- Translations of overlaid. overlaid synonyms, overlaid antonyms. Information about overlaid in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. Natasha's grief began to be overlaid by the impressions of daily life, it ceased to press so painfully on her heart, it gradually faded into the past,. — “overlaid - definition of overlaid by the Free Online”,
- In telephony, especially in North America, an overlay plan is the practice of introducing a new area code by Prior to the introduction of overlay plans, the method of introducing new area codes (also known as numbering plan areas or NPAs) in a region was to. — “Overlay plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Shop on the Internet for overlaid with Shopzilla. Buy the best products from top-rated stores at the lowest prices every time. Compare prices on overlaid. — “Shopzilla - Gift shopping for Overlaid”,
- English Translation for Overlaid - dict.cc German-English Dictionary. — “dict.cc | Overlaid | English Dictionary”, dict.cc
- 100/30 - Is an HDO (high density overlay) concrete forming panel that has one working face. Classic H.D.O. is a premium high density overlaid plywood with good surface durability for semi gloss concrete finishes. — “Product List”,
- Overlaid (50 Occurrences) Hebrews 9:4 having a golden altar of incense, and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which was a golden pot holding the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant; (WEB KJV ASV WBS YLT). — “Bible Concordance: Overlaid”,
- Magic, MTG, Nemesis, Overlaid Terrain x 4 NM-CAM. x 4 OVERLAID TERRAIN nemesis NM-FINE+ mtg RARES. 1938 WM ROGERS OVERLAID TREASURE PATTERN ART DECO SET. VINTAGE ONEIDA WM ROGERS OVERLAID FLATWARE LOT 26 pc. 6 Wm Rogers Silver Overlaid Oneida 1933 Paramount Forks. — “Overlaid, Silver Overlaid, Overlaid Glass, Rogers Overlaid”,
- JFreeChart: Overlaid Bar Chart Demo 2 : Overlaid Bar Chart " Chart " Java. — “JFreeChart: Overlaid Bar Chart Demo 2 : Overlaid Bar Chart”, java2
- overlaid. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search  Verb. overlaid. Simple past tense and past participle of overlay. Retrieved from ". — “overlaid - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of overlaid in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is overlaid? Meaning of overlaid as a legal term. What does overlaid mean in law?. — “overlaid legal definition of overlaid. overlaid synonyms by”, legal-
- Overlaid(exOverlaidBarsIntersect) ( string expression ) specifies the name of the bar to By default, the Overlaid(exOverlaidBarsIntersect) property is empty, so nothing is. — “Exontrol - Grid-Gantt Chart ActiveX, NET, WPF Control”,
- Newcourt Inc of Texarkana, TX has been the leader since 1968 in both the lamination and fabrication of high quality overlaid panels for the transportation, industrial, architectural, and agriculture markets. — “NewCourt Incorporated”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for overlaid in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “overlaid - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- Grooved Paper Overlaid Manufacturers & Grooved Paper Overlaid Suppliers Directory - Find a Grooved Paper Overlaid Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Grooved Paper Overlaid Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Grooved Paper Overlaid-Grooved Paper Overlaid Manufacturers”,
- We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word overlaid: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "overlaid" is defined. General (15 matching dictionaries) overlaid: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of overlaid - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Overlaid definition, pt. and pp. of See more. overlay "to cover the surface of (something)," c.1300, from over + lay (q.v.). There also was an overlie (c.1175), but it had. — “Overlaid | Define Overlaid at ”,
- overlaid ( ) v. Past tense and past participle of overlay. — “overlaid: Definition from ”,
- He made doors for the courtyard entrances and overlaid them with bronze. He made the court of the priests and the great court and doors for the court and overlaid their doors with bronze. — “2 Chronicles 4:9 He made the courtyard of the priests, and”, bible.cc
- Buy overlaid at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “overlaid - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- Definition of overlaid from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of overlaid. Pronunciation of overlaid. Definition of the word overlaid. Origin of the word overlaid. — “overlaid - Definition of overlaid at ”,
- Comprises of two saw waves overlaid, one detuned 50 cent above the other, and ran through two ADSR, one filter and one envelope. Stage One is an extra long CD showcases popular dancehall "riddims" overlaid with DJ Sean Paul's rather pedestrian "toasting." Since he possesses neither an unusual. — “Urban Dictionary: overlaid”,
related images for overlaid
- Spot The Tennis Ball Wimbledon 2009 Thank you to Redhill Lawn Tennis Club and
- IMG 2805 1 jpg
- A anomaly overlaid png SD byte overlaid png
- IMG 2744 1 jpg
- screenshots 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- This 3rd photo contains the S4L seal template overlaid on the partial impression to show the entire design Notice the excellent alignment of the scarab icon especially the faint outlines
- Thats assuming the 11 30 DVD weekly revenue was a Black Friday weekend spike that would not be sustained for the rest of December at quite that level of magnitude
- SHL805 jpg 14 Jul 2008 12 37 99K ST 801 Single Brittl > 16 Jul 2008 10 08 110K ST 806 Brittle Stars > 16 Jul 2008 10 12 120K ST 802 Single Brittl > 16 Jul 2008 10 09 129K
- 4 inches 10 cm for the light colored shawl the gauge for each of the yarns used was slightly different and 15 sts per 4 inches 10 cm for the handpainted yarn shawl Shawls overlaid to show difference in shape
- beautiful plan for Canberra doesn t quite line up with eventual reality even given the unfinished nature of the project as this overlay of the Griffins plan onto Google Earth indicates But back in the real Canberra or Google Earth s version of it anyway what are these features over to the east of the city centre Water treatment plants Agricultural plots They re huge
- IMG 2817 1 jpg
- IMG 2741 1 jpg
- IMG 2742 1 jpg
- IMG 2803 1 jpg
