- What the ancient Greeks—at least in the archaic phase of their civilisation—called muthos was quite different from what we and the media nowadays call "myth". For them a muthos was a true story, a story that unveils the true origin of the world and human beings. — “Plato's Myths (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)”, plato.stanford.edu
- The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation. — “: Urban Legends Reference Pages”,
- Learn about computer virus myths, hoaxes, urban legends, hysteria, and the implications if you believe in them. — “”,
- Myth definition, a traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural See more. — “Myth | Define Myth at ”,
- Devoted to the classical and medieval myth and legend of Europe, including Greek, Norse, Celtic, and Arthurian. — “Timeless Myths”,
- Animal Myths Legends Fables and stories. Oban's collection of myths, legends, fables and stories about animals. Native American Indian legends,Australian Aboriginal dreamtime legends,Korean, Indian and more. Read amazing stories, meet a dragon. — “Myths, Legends, Fables & Folklore - Animals Myths & Legends”,
- Great Myths articles! Learn the secrets to success! With all the myths surrounding the fitness industry, it can be difficult for many *** trainers to separate the truth from the lies. — “ - Myths Articles!”,
- "Myth" refers to colorful stories that tell about the origins of humans and the cosmos. As stories (or narratives), myths articulate how characters undergo or enact an ordered sequence of events. — “What is Myth?”, .gcsu.edu
- Myths Myths are tales of unknown origin handed down by tradition, sometimes orally and sometimes by written word. — “Myths: Definition from ”,
- Top questions and answers about Myths. Find 11736 questions and answers about Myths at Read more. — “Myths - ”,
- explains urban legends,urban legend,urban legends news,popular urban legend and urban legends reference Urban Myths, Legends, and Hoaxes. Urban legends are comparable to a modern-day type of folklore. Though told in a format similar. — “Urban Legends, Urban Legend, Urban Legends News at”,
- When we think of myths and legends, we mainly think of tales that have been elaborated and expanded over a long period of time. Many of them have had their roots in real characters and events but with retelling and elaboration have been built up into great 'ripping yarns'. — “Myths & Legends”, .au
- Myths are as relevant to us today as they were to the ancients. The subjects of myths reflect the universal concerns of mankind throughout history: birth, death, the afterlife, the origin of man and the world, good and evil and the nature of man himself. A myth taps into a universal cultural. — “In Search of Myths & Heroes . What is a Myth? | PBS”,
- MGA ALAMAT or myths form an important genre of folk literature. In the Philippines, there seems to be no myth about great fires, but flood myths are quite common. — “Adult(Y/N)”, seasite.niu.edu
- Myths concern the powers who control the human world and the relationship between those powers and human beings. Although myths are religious in their origin and function, they may also be the earliest form of history, science, or philosophy. — “Stories/Myths/Legends”,
- The main purpose of the domain. is to serve as a master link page to other sites which specialize in myths, legends and folklore for all parts of the world, throughout our planet's history. This collection of links was created and is maintained by Christopher Siren. Thanks, Chris!. — “The Main Index for ”,
- The word mythology (Greek: μυθολογία, from μυθος mythos, a story or legend, and λογος logos, an account or speech) literally means the (oral) retelling of myths – stories that a particular culture believes to be true and that use supernatural. — “Myths - Psychology Wiki”,
- This content resource connects students with many activities on myths, folktales and fairy tales. Students read myths, publish their work online and practice story telling. Links and teacher's notes are included. — “Myths, Folktales, and Fairy Tales Home”,
- Myths - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Myths”,
- Directory outlining Greek gods, myths, creatures, places, and more. Myths The Creation, The Creation II, Creation of Man by Prometheus, Zeus's Lovers, Birth of Athena, The Wanderings of Dionysus, Theseus Adventures. — “Greek ”,
- Devoted to the heroes, gods, and monsters of Greek mythology. Also provides teachers with resources for teaching Greek mythology. — “Greek Mythology - Mythweb”,
- Article about mythology, the retelling of myths and stories that a particular culture believes to be true and that use supernatural events or characters to explain the nature of the universe and humanity. — “Mythology - Wikipedia”,
related images for myths
- myths full jpg
- myths index gif
- Correspondents Club says this event should be fascinating for anyone interested in learning more about this country from a man who has spent decades studying the world s largest archipelago Director Lawrence Blair has made 15 films and documentaries on Indonesia This is a once only opportunity to see these four short documentaries made by him Lawrence will attend the screening
- Slide 4 Slide 5
- 800x600 1024 x 768
- and good word of mouth also have helped The Spy Museum used visitor evaluation studies at several key junctures during the development of the visitor experience Figure 5 International Spy Museum Our experiences as consultants to numerous new emerging and evolving museums have confirmed the importance of broadly based
- Toad Godess
- myths full jpg
