- Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system Pangasinan. Search. Yesterday all servers in the U.S. went out on strike in a bid to get more RAM and better CPUs. A spokes person said that the need for better RAM was due to some fool increasing the front-side bus speed. — “Welcome to the Frontpage”, pangasinan.biz
- Open source travel guide to Pangasinan, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Pangasinan travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- Official site of Pangasinan provincial government in the Philippines, featuring information, photos, and news. — “Pangasinan”, pangasinan.gov.ph
- Pangasinan is located on the west central area of the island of Luzon along the Lingayen Gulf. The estimated population of the indigenous speakers of the Pangasinan language in the province of Pangasinan is 1.5 million. — “Pangasinan - NativeWiki”,
- An avenue for all the people of Pangasinan to communicate and express themselves in cyberspace. — “Pangasinan Online Website Philippines”,
- Pangasinan - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Pangasinan”,
- Pangasinan, officially Province of Pangasinan (In Pangasinan: Luyag na Pangasinan), is one of the provinces of the Republic of the Philippines. Pangasinan is located on the west central area of the island of Luzon along the Lingayen Gulf. — “Pangasinan - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine”,
- Dra Felictas and Erwin Fernandez hand-0ver anthology of Pangasinan literature to Gov Espino during the 10th Anniversary celebration of the founding of the Ulupan na Pansiansay Salitan Pangasinan held at the Pangasinan State University-Lingayen Campus on Aug 4-6, 2010. More. — “Welcome to Ulupan na Pansiyansay Salitan Pangasinan”,
- Pangasinan is at the northern portion of the. central plains of Luzon. Pangasinan has two distinct. seasons: dry (from November to April) and rainy. during the. — “pangasinan”, pia.gov.ph
- Pangasinan is located on the west central area of the island of Luzon along the Lingayen Gulf, with the total land area being 5,368.82 square kilometers (3336.030 sq mi) Pangasinan is located on the west central area of the island of Luzon. — “Pangasinan facts - Freebase”,
- Article on the province of Pangasinan, which is famous for its marine park, the Hundred Islands. Contains historical background, photos, and list of tourist attractions. — “Pangasinan - Wikipedia”,
- Officiall web site of Watchtower Society, say legay ya organisasyon ya uusaren na saray Tasi nen Jehova. Autoritadon pakaamtaan nipaakar ed saray sisiaen, bangat, aktibidad. — “Saray Tasi nen Jehova: Watchtower Society Official Web Site”,
- From its meandering coastlines dotted with cream-colored to white sand beaches and protected marine parks and stunning geological formations, secluded waterfalls, centuries-old churches, Pangasinan challenges the traveler to get off the beaten. — “Pangasinan Travel Guide | Tourism Philippines”, tourism-
- Pangasinan Philippines, Pangasinan Businesses, Philippine Business, Philippine Online Directory, Philippine Directory, Pangasinan Online Directory, Pangasinan Directory, Pangasinan News, Pangasinan Online Store,. — “Pangasinan Business Directory - Home”,
- Pangasinan (from Pangasinan: "land of salt" or "place of salt-making"); it is derived from root word asin (from Pangasinan: "salt" Pangasinan. a province of the Philippines located on the west central area of the island of Luzon along Lingayen Gulf and South. — “Pangasinan - Wiktionary”,
- MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES of PANGASINAN - FOURTH LEGDIST. MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES of MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES of PANGASINAN - SIXTH LEGDIST. — “Provincial Election Results Tally - Eleksyon 2010 - GMANews.TV”, gmanews.tv
- Dedicated to people of Pangasinan including photos of the towns, map, and message board. — “Pangasinan”,
- Pangasinan Philippines website provides tourist information, travel guide and political information about the Province of Pangasinan in the Philippines. — “Pangasinan Philippines”, pangasinan.asia
- Pangasinan is one of the provinces of the Republic of the Philippines. The provincial capital is Lingayen. Pangasinan is located on the west central area of the island of Luzon along the Lingayen Gulf. The total land area of Pangasinan is 5,. — “Pangasinan | ”,
- Travel to Pangasinan, home to the Hundred Islands in the Lingayen Gulf and numerous resorts pristine white beaches in the Philippines. — “Pangasinan, Philippines”,