- A overlaid overlaid png SD overlaid png
- ATWD position was adjusted so the current pulse was was roughly centered within it 100 triggers were taken the 100 histograms are overlaid onto one graph hence the thick lines The 40 MHz squre wave at the muxer is shown here
- Next I laid a piece of black nylon chiffon over the painted satin Then I again traced the pergola design onto soluble fabric and laid this over the top As with the former piece I laid this over wadding and a stabiliser and pinned it all together
- A cut overlaid png SD overlaid png
- Thank you very much I overlaid the images of the full range S and H and the normal range In case anyone is interested So looks like Gen GS has S H N mode wrong then This also leads to me to stick with my original speculation that the VDP doesn t have an internal 12bit DAC
- Closeup of the tail with overlay click to enlarge
- A cut overlaid png Mean overlaid png
- have been determined This video processor unit has been born out of the requirement for a frame store and sync processor unit replacement of old sync with new Processor Description All processing is carried out within a digital system consisting of the following blocks
- P1010497 1 jpg
- correctly exposed negative image
- dome overlay jpg
- dvs de följer en trend Man kan se avgjorda tendenser om man tittar på kurvan för generalindex under några decennier Dow Jones Industrial Average Index för åren 1956 2004
- Revised 13 6 03
- perhaps this illustration is the clue to why it isn t a conventional henge shape the map of constellation draco fits over the site perfectly
- SMART radar data and sticknet deployments from 22 May 2007 in northern Texas Panhandle 715x800 1181x1321 Data Assimilation Resolution Experiment Phased Array SMART Radar Storm Experiment DARE PASSE Central Oklahoma 1 May 10 June 2007 Dr Louis Wicker from the
- charts one bar chart report and one line chart report Finally to link them there will be a new screen created in which you will easily be able to link one to the other See the result As you can see there are two charts one bar chart and one line chart the initial one can be read looking at the Investment Y Axis and the line chart looking at the Sales Sales Y Axis In
- 712182027 overlaid jpg
- Overlay Graphics An overlay of both the Adenosyl ornithine hetero compound extracted from the protein Encephalitozoon cuniculi and the energy minimized hetero compound
- template image over your graphic such that the colors are fairly divided by the squares of the grid This can be done using Control V This is what the image looks like once it has been overlaid by the thread count template
- in the upper right corner of each image My figures show various properties of the transient and stationary flows I also indicate diabatic effects Finally all three figures are overlaid so as to see better the relationships The images consist of rhomboidal polygons that are intended to show approximate meridional cross sections at selected longitudes across the
- It s been raining pouring let me come in please A little friend who chose to live in our front doorway for several weeks and provided some great opportunities to
- 137271 step6 overlaid jpg
- on the image at bottom left the high res optical image of that selected region and on the right is the X ray image These same data were then used to show the X ray contours overlaid on the deep R band optical image The ChaMPlane archive can be used to overlay positions of detected X ray or optical sources These can be selected by user
- Contact The above photo shows the three duvets patterns available Big spots Paw prints Blue stripes
- has been deposited at the Museum and of members individual family studies which may well help you given how close knit a community Woodchurch has always been Woodchurch Maps Woodchurch Parish Map Woodchurch Map c1880 Some useful lists
- PCB Layout v1 1 Thursday September 10 2009 jelson
related videos for overlaid
- Asus G73JH Dirt 2 ATI 5870m OC vs. Stock Overlaid Game Play Video DX11 10.3 Preview Drivers Disclaimer: I do NOT recommend anyone keeping their GPU OC for gaming, I don't. Thisvideo shows an Asus G73JH RoG gaming laptop running the 'China Trailblazer' first race of Dirt 2. The full screen race is with the ATI 5870m GPU overclocked at 800x1100 which most G73's should be able to do. Parts of a similar non overclocked (stock 700x1000) race and replay are overlaid in the upper right corner. FRAPS is running on both and by eyeballing it, we have around a 9 to 13% FPS improvement depending on cam view. It does raise the heat by 4 to 5C on my GPU and it is totally unnecessary as gameplay is smooth, except for the water entry and as far as I can tell, it's just this track in either chase cam view. I did not use Asus Twin Turbo for either race. I plan on more game videos for the Asus G73JH (eg BC2 when released, HAWX, GRID, NFS Shift and more). i7 720QM ATI 5870m 8GB DDR3 1333 Intel x25m G2 Thanks for watching. Join us at the Notebook Review Forums. Q
- Emma's Embellished and Overlaid French Tip Konad Manicure Gets A Final Coat of Gittery Top Coat! In our final installment of Emma's French Tip Manicure, we got all out and add a coat of glittery top coat to only the tips of her fancy French Tip Manicure. Emma is very pleased with the effect! Go to to purchase Konad Stamping Nail Art supplies and don't forget to visit Emma's page at /kids.htm
- Angel of The Night: Optimus/Blackarachnia & Goliath/Demona Parallels Video clips of TFA Optimus & Blackarachnia overlaid with Goliath & Demona dialogue from "Gargoyles". This is a re-edit of my earlier "Parallels: Optimus & Blackarachnia and Goliath & Demona" video. I've rearranged all the comparison images to come at the end of the video now. TFA Blackarachnia always reminded me of Demona from the 90s show "Gargoyles". They are both tragic female characters that once had close relationships with the heroes (Optimus and Goliath) but then, through hate and distrust, became enemies with their former friend/mate. And like Goliath to Demona, Optimus pities and hopes for a return to goodness in Blackarachnia. It's an odd coincidence also that Optimus share's Goliath's blue face colour and Elita-1 has a turquoise face and body colour reminscent of Demona's skin colour too. "Transformers: Animated" is the property of Hasbro and Cartoon Network. "Gargoyles" is the property of Disney.
