- Overstretched and Overdrawn: Student Hardship Survey 2009 Overstretched and Overdrawn: Student Hardship Survey 2009. 14. The graph shows that students from higher NS-SEC classes are more likely be in. — “Overstretched and Overdrawn”,
- Definition of overstretched in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of overstretched. Pronunciation of overstretched. Translations of overstretched. overstretched synonyms, overstretched antonyms. Information about overstretched in the free online. — “overstretched - definition of overstretched by the Free”,
- Umuahia Prison overstretched with suspected kidnappers, robbers Ononye who spoke when the delegation of Abia state Government led by the Attorney-General of the state, Mr. Umeh Kalu visited her to see the. — “" Umuahia Prison overstretched with suspected kidnappers”,
- Two-thirds of school nurses felt overstretched by their rising workload and unsupported, according to an RCN survey. — “School nurses overstretched by rising workload | Healthcare”,
- Overstretched West needs new Afghan strategy: IISS. by Staff Writers. London (AFP) Sept 7, 2010. Western powers must change strategy to focus on the "containment" of Al-Qaeda and Taliban militants in Afghanistan instead of on failed efforts at nation-building, a leading think-tank said Tuesday. — “Overstretched West needs new Afghan strategy: IISS”,
- Nirmal Bang is of the view that technically markets are overstretched and now even the midcap stocks are entering into the overbought zone. MUMBAI: Nirmal Bang is of the view that technically markets are overstretched and now even the midcap stocks are entering into the overbought zone. — “Buying into midcap, smallcap should be selective: Nirmal Bang”,
- Strains. Henry Ford Health System - metro Detroit tri-county area, southeast Michigan, Wayne County, Macomb County, Oakland County - A strain is when a muscle becomes overstretched and tears. This painful injury, also called a "pulled muscle,. — “metro Detroit tri-county - Strains. A strain is when a muscle”,
- A CARDIOLOGIST was 'overstretched' when he carried out experimental heart surgery on patients, a misconduct hearing was told today. Dr Joe Motwani,. — “A CARDIOLOGIST was 'overstretched' when he carried out”,
- Overstretched: European Families Up Against the Demands of Work and Care Overstretched provides fresh perspectives on the reality of European family life where care and paid work need to be woven. — “Wiley::Overstretched: European Families Up Against the”,
- South Africans seem to be relying more and more on private security. The army of armed and unarmed security guards is growing and seems to be filling in the gaps left by the overstretched police force. — “CorpWatch : SOUTH AFRICA: Private security, a disturbing”,
- Argues that the Bank has become involved in too many issue areas and initiatives. There are significant tensions in trying to be a Bank, a social development agency, a Knowledge Bank and a Global Issues Bank all at the same time. Overstretched and Underloved: World Bank faces strategy decisions. — “Overstretched and Underloved: World Bank faces strategy”,
- The only difference between these overstretched workers and Boxer is that they can see the knacker's van coming. A few signs suggest that overstretched companies are beginning to hire again. — “Schumpeter: Overstretched | The Economist”,
-  Verb. overstretched. Simple past tense and past participle of overstretch. Retrieved overstretched" Categories: English simple past forms | English past. — “overstretched - Wiktionary”,
- Causes of Stretch Marks in Children. While human skin has an elastic property, it can become overstretched which results in stretch marks--fine reddish, purple or white lines that appear on the skin in areas such as the outer thighs. — “Causes of Stretch Marks in Children | ”,
- I have an overstretched right shoulder, and i can really bring it over my my shoulder far. i recently read that for a pitcher, and overstretched arm is bad. Im 18 years old, and i was shocked to read this. Could my arm slowly regain stability if. — “My overstretched arm? I have an overstretched right shoulder”,
- * China's yuan move spurs equities, led by int'l shares * But stock gains seen overstretched on technicals * Dow up 0.6 pct, S&P up 0.5 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news. — “US STOCKS-Wall St rises on China currency but gains capped”,
- Definition of overstretched in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is overstretched? Meaning of overstretched as a legal term. What does overstretched mean in law?. — “overstretched legal definition of overstretched”, legal-
- Undertrained, overstretched, and essential. Heads of departments play an important role in school leadership. IAN KEESE would like to see some changes made to improve their lot. USUALLY the focus on leadership in a secondary school, and rightly so, is on that of the principal. — “Undertrained, overstretched, and essential | Autumn 2005”, eqa.edu.au
- The Christian Science Monitor - an independent daily newspaper providing context and clarity on national and international news, peoples and cultures, and social trends. Eager to quell its own conflicts, African Union feels overstretched. — “Eager to quell its own conflicts, African Union feels”,
- Home News 2009 will be 'critical year' for peacekeeping, with capacity overstretched. 2009 will be 'critical year' for peacekeeping, with capacity overstretched 2009 will be 'critical year' for peacekeeping, with capacity overstretched. — “Love East Timor - 2009 will be 'critical year' for”,
- The British Armed Forces are "overstretched" by the long-running operations in Iraq and "Despite sterling service in Iraq and Afghanistan, UK armed forces are overstretched, under-resourced and under tremendous organizational strain," said the report's authors, Timothy Edmunds, senior lecturer in. — “British Armed Forces "Overstretched," Report Says”,
- Previous message: [A-List] US military: overstretched. Next message: [A-List] US imperialism: run into the sand in West Asia the duty tours of thousands of soldiers to bolster an overstretched force in Iraq. — “[A-List] US military: overstretched”, lists.econ.utah.edu
- Financial difficulties and overworked staff caused Brent council's child protection service to "unravel" in the months before child abuse victim Victoria Climbié was referred to it, senior social Overstretched child care service 'unravelled'. — “Overstretched child care service 'unravelled' | Society”,
related videos for overstretched
- How to Get a Flat Tummy Presented by There is much more to getting a flat tummy than doing 100 crunches a day. Stomach exercises are necessary, no doubt about it, but it's often an inside problem that leads to the outer overhang. Stomachs that are overstretched, are not only unattractive, but they are unhealthy as well. A distended tummy is an indication that fat is clumping up near major organs such as the liver and kidneys. Two major reasons should not come as a surprise: we eat too much and we eat the wrong foods. But there is something else that's even more important: we eat at the wrong time.
