- Definition and other additional information on Obligate aerobe from Biology- dictionary. — “Obligate aerobe - definition from Biology-”, biology-
- Definition of obligate in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of obligate. Pronunciation of obligate. Translations of obligate. obligate synonyms, obligate antonyms. Information about obligate in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “obligate - definition of obligate by the Free Online”,
- We found 33 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word obligate: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "obligate" is defined. General (23 matching dictionaries) obligate: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of obligate - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- to obligate (third-person singular simple present obligates, present participle to commit (money, for example) in order to fulfill an obligation. — “obligate - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. to commit (as funds) to meet an obligation. — “Obligate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- To commit (money, for example) in order to fulfill an obligation. Able to exist or survive only in a particular environment or by assuming a particular role: an obligate parasite; an obligate anaerobe. — “obligate: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definitions of obligate, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of obligate, ***ogical dictionary of obligate (English). — “obligate : definition of obligate and synonym of obligate”,
- An obligate parasite is a parasite that must be with its host, or it dies. The inverse of an obligate parasite is a facultative parasite, a parasite that can. — “What are Obligate Parasites?”,
- Obligate aerobe 2. Obligate anaerobe 3. Facultative anaerobic organism (continuum with "Facultative. Llc Sample Chart Of Accounts Definitions of Obligate anaerobe, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Obligate anaerobe. — “Examples Of Obligate Anaerobe Species - ”,
- Obligate PPI. usually permanent. the protomers are not found as stable structures on their The interfaces in obligate complexes (most homodimers) are generally larger and more. — “CLICK HERE FOR SLIDES”, sdsc.edu
- obligate. Definition of obligate. What is obligate. obligate definition in the Dictionary adjective: restricted to a particular condition of life Example:An obligate anaerobe can survive only in the absence of OXYGen. — “obligate”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for obligate in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “obligate - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- Synonyms for obligate. Other words for obligate. Different words for obligate. Antonyms of obligate. — “obligate - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- Obligate definition, to bind or oblige morally or legally: See more. — “Obligate | Define Obligate at ”,
- Definition of obligate from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of obligate. Pronunciation of obligate. Definition of the word obligate. Origin of the word obligate. — “obligate - Definition of obligate at ”,
- Obligate means "by necessity" (antonym facultative) and is used mainly in biology in phrases such as: Obligate carnivore, a true carnivore solely dependent for survival on the nutrients found in animal flesh. — “Obligate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Many instances of endosymbiosis are obligate, where neither the endosymbiont nor the host can survive without the other. Attacking obligate bacterial endosymbionts may present a way to control their insect hosts, many of which are pests or carriers of human disease. For example aphids are. — “Endosymbiont”, bio-
- obligate - definition, usage, synonyms, thesaurus [ a] (biology) restricted to a particular condition of life ; "an obligate anaerobe can survive only in the. — “obligate (definition)”,
- Purifying selection in mitochondria, free-living and obligate intracellular proteobacteria It is generally assumed that among obligate intracellular bacteria, symbionts with strictly vertical inheritance (such as obligate dietary endosymbiotic gamma-proteobacteria: Buchnera and Blochmannia, that are. — “Purifying selection in mitochondria, free-living and obligate”, m.nih.gov
- When you get a friend request on facebook and for whatever reason you feel obligated or feel it necessary to accept their request even though you w. — “Urban Dictionary: obligate”,
- Definition of obligate in the Medical Dictionary. obligate explanation. Information about obligate in Free online English dictionary. What is obligate? Meaning of obligate medical term. What does obligate mean?. — “obligate - definition of obligate in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
