- Definition of oarsmen from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of oarsmen. Pronunciation of oarsmen. Definition of the word oarsmen. Origin of the word oarsmen. — “oarsmen - Definition of oarsmen at ”,
- Encyclopedia article about oarsmen. Information about oarsmen in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “oarsmen definition of oarsmen in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- I needed sustenance, and I found it at the Elk & Oarsman, a pub with a wood-beamed ceiling where everyone seems to gather. Banff and Jasper Locals Top Picks "Long time local and SBC staffer Allison Thompson is all about he Elk and Oarsman Pub. — “Elk and Oarsman - Banff's Premier Sports Pub and Restaurant”,
- Oarsmen. Learn about Oarsmen on . Get information and videos on Oarsmen including articles on proscenium, carious, hapten and more!. — “Oarsmen | Answerbag”,
- oar n. A long, thin, usually wooden pole with a blade at one end, used to row or steer a boat. A person who rows a boat, especially in a race Oarsmen generally face the stern of the vessel, reach as far as they can towards the stern, and insert the blade of their oar in the water. — “oar: Definition from ”,
- Gustave Caillebotte oil painting reproductions. Oarsmen. Museum quality 100% hand-painted oil painting reproductions at 50-75% below retails. Decorate your home or office with our beautiful museum quality oil painting reproduction of Oarsmen, an oil on canvas painting by Gustave Caillebotte. — “Oarsmen, Gustave Caillebotte, Oil Painting Reproductions Art”,
- oarsmen. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 6 September 2010, at 20:53. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply. See. — “oarsmen - Wiktionary”,
- Our mission at Oarsmen Expeditions is to host truly unique fly fishing trips to the world's best destinations, and nothing epitomizes this more than our Yellowstone Pack Trips. Some of the world's greatest back country fly fishing is right around the corner. — “Oarsmen Expeditions - Home”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Oarsmen Expeditions. Get exclusive content and interact with Oarsmen Expeditions right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Oarsmen Expeditions | Facebook”,
- The fundamental purpose of the Oarsmen Club is a dedication of the members to promote and support the image of athletics at VASJ. The Oarsmen are able to carry out their mission through a number of fundraising activities: they operate a. — “Athletic Boosters (Oarsmen)”,
- 24 hour shipping on most orders. Customizable oarsmen coffee mugs, Steins, Travel Mugs and more from - Choose your favorite oarsmen mug from thousands of available designs. — “Oarsmen Coffee Mugs, Steins Oarsmen Mugs”,
- Boston University is a leading private research institution with two primary campuses in the heart of Boston and programs around the world. Twin Oarsmen Power Crew Team. Twin brothers bring a lifetime of teamwork to Terrier crew. — “Boston University”, bu.edu
- Oarsmen. Learn about Oarsmen on . Get information and videos on Oarsmen including articles on ectopia, proscenium, hapten and more!. — “Oarsmen | Answerbag”,
- Brushstrokes® Oarsmen at Chatou [793E] - The silky texture of Renoir's feathery brushstrokes mirror this languid, leisurely scene of a group of friends out for a day of rowing. Note the brilliance of the sun and water, the shimmering intensity of. — “Oarsmen at Chatou [793E] - $440.00 : Brushstrokes®, Fine Art”,
- IIn order to view this page you need Flash Player 9. — “WET”,
- Definition of oarsmen in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of oarsmen. Pronunciation of oarsmen. Translations of oarsmen. oarsmen synonyms, oarsmen antonyms. Information about oarsmen in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “oarsmen - definition of oarsmen by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Oarsmen definition, a person who rows a boat, esp. a racing boat; rower. See more. — “Oarsmen | Define Oarsmen at ”,
- Trireme oarsmen used leather cushions to slide over the seats, which allowed them to use Single oarsman with one oar, standing near the stern of the boat (the oar also acts as a. — “Watercraft rowing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Going up when everyone else is going down? ;-) - kretyen. Oarsmen "The 100-120 feet long canoes made of a forest wood locally called "Aanjili " carrying 90- 110 rowers which moves like a snake through the channels (hence the name), is an eye catching sight for any one. — “Oarsmen | Flickr - Photo Sharing!”,
- Oarsmen by Gustave Caillebotte, 1877 Oil on canvas. — “Oarsmen | Gustave Caillebotte paintings”,
- Handmade oil painting reproduction of Gustave Caillebotte Oarsmen - on canvas and available in any size or choose another work from more than 75,000 different oil paintings and 5000 artists. The highest quality paintings and great customer. — “Oarsmen Gustave Caillebotte | Oil Painting Reproduction”, 1st-art-
related videos for oarsmen
- Rowing - BSHS - NYAC Oarsmen - My Rowing Years 1954 - 1957 - Rowed for Blessed Sacrament High School (BSHS) and New York Athletic Club (NYAC) - Here is a musical slideshow of young rowers back in the day. It includes photos of recent reunions. Crank up the music and enjoy.
