for leading Egypt into the Six Day War with Israel in 1967, which Egypt lost. In 1970 Anwar Sadat came to power. Sadat is most famous for signing the first peace agreement between Israel and an Arab country. The peace agreement was signed in 1979 and is believed to have been the reason for his assassination in 1981. Since then Mubarak has been in power. Mubarak has been liberalising Egypts economy with the ...
- Parlimen Malaysia - Lim Kit Siang: Parliamentary Telecasts! Lim Kit Siang (Ipoh Timur, DAP): April 21, 2005 Editor-in-Chief, New Straits Times Sir, Ref: NST should doubly apologise for its low quality of parliamentary reporting and completely misunderstanding the thrust and purpose of my raising Zainul Arifin's column in Parliament I refer to your front-page report today "'Humiliated' MPs attack NST -- DAP's Kit Siang leads with support from BN members" continuing into page 8, with me leading a quartet of photographs of four MPs on the front-page under the headline question "The untouchables" as well as the commentary by the NST editor-in-chief Kalimullah Hassan in pages 4 and 12, entitled "Column was fair comment". Let me state from the outset that I fully agree that there is an urgent need for a higher standard and quality of parliamentary debate by MPs, which is why I had been consistently and persistently calling for parliamentary reform and modernization to upgrade parliamentary standards and performance. There is, however, an equally urgent need to raise the standard and quality of media reporting and commentary about parliamentary proceedings as well national affairs, which is highlighted by the NST parliamentary reporting and commentary alleging that I had led, with the support from BN members, in an onslaught on the NST for Zainul Arrifin's column "Our MPs are not ready for prime-time TV". SUPPORT AND LOBBY FOR PARLIAMENTARY TELECASTS Bahawa Dewan ini mengambil keputusan untuk membenarkan siaran langsung sidang Dewan ...
- mr brown show-parliamentary language this is mr brown show parliamentary language...
- Scenes at parliamentary debate today Scenes of parliamentary debate today on the motion to censure Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim over his '1Malaysia-One Israel' allegations. The opposition leader was calm and collected as he faced the House and thundered: "Punish me, evict me, imprison me, I shall not waver". Anwar first jab was directed at Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak's for what he claimed was the sudden change of Malaysia' foreign policy which he said used to be 'firm, staunch and respectable'. He even went as far as praising his nemesis former premier Dr Mahathir Mohamed. "Despite our disagreements, I respect Tun Mahathir and his policies," said Anwar.
- Socialist Labour Party: Scottish Parliamentary Election 2007 Party Political Broadcast featuring Ricky Tomlinson, Louise McDaid and Arthur Scargill
- Angola-On its way to the parliamentary elections PART I This video is part of the ongoing Participatory video project between the Angolan human rights NGO OMUNGA and the German/Brazilian based MINIBUS MEDIA. This film is currently being used as a tool for civic education and distributed throughout Angola.The parliamentary elections in Angola will take place on the 5th and 6th September 2008. More info concerning this project also available at: www.minibusmedia-
- Dr.Jayaprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs-2 This part of speech covered election expenditure, freebies, separation of powers, local parties vs. national parties, first pass the post system vs. proportional system, multi member parliament etc.
- (2)Margaret Thatcher 1992 Speech to Parliamentary Candidates Speech
- Barney Frank Sets Republicans Straight on House Rules Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA), serving as Speaker pro tempore, came down hard on House Republicans breaking the rules and trying to propose an amendment on the Stem Cell Expansion legislation. Rep. Frank had to explain House procedure to the new minority.
- Parliamentary Procedure in Action YouTube Session 1A May 23, 2009 Moundbuilders Toastmasters Club #511 Roberts Rules of Order, Leading Effective Meetings Workshop. Session 1A History, Definitions, The Main Motion
- Somaliland parliamentary election, 2005 Somaliland held elections to an 82-member House of Representatives on 29 September 2005. It was the first multiparty parliamentary election conducted in the unrecognized breakaway republic since 1991, when Somalia descended into civil war and Somaliland declared its independence.