related images for obligate
- of the fungal endophyte Atkinsonelli on the grass Danthonia Endophytes grow between the plant cells and some convey insect resistance to the plants J P Jones 27 Tuber a truffle that grows in an obligate association with some tree species These ascomata are derived apothecia of the hypogenan fungus Cut ascomata show the convoluted
- Demonstration Of Gas Chromatograph Technique To Medical Technology Students This is a demonstration of gas chromatograph technique to medical technology students In this demonstration an ether extract of an unknown anaerobic bacterial culture grown in yeast
- das obligate gruppenfoto
- Photograph fairy shrimp from the pool Here are fairy shrimp in a net a plastic bag and in the pool and or Biological Evidence Obligate Amphibians
- And the obligate pics
- Provide photos of inlets and outlets such as streams and culverts The pool on the left has an overflow shown in the center image which flows downhill to a second pool seen in the third
- obligates gif
- which I assume are derived from scaleless Texas Rat Snakes presumably different individual here and of course among the more populer species which are bred in large numbers we have the scaleless Ball Pythons and rumors of scaleless corn snakes Whew More examples of research on these scaleless critters are out there if you re interested For example work done by these
- Welcome Welcome to our world of virus Here we will make u feel at home as u begin exploring more about virus Feel free to send us your queries We will assure you that it will be answered Give
- http www robbster com RobbHome FrogPa ab=Pumilio
- few scaleless rattlesnakes this video of a reptile breeder and his hybrid scaleless rat snake which I assume are derived from scaleless Texas Rat Snakes presumably different individual here and of course among the more populer species which are bred in large numbers we have the scaleless Ball Pythons and rumors of scaleless corn snakes Whew More examples of research
- Obligate VDL Jonckheere T2000 4838 hier voor het oude stationsgebouw van Groenendaal Sinds begin deze week staat de VH A600 2553 terug op de stelplaats in Evere
- ^^ Der obligate Blick auf den höchsten Lift Punkt in Europa
- Maşinile sunt obligate să facă slalom printrte gropi
- 40714 jpg
- Das obligate Haufenfoto darf natürlich nicht fehlen
- PRCD Obligate Clear A CLICK HERE FOR REX S PEDIGREE
- Img0027 jpg
- Das obligate Bier Abschlussprüfung Nicole Chill out
- Parth JPG
- dupa protituate jpg
- Mitflieger Thomas Dettwyler beim Karten Studium Gletscher Pilot Hans Fuchs bei der Zubereitung eines Käsefondues auf 3300 m Hans nimmt nach dem Essen sein obligate Sonnen Bad Chef Gletscherflug Lehrer Michael Estermann hinten Reto Kaufmann vorne
- Illustrated Key to Genera of Powdery Mildew Fungi Drawing courtesy C B Kenaga E B Williams and R J Green More
- Obligate Szenen in der Garderobe
- proxeneti jpg
- Obligate Image Canis lupus lycaon the Eastern Timber Wolf
- die obligate Autogrammstunde
- Send as an eCard Flag this picture as inappropriate
- Den obligate udflugt til Bryggeriet på Bispetorvet
- DSC00191 jpg
- DSC00150 jpg
- A quick scan through the world of reptile breeders turns up a number of other scaleless or nearly scaleless species including scaleless Bearded Dragons details here this photo of scaleless adder a few scaleless rattlesnakes this video of a reptile breeder and his hybrid scaleless rat snake which I assume are derived from
- l b0c4fbac1d94d7c21d35d66c9bed2d67 jpg
- Die obligate Kerosindusche Die Siegerehrung
- BS Cache5 14 04 2005 Upload JPG bs cache und die obligate cachesicht eine tolle Aussicht
- Televiziunile obligate să transmită în procent egal ştiri pozitive şi negative
- date direction being viewed a caption and sign them If you use a digital camera print out the images annotate them and sign the printout Physical Evidence Pool Holding Water A photograph of the pool holding water The pool photograph or photographs should show that the vernal pool has no permanent outlet This is not always easy to document in photographs
- lounging jpg
- 103949 photo jpg
- de obligate handtekening
related videos for obligate
- Obama's Justice Department Overturns Partisan Election Verdict To Obligate Blacks To Democrat Party Obama's Justice Department Overturns Partisan Election Verdict To Obligate Blacks To Democratic
- The Obligate at Smithfest THE ***ING OBLIGATE
- The Obligate - A Prom Night Dumpster Baby Found this on my hard drive, can't believe this was 3 years ago already!
