- EU Flogs Blogs: "They are overwhelmingly EU-Negative and brought about the Irish "NO" Internet- A fragmented battle ground dominated by Euro-scepticism : "Blog activity remains overwhelmingly negative. — “EU Flogs Blogs: "They are overwhelmingly EU-Negative and”, euro-med.dk
- "The truth of the matter is that, if you look at the health care process, just over the course of the year, overwhelmingly the majority of it actually was on C-SPAN because it was taking place in Congressional hearings in which you guys were. — “Breitbart.tv " Overwhelmingly': Obama Claims Most of Health”, breitbart.tv
- Americans know a good idea when they see one. No matter how many millions of dollars the deep-pocketed polluters spend on spreading mistruths this Voters overwhelmingly (spread +18.8%) rejected this idea in favor of a bill that creates millions of new jobs, reduces our use of foreign oil, holds. — “Heather Taylor-Miesle: Voters Overwhelmingly Support Clean”,
- Newsflash: Democrats in New York Overwhelmingly Pro-Choice. Harold Ford, Jr., the handsome young scion of a prominent Tennessee political family, once seemed to have promising political future. ( Tennessee voted overwhelmingly to ban gay marriage in 2006). — “Newsflash: Democrats in New York Overwhelmingly Pro-Choice”,
- Voters in the Gardena and San Pedro high school communities overwhelmingly favor education reform plans authored by teachers and administrators, according to the preliminary results of an election that took place last week. — “Voters overwhelmingly favor Gardena, San Pedro high school”,
- Czechs voted overwhelmingly to join the European Union in a binding nationwide referendum, according to preliminary results released Saturday. — “Czechs overwhelmingly vote yes in referendum to join EU - The”, .tw
- Jump to: navigation, search. Lake View. — Community area. — Community Looking across Belmont Harbor toward Lake View. Location within the city of Chicago. — “Lake View, Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- LEGISLATURE OVERWHELMINGLY REJECTS GOVERNOR'S MAY REVISION BUDGET TO CUT PUBLIC SCHOOLS BY AN ADDITIONAL $4 BILLION more from California's public schools was overwhelmingly rejected by the California State Legislature,. — “The California Majority Report // LEGISLATURE OVERWHELMINGLY”,
- Read the latest news on health, wellness and nutrition from ,Irish voters overwhelmingly endorsed the European Union's Lisbon reform treaty, results showed on Saturday,. — “Irish voters overwhelmingly back EU reform treaty”,
- $41 billion acquisition makes Merck world's second-largest drugmaker. on Friday both overwhelmingly backed a huge tie-up of the New Jersey neighbors, and shares of both companies jumped. — “Shareholders overwhelmingly back merger of Schering-Plough”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. mostly by far. — “Overwhelmingly - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adverb overwhelmingly has one meaning: Meaning #1 : incapable of. — “overwhelmingly: Information from ”,
- WESTLAKE Voters here overwhelmingly approved nine amendments to the city charter on Tuesday, bringing an end a charter review process beset by controversy on all sides. — “Westlake voters overwhelmingly approve all nine charter”,
- Any writer overwhelmingly honest about pleasing himself is almost sure to please others. Marianne Moore. At the same time, Republicans are pushing a $70 billion tax package that will overwhelmingly benefit the most wealthy Americans and actually increases the deficit by $16 billion. — “Overwhelmingly Quotes”,
- Polls Show Asian-American Voters Overwhelmingly Support Clinton | NY1 News is Time Warner Cable's 24-hour newschannel in New York City, delivering breaking news and features about the five boroughs. — “Polls Show Asian-American Voters Overwhelmingly Support”, ny1.com
- Gallup Poll: World overwhelmingly supports Barack Obama World overwhelmingly supports Barack Obama Among the 70 countries surveyed 30 percent of the citizens said they would rather see Obama elected, compared with 8 percent for McCain. — “Gallup Poll: World overwhelmingly supports Barack Obama”,
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Senate on Friday overwhelmingly passed legislation to expand the nation's largest federal homeownership program in a move that could help struggling subprime borrowers avoid. — “Senate votes to expand mortgage program | Reuters”,
