- IT is the last week of September and, even above the howl of those fierce northerlies, you can once again hear the distinctive cry of the underdog. — “Average Joe loses out to corporate clout | Herald Sun”, .au
- September 26-27, western and northern Xinjiang will experience light to moderate rain or snow along with moderate to strong northerlies. September 26, eastern parts of Inner Mongolia will receive showers or snowfalls along with moderate to strong northerlies. — “Weekly Weather Forecast, September 25-October 1 -- ”,
- Santa is set to deliver a perfectly timed break from muggy, windy and wet weather tomorrow, enabling most of New Zealand to bask in sunshine on Christmas Day. Long fine spells and strengthening northerlies. — “Santa promises a sunny Christmas Day - national | Stuff.co.nz”, stuff.co.nz
- I love Kolkata, the ultimate Calcutta portal, The cool, dry North Wind has started blowing across south Bengal, signalling the departure of the monsoon three weeks later than usual. Debnath said the flow of northerlies and northwesterlies would strengthen with the lifting of the cloud cover. — “::: I Love Kolkata :::Enter North Wind, exit rain”, ilovekolkata.in
- The trough will bring a weak change to southern VIC and SA later, while hot northerlies persist in eastern Australia. Hot northerlies will persist through central, eastern and southern Australia, but onshore. — “Western Queensland Synoptic - Western Queensland 4730 - ABC”, .au
- Isobar and rainfall probability maps extending out to 7 days. Weatherzone 7 day forecast maps are hand drawn by professional meteorologists every morning and updated by midday EST from Weatherzone. Hot northerlies will persist through central, eastern and southern Australia, but onshore. — “7 day forecast of synoptic isobar and rainfall maps”, .au
- Sculpture "The Northerlies" Gundar Robez (1953 - 2005) Location: Central Branch, Hamilton Public Library, 1981. 55 York Blvd., Hamilton, Ontario. stained glass. Search. Website. Library Catalogue. More Like This "Admiration: Mother and Child with two Older Daughters". — “"The Northerlies" | myhamilton.ca”, myhamilton.ca
- Webcam for minorca with activity guide, tourist and weather information. Camára web para menorca con guía de actividades, información turística y meteorológica. Secciónes de windsurf, surf etc Port Addaia works with northerlies and is an interesting alternative to Fornells. — “Windsurf | iMenorca”,
- Definition of northerlies in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of northerlies. Pronunciation of northerlies. Translations of northerlies. northerlies synonyms, northerlies antonyms. Information about northerlies in the free online English. — “northerlies - definition of northerlies by the Free Online”,
- September 5-6, northern Xinjiang will be cloudy and have light rain or showers along with moderate to strong northerlies and the temperature will drop. September 6-7, western and northern areas will see cloudy skies and have light rain or showers. — “Weekly Weather Forecast (September 4-10)”,
- Definition of northerlies from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of northerlies. Pronunciation of northerlies. Definition of the word northerlies. Origin of the word northerlies. — “northerlies - Definition of northerlies at ”,
- Son is off on Friday for 10 days in NZ for a schools' cricket festival in Nelson, mainly. So here's the long-range weather forecast from metservie. Sun (crossing to Picton, then Nelson): 12 - 15 - showers, northerlies. Mon (match day): 12 -22: showers clearing during the morning to fine weather,. — “Do they know about summer in The Shakies? - Lonely Planet”,
- Strong northerlies seem to be the predominant for our area. Certainly my 18 footer doesn't like the waves out of Lynnhaven. Where's a good. — “North Winds - Virginia Beach Sport Fishing”,
- Saturday, August 14, 2010. Strong northerlies = interesting cloudscapes. From St Kilda Lined up by last weeks Northerlies. Too cold for anyone but gulls at the beach today "I'm. — “St Kilda Today: Strong northerlies = interesting cloudscapes”,
- The Situation: A complex trough of low pressure with numerous centres affects much of the country. Over the far south a ridge should develop during the day. A period of widespread rain with northerlies then rain breaking to showers and fine periods from the west with winds turning to gusty westerlies. — “Weather Workshop: All Districts forecast for NZ | Scoop News”, scoop.co.nz
- Looks like the northerlies are cranking up Re: Looks like the northerlies are cranking up " Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 02:04:10 pm " Update: Just spoke with my friend Todd who own Humboldt Bay Oyster Farm. He sreports the bay is jam packed with bait fish including anchovies, sardines and topsmelt. — “Looks like the northerlies are cranking up”,
