- Almost ninety-five per cent of all fine opals come from the dry and remote outback deserts. Numerous legends and tales surround this colourful gemstone, which can be traced back in its origins to a time long before our memory, to the ancient dream time of the Australian aborigines. — “Opal”,
- Opal has been a popular gem for many centuries and has a very interesting structure. Although there is no crystal structure, (meaning a regular arrangement of atoms) opal does possess a structure nonetheless. — “OPAL (Hydrated Silica Glass)”,
- Americas Auction Network, is based in Tampa Bay Florida and is the nationwide leader in jewelry auctions, coin and currency auctions, real estate auctions and fine art auctions Boulder Opal Chip Doublet Mosaic 14x11mm Rectangle Loose. — “America's Auction Network - AAN - 1-800-269-9629 - ”,
- Definition of opal in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of opal. Pronunciation of opal. Translations of opal. opal synonyms, opal antonyms. Information about opal in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. black opal, opal ring, fire. — “opal - definition of opal by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- A later literature search showed that the US Geological Survey had identified opal in the area, but paid no attention to the gem other than to mention it existed. Location map of the Cedar Rim opal field, central Wyoming. The opal had remained overlooked for a century even though millions. — “OPAL - A GUIDE TO FINDING GEMSTONES & GOLD”,
- Banded opal, a variety of opal (1)  Etymology. In Florio's A World of Words 1598 as opale, from French opale or opalle, from Latin opalus, probably from Greek ὀπάλλιος (opallios) opal (plural opals) (mineralogy) A mineral consisting, like quartz, of silica, but inferior to quartz in. — “opal - Wiktionary”,
- Opal Jewelry & Australian Opals. Mine direct prices on opal rings, opal pendant & earrings matching jewelry sets. Unique gifts and all the opal information you need in one place. Est. 1972. — “Opal Jewelry & Opals. Australian Opal Rings, Black Opal”,
- These are some of the base colors of Opal. Certain opals display different colors when viewed from different directions, or when the stone is turned, or when the light source is moved. Opal is the most colorful of all gems. Its splendid play of color is unsurpassed, and fine examples can be. — “The gemstone opal”,
- Opal definition, a mineral, an amorphous form of silica, SiO2 with some water of hydration, found in many varieties and colors, including a form that is milk See more. — “Opal | Define Opal at ”,
- Opal Manufacturers & Opal Suppliers Directory - Find a Opal Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose Quality Opal Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Opal-Opal Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on ”,
- Information about Opal including variety, color, source, treatment, gemology, buyer's guide, buy Opal online at Gemselect. — “Opal Gemstone Information”,
- Natural Opal gemstones are delicate and therefore requires careful handling. Price, cost and buying guide of opal gem is mentioned here. The first step in evaluating opals is determining its type. — “Natural Opal Gemstone | Precious Opals | Opal Gem Types and”,
- Opal. Color, characteristics, varieties, the name's origin, from the stone history, mystical power, healing ability, deposits. — “Encyclopedia of Gemstones - Opal. Opal's color”, all-that-
- Opal - October Birthstone, jewelry, colors and varities, and information. — “October Birthstone - Opal”,
- - Opals, Opal Jewelry, Opal Pendants, Opal Cabochon, Opal Rings, Opal Gemstones, Rough Opal, Faceted Opal, Cut Opal and more. — “ - Unique Opal Designs”,
- May also phosphoresce; common opal: inert to strong green or yellowish green in long and short wave, may phosphoresce; fire opal: inert to moderate greenish brown in long and short wave, may phosphoresce. Opal is a mineraloid gemstone which is deposited at a relatively low temperature and may. — “Opal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Opal Earrings for everyday discount prices on ! $2.95 shipping and product reviews on White Gold, & Yellow Gold Earrings. — “Opal Earrings | ”,