- Definition of overwhelmingly in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of overwhelmingly. Pronunciation of overwhelmingly. Translations of overwhelmingly. overwhelmingly synonyms, overwhelmingly antonyms. Information about overwhelmingly in the free. — “overwhelmingly - definition of overwhelmingly by the Free”,
- While a wave of small-government sentiment swept through most of the nation Tuesday, the area s voters in every instance approved new local taxes. Voters responded by overwhelmingly passing Measure R, which raised the city's sales tax by 1 percent, bringing it to 9.75 percent. — “What recession? Area voters overwhelmingly approve increased”,
- With a large bipartisan majority Thursday, the Senate passed a non-binding resolution expressing opposition to the U. S. Senate overwhelmingly approves resolution against VAT. — “Senate overwhelmingly approves resolution against VAT - The”,
- If the words, "overwhelmingly" and "white" did not already exist, the lamestream media "Beck says he and his overwhelmingly white followers are the inheritors and protectors of. — “Sense of Events: "Overwhelmingly white," yes! "Overwhelmingly”,
related videos for overwhelmingly
- Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA): DADT Repeal Vote Saturday & We Have The Votes Barney Frank tells Keith Olbermann: "I am overwhelmingly confident we're going to get rid of this!"
- The Alyona Show: In Case You Missed It - Full Show 12/22/10 The START treaty was passed overwhelmingly by the Senate. We'll discuss the details of the vote and which lawmakers hopped on board. Next, the way news outlets are covering Muslims and terrorism, is as if they're fueling the fire when it comes to Islamophobia. The Young Turks Ana Kasparian weighs in. Also, Wall Street bankers, especially men, are fuming about the size of their annual bonuses. Then, the White House has announced they're preparing an executive order on indefinite detention for Gitmo detainees. Find out what it means for those imprisoned at Guantanamo. And the census report was released and we take a look at the changing demographics and how it affects metropolitan and suburban areas across the country.
- The US Is an Overwhelmingly Liberal Country, Not Center-Right --The United States, on almost every issue, is a liberal, not center-right nation, and we go through why the connotation associated with the word "liberal" have created a situation in which an overwhelmingly liberal country calls itself, on the whole, conservative. Broadcast on July 28, 2010 Midweek Politics with David Pakman is a nationally syndicated talk radio and program. 24/7 Voicemail Line: (219)-2DAVIDP http
- Overwhelmingly Sherrod Brown voted for middle class tax cuts
- The Overwhelmingly Large Telescope A video by ESO showing the OWL (Overwhelmingly Large Telescope) in motion. The OWL is a 60m diameter telescope planned to be built in Chile, with a focal length of 175 metres, completion some time between 2017 and 2019). Source- More info-
- Canadian NAFTA-gate: Obama did NOT flip flop on NAFTA Canadian network CTV reported that even as Obama was publicly attacking Bill Clinton's role in NAFTA, and arguing for a drastic overhaul, he'd had a top staffer call the Canadian ambassador and arrange a meeting to reassure the Canadians that this was all just "political positioning," pandering for campaign trail. The likely source of the anonymous Valerie Plame-style leak was Ian Brodie, Chief of Staff, to a key Bush ally, right-wing Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and the US media jumped all over it as proof of Obama's hypocrisy. The Canadian embassy denied the story and Obama and his campaign spokespeople also said it was false. On Feb 29, CTV then reported that a NAFTA conversation may have occurred earlier in Chicago with University of Chicago economics professor and senior economic advisor Austin Goolsbee. A follow-up March 3rd leak then sent a supposed memo summarizing the meeting to the major US media outlets, quoting Goolsbee as saying Obama's statements were more "political positioning than the clear articulation of policy plans." John McCain similarly attacked Obama for the presumed contradiction in his stand, saying "I don't think it's appropriate to go to Ohio and tell people one thing while your aide is calling the Canadian Ambassador and telling him something else. I certainly don't think that's straight talk." The week before, key Clinton ally, Machinist's Union head Tom Buffenbarger used recycled language from ads the right-wing Club For Growth ran against ...
