- Running races, running events, running clubs, running shops in Bristol UK. Read the blog and learn about the experiences of other running enthusiasts. Find out about other places to run in Bristol. — “Naffness and arches - Bristol Running - Bristol Running Resource”,
- British slang, today meaning uncool, tacky, unfashionable, worthless or as a softer expletive, in places where one might use "***" as in "naff. — “Urban Dictionary: Naff”,
- DraftFCB on a rampage to eradicate naffness. Hazel Phillips | Tuesday November 16, 2010 Because there's nothing worse than hand-knitted naffness! FCB direct and interactive creative director Tony Clewett said the. — “DraftFCB on a rampage to eradicate naffness | The National”, m.nbr.co.nz
- Unless I'm mistaken, that sounds just like Spider-Man 3 -- a superhero movie legendary in its bloated naffness. We've still got six months before Iron Man 2 is released -- what's the betting that we'll soon start seeing magazines filled with. — “Iron Man 2: No More Bloated Naffness! - The Who2 Blog”, who2.com
- How can a band be hugely successful yet end up having almost no influence? In this extract from the Guardian arts blog, Trevor Baker and readers argue it out. Arts blogs. Naffness and knock-outs. How can a band be hugely successful yet end up having almost no influence?. — “Arts blogs: Naffness and knock-outs | Music | The Guardian”,
- There is, at times, a touch of the Churchill insurance dog about Tony Blackburn. Tony blackburn: a man unfazed by his own naffness. There is, at times, a touch of the Churchill insurance dog about Tony Blackburn. — “Tony blackburn: a man unfazed by his own naffness”,
- For decades it has been a byword for naffness, an image compounded when Norma Major admitted hers was the pride and joy of the bedroom she shared with husband John at No. 10. — “Teasmade with a turbo: The much-mocked gadget makes a”,
- The American Heritage Dictionary goes no further than to suggest a possible dialectal Wiktionary contributors suggest it is derived from the Polari word naph, and popularised. — “naff - Wiktionary”,
- There are a few gems on display, but, says Charles Spencer, it’s the sheer naffness of everything else that you remember. — “Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy, review - Telegraph”,
- Naffness definition, unstylish; lacking taste; inferior. See more. — “Naffness | Define Naffness at ”,
- 70s naffness. Right, the Viva is out of tax this saturday and it's going on SORN all winter. I cant just leave it in the garage so can I see some 70s paintjobs and interiors etc for inspiration? All I can find are vans at the moment but you can see where i'm going. — “Retro Rides - 70s naffness”,
- The designers of this naff gadget followed an interesting recipe: take one 3800mAh rechargeable battery, a solar cell, digital watch, ***og thermometer, compass and LED torch light and jam them haphazardly into the nearest scratchy plastic box. — “Survival Kit Charges Your Gear with Solar-Powered Naffness”,
- Alan Partridge-type naffness aside, night-time has great treats to offer Tonight, moody chill-out music adds to that patina of terminal naffness as Collins offers some flowery observations about the TV series Lost. — “New Statesman - The late, late show”,
- Because all the bleeding heart prudes have, and are trying, to remove all the good stuff! I can sit at my kitchen table and get the same crap I see on network TV. — “Why are most programs on ITV (uk) just awful? I was watching”,
- Party boats in this country are the epitome of naffness, says Benji Lanyado in the Guardian. So how do the French manage to pull them off with such st. — “Dining on the Seine | Travel | Life | The First Post”,
- Definition of naffness in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of naffness. Pronunciation of naffness. Translations of naffness. naffness synonyms, naffness antonyms. Information about naffness in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “naffness - definition of naffness by the Free Online”,
- His cheeky grin may have captivated millions of fans but Robbie Williams has been judged the world's most uncool pop star. Hot on his heels for naffness come New York electronic outfit Fischerspooner, followed by Scots rocker Shirley Manson. — “Robbie's 'No.1 for naffness' | News”,
- There is, at times, a touch of the Churchill insurance dog about Tony Blackburn. Some would find it hurtful to be depicted as a toothy, b*** halfwit, but Blackburn has always been unfazed by his own naffness. — “Tony Blackburn: A man unfazed by his own naffness - Profiles”,
related images for naffness
- stalls are banished Afterall tie dye is just another pattern Let some black lame leggings elbow length leather gloves and some half ankle boot shoes ebb away the naffness
- vicars trying to get in with the kids It is more about the trendy kids growing up and awkwardly realizing that Christianity matters to them despite the backward naffness of church culture Posted from Pip s iPhone You are beautiful
- So this post pretty much fails all round Although here s another from some random Yanks car showing the excessive size and general naffness