- Lowest opal jewelry prices on the web. We have a wide selection of genuine australian opal jewelry, in all colors and styles. australian opal jewelry,opals, black opals, australian opals, custom opal jewelry designs including engagement ring. — “Opals International Jewelers”,
- Some varieties display vivid colors in what gemologists refer to as play-of-color. White and black opal and some orange opal exhibit this phenomena. 6.1 Opal gemology. Lore and Legend. The Countess of Waldstetten made anxious signs to him while he spoke thus; and when the crowd permitted her to. — “Opal - Antique Jewelry University”,
- opal n. A mineral of hydrated silica. A gemstone made of this mineral, noted for its rich iridescence. — “opal: Definition from ”,
- Photos of opal - one of the most popular and colorful gemstones. Precious opal is a hydrous silicon dioxide material that flashes iridescent colors when it is viewed from different angles, when. — “Pictures of Opal - Black, Fire, Boulder, Rough, Jelly, Crystal”,
- The mineraloid precious opal, opalo or opale is a precious or semi-precious gemstone with play of color from boulder opal, crystal opal, or fire opal found in Australia's NSW, South Australia, and Queensland territories. — “Opal Gemstones | Boulder Opal & Fire Opal Jewelry”,
- Beads - Opal beads, pearls and a variety of other materials. Jewelry Created with Opal Simulants - Jewelry and BEADS from imitation opal. Jewelry by Ken - Original Designs Cast and Carved by Ken. Wedding Rings - We are featuring a set of custom bands available for purchase and a link to our. — “Gold Rush Jewelry, Bead, and Art Company”,
related videos for opal
- BEAUTIFUL BLACK OPAL BEAUTIFUL SUNSET ORANGE BLAZE BLACK OPAL 1.55 CTS AA10 SOLID NATURAL BLACK OPAL ORIGIN- LIGHTNING RIDGE SIZE- 10 X 8 X 2 MM BEAUTIFUL SUNSET ORANGE FIRE WITH BLUE AND GREEN FIRE COLOURS **MORE OPALS VISIT ** or to buy ths opal
- Trying Black Opal & Black Radiance trying these two liquid foundations
- FINDING GOLD VII - Tracing Fire Opals To Their Source Vein Opals occur most commonly around basalt deposits, though they can be a mineralized gel replacement for wood (petrified wood is one process, opal is another). To look for opal: go to the basalt (lava) areas (use a USGS mineral map), then look for depressions (old springs)...
- opal cutting a lesson in opal cutting from one of australia's foremost opal experts with opals directly from the outback [lightning ridge] australia. bought to you by
- Opal mining down under Opal mining down under in Coober Pedy
- Opal - Happy Nightmare Baby - original SST video Opal - Happy Nightmare Baby. Full length video
- Two Rock Opal tone demo / 95 am. strat / THD cab one of the best amps i've ever heard, demo'ed by a killer player and friend Danny Donnelly, and dialed in by tone brother Ed Yoon of Tone Merchants/Suhr
- Hurricane Opal - Fort Walton Beach, FL - October 4, 1995 This is a sample of my Hurricane Opal chase footage. This video was taken during Opal's landfall in the western Florida panhandle, at Fort Walton Beach, on October 4, 1995. A day prior to landfall, Hurricane Opal had strengthened rapidly to near Category Five intensity, with sustained winds of 150mph and a minimum central pressure of 916mb (27.05in). During the following twelve hours the storm steadily weakened, however, Opal was still a very large and powerful Category Three at landfall, with sustained winds of 125mph and a central pressure of 942mb (27.82in). Hurricane conditions begin at about 3min 30sec into the video and the eyewall occurs from 4min 50sec through 7min 40sec in. Peak winds at my location were sustained between 100-110mph with gusts to 140mph. The highest officially recorded surface wind in Opal was a gust to 144mph at Hurlburt Field, near Mary Esther, Florida, in southwest Okaloosa county, which was three miles west of my location. The highest storm surge at my location was approximately 13ft and with the ground elevation at 8-10ft above sea-level, this resulted in a surge depth of 3-5ft, with higher waves. The peak surge and maximum inundation occurs just prior to the eye/calm at about 9min 40sec into the video. Though the eastern edge of Opal's eye did pass over my location, winds never fell below 20-30mph, I did record a minimum pressure of 960.3mb (28.36in) during this time.