- Miss Universe 2010 Fans Reaction to Venus Raj - Funny Video A group gays react overwhelmingly to the success of Miss Philippines Venus Raj during the Miss Universe 2010 pageant.
- Kutless - What Faith Can Do This is not simply a "believe-in-yourself-and-everything-will-be-OK" pep talk song. Understand that when the song talks about "faith" it is talking about faith in God Almighty. Sure, it's a good thing to believe in yourself, but it's more important to have faith in the God who created you. He will protect you, provide for you, and guide you. Turn your eyes to Him, place your trust in Him, and let Him have control of your life and you will be overwhelmingly blessed.
- Sept. 5 Fox Debate Poll - "Ron Paul Won Overwhelmingly" (FOX NEWS 9-6-2007) Even as the September 5 Fox News debate was being largely overshadowed by Fred Thompson's announcement,there were still plenty of fireworks... Texas Congressman Ron Paul ruffled some feathers when he said he wants the USA out of Iraq. He warned the other candidates they would drag the GOP to defeat if they continued to support the President's plan. Attacked by Mike Huckabee and the fair and balanced Chris Wallace, Ron Paul stood his ground. He clearly had support of the majority in attendance as well. According to a Fox News poll, Ron Paul overwhelmingly won the debate. The results were, according to FOX News... Ron Paul - 33% Mike Huckabee - 18% Rudy Giuliani - 15% John McCain - 14% Mitt Romney - 12% Tom Tancredo - 2% Duncan Hunter - 2% Sam Brownback - 1% According to FOX and Friends, "Paul wins all those polls...All those online polls, Ron Paul always wins". FAIR USE NOTICE: We are making this material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- Re: This Is YouTube at its best! Paul, here's my homage to Geriatric1927.. A wonderful new and refreshing face to Youtube.
- Investigation concludes North Korean missile sunk the Cheonan killing 46 South Korea accused North Korea of firing a tor*** that sank a naval warship in March, killing 46 sailors in the country's worst military disaster since the Korean War. Investigators said evidence overwhelmingly proved a North Korean submarine fired a homing tor*** that caused a massive underwater blast that tore the Cheonan into two on March 26. President Lee Myung-bak vowed "stern action" for the provocation following the release of the results. Fifty-eight sailors were rescued from the frigid Yellow Sea waters near the Koreas' maritime border, but 46 perished. North Korea called the results a "fabrication" and warned that any punishment would trigger war. They also requested an inspection team verify the evidence. The current investigators, including experts from South Korea, the US, Britain, Australia and Sweden, claim pieces recovered at the sinking site "perfectly" matched the schematics of a North Korean tor***. "Based on all such relevant facts and classified ***ysis, we have reached the clear conclusion that the Republic of Korea's Cheonan was sunk as a result of an external underwater explosion caused by a tor*** made in North Korea. The evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that the tor*** was fired by a North Korean submarine. There is no other plausible explanation." "We confirmed that a few small submarines and a mother ship supporting them left a North Korean naval base in the West Sea 2-3 days prior to the attack and returned to port 2-3 ...
- Allen Iverson Detroit Pistons News Conference - We talking about practice?? *Funny* Detroit's Allen Iverson walks into a reprise of his often quoted line. Allen Iverson spoke at length about the ways hes grown as a person and a player, saying hes willing to make sacrifices to complete his career with a championship as a Detroit Piston. The former NBA MVP then set himself up Tuesday for an exchange that showed hes mature enough to be the butt of the joke. One thing is for sure, Im going to do whatever the coach wants me to do, Iverson said. Even practice? Joe Dumars asked, mockingly. PRACTICE?! Iverson replied with a sparkling smile, using the word he spoke over and over in Philadelphia in 2002. Dumars, the Pistons president of basketball operations, welcomed Iverson at a packed news conference and delved into a deal that has created unprecedented excitement for a storied franchise with three NBA titles. I cant think of one that has created this kind of buzz, said Dumars, who has been a Pistons player and executive for two-plus decades. He brings a certain stature with him that only a handful of guys in this league can bring. The Pistons were close to trading for Iverson from Philadelphia entering the 2000-01 season, but 76ers center Matt Geiger used a clause in his contract to nix the deal. Then, the Pistons watched Iverson lead Philadelphia to the NBA finals and become league MVP. Eight years later, Detroit is hoping The Answer was worth the wait. Iverson does, too. I want to be the piece that gets us over the hump, he said. Ive done so many things in ...