- iClone Tutorial - Overlaid Avatar in Movie Edit Pro In this tutorial you will learn how to create a chromo key effect on a rendered avi output from iClone 2.5. This is a scenario that is easy to set up in iClone using a single avatar and a solid green 2D Background. Then MAGIX Video Deluxe 2008 makes it simple to import and overlay your clip with a piece of background footage using a single video mixing effect. Together iClone and Movie Edit Pro provide a solution to everyone who wish to create quality composites with there virtual identity.
- 1 Kings 6 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) 1 Kings 6 (New International Version) 1 Kings 6 Solomon Builds the Temple 1 In the four hundred and eightieth [a] year after the Israelites had come out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the LORD. 2 The temple that King Solomon built for the LORD was sixty cubits long, twenty wide and thirty high. [b] 3 The portico at the front of the main hall of the temple extended the width of the temple, that is twenty cubits, [c] and projected ten cubits [d] from the front of the temple. 4 He made narrow clerestory windows in the temple. 5 Against the walls of the main hall and inner sanctuary he built a structure around the building, in which there were side rooms. 6 The lowest floor was five cubits [e] wide, the middle floor six cubits [f] and the third floor seven. [g] He made offset ledges around the outside of the temple so that nothing would be inserted into the temple walls. 7 In building the temple, only blocks dressed at the quarry were used, and no hammer, chisel or any other iron tool was heard at the temple site while it was being built. 8 The entrance to the lowest [h] floor was on the south side of the temple; a stairway led up to the middle level and from there to the third. 9 So he built the temple and completed it, roofing it with beams and cedar planks. 10 And he built the side rooms all along the temple. The height of each was five cubits, and they were attached to the ...
- LADAR data overlaid on syncronised video footage (larger version) The laser data is somtimes somewhat out of alignment with the video due to the difference in frame rate (mostly) and also due to uncompensated oscillations in the height of the vehical. This is just a rough demo I made while exploring uses for the laser data, im thinking of combining it with an image edge detector then picking out the outlines of objects that are separate from the environment which are indicated by the distance data. From the University of Warwick See this if you prefer to see it with correct aspect ratio.
- 3D Flood Animation With Velocity Vectors This shows a 3D view of a flood simulation. Different colours overlaid over the air photo represent water of different depths. White lines illustrate the water velocity vectors. Heightfields and overlaid thematic representations of depths were generated using Each frame of the animation was rendered in Povray Open Source raytracing program. Water elevations and velocities were obtained using the RMA2 two dimensional hydrodynamic model.
- Rolling Stones '73 *** with Live audio and video This video has been available from the Stones 1973 Melbourne show, but with the origi*** studio audio. Here it is with the audio from the Perth concert overlaid and the result is a powerful performance of the stones at their peak Only the first 2 opening numbers were allowed to be recorded and only half of each song were permitted to be broadcast on Australian TV. As such this is all that is available to work with. The audio I overlaid was obviously edited to fit what video was available. Likewise with the other Brown sugar clip. Wish I could get the full videos to complete them fully.
- iClone Tutorial (German) - Overlaid Avatar In this tutorial you will learn how to create a chromo key effect on a rendered avi output from iClone 2.5. This is a scenario that is easy to set up in iClone using a single avatar and a solid green 2D Background. Then MAGIX Video Deluxe 2008 makes it simple to import and overlay your clip with a piece of background footage using a single video mixing effect. Together iClone and Movie Edit Pro provide a solution to everyone who wish to create quality composites with there virtual identity.
- Mantras for Meditation - Visit for more New Age Videos, Articles and Discussion on Meditation, Yoga, Astrology, Accupuncture, Qi-Gong. Saying any word produces an actual physical vibration. Over time, if we know what the effect of that vibration is, then the word may come to have meaning associated with the effect of saying that vibration or word. This is one level of energy basis for words. Another level is intent. If the actual physical vibration is coupled with a mental intention, the vibration then contains an additional mental component which influences the result of saying it. The sound is the carrier wave and the intent is overlaid upon the wave form, just as a colored gel influences the appearance and effect of a white light. In either instance, the word is based upon energy. Nowhere is this idea more true than for Sanskrit mantra. For although there is a general meaning which comes to be associated with mantras, the only lasting definition is the result or effect of saying the mantra. The human consciousness is really a collection of states of consciousness which distributively exist throughout the physical and subtle bodies. Each organ has a primitive consciousness of its own. That primitive consciousness allows it to perform functions specific to it. Then come the various systems. The cardio-vascular system, the reproductive system and other systems have various organs or body parts working at slightly different stages of a single process. Like the organs ...