related images for pangasinan
- P4080021 JPG
- Pangasinan Society in Austria
- Camarines Sur Camarines Norte Camarines Sur Capital Pili Municipalities Baao Balatan Bato Buhi Bula Cabusao Pangasinan Capital Lingayen Zambales Capital Iba Municipalities Botolan Cabangan Candelaria Castillejos Iba Masinloc Palauig San antonio San Felipe San Marcelino San
- Standard Public Market Building Calasiao Pangasinan Province Pangasinan Calasiao 1934 Bureau of Highways
- DSC00132 JPG
- Coronation2004 064 jpg
- P4080008 JPG
- The interior of a church at Binmaley This church has an auditorium 100 yards long Pangasinan Binmaley 1920s Field Museum of Natural History
- in 1999 and stopped in Calasiao for a few hours Quite a nice little town It is just inland from the Lingayen Gulf south of the coastal town of Dagupan There is a map of the area here http www asiatravel com philippin ngasinanmap jpg The town is perhaps best known for its religious icon Sanctuario Del Señor Divino Tesoro is located beside the municipal building
- P4080029 JPG
- P4080068 JPG
- islands estuarine forests we have 24 of the known 27 species all over the world and in one stand forest area found in Central Philippines 23 species were present in a 27 hectare area In Bani Pangasinan north Philippines Those are Sonneratia alba trees in the background They attract fireflies
- dancing JPG
- 017 X you should read this but don t need to take it If after visiting you think you may have some useful tips why not drop me a line and maybe I ll include them here Here s a MAP of Pangasinan Province Here are a couple of links to help prepare for your visit THE PHILIPPINES Take a closer look at what s in store
- Coronation2004 063 jpg
- Ibajay Aklan 2 jpg 27 Nov 2006 21 32 136K Santa Maria Ilocos S > 21 Nov 2006 19 58 136K San Manuel Pangasina > 19 Nov 2006 21 39 136K DSC02955 JPG 08 Jul 2009 22 06 136K
- パンガシナン州は サンバレス州の北に有るイロコス地方の州でバギオ市の隣に位置し ダクパン市などが有る
- Updated January 23 2007 Pangasinan Blog 240X320
- image053 jpg
- DSC00133 JPG
- < Back to Home
- P4080018 JPG
- P4080024 JPG
- Alabel 3 jpg 14 Nov 2006 02 41 16K Alabel 4 jpg 14 Nov 2006 02 41 9 3K Alaminos City Pangas > 19 Nov 2006 19 18 84K Alaminos City Pangas > 19 Nov 2006 19 18 187K
- Bundok ng Susung dalaga sa may Mangatarem Pangasinan Ganito ang mga bundok na gusto kong akyatin lagi This photograph was taken while I was driving Galing ko noh
- by intolerantmetal 11 Nov 2009 12 54 pm PLATO ROCKS w Intolerant The Ambassadors and Nyctinasty in Dagupan City 11 21 2009 09 00 PM
- P4080031 JPG
- P4080028 JPG
- 489 Previous Photo Next Photo
- Pangasinan State University Symposium
- La la la la la
- r01 pangasinan lcov jpg
- Alcalanian with guest from Sto Tomas Pangasinan
- dancing again JPG
- P4080019 JPG
- Church and part of the conevtn at Binmaley Pangasinan 1920s Field Museum of Natural History
- Knights of Columbus St Louis Bertrand Asingan Pangasinan Council 10643
- Do You Know
- 73260554 zfQw91Ru jpg
- back to PANA Page
related videos for pangasinan
- Pangasinan, Bayambang, Philippines The name of this town according to the legend, came from the name of a plant called "balangbang" which grew in abundance during the early days. The verdant hills of Bayambang were almost covered by these plants. The people made pickles out of them. As years passed by, these plants became extinct in the vicinity, but the name "Bayambang" which sounds like an echo of the plant's name, was retained and was given to designate this town. Others believed that the name of the town came from the once numerous "Culibangbang" tress (these trees are growing on the hills of Bayambang and at present we can still find some of them). It was said that when the Spaniards first came to this town they asked some natives what this place was called. The people thought the Spaniards were asking about the trees, and so they answered "culibangbang." The Spaniards thought it was "Bayambang" and hence forth they called the town by that name. Bayambang is bounded on the north by Malasiqui, on the south by Camiling, on the east by Bautista, and on the west by Urbiztondo. Bayambang is the farthest town south of the province of Pangasinan. It is gateway to Tarlac in the south. Bayambang in the early days had a big territorial coverage. The municipality of Bautista , Alcala, Sto. Tomas and Rosales were once part of the old Bayambang. Today, however, its size has been considerably reduced after the aforementioned municipalities attained municipal status. According to the records obtained from the ...