- Diego Maradona welcomed overwhelmingly by Kolkata India Diego Maradona welcomed overwhelmingly by people of Kolkata India. Maradona is the present Argentina coach and regarded as one of the best football player every produced known for his famous hand of god goal which won him golden boot and won Argentina the FIFA world cup. More Tags penalty kick anelka miss terry rooney scholes amazing football goals funny season 2007/08 final liverpool legend manchester united wayne cristiano ronaldo man utd goal old trafford video soccer premier league fa cup champions arsenal chelsea giggs neville van der sar nistelrooy beckham tevez nani anderson hargreaves ferdinand vidic solskjaer cantona how we won the league again Arsenal | Aston Villa | Birmingham City | Blackburn Rovers | Bolton Wanderers | Chelsea | Derby County | Everton Fulham | Liverpool | Manchester City | Manchester United | Middlesbrough | Newcastle United | Portsmouth Reading | Sunderland | Tottenham Hotspur | West Ham United | Wigan Athletic Barnsley | Blackpool | Bristol City | Burnley | Cardiff City | Charlton Athletic | Colchester United | Coventry City | Crystal Palace | Hull City | Ipswich Town | Leicester City | Norwich City | Plymouth Argyle | Preston North End | Queens Park Rangers | S***horpe United | Sheffield United | Sheffield Wednesday | Southampton | Stoke City | Watford | West Bromwich Albion | Wolverhampton Wanderers Bournemouth | Brighton & Hove Albion | Bristol Rovers | Carlisle United | Cheltenham Town | Crewe Alexandra | Doncaster ...
- Maple Leafs Super Fan A slightly over-zealous fan at a Maple Leafs hockey game
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Franklin D. Roosevelt - Running for President of the United States - 1944
- Tool - Parabola (HQ) Parabola music video by Tool in much better quality. "So familiar and overwhelmingly warm This one, this form I hold now. Embracing you, this reality here, This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and hopeful. Wide eyed and hopefully wild. We barely remember what came before this precious moment, Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside... This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion. Twirling round with this familiar parabol, Spinning, waving with each new experience recognize this as our only ? Celebrate the chance to be Alive and breathing One chance to be Alive and breathing We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment, We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside This holy reality, this holy experience. Choosing to be here in This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal All this pain is an illusion. Alive, I In this holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal All this pain is an illusion. Twirling round with this familiar parabol. Spinning, weaving round each new experience. Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing. This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment ...
- Mumia Abu-Jamal -- Soldiers of MisFortune? The Message! Wars are not waged on behalf of the many, but for the few; those few who can, and will benefit from ravages of war, like oil companies, defense industries and the like. How can this most recent war be for the benefit of a people who overwhelmingly opposed it, in unprecedented numbers? Least of all, are wars fought for those who fight in them. They are drawn, overwhelmingly, from the ranks of the poor and the working-classes; those who can find no space in a tight economic environment. They fight abroad because they are exhausted from the never-ending fight at home, for a decent, affordable education, for decent housing, for a job with some degree of longevity. They are fighting to survive against a truly ruthless enemy — those who run America's economy.