- Exodus 36 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Exodus 36 (New International Version) Exodus 36 1 So Bezalel, Oholiab and every skilled person to whom the LORD has given skill and ability to know how to carry out all the work of constructing the sanctuary are to do the work just as the LORD has commanded." 2 Then Moses summoned Bezalel and Oholiab and every skilled person to whom the LORD had given ability and who was willing to come and do the work. 3 They received from Moses all the offerings the Israelites had brought to carry out the work of constructing the sanctuary. And the people continued to bring freewill offerings morning after morning. 4 So all the skilled craftsmen who were doing all the work on the sanctuary left their work 5 and said to Moses, "The people are bringing more than enough for doing the work the LORD commanded to be done." 6 Then Moses gave an order and they sent this word throughout the camp: "No man or woman is to make anything else as an offering for the sanctuary." And so the people were restrained from bringing more, 7 because what they already had was more than enough to do all the work. The Tabernacle 8 All the skilled men among the workmen made the tabernacle with ten curtains of finely twisted linen and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, with cherubim worked into them by a skilled craftsman. 9 All the curtains were the same size—twenty-eight cubits long and four cubits wide. [a] 10 They joined five of the curtains together and did the same with the other five. 11 Then they made loops of ...
- Fairly Danceable for Modular - modular synth improv Unedited modular synth improv overlaid with various loops after the fact. I jammed to a static loop. The stereo synth track is dry as a bone, no EQ, no compression, no nothin'. The computer supplies 4 trigger streams, via Volta/ MOTU 24io interface and I'm switching between those with a DIY switcher (upper rt) to change the both sequencer time division and the Modcan digital delay time division. Left is mostly sate variable filter and right is mostly Suit and Tie Guy's Post-Lawsuit (Arp) filter. Th actual pitches of the sequence (top 2 rows of the Modcan seq) are never changed.
- The Gonk Herbert Chappell Kid Koala Mash Up I overlaid the original Herbert Chappell score on the Kid Koala remix, extended it, and kept the original ending, throwing in very few of my own minor effects. I wanted a longer and fuller version of the all-too short remix that appears on the Shaun of the Dead soundtrack and is clipped at each end with samples. The original Herbert Chappel version of the track can be found here:
- Ms Pacman Upside Down Kill Screens A very Looney trio of upside down "Kill Screen" levels 134, 135 & 136...Done in one take! (No, definitely not the first take though!) Practicing by rack advancing for the day I actually get there legitimately to level 134. One can always hope. There was one more upside down screen not shown in this vid, then 4 regular junior levels, then lock up. This is using WolfMame .106 which apparently emulates the end-game behaviour of the arcade machine more accurately than on my other end-game vids. Also, watch for the bizarre slow down of the ghosts at spots near the bottom of the screen, as if they think they are going thru a tunnel. Unfortunately, no, I can't really do this without training wheels. ;) I traced the proper right-side up maze on clear plastic and taped that onto the monitor. I found that it's still extremely difficult to not occasionally focus on the upside-down maze because it's so much brighter than the transparency. So, I turned the brightness way down to the point where I could just make out the ghosts and dots, and turned on a bright light behind me to give better contrast to the overlaid maze... I first tried it with a single ply of paper towel which was much easier to concentrate on the overlaid maze, but impossible to see what dots were left! I tried it a few times without the training wheels since making this vid, and it should be possible to do this for real with lots of practice. Oh, this is best viewed with sound on! :) Since the contrast with the red ...
- Argon: Virtual Tour Guide Virtual Tour Guide demonstrates how Mobile Augmented Reality can be used to make traveling and socializing a more exciting experience. Mobile Augmented Reality (AR) allows the user to use their mobile device to see web content and information overlaid on to the real world around them. The VTG envisions a future where users prepare for a trip by selecting locations and content they find interesting through a web interface. Once at their destination, users activate the VTG application channel using the Argon AR Browser on the iPhone. Users can then look around and see information customized for their experience overlaid on the world around them. This content, can be based on user preferences such as Facebook likes or even previous TV viewing history. The VTG channel also lets users "teleport" to other locations as desired, such as the end zone of a football stadium. Users can also use the Argon browser to carry on a live chat session as they walk, taking advantage of the Click-To-Dial and Click-To-Call features. The Argon Augmented Reality Browser is the first AR Internet browser. Based on open web standards, the Argon browser moves the Internet off your desktop and into the world around you. Based on open web standards, Argon is designed to allow rapid development and deployment of Web 2.0 style AR content. Argon uses a combination of two of the most broadly used markup languages, HTML and KML, to define a channel of augmented reality content delivered from standard web ...