- Instructive Game: Overstretched resources Carlsen vs Adams Instructive Game: Overstretched resources Carlsen vs Adams [Event "London Chess Classic 2nd"] [Site "London"] [Date "2010.12.09"] [Round "2"] [White "Carlsen, Magnus"] [Black "Adams, Michael"] [Result "1-0"] [WhiteElo "2802"] [BlackElo "2723"] [PlyCount "100"] [EventDate "2010.12.08"] [EventRounds "1"] [EventCountry "ENG"] 1. c4 Nf6 2. Nc3 e5 3. Nf3 Nc6 4. g3 Bc5 5. Bg2 d6 6. OO OO 7. d3 a6 8. a3 Ba7 9. b4 Be6 (9... Bf5) 10. Nd2 Rb8 11. Rb1 Ne7 12. a4 Qd7 13. b5 Bh3 14. Ba3 h6 15. e3 Bxg2 16. Kxg2 Bc5 17. Bxc5 dxc5 18. Nf3 Qe6 19. e4 c6 20. Qb3 Rbd8 21. bxa6 bxa6 22. Qc2 Ng6 23. Ng1 Rb8 24. a5 Nd7 25. Na4 Qd6 26. Ne2 Qc7 27. Qc3 Rfd8 28. Rxb8 Rxb8 29. f4 exf4 30. gxf4 Qd6 31. Kh1 Rb4 32. Qc2 Nh4 (32... Qc7 33. Nac3 Qxa5 34. Rg1 Kf8 35. Qd1 Qa3 36. Qd2 Rb3 37. Rc1) (32... Rxa4 33. Qxa4 Qxd3 34. Ng3 Nf6 35. Qxc6 Nh5 36. Qc8+ Kh7 37. Qh3 Nhxf4 38. Qg4) 33. Nac3 Qg6 (33... Qe6 34. f5 Qd6 35. Qd2 Ne5 36. Qf4 Qf6 37. Qe3) 34. Ng3 Nf6 35. e5 Nh5 36. Nxh5 Qxh5 37. Ne4 Kh8 38. Qf2 Nf5 39. Nxc5 (39. Qxc5 Qe2 40. Qf2 Qxd3 41. Ng3 Ne3) 39... Qh3 40. Re1 Nh4 41. Qg3 Qxg3 42. hxg3 Nf3 43. Rf1 Nd4 44. Kg2 Ne6 45. Nxa6 Ra4 46. f5 Ng5 47. Nc7 Kg8 48. a6 Kf8 49. Kf2 (49. Rb1 Ra2+ 50. Kf1 Nf3 51. Rb8+ Ke7 52. Rb7) 49... Ke7 50. Ke3 (50. Rb1 Ra2+ (50... Kd7 51. Rb7 Kc8 52. e6 fxe6 53. fxe6 Rxa6 54. Nxa6 Kxb7 55. e7) 51. Ke3 Ra5 52. Rb7 Rxe5+ 53. Kd4 Kf6 54. Nd5+ cxd5 55. a7) 50... Kd7 1-0
- Freedom Finance 'Overstretched' A low budget animated commercial for Freedom Finance.
- Crazy Busy Interview with "Crazy Busy" author Dr. Edward M. Hallowell MD
- Just say "No!" -- Oprah does! Overstretched? Overbooked? And about to snap? Check out today's episode of KBTV to see Kate break down and dissect Oprah Winfrey's 9 tips on how to find an extra 7 hours ... yes, 7 hours! ... in your day!!!