- Alpha Kappa Rho -RIOT- PANGASINAN (Sta. Barbara Chapter).wmv
- Ronda Pilipinas 2011 Team Eastern Pangasinan Part 3 of 3 Team Eastern Pangasinan talks about their hopes for Ronda Pilipinas 2011.
- http://rtvm.gov.ph - Press Briefing with PNoy at Bani, Pangasinan rtvm.gov.ph Bani, Pangasinan December 07, 2010
- GA-LILA Festival in Alaminos City Pangasinan PHILIPPINES GA-LILA 7th years Celebration Festival showdown parade, March19,2011....i am really enjoyed the showdown even its so very hot,hot that day!......;-)Ga-lila is Pangasinan or Pangalatok word language in English is come, in tagalog or in Filipino is tara,halika or halina in Ilocano is umayka...
- Ngiriyet ( Ngiti in Pangasinan Version ) - Pangasinan Song Adapted from Tagalog song, ngiti...
- Ronda Pilipinas 2011 Team Eastern Pangasinan Part 2 of 3 Team Pangasinan talks about focusing on training, technique and teamwork to emerge on top at this year's Ronda Pilipinas 2011
- Binmaley Pangasinan -Sigay Festival 2011 As part of positioning Binmaley Pangasinan as the "Seafood Capital of the North", the town celebrated a grand fiesta named as the SIGAY FESTIVAL 2011. Visit : for more Videos and Photos.
- Typhoon Quiel Pounding Pangasinan Philippines. Once again the Typhoon Hunters are there to catch a glimpse of a Typhoon. Here is what we saw. Warning!! For those of you with family and relatives in Pangasinan, please pray for our safety. The water is rising and the Dams will soon open up to intense flooding.
- Miss San Carlos City, Pangasinan 2011 - Jaren Mae Angeles (candidate) Jaren is an official Candidate for Miss San Carlos City, Pangasinan. Out of 27 candidates, she get in at the final 15. so PLEASE, Support her. Thank you! :)
- Pangasinan song - laoas kan pinabli
- PHILIPPINE MEDICAL MISSION, PANGASINAN 2011 Part 3 of 4 PHILIPPINE MEDICAL MISSION, PANGASINAN 2011 The Philippine Medical Society of Florida sponsored and organized the '2011 Medical, Surgical and Dental Mission' in Eastern Pangasinan from January 31 -- February 4. The main venue was in Tayug which is the town of one of the active mission organizer -- Dr and Mrs Del Campo. A day was set aside each for the town of Rosales and San Quintin- birthplace of Dr Lito Tecson, also an active participant of the mission. (It was a grand homecoming for the Tecson's family whose siblings came from Chicago, Virginia and San Diego, California. They all participated in the mission. The rest of the family members in the Philippines prepared a grand dinner party complete with band and dancers held at a relative's nice resort. Dr Tecson commented that the grand party is to honor the missionaries too). Thanks doc!
- Epiphany of the Lord Parish - Lingayen, Pangasinan Epiphany of the Lord Parish - Lingayen, Pangasinan. Founded in 1587
- Pangasinan, Philippines A trip back in August to the Hundred Islands National Park, Bolinao and Patar. Music by Pinikpikan
- Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Toll Expressway TPLEX
- I Love Pangasinan Campaign Video A PIO Presentation 2011 Facebook: Twitter: Website: www.pangasinan.gov.ph
- BUANGES SONG PANGASINAN lyrics parad saray buanges hehe..
- GOD OF ALL GRACE - SFC MMC 2011 Pangasinan
- Ronda Team Pangasinan Part 3
- Typhoon Mina flood Pangasinan Philippines August 28,2011 Check out the flooding here from Typhoon Mina.
- BHC CENTAURS...milo olympics 2011, lingayen, pangasinan bhc cheering squad (hs dept) won the cheering competiton, milo olympics, held at narciso gym, lingayen pangasinan...