- Exodus 38 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Exodus 38 (New International Version) Exodus 38 The Altar of Burnt Offering 1 They [a] built the altar of burnt offering of acacia wood, three cubits [b] high; it was square, five cubits long and five cubits wide. [c] 2 They made a horn at each of the four corners, so that the horns and the altar were of one piece, and they overlaid the altar with bronze. 3 They made all its utensils of bronze—its pots, shovels, sprinkling bowls, meat forks and firepans. 4 They made a grating for the altar, a bronze network, to be under its ledge, halfway up the altar. 5 They cast bronze rings to hold the poles for the four corners of the bronze grating. 6 They made the poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with bronze. 7 They inserted the poles into the rings so they would be on the sides of the altar for carrying it. They made it hollow, out of boards. Basin for Washing 8 They made the bronze basin and its bronze stand from the mirrors of the women who served at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. The Courtyard 9 Next they made the courtyard. The south side was a hundred cubits [d] long and had curtains of finely twisted linen, 10 with twenty posts and twenty bronze bases, and with silver hooks and bands on the posts. 11 The north side was also a hundred cubits long and had twenty posts and twenty bronze bases, with silver hooks and bands on the posts. 12 The west end was fifty cubits [e] wide and had curtains, with ten posts and ten bases, with silver hooks and bands on the posts. 13 ...
- LEONARDO DAVINCI LATEST SECRET REVEALED A MESH OF TWO DRAWINGS BY LEONARDO DAVINCI SHOW A 3RD PICTURE, I OVERLAID THE SUN EARTH AND MOON IN THE DELIGATED SPOTS AND ALSO OVERLAID SOME OF MY POLYHEDRA,YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST.
- Changes in Latitude Lesson with chords overlaid Jimmy Buffet song version Lesson for the summer
- Alizée (Mademoiselle Juliette (English)) Alizée's song "Mademoiselle Juliette" with English subtitles. Translation was taken from the Alizée America website. Special thanks to Cooney and RMJ for the translation. Many of the questions you may have regarding certain verses and translations may be answered on the Alizée America discussion forum. Click the link below for the translation discussion. moi-alizee.us
- Brutal Metal - Willow Smith - Whip My Hair Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair', overlaid with Goratory.
- Hurricane Season 2008 Highlights Video from NASA's GOES Project Imagine watching all of the tropical depressions, storms and hurricanes of 2008 as they formed in the Atlantic Ocean Basin and either faded at sea or made landfall. Thanks to NASA technology and satellite data coupled with data from a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) operated satellite, you can see the tracks of storms from Arthur to Paloma from birth to death. There were 17 tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Hurricane Season, which includes the North Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico. Six*** of the storms were strong enough to be named, and only one stayed a tropical depression. The movie displays the infrared cloud imagery from the geosynchronous weather satellites, principally NOAA's Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite (GOES)-12. The original cloud imagery was remapped and enhanced to display cloudtop texture. The GOES cloud images were overlaid on a true-color background map previously created from the Moderate Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) instrument on NASA's Terra satellite. The movie, which can be found on NASA's Hurricane Web page at: www.nasa.gov/hurricane, or on the NASA GOES web page, is television production-quality. "These are large, high-resolution, colorful animations, made for use or editing by professional documentary producers or for anyone interested in hurricanes," said Dr. Dennis Chesters, GOES Project Scientist at the Laboratory for Atmospheres at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt ...
- The Holy Bible - 2 Chronicles Chapter 3 (King James Version) 2 Chronicles Chapter 3: 1Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the Lord appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. 2And he began to build in the second day of the second month, in the fourth year of his reign. 3Now these are the things wherein Solomon was instructed for the building of the house of God. The length by cubits after the first measure was threescore cubits, and the breadth twenty cubits. 4And the porch that was in the front of the house, the length of it was according to the breadth of the house, twenty cubits, and the height was an hundred and twenty: and he overlaid it within with pure gold. 5And the greater house he cieled with fir tree, which he overlaid with fine gold, and set thereon palm trees and chains. 6And he garnished the house with precious stones for beauty: and the gold was gold of Parvaim. 7He overlaid also the house, the beams, the posts, and the walls thereof, and the doors thereof, with gold; and graved cherubims on the walls. 8And he made the most holy house, the length whereof was according to the breadth of the house, twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty cubits: and he overlaid it with fine gold, amounting to six hundred talents. 9And the weight of the nails was fifty shekels of gold. And he overlaid the upper chambers with gold. 10And in the most holy house he made two cherubims of image work, and overlaid them ...
- 1 Kings 6 King James Holy Bible 1 Kings 6 1 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD. 2 And the house which king Solomon built for the LORD, the length thereof was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty cubits, and the height thereof thirty cubits. 3 And the porch before the temple of the house, twenty cubits was the length thereof, according to the breadth of the house; and ten cubits was the breadth thereof before the house. 4 And for the house he made windows of narrow lights. 5 ¶And against the wall of the house he built chambers round about, against the walls of the house round about, both of the temple and of the oracle: and he made chambers round about: 6 The nethermost chamber was five cubits broad, and the middle was six cubits broad, and the third was seven cubits broad: for without in the wall of the house he made narrowed rests round about, that the beams should not be fastened in the walls of the house. 7 And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building. 8 The door for the middle chamber was in the right side of the house: and they went up with winding stairs into the middle chamber, and out of the ...
- LEONARDO DAVINCI SECRET REVEALED. BY OVERLAPING MY POLYHEDRA MODEL OVER GARRETT LISIS E8 ALL THE VECTORS SEEM LINE UP I BELEIVE THAT MY POLYHEDRA IS A 3D REPRESENTATION OF E8 also includes my leonardo davinci video A MESH OF TWO DRAWINGS BY LEONARDO DAVINCI SHOW A 3RD PICTURE, I OVERLAID THE SUN EARTH AND MOON IN THE DELIGATED SPOTS AND ALSO OVERLAID SOME OF MY POLYHEDRA,YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST.