- Rich People Things Available exclusively at It's never easy being rich: endless tax avoidance, the Sisyphean search for reliable domestic staff, the never-ending burden of surly stares from the Great Sea of the Unwashed as one goes about one's rightful business. Toughest of all is simply keeping track of everything one owns. There's so much of it. And personal possessions are just the beginning. You must keep a gimlet eye, too, on the myriad people and institutions that safeguard your gilded status: politicians, newspapers, financial instruments, branches of government. They all belong to you. But staying on top of what they're up to is a full time job. What's an overstretched gazillionaire to do? Now, with the publication of Rich People Things, the problems of our over-classes are, well, over. In a concise, easy-to-use guide, Chris Lehmann catalogs the fortifications that shelter the opulent from the resentments of the hoi polloi. From ideological stanchions such as the Free Market and the Prosperity Gospel, through the castellation of media, including The New York Times, Wired Magazine and Reality Television, to burly gatekeepers such as David Brooks, Steve Forbes and Alan Greenspan, the well-to-do will find, in these pages, a comforting and comprehensive array of the protections that allow them to sleep sound at night. For the rest of us, Lehmann's sparkling prose, at the same time pointed and whimsical, together with the clever, teasing illustrations of Peter Arkle, can ...
- The Tube For the first time in its history, London Underground has opened its doors to television to record the day to day life of the 16500 men and women who run a network of 275 stations, 507 trains and 300 miles of track. Every year more than one billion people use The Tube- that's three million journeys a day; commuters, holiday-makers, day trippers, businessmen and women, students and overseas visitors to name but a few. This award winning series goes behind the scenes to tell the story of some of the dedicated and colourful characters who work for London Underground doing a difficult job under often challenging and stressful circumstances. We discover many surprising things about the complexities of running an over stretched and under funded network- the oldest yet safest underground in the world. If you are interested in buying this DVD then please visit the Espresso DVD shop.
- New discovery in back pain, Klass Vaki Part 1 of 3 KBS 2000 Klass Vaki Orthopaedic Body Support BACK PAIN: THE HIDDEN NIGHTMARE REVEALED A Lumber Body Support (KBS2000) alters lumbar muscle recruitment patterns in patients with acute-upon- chronic lower back pain KL Derman. EWDerman. TDNoakes Published SAMJJournal 1995 The back pain phenomena have been the subject of research study upon research study over decades without any marked success. In the meantime back pain has taken on epidemic dimensions on a global scale and the total associated cost soared over recent years. Revolutionary discovery: Now a South African woman, who is neither a doctor nor a scientist, has discovered that the experts have been looking in the wrong places. Since the appearance of A First In The World invention KBS2000 Klass Vaki, back pain should no longer be a complex problem. Over-stretched back muscle: Back pain is mostly caused by an over-stretched back muscle as well as back muscles going in a state of spasm and this causes the spinal column to be pulled out of alignment. Sciatica pain radiating down the leg, prolapsed discs and many other problems develop in this manner. Research showed astonishing results: A simple every day task such as working in your garden or stretching out for an object can trigger this event. You might even think you have a broken back. The astonishing results conducted by scientist on behalf of the inventor prove that the problem is as simple as the FLAT surface on which we are spending one third of our lives ...
- New discovery in back pain, Klass Vaki Part 2 of 3 KBS 2000 Klass Vaki Orthopaedic Body Support BACK PAIN: THE HIDDEN NIGHTMARE REVEALED A Lumber Body Support (KBS2000) alters lumbar muscle recruitment patterns in patients with acute-upon- chronic lower back pain KL Derman. EWDerman. TDNoakes Published SAMJJournal 1995 The back pain phenomena have been the subject of research study upon research study over decades without any marked success. In the meantime back pain has taken on epidemic dimensions on a global scale and the total associated cost soared over recent years. Revolutionary discovery: Now a South African woman, who is neither a doctor nor a scientist, has discovered that the experts have been looking in the wrong places. Since the appearance of A First In The World invention KBS2000 Klass Vaki, back pain should no longer be a complex problem. Over-stretched back muscle: Back pain is mostly caused by an over-stretched back muscle as well as back muscles going in a state of spasm and this causes the spinal column to be pulled out of alignment. Sciatica pain radiating down the leg, prolapsed discs and many other problems develop in this manner. Research showed astonishing results: A simple every day task such as working in your garden or stretching out for an object can trigger this event. You might even think you have a broken back. The astonishing results conducted by scientist on behalf of the inventor prove that the problem is as simple as the FLAT surface on which we are spending one third of our lives ...