- Saycet - Opal (Error :: Love - Opalowsky Remix) my friend dee sent this to me ;)
- MAC vs Black Opal This is a video comparing MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and Black Opal Creme Stick Foundation. Both offer medium to full coverage, however MAC is way more $$ than Black Opal. Black Opal seems to offer more coverage, but thats probably because its a thicker foundation. I should probably compare Mac's SF Stick found to Black Opal's Stick foundation, but oh well :0)
- Opal - Fell From The Sun Clay Allison '45 1983 Opal '12 EP 1984 Opal Early Recordings 1989
- A MOUNTAIN OF OPALS - Finding Gold VI Location guides & tools. Finding fire opal in Oregon. Gold and platinum are 15-19 times heavier than other streambed materials and concentrate in low pressure areas and cracks that run across rivers and streams. You look for a crack on the bank, and follow it out until you meet the "gold line" and there you suck it out with your dredge. Gold will be on the outside edge of a river gravel bar, at the head of the bar (large gold but usually beneath big boulders), and at the tail end of a bar (vast concentrations due to river bars forming in the shape of an airfoil and sucking fine gold to the tail end) but be small to microscopic at the tail end. Gold will travel down a river or stream in a line, usually off center of the high pressure water. Gold will settle behind a boulder. A good place to fish, can also be an excellent place to find gold. "Black sand" is iron ore that can be readilly identified in gravel bars and is a ready indicator that gold is probably present. The most effective and economical way for the average person to find paying concentrations of gold in a river or stream is with a simple ($80) sluice that you shovel into and the riffles retain gold, platinum, gems and anything heavy for you. Gold can be found up high on the old river channels and recovered with metal detectors, a gold wheel, a highbanker, or simply by identifying the material, shoveling it in your truck and working it out later in a wheel, or your simple stream sluice ...
- Opal - Magick Power (Mazzy Star) Happy Nightmare Baby 1987
- Black Opal Stick Foundation Here's a review/demo of Black Opal stick foundation. I looooove it! Enjoy the video and thanks for watching.
- Gemology of precious opal Gemology of precious opal. Opal, the queen of gems - besides Australia, there is only one other place in the world where one finds crystal opal in commercial quantities: the Brazilian village of Pedro Segundo. For other language options (German, Spanish,French, Italian, Portugese, Mandarin) visit our website.
- Black Opal Concealer Foundation I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Black Opal concealer foundation (Beautiful Bronze) $9.88
- Barem - Opal min2MAX Extension album
- RARE BOULDER OPAL VIDEO UNIQUE FIRERY BEAUTIFUL BOULDER OPAL 15 CARATS Q180 UNIQUE NATURAL BOULDER OPAL..TOP INTERETSING GEM 4 SIDED COLOUR ORIGIN- QUILPIE AUSTRALIA SIZE-21 X 10 X 9 MM GEM COLOURS BRIGHT GREEN ORANGE SUNSETS ON 4 SIDES WILL MAKE TOP RING STONE. **MORE OPALS VISIT **
- Saranair Opal HaKrub
- Black Opal Stick Foundation Tutorial Thanks for Watching... Pls Rate, Comment, & SUBSCRIBE :) Follow me on Twitter: @mahogany252 Send requests to: Mahogany252@ Black Opal Stick Foundation Tutorial Truly Topez Beautiful Bronze (darker) Monistat Chafing Gel (primer) Black Opal concealer (toast) MAC studio finish concealer (NW40) MAC brow pencil (spiked) Evian facial spray MAC fix + spray Brushes (Sigma Complete Face & Eye set) MAC Optimistic Orange blush MAC Ripe Peach blush ombre MAC riveting lipstick MAC Current l/l MAC Show Orchid lipstick Pinky l/l NYX Nearly There lipstick Maybelline Disclaimer: No affiliation with these companies. I am not getting paid to promote any of these products and I paid for each of these products with my own money. I do not own this music club mix maxwell & going out