- It also makes it more challenging for the proponents of a project to create inflated or unrealistic attendance expectations as is so common Figure 2 Tennessee Aquarium Sometimes specialized original research is needed For example the creators of a museum in a small community in the western U S
- Slide 7 Slide 8
- Part Four Perseus Returns
- current research seems to indicate that most transmission occurs because of the prevalence of multiple and simultaneous or concurrent partnerships among adults in African society 10 Helen Epstein describes it this way in her article The Fidelity Fix This concurrency links ***ually active people up in a giant network not only to one another but also to the
- Myths Front jpg
- Mac OS ©2008 ~Iconshock
- mgi myths jpg
- $5 99
- Myths and Symbols jpg
- view larger
- Slide 6 Slide 7
- natural history museum based attendance estimates on the audience attracted by a local Shakespeare festival which proved to be a poor assumption Figure 3 Colorado s Ocean Journey Sports halls of fame are a good lesson in how substantial interest in a topic doesn t always translate into site attendance A
- MYTHS OF THE NEAR FUTURE jpg
- آهنگری بود که با وجود رنج های متعددوبیماری اش عمیقاًبه خداعشق می ورزید روزی یکی ازدوستانش که اعتقادی به
- Slide 3 Slide 4
- Next Feature extraction Previous Main
- myths jpg
- Angel of Death and Bronze Bullets
- Aswang com plex $ 12 95
- Change the expression of The Laughing Cavalier Decide on who should talk to whom in Pauline s Party Decide which of the follow trails to follow Are you a Greek Hero
- Slide 1 Slide 2
- Click to enlarge
- Myths Back jpg
- Slide 5 Slide 6
- her inability to conceive the sightings usually take place in the middle of the night and she is seen with a poker in her hand tending the fire below the mysterious carved fire surround The haunted fireplace Photo by Gary Tacagni
- current recession by focusing less on transaction based products all of which consumers are cutting back Instead companies can grow by pushing media which is free or subscription based L E K s report identifies winning and losing sectors in the future and says it would not be surprised in the next five years if
- myths gif 730x414
- Sunday April 15 2007
- Click to enlarge
- Click to enlarge
- Slide 2 Slide 3
- The first item in this chromatogram is the peak for Heparin on a 25 mAU scale Note its response time and shape
related videos for myths
- Ancient Egyptian Religion & Myths From the 'Egypt Uncovered' series: "Deities and Demons".
- Pit Bull Myths The myths behind the american pit bull terrier and dog fighting. help teach and show people that pit bulls arent the evil breed the media has painted them to be.
- * Cholesterol myth exposed!! They use it to sell drugs that kill you! PLEASE RATE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE! Download this and any other youtube or google video quickly and easily using the FREE player from DON'T JUST WATCH THIS, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Show all your friends and family and ESPECIALLY PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF POWER! TAKE ACTION. Most Americans HAVE NO CLUE that the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE, FOR PROFIT CORPORATION! DON'T BELIEVE ME, LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! JFK, Ron Paul, Woodrow Wilson, Milton Friedman, Ronald Reagan, and many others have spoken against the horrible Federal Reserve system we now have which is unnecessary because our government can print the money without paying interest to the private for profit Federal Reserve. While our government can print money for free, the people who own the private Federal Reserve have made trillions off of creating the US money. They loan money to the US government at interest, when our government could print it without them for free. JFK tried to get rid of the Federal Reserve by printing United States Notes because he realized that if private super rich bankers own the Federal Reserve and they loan money to the government, they essentially own the government. The Federal Reserve is the MAJOR reason why this country has declined financially! The Federal Reserve can be abolished and the government can do the same thing by printing money with United States Notes instead of the Federal Reserve Notes. This will save the country trillions ...
- Milton Friedman - The Great Depression Myth Milton Friedman explodes the myth that the Great Depression was produced by a failure of private enterprise.
- Myth Madness 2011 - Trailer Myth Madness 2011 is coming! Black ops myths every day of March! Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of the 31 myths being put to the test. Want us to test your favorite myth? Check out our website: Song: Phillipai by Professor Kliq
- Busting Healthcare Myths: US Vs. Other Countries (Must-Read Article Linked) 5 Myths About Health Care Around the World: Vote for TYT every day at (through 12/13/09) For more details visit and follow us on Twitter at
- 3 - Climate Change -- Anatomy of a myth I had planned to put several myths in this video, but discovered such an appalling web of deceit and fabrication in this first one that I felt I had no choice but to thoroughly debunk it. Like many ingrained myths, this one is so ubiquitous that it takes an awful lot of hard evidence to convince true believers that it's been fabricated. A paper cited in this video was incorrectly dated. It is "The myth of the 1970s Global Cooling Consensus" by TC Petersonet al, September 2008 volume 89 issue 9, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society.