- Stereo Results Overlaid with Velodyne Data This video shows the result of stereo sensing on a unpaved road. The algorithm that computes the disparities between the left and right images is based on correlation using zero-mean sum of square differences. A window size of 7x7 was used for the results. Dynamic Programming (DP) was used to find the optimal disparity in each scan line. Post processing steps such as Median Filter, Left-Right-Left consistency check and sub-pixel estimation were applied to obtain the final result. The baseline was 0.33 m with a focal length of approx. 1000 px. Hernan Badino
- Writing Sign Languages: Gloss Vs. Transcription Transcript: Now, how can we write sign languages? Most people typically follow the spoken language model, using the writing system of that spoken language. The words of the spoken language are overlaid onto the signs. For example, suppose we sign ("cat"), in English, the English word "cat" will be overlaid onto the sign. That's called a "gloss". Glossing can work for simple ideas like "cat", "dog", "eat", and so on. But glossing becomes more problematic when we try to express more abstract or complex ideas, as well as on the sentence level. For example, you know the old joke "please but". In it, the Deaf person is stuck trying to come up with a gloss for the sign meaning to "open the warning gate rails". So, as a make-do effort, he uses the English gloss "but" as a close approximation for the sign he wants to express. But of course, it makes no sense to the Hearing person reading it. As another example, how would you gloss these signs (_____) and (______)? I've struggled for a long time and cannot figure out a good translational equivalent for those signs. That's a big problem with glossing. Sometimes you just can't translate directly from signs to a spoken language. Linguists don't like glosses, either. They have problems with them in that they're not clear, they don't show what the sign looks like, and more. So linguists have several different ways to record signs. These are called transcription or notation systems. These systems are often complex and are more for ...
- Canon in D Duet Piano Self Pachelbel's Canon in D Major, arranged by Lynne Latham for violin and keyboard. I took the arrangement, performed both parts separately, overlaid and sync'd the sound files, overlaid and sync'd the two video files, then sync'd the video and sound, all to bring you this 3 minute video. It was Hellish to make. With that, it is a beautiful piece, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Oh yeah, and this is dedicated to all the violinists in my life, lol.
- LADAR data overlaid on syncronised video footage The laser data is somtimes somewhat out of alignment with the video due to the difference in frame rate (mostly) and also due to uncompensated oscillations in the height of the vehical. This is just a rough demo I made while exploring uses for the laser data, im thinking of combining it with an image edge detector then picking out the outlines of objects that are separate from the environment which are indicated by the distance data. From the University of Warwick See if you prefer to see it with correct aspect ratio.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! zeXal NEW MONSTERS! TRAILER! - - TRAILER - - RE: www.tv-tokyo.co.jp - - EXCEED SUMMONING - - + Like regular Effect Monsters, Excess Monsters go in the deck and are summoned from the hand. + Excess Monsters cannot be Special Summoned to the field from the hand or deck, and can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard or the Removed from Play zone if they have been successfully Exceed Summoned first. + To Exceed Summon an Excess Monster you must release a number of monsters on the field with combined levels equal to the Level of the Excess Monster. Additionally, all monsters released must have the same Level as each other, and at least 2 monsters must be Released. For a Level 8 Excess Monster you must release either 2 Level 4 monsters, 4 Level 2 monsters or 8 Level 1 monsters. + An Excess Summon is considered to be a Special Summon. If that Excess Summon would be negated you can send all Released monsters to the graveyard instead of Overlaying them to prevent the Summon from being negated. + When an Excess Monster is Exceed Summoned, the monsters released for it are Overlaid on that card. For the purposes of a real duel this means that the released monsters are stacked underneath the Excess Monster while it remains on the field. + When an Excess Monster would be removed from the field by a card effect or by battle you can remove from play 1 Overlaid Monster on that card to prevent that Excess Monster from being removed. If an Excess Monster would be removed for a cost you cannot prevent that cost ...
- The Third Temple, Part 8 of 11. Gold Plated Interior Gathered information, from various sources on the Internet, from 'Wickedpedia' until sources quoting from the 'Jewish Encyclopedia': But note this: there was no silver inside Holy of Holies or Holy Place of the Temple, only gold plated or solid gold objects were permitted in these two rooms which had gold plated walls. Two winged creatures were made of olive wood and placed in the Holy of Holies, each one 4.4 meters tall. Both were of the same size and shape. Each had two wings, each wing 2.2 meters long, so that the distance from one wing tip to the other was 4.4. meters. They were placed side by side in the Holy of Holies, so that two of their outstretched wings touched each other in the middle of the room, and the other two wings touched the walls. The two winged creatures were covered with gold. The temple which King Solomon built was 27 meters long and 9 meters wide. The entrance room was the full width of the temple, 9 meters, and was 54 meters high. The inside of the room was overlaid with pure gold. Over 20 tons of gold were used to cover the walls of the Holy of Holies. [If this statement is accurate, that would mean that a multitude of this figure must have been used to plate the rest of the temple interior with gold: the floor of the Holy of Holies, the wall and the floor of the Holy Place, the walls of the upper rooms, the inner doors, the outer doors. On top of that, how much gold would have been used to cover the huge entrance room with its astonishing ...