- Holding Water (Sonoma State 2006) Created by PONCHO Productions @ Sonoma State in 2006 as part of Campus MovieFest, the worlds largest student film festival. The oldest and most physically taxing sport in intercollegiate history becomes still more difficult on the day of the race. We follow the oarsmen of the Sonoma State University Rowing Team as all their training comes together in the week leading up to the Wine Country Rowing Classic, the first regatta of the 2006-2007 season. Watch as the team battles early mornings, freezing temperatures and the ticking clock to make it to the day of the race. This is a turner classic movie because it brings the oldest intercollegiate sport in the world and gives it a personal, human touch. It brings to light the life of an oarsman through his trials leading up to a competition.
- The Oarsmen from Snowy River Men's championship eights as seen from the River Street Bridge at 45th Head of the Charles Regatta in Cambridge, Mass.
- the oarsmen twister 0-20 knots mucking about
- Let's Play LSD Dream 019c - Chasing the Hoop Girl, Rainbow Oarsmen & The Father/Daughter Revisited I have a theory on the Black Space, the grey, floating cubes and why the center was red today... but I can't be certain about it just yet. All this, and we encounter the father/daughter again, this time covered in a dual layers of symbols. Haven't seen that effect before; pretty neat.
- The Battle of Lepanto The Holy League's fleet consisted of 206 galleys and 6 galleasses (large converted merchant galleys carrying substantial artillery), and was ably commanded by Don Juan) of Austria, the illegitimate son of Emperor Charles V and half brother of King Philip II of Spain. Vessels had been contributed by the various Christian states: 109 galleys and 6 galleasses from Venice, 80 galleys from Spain and Naples/Sicily, 12 Tuscan galleys hired by the Papal States, 3 galleys each from Genoa, Malta, and Savoy, and some privately owned galleys. This fleet of the Christian alliance was manned by 12920 sailors. In addition, it carried almost 28000 fighting troops: 10000 Spanish regular infantry of excellent quality, 7000 German and 6000 Italian mercenary, and 5000 Venetian soldiers. Also, Venetian oarsmen were free citizens unlike the slaves used by the Turkish navy and were therefore able to bear arms and fight for their city. The Ottoman galleys were manned by 13000 sailors and 34000 soldiers. Ali Pasha (Turkish: "Kaptan-ı Derya Ali Paşa"), supported by the corsairs Chulouk Bey of Alexandria and Uluj Ali (Ulich Ali), commanded an Ottoman force of 222 war galleys, 56 galliots, and some smaller vessels. The Turks had skilled and experienced crews of sailors, but were somewhat deficient in their elite corps of Janissaries. The Holy League had suffered around 13000 soldiers, sailors and rowers dead, but freed about as many Christian prisoners. Turkish casualties were around 25000, and at ...
- Snake-boats may debut at 2012 London Olympics Thiruvanthapuram: The vigour and verve of Kerala, the snake boat race is all prepared for its debut at 2012 London Olympics. Embodying the team spirit, dynamism and heartiness of Gods Own Country, Kerala, the snake boat race may be held on River Thames as per the plan drawn by the Thiruvananthapuram-based non-governmental organisation (NGO) Keraleeyam. According to the plan, the top five chundans or snake boats known for their long hull and steep stern will be ferried to London by ship for a highly competitive demonstration in Thames. More than 500 oarsmen apart from helmsmen and singers will be needed, remarked NR Harikumar of Keraleeyam. Along with the complete support from Keith Vaz, Member, British House of Commons., the organisers have submitted detailed project report to Sebastian Coe, Chairman of the London Olympics Committee and have also approached Union Ministers Kumari Selja, MS Gill and Shashi Tharoor for their support and assistance. Keraleeyam had planned for a snake-boat race demonstration as part of the Cambridge-Oxford University water sports festival next year when the members of Olympic committee would be witnessing the event to grant permission for the demo race during the Olympics.