- naffness So therefore once Halloween rolled around me and my friends realised we would have to do Halloween right and go so over the top that it would actually be a night to remember So for a long while we had been planning to join thousands of other college students from all over California and converge on Santa Barbara s insane college suburb Isla Vista I had heard
- I decided to keep the rubber handle on the bend despite it s naffness after trying to move the wand when it s well over 100C I think it s the right thing to do
- A quick coat of flourecsent orange later Hard to tell by the naffness of this picture but I masked up the logo to add a bit of red shadowing Also repainted the symbol in black
- I decided to keep the rubber handle on the bend despite it s naffness after trying to move the wand when it s well over 100C I think it s the right thing to do So I m happy so far Done some milk it now swirls which is great the old wand only kind of agitated the milk and I don t see me running out of steam per cycle with only two of us max
- by threelitre Fri Dec 05 2008 2 03 pm Now that colour is ace though Molly wasn t that far off And for the best bit of 70s naffness
- Although here s another from some random Yanks car showing the excessive size and general naffness I think I may replace it with the newer one at some point
- Hard to tell by the naffness of this picture but I masked up the logo to add a bit of red shadowing Also repainted the symbol in black Cripes The Police got involved at this point Made this using masking tape and a craft knife to make a stencil then sprayed a bit of blue over the top Job done
- Vintage Emauel Ungaro peach quilted skirt suit Further eBay quilting finds need a little work in their original form but the beauty is that you can go in there get that bit of deceptive naffness $15 and $5 respectively for the robe
- Spare me O almighty Dogbird I can take no more First it was Easter and now it s this In thy grand filth Dogbird spare me thy Sweetlove the naffness the downdumbed yelps and pig
- Babby bush laura harding and moi at ***fest at Candy barz 10th party Glendora s fillets catch them in ya nets batter the ***z and fills ya gobs with fisheee deelight Hi ya all z ya pooplee z who is interested in what mundane naffness i have been up ta
- More tea Vicar Our European neighbours the Italians were knocking out things of beauty like Coppi s 1952 Bianchi I ve just shagged a nun What Are You Doing There But in the midst of all this naffness almost behind our backs something unusual happened Something completely unexpected happened
- The designers of this naff gadget followed an interesting recipe take one 3800mAh rechargeable battery a solar cell digital watch ***og thermometer compass and LED torch light and jam
- got the diffuser back and fitted this morning gone is the aluminium naffness
- resulting 385bhp per tonne power to weight ratio and we ll eat our malfunctioning wireless networking adapter if this doesn t turn out to be by far the finest front engined supercar ever made OK so there s still a whiff of naffness about some of the detailing and God be merciful if you plump for the star design alloy option but to see the 599 GTB first hand is to be
- Hot tubs discuss I m sort of a fan of them but can t quite get over the hygiene bit or in some cases the molded plastic naffness The Lay Z Spa is a blow up hot tub with enough room
- two did have the good grace to appear embarrassed I confess I was watching through the fingers of my hands by now reduced to this state by the unremitting naffness of it all see below Then they made their way on to balconies overlooking the hoi polloi untouched by the real world Heavens you felt sorry for the wives Dressed to the nines they turned up at nine talked
related videos for naffness
- ALEXANDRE Notwithstanding the nod to Audrey Hepburn at the front, this is essentially a very clean version of the French pleat. None of the Joanna Lumley mutton dressed as lamb naffness and its place, something very chic, cool and strikingly elegant.
- starbattle composite This animation was made for a compositing project. Made in 3DSMax and Combustion, it was my first try at Combustion, hence the naffness of it, plus Combustion isnt a stable program to use! Enjoy!
- Puchowskijk for Admin 2011 LEGAL STUFF: All rights reserved for Amazing Facts, the producers of the apocalyptic scene from the Final Events of Bible Prophecy. Furthermore, the song is "Sito", a performance of the BiH ESC 2011 Entry "Love in Rewind" performed by Ksenija Milosevic. All rights for them are reserved also. -- The video is meant to be funny in its naff-ness, but please enjoy and share.
- ByeByePartDance yeah sorry bout the poor quality and the pure naffness. The timing isnt really out but when we put the music on top of the vid in some program it wouldnt match it to the original timingxx
- The Card Trick A card trick I made whilst learning to use After Effects. This was the first thing I ever did with the program which accounts for its naffness.