- Firefighters fear blaze that has destroyed 222 hectares of national park bushland will worsen. "It's going to be hot northerlies blowing hard and then swing around to a south-westerly late in the day, but it's going to blow virtually all day tomorrow and with very,. — “Northerlies to fan Grampians blaze - National - .au”, .au
- Isobar and rainfall probability maps extending out to 7 days. Weatherzone 7 day forecast maps are hand drawn by professional meteorologists every morning and updated by midday EST from ninemsn weather. Very hot northerlies are affecting the southeast inland as a weak front brings a little rain to TAS. — “7 day forecast of synoptic isobar and rainfall maps - ninemsn”, .au
- Day 20 - cold northerlies. Good for channel flight? Today will start off cold and sunny for many, with showers continuing to affect windward coasts. Most of the showers will become confined to the far east of England by the end of the day with many places staying fine and dry. — “The Great British Long Jump: Day 20 - cold northerlies. Good”,
- Events | Photos | Search | Members | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in. Northerlies on the Coast Sat Mar 15, 08 6:22 pm Northerlies on the Coast. Anyone enjoying the coast? Looking good right now, Blowhard. — “Northerlies on the Coast”,
- Here's a message sent to Oriental Bird Club email group: [quote] I'm here from 1st until 13th. Most European birders visit several weeks later in the spring; but, because of work constraints, I have to be here now. April 07 northerlies halt migrants at Beidaihe and in HK. — “April 07 northerlies halt migrants at Beidaihe and in HK”,
- Marsh Harbour Marina and Jibroom We enjoy the southerly summer breezes and are protected from the nasty northerlies. Enjoy a true Bahamian setting with Dancing in our tropical gardens during our world famous Barbecues. — “Marsh Harbour Marina and Jibroom”,
- Avalon | Unknown ripping for the heavens Image No. 9431 Buy Print. the wet northerlies 19th November 2008. The start of a new NE swell has arrived. And so has the rain. Bondi had a wonky waist high wave, not really doing much. The wintery weather was quite off-puttin' – barely anyone out. — “the wet northerlies " Aquabumps Surf Photography Bondi Beach”,
related videos for northerlies
- Homemade VAWT - Low Wind Test I made this Vertical Axis wind turbine from old bike wheels i found in the neighbours trash pile and a piece of PVC pipe I found in the basement. This is the first day with consistent wind since I made it, and it's cranking! Wind speed 10-15 km/hr. I am going to find an old treadmill or washing machine motor to rig up with a small cog to run off the big cog on the bottom wheel. Hopefully will get a good ratio to boost the rpm of the motor shaft. Then we can see how much power this thing can put out! I'd like to take it somewhere really windy to see what it can do. The current location is alright, but doesn't get 360 degree wind, only northerlies and southerlies. Luckily (?) the cold southerlies blow quite hard sometimes so hopefully by the time i've made a solid base for the frame I'll be able to see it in some stronger winds. Will post further updates. Enjoy :)
- Kiteboarding at Carkeek Park, Seattle, WA 2/19/11: 2 Kiteboarding Carkeek Park, Seattle, WA A rare day of sun, with northerlies at 30-40, wind chill 23, and 'big' swell for the Keek. Brrr. This is John M.
- The Northerlies - In Time he Northerlies playing 'In Time' at Viracocha in San Francisco. Becky Uline wrote it, plays keyboards and sings, Whitney Bekolay on keyboards and backup vocals, Tom Edler on bass, Ayal Nistor on drums
- The Northerlies - Heaven In My Mind he Northerlies playing 'Heaven in My Mind' at Viracocha in San Francisco. Becky Uline wrote it, plays keyboards and sings, Whitney Bekolay on keyboards and backup vocals, Tom Edler on bass, Ayal Nistor on drums
- Baker Inlet off Grenville Channel BC We pulled into Baker Inlet around 4:00 pm on Saturday, April 24, 2009 to escape rough water driven by northerlies on Grenville Channel. We thought we had been punished enough. The entrance, at Griffin Point, is very narrow, but once inside, Baker Inlet provides a protected anchorage surrounded by high mountains.
- Kiteboarding at Carkeek, Seattle 2/19/11: 1 Kiteboarding Carkeek Park, Seattle, WA A rare day of sun, with northerlies at 30-40, wind chill 23, and 'big' swell for the Keek. Brrr. This is Jason F. on a kiteloop. My mem card ran out on his landing.
- NCO northerlies
- Salsa @ Sunset @ ESTADIO - Wed 2 Feb 2011 Thanks to everyone who made the move to ESTADIO on Wednesday. Gale force northerlies - nothing else to do. Lets hope for fine windless weather next week.