- Shaolin Kung Fu (exploding the meat myth) Think you need meat to be fit and strong? You can explode that myth with two words: Shaolin Monk! For those not familiar with the Shaolin, point them to this video. From the documentary "Myths and Logic of Shaolin Kung Fu". For centuries, Shaolin have followed the principals and spiritual way of the Buddha and Taoist way, which means adhering to a non-violent vegetarian diet.
- Monsters! Mysteries or Myths? (1974) (Part 1 of 5) Narrated by Rod Serling, this 1974 documentary was one of the several specials that led to the 'In Search Of' television series. Related Links: Rod Serling In Search of... Cryptozoology Yeti Bigfoot Loch Ness Monster
- Gun Myths probably the best story ever on firearms in the USA. READ! Pure trash post,racist,pure slander post with no bearing to the debate will be blocked from now on.
- 9/11 The Myth and The Reality - David Ray Griffin - Full Length Feature A DEVASTATING EXPOS'E OF THE MYTHS AND LIES IN THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY ABOUT 9/11. Griffin scrutinizes the timeline and physical evidence of September 11 for unresolved inconsistencies. - PUBLISHERS WEEKLY. Youtube Movie Rentals may not be available in all countries world wide. Check with Youtube for a list of available countries. Also ON DVD - Full Version with Bonus Features 220 mins. On 2-DVDs. LOADED with Bonus Features, Cat. #U667. Go to . This shocking film brings together an account of the 9 tragedy that is far more logical than the one we've been asked to believe. Gathering stories from the mainstream press, reports from other countries, the work of other researchers, and the contradictory words of US government officials, David Ray Griffin presents a case that leaves very little doubt that the attacks of 9/11 need to be further investigated. Disturbing facts emerge that put into serious question the official story and reveal an enormous deception. Packed with bonus features, expert ***ysis, in-depth commentary and unforgettable conclusions about this tragic event in American history.
- Debunking Acnes Greatest Myths Via - True of false eating chocolate cause acne? What about covering acne blemishes with makeup will worsen them? And, how about, if you pick your pimples, you'll cause scars? Find out as Dr. Schultz debunks these and many other of acne's greatest myths.
- Smashing Myths and Restoring Sound Money | Thomas E. Woods, Jr. Presented by Thomas E. Woods, Jr. at "Depression, Monetary Destruction, and the Path to Sound Money": the Mises Circle in Greenville, South Carolina, 3 October 2009. Sponsored by Atlantic Bullion and Coin, and Professional Planning of Easley, LLC.
- Knife attack myths
- GOOD Health Myths Debunked: Fitness Is running outdoors better than running on a treadmill? Should you exercise on an empty stomach? Holly Perkins helps GOOD bust health myths.
- Scott Berkun Lecture: The Myths of Innovation Author and Carnegie Mellon alum Scott Berkun shows that much of what we know about innovation is wrong as he explores the history of innovation and creative thinking. Featuring: Scott Berkun
- FSN Sport Science - Episode 7 - Myths - Chris Byrd (Pt 1) Chris Byrd, John Brenkus, Base Productions *** before the fight - bad idea? BASE Productions
- David Crystal - Texts and Tweets: myths and realities Professor David Crystal, one of the world's leading linguistic experts, challenges the myth that new communication technologies are destroying language
- Origin Myth- Joe Driscoll Joe Driscoll's first UK television appearance. Through live looping, Joe creates a full band soundscape using his voice and guitar. , /joedriscoll- contact: localizationrecords@
- FSN Sport Science - Episode 7 - Myths - Jennie Finch Jennie Finch, Bryan Byrne, John Brenkus, Base Productions Baseball vs. Softball - I know who I'm cheering for BASE Productions
- Left 4 Dead - Interesting Myths and Secrets *UPDATE 20/01*: Recently an update was released for the PC version only (Xbox 360's update hasn't been released yet). Everything shown in this video is still valid EXCEPT for the relocation of the witch, that is no longer possible. Xbox 360 users can still do it though. Here is a new video with more interesting stuff about Left 4 Dead. In here, I do some "myth" hunting regarding some rumors about certain stuff. Like the boomer sounding of the red car, or the hunter and the witch. Check it out 'cause it has some interesting findings. I may do more stuff like this if you like it, so comments are appreciated. UPDATE: If you need to know how to have Splitscreen on the PC, read this complete guide:
- Modern Warfare in Depth: Glitches and Myths by Drift0r (MW2 Gameplay/Commentary) Click here for more MW2 gameplay! Modern Warfare in Depth: Glitches and Myths by Drift0r (MW2 Gameplay/Commentary) Goes over a wide topics of Modern Warfare 2 glitches and myths. Some are busted, some are confirmed. Made by Drift0r of Euphorian Films. Director's Channel: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima Inside Gaming Machinima Respawn Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: TAGS: Modern Warfare 2 Modern Warfare In Depth: Glitches and Myths MW2 Infinity Ward UPC 093155129696 MPN 12860 modern warfare 2 machinima montage killstreak glitch myth quirk m240 mg4 