- Nictitate definition, to wink. See more. nictitate or nictate (ˈnɪktɪˌteɪt, ˈnɪkteɪt) —vb. technical words for blink [C19: from Medieval Latin nictitāre to wink repeatedly, from Latin nictāre to wink, from nicere to beckon] nictate. — “Nictitate | Define Nictitate at ”,
- Wink Martindale, Actor: The New Tic Tac Dough. News Flash " Italian Film Legend Dino De Laurentiis Dies at 91. More at IMDbPro " Wink Martindale. View Resume | Official Photos ". — “Wink Martindale - IMDb”,
- nictitate ( ) also nictate ( ) intr.v. , -tated , also -tated , -tating , -tating , -tates , -tates. — “nictitate: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Nictitate/Nictate. Nictitate II (Nabokov) Oscitate (Yawn) Osculate Whenever I read a book when growing up it seemed there were Latin maxims sprinkled throughout. I never knew what they meant and, like many insecure younger people, I just passed over the words without understanding them. I am now. — “latin maxims and quod licet jovi non licet bovi”,
- to nictitate (third-person singular simple present nictitates, present participle nictitating membrane. Retrieved from "http:///wiki. — “nictitate - Wiktionary”,
- A vocabulary list featuring nictitate. — “nictitate - Vocabulary List - ”,
- Nictitate information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. — “Nictitate - ”,
- Definition of nictitate in the Medical Dictionary. nictitate explanation. Information about nictitate in Free online English dictionary. What is nictitate? Meaning of nictitate medical term. What does nictitate mean?. — “nictitate - definition of nictitate in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- nictitate. nic·ti·tate [ níkti tàyt ] (past and past participle nic·ti·tat·ed, present participle nic·ti·tat·ing, 3rd person present singular nic·ti·tates) or nic·tate [ ník tàyt ] (past and past participle nic·tat·ed, present participle nic·tat·ing, 3rd person present singular nic·tates). — “nictitate definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta”,
- nictitate definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary Nictitating membrance, a thin membrance, found in many animals at the inner angle, or beneath the. — “nictitate - Definition”,
- Definition of nictitate from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of nictitate. Pronunciation of nictitate. Definition of the word nictitate. Origin of the word nictitate. — “nictitate - Definition of nictitate at ”,
- Provides a definition of nictitate. — “NICTITATE Meaning and Definition - Dictionary - ”,
- Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions "Nictitate" and the older verb "nictate" both come from the Latin word for winking, "nictare. — “Nictitate definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of”,
- For Valentine's Day: canoodle; epigamic; tentiginous; demi-vierge; nictitate (prurient, diaphanous); courtesan; callipygous; coquette " nictitate – to wink. Add the prefix con- = 'with' to the same 'wink' root, and you get our word connive, literally to wink together at. — “Wordcraft Archives, February 2005”, pop.cc
- Notes: Today's Good Word is a reduction of the verb nictitate by a process known as 'haplology' Nictitate had a [tê] and a [tey] side by side—similar enough for haplology. — “nictate - alphaDictionary * Free English On-line Dictionary”,
- Synonyms for nictitate. Other words for nictitate. Different words for nictitate. Antonyms of nictitate. — “nictitate - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- .To open and close the eyes rapidly: bat1, blink, nictitate, twinkle, wink. See blench1.blink, nictitate, twinkle, wink These verbs mean to open and close the eyelids Search for books related to your query at :. — “Search Results for "nictitate"”,
- Find synonyms for nictitate in Roget's Thesaurus on Yahoo! Education. — “nictitate - Thesaurus Synonyms and Word Suggestions - Yahoo!”,
- Definition of nictitate in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of nictitate. Pronunciation of nictitate. Translations of nictitate. nictitate synonyms, nictitate antonyms. Information about nictitate in the free online English dictionary and. — “nictitate - definition of nictitate by the Free Online”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Nictitate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of Wink with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. ( Tillotson) 3. To close and open the eyelids quickly; to nictitate; to blink. — “Wink: Definition with Wink Pictures and Photos”, lexic.us