- Donnacha Costello - Opal Donnacha Costello - Opal Label:Minimise Catalog#:MIN010 Format:Vinyl, 12" Country:Ireland Released:11 Aug 2004 Notes:Record seven in an ongoing series Tracklisting: A Untitled B Untitled The one on the video is track A
- smART Nails Tutorial - Black Opal Dolphin Nail Art Design for Short Nails Do your own nails at home ✿❤✿❤✿❤✿❤✿Visit for Nail Art Supplies ✿❤✿❤✿❤✿❤✿ smART Nails Youtube Channel http You can get smART nails Design Templates here: www.smart- Nail Polish Used: Scandal Base Coat The Face Shop BK901 (Black) OPI Sea? I Told You (Shimmer Blue) Scandal Deep Purple (Shimmer Purple) China Glaze Paper Chasing (Shimmer Green) Out The Door Top Coat 2mm & 3mm Rhinestones (got from ebay) Music By Kevin Macleod "Sancho Panza gets a Latte"
- ONLINE BEAUTY SUPPLY !!! RED SPONGES, POSNER, BLACK OPAL Online beauty supply store I found that has everything! Red sponges, black opal, posner,lace fronts,EVERYTHING!!!
- Image transfer using Opals clear embossing enamel Creating an image transfer using clear (Franklin) Opals embossing enamel with an inkjet print
- The Church - Constant In Opal Don't know about the clowns and all, but otherwise it's pretty cool! Me and the puzzled travelers We searched the ground for wealth And scoured the dreaming valleys On days where shadows melt Digging for the blue and the green Constant in opal or ultramarine If you could only find yourself that way And dust was my companion And thirst caked all our words Unearthing nearly nothing We swarmed like carrion birds Some for fortune, some for greed Some for want, some for need If you could only find yourself that way In hearts suspicion flowers In hands numb with jealousy Sleepwalking lightning showers Transform effortlessly Thinking of all that I left behind Down in the shaft when my mind was blind But you couldn't even find yourself that way
- MURAD ACNE KIT AND BLACK OPAL New face regiment !!!! Hope yall enjoy! Big Shout out to TopazDiva!!! Good looking out
- Coober Pedy In Australia's outback, hardy prospectors search for a fortune in opals. See All National Geographic Videos
- Faux jade with Opals embossing enamels creating faux jade using Opals embossing enamels
- Opal Happy Nightmare Baby Another great, rare clip I happened to find on an old VHS tape Song courtesy of SST records
- Factory Sound Podcast 17 - Event Opal Launch We travel to Las Vegas for the launch of Event Opal studio monitors. There were six representatives invited from professional audio shops around Australia...and three of us were from Factory Sound! We're very lucky. Episode 17 sees a bit of boozy travel at the start, and then straight into a one-on-one interview with Peter Freedman, President of Event and already world famous for his Rode microphones. After that we cut to a snippet of his presentation, some very ***y unveiling, and then we finish with a 'behind closed doors' glimpse of what we saw for the very intimate demo with John Merchant - our first listen. With over 3 hours of footage still kicking around, we're bound to be seeing a little more of our Vegas trip over the next couple of episodes. Thanks for watching!
- Therapy? - Opal Mantra from "Born in a Crash" EP
- Black Opal Foundation Stick Tutorial and Review Here's a vivid review of the foundation sticks. I applied them with VERY full coverage so you could see how they look!