- Cadwell Park in my MK2 Golf with corner names overlaid Cadwell Park in my MK2 Golf
- The Supermoves Matrix Music Video (SMMV) - Part 3 of 4 Three years in the making, the Supermoves Matrix Music Video (SMMV) is an exciting re-edit of the 3 matrix trilogy movies, overlaid with nearly 30 energetic, mellow and inspiring songs by such artists as ES Posthumus, Enigma, BT and Juno Reactor. Utilizing various different audio and video editing styles such as hyperkinetic cuts and flange overlay effects, the SMMV creates a unique feeling unlike other music videos. Relive the trilogy as you've never experienced it before. For a link to a high-res avi download please email theSMMV@. Thank you & ENJOY!
- Super Strong God with Lyrics Overlaid 27 kids on Mon & 10 kids on Wed worshipping God to this track - Absolutely Fantastic!!!
- From Washington to Obama in Less Than 4 Minutes Presidents of the United States morphed in sequence from George Washington to (President Elect) Barack Obama. Pictures of the Presidents were found by library and internet search. Images were editted in Photoshop Elements to make them all the same size. The faces were morphed from one to the next using FantaMorph. The images were put into Vegas Pro and faded from one to the next and the face morph overlaid and "cookie cuttered" out so that the backgrounds faded and the faces morphed simultaneously. The music is 'Hooked on America' performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Aqua/AIRS Carbon Dioxide with Mauna Loa Carbon Dioxide Overlaid This visualization is a time-series of the global distribution and variation of the concentration of mid-tropospheric carbon dioxide observed by the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) on the NASA Aqua spacecraft. For comparison, it is overlain by a graph of the seasonal variation and interannual increase of carbon dioxide observed at the Mauna Loa, Hawaii observatory. Credit: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center and NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory Scientific Visualization Studio
- ARmonica: A Collaborative Sonic Environment ARmonica: A Collaborative Sonic Environment ARmonica is a 3D audiovisual augmented reality environment in which players can position and edit virtual bars that play the sounds of tuned percussion instruments when struck by virtual balls launched under the influence of physics. Players experience ARmonica through head-tracked, head-worn displays (Vuzix Wrap 920AR stereo video-see-through displays) and and interact using tracked Wii remotes. The goal is for players to collaborate in the creation and editing of an evolving sonic environment. To encourage novices, a player's own Wii remote is overlaid with labels that document how the controls are used to edit the bars and ball launchers, and the bars are labeled using scientific pitch notation. 3D position and orientation tracking is performed with the VTT ALVAR optical marker tracking package, using the cameras built into the head-worn displays, In this video, two large stationary marker arrays establish the 3D stage on which the bars and ball launchers are deployed, and each Wii remote has an attached set of smaller arrays. Rather than wearing head-worn displays, players can instead opt to hold tracked handheld ultramobile personal computers (Sony Vaio VGN-UX390N) and interact using touch-screen taps, although this is not shown in the video. While the two large marker arrays are visible in the first part of the video, they are covered with opaque background textures in the second part. Each Wii remote is also overlaid with ...
- Ducati speed, lean angle, and G recorded with GMOS, video overlaid with Overdrive.WMV This is a data-overlaid video of a ride on a Ducati Streetfighter S. The data is collected by GMOS, the GPS and Motion Sensing System by SpeedAngle Inc, and overlaid with TSX Overdrive. For more information, please visit .
- VISION SEED Willy Whitefeather on 'HOPE' Willy Whitefeather was the visionary who inspired the award-winning animated short film "HOPE," directed by Catherine Margerin, and produced by Mary Mathaisell. In "Vision Seed," images of Whitefeather himself are overlaid against the backdrop of "HOPE," the original short film, as the viewer is carried into the story with Whitefeather's own voice as narrator. What was once an fantastic journey told in spectacular imagery, and sound, has now been blessed with the added beauty of the oral tradition; a legacy which Whitefeather upholds. Modern-day mythmaker, and storyteller for young and old alike, Whitefeather provides a vision carried from the ancients into modernity, of hope that human beings may one day move beyond just tolerance to an embrace of all differing views, peoples, and beliefs: An embrace that holds within it a joyous acceptance, and bliss that naturally compels humankind toward service, and the help of all creation. Whitefeather's seed has germinated, sprouted, and branched out to people around the world, like a contemporary Kokopelli spreading seeds for future generations, Whitefeather's vision has also made it's way into the documentary film, "Dance With Destiny." Filmmaker Bruce Weaver met Whitefeather while developing his documentary film about the future of humanity, as we currently sit dangerously close to the edge of possible extinction, environmental collapse, and careless distruction of our home; the Earth. Willy Whitefeather is the copyright holder ...
- Digimon Season Three with New Opening and Closing Themes This is the opening and closing credits to the English Dub version of Digimon Tamers (aka. Digimon Season Three) with new and better theme tunes to them. I re-edited the video with edited down versions of two songs, one for the opening, and one for the closing credits. Here's how they came out. The music I used for the opening theme was 'Let's Kick It Up' by Paul Gordon (also known as Davis's theme) which I re-edited down to the one-minute mix to fit the length of the opening theme, which I then overlaid onto the original video. This song can be found on the Digimon the Movie soundtrack album. For the ending credits, I used 'Raining Sunshine' by Miranda Cosgrove which I re-edited down to the 35-second mix to fit the length of the closing credits, which I then overlaid onto the original video. This song can be found on multiple albums, including the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs soundtrack album. Any comments and opinions on this video are appreciated. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the visual elements used here, and I do not own the two songs used to make this video, however the re-editing and mixing is all my work. This video is a fan-made experiment only and is not made for any profit-related reasons.