- A rhyming dictionary, thesaurus, spell checker, and word finding tool for poets, writers, musicians, and language enthusiasts. Definitions of nictitate:. — “RhymeZone”,
related images for nictitate
related videos for nictitate
- Manatees... The Gentle Giants Manatees are marine mammals originating in the middle Eocene period around 45 to 50 million years ago. They are gentle, plant-eating herbivores sometimes nicknamed "sea cows". Today, their closest living relatives are elephants and aardvarks. Their thick-skinned, streamlined, almost hairless bodies have forelimbs modified into flippers. The tail is enlarged and horizontally-flattened. Manatees are now quite rare. Perhaps only 2500 are left in the USA. In ancient times, sailors mistook them for mermaids or sirens on account of their long tails. Today, they often bear scars on account of their collisions with boats, a major hazard. Manatees spend most of their time feeding, resting or travelling. They prefer shallow sal***er bays, slow-moving rivers, c***s, estuaries and coastal waters. Manatees are quite agile creatures. A manatee uses its flippers and tail to steer itself. It moves its tail up and down to propel its body forward through the water. Manatees can swim vertically and upside down; they can do rolls and perform aquatic somersaults. Their extra-dense bones enable them to stay suspended at or below the water's surface. Manatees eat over 60 different species of aquatic and semi-aquatic plants. Their diet includes manatee grass, turtle grass, various species of algae, mangrove leaves, and water hyacinths. They may consume 10% of their body weight daily in vegetation. Their digestive system allows the bacterial breakdown of cellulose in the hind-gut. To ...
- Go back to sleep Moggie A cat's third eyelid (on the inside) is called the nictitating membrane. I'm sure you're all thrilled to know that...
- Katie Lynn (short hair collie) and Micky (Red Husky) My dog Micky and Mallory's dog Katie. Micky is a very lazy Alaskan Husky and Katie is a short-haired collie mix with mycropthalmia (under-developed retina) and a stuck third eyelid (nictitating membrane)
- Spore Creature Creator Tips: Nested Eyes Many parts in the SCC can be nested, including eyes. Nest Rockne or Seeodesic eyes within other eyes so that they cover the corneas. Rotate the Seeodesic 90 degrees to get nictitating membranes. You can also nest LarvEye within Sporacles, Jellybuttons, and Ehhwots. Be inventive!
- blinking face a blinking face.
- Eye of the buzzard! Terrific view of buzzard's eye. White eye Buzzard Eagle blinking its eye and showing the nictitating membrane. Thisfootage is part of the professionally-shot stock footage archive of Wilderness Films India Ltd., the largest collection of imagery from South Asia. The Wilderness Films India collection comprises of thousands of hours of high quality broadcast imagery, mostly shot on HDCAM 1080i High Definition, HDV and Digital Betacam. Write to us for licensing this footage on a broadcast format, for use in your production! We pride ourselves in bringing the best of India and South Asia to the world... wfi@ and admin@.
- Nictitating Membrane
- Leopard shark and Barracuda the author says: Barracudas are elongate fish, pike-like in appearance, with large jaws and prominent sharp edged fang-like teeth. These are unequal in size and set in sockets in the jaws. The head is large and pointed. The lower jaw in many species juts beyond the upper. The gill-covers have no spines and are covered with small scales. The two dorsal fins are widely separated. The anterior has five spines and the posterior has one spine and nine soft rays. The posterior dorsal fin's size equals the *** fin and is situated more or less above it. The lateral line is prominent and extends straight from head to tail. The spinous dorsal fin is placed above the pelvic fins and is normally retracted in a groove. The caudal fin is only moderately forked: its posterior edge is double-curved. It is set at the end of a stout peduncle. The pectoral fins are placed low down on the sides. The swim bladder is large. In general, coloration is dark green or gray above,silvery sided and chalky-white below. Coloration varies somewhat between species. For some species, there are irregular black spots or a row of darker cross-bars or on each side. The fins may be yellowish or dusky. Barracudas live primarily in oceans, but certain species such as the Great Barracuda inhabit brackish water. Some species grow quite large, such as the European barracuda, barracouta or spet (S. sphyraena), found in the Mediterranean Sea and eastern Atlantic; the Great barracuda, picuda or becuna (S. picuda ...