- Stephen Harper Conservatives Lie About Canadian Parliamentary Democracy Professor Peter Russell, Principal, Senior College, University of Toronto, tells CBC Television's Keith Boag that "the Prime Minister misled the country" in a misinformation campaign about how minority government works in Canadian parliamentary democracy.
- Cromwell and the Rise of Parliamentary Democracy (clip) Capturing all the color and turbulence of the period, this program portrays the zeal of Oliver Cromwell and his Puritans as they press their Civil War to its triumphant conclusions against proud King Charles of England in 1640. Specially edited by LCA from the feature "Cromwell", starring Sir Alec Guinness and Richard Harris. An LCA release. 33 minutes, color. direct link to purchase complete program:
- Smoking in the Palace of Westminster On the first anniversary of the July 1st UK smoking ban, two men smoke with impunity in the Strangers Bar of the House of Commons.
- Legendary "Elefantenrunde" after 2005 German Parliamentary Election Legandary debate between the then top candidates of the german parliamentary parties in the 2005 election night on Septemer 18th. The front-runners were invited to the 'Berliner Runde' (Berlin Round) moderated by Hartmann von der Tann (ARD) and Nikolaus Brender (ZDF). They should comment on the incoming election results and discuss eventual coalition talks. Paticipants were Gerhard Schröder (SPD), Angela Merkel (CDU), Edmund Stoiber (CSU), Joschka Fischer (Green Party), Guido Westerwelle (FDP) and Lothar Bisky (LINKE, at that time 'LINKE.PDS') Media and politicians expressed their surprise at Schröder's performance in this debate in which he interpreted the results as a mandate to govern. At that time, the chancelor banked on wrong inside information that his party would closely get ahead of the CDU due to overhang seats. Few weaks later the SPD found itsself in an unintended Great Coalition ("Große Koalition") with the conservative CDU under a Federal Chancelor Angela Merkel. English subtitles available!
- Iraq's Parliamentary Elections: Fragile Democracy In the first in a video series about Iraq and the US military's withdrawal of forces, TIME looks at the potential effects of Iraq's second parliamentary elections
- Eco-Town Parliamentary Debate The British Government has decided to build 10 eco-towns, but what originally sounded like a good environmental idea descended into farce as the reality of their plans became known. Join Shadow Housing Minister Grant Shapps in this Parliamentary debate about eco-towns.
- Kirinyaga Central MP loses parliamentary seat www.ntv.co.ke Another Member of Parliament has been stripped of the title 'Mheshimiwa' by the High Court. The election of Ngata Kariuki as MP for Kirinyaga Central stands nullified, after Judge Mohamed Warsame ruled that the 2007 poll for that constituency was not conducted to its conclusion. A former area MP Daniel Karaba had filed the petition. Ngata becomes the eighth legislator to lose his seat through an election petition in the Tenth Parliament.
- Duck Sauce feat Yam Ah Mee - Parliamentary Streisand (SpaTick's Returning Officer Mashup) Who needs Barbara Streisand when u have Yam Ah Mee?:) Pursuant to your request for a MP3 of the Song, I hereby declare the following link to download the song: www18
- ODM Civic and parliamentary candidates ODM candidates
- Kelvin Thomson MP: Population Parliamentary Speech 17/08/2009 "We all know that the world has plenty of problems. Let me run out some that come to mind without much effort global warming, food crisis, water shortages, housing affordability, overcrowded cities, transport congestion, fisheries collapse, species extinctions, increasing prices, waste, terrorism. We scratch our heads and try to come up with solutions. It staggers me that so often we ignore the elephant in the room increasing population.... ...The consequences of the present population pressure are dramatic. In my opinion it is not plausible that the worlds population could double without the consequences becoming catastrophic. And yet when it is suggested that the worlds population is a problem, there is zero interest from policy makers. In my view it isnt so much a problem as the problem..."