- JESS CONRAD - 'This Pullover' - 45rpm 1961 Kenny Everett often praised this records naffness on his Worlds Worst Records Show. Some truly cringey lyrics in there
- July Fourth Toilet-Cosmic Metharthasis July Fourth Toilet does an improvised ritual of cosmic metharthasis where they try to focus on the universe's energy. Robert's inspiration was an elderly ***y flamenco dancer that he saw perform once. Nov, 2003. Camera: Nick Campbell. From a review of the show: The headliners didn't so much begin, as infiltrate the room until the whole crazy assemblage was onstage in a cloud of incense, bells and chanting. Unless you consider theatricality a throughline, no two July Fourth Toilet shows are alike, and most have no set list. This one was a seamless barrage of liturgy and catharsis, with members costumed as high priestesses, burn victims and god knows what else. It felt like we were watching asylum inmates who had gone off their meds and into art therapy. And yet...chaos did not reign. The group had invented a fabulous beast and would ride it till it broke. Although a host of talented artists and musicians make up the Toilet family (this show featured nine of them), the band's engine is the mind of frontman Robert Dayton. Tonight, he warbled and genuflected with frightening intensity. In his little furry bonnet and knee--length skirt, he reminded me of the street woman who used to sing on the platform in Camden Town tube station. He taps into something that I can only describe as an aggressive, but endearing naffness which never asks to be taken seriously, but must be protected at all costs. Vive la Toilette! Penelope Mulligan /julyfourthtoilet
- "Hide and Seek" Paulleck1975's photos around Grand Canyon, United States A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Grand Canyon, United States by TravelPod blogger Paulleck1975 titled "Hide and Seek" Paulleck1975's travel blog entry: "Result! The next day we did some more Las Vegas wandering and when we reached the Venetian Casino and saw the gondolas they looked **** so I didn't have to suffer sitting in a boring floaty boat. Excellente. We walked up one side, down the other and other than the exceptionally cheesy exteriors once you're in they're pretty much the same as the theme of taking all your cash takes over. So what about Las Vegas, I'd say go just to experience it but unless you're a high roller I can't see much to come back to as it's a fairly seedy place generally. Funny though, I found the naffness of it all ridiculous and worth a look just to see the Eiffel Tower, a pyramid, the Statue of Liberty, a pirate ship and a cartoon castle within walking distance of eachother. Having said that, if the next MVA poker night is being held there, I'll be on a plane, sort it out lads! We didn't find the welcome to Las Vegas sign so you'll just have to do some photoshop work and paste my face on a pic off the net I'm afraid. In the afternoon we drove on to Flagstaff, the nearest place to the Grand Canyon. Similarly to Yosemite the hostel organised trip wasn't really worth it and so we saved our dollars and drove up there ourselves. We saved a few bonus dollars too as someone was kind enough to leave their park pass that's valid for 7 ...
- Two of My favorite things ).wmv Had to make a one min film for a project. Never ever used Movie Maker before so I'm quite happy with it, especially the end :) Song My Favorite Things from the Sound of Music :) Comments welcome :) I know it's a little over one min :P I apologise for the naffness of it haha! It makes me laugh though :)
- There She Goes Mine and Tom's rendition. You can't really see much of me :( - there's a bit off naffness near the start too lol.
- Santa on a bike the naffness of Christmas
- [AU/DW]Nemo-Sigma-Bad boys ROLEPLAY This is a pretty bad one too but I needed to try it out and kinda rushed it. I'm aware that The Master has never been Robert Pattison but he looks sinister to me and kinda works as an evil younger Master. I apologise for the naff-ness of it. It just helped me plot out a storyline between Nemo and my friend who roleplays Koschei and Aura for me. ^^ The story is; Nemo and Aura are happy together and are enjoying their life together being "sort of engaged"(Meaning they both consider themselves engaged but they don't discuss it and never have.) The Master aka Koschei turns up who is who Nemo first dated at the academy as he was in her classes and she felt sorry for him and grew to love him but she chose Aura over him. He demands Nemo to choose and with both of them there she hesitates and this unerves Aura and he yells at her and instantly regretting it and fled. Koschei plays the part of comforter to get Nemo on his side more; he hated both Aura and The Doctor and knew getting to Nemo was the easiest way to get to both of them. Aura and Koschei both try to win her over which makes her even more confused until eventually she realises through the help of her friend. That she loved Aura all along and never wanted to leave him in the first place. This angers Koschei and he vows for revenge as Nemo and Aura leave together once more.