- I'm A Shark - mCRT feat Katcha, Scarfbot (2009) track available for FREE download as part of the Penis Monologues album at: Lyrics Katcha: I like eating things! Biting all the treats that the sea brings Cruise the beaches for the sure attacks You know I gotta get my surfer snacks Gonna make you squeal when the teeth come crashin' Like a seal, gotcha thrashin' and splashin' Look at my mouth, ***, open wide Bloodstained ocean, here come the red tide mCRT: You wanna get in it, lemme give you the scoop In about five minutes, my fin will be soup They'll boil it in broth, hit with MSG's God damn, do I hate the ***ing Japanese So please, don't be hatin' when I snack on lives Stare your ass down with my glass doll's eyes Realize the seas alive and *** the dolphins Deepest, bluest, my hat is like a shark's fin Chorus: I'm a shark... I'm a shark... suck my dick, I'm a shark I'm a shark... I'm a shark... suck my dick, cause I'm a shark mCRT: See me swimmin' 'round, you'd best not hate I selectively vomit up a license plate I'll tell you what's the deal, let's get real You look like a baby seal from over here My nictitating membranes slide over my eyes Soon I'm gonna have my cartilage in your thighs. That ***y little wet-suit make my fins tingle You're like an individually-wrapped Kraft single Scarfbot: Holla at my homies in the Indian Ocean Mother***ers know the score with the teeth in the motion Of the goddamn ladies cruisin up on Indonesia Shark fellas wanna yell-a cause the girlies wanna please ya In ...
- Nile Crocodiles Feeding Nile Crocodiles Feeding See Life Coaching at Visit the Forum at http Equal Money at crocodiles nile african zambia Nile delta Zarqa River quadrupeds nictitating membranes Crocodylus niloticus aquatic invertebrates desteni
- Tiger Shark: Meet Emma Watch Emma's nictitating membrane in action.
- Raptor with eyes bound or cruelly stitched together See guineafowl, rabbits, budgerigars, parakeets fighting in cage, a raptor with its eyes tied together with string, or stitched together. The nictitating membranes have been shut and then the eyes bound together, so the bird does not panic. Clearly, a bird rights violation! Nearly all animals can be bought at the Sonepur mela from all breeds of birds, dogs, camels, buffaloes, donkeys, ponies, monkeys, chimps, Persian horses, sheep, rabbits, bears, cats, and guinea pigs. All varieties of birds, poultry and fishes are also available. The sprawling mela ground of Sonepur with the pulsating market has widest possible range of cattle and commodities trading. The Sonepur mela specialises in the sale of every type of bird and animal, big or small. The Sonepur fair become a very part of life of the local people, either from the town / rural areas. Asia's largest animal fair takes place in Sonepur, In the northern Indian state of Bihar. Sonepur mela is held in the place called Sonepur which is in Saran district of Northern Bihar. Sonepure is approximately 35 Kms from Patna. Sonepur Mela is the biggest and most interesting cattle fair in India. Visitors can simply browse through the many market stalls or enjoy traditional dancing, carnival acts and regional food and drink. At the Sonepur mela one can buy almost anything from a needle to a sword , dog to an elephant. Thisfootage is part of the professionally-shot stock footage archive of Wilderness Films India Ltd., the largest ...
- Cute Cat Catarine Goes Stir Crazy On A Piece Of Trash Shot with 8mm App
- Fish Eagle Attack Call Dive Nestling Nest Feed Swoop Video shows Osprey diving after fish, feeding nestlings, tearing food apart, swooping, calling, defending nest, responding to intruders, protecting nestlings, nestling, flying and other characteristics of their lives. In one part of the video, the osprey carries a large chunk of fish in its talons. In other parts, osprey can be seen diving for prey. Although the osprey usually eats fish, they can also eat rodents, amphibians, reptiles, and birds. In this video, an osprey is shown suddenly changing course in mid-air. Possibly it planned a dive, but it also may have tried to catch a bird, because it nearly went into a tree. A very low jet flew over just before it dived and possibly it mistook it for a large predator and dove to escape. The Osprey (Pandion haliaetus) is also called the fish eagle, seahawk, or fish hawk. It is a huge fish-eating predator. This raptor is 24 in. in length, has a 6 ft. wingspan, and can weigh up to almost 5 lbs. Its head is white with a dark mask across the eyes that reaches to the sides of the neck. The irises of its eyes are golden to brown with a transparent bale blue nictitating membrane. It is whitish on the head and underparts with a brownish eyepatch and wings. It has a very complicated call, as shown here-with a large vocabulary of sounds. Its calls include sharp whistles, and a sort of shreek. In this video, as boaters approached the nest, the birds gave a great variety of calls. The Osprey can arch its wings, which gives it a gull type ...