- Arnold Schoenberg - Five Pieces for Orchestra I-III Five Pieces for Orchestra, Op. 16 (1909) I. Vorgefühle (Sehr rasch) II. Vergangenes (Mässige Viertel) III. Farben (Mässige Viertel) IV. Peripetie (Sehr rasch) V. Das obligate Rezitativ (Bewegte Achtel) The Cleveland Orchestra Christoph von Dohnányi After breaking new musical ground with the remarkable Three Pieces for piano, Op. 11 of 1909, Arnold Schoenberg set out to apply the same untamed language to a larger instrumental texture. The resulting Fünf Orchesterstücke (Five Pieces for Orchestra), Op. 16 from later in the same year are something entirely unprecedented in the orchestral tradition; Schoenberg's dense counterpoint and extreme chromaticism demand that the ensemble be treated in a way that gives little thought to the hallowed symphonic tradition that Schoenberg knew so well and, despite his revolutionary innovations, loved so dearly. At his publisher's request, Schoenberg added titles to each of the five pieces (later removed from most editions) in an effort to soften the blow that the works would deliver to unsuspecting audiences. A diary entry from 1912, however, attests to the great reluctance with which he did this, and reveals his effort to find the least revealing titles that he possibly could! And so we find the first work of the group labeled as "Premonitions." To say that this first piece (labeled Sehr rasch [very fast]) is tumultuous does not adequately capture the explosive effect that it had on players and listeners of the day: a series of repeated ...
- Bengal eating raw food This is Marble at 5 mos old eating a mixture of ground up turkey and chicken. The food includes the muscle meat, organs, bone and blood. I also put 1 Omega 3 Fish Oil pill once a day. The amount she's eating is 1/2 cup for dinner. Part of the amount has already been eaten. I'm going to have to make another video showing what I do to prepare the meal, which is fairly simple. There's another video on Youtube stating that cats needs pasta, veggies and other nonsense in their raw diet. This is extremely wrong. My cats ONLY eat muscle meat, organs, bone and blood. Nothing else. No veggies, no grains, no fruits. Also, many vets have little experience/info regarding raw. They are not the ones to consult on if to feed a raw diet. I'll be updating my videos. I've been feeding since Jan '09. Not very long but I do plan on continuing for the rest of their lives since cats are, of course, obligate carnivores. Obligate: Capable of existing only; Able to exist or survive only Carnivore: an animal that eats flesh; An animal that feeds chiefly on the flesh of other animals.
- Dr. Lorandos cross, demonstrates how to expose problems with the DSM IV www.falsely- Dr. Lorandos cross, demonstrates how to expose problems with the DSM IV LORANDOS Doctor, your ethical code obligates you to testify truthfully, honestly, and candidly in any and all legal proceedings, correct? Witness: Yes. LORANDOS: And in particular, standard 7.04a of your ethical code states: a) in forensic testimony and reports, psychologists testify truthfully, honestly, and candidly and, consistent with applicable legal procedures, describe fairly the bases for their testimony and conclusions. Now my question; this standard applies to your professional work, correct? Witness: Oh yes, yes. LORANDOS: And standard 7.04b of your ethical code states, When necessary to avoid misleading, psychologists acknowledge the limits of their data or conclusions. Now my question; and you are obligated to comply with these ethical standards, correct? Witness: Yes. LORANDOS: Now the relevant research identifies many problems related to the various diagnostic classifications of the DSM Four, correct? Witness: Yes. LORANDOS: Consider, for example, a 1999 article that appeared in the journal, The American Psychologist. Youre familiar with The American Psychologist, are you not? Witness: Oh yes. LORANDOS: And, first of all, The American Psychologist is the flagship journal of the American Psychological Association, isnt it? Witness: Yes. LORANDOS: Each and every member of the American Psychological Association does not necessarily receive all of the journals of the ...