- Guided Buddhist Meditation ... Body Scan part 1 of 2 Guided Buddhist meditation... Body Scan is a relaxation exercise... Body Scan gives instructions on bringing awareness to bodily sensations. For the most part this exercise is relaxing. Occasionally practitioners initially feel uncomfortable with this exercise. If it becomes overwhelmingly distressing, merely distract or direct attention to something outside your body until you are more comfortable with the exercise at another time. This file is also available as an MP3 file on this link : under: Guided Meditations with Malcolm Huxter Body Scan
- Alex Jones on US cyber mega-agency The House overwhelmingly passed a bill aimed at building up the United States cyber security army and expertise, amid growing alarm over the countrys vulnerability online. The new law will create a mega-agency to represent the government in negotiations over international standards and orders the White House office of technology to convene a cyber security university-industry task force to guide the direction of future research.
- Al Sharpton: My Listeners Overwhelmingly Support Supreme Court's Gun Rights Ruling!
- Californians Overwhelmingly Support Paid Sick Days Law (Sacramento) -- A new survey shows an overwhelming majority of Californians, regardless of their party affiliation, support paid sick days legislation. During a state capitol news conference Assemblywoman Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco), author of Assembly Bill 2716, a bill that would make California the first state in the country to allow all workers to earn paid sick days, said the poll shows 73% of California voters are in favor of a law allowing all workers to earn paid sick days. The poll was conducted by the Field Research Corporation for the California Center for Research on Women and Families (CCRWF), a program of the nonprofit Public Health Institute. Here's more in this Assembly Web Report.
- Patriot Act Overwhelmingly Approved. Again. clerk.house.gov
- Gekkakou [romaji and translation] - Versailles This was requested quite a while ago... I'm finally getting to it, I'm sorry it took so long. I translated it yesterday, but wasn't able to put it to a video until today. Some parts of this song are in Latin, and that I did not translate. Unfortunately, I don't know who the person who originally translated it is, so I can't give credit. The only Latin that I translated was the first word of the last line... Which means that it's probably wrong. xD Because as much as I wish I did, I don't know Latin. The words in brackets are what was originally in the lyrics, but were sang differently. Romaji: Tsuki no hikari ga furisosogi kaoru Jouyoku ni oboreru kairaku ni sasoware Unmei wo seou Akuma no sasayaki ni azamuku Imperio Crucio Nox Morsmordre Mortis Drensoripeo Descendo Enervate Altus Erecto Lumos Solarum Accio Liberacorpus Leviosa Aparecium Ascendio Renervate Legilimens Sekai no hate made Nari hibiku keikoku no kane ga Toki wo koete Tsuketeru Tagai ni yurushi au kotoba Nagusame atte Tsuyoku daite Kokoro iya***e Sora [Uchuu] ni sonzai suru yuitsu no kokoro [seishin] Kami ga tsukuri dasu shunkan ni ***agai Keiyaku no shiroshi Tenshi no michibiki ni chikatte Imperio Crucio Nox Morsmordre Mortis Drensoripeo Descendo Enervate Altus Erecto Lumos Solarum Accio Liberacorpus Leviosa Aparecium Ascendio Renervate Legilimens Owari naki toki wo Towa [eien] wo hoshigaru mono Subete wo inochi [seimei] to onaji Unmei no naka Kidzuita Shinjitsu no hikari ni afure Tsutsunda ai wo Kono ...
- Animals in saudi is evolution from dinosaurs sun set in the earth ( hot water ) see my channel please Animals in saudi is evolution from dinosaurs Scientists believe that birds evolved from dinosaurs. Fossil records show evolutionary connections between early reptiles and modern-day birds. Yet there is still much debate about how, when, and by what path birds evolved. The articles below present the findings of some important paleontological studies so you can read them and make up your own mind. atheist must see , Darwin theory must see Are Birds Really Dinosaurs? Ask your average paleontologist who is familiar with the phylogeny of vertebrates and they will probably tell you that yes, birds (avians) are dinosaurs. Using proper terminology, birds are avian dinosaurs; other dinosaurs are non-avian dinosaurs, and (strange as it may sound) birds are technically considered reptiles. Overly technical? Just semantics? Perhaps, but still good science. In fact, the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of birds being the descendants of a maniraptoran dinosaur, probably something similar (but not identical) to a small dromaeosaur. What is this evidence? Are Birds Really Dinosaurs? Ask your average paleontologist who is familiar with the phylogeny of vertebrates and they will probably tell you that yes, birds (avians) are dinosaurs. Using proper terminology, birds are avian dinosaurs; other dinosaurs are non-avian dinosaurs, and (strange as it may sound) birds are technically considered reptiles. Overly technical? Just ...