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Music Video (Ryan Star Brand New Day) A music video combining video clips, primarily of Obi-Wan Kenobi (though Commander Cody is in there as well), from the animated motion picture and series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, with the song "Brand New Day" by Ryan Star. It is a great song that fits well with a lot of the action scenes that I used in the video. The video itself captures some of the desperation felt by the overstretched Jedi Order, due to its inability to resolve the Clone Wars and its subordination to the ever more corrupt Galactic Senate during this time period in the Star Wars universe. This is my first attempt at anything like this (though I did make some other videos using clips from the micro series "Star Wars: Clone Wars") and I hope that Star Wars fans who watch it appreciate the content that went into the video, and that non-fans who see it at least enjoy the music, style, and some of the action scenes. I have arranged the scenes that I used in an attempt to make a single sequence of video that is far more intense than any individual episode of the series. I personally feel that the series itself does an inconsistent job of demonstrating what a powerful Jedi Obi-Wan truly is, but the scenes that I chose do a good job of demonstrating some of the dramatic action that he has proven capable of. But I digress... enjoy the music video!!!
- Fighting the Taliban - Channel 4 Dispatches (January 8, 2007) www.channel4.com www.channel4.com Sean Langan witnesses the bloody battle to retake the strategically critical town of Garmser in Helmand province. Overstretched and outnumbered, are the British troops fighting an unwinnable war in Afghanistan? Fighting The Taliban is the exclusive first-hand account of one of the longest battles fought by British soldiers in Afghanistan. When John Reid dispatched British forces to Helmand province on a "peace keeping" mission he expected them to achieve their goals "without firing a shot". Dispatches reveals how the war on terror is really being fought on the ground, and assesses the formidable scale of the task facing British troops in Afghanistan. Ignoring Ministry of Defence orders, filmmaker Sean Langan hitches a ride with the Afghan army who, along with British soldiers, are on a mission to retake the strategically critical town of Garmser in Helmand province. The assault is expected to take 24 hours but it soon runs into difficulty, leading to six days of relentless attacks and counter attacks, captured from start to finish by Langan. The front line was often less than 100 yards from the compound where the 17 British troopers established their forward base and the ferocity of fighting saw the British officers call in a record number of NATO air strikes. Langan documents the bravery and increasing exhaustion of the soldiers as their supplies of food and ammunition run low, and morale even lower. He records their thoughts: each day ...
- Overstretched: The Subprime Crisis Entry in the Eweek Innovation Tournament
- Norwegian doctors arrive in Gaza to help overstretched hospitals Two Norwegian doctors from the humanitarian organisation NORWAC arrived at al-Shifa hospital in a show of solidarity with their Palestinian counterparts.
- FRONTLINE | The War Briefing | Sneak Peek: Economy of Force | PBS US commanders in Afghanistan are saying they urgently need more soldiers to stem the Taliban tide. FRONTLINE interviews strategists and former military advisers about the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and about the tough choices that lie ahead for a new US president in "The War Briefing," coming Tuesday, October 28 at 9 pm to PBS (check local listings). The next president of the United States will inherit some of the greatest foreign policy challenges in American history—an overstretched military, frayed alliances, and wars on two fronts. FRONTLINE gives viewers a hard, inside look at the real policy choices the next president will face. The report features harrowing on the ground footage, as well as strategists and diplomats giving their best advice about how to correct past failures and how to shape a realistic foreign policy approach in the war against the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Watch online following the broadcast at
- Romanian Troops At Stalingrad Romanian Troops At Stalingrad. ██ Operation Ur*** ██ In Autumn the Soviet generals Aleksandr Vasilevsky and Ge*** Zhukov, responsible for strategic planning in the Stalingrad area, concentrated massive Soviet forces in the steppes to the north and south of the city. The German northern flank was particularly vulnerable, since it was defended by Hungarian and Romanian units which suffered from inferior equipment and low morale. The plan was to keep pinning the Germans down in the city, and then to punch through the overstretched and weakly defended German flanks and to surround the Germans inside Stalingrad. During the preparations for the attack General Zhukov personally visited the front, which was rare for such a high ranking general. The operation was code-named "Ur***" and launched in conjunction with Operation Mars, which was directed at Army Group Center. On November 19, 1942 the Red Army unleashed Ur***. The attacking Soviet units under the command of General Nikolai Vatutin consisted of three complete armies, the 1st Guards Army, 5th Tank Army, and 21st Army, including a total of 18 infantry divisions, eight tank brigades, two motorized brigades, six cavalry divisions and one anti-tank brigade. The preparations for the attack could be heard by the Romanians, who continued to push for reinforcements, only to be refused again. Thinly spread, outnumbered and poorly equipped, the 3rd Romanian Army, which held the northern flank of the German 6th Army, was ...