- Michelle and Mia - Expert Oarsmen (Oarsgirls?) With their usual aplomb, Mia and Michelle exhibit their newfound rowing talents.
- Chenithala puthen palliyodam going for Aranmula valamkali This is the new Chundan Vallam (snake boat) made for chennithala for use in the arunmula Uthrittathi vallamkali(snake boat race).The song in the background is the traditional Vanchipattu song by the oarsmen.The history of Chennithala palliyodam is given below. Chennithala Palliyodam, dedicated to Lord Shree Parthasarathy of Thiruvaranmula has a glorious history of over a century and a quarter to its credit. It has been continuously going to Thiruvaranmula all these years from the far flung Chennithala village on the banks of river Achankovil, to participate in the annual "Uthrittathi Vallamkali" (snake boat carnival) which coincides with the idol installation day of Lord Thiruvaranmulayappan at Thiruvaranmula Temple. People from all walks of life, irrespective of their caste and creed whole heartedly participate in functions associated with the annual "Thiruvaranmula Yatra" (voyage) of the Palliyodam. The devotion, spirit, enthusiasm and belongingness of people are unique to this Palliyodam which is evident from the large turn-out of people at the Palliyoda Kadavu to have a glimpse of the Palliyodam and give it a devout and warm sent-off to Aranmula every year on Pururuttathi day after Onam (day as per Malayalam calendar). Prominent personalities from all over Kerala, irrespective of their political, social and cultural affiliations, come to the Palliyoda Kadavu on this auspicious day. This is the only Palliyodam in Mavelikara Taluk and in the entire Upper Kuttanad region ...
- Let's Play Psychonauts | Episode 13 - Insanity of a Manatee With a brand new intro sequence, I finish up another section of the Brain Tumbler Experiment. Thank God no more moving figments or bramble bushes for now. If you think that's all, you're wrong, because there's ample maximum life increasing, galloping memory vault bashing, and new merit badge acquiring. So, as always, rate, comment, and subscribe!
- Celtic Challenge 2010 - St Michael's Rowing Club In May 2010, 24 of our brave oarsmen and oarswomen representing Dun Laoghaire rowed across the Irish Sea from Ireland to Wales. Our 2 wooden skiffs, along with 14 (fibreglass!) boats made the 150km crossing from Arklow to Aberystwyth as part of the Biennial Celtic Challenge rowing race - www.celtic- Willy of our good neighbours at www.oceandivers.ie kindly skippered one of the support RIBs, and recorded and edited this video of the crossing. See more of us at http
- Concept 2 Slides I recorded this video to see if I could demonstrate the effect of the slides on the applied force while rowing on a concept 2 rowing machine and also including testing the damper at different settings. I believe slides will help prevent stress fractures to the ribs and excessive loads on your body. A strain guage was used between the handle and chain. I recommend you experiment with different damper setting to find where you can deliver the most force appropriate to your strength - speed of muscle contractions. Using the slides definately lightens the load. I intend to do a 2k comparison with and without the slides to see how my times differ.
- Ye Old State Oarsmen TailGREAT JoePa's 400th win
- the oarsmen twist first fishing trip mackerel fishing solent
- Rose hunts oarsmen
- Golden Sun - Walkthrough - Part 46 Kaja trusts on Isaac, Garet, Ivan and Mia to protect the rowers. They protect everyone but Kraken appears and they have a fight boss at next video. Note: There is a optional island to go before Tolbi. It is called Crossbone Isle. To go there you have to select the following oarsmen at this sequence: Arrogant guy with the green cape, bald guy, chef and the old man.
- The Oxford and Cambridge Trial Eights In December 2008, Oxford and Cambridge University raced on seperate days, members of their own squads in the Trial Eights on the River Thames in London. For the first time this season, this practice Boat Race offers for each university, a select six*** oarsmen and two coxes the chance to demonstrate their abilities on the famous 4 ¼ mile course from Putney to Mortlake, in conditions that could mirror those on Race Day. The Trial Eights race also affords the coaches the chance to see how their squads are progressing in an authentic Boat Race situation and will help decide who will make up the Blue Boat next spring.