- The Northerlies - Take Me Away he Northerlies playing 'Take Me Away' at Viracocha in San Francisco. Becky Uline wrote it, plays keyboards and sings, Whitney Bekolay on keyboards and backup vocals, Tom Edler on bass, Ayal Nistor on drums
- King Lear 0002
- Typhoon Lee-1981 While Kit was dissipating in the western Philippine Sea on December 21, a disturbed area of weather organized west of Truk. Strong northerlies previously diverted into Kit closed off a portion of the monsoon trough, with near gale-force winds wrapping around the convection. Development continued, and by the afternoon of December 22, the system became classified as a tropical depression. Tropical storm status was achieved that night. Moving west-northwest, Lee intensified rapidly into a typhoon on December 23 and reaching its peak intensity by December 24. Rapid weakening began as Lee crossed the Philippines, and the cyclone was once again a tropical storm by December 25. On December 28, all of the cyclone's convection was removed well east of the circulation center due to moderate to strong westerly vertical wind shear. Turning to the north, Lee dissipated as a tropical cyclone around 280 kilometres (170 mi) south of Hong Kong. A total of 188 perished during the cyclone's passage
- Fishing At The Northerlies.wmv Duckling and Toloks are going to trip to the Northerlies for fishing!
- International Surfing Day 2008 Trip to south west WA to celebrate International Surfing Day 2008. Three sessions - Gas Bay, Grunters and Meelup in the middle of gale force northerlies !
- Windy Southgate Last days of summer... the weather is getting more unstable. northerlies and southerlies follow eachother in rapid succession.
- Week Ahead: 31st January 2010 Synoptic outlook across the United Kingdom for the week ahead. We start with cold northerlies on Sunday bringing bands of snow showers down the east and west coasts. The winds turn more northwesterly and eventually westerly into Monday, meaning showers largely fading away. Developing Atlantic system moves southeastwards across the whole of the country on Tuesday, introducing milder air to southern Britain, before clearing overnight, bringing back the cold northerlies. Mostly dry on Wednesday across the country as High pressure ridges briefly. Atlantic fronts then try to attack from the southwest on Thursday, with a very brisk and cold southeasterly wind developing in the process.
- Kiteboarding Carkeek, Seattle 2/19/11: 3 Kiteboarding Carkeek Park, Seattle, WA A rare day of sun, with northerlies at 30-40, wind chill 23, and 'big' swell for the Keek. I think this is John M. and a pan of the bay.
- Binary Love by The Rakes Just the song, hope you like it!
- couple of randoms as a set rolls down the point Strange weather last few days. North east swell in mid july with 36hours of strong warm northerlies smashing pretty much every option, then in 90 minutes the wind swung almost 180 degrees and it all seemed ok....well at least it stopped me watching 'the hills'
- The Northerlies - Quake he Northerlies playing 'Quake' at Viracocha in San Francisco. Becky Uline wrote it, plays keyboards and sings, Whitney Bekolay on keyboards and backup vocals, Tom Edler on bass, Ayal Nistor on drums
- The Northerlies - Planets he Northerlies playing 'Planets' at Viracocha in San Francisco. Becky Uline wrote it, plays keyboards and sings, Whitney Bekolay on keyboards and backup vocals, Tom Edler on bass, Ayal Nistor on drums
- NCO Northerlies
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about northerlies
“Posts: 455. Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 pm Post subject: Northerlies on Port Phillip Bay the tendency for the northerlies to drop sometimes during the”
— Trailer Sailer Place :: View topic - Northerlies on Port, .au
“Other than Calshot ? seems a waste as Northerlies forecast all week. Anywhere that you can sail in a N / NE in the solent area? Posted by wil. Forum List Message List New Topic. wil. Anywhere that you can sail in a N / NE in the solent area?”
— Anywhere that you can sail in a N / NE in the solent area?,
“We have just received in boxes and boxes full of flies of every size, colour Pouring rain, cold winds, and now summer northerlies. If you have managed to keep up with”
— Tie N' Fly Outfitters Blog " 2010 " October,
“Thanks Cindy, we'll need your prayers today I think, the northerlies are kicking up and the flames will start to roar southwards towards us. Thanks Bev, the northerlies that have been blowing further west have yet to arrive, could be the lull before”
— Ben Cruachan – natural history " Blog Archive " Colour,
“We had an enquiry recently from an astute member of the public asking about the comings and goings of rain. They had noticed that in southerly weather”
— Rain or Showers | MetService Blog,
“News from Beringia on Wingbeat: The WINGS Birding Blog, brought to you by WINGS Birding Tours. After eight straight days of blowing northerlies, we finally had a calm day yesterday–and the dense fog rolled in!”
— News from Beringia – Wingbeat: The WINGS Birding Blog,
“Islay Weblog with travelogues news events and background information on the Isle of Islay. Stay up to date with all aspects of Islay life”
— Islay Birding Reports - - Islay Blog,
“Wind: 25knot northerlies. Tide: NA. Conditions: Strong hot northerlies that didn't imapct great day and conditions had been blowing northerlies for the last couple of days, osi”
— October – 2010 – Peter Fullers Dive Blog, .au