- Into the Breach - UK Allied troops withdrawal from Afghanistan economically motivated? To see more go to Follow us on Facebook (goo.gl or Twitter ( Thousands of people combine normal jobs with training for the Territorial Army. But what was once just a supporting force is now 30% of the over-stretched British Army's deployment, even to the frontline. Colour Sergeant Neil Redpath joined the TA when he was living on a miniscule grant at college. "It was to get extra money basically." The pay - one solider earns £27000 a year - can make all the difference to struggling families in the depressed north-east of England. Many of the soldiers weigh up the pressures of providing for a young family with dangers of active service. "In civilian life I drive a truck and how many people get killed on the roads?", reasons one. Yet Darren Longstaff's partner was shaken when he called to tell them he had been shot. As troops withdraw from Afghanistan, this report looks at the personal experiences of part-time soldiers who found themselves at the heart of the battle. A Film By SBS Distributed By Journeyman Pictures June 2011
- Scott Kingsbury from OrthoFlexology - Live Interview http I am a self employed therapist and bring an abundance of practical experience to the table. I have worked on well over 10500 pair of feet and 15000 people in the last ten years, at my private practice in Melbourne, Florida... and have witnessed incredible, positive outcomes with various health conditions, ranging from arthritis to rotator cuff injuries, medial meniscus strains to sinusitis and even Parkinson's disease, and yes, the list continues on and on..... Reflexology will facilitate healing in over 90% of the worlds health conditions. I am enthusiastic and passionate about this science because of all the amazing personal case histories. Applied correctly this science provides results in a big way. It's the "science" of reflexology that I would like to share with you. As an Orthopedic Therapist I facilitate the healing potential by using a variety of soft tissue techniques, myofascial release, MET muscle energy technique, traction, compression, scar tissue mobilization, joint capsule work and soft tissue twisting. All of these techniques are blended into a format that addresses the specific concerns of the receiver. By lengthening the shortened contracted tissues you are able to facilitate the release of the overstretched ischemic tissues and return the body back into a state of structural balance relieving many of the symptoms being experienced. Orthopedic Therapy focuses on pain free healing. As a healing detective it is important ...
- Calls for Nato support in Afghanistan intensify - 7 Feb 08 The recapture of Musa Qala from the Taliban in December was supposed to be a success story: an Afghan army-led fight on a major Taliban stronghold. But the reality is that it was the British and American troops that took the town and now, two months on, they are struggling to hold it. So much so that the over-stretched British military is sending another 600 soldiers to boost its presence on the ground. Al Jazeera reports.
- City Mortuary Refurbished The Nairobi City Council has commissioned a renovated chamber in the city mortuary even as it emerged that services were unlikely to improve as the facility was still over stretched. According to town clerk Philip Kisia, the facility meant to handle 160 bodies was now handling over 250. And although the council commissioned renovated chambers at a cost of 15.8 million shillings expected to handle 48 more bodies, members of the public still feel the city mortuary does not offer required service standards. Judy Kosgey reports.
- Eye on Rivers - Port Harcourt Infrastructure over-stretched () Nigeria's Port Harcourt is known as the Garden City with manicured green lawns. Seventy percent of all foreign investment is centred in Port Harcourt but the city is congested and infrastructure has been stretched to its limits. Property developers are finding it difficult coping with the growth in population and demands for shelter. Gerard Agusiegbe is a property Lawyer practising in Rivers State. He says business is picking up.
- Learn about the revolutionary body support system - Klass Vaki, saving back pain sufferers worldwide The Klass Vaki is designed for chronic lower back pain and fibromyalgia sufferers, insomniacs as well as athlete's, travelers, and everyone seeking a good nights sleep. The KBS2000 is a thoroughly researched product and is well respected in medical communities for relieving chronic back pain. It has been sold worldwide and is now being introduced in the USA, stay tuned for more information on ordering at Some info about the KBS2000, it's research and it's inventor... The back pain phenomena have been the subject of research study upon research study over decades without any marked success. In the meantime back pain has taken on epidemic dimensions on a global scale and the total associated cost soared over recent years. Revolutionary discovery: Now a South African woman, who is neither a doctor nor a scientist, has discovered that the experts have been looking in the wrong places. Since the appearance of A First In The World invention KBS2000 Klass Vaki, back pain should no longer be a complex problem. Over-stretched back muscle: Back pain is mostly caused by an over-stretched back muscle as well as back muscles going in a state of spasm and this causes the spinal column to be pulled out of alignment. Sciatica pain radiating down the leg, prolapsed discs and many other problems develop in this manner. Research showed astonishing results: A simple every day task such as working in your garden or stretching out for an ...
- Update - University and overstretched muscle ends Some update on what I am doing, what I have to study in university, what happened the other day when I went nut-picking in the fields with dad etc...