- Aranmula Boat Race Part 1 Aranmula Boat Race Part 1 Held during the Onam festival, Aranmula Vallamkali or boat race is is a colourful water regatta. There is a grand procession and before that the snake boats assemble near the Sree Parthasarathy Temple. Each boat is 100 feet long and accommodates four helmsmen, 100 oarsmen and 25 singers. The boats move in pairs to full-throated singing and shouting, watched by a crowd of hundreds.
- HI SCORE PT - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Night of the Oarsmen ... or is it Ferryman? Make up your mind! In this video we take on a really easy boss, pick up a new cloak, shield and relic. Oh, and don't forget the Scimitar! Enjoy, R
- oarsmen twist 20 nots + us lot again
- Atlantic Rowing Challenge 2011 ¦ Sara G ¦ 2 World Records!! 8th February 2011: ONE CROSSING -- TWO GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS!!!! On 8th February 2011 at 11.16 GMT Ocean rowing boat 'Sara G' Skippered by English man Matt Craughwell pulled into Port St. Charles, Barbados and into the record books. Craughwell and his crew of 5 oarsmen, Fiann Paul (Iceland), Tomas Cremona (Malta), Adam Burke (Ireland), Rob Byrne (Ireland) and Dr Graham Carlin (England), set off from the fishing port of Tarfaya, Morocco on the West African coast on the 5th January on a mission to become the fastest crew ever to row across the Atlantic Ocean. Not only have they achieved this goal by taking 10 hours and 36 minutes off the old record set by Team Hallin, they have also set a new record for rowing more consecutive days over 100 miles than any other boat in history. The old record which was set by the 07/08 'La Mondiale' crew stood at 9 days, Craughwell and his crew managed a superhuman effort to extend this out to an incredible 12 days. It has not all been plain sailing, or rather rowing, for the international crew on board 'Sara G'. Life on board an 11m (34') long 1.8m (6') wide ocean rowing boat is far from luxurious and with a gruelling routine requiring the men to row for 12 hours each day it has taken it toll on them both mentally and physically. During the early stages of the 3170 mile voyage several of the crew experienced sea sickness, this only adds to the fatigue as they can only sleep for a maximum of 2 hours at a time. The constant shift pattern of ...
- Aranmula Boat Race Part 2 Aranmula Boat Race Part 2 Held during the Onam festival, Aranmula Vallamkali or boat race is is a colourful water regatta. There is a grand procession and before that the snake boats assemble near the Sree Parthasarathy Temple. Each boat is 100 feet long and accommodates four helmsmen, 100 oarsmen and 25 singers. The boats move in pairs to full-throated singing and shouting, watched by a crowd of hundreds. The video is presented by Kerala Tourism.
- Fijian Farewell Song at Oarsmen's Bay baby
- Aranmula Vallamkali The annual water regatta of Aranmula Vallamkali, held at Aranmula in Pathanamthitta District of Kerala during Onam is a unique offering to the presiding deity at the Parthasarathy Temple in Aranmula. The water regatta comprises, well-decorated, majestic Palliyodams with about 80 oarsmen on each competing to the ecstatic cheer of the onlookers. This video is of couple of palliyodams (snake boats) coming for the 'valla sadya' (feast for oarsmen) held on the preceeding days.
- Let's Play Golden Sun Part 37: Let's get Kraken! If you like my video's subscribe, comment, rate and check out my other video's. In today's episode the super saiyan's fail even more but this time to one fat boy of a boss. The Kraken. We also get lost due to the lackluster oarsmen we chose.
- Preparations Underway for Nehru Trophy Boat Race And finally today, in India: Preparations begin for an annual boat race. Braving the rough weather conditions, enthusiastic rowers carried out their first practice session for the upcoming Jawaharlal Nehru Trophy. They trained in the backwaters of the Alleppey in India's southern state of Kerala Thursday. With the countdown for the annual Snake Boat Race having already begun, the participants are leaving no stone unturned to garner the best physical and mental toughness required for this sport. Locals came out in large numbers to support the fervor and hard work of their favorite teams, as the rowers rolled their exquisitely crafted snake boats into the backwaters for the training session. The participants are all geared up for the rigorous training session under specialized trainers lined up for them ahead of the event. [K. Judy, Second Captain, Devas Team]: "We will be doing our regular practice from now onwards. A camp will be organized and in that we will have rigorous training sessions which will be conducted by Mr. Jose from Kainagerry village, since morning." The Nehru Trophy boat race has been an annual event at Punnamada Lake for the past 57 years. The most popular event of the race is the snake boat competition. The task of designing and building the snake boat takes over a year to complete. The boat carries up to 150 people, which include oarsmen and a group of musicians to cheer the team on as they try and propel their boat ahead of their competitors ...