- Best Anime Scenes Ever (Theme: Space Opera - Heroic Age) Difficult to place a 'ranking' on this one. The art and special effects are pretty good. The story is reasonably original (basically, the search for the secret of the 'Golden Race' ( = alien Ancients), while at the same time, the human race has to try to stay alive. Yet, at the same time, there is a tremendous amount of clichés being used too. And it's very weird the 'silver' and 'golden' race would be almost identical to human physiology. And then you have, of course, the obligate Rahxephon/Neon Genesis Evangelion - lookalike Alien mecha's ( = 'Heroic race'), and then the gundam-lookalike mecha-suits people are wearing. As with Macross Frontier, it tries to be many things at once, and does a decent job at it, though it never excels in one or another aspect. Luckily, it's not into the same pop-song starthingy - though it also lacks the few fabulous songs that were in MF. Heroic Age is... a sort of glorified anime version of StarWars (yes, with princess and all) meets startrek with a heavy dose of battlestar galactica in it, and a touch of Mowgli/Remi. That said, despite having those cliché-aspects, I found myself quite enjoying the anime. The space-opera-scenes were popcorn-enjoyable and fun, some of the characters had enough depth and were enough developed to care about, and some concepts were really neat and well done (the 20.000 time-lapsing to kill the Heroic Race of Age, for instance). All in all, an anime that is worthwhile, especially if you enjoy sci-fi.
- the Vacuuminator's obligate christmas video merry christmas
- AFN Commercial - ***ual Assault
- Eritrea-Ethiopia: Algiers Agreement 5 years AFTER (Part 1/2) The Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi & TPLF refuses to accept the UN sponsored Hague verdict - the FINAL and BINDING Algiers agreement between Eritrea and Ethiopia. And now are in the process to invade Eritrea under a false pretext. In this video clip: After having announced full acceptance of the verdict, and for a little while danced with joy in the streets of Addis, with their Foreign Minister Seyoum Mesfin holding a press conference to tell the world that "the decision was fair and legal -- that sanity had won over insanity, and that the rule of law had prevailed over the rule of the jungle" they called upon the international community to obligate Eritrea to accept the decision as final and binding and further called upon the commission for a demarcation process to take place on the ground without further delay. Well, I guess it had sounded too good to be true in the first place. Because, about six*** months later, perhaps after having taken the time to confer with their American allies on the subject of face saving devices, on September of 2003, the TPLF made a turn about, and the world was startlingly awoken with their rampageous rejection and change of heart over the commission's findings and final verdict, calling it illegal, unjust and irresponsible, to which insolence and disrespect, of course, a red flag was never raised neither by the Americans nor by the security counsel of the United Nations. Nor was there a peep heard from the guarantors and witnesses ...
- Smithfest The Obligate 2 The Obligate at Smithfest
- Kubelik: Schoenberg Five Pieces for Orchestra (2/2) III: Farben IV: Peripetie V: Das Obligate Recitativ Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Rafael Kubelik Recorded 1953
- Blind White Crayfish Crayfish are an old group. They've been around a long time. There are around 41, 42 species of blind, white crayfishes. They may look very spindly and very dainty and weak, but in reality these things are pretty tough. The local streams will have crayfishes that live two and a half to three years maximum, that's their life history. But blind crayfishes kick it up to 50, 60, 70 years, or more. So that longevity is in response to moving underground into that type of environment.
- side effects of listening to The Obligate A short demonstration of how brutally heavy their music is. I think the low tuning melted his frontal lobe. This boy died shortly there-after.
- Ginger Minx - Obligate Ginger Minx playing Obligate.. Live at Cinema 218 on 2-19-07.
- Smithfest The Obligate 1 The Obligate at Smithfest
- Numbers 30 (with text - press on more info. of video on the side) Numbers 30 (New International Version) Numbers 30 Vows 1 Moses said to the heads of the tribes of Israel: "This is what the LORD commands: 2 When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said. 3 "When a young woman still living in her father's house makes a vow to the LORD or obligates herself by a pledge 4 and her father hears about her vow or pledge but says nothing to her, then all her vows and every pledge by which she obligated herself will stand. 5 But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand; the LORD will release her because her father has forbidden her. 6 "If she marries after she makes a vow or after her lips utter a rash promise by which she obligates herself 7 and her husband hears about it but says nothing to her, then her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand. 8 But if her husband forbids her when he hears about it, he nullifies the vow that obligates her or the rash promise by which she obligates herself, and the LORD will release her. 9 "Any vow or obligation taken by a widow or divorced woman will be binding on her. 10 "If a woman living with her husband makes a vow or obligates herself by a pledge under oath 11 and her husband hears about it but says nothing to her and does not forbid her, then all her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will ...
- Tiny Y Son - Constant Wars there is a war inside our heads...
- A Child's Throat Paediatric larynx differs from an adult as it is placed higher and more anteriorly (at a vertebral level of C3-C4), and tubular in shape. Neonates and most young children are obligate nasal breather; meaning they're very much dependent of patent nasal airway to breath. The good point is the child can breathe and sucks milk at the same time, but have difficulty to breathe through the mouth whenever both nostrils become blocked. In addition, they have shorter trachea and neck which pose some difficulty in airway management for the anaesthetist. However, it higher location gives some protection from external trauma or injury. Tonsillar enlargement is common is this age group until they reach adolescent age. In many, removal of the tonsils need to be performed due to recurrent infections or obstructive apnoea syndrome (OSA). This video shows the throat of a 5 year old child with tonsillar enlargement on either sides. The epiglottis was visualized easily seen behind the hanging epiglottis. (E- epiglottis, U- uvula, T-tonsil, TG- tongue)
- The Obligate at Smithfest '07 Smithfest '07
- The Obligate at Smithfest THE EFFIN OBLIGATE
- Indian Swamp Tigers A Documentary Part 3 The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera Native to much of eastern and southern Asia, the tiger is an apex predator and an obligate carnivore. Reaching up to 11 ft in total length and weighing up to 660 pounds Aside from their great bulk and power, their most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes that overlays near-white to reddish-orange fur, with lighter underparts. The most numerous tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger while the largest subspecies is the Siberian tiger.
- :: Obligate - Different Approach :: This is just an HD test the real thing is coming out February 6 , 2010 and the editing will be better if everything goes well PS - Score in the newspaper headline was 30 -1 I do not own the music or Combat Arms in any way shape or form. Music - Champagne 311 Guns used - M4a1 CQBR, G36E Clan- Katalyst
- Carnivorous Black Cat So this was retarded, I took a few seconds out of Janet Jackson's song "Black Cat" and used the growl at the beginning and a few seconds of the interlude and my video was taken down so here it is with a crappy audio swap... Click here for the original video http This is my kitty. She's 6 months old and has been on nature's model of a raw meat diet, which all felines have been designed to thrive upon and that includes house cats. Felines are obligate carnivores and being fed anything other than raw meat will result in poor nutrition and poor health. This is why our pets grow up to have "human" diseases such as arthritis, heart conditions, liver problems, dental issues, etc, etc. Humans are not even supposed to live with these conditions either and that's also a result of improper nutrition but I won't get into that now. These health conditions are a direct result of our pets being fed kibble, aka death nuggets, and cooked soft food. Cats were not meant to consume grain, vegetables, fruits or cooked food. Eating raw meat gives cats (and dogs) the optimal nutrition that they've evolved on, while cleaning their teeth and providing them with the mental stimulation they require. This is only a video of my cat eating a drumstick. I'll post a video where she consumes a full animal, possibly a bird, rodent or a whole chicken that you'd buy in stores. We'll see! But when I do post that, watch at the concentration it requires to pull apart an animal. It's pretty ...
- Obligate Frag Montage II My second Frag Video Watch in HD l Subscribe l Enjoy! I do not own any of the music or the Combat arms in anyway.
- Untitled (After Riley), Excerpt Clearly the desire for the same is operative in various ways in many domains: at the level of nationality, within the social, in terms of class, or by political identifications, subcultures, etc. Just as frequently, the desire for the same is challenged by its opposite: the desire for the different. One thinks of the capitalist imperatives of horizontal market differentiations, or the temporal shifts of planned obsolescence, both of which are implicated in the manufacture of the drive to consume, and to understand consumption as an exercise of will rather than a submission. Mary Douglas explains the laws of commensality as an attempt to protect and preserve difference, to defend the boundaries of categories like nature and culture, kosher and treif. But her structural explanations also identify a pattern of zones which extend from the household and divide territory into the locations for alternating type-consistent and intermediary categories of animals. This emanation of proximity based pattern suggests an alternate reading of the relation in the binary same/different: not as boundary defense but rather as shifting gradation. The power of the dyad is that its self-mediating opposition can create a system of graduated waves of similarity and difference that allow the perception of both tendencies simultaneously. Each becomes a phase of a wave which rolls in as necessary and does not obligate the disavowal of the opposite. The visual logic of Bridget Riley's work ...
- Me singing an original song called "I'm sorry" acapella HEY!! here it is another original song this one is called "I'm sorry" like with the other one I uploaded...with this I need help for doing the music too :) so if somebody could help me. 2 people make themusic for my original song called "Me"...and now I have to choose one..I'll tell you soon ;) here the lyrics of the song...and I hope you like it ^^ LYRICS: Chorus: I'm sorry, for breaking all the story we were building, for obligate you to cross out all the moments, we lived...together I wanna stop this stupid action, I wanna live with you another invention. See together how this world starts finishing. I wanna live with you all the important things in my life, I wanna live all my life with you... Chorus: I'm sorry, for breaking all the story we were building, for obligate you to cross out all the moments, we lived...together I'm trying, to forget all the stupid problems I have in my head, to see how we return to our past...oh..together. oh oh...together.. Chorus: I'm sorry, for breaking all the story we were building, for obligate you to cross out all the moments, we lived...together I'm trying, to forget all the stupid problems I have in my head, to see how we return to our past...oh..together.(BIS) ... I'm sorry. I hope you like it...and help me plz...spread the word about my music...and help me to reach my dream :D
- How To Obligate Success Go From 0-100 in 60 seconds or less
- gym ym
- Indian Swamp Tigers A Documentary Part 4 The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera Native to much of eastern and southern Asia, the tiger is an apex predator and an obligate carnivore. Reaching up to 11 ft in total length and weighing up to 660 pounds Aside from their great bulk and power, their most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes that overlays near-white to reddish-orange fur, with lighter underparts. The most numerous tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger while the largest subspecies is the Siberian tiger.
- Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester - "Fünf Orchesterstücke" Farben/Peripetie/Das Obligate Rezitativ The Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester playing at the Royal Albert Hall On september 4th. Arnold Schönberg "Fünf Orchesterstücke" or "Five Pieces For Orchestra" - Farben (Summer Morning by a Lake: Chord-Colors) / Peripetie (peripetia) / Das Obligate Rezitativ (The Obbligato Recitative)
- 3 Month: Primitive Reflexes - Asymmetric Tonic Neck The asymmetric tonic neck reflex is present in the first 3 to 4 months of life. When the head is turned to one side, the ipsilateral arm and leg will extend while the contralateral extremities will be in flexion. The baby should be able to overcome this reflex and move out of this posture. If the asymmetric reflex is obligate (the infant can not move out of or overcome the reflex) or if the reflex persists beyond 6 months of age, then it is abnormal and can be seen in upper motor neuron disorders.
- ben 10 alien force game cheats its cool cheats for ben 10 game on psp
- Indian Swamp Tigers A Documentary Part 2 The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera Native to much of eastern and southern Asia, the tiger is an apex predator and an obligate carnivore. Reaching up to 11 ft in total length and weighing up to 660 pounds Aside from their great bulk and power, their most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes that overlays near-white to reddish-orange fur, with lighter underparts. The most numerous tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger while the largest subspecies is the Siberian tiger.
- Ginger Minx - Legal Ginger Minx playing Obligate.. Live at Cinema 218 on 2-19-07.
- Slave-making ants. There is a species of slave-making ant that lives in the Sagehen basin. Slave-making has evolved in ants nine separate times, so it apparently works. Polyergus breviceps are obligate social parasites, meaning that they simply can't live without their slaves: they have lost the ability to dig tunnels, gather food, care for their babies. All they do is hang around, being taken care of until it's time to go out on another raid. The video shows Polyergus breviceps [red ants] stealing brood [eggs & pupae] from nests of the host species, Formica argentea [black ants]. Many stages of a raid are shown: the nest before a raid with no red ants apparent [they don't work except to raid]; the initial red scout heading out, the red column advancing; winged red reproducers accompanying the column & mating along the way; black ants trying to block the entrances to their home; red ants unblocking the entrance, then taking brood from the target nest; racing back to the home nest where the black ants take over care & sometimes carry or drag the exhausted red ants. The new black brood will hatch out & acquire the scent of the new home nest, then go right to work taking care of the red queen's eggs. Meanwhile, the mated reproducers will lose their wings & attempt to find a black ant nest then kill its black queen, taking over egg laying duties & converting the nest to a red ant nest with black slaves. There will be no more black ant eggs produced in these attacked nests. A little creepy, eh?
- Indian Swamp Tigers A Documentary Part 5 The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera Native to much of eastern and southern Asia, the tiger is an apex predator and an obligate carnivore. Reaching up to 11 ft in total length and weighing up to 660 pounds Aside from their great bulk and power, their most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes that overlays near-white to reddish-orange fur, with lighter underparts. The most numerous tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger while the largest subspecies is the Siberian tiger.
- Indian Swamp Tigers A Documentary Part 1 The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera Native to much of eastern and southern Asia, the tiger is an apex predator and an obligate carnivore. Reaching up to 11 ft in total length and weighing up to 660 pounds Aside from their great bulk and power, their most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes that overlays near-white to reddish-orange fur, with lighter underparts. The most numerous tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger while the largest subspecies is the Siberian tiger.
- Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan On The Bidah Of Congregational Du'a A question is posed to al-'Allaamah Saalih al-Fawzaan about a man entrusted by the state to be an imaam of one of the mosques. They obligate upon him to make the congregational du'aa` after every Prayer. Listen to find out the Shaykh's answer to his situation.
- :: Obligate - Different Approach :: Finished Version Released it a day early for all you guys :) I did the best I could with 30 second fraps and Windows Movie Maker. I hope you guys enjoy it and I will be making montages in the future with better programs but until then enjoy :D Music - Grassroots, 311 Electric Avenue, Eddie Grant
twitter about obligate
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about obligate
“The Obligate. Black metal from Wallingford, Connecticut, United States. 130 friends "A pre blog posts. Subscribe to blog comments. What are Feeds? Feeds allow you to subscribe to your favorite content”
— - The Obligate's blog archive, August 2007,
“Tracie Hotchner Blog. Cat & Dog Topics from the Author of The Cat Bible & The Dog Bible. Posts Tagged obligate carnivores' Dogs Are Carnivorous It's funny that you should have problems on the Catster forum because I write a daily tip for Catster that goes to those who've”
— obligate carnivores " Tracie Hotchner Blog,
“1. (biology) restricted to a particular condition of life; "an obligate anaerobe can survive only in the absence of OXYGen" So, I toy with the idea that oblige is a more "by force" stuff "while to obligate is more "subtle" thing”
— EMB - Fórum de Discussões, .br
“Obligate Carnivore. February 14th, 2009 Yvette Leave a comment Go to comments. One of our cats has been having some frustrating In summary, cats are obligate carnivores. This means that in the wild a cat's diet consists nearly entirely”
— Yvette's Inner Geek Blog " Obligate Carnivore, innergeek.us
“Home: Forum: English: Oblige or obligate. Oblige or obligate. Ticha Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:48 For example an "obligate anaerobe" is an organism that only lives in”
— Oblige or obligate | Antimoon Forum,
“ADA May Obligate Employer to Accommodate Transportation Needs The Court held "under certain circumstances the ADA can obligate an employer to accommodate an employee's disability-related difficulties in”
— Workers Comp Kit Blog Workers Blog Archive " ADA May Obligate,
“Livefood UK Forum > General > Members Web sites The Life & Times of an Obligate Rebel. Well this is my blog- I've been keeping it since around July about the issues I've been having (some are absurd!”
— The Life & Times Of An Obligate Rebel - Livefood UK Forum,
“Please click to Amazon via our blog. We choose high-ranked products with free shipping. Laura Rozen's War and Piece blog (she wrote the afterword to Valerie Plame Wilson's book)”
— Overnight Open Thread * And, From Our Obligate Carnivores,