- Pangasinan (Rap Song) - K.THUGS & KIM Music Download @ Original Composition! Title: Pangasinan ( Rap Song) - K.THUGS & KIM Artist's: K.THUGS & KIM Music Arranged By: K.THUGS adm Produced by: KalibreRhymes Productions
- Magilas Trail Joyride - Pangasinan Philippines A long stretch road with beautiful farmlands ricelands scenery. The Magilas Trail in Pangasinan, it starts from Binalonan up to Rosales. This bypasses Urdaneta City and other busy towns where traffic is usually heavy, travel time is cut short to alteast an hour if you are under safe driving. It is a nice, well-paved road lined with rice fields and you can say that you are in the province when you pass this route. I wonder why is it called Magilas trail? Anyone who knows information? Please share Music used: The power of one - Groove counsellors The Love Always Ends - DJ Atomic Dogg 77 - FXU
- Texas,Texas, Texas - Insiyong (Pangasinan song) Pangalatok only...
- Typhoon Pepeng in Villasis, Pangasinan Typhoon Pepeng. A file videos on a flash flood at Poblacion Zone 4, San Lorenzo Street, Villasis, Pangasinan during the Flash Flood on October 9, 2009 caused by Typhoon Pepeng.
- Arjohn Gilbert philiippines hundred island pangasinan
- The Province Of Pangasinan - Located about 5-6 hours away from the Philippine capital Manila- the story of the beautiful crescent-shaped province of Pangasinan dates back from hundreds to thousands of years. The curious yet spectacular geological formation -- the 123 islets of the Hundred Islands National Park off the city of Alaminos itself is said to be 2 million years old not to mention the fossilized giant clams that were found at the Coral Mountain found 2 kilometers away from Patar in Bolinao which have an estimated age of about 4-5 million years old.
- Typhoon Quiel pounding Pangasinan as we video this, Part 2 of 2 The Typhoon Hunters are at it again. Here is the latest video we shot of Quiel. This was taken at 2 pm Saturday, Philippines time.
- Basista, Pangasinan - After Typhoon Quiel basista
- THE ACCF ASINGAN PANGASINAN CHURCH ACCF ASINGAN PANGASINAN CHURCH WITH RESIDENT PASTOR, PTR. EMMANUEL G. ELEGINO.
- Pangasinan Pangasinan tourists destination--Watch the grandeur of the Hundred Islands National Park, the white-sand beach of Bolinao, The Cape Bolinao lighthouse, the shrine of our Lady of Manaoag. The reporters here claimed that the swords used in the movies Braveheart, Gladiator, and Lord of the Rings were made in Pozorrubio.
- San Fabian Church, Pangasinan The Dominican Fathers worked for the foundation of San Fabian for two reasons: first, to make it, on account of its climate, as a place of infirmary for their order and second, for the conversion of the Igorot pagans then living near the Christian settlements. To effect its founding in 1717, the main settlement in Barangay Anguio was moved to the site of the present church. Fray Francisco Ferrer is credited as the architect of the original construction of the present church erected after the British invation (1762-1765). Burned in 1856, it was rebuilt under the supervision of Fr. Juan Gutierrez, OP between 1857 and 1860. Together with the convent it was damage by earthquake of March 1892 and again during the Hispano-American war in 1898 and the American liberation in January 1945 when the belfry was destroyed. In 1952, it was renovated for the Diocesan Christ the King celebration in the town. Further improvements were done for the Christ the King celebration in 1977.
- PHILIPPINE MEDICAL MISSION, PANGASINAN 2011 Part 2 of 4 PHILIPPINE MEDICAL MISSION, PANGASINAN 2011 The Philippine Medical Society of Florida sponsored and organized the '2011 Medical, Surgical and Dental Mission' in Eastern Pangasinan from January 31 -- February 4. The main venue was in Tayug which is the town of one of the active mission organizer -- Dr and Mrs Del Campo. A day was set aside each for the town of Rosales and San Quintin- birthplace of Dr Lito Tecson, also an active participant of the mission. (It was a grand homecoming for the Tecson's family whose siblings came from Chicago, Virginia and San Diego, California. They all participated in the mission. The rest of the family members in the Philippines prepared a grand dinner party complete with band and dancers held at a relative's nice resort. Dr Tecson commented that the grand party is to honor the missionaries too). Thanks doc!