- oarsmen twist again us lot
- Special - Phuket Yacht Club Open Day - canoeing, dragon boat (AUDIO NOT WORKING - go to news.prd.go.th or see text below:) The Phuket Yacht Club at the picturesque Ao Yon Bay near Cape Panwa on the south west side of Phuket, held their Open Day last Sunday the 30th of September, and despite the heavy rain quite a few residents, members, and visitors, both foreign and Thai, turned up to watch and join in an informal and fun program of small dinghy sailing, canoe racing and especially international dragon boat racing, being held for the first time ever in Phuket. We arrived as they were holding some short kayak or canoe races for several active kids, including Maxine, Lilo and Emma here who didn't mind get wet and splashed in the rain and sea: During the rain break, Bill Smith, secretary of the club, explained some of the club's activities and so-called adoption of sailing dinghies scheme, to attract more sponsors and provide a stable financial support for this small but long established club. Then Mike Downard, from sponsors Sail in Asia showed the first two groups of willing oarsmen and women, some tips on how to row or stick their oars in, at the same time and rhythm for the dragon boats. Once they learnt the basics it was time to push their boats out and hit the water; We went on board to experience the thrill and speed of these first timers: together with the young drummers, keeping the beat in rhythm with the crew: They lined up for a couple of short races and did remarkably well to keep them in a straight line without crashing ...
- Golden Sun walkthrough part 45 We give the Anchor Charm to the captain and we agreed to protect the oarsmen below deck. We battled some monsters on our way and defeated them. We must find a replacement for the oarsmen. There is a place in the game you can go this early but I chose to show it. You dont have to go to this place early in the game since you wont have the right psynergy yet.
- "World's 2nd worst tour" Scootergal's photos around Capri, Italy A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Capri, Italy by TravelPod blogger Scootergal titled "World's 2nd worst tour" Scootergal's travel blog entry: "Today rivaled Santorini for the most frustrating annoying day ever. We are so spoiled in Australia (and England) for good tourist information centres. We can get a brochure on every tour and every place of interest within miles and if you want to go to another area or state our tourist offices will find the information for you. In the Mediterranean however, this is not the case, For example, the one and only tourist office in Amalfi sells one, and only one tour. This is to the Green Grotto - not to be mistaken for the Blue Grotto but they don't tell you that do they. I had attempted researching Capri before I left Australia and found the lack of information frustrating. Like many of our ports of call I decided to "wing it", mistakenly assuming that a local Tourist Information Centre would be able to give me tourist information. As Capri is an island, the only way to get there is by boat and as there are no private cars allowed on the island we thought we would hire a scooter for a day. We missed the fast jet boat by five minutes (because it was actually on time) and instead caught the 9:00 ferry (which of course left at 9.45). Although the ferry took an hour and a half it was quite a pleasant journey and the coastline is stunning. We reached Capri around 11am and our first enquiry was to the scooter hire shop ...
- vallasadhya at Aranmula temple by jk_nediyathu Vallasadhya (mass feast) is conducted by the devotees as an offering to Lord parthasarathy and is dedicated to any of palliyodam (snake boat). On this day oarsmen will come to the temple in this boat chanting a particular rhythm song called "vanchi pattu". They given a traditional reception and a wonderful feast with more than 60 mouthwatering dishes.
- ASL Laughs: "Who Won the Boat Race?" Who won: Hearing or Cochlear Implant or Deaf oarsmen?
- Zootropio - Vogatori Oarsmen
- Nehru Trophy Boat Race Preps Underway There are only a couple of days before the Nehru Trophy Boat Race begins, and boat clubs in Kottayam and Allapuzha are off to a good start with preparations. The boat race is the most popular of all races. When the first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, visited the region in 1952, he was so impressed by the sport that he donated a rolling trophy for the winner. Since then the race's popularity has risen. Snake boat Illikulam Chundan was launched recently at tourist hotspot Kumarakom, some 46 kilometers from Kochi city. Designing and building it took more than one year, and it will carry 111 people, including 95 oarsmen and 16 musicians to keep their spirits up. The 132 feet marvel was built by ace boat builder Uma Maheswaran. His father, Kozhimukku Narayanan Asari, has built some of the greatest snake boats in history, most of which won top prizes in many races. Local race enthusiast Saju Jaboy has built this boat in the memory of his father at a cost of 10 million rupees – about US$209000. [Saju Jaboy, Boat Owner]: "The people of Kumarkom did not have a boat of their own to compete in the Nehru Trophy Boat race. Because of this, I commissioned this Chundan Vallom (snake boat). It is also the first new Chundan Vallom built in Kottayam district." Unmindful of the drizzle, a huge crowd lines the banks of Kumarakom Lake to see the vibrant boat make its splash. The annual race takes place in neighboring Allapuza district on the second Saturday of August. Fifty ...
