- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. pachycarpous. The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above. Spelling Suggestions Powered. — “Pachycarpous - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- pachycarpous definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary. — “pachycarpous - Definition”,
- Meaning of Pachycarpous: Having the pericarp thick. — “Definition: Pachycarpous (Meaning of Pachycarpous)”,
- Pachyderm definition, any of the thick-skinned, nonruminant ungulates, as the elephant, hippopotamus, and rhinoceros. See more. pachycarpous. pachycephala. pachycephalia. pachycephalosaur. pachycephalosaurus. pachycephalosauruses. pachycephaly. pachycheilia. pachychromatic. pachydactyl. pachydactylous. — “Pachyderm | Define Pachyderm at ”,
- : The A to Z of Dictionary Definitions on the Net! pachycarpous pachydactyl pachydactylous pachydermata pachydermoid pachyglossal pachymeningitis. Ask the community a question about 'pachydermata'. — “What does pachydermata mean?”,
- Definition of Pachycarpous in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Pachycarpous. Pronunciation of Pachycarpous. Translations of Pachycarpous. Pachycarpous synonyms, Pachycarpous antonyms. Information about Pachycarpous in the free online English. — “Pachycarpous - definition of Pachycarpous by the Free Online”,
- Near Matches. Ignore Exact. Everything2. Pachycarpous (definition) See all of Pachycarpous, no other writeups in this node. (definition) by Webster 1913. Sat Jan 21 2006 at 6:17:28. Pach`y*car"pous (?), a. [Pachy- + Gr. &?; fruit.] ( Bot.) Having the pericarp thick. © Webster 1913. — “Pachycarpous (definition)@Everything2.com”, everything2.com
- Garden Dictionary Word: pachycarpous. pachycarpous. Describes a seed having a thick outer layer or pericarp, e.g., the skin on a cherry. The skin (epicarp, ectocarp, or exocarp), flesh (mesocarp or sarcocarp), and stony outer layer of the seed. — “Garden Dictionary Word: pachycarpous”,
- In a case of aneurysm, determination of the collateral circulation by estimation of the blood pressure. Thickening of the tarsal border of the eyelid. Pachycarpous Having the pericarp thick. Pachycephaly. Abnormal thickness of the skull. — “Pachon's test, pachonta, pachy-, pachyblepharon, pachycarpous”,
- pachycarpous. pachyderm knuckle. Pachydermaboxus. Paci. Paciano. Pacific. Pacific Avenue pachycarpous isn't defined yet. permalink: Share on. Send to a friend. your email: their. — “Urban Dictionary: pachycarpous”,
- Free English Dictionary. Definition of Pachycarpous [a.] - Having the pericarp thick. Fear © Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. Partner:Image Hosting. — “Peerfear | Fear for no peers! > Free Dictionary : Definition”,
- Definition of Muscled with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. cirantin, pimpernels, pachycarpous, weenie_roast, slenderize, hct,. — “Muscled: Definition with Muscled Pictures and Photos”, lexic.us
- pachycarpous pachycephal pachycephalia "pachycarpous pachycephal pachycephalia" found  pachycarpous "pachyaemia pachyblepharon pachycarpous" found. — “pachycephaly”, w9
- pachycarpous. pachycarpous. Describes a seed having a thick outer layer or pericarp, e.g., the skin on a cherry. The skin (epicarp, ectocarp, or exocarp), flesh (mesocarp or sarcocarp), and stony outer layer of the seed (endocarp) form a pachycarpous covering of the seed proper. — “GardenWeb defines pachycarpous”,
- Definition of Pachycarpous. Pachycarpous. Having the pericarp thick. Copyright © 2001 - 2010 | Inquire | Submit | Privacy | Terms. — “Definition of Pachycarpous”,
- 58. pachycarpous. 59. pappous. 60. pedipalpous. 61. peritropous. 62. Search completed in 0.08 seconds. Home Customize Browse Dictionaries Reverse Dictionary Help Link to us Word. — “Words that match the pattern "*pous" - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- pachycarpous. Dictionary: Pach·y·car·pous. Home > Library > Literature Related Videos: pachycarpous. Top. Post a question - any question - to. — “pachycarpous: Information from ”,
related videos for pachycarpous
- How to Pronounce Pachinko Learn how to say Pachinko correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of pachinko (oxford dictionary): noun [mass noun] a J...
- How to Pronounce Pachycarpous Learn how to say Pachycarpous correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. http://.
- How to Pronounce Panics Learn how to say Panics correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of panic (oxford dictionary): noun [mass noun] sudden u...
- How to Pronounce Pabulum Learn how to say Pabulum correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of pabulum (oxford dictionary): noun [mass noun] liter...
twitter about pachycarpous
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about pachycarpous
“WordPress blog about Pa State Witholding Tax Form. Pa State Witholding Tax Form. Pilah, or his God he wondrew a licatise of thand Buckles. Pa61. Packard museum dayton. Pacal industries. Pachycarpous. Pacem in terris retreat center. Paalam na by”
— Pa State Witholding Tax Form,
“WordPress blog about Paboom Vancouver. Paboom Vancouver - said the - That's petunias and fake a quite which was a question, - A Pachycarpous. Pa uc2. Paces Courses London. RSS 2 Posts. RSS 2 Comments. Copyright © 2010 Wordpress Blog. Login”
— Paboom Vancouver,
“Il Blog di OuTKaStO: MAENZA. Anche tu puoi creare un blog gratis su Libero Blog. buy soma line curettement, cialis price dolioform, pachycarpous, best generic cialis pills filensin, buy soma”
— MAENZA, blog.libero.it