- Pangasinan - Rap Song by KTHUGS Province of Pangasinan / Luyag na Pangasinan Luyag na Caboloan The Land of More Than a Hundred Wonders The Premier Province of the North The Heartland of the Philippines The Legendary Kingdom of Princess Urduja Home of the Healthiest and Happiest Filipinos
- Ronda Pilipinas 2011 Team C & W Pangasinan Team Central and West Pangasinan Team Owner talks about how they built their team . Composed of Arnel Quirimit, Renato Sambrano, Reynaldo Navarro, Mark Bonzo, Rener Clauna and Rene Esteban, they're touted as an all-around team that will be one to watch out for at this year's Ronda Pilipinas.
- H. Valdez Pep Squad Milo Little Olympics 2010 Lingayen Pangasinan.mp4
- LORMA @ MILO LITTLE OLYMPICS LINGAYEN PANGASINAN (CHAMPION ) 2007, 2008 AND 2010 CHAMPION....CHOREOGRAPHERS_MT LET CARLO AND NICKY....
- Pangasinan Pangasinan, must be one of the really beautiful places in the Philippines-- if you know where to go. I would because I was born and raised on this little Eden. It has sunny beaches, multi-hued mountains, flower decked gardens, hospitable people and when food is concerned, nothing could beat the taste of our shrimps, crabs and BANGUS available here. And there are different restaurants all over the province vying for your patronage in case you decide to spend a week or two hereabouts. In the slideshow, I gathered some photos from the various town sites of owned by Mr. F. Marinias. I read that it is one of the most visited sites in the world wide web. And it is redundant to say that friends meet friends in this site, which is a melting pot, a watering hole a relaxing place, again if you know where to go.. I was not able to include the other beautiful photos from the ., but there will be other ocassions where I will be able to put them too. Thanks again for watching this video and I hope you will visit this province, whether you are a Pangasinense or not...... Visit us soon!
- Inar-aro taka - Pangasinan Love Song 2011 Salamat ed saramay akpangusto ed samay ginitarak ya version to ya. Nia lamay mp3 to. No labay yun idownload, tan copy paste yoy url to yan video ed adress bar, download mp3 in standard bit.. Parad say inar-aroya asawa yan Cansion.
twitter about pangasinan
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about pangasinan
“The Pangasinan Blog was created as a celebration of the grandeur of Pangasinan- the province, the municipalities and cities that comprise it, landmarks and tourist spots, the rich cultural heritage, the language, the arts and music, the food, the”
— About The Blog | Pangasinan Blog,
“Travel blogs about Alaminos Pangasinan, Philippines - Read 3 travel stories, see 230 travel photos, watch videos, and read forum discussions about Alaminos Pangasinan, Philippines by TravelPod members”
— Alaminos Pangasinan, Philippines travel blogs - travel,
“musings on getting lost and finding my way back I was in Dagupan, Pangasinan for work, coaching high school kids in preparation for their taking various college entrance tests come the next”
— My Blog,
“Ilocos - Pangasinan”
— Ilocos - Pangasinan,
“The best online travel forum with over 900,000 members. Get worldwide travel and vacation advice from real travelers. Ask travel questions on any aspect of your trip and get real answers from real locals and tourists”
— Province of Pangasinan Travel Forum - ,
“SM City Rosales shopper photo blog is published in Rosales Pangasinan. SM City Rosales is the first SM mall in Pangasinan. It was built and opened under the”
— About | SM Rosales Pangasinan,
“The community website of the Municipality of Agno, Pangasinan, Philippines - Forum page”
— Agno, Pangasinan, Philippines | Forum, agn0
“A festival, dubbed as 'Mother of all Festivals,' will unfold here as the province celebrates its 430th foundation day on April 5. This will be the maiden”
— Mother of all Festivals set in Lingayen Pangasinan on April 5,
“Today marks the official launch of The Pangasinan Blog. The Pangasinan Blog was created as a celebration of the grandeur of Pangasinan- the province, the”
— The Pangasinan Blog Launched! | Blackboard,
similar for pangasinan
- right place
- the philippines
- dagupan city
- urdaneta city
- pangasinan language
- province of pangasinan
- northern luzon
- the distance
- nearby towns
- travel down
- down memory lane
- backpack project
- first project
- user agreement
- sun star pangasinan
- boys and girls
- pangasinan news
- provincial government
- vice governor
- photo gallery
- team building
- ilocos norte
- chess championship
- press release
- last march
- athletic association
- narciso ramos
- pangasinan philippines
- philippines website
- mc arthur
- arthur highway
- vice mayor
- area code
- travel and tourism
- tourist information
- hundred islands
- city mall
- travel guide