- Caroline Lucas wins Green Party's first UK parliamentary seat - Brighton Pavilion Again - Hurrah!
- Dr.Jayaprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs part-1 The first part of the speech starts with good things about functioning democracy, 1979 emergency, political freedom, unelected vs. elected, unaccountable vs. accountable, politics and criminality, defection to party, fractious politics, will state funding for elections work etc.
- Madison, WI Budget Repair Bill Protest 2-16-11 Protesting in Madison, WI 2-16-11
- The Parliamentary System of Canada Copyright of the Senate of Canada's Communications Directorate
- People & Politics | 60 Years of German Parliamentary Debates Berlin-based author Günter Pursch has collected the best bloopers,jokes and insults from 60 years of German parliamentary debates in a new book called Das Parlamentarische Schimpfbuch -- or in an English approximation,the book of parliamentary banter. All of the big names in German politics are included -- from the former chairman of the SPD parliamentary party Herbert Wehner through to present day chancellor Angela Merkel. We show footage of some of these historic blunders,and speak with the book's editor,politicians and linguists. And we also listen in on speeches held in the old East German legislature,the Volkskammer.
- Parliamentary Supremacy - Public Law Free Video Tutorial Is the UK Parliament Still Supreme? Watch the video understand more For Full Video Discussion
- An Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure (A Humorous Approach) For my School's Model United Nations club,my friend and I made an introductory video to explain the basics of parli-pro to young delegates. Shout out to all Model UN people!
- Dr.Jayaprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs Part-3 This part of JP's speech delivered in meeting organized under the leadership of speaker Somnath Chatarjee covers unhealthy coalitions between parties, will recall work, will educational qualifications work, decent persons in politics, political freedom to elected representatives, defection to party, empowerment to committees, public esteem of politicians and executive members,
- UK Parliamentary Elections, 1832 - 2005 Results of each UK Parliamentary Election, since the Reform Act of 1832, which enfranchised many and established the current method of parliamentary elections.
- UW MUN Parliamentary Procedure Video Visit to learn more about the UW-Madison Model UN team!
- Decision Uganda: ***ysis of Parliamentary results Some heavy weights both in the ruling NRM Party and the opposition suffered defeat in the just ended Parliamentary elections.
- Parliamentary republic 'solution' to Egypt's woes Moustafa Elgindy, a member of the Egyptian Coalition for the Opposition and a former member of Egypt's parliament, said the pro-democracy protests will continue until president Hosni Mubarak leaves office. He said the solution is a parliamentary republic with a strong army and a prime minister voted on by the people. He spoke to Al Jazeera from Washington, DC.
- Lebanon's ruling coalition wins parliamentary election - 08 Jun 09 In an election inspiring unprecedented voter turnout, the governing coalition, known as March 14, has retained power in a parliamentary election. March 14 had faced a serious challenge from the Hezbollah-led opposition coalition, known as March 8. Al Jazeera's Todd Baer assesses the reaction to the outcome on the streets of Beirut, the Lebanese capital.
- Parliamentary Elections 2009 | In Fun Or Serious? Germany will elect a new parliament but neither politicians nor voters seem terribly excited. Whats making headlines are the candidates in two satirical films. Is this a harmless expression of humor in politics,or a sign that German democracy is in trouble?
- Who is the Champion of Non parliamentary Language: Ch Nisar VS MQM Tag Team. 1st of all as anyone can see from my videos that I am very unbiased and I am not a fan of either party, but I think Haider Abbas Rizvi and Waseem Akhtar went way too far to please their master.... Ch Nisar quoted a statement by Altaf Ex wife and the MQM tag team dragged everyone in the mud and even said that there is Mujra in every house in Punjab.