- GGN- Alex Jones Talks with Russia Today About US Plan to Build a Cyber Security Army The House overwhelmingly passed a bill aimed at building up the United States cyber security army and expertise, amid growing alarm over the countrys vulnerability online. The new law will create a mega-agency to represent the government in negotiations over international standards and orders the White House office of technology to convene a cyber security university-industry task force to guide the direction of future research
- Supreme Court: Death Penalty Is 'Totally Badass' Despite arguments against capital punishment, the Justices overwhelmingly approved its use, especially if they get to participate in some executions.
- Versailles Gekkakou Versailles new album Ascendead Master comments are welcome :) Perfume under the moon the light of the moon impregnates and smells sweet like a rainfall tempting with pleasure to indulge in passions being burdened with fate I deceive with a whisper of demon The Overwhelmingly Torturous Night The Deadly Death Eaters The Descent of Overwhelming Disease Anger of the High and Mighty Guiding Light Rising into an Astral Projection The Illusion of Flight The Awakening of The Mindreader until the end of the world a warning bell resounds crossing the time informing the words that meet forgiveness reciprocally meeting and conforting embracing strongly healing the heart a unique soul exists with the universe accompanying it in the moment when the gods create the seal of the contract vowing to the guidance of an angel The Overwhelmingly Torturous Night The Deadly Death Eaters The Descent of Overwhelming Disease Anger of the High and Mighty Guiding Light Rising into an Astral Projection The Illusion of Flight The Awakening of The Mindreader a time that never ends... people that wish for eternity the same with life all in the fate they became aware overflowing in the light of truth the love that envelopped riding towards this preparation a legend enjoy ^^
- Pamela Geller vs Imam on CNN Sunday Morning June 6, 2010
- 3. Time (Dark Side of the Moon) Note: I do not own Pink Floyd or any of its songs. Dark Side of the Moon is one of the most popular albums created by Pink Floyd. The whole album of 9 songs play like one long, progressive song. As such, I have uploaded the whole album for your listening pleasure. If you enjoy, rate it up and share it with your friends. The album itself is supposed to represent the different parts of life. "Time" deals with growing older and the overwhelmingly fast approach of death - youth being gone before one even realizes it.
- Abby Johnson Speaks About Defunding Planned Parenthood The House of Representatives have voted overwhelmingly to no longer subsidize Planned Parenthood with federal tax dollars. Abby Johnson speaks about the practices of Planned Parenthood and why they shouldn't receive federal funds.
- Peter Schiff on Fox News WAKE UP!!!! Peter Schiff appeared on Fox News Bulls and Bears on December 16, 2006, and warned about the future of the economy. Playing fast and loose with money and endlessly borrowing would come back to haunt us, he said. He was overwhelmingly laughed at for his assertions. Our housing market is great!, they proclaimed, fighting through fits of giggling. I would ask the clichéd question, Whos laughing now?, but the sad fact is that no one is laughing about the economy anymore.SENATE THEY PASSED THE FASCIST "RESCUE PACKAGE" YOU HAVE TO CALL CONGRESS FOR ROUND 2!!! THEY MUST VOTE NO!!! Contact CONGRESS : Capitol Hill Switchboard: (202) 224-3121 CALL, FAX, EMAIL, SEND SMOKE SIGNALS, TRY SIGN LANGUAGE! LET'S MARCH ON WASHINGTON!!! THEN GET READY, WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS CALL THE TREASONIST SENATORS AGAIN AND LET THEM KNOW THEY WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN. Take the "CALL 100 SENATORS IN 200 MINUTES!!!" challenge. DO IT IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM!!! YOU MUST CALL ALL REPS, AYES AND NAYS!!! There will be a lot of closed door deal making. Don't let them further devalue the dollar and artificially prop up Wall street by forcing us to Nationalize any more corporate debt (FASCISM)!!! CALL CONGRESS NOW!! IT TAKES ABOUT 1 MINUTE PER CALL!!! GET ON IT!!! Tell them, " A "Yes" vote will be a self induced pink slip. When you nationalize corporate debt that is FASCISM. We do not wnt this or any other socialist or fascist legislation, anythind other than a "NO" note may be construed as an act of TREASON ...