- Laser Welding Opal Pendant Laser Welding Jewelry - Lasers are fast becoming an essential piece of equipment in the Jewelry Shop. Jewelers are using Laser Welders to repair jewelry & eyeglasses, fabricate and make jewelry, set gemstones, and much more. However, many jewelers struggle to learn how to use this new tool in their shop efficiently. We can help! This website is designed to help jewelers learn how to use a Laser Welder to make and repair jewelry. Laser Welders are more than just an Expensive Retipping Tool! Everyone talks about how Lasers can retip prongs on colored gemstones and fractured filled diamonds. And you can do that, but Laser Welders are so much more than that. Virtually every repair that comes into your jewelry shop can be done quickly and efficiently with a Laser Welder. Plus you can use your Laser to set fragile gemstones removing much of the dangers of breaking or chipping them during setting. Jewelry assembly and fabrication becomes easier with a Laser and the possibilities of jewelry creation are endless with many designs becoming easy to create that were impossible to make using a traditional jeweler's torch. Repairing Jewelry Easier and More Profitable Here you can learn how to use the new technology of Laser Welding to make creating and Repairing Jewelry Easier and More Profitable. Whether you are a jeweler just starting out with a Laser or are an experienced user, we have articles, videos, tips, and tricks that will help you improve the ...
- Our opal mine in Australia Tour of Jacky & Elisabeth Delarue opal mine in Queensland, Australia
- Opal - Northern Line Opal Northern Line "12 EP 1985 Opal Early Recordings 1989
- Black Pearl Synthetic Lace Front OPAL Hair: Black Pearl (by the Janet Colletion) Synthetic Lace Front Opal color #4 USE COUPON CODE: HSSRETURN for $5.00 off any $30 purchase or more, offer expires 2/28/10 USE COUPON CODE: 10PERCENT to recieve 10% off any purchase of $100 or more offer expires 2/28/10 FREE SHIPPING on DOMESTIC orders of $60 or more!Make sure you check me out at for the fashion, hair makeup and more. DISCLAIMER I am in no way affiliated with Black Pearl products. I was given this wig by HairStop&Shop to do a review on. All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company. All other products used, mentioned or shwon threw out this video was bought by myself. This video was done for an honest review as well as for the enjoyment and educational purposes of Youtube
- Transparent Mexican Fire Opal 12.91 carat mexican transparent fire opal displaying some of the finest play of color I have ever seen! Sweet!
- Opal - Supernova From Happy Nightmare Baby.
- Affordable Homes Forever - OPAL Community Land Trust Peak Moment 89: This land trust is creating permanently affordable homes amidst increasingly-expensive real estate on beautiful Orcas Island, Washington. Co-founder Michael Sky explains how they provide 99-year leases on the homes built on land trust property. Restrictions limiting the resale value allow owners to sell at a reasonable profit while keeping the homes affordable forever. 
- Learn to cut opal by Learn the basics of opal cutting by Justin one of the leading opal cutters in Australia.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about opal
“View Opal's Blog on Eons”
— Opal's Blog | ,
“Blog. How to Grade Opal Patterns and Colors. October 29th, 2009 by James L. Sweaney, CGA, FGA. GG. Flash Patterns in Lightning Ridge Get all the latest jewelry news and info from the Mardon Blog”
— How to Grade Opal Patterns and Colors Mardon Jewelers Blog,
“Home " Blogs " opal myth's blog " Word2 Website. Word2 Website. Overview. Word2 has loads of resources for So this is just a blog entry to bring attention to the overall site,”
— Word2 Website | Free Language,
“Forum. October 25-27, 2009. Hyatt Regency Boston, Boston, MA. VIEW Opal's annual endowment & foundation conference is an event intended to provide a forum”
— Opal Financial Group - Endowment & Foundation Forum 2009,
“The Opals On Black Blog gives you product updates,changes and information on our Opals-On- WebSite. Subscribe here”
— Opals-On-Black - Elegant & Unique Opal Jewelry , Gem Opal, opals-on-
“Andy Lockwood, Business Transformation Director at Opal will be posting regular items to this blog with his thoughts and Opal's viewpoint on the latest issues in the industry”
— Andy Lockwood's Technology Blog | Opal,
“The Discussion Forum contains posts on opals, opal mining, opal cutting, opal jewelry, etc. Opal Discussion Forum Archive 2000-2004. For more information on the Opal Discussion Forum, please contact: Jim Pisani, e-mail at”
— The Opal Express,
“Opal's Blog. By Opal Last updated: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:56am PDT. User the house because he's younger. By Opal, on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:18am PST. My 38-year-old”
— Opal's Blog on Shine,