- Cradle of Filth - Gilded *** with lyrics Gilded *** with lyrics by Cradle of Filth. Your misery is worn as a veil To hide bewitchment of the ugliest kind In place of Eve a bitter parody hails Daggers from the swagger Of a sodomite's concubine Gilded *** You gilded *** Your thin pretence overstretched and sickly Feigns love and light a long time laid in the grave My preference leans to killing you quickly Scissored in the gizzard That a heart no more maintains But i am tied To the labyrinth and the beast The one way track of eyes Black and grey like panzers Loose your shell Shoot the mouth The gates of hell Have often dropped their jaws about Satan's agents are perversions to bear Side to side with the diversions You use to guide my fingers there Dirty little gold digger (x6) Gilded *** You gilded *** Nothing is above you save a boreal light That halo paid for by a consummated ring of ice And below you, will i see you tonight Glower from your tower Built of ivory and spite? For i am torn Between the sheets that keep me borne And the teeth of a storm That reap then rend my stanzas Click your heels Three times six The stars are fixed May i climb and get you one? The palace at Versailles never held your tongue Nor did heaven ever weather The crosses that you came upon Dirty little soul figure (x6) Gilded *** You gilded *** take your pain and shove it up your ***
- EO Movie Kiwirail's EO Electric locomotives were the life blood of the Midland line in the South Island hauling coal trains through the steep Otira tunnel. But they were removed from service and left in storage for 12 years. This is the story of their new life helping out the over stretched commuter rail system in Wellington in the North Island. Enjoy
- India Shining A presentation after two weeks in India with Insead business school. "The overstretched 19th century elephant lumbers toward anarchy, while the 21st century mind ebraces chaotic democracy. Yes 1 billion strong are rising to the mainstream, the brain drain reversed course, as the home country gains the valley's cream, of the top crop. But the taxis are stuck in traffic, and the governments are slow to change. And the youth consumers of nokia's futures are breathing pollution and more of the same. India Shining, as we walk to the beat, of people surving, with what they sell on the street. India Shiining, yes the weather is sweet. People are climbing, while the West is asleep."
- Nicolo Paganini - Violin Concerto in D major (1817) - III. Allegro spirituoso (Salvatore Accardo) Well, I managed to listen to all six of Paganini's violin concertos, and, though one can find considerable pleasure in these virtuoso works, my feelings, to be honest, are a bit conflicted. It is impossible not to admire the obvious skill of Paganini as both the soloist and the composer of the pieces but at times I found myself actually feeling a bit bored, in particular, by the repetitiveness of the rather overstretched opening movements (the shortest of which lasts about fif*** minutes) and by the formality of the central adagio passages. Some very attractive themes in the other movements (especially in the first and the second concertos) notwithstanding, the concertos are truly best represented by their final rondos/allegros which, in many cases, feature charming musical ideas (such as the "La campanella" rondo with a delightful bell effect) or, at the very least, are very much exciting and plain fun to listen to (the polonaise of the sixth concerto being a particularly clear example and one that I hope post as soon as possible). But the first piece I wanted to upload is the absolutely jubilant allegro of the most famous concerto, No. 1, in fact. Like many of his other works, the first concerto takes inspiration from the musical language of the belcanto school which was very much popular at the time (an especially obvious example is the opening allegro which features an orchestral prelude that almost seems to be a chorus before the entrance of the soloist). Paganini ...
- Piriformis Stretch for hip pain and piriformis syndrome This week we've posted a very effective stretch for a muscle on the side of the hip typically called the piriformis. However, this is a bit of a misnomer as there are a group of muscles with the same action collectively known as the hip external rotators. Of these muscles, the piriformis is the most infamous because it can be involved with a few clinical entities, such as "piriformis syndrome." These conditions often involve pain in the side of the hip with activity and possibly radiating pain/numbness down the leg. A word of caution: if you feel tight in this area with activity (ie, not with stretching or by pushing on it), then you may in fact be overly stretched here. We often perceive being tight in muscles that are actually over stretched. People can actually do themselves harm by stretching an already over stretched structure. Movement correction and gait training drills can often correct these conditions, but must be assigned by a knowledgeable musculoskeletal professional. Otherwise, this activity is great as part of a regular stretching routine.
- America's Final Collapse: When History Repeats Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it and America is no different. There are countless similarities today between Rome during its collapse and America today, including: A lazy, entertained, uninformed public A small group of ruling elite A devaluing currency and economy An overstretched military A growing domestic spy force/police state Diminishing civil liberties Look at the comparisons and ask yourself, Can America can sustain this empire? How long before its collapse? 10 years? 20 years? 50? 100? Most Americans agree that our country needs to change its course. I agree. Check out my channel and subscribe for more videos.
- Rep. Vic Snyder Asks About Our Overstretched Military Today, the Armed Services Committee held a hearing on Security and Stability in Afghanistan and Iraq: Developments in US Strategy and Operations and the Way Ahead.
- Over Inflation tiger suit This is an inflatable latex tiger suit. The suit is being inflated to the overstretched maximum. This was a request from a few people and I decided to go through with it. The suit gets really huge and it might be hard to tell, but it does get really big. I do take requests so post them in a comment or send me a message. I would also like to see a lot of subscribers so please tell others to subscribe.