- Government Officials Voting Fraudulently: Lawmakers Breaking the Law - Texas Legislature What would happen to you if police caught you on video fraudulently voting? Would cops quickly arrest you and throw you in jail, only to have the District Attorney immediately charge you with fraud? What would happen to elected government officials if they were caught doing the same? Absolutely nothing? In fact, our representatives in the US government have become so brazen, that they commit fraud in plain view, on a daily basis, while at the same time trying to pass laws that would further restrict and criminalize the public for doing the same. This is a clear sign of excessive government, when the government is so large and overwhelmingly powerful that it's agents can abuse the civilian population without any sense of guilt, remorse, or fear - when government officials deny charges of illegal conduct made against themselves as a matter of semantics, and when agents of the government expect and get immunity from any of their actions; actions that would be criminally prosecuted upon any other citizens. The few standing up for freedom, liberty, and the Constitution, such as Congressman Ron Paul, who has been called the Thomas Jefferson of our day, are the only hope for America; the only hope for returning our empire-sized government to it's proper Constitutional levels of national defense, upholding the law, and protecting the rights of the people and individual liberties. There's been a lot of debate at the State Capitol on bills relating to voter integrity. Some ...
- SIGN THE PETITION: Tell President Obama to cut off ACORN Now! President Obama, I urge you to immediately suspend all federal agencies from doing business with ACORN and using our hard-earned tax dollars to perpetuate their scandalous work. The Senate voted overwhelmingly to cut off ACORN. The House voted overwhelmingly to cut off ACORN. And, now individual states are taking this action as well. We want to know when you will use the authority you have to suspend and bar ACORN from federal funding.
- Alan Grayson on the Ed Schultz Show: Response Has Been "Overwhelmingly Positive" Rep. Alan Grayson discusses the Republican health care plan and GOP charges about him with Ed Schultz on Oct 1, 2009.
- The Muppet Movie Part 7 Here is part 7 of 11 of The Muppet Movie The Muppet Movie is a 1979 live-action musical film and is the first of several movies feauturing Jim Henson's Muppets. The story chronicles around the Muppets as they journey to Hollywood to become rich and famous. It feautures many famous guest stars some who had already appeared on the Muppet Show. Reception: The Muppet Movie was very succesful upon its release and has recieved overwhelmingly positive reviews. As of today, it is the highest grossing Muppet Movie of all time and no other Muppet Movie has surpassed it. It is also my favourite Muppet Movie as well as there are many wonderful scenes in it especially "The Rainbow Connection," which is in my opinion probably one of the greatest songs in history. Please rate and comment on the film and tell me what you think of it. Enjoy the movie!!! The Muppet Movie is not owned by me. It rightfully belongs to the Jim Henson and Walt Disney companies.
- BELGIUM BANS THE BURQA Belgian lawmakers voted overwhelmingly Thursday to ban the wearing of the Islamic burqa in public, paving the way for the first clampdown of its kind in Europe. In the lower house of federal parliament, 136 deputies voted to ban nationwide clothes or veils that do not allow the wearer to be fully identified, including the full-face niqab and burqa. There were two abstentions. No one voted against. The upper house of parliament has two weeks to raise any objections to the decision. The ban will be imposed in streets, public gardens and sports grounds or buildings "meant for public use or to provide services" to the public, according to the text of the bill. Exceptions could be allowed for certain festivities like carnivals if municipal authorities decide to grant them. People who ignore the new law could face a fine of 15-25 euros (20-34 dollars) and/or a jail sentence of up to seven days, unless they have police permission to wear the garments. All governing parties and the opposition agreed on the move -- most on the basis that people cannot be recognised wearing the clothing. "It's not about introducing any form of discrimination," Daniel Bacquelaine, head of the liberal MR party in the house told the lawmakers, but for cases when such clothing was "aimed at stopping people from being identified." The ban comes amid controversy in the kingdom over the wearing of Muslim religious symbols in public places. In June last year, a Belgian lawmaker of Turkish origin was sworn ...