- Immediate Response on Parliamentary Dissolution Announcement Immediate Response on Parliamentary Dissolution Announcement today by YB Lim Kit Siang, Malaysian Parliamentary Opposition Leader. Date: 13 February 2008 Time: 12.45pm Venue: DAP Headquarters ---------- PM dissolves Parliament Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi today announced the dissolution of the Parliament at a specially arranged press conference at his office in Putrajaya. He made a brief statement to the media - and carried live by RTM - stating that the Election Commission will have to fix the date for the nation's 12th general election. Abdullah was flanked by his deputy Najib Abdul Razak when he made the announcement. Only yesterday Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi had dismissed speculations that he would be dissolving the Parliament today. "No, not tomorrow," he told reporters yesterday evening. Today, he smilingly explained that he could not divulge any information until his audience with the King - held this morning - to obtain royal assent to the dissolution. Election fever has picked up tremendous momentum since the turn of the year with many political observers and politicians speculating that the general election would be held in March. Political ***ysts and the media had predicted that the much-awaited dissolution of the Parliament would take effect today (Feb 13) because 13 is the prime minister's favourite number. More news:
- Christopher Hitchens on Vladimir Zhirinovsky and Parliamentary Systems (1994 Part 8) November 21, 1994 Watch the full program: Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский, born April 25, 1946 as Vladimir Volfovich Eidelstein) is a Russian politician, colonel of the Russian Army, founder and the leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), Vice-Chairman of the State Duma, and a member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. Despite its name, the LDPR is usually described as a radical nationalist party. Question Time in a parliament occurs when members of the parliament ask questions of Government Ministers (including the Prime Minister) which they are obliged to answer. It usually occurs daily while parliament is sitting, though it can be cancelled in exceptional circumstances. Question Time originated in the Westminster system of the United Kingdom, but occurs in several other countries as well. In practice, the questions asked in Question Time are usually pre-arranged by the organisers of each party; although the questions are usually without notice. Questions from government backbenchers are either intended to allow the Minister to discuss the virtues of government policy, or to attack the opposition. A typical format of such a government backbencher's question might be "Could the Minister discuss the benefits of the government's initiative on -issue-, and is the Minister aware of any alternative policies in this area?" Ministers may attempt to avoid ...
twitter about parliamentary
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about parliamentary
“Assisting organizations with questions about parliamentary procedure. Parliamentary Forum. Do you have questions about parliamentary procedure that you would like an expert response from? Post a question to one of our forums below to get advice from fellow ParlyPro members. Forum”
— - Parliamentary Forums,
“Parliamentary forum of Community of Democracies Declaration is adopted in Washington on the establishment of the Secretariat of the Parliamentary Forum of the Community of Democracies in Vilnius”
— The Parliamentary Forum, parliamentary-
“The Sixth World Parliamentary Forum, which met in the city of Caracas within the Sixth World Parliamentary Forum on the occasion of the Sixth World Social Forum held in”
— Final Declaration Of The Sixth World Parliamentary Forum,
“Another parliamentary blog. It appears we are not alone. There is another blog by of some readers have already been quoted in parliamentary proceedings”
— Another parliamentary blog – Lords of the Blog,
“The Great Lakes Forum on Peace - AMANI Forum The Great Lakes Parliamentary Forum on Peace-AMANI Forum is deeply saddened to learn about the passing of Dr Tajudeen”
— Press Release,
“OSCE Parliamentary Assembly held a Forum focus- ing on The Trans-Asian Dimension of the the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, the. Parliamentary Union of the Organization”
— Trans-Asian Parliamentary Forum,
“Dr. Kasuka Mutukwa, the Secretary General of the SADC Parliamentary Forum, was the overall coordinator of the activities of the The SADC Parliamentary Forum Election Observer Mission Leader launched the Mission on Saturday 9th May 2009”
— SADC Parliamentary Forum :: SADC PARLIAMENTARY FORUM ELECTION,
“The Official Website of the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe Morgan Richard Tsvangirai. A New Era of Democratic and Transparent Leadership. The experience gained by the SADC Parliamentary Forum in observing elections in Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Mauritius is quite revealing. There have been”
— SADC Parliamentary Forum Norms & Standards for Elections in,