- FRONTLINE | The War Briefing | Sneak Peek: Bravo Company | PBS FRONTLINE embeds with Bravo Company of the Army's 1st Infantry division in the Korengal River Valley, one of Afghanistan's most dangerous fronts. Attacks have reached an all-time high, now making Afghanistan a deadlier battlefield than Iraq. The next president of the United States will inherit some of the greatest foreign policy challenges in American history—an overstretched military, frayed alliances, and wars on two fronts. In "The War Briefing," airing Tuesday, October 28 at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings), FRONTLINE gives viewers a hard, inside look at the real policy choices the next president will face. The report features harrowing on-the-ground footage, as well as strategists and diplomats giving their best advice about how to correct past failures and how to shape a realistic foreign policy approach in the war against the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Watch online following the broadcast at .
- How to make a Cherry Blossom Ku-Kusudama Finally completed this Ku-Kusudama (not developing a stutter here...). It was inspired on Ku-Ku's Cherry Blossom Dish ;-) I soon discovered that 5-petal flowers make great dishes but are quite over stretched. As I wanted to make a dodecahedron (a 12 pentagon ball) (ku-)kusudama I needed a 5-fold so made it with 12 10-petal flowers. Also gluing them together worked out well, the tip of the petal is almost at the perfect angle (see vid!) to make a dodecahedron :-) Music by
- Overnight fires overstretch firefighters Five separate fires overnight Tuesday in the Glass City, three of them ruled arson, severely overstretched Toledo's firefighters. One of the fires reported at around 4 am at the intersection of Woodville and Prentice destroyed an upstairs home and an attached business - Nana's Barber and Beauty Shop. The many residents who called the upstairs structure a home refused to let the fire take them out. "It was like a new experience, like I never been through this in my life," said Greg Mathis. "I'm just like, let's save everybody. Don't nobody need to die in this."
- Out in the cold www.ntv.co.ke At least eight families have been left homeless after fire razed down their houses in Chaani area in Mombasa. The afternoon fire suspected to have been caused by an electric fault overstretched the capacity of Mombasa municipal fire fighters.
- GlassesShop Cast: How to Repair Your Glasses Follow , Learn How to Repair Your Glasses ! Step 1: Identify the problem Holding your glasses by the nosepiece, closely examine them to determine what needs repair. Use a magnifying glass for assistance. Tip: If the hinge still feels loose, secure it with a small rubber ring for reinforcement. Step 2: Adjust overstretched hinge For an overstretched hinge, cover the tips of needle-nose pliers with duct tape to avoid any lens scratching. Then, use them to gently bend the hinge back into place. Step 3: Glue broken hinge If a hinge has broken off, dab a small amount of superglue to the end of a toothpick and apply the glue to both the hinge and frame. Firmly hold it in place for 1 minute. Wipe away any excess glue with a paper towel. The earpiece should bend normally. Step 4: Replace missing screws Replace screws that have fallen out with ones from the repair kit. You can also fasten a miniature safety pin through the hole, or slip in a metal staple coated in all-purpose glue, bending the ends with pliers to fit around the hinge. If you use a staple, you wont be able to fold your glasses. Tip: Dab clear nail polish on top of the screw after tightening it to keep it in place. Step 5: Fix an earpiece If youve snapped off an earpiece, reattach it with superglue. How To Repair Your Eyeglasses: Make an emergency earpiece Step 6: Make an emergency earpiece If youre in a real bind, build a temporary earpiece. Using pliers, cut a section of the wire hanger to the same ...
- CAPTAIN CHUCK NASH: NATO Overstretched in Libya A former NATO commander says the Libya ceasefire plan could be part of Muammar Gaddafi's efforts to stall a peace process in his country. General Wesley Clark says the plan comes from the African Union, which has received considerable financial support from Gaddafi in the past.
- Horn of Africa Drought 2011 - Give me hope that 'help' is coming ! This music video (featuring a remix of the Tracy Chapman song 'Let It Rain') endeavours to highlight the urgent need of our brothers and sisters in Horn of Africa, whose lives are endangered by the worst drought in sixty years. More than 10 million people (including those in the worst affected areas of Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti, and Ethiopia). United Nations and international aid agencies say the crisis is overwhelming their ability to provide assistance to the millions of people who are suffering... and as the agencies are overstretched and under-funded, they are appealing for more help from the international community. The UN Children's Fund estimates more than two million young children from the Horn of Africa are malnourished, and in need of urgent life-saving actions. It says half a million of those children are facing imminent life-threatening conditions... and warns that many of the children may be left with long-lasting physical and mental problems. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) teams are fully stretched in various locations inside Somalia, as well as assisting exhausted refugees crossing Somalia's borders into Ethiopia and Kenya. According to World Vision... Risks of the outbreak of disease are growing, and people's access to food and water is in jeopardy. Children are among those most vulnerable in the worst hit countries of Ethiopia, Kenya, and Somalia. Save the Children has advised that more than a quarter of children in the worst-hit parts of Kenya are now ...