- Debate Results: Obama wins big Courtesy of Frank Luntz, results from the Drexel University debate show a clear end point: Barack Obama displayed leadership and character, emerging as the favorite of the event.
- Reign Of A Gaysia Photo Shoot (Previously Unreleased) Due to the overwhelmingly constant popularity of this particular photo series, I have decided to finally release the rare behind-the-scene footage from my "Reign Of A Gaysia" photo shoot with Canadian fashion photographer, Ryan Wibawa (AKA Virulent Valmont), and actor/model, Huntley Woods. Jade Kira is credited for the alluring makeup, and Toni Jackson (AKA Evil Kitty Kreations) was our resourceful wardrobe stylist. Special thanks to videographer, Aylon, for documenting this stellar fashion shoot. These professional photos currently serve as the web design for 2009. http
- South Sudan awaits world nod on independence vote VIDEO: The leader of South Sudan, Salva Kiir, said Monday he looked forward to the international community confirming his region's referendum in which voters overwhelmingly chose to secede from the north. The region's vote for secession from the Arabic north was one of the main topics of discussion at the annual African Union summit. Duration: 00:58
- Senator Feinstein On The Fairness Doctrine She says it's overwhelmingly one sided, and well, she's right. That's because liberal talk radio SUCKS! From 6.24.07
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about overwhelmingly
“to your Blog or Web Site. WordPress Web Sites 1 Shortened Links info 2 tweets tweet The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Voters Overwhelmingly Oppose”
— The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Voters Overwhelmingly,
“30. Overwhelmingly worthwhile. I just spent some time with , and I'm thoroughly impressed - and overwhelmed by what stories and blog entries about the bill, rate all of those comments and news stories and blog entries, see”
— Overwhelmingly worthwhile | Susan Crawford blog,
“Rob Williams's blog. VERMONT LIBRE: Vermonters Vote Overwhelmingly for the U.S. of Empire on November 2nd, when Vermont voters overwhelmingly embraced the American Empire in the”
— VERMONT LIBRE: Vermonters Vote Overwhelmingly for the U.S. of,
“President Barack Obama will be http:///blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/81071-dodd-obama-will-be-re-elected-overwhelmingly. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc”
— Dodd: Obama will be elected to a second term 'overwhelmingly,
“BE Daily Blog. Nov. 11, 2010 at 1:15pm. Grocery workers overwhelmingly authorize strike. Grocery store workers, including members of Auburn-based UFCW Local 81, have rejected the latest proposal from Albertson's, QFC and Fred Meyer. In addition”
— Business Examiner > Blog, busines***
“Contributors to this blog include a diverse group of lawyers, law Home Blog Legal Assistance Legal Guide Threats Database Resources Forums About”
— U.S. House Overwhelmingly Passes Federal Shield Bill, Changes,
“IRIS Blog. Wednesday, March 28. 2007. Shock Poll: Americans Overwhelmingly Oppose Israeli Land Concessions. A major poll asks a Additionally, Americans now overwhelmingly believe a Palestinian government would be a "terror state": Americans oppose giving”
— Shock Poll: Americans Overwhelmingly Oppose Israeli Land, .il
“DISCLOSE Act still decisively favors labor unions over business corporations BLOG. DISCLOSE Act still overwhelmingly favors unions. Published on July 23, 2010 01:30 PM. Sean Parnell. Category: Disclosure, Faulty Assumptions”
— DISCLOSE Act still overwhelmingly favors unions " Blog,