- Oarsmen Video Stock footage 003106 www.footage- offers a huge variety of high quality Video Stock Footage mainly shot on RED One. We offer our material in SD, HD and the original RED RAW Codec R3D. Join our trailers under
- Royal Barge Procession, Bangkok, Thailand 07/10/99. Dress rehearsal for the Royal Barge Procession on the JAO PHRAYA river, Bangkok, Thailand, 7th October, 1999. Getting actual photos on the day of the procession can be difficult due to the large crowds of spectators gathered on the riverbanks. The dress rehearsal provides a more leisurely opportunity. One thing you'll notice though is that the oarsmen have a more relaxed posture and don't stand quite as stiffly and to attention as they would on the real day. Video Copyright (c) Blutey.
- Competitive Rowing Tips & Techniques : An Overview of Competitive Rowing Oars From sleeve and the collar to the shaft and the blade, learn all about the parts of competitive rowing sweep oars and sculling oars, plus get tips on oar maintenance for rowers in this free competitive sports video lesson.Expert: Anna-Marie de Zwager Bio: Anna-Marie de Zwager has been a Canadian Olympic rower for the past five years. She comes from an athletic background, participating in such sports as field hockey (5 yrs. Filmmaker: Melissa Schenk
- 11Oarsmen having food, Nehru Trophy Boat Race, Alappuzha, Kerala This video shows the oarsmen of a Chundan Vallam or Snake Boat having their food in Alappuzha, Kerala. For more information on this video click - Video by
- the oarsmen twist coming in to the harbour simon and stew coming in to chitchester harbour
- Oarsmen Ball The Oarsmen Ball is a dance for the entire crew team. Although Melanie doesn't do crew, Brenna invited her as her "date." This is us getting ready for the dance, at the dance, and then after the dance. Enjoy! XOXO Brenna and Melanie
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about oarsmen
“Forum. . Help. Search. Register. Login. You are not logged in. User oarsmen [Posts] Profile. Real Name. Email (hidden) Homepage. Occupation. Hobbies. Location. Messengers. Statistics. Posts. 2. Registered. 12:16 27.12.2006. Powered by mwForum 1.18.0 © 1999-2003 Markus Wichitill”
— USEIC Forum,
“For a full run-down and some preliminary photos check out Oarsmen Expeditions Trip Reports. Tomorrow morning we head out on Oarsmen Expeditions Lamar River Pack Trip”
— slimy - 2009 Blog,
“Review: 6017 King's Oarsmen: Row, row, row your boat Being the smallest and cheapest of the Castle ship sets, King's Oarsmen only consists of a small rowboat and two Lion Knight Oarsmen. Whilst small in stature and in length, this is a superb impulse set of the late 1980s”
— Review: 6017 King's Oarsmen - Eurobricks Forums,
“Discussion: Bell's 25th Anniversary Ale and Oarsmen ; a beer forum topic w/ 73 replies posted in US - Great Lakes”
— Bell's 25th Anniversary Ale and Oarsmen... - US - Great Lakes,
“Cat Medication,energy food supplements,veterinary health dog,diet medication,pharmacy pills Users many code oarsmen, as founded, to scope and county by california public utilities commission, pharmacy pills”
— Cat Medication,
“reahu! - Welcome to my humble homepage. Khmer and Chams - The War Barge (1/1) - Cambodia - Cambodia - Forum Forum The two sides can be distinguished because the Khmer oarsmen are shown bareheaded while the Chams wear the flower-like headgear”
— Khmer and Chams - The War Barge - Forum,
“I would hope that our schools can be more like yachts than skiffs, our school leaders and teachers more like helmsmen than oarsmen. "While this blog links from different websites the views I express here are my own and personal”
— Principal (le?) learning " Oarsmen to helmsmen, blog.core-