- America's military: The state of our service Do you think the service members and veterans of the military are receiving the care and respect they deserve? Is the American military overstretched? Should the US boost the size of its military or reduce its commitments?
- New discovery in back pain, Klass Vaki Part 3 of 3 KBS 2000 Klass Vaki Orthopaedic Body Support BACK PAIN: THE HIDDEN NIGHTMARE REVEALED A Lumber Body Support (KBS2000) alters lumbar muscle recruitment patterns in patients with acute-upon- chronic lower back pain KL Derman. EWDerman. TDNoakes Published SAMJJournal 1995 The back pain phenomena have been the subject of research study upon research study over decades without any marked success. In the meantime back pain has taken on epidemic dimensions on a global scale and the total associated cost soared over recent years. Revolutionary discovery: Now a South African woman, who is neither a doctor nor a scientist, has discovered that the experts have been looking in the wrong places. Since the appearance of A First In The World invention KBS2000 Klass Vaki, back pain should no longer be a complex problem. Over-stretched back muscle: Back pain is mostly caused by an over-stretched back muscle as well as back muscles going in a state of spasm and this causes the spinal column to be pulled out of alignment. Sciatica pain radiating down the leg, prolapsed discs and many other problems develop in this manner. Research showed astonishing results: A simple every day task such as working in your garden or stretching out for an object can trigger this event. You might even think you have a broken back. The astonishing results conducted by scientist on behalf of the inventor prove that the problem is as simple as the FLAT surface on which we are spending one third of our lives ...
- Is it possible to perforate or overstretch the bowel through colonic irrigation? For more info. go to or http No, due to the low pressure used (50 millibars , which is one quarter of the pressure of a normal heart beat). More often the bowel will be overstretched or distorted due to the retention of old fecal matter. Does colonic irrigation wash out all the good bacteria in the bowel? Most of the loose bacteria living in the colon will be expelled along with the putrefactive bacteria and parasites. With the removal of the old waste there will be a better chance of long-term colonisation of the bowel with good bacteria. In the short term restocking of the bowel flora along with diet will encourage these good bacteria. Bulgaria, Sofia Macedonia, Skjope New Zealand Madison, Wisconsin Waco, Texas Djibouti, Djibouti Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Western Sahara, El Aaiun Bosnia, Sarajevo Springfield, Missouri
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about overstretched
“You Are Here: Home " Welsh finances seriously overstretched " Blog – Chiltern Press Residents of Wales are among the most likely in the UK to be seriously overstretched financially”
— Blog – Chiltern Press | The Debt People,
“Overstretched ligaments - Sunday, August 30, 2009 1:29 PM. Has anyone dealt with an injury Has anyone experienced overstretched ligaments and what is your experience on recovery?”
— Overstretched ligaments,
“Overstretched armed forces leading to mental health problems - From health news blog”
— Overstretched armed forces leading to mental health problems, health-news-
“Working extra hard is not a long timer viable strategy to survive in a corporate world. Productive only scale linearly for putting in the extra hour. In”
— Overstretched | 哲子戲 Philosophist's Camp,
“ Belize " Chat Area " Overstretched metaphor. Register User Forum List Chat Calendar Active Re: Overstretched metaphor. Otteralum. 01/25/07 04:18 PM. Re: Overstretched metaphor. Bobber”
— Overstretched metaphor - Ambergris Caye & Belize Message Board,
“Talk about trickle-down: As a result of joblessness, foreclosures, and rising homelessness, public schools across the country are grappling with rapid increases in the number of students without a Read more of this post, Homeless with Homework”
— Homeless with Homework | Poverty in America | ,
“Broken capillaries are not in fact 'broken' - they're overstretched. Here are my tips on how to prevent yours from becoming damaged, blog on MiNDFOOD”
— Guide on protecting capillaries | Beauty | MiNDFOOD,
“Top Chicago personal injury lawyers, Passen Law Group, discuss FDA program to have doctors police misleading advertising of pharmaceutical products”
— Overstretched FDA Asks Doctors to Police Pharmaceutical,
“My Yoga Blog. Trust is an invitation to an endless adventure. 2009-06-22. Overstretched. My practices during the I was overstretched this morning. So much, that my fingers couldn't touch the floor when I bowed forward into uttanasana during”
— My Yoga Blog: Overstretched, my-yoga-
similar for overstretched
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- point de rupture
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- free dictionary
- simple past tense
- past participle
- personal tools
- english past participles
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- random entry
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- the economist
- animal farm
- productive workers
- fellow animals
- corporate leadership
- leadership council
- hay group
- commercial debt
- student hardship
- student loan debt
- student loan
- family and friends
- college students
- nus scotland
- higher education
- graduate debt
- university undergraduates
- private security
- south africa
- private security industry
- peace of mind
- security companies
- security guards
- the criminals
- unarmed security guards