- NASA SDO - Magnetic Field Lines Galore This movie maps the magnetic filed lines emanating form the Sun and their interactions. It shows the magnetic map overlaid on three extreme ultraviolet images and one magnetogram image (showing magnetically active areas as black or white). As one can see, the field lines are most dense around active regions, but they also link to other magnetically active areas across the Sun. These magnetic field maps are a recently added feature to the SDO site. Images for every wavelength each day can be found under "view latest images" link on the home page under The Sun Now image. These images are labeled PFSS and are available in different sizes. The movie shows the magnetic map overlaid on three extreme ultraviolet images and one magnetogram image (showing magnetically active areas as black or white). Credit: NASA SDO / HMI Stanford University / AIA Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (Music Video Synced W/Studio Recording) Alright, a lot more work went into this than you would think, but I guess it's a good thing that you can't tell just how difficult it was to create. I feel I've done about as good of a job as I could to edit it together in such a way that the audio approximately matches the video. The studio recording of Free Bird (extended ending of course) has here been overlaid atop a heavily edited version of Lynyrd Skynyrd's 1974 Hamburg (Germany) show. Please understand this WAS NOT EASY. The video here bares little resemblance to the original footage I used (it is presented in a MUCH different order). Obviously it is impossible to get everything to line up perfectly. Throughout the verse I focused on getting Ronnie's lips, Gary's slide, and Allen's chords in sync. Throughout the solo I focused only on Allen's playing, Gary's chords, and Bob's drums. If you have not seen the original recording of the 1974 Hamburg show, I urge that you PLEASE go watch it BEFORE watching this one, so you can appreciate how much editing this required! Original pt. 1: Original pt. 2: The tempo through the verse was SLOWER than studio recording, and the tempo of the solo was FASTER than the studio recording. It was a challenge to say the least! Enjoy! This is for Ronnie, Allen, Leon, and Billy - we remember you! "Free Bird" © UMG
- CrossOverlayDesktop This paper presents an intuitive interaction technique for data exchange between multiple co-located devices. In the proposed system, CrossOverlayDesktop, desktop graphics of the devices are graphically overlaid with each other (ie, alpha-blended). Users can exchange file data by the usual drag-and-drop manipulation through an overlaid area. The overlaid area is determined by the physical six degrees of freedom (6-DOF) correlation of the devices and thus changes according to users' direct movements of the devices. Because familiar operations such as drag-and-drop can be applied to file exchange between multiple devices, seamless, consistent, and thus intuitive multi-user collaboration is realized. Furthermore, dynamic overlay of desktop graphics allows users to intuitively establish communication, identify connected devices, and perform access control. For access control of the data, users can protect their own data by simply dragging them out of the overlaid area, because only the overlaid area becomes a public space. Several proof-of-concept experiments and evaluations were conducted. Results show the effectiveness of the proposed interaction technique. Daisuke Iwai and Kosuke Sato, "CrossOverlayDesktop: Dynamic Overlay of Desktop Graphics between Co-located Computers for Multi- User Interaction", IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, Vol.E92-D, No.12, pp.2445-2453, 2009.
twitter about overlaid
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about overlaid
“The new View Image feature of this forum has given me an idea for a better way to overlay a PNG onto an external application. I'm familiar with”
— How to make overlaid PNG have semi-transparent background,
“Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-les (More info?) Does Overlaid Terrain replace my lands' normal mana abilities, or just add to them? Card Name: Overlaid Terrain”
— Overlaid Terrain question - Games-General-Discussions - General,
“overlaid faux-reprographic silhouette action (Page 1) - Tips & Techniques - Illustration Friday!”
— overlaid faux-reprographic silhouette action (Page 1) - Tips,
“Internet Marketing Tools Blog. Feature Friday: Average Rank Overlaid on ***ytics Graph of users that were posting to the forum, were posting messages that should have gone”
— Feature Friday: Average Rank Overlaid on ***ytics Graph,
“[Archive] Image with overlaid controls and resize issue XAML/WPF Questions Mobiform Forum > General XAML/WPF Discussion > XAML/WPF Questions > Image with overlaid controls and resize issue”
— Image with overlaid controls and resize issue [Archive,
“Stem succulents are fleshy stems and contain water storage cells overlaid by tissue, and leaves are almost entirely absent (ex. a blog ever. Even though I'm a novice at blogging, I hope to make this an informal, entertaining forum for”
“Recently I decided to give up on ATI products and go with something better. The ATI drivers are abhorred and the Gemstar Guide+ Plus is”
— XP MCE overlaid on XP Pro,
“Overlaid image in photoshop, anaglyph”
— Overlaid image in photoshop, anaglyph, 3
“Commodity Trading Discussion Forum. Sugar Rat/ Falling Back/Silver Overlaid *PIC* Posted By: Trades. Date: Commodity Trading Discussion Forum is maintained by Mike Ritchie with”
— Sugar Rat/ Falling Back/Silver Overlaid *PIC*, tfc-