- Springtime Eternal FAWM project challenge was to write about a photograph. I've never written a song before, so it isn't very good. I wanted to record it real fast to remember it when it comes to doing my audio recording later tonight... It's really broken as it is, and I run flat a thousand times. Whatever. SPRINGTIME ETERNAL "Forget me not" she sussurates to the lanky man around her waist. The springtime breeze, it animates. Her curly coiffure conjugates. She nictitates, her body poised. She smiles softly to some vague noise. Inside her mind, a song of joy She loves this farmers' son from Illinois. The Rosedale shows a matinee they attend every Saturday. The film is through; they procrastinate the ending of a perfect date. Decades have passed but haven't lost their memory. Five grown children have added branches to their tree. Looking back how fast life turns autumnal. Mementos kept in springtime eternal. She tips her brow against his cheek until her posture turns oblique. A passing car, its bumper sleek; it rattles down Division street. chorus Black and white have aged into veridian But yellowed paper does not hide an idiom; it's sharp as obsidian. "Oh hold me tight, my lover dear. Let's take the photograph right here." By and by, in bygone years, an everlasting souvenir.
- Bahamas Shark Diving- Small Hope Bay Lodge, Bahamas Scuba divers at Small Hope Bay Lodge can choose to take part in a shark observation dive during their all inclusive family Bahamas dive vactions. This is a clip of our shark observation dive. We use a frozen five gallon chumsicle that allows the sharks to display their natural feeding habits and behaviors. It also removes humans from the feeding equation. We have very well behaved sharks! Check out their eyes as they come in to feed. You'll see the nictitating membrane come down to protect the eye. Shark diving is only one of the phenomenal types of diving that you can do at Small Hope Bay Lodge on Andros Island, Bahamas. We are situated on the Andros Barrier Reef, which is the third largest barrier reef in the world. We offer a great diversity in scuba diving, including reef diving, deep diving, wall diving, wreck diving, cavern and blue hole diving. Learn to dive in the Bahamas or just snorkel or relax!
- Cat falling asleep (can see it inner eyelid !) Patches falling asleep check out it inner eyelid ! also known as Nictitating membrane
- The Eyesight of Cats (2005, Part 1): Jeremy Marsh with Dr. David Peterzell This is a video submitted as part of Jeremy Marsh's Museum Project for his school. Jeremy asks Dr P about various aspects of cat vision. Interview is supplemented with illustrations and photos. Video prepared by David Peterzell, Lecturer at UCSD. (A little clarification: I'm NOT a tenure-track professor at UCSD, I'm a adjunct faculty. Video is misleading on that point) Thanks to Gayle and Oren Marsh for their contributions.
- So Ba Doom Ch- Christmas Special Ho ho ho Merry Christmas! It's what you have been waiting for, it's the tree, the star, the wrapping paper, the ribbon. It's CHRISTMAS!!! At 12.01 AM (Sydney time), we bring you the very best Christmas action on So Ba Doom Ch! Enjoy and on behalf of all of us, have a very merry Christmas and a spanking New Year! Don't forget to nictitate, be cathardic, unwrap your presents, check that he ate your cookies and while you're at it, why not video response, comment, friend invite and subscribe to SoBaDoomCh!?!? Love and good wishes, Anna, Sophie and the So Ba Doom Ch crew! =]
- Giulia's memory 15 仔猫を苛める - Giulia was abused intensely - You can see the moment Giulia closed her Nictitating membrane.. it's very interesting.
- Blackbird Attack Sea Eagle (Osprey) Video shows an in-flight attack of an osprey by a red-winged blackbird. Also shows Osprey diving after fish, feeding nestlings, tearing food apart, swooping, calling, defending nest, responding to intruders, protecting nestlings, nestling, flying and other characteristics of their lives. In one part of the video, the osprey carries a large chunk of fish in its talons. In other parts, osprey can be seen diving for prey. The osprey can fly to from Venezuela to Ohio in 2 weeks. It can fly at 60 mph and can cover 600 miles in one day. The Osprey (Pandion haliaetus) is also called the fish eagle, seahawk, or fish hawk. It is a huge fish-eating predator. This raptor is 24 in. in length, has a 6 ft. wingspan, and can weigh up to almost 5 lbs. Its head is white with a dark mask across the eyes that reaches to the sides of the neck. The irises of its eyes are golden to brown with a transparent bale blue nictitating membrane. It is whitish on the head and underparts with a brownish eyepatch and wings. It has a very complicated call, as shown here-with a large vocabulary of sounds. Its calls include sharp whistles, and a sort of shreek. In this video, as boaters approached the nest, the birds gave a great variety of calls. The Osprey can arch its wings, which gives it a gull type appearance. Ospreys normally mate for life and live 20-25 years. In heraldry, the Osprey is depicted as a white eagle. It is featured on 50 postage stamps. In mythology, a king became a sea eagle to attack ...
- Incredible India wildlife and adventure sports TVC Wildlife and adventure sports in India! Watch Sarus Cranes at sunrise in an Uttar Pradesh wetland (soon to be ruined by an airport!), elephants in a chaur grassland at Corbett National Park, Gir lions or Asiatic lions in Gujarat, White-eyed Buzzard Eagle with nictitating membrane over eye, hard ground barasingha sparring in Kanha National Park during the mating season, Short-toed eagle doing the samba while stationary mid-air, Python molarus at Bharatpur or Keoladeo ghana Sanctuary in Rajasthan, helicopter skiing in Himachal Pradesh, jumaring over a crevasse in Himachal, Axis deer or Chital in Corbett or the erstwhile Hailey National Park, leopard or panther, para sailing at Billing and Solang Nala / nullah, white water river rafting on the ganga / Ganges, tip top ice climbing on an ice wall in the Himalaya with ice axes and crampons, elephants fighting in a grassland during the mating season, fox crossing the Zanskar river in Jammu and Kashmir state of India, ice bridge in Padum / Padam, Zanskar, Paradise Flycatcher feeding young chicks at nest on a kathal or jackfruit tree, Clouded Leopard (Neofelis nebulosa) in Arunachal Pradesh's thick rain forest, Jungle Cat at Ramganga river, Uttarakhand, water skiing on Dal Lake in Kashmir, India, with house boats in the background, Rhino chasing other rhinoceros (Rhinoceros unicornis, in Kaziranga National Parj, assam, tiger cub coming to mother at Kanha National Park, madhya Pradesh, pea*** displaying, Indian peafowl, pavo ...
- Herping Elmwood Park Part 1 catching bullfrogs at Elmwood Park in Omaha, NE DON'T TURN OFF ANNOTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Eyes and Nictitating Membrane Description of the frog's eyes and Nictitating Membrane
- Team 811 Chairman's 2010
- Sasami's nictitating membrane Sasami is a cuite and closes her nictitating membrane when she's happy.
- Hooded Merganser Ducks at Rural Hill.wmv Cool Facts •The Hooded Merganser is the second-smallest of the six living species of mergansers (only the Smew of Eurasia is smaller) and is the only one restricted to North America. •Although up to 44 Hooded Merganser eggs have been found in one nest, one female probably does not lay more than about 13. Larger clutches result when more than one female lays eggs in a nest. •The Hooded Merganser finds its prey underwater by sight. The merganser can actually change the refractive properties of its eyes to enhance its underwater vision. In addition, the nictitating membrane (third eyelid) is very transparent and probably acts to protect the eye during swimming, just like a pair of goggles. Habitat Lake/Pond •Breeds in forested wetlands. •In migration and in winter found in wider range of open waters, along coasts, and in shallower waters than other mergansers. Food FishFish, aquatic insects, and crustaceans (especially crayfish). Nesting Facts Clutch Size 5--44 eggs Egg Description White Condition at Hatching Covered with down, eyes open. Leave nest within one day after hatching.Nest Description Nest in tree cavity or nest box, lined with downy feathers from chest of female. Nest Placement Cavity Behavior Surface DiveDives underwater to catch prey. Credits •Dugger, BD, KM Dugger, and LH Fredrickson. 1994. Hooded Merganser (Lophodytes cucullatus). In The Birds of North America, No. 98 (A. Poole, and F. Gill, eds.). The Academy of Natural Sciences, Philadelphia, PA, and The ...
twitter about nictitate
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about nictitate
“BONE CANCER PROGNOSIS BQ The dumfounding *** forum bristol cichorium scrawny and the nictitate majors rachycentridae word-painting were antipathetic to reply the atelier”
— *** forum - |*** FORUM - BONE CANCER PROGNOSIS BQ,
“Blog Details nictitate in my mind, prompting me to sweat even in the freezing winter. night. if i occupied a house painted with cow dung plaster, with fresh cakes of goat manure adhered to the floor, the preposterous stench would suffocate me to. unwarranted death”
— TeacherTube Blogs - Blog Details,
“Interview With A Forum Crazy II: Modern Wurfur that's not my leg *nictitate nictitate* (look that word up it's funny) Did you look it up? Logged. Sammich! Apprentice Zombie Hunter. Offline. Gender: Posts: 18353”
— Interview With A Forum Crazy II: Modern Wurfur,
“Acquire you ever played Maple Account or do you screw anything active Maple News Mesos. I do not bonk often roughly this gamy but I acquire heard of that this business is some undertaking and somet. 柒零叁博客 新温州 心记录”
— valuable as wow gold - screw的个人空间 - 温州博客 - 柒零叁网 - Powered by, blog.703804.com
“Valiancies putrefactions decolorate unfolded marshaled carhop massacre baluchistan Manned for christmas sidestepped hypericum cattle runs misdescribed nictitate whaled tachismes”
— Dio mio, diohmio.blog.hu
“Over the last few years, Words for Nerds has been a regular feature in my blogs. To qualify as a Word for Nerds, it must meet three criteria -- 1. The word”
— Take the World's Hardest Vocabulary Test | Word Sell Blog,
“[Arşiv] Sayfa 2 Bayanların Tek Adresi Güzelliğin ve Bakımın Ana Kapısı STILE acılmıstır taste fleet nictitate. delapidate caucasian. she but is not refuted. after the outrage. somebody accosted. by the”
— Prenses Bayan Kuaförü [Arşiv] - Sayfa 2 - StiL TuninG,
“Costume colored contacts. Halloween costume colored contacts. Halloween costume colored contacts anaximander of nadia ronth the utalian sirocco wrists in the hydrofoil.Ring-binder had seen her rottenly."Register, nictitate"”
— coopervision procl Costume colored contacts. Halloween, coopervisijhsp.blog131.fc2.com
“WORLD OF WARCRAFT QUEST - WORLD OF WARCRAFT QUEST GUIDE - WORLD OF WARCRAFT QUEST MAPS There world of warcraft quest nictitate an world of warcraft quest list”
— world of warcraft WORLD OF WARCRAFT QUEST - WORLD OF WA|WORLD, worldofwohxt.blog126.fc2.com
related keywords for nictitate
- nictitate definition
- nictitate in a sentence
- nictitate meaning
- nictitating membrane
- nictitate dictionary
- nictitate etymology
- nictitate define
- nictitate origin
- nictitate nictate
- nictitate antonyms
similar for nictitate
- houghton mifflin company
- medieval latin
- unanswered questions
- the american
- american heritage
- obscure words
- dictionary of the english language
- free dictionary
- simple present
- present participle
- past participle
- personal tools
- english verbs
- english dictionary
- online dictionary
- dictionary results
- word origin
- nictitating membrane
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- medical dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- free tools
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- intransitive verb
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- houghton mifflin
- harcourt publishing
- publishing company
- online thesaurus
- open and close
- dictionary definitions
- medical articles
- medical condition
- medical spellchecker
- medical information
- interesting medical