- Leroy Anderson: Plink, Plank, Plunk (1951 American Light Modern Classical) One of the most unfairly ignored and maligned of musical sub genres has to be light music. Despite few people outside of America knowing his name, Leroy Anderson is a composer of delicate, yet purposeful compositions that brilliantly fuse form and content in a way that transcends any naffness associated with the light sound. You all know his iconic pieces (The Syncopated Clock, Sleigh Ride and The Typewriter) so here is the wonderful 1951 Plink, Plank, Plunk!' - as light and tasty as a dish of strawberry Angel Delight...... Imagery came together by some tangental googling. After making a video for the band Triumverate, I was inspired to track down the one missing Lost And Found Video Night from my collection. Low and behold, it contained some oddball dance sequence that I covered in editors pixie dust and now serve up to you as a sauce to the mad professor Anderson and his team of pluckers.
- Cut Cut Paste Original askdfjasdnbasdhgbf, i couldn't be bothered to charge my other camera.. here it is, in all it's naff-ness, but yeah :) i don't even know what this song is about... lyrics are: I'm not accustomed to cutting shapes out of paper, But I could cut around my life and glue it to somewhere else. I've never been one for blatant misbehaviour, I'm not afraid to act like that; I've just never seen the point. I've just never seen the point. Cut along the dotted line, don't forget what's left behind. No I won't remember you - You stole my heart and you cut right through. I hate the way you claim to be different, but you just look the same. Generic profile pictures, in black and white, it's such a shame. I've never really made an image or found a category. Cause you're all ***es in your stupid cliques - I'd rather be lonely. I'd rather be lonely. Cut along the dotted line, don't forget what's left behind. No I won't remember you - You stole my heart and you cut right through.
- The Things From Beaver Lodge This is an old "home" movie from back in the days when camcorders weren't the type of thing you had at home... We managed to "borrow" a camera, and made this short, ahem, horror film. It's tempting to do some fancy editing and add sound effects, but that may come later. For now, here it is in (pretty much) it's original naff-ness and glory! And in case you're wondering, the building was called "Beaver Lodge" because...well, use your imagination!
- Maria Episode 33 I'm baaack!! Just a quick update this week! Sorry about the naff-ness of it! Success! I now have a working computer but I still haven't got all my files back from my old hardrive yet, as soon as I have I'l make you a good video!! See you next week Luvness Maria
- 'Incantum' A grade horror trailer for AS media My AS media project, the music is Sleepytime Gorilla Museum 'Flinch'. It's pretty corny, but it's my baby ^.^ and it got me 110/120 (inc. written work which was pretty easy to blag). I hope by putting this up I can give you guys who a just starting out in the project some ideas, I know I found youtube really useful for that! Enjoy the naffness! Any questions, feel free to ask.
- Banned Pot Noodle Advert - Ace of Spades WARNING: FLASHING IMAGES Pot Noodle advert from 1992. Apparently this version was banned because it gave people seizures. Only found that out recently - don't actually remember that happening. Love the general naffness of the whole thing.
- Pip's first video My Havanese dog reluctantly playing! Please excuse the naffness of the video. It was my first attempt at moviemaking.
twitter about naffness
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about naffness
“80s synthpop car crash. Me Underwears [21.10.10, 21:49:46, IP: Logged] /watch?v=ZZEGHnAxEpo. bad miming and MC Stephen Hawking, pure concentrated naffness, does it get more 80s than this?? reply”
“Unless I'm mistaken, that sounds just like Spider-Man 3 -- a superhero movie legendary in its bloated naffness. blog comments powered by Disqus. Recent Entries. Robert DeNiro in "Manual Love 3"? Prince William, Rescue Pilot”
— Iron Man 2: No More Bloated Naffness! - The Who2 Blog, who2.com
“Conservative Party. ContraTory. Cross of St George blog. Cyber Evolution fire to your jacket. Drinking From Home. EDP Blog. Encyclopedia Toranika”
— Little Man in a Toque " Blog Archive " Naffness,
“Running races, running events, running clubs, running shops in Bristol UK. Read the blog and learn about the experiences of other running enthusiasts. Find out about other places to run in Bristol”
— Naffness and arches - Bristol Running - Bristol Running Resource,
“http://www.guardian .-show-phone-ins Agree 100% with this. Add Reply. Graun Blog On Naffness Of The Football League Show #1 Der Blauweissengel. Grammar Police Commissioner. Group: * TFF Premium Member. Posts: 1,368. Joined: 12-May 10. Location:S***horpe”
— Graun Blog On Naffness Of The Football League Show - The,
“DraftFCB takes account candy from Colenso BBDO. The most curious pitch of 2010. A keyboard DraftFCB on a rampage to eradicate naffness. Droga5 shows its hand with new TV ads for ASB”
— The National Business Review - New Zealand - business, nbr.co.nz
“This is a handy forum type thingy where you can voice your concerns on the naffness/non-naffness of everything. Like a movie, an ideas page, a forum, a self-destruct button!”
— The Council Of Nerds Forum - A Forum, pub14