- Oater definition, a movie, television show, etc., about the frontier days of the U.S. West; western; horse opera. See more. — “Oater | Define Oater at ”,
- oater n. Slang A movie about frontier or cowboy life; a western. [From the prominence of horses, known for their taste for oats, in such. — “oater: Definition from ”,
- 24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Customizable oater gifts - t-shirts, posters, coffee mugs, embroidery, and more from . Choose your favorite oater gift from thousands of available products. — “Oater T-Shirts, Oater Gifts, Art, Posters, and more”,
- Clint Black DVD movies and videos to buy at CD Universe, Great service secure ordering and fast shipping at everyday discount prices. An updating of the classic Western TV series MAVERICK, this comic oater finds our fast-talking, hard-gambling hero surviving many adventures while. — “Clint Black DVD Movies and Videos”,
- Shop our large selection of oater gifts, t-shirts, posters and stickers starting at $5 . Unique oater designs. Fast shipping. — “Oater Gifts, T-shirts, Stickers and more - CafePress”,
- Article about Oater - From The Probert Encyclopaedia. Oater is American slang for a western film. Research Oater. The Probert Encyclopaedia was designed, edited and programed by Matt and Leela Probert ©1993 - 2010 The Probert Encyclopaedia. — “Oater - From The Probert Encyclopaedia”,
- Rent Bonanza Town DVD and over 95,000 other movies at Blockbuster. Buy, Download, or Rent Bonanza Town at Blockbuster today. Your A sequel to West of Dodge City (1947), this below-average Charles Starrett oater reveals that rather than drowning, nefarious Henry Hardison (Fred F. Sears) is still. — “Bonanza Town DVD Rental, Rent Bonanza Town Movie Online”,
- Shop oater t-shirts. Choose from hundreds of unique oater tees. Large selection of shirt styles. Satisfaction guarantee. — “Oater T-Shirts | Buy Oater T Shirts & Clothing Online”, t-
- A deal is imminent for helmer Jon Amiel to direct Paramount Pictures' new oater, North of Cheyenne. Pic is being produced by Alan Ladd Jr.'s the Ladd Co., which has just reteamed with Braveheart scripter Randall Wallace on The Hand of God, also. — “Amiel ropes Par's oater 'Cheyenne' - Entertainment News, Film”,
- Definition of oater in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of oater. Pronunciation of oater. Translations of oater. oater synonyms, oater antonyms. Information about oater in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “oater - definition of oater by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- oater (plural oaters) (informal, humorous) A movie or television show about cowboy or Retrieved from "http:///wiki/oater". — “oater - Wiktionary”,
- Honor of the Range is a masterful showcase for cowboy superstar Ken Maynard. Old, Movies, Cowboys, Pictures, Wurlitzer, Organ, Cecilia, Oater, Alan, James Parker, Marcus, Ken, Maynard. — “Western Cowboy Ken Maynard in Honor of the Range on DVD - Video”,
- A formulaic motion picture, an uninspired, by the book (or by the numbers) "B" movie. "They tried a few more oater series starring the likes of Rod Cameron and Kirby Grant, but Universal lost interest in doing cowboy films and opted to phase themselves out of the B western. — “Urban Dictionary: oater”,
- Web Search for Oater. Top Websites for Oater from Kosmix. oater - definition of oater by the Free Online Dictionary A movie oater. The word you've entered isn't in the medical dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again. — “Oater”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for oater in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “oater - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- Definition of oater from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of oater. Pronunciation of oater. Definition of the word oater. Origin of the word oater. — “oater - Definition of oater at ”,
- Bar Z Bad Men (1937) synopsis: 'Bar Z Bad Men' is a slick 1930s oater showcasing 'Johnny Mack Brown'. Per the title, 'Brown' signs. — “Bar Z Bad Men (1937) - Synopsis - MSN Movies”,
- Devil's Tower Movie - Starring Buddy Roosevelt, J.P. McGowan - Director(s) J.P. McGowan - Gower Gulch entrepreneur Trem Carr produced this inexpensive little oater starring one of the lesser silent screen cowboys, Buddy Roosevelt. Roosevelt (née. — “Devil's Tower | ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. All Words Near: oater. — “Oater - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
related images for oater
- pictured below performed mightily enough to rank as Fox s top series debut since 2000 topping previous title holders Dark Angel in 18 49 and Malcolm in the Middle in total viewers CBS return to the Lonesome Dove pictured above well brought in a good sized crowd The tune in was clear as dawn in Big Sky country at 9 p m when the start of the oater jumped to 17 1
- 59 Minutes Running Time
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Six Gun Rhythm features masterful crooner Tex Fletcher as a singing Wild West hero but there s a twist Fletcher isn t a cowboy Most unusual for these films
- Brief Synopsis of DVD This 9 DVD Singing Cowboys Box Set is a cornucopia of good old country tunes sung out on the range With the likes of Roy Rogers and Gene Autry this is a star
- Monogram oater Re Name the Mystery Cowboys December 28 2005 Answer The movie Outlaw Trail Monogram 1944 From L to R Bob Steele Hoot Gibson Chief Thundercloud and Rocky Camron Re Name the Mystery Cowboys December 28 2005 From James Simpson Sent Thursday December 29 2005 12 53 AM
- Trouble at Melody Mesa jpg
- Brief Synopsis of DVD A vaudeville western foot stomping good time Oh Susanna places singing cowboy phenom Gene Autry on center stage When Autry unwittingly boards a train with a
- 47 Minutes Running Time
- 95 Minutes Running Time
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Nothing like having your father s body delivered in the mail to your wedding The Fighting Deputy is a musical western that blends action singing romance and
- Over 8 Hours Running Time
- The trick riding son of a gun shown here is Ken Maynard from the 1929 oater Cheyenne
- 56 Minutes Running Time
- 48 minutes Running Time
- Brief Synopsis of DVD As the title betrays Songs and Saddles is a quaint and enjoyable piece of Wild West musical Americana Gene Austin was already a country music star possibly
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Roy Rogers was known as The King of the Cowboys for a reason his films always delighted audiences around the country In Nevada City Rogers teams up once again
- DARYL HALL JOHN OATER EURYTHMICS STRAY CATS CYNDI LAUPER MICHAEL JACKSON WHAM GASEEBO TOTO DEAD OR ALIVE 他etc
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Trouble at Melody Mesa is a comedic western that was made mostly to showcase country western musical performers Cal Shrum and other popular musicians of the
- playwright SHAW The only SHAW play I know is Pygmalion This collection must be worth lots of money now Do you collect first edition books 63D Shuffle MIX Or the surname of this oater cowboy C C
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Dorothy Page is Hollywood s first and only singing cowgirl Though the concept might have done better financially after the women s rights movement the crooning
- the Mystery Cowboy December 9 2005 Name the actors in this Monogram oater Answer From Monogram Texas to Battan 1942 from L to R Frank Ellis John Dusty King and Dave Sharpe Re Name the Mystery Cowboy December 9 2005 From RPITT Sent Friday December 09 2005 11 07 AM
- oater Re Name the Mystery Cowboys December 31 2005 Answer The movie Trailing Danger Monogram 1947 From L to R Steve Darrell Jack Hendricks Marshall Reed and Kansas Mochring Re Name the Mystery Cowboys December 31 2005 From RPITT Sent Saturday December 31 2005 6 28 PM
- 56 minutes Running Time
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Singing cowboy sensation Tex Ritter is winsome and strapping as ever in Gangsters of the Frontier Since the film was made in 1944 it was intended to function as
- Brief Synopsis of DVD Singing Cowboy George Houston returns as The Lone Rider in Outlaws of Boulder Pass Featuring a veteran and excellent cast of western film fame Outlaws is
related videos for oater
- Destry Rides Again, 1939 Destry Rides Again (AKA The Man from Montana) (1939) is a western starring Marlene Dietrich and James Stewart. The supporting cast includes Mischa Auer, Charles Winninger, Brian Donlevy, Allen Jenkins, Irene Hervey, Billy Gilbert, Bill Cody, Jr., and Una Merkel. The original Max Brand novel was translated into an "oater" with the town of Bottleneck set on a Hollywood sound stage. The movie was directed by George Marshall and is a remake of a 1932 version starring Tom Mix. In 1996, Destry Rides Again was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant". (Wikipedia)
- Walt Shrum and his Colorado Hillbillies with Adelle Roberts - There's a Tear In Your Eye Here's Adelle Roberts with accompaniment by Walt Shrum and his Colorado Hillbillies singing "There's a Tear In Your Eye. About a minute twenty in, Adelle is gonna simulate a flute or recorder with just her mouth. This is from the 1946 Durango Kid movie, "The Desert Horseman", Adelle's third and final appearance in a Durango Kid movie. Her first Durango Kid oater was also Smiley Burnette's first. Her second one was in a co-starring role ("Galloping Thunder"). For Walt Shrum and his Colorado Hillbillies, this is the second and final appearance in a Durango Kid movie for these fellas.
- THE BLACK LASH TRAILER LASH LARUE 1952 Theatrical trailer for the 1952 Lash LaRue B-western, THE BLACK LASH. After an auspicious debut as a western star in the 1945 Eddie Dean PRC Cinecolor oater, SONG OF OLD WYOMING, former hair dresser, Alfred Larue, was soon given his own series. Between 1947 and 1952, he starred in 18 routine, low-budget westerns, whose profitabilty was mostly dependent on Lash's black-clad, "Humphrey Bogart-goes-west" screen persona and the broad clowning of his saddle pal, Al "Fuzzy" St. John. His final westerns were produced by exhibitors Joy Houck and J. Francis White who often showcased the LaRue westerns in their movie theatres with promotions befitting bigger "A" films. Tobuy classic movies, serials, westerns and vintage television shows on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles, be sure to visit .
- Why would you fire me because of body oater part 3 mowboys copid from artie4455
- reighton sands
- ELVIS PRESLEY IN THE GHETTO...1970.... elvis presley in the ghetto 1970.
- Lonesome Dove - Movie Main Theme This six-hour miniseries, based on a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Larry McMurtry, revitalized both the miniseries and Western genres, both of which had been considered dead for several years. Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones star as fun-loving Gus MacRae and taciturn Woodrow Call, respectively, a pair of longtime friends and former Texas Rangers who crave one last adventure before they bow to their advancing years. Convinced that animals will thrive on the lush grasslands of Montana, Woodrow persuades Gus to undertake the arduous, 3000-mile cattle drive there. Rounding up over a thousand head from Mexican rustlers south of the border, the men recruit a diverse crew of hands to help them. Among the party are Woodrow's illegitimate son Newt Dobbs (Rick Schroeder), local prostitute Lorena Wood (Diane Lane), and old compatriots Joshua Deets (Danny Glover), Jake Spoon (Robert Urich), and Pea Eye Parker (Tim Scott). Storms, hostile natives, poisonous snakes, and rustlers take their toll on the company before Montana is reached in an adventure that is equal parts Greek tragedy and classic, John Ford-style oater. Originally developed in the 1970s as a script by McMurtry for director Peter Bogdanovich and stars Henry Fonda, John Wayne, and James Stewart, Lonesome Dove earned 18 Emmy nominations and inspired a pair of miniseries sequel as well as two attempts at an ongoing television series. Soundtrack written by Basil Poledouris
- why would you fire me because of body oater part 2 thats the last one lol
- Oh My God - This is... The Worst... Oater... Ever! - The Hideout - 2 of 13 The hideous opening track for the equally hideous EP "You're Too Straight To Love Me."
- Oater Scene Western
- Smiley Burnette and Texas Jim Lewis - Trouble Always Finds Me Here's Smiley Burnette sitting on a stoop with Texas Jim Lewis and his Lonestar Cowboys singing "Trouble Always Finding Me" in the Durango Kid movie, "Law of the Canyon" from 1946. Texas Jim starred in Mystery Range, which is a 1947 movie that starred Lasses White (sidekick to Tim Holt in a handful of his movies) and Grizzly Adams (Don Haggerty)! Texas Jim also played in two other Charles Starrett movies (one of which was a Durango Kid movie) and he starred with Smiley in the Gene Autry movie, "Down Mexico Way".
- Oh My God - This December - The Hideout - 3 of 13 Check out that beautiful piano sound! Good God!
- OaterEnergy Plus TV Commercial OaterEnergy Plus help improve brain function and eyesight. This TV Commercial of OaterEnergy Plus is done by TARC Diploma in Mass Comm (Advertising) Year 3 students. It is for academic purpose under the course AHMC 3624 Creative Campaign Production. LIKE us on FACEBOOK: Client: Jointwell Marketing Sdn.Bhd Product: OaterEnergy Plus Objective: To create awareness of healthy and convenient foods and beverages in Malaysia.
- OUTLAW COUNTRY 1949 TRAILER LASH LARUE Theatrical trailer for the 1949 Lash LaRue B-western, OUTLAW COUNTRY. After an auspicious debut as a western star in the 1945 Eddie Dean PRC Cinecolor oater, SONG OF OLD WYOMING, former hair dresser, Alfred Larue, was soon given his own series. Between 1947 and 1952, he starred in 18 routine, low-budget westerns, whose profitability was mostly dependent on Lash's black-clad, "Humphrey Bogart-goes-west" screen persona and the broad clowning of his saddle pal, Al "Fuzzy" St. John. Following their tenure at PRC, Lash and Fuzzy began riding for independent producer Ron Ormond, whose budget-minded, serviceable oaters were often distributed through Robert Lippert's Screen Guild Films. In OUTLAW COUNTRY, US Marshals LaRue and St. John infiltrate an outlaw gang only to find that Lash's badman brother, known as "The Frontier Phantom", is ramrodding the owlhoots. Extensive footage from this film was used by Ormond to cobble out the final LaRue western, the frontier phantom, in 1952. To buy classic movies, cliffhangers,westerns and vintage television shows & commercials on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles -- be sure to visit Captain Bijou's website,
- DAY OF ANGER - TRAILER www.spaghetti- I giorni dell'ira / Day of Anger / Der Tod ritt dienstags Italy / Germany 1967 Director: Tonino Valerii With Lee Van Cleef, Giuliano Gemma, Walter Rilla, Christa Linder, Yvonne Sanson, Ennio Balbo, Benito Stefanelli, Al Mulock Screenplay: Ernesto Gastaldi, Renzo Genta, Tonino Valerii Cinematography: Enzo Serafin Music: Riz Ortolani This 1967 spaghetti western stars a master of that genre, Lee Van Cleef, as an aging gunfighter. In an effort to regain his fearsome reputation, Van Cleef shoots down a local Sheriff. He then finds he must deal with his young protégé, Giuliano Gemma, who happened to be the Sheriff's best friend. The climactic showdown finds Van Cleef facing down his former pupil, Gemma, with each man knowing the other's every move and thought. Also known as Day of Anger, this superior Italian oater was directed by onetime Sergio Leone assistant, Tonino Valerii.
- Oater at Haleji
- Oh My God - Fools Want Noise - The Hideout - 1 of 13 Opening song of the band's last Chicago performance for 2010 at The Hideout.
- the remake of the swear tin dedicates to mick and family ,its good to see micks father having a good time ,sadly passed away,peter made us all laugh that night , he could nit stop swearing ,he made this night , thats why ive named the video the swear tin
- High Tech & Oater Trains
- Oh My God - Action! - The Hideout - 9 of 13 I almost thought they were going to do it. And by do it, I mean The Milkshake interlude.
- why would you fire me for body oater? LOL
- The Duke's Gun Trick John Wayne outsmarts a gang of outlaws with this gun trick. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME (yeah, like that's gonna stop anyone). It is from the movie The Lawless Frontier, and is available on on John Wayne Double Feature 1 at HoughsVideos.50
- Dr.Franklin Ruehl's Tribute To Beverly Garland Dr.Franklin Ruehl,host of cable TV's "Mysteries From Beyond the Other Dominion" and noted film critic, pays homage to the late Beverly Garland with key scenes from her 1956 oater,"Gunslinger."
- 6 Guns Movie Click on the link bellow to Watch Full Movie Online Free
- PANHANDLE TRAILER 1948 ROD CAMERON SEPIA TONE Theatrical trailer for the above-average 1948 western, PANHANDLE, starring Rod Cameron, Cathy Downs, Reed Hadley, Anne Gwynne and Blake Edwards. Long before his PINK PANTHER, aspiring actor and screenwriter, Blake Edwards, initiated his screen career by producing, co-writing and starring in this unusual oater released through Allied Artists. Blake's script -- written with John C. Champion -- contained dialogue, characters and situations not common to the genre. The picture was further helped by a solid cast of screen veterans lead by Canadian-born Rod Cameron, already an established lead in westerns and rugged action films. Since filming was expensive, PANHANDLE, like many films of this period, particularly westerns, was released in "Glorious Sepia Tone", acheived by running black and white release prints through a sepia dye that was restful on the eyes and added a tintype look to the proceedings. Tobuy classic movies, serials, westerns and vintage television shows on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles, be sure to visit .
- MAN FROM GUNTOWN 1935 TIM McCOY TRAILER Theatrical trailer for the 1935 Tim McCoy western, MAN FROM GUNTOWN. Poverty Row producer Puritan Pictures made sturdy westerns due in no small part to dependable veterans both in front and behind the camera. A solid, but familiar -- even in 1935 -- script, the steady hand of Ford Beebe on the megaphone and, of course, McCoy's steely-eyed presence make this bargain basement oater a notch above the run-of-the mill "B" westerns of the day. Tobuy classic movies, serials, westerns and vintage television shows on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles, be sure to visit .
- Smiley Burnette and Adelle Roberts - I Wish I Could Be a Singing Cowboy Enjoy Smiley Burnette duetting with Adelle Roberts as they sing "I Wish I Could Be a Singing Cowboy" in the 1946 Durango Kid movie, "The Desert Horseman". Smiley and Adelle are backed by Walt Shrum and his Colorado Hillbillies. This is Adelle and Walt's final Durango Kid movie and for Adelle, it's her third.
- The last commandment, Pathescope This is the Pathescope version of "Fighting Jack"(US 1926). It was part of aseries of very low budget westerns produced by Bill Bailey.
- Ethan The G(l)oater
- Kidscom: Chase Oater Goes Crazy And Creates Laughed Chase Oater must have drank to much coffee. He was semi-hyper. It's kinda funny. (Authors note) Please don't make fun of chase! He was just trying to be funny! He was kidding in real life. Please don't make fun of him! I didn't put this on here to humiliate Chase! I put it on here for a laugh! No making fun of chase. Thank you
- NO NAME ON THE BULLET TRAILER 1959 AUDIE MURPHY Theatrical trailer for the taut, western thriller, NO NAME ON THE BULLET, starring Audie Murphy, Joan Evans and Charles Drake, The Murphy westerns made and released by Universal-International were, overall, well above the average oater of the day. They benefitted from Technicolor, solid supporting casts, ample production values and talent behind the cameras. For example, NO NAME ON THE BULLET was directed by Jack (CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON) Arnold with a script by Gene L. Coon, who would become a prolific television scripter and may be best remembered for his STAR TREK teleplays. To buy this and otherclassic movies, serials, westerns and vintage television shows on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles, be sure to visit .
- FRONTIER PHANTOM 1952 LASH LARUE TRAILER Theatrical trailer for the final Lash LaRue B-western, FRONTIER PHANTOM. After an auspicious debut as a western star in the 1945 Eddie Dean PRC Cinecolor oater, SONG OF OLD WYOMING, former hair dresser, Alfred Larue, was soon given his own series. Between 1947 and 1952, he starred in 18 routine, low-budget westerns, whose profitabilty was mostly dependent on Lash's black-clad, "Humphrey Bogart-goes-west" screen persona and the broad clowning of his saddle pal, Al "Fuzzy" St. John. His final westerns were produced by exhibitors Joy Houck and J. Francis White who often showcased the LaRue westerns in their movie theatres with promotions befitting bigger "A" films. Tobuy classic movies, serials, westerns and vintage television shows on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles, be sure to visit .
- CRIPPLE CREEK TRAILER 1952 GEORGE MONTGOMERY Theatrical trailer for the above average Technicolor oater, CRIPPLE CREEK, starring George Montgomery, Jerome Courtland, Karin Booth and William Bishop. In addition to the solid perfomances by a sturdy cast and efficient direction by Ray Nazarro, a tip of the stetson should be given to prolific scripter Rixchard Schayer for a script written a notch or two standard sagebrushers.
- Oater Banks, NC OBX
- Betty Jane Rhodes - Old Monterey Moon Betty Jane Rhodes performing "Old Monterey Moon" at the Cantina De Mexico (Doc Randall's hideout) in the movie "Along the Rio Grande", which is a terrific Tim Holt movie from 1941.
- Tribute to Marlene Dietrich and James Stewart No Highway in the Sky is a 1951 British disaster film (aka: No Highway) directed by Henry Koster and starring James Stewart and Marlene Dietrich. The film is based on the novel No Highway by Nevil Shute, and was one of the first films that involved a potential aircraft crash. Destry Rides Again (1939) is a western starring Marlene Dietrich and James Stewart. I included a couple of pictures with Marlene Dietrich and Mae West. The supporting cast includes Mischa Auer, Charles Winninger, Brian Donlevy, Allen Jenkins, Irene Hervey, Billy Gilbert, Bill Cody, Jr., and Una Merkel. The original Max Brand novel was translated into an "oater" with the town of Bottleneck set on a Hollywood sound stage. The movie was directed by George Marshall and is a remake of a 1932 version starring Tom Mix. In 1996, Destry Rides Again was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".
- Linda Stirling Sings Ahh, a little tribute to Republic Serial and b-movie queen Linda Stirling. Taken from her mid-forties oater "Santa Fe Saddlemates." Enjoy!
- western movie: a bit of a lad * 2 aggressive oater starring ms.L & ms.T
- Oater Detroit zoo
- PONY POST 1940 TRAILER JOHNNY MACK BROWN Theatrical trailer for the 1940 Johnny Mack Brown western, PONY POST, with Fuzzy Knight, Nell O'Day and Dorothy Short. Johnny Mack hit his stride during his tenure (1939-43) at Universal. Well-scripted and well-produced withstudio contractees peppered in among B-western stalwarts, the Mack Brown Universals were both speedy and popular, with the studio's music library -- particularly selections from DESTRY RIDES AGAIN -- adding the icing on the cake. Keen-eyed oater aficionados will catch a major billing error in this trailing. To buy classic movies, cliffhangers,westerns and vintage television shows & commercials on DVD -- plus original movie posters, golden & silver age comics, celebrity autographs and collectibles -- be sure to visit Captain Bijou's website,
- CINEMA CLASSICS: John Arduser presents "Tall In The Saddle" KCRL TV 4 Reno promo The comedy team of John Wayne and Gabby Hayes really work it in this sturdy old (1944) black and white oater. One more of the few remaining "Cinema Classics" promos made by John Arduser for KCRL TV-4 Reno's late-night movie series. Note the star field and original animated font art.
- Posterazzi---The American Western Film ThePosterazzi Archives of 150000 Cataloged Original Jumbo Lobby Cards from MX, 1930s-1980s. No country had seen more US, EUR, MX Films than had Mexico. No form of Movie Advertising had contained more original Studio imagery than the Mexican Lobby Card. This film shows appx 150 lobby cards from the American Western, Cowboy Movie, Oater...from our collection of a couple thousand titles from this genre. Stay tuned, as the Archive contains five tons of imagery from International Cinema.
twitter about oater
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about oater
“oater. joined. Oct 01, 2008. last login. Oct 06, 2010. posts. 0. comments. 42. a fan of. Los RSS User Blog. Copyright © 2010 Sportsblogs, Inc. About Us Frequently”
— Blog for oater: SB Nation,
“Comment on Buried Treasure: Taut '3:10 to Yuma' remake is a study and gripping oater to Yuma' remake is a study and gripping oater. Comment on Buried Treasure: Taut '3:10 to”
— Comments on the entry: Buried Treasure: Taut '3:10 to Yuma,
“2 oater"> all" 233yp rrlas< As oater"> all" 232 >promised, we'Op dramesncally expanded t ptrticular, we haOp split oater"> approOal">altenup review and gen SI"issua discussnats”
— DrErnie's blog | Open Source Initiative,
“Jennifer Jones, one of my all-time favorite performers, turned 90 yesterday, March 2. The name doesn't ring a sonorous bell? Well, it should. Jennifer Guide has no contact information for the talent mentioned in this blog and no information pertaining to or access to distributors'/producers' film”
— Jennifer Jones,
“by oater. cdtdeere4650. The planters back! 722. 9. 2 years ago. by olson by oater. caseguy. Parts for semi trailers. 153. 0. illini40. Just how rare?”
— 1/64 Scale Talk | Toy Talk | The Toy Tractor Times Online,
“November Holiday Hours: Thanksgiving | Main | 5 Warnings about Pay Password: oater. The wireless password for the week of November 30, 2009 is oater. More”
— Utah State Law Library: Wireless Password: oater, utcourts.gov
“WordPress blog about Toater Ovens. Toater Ovens. Arthur somentriend to here arough tran toateer toaterr t oater to ater toa ter toat er toate r toater oater tater toter toaer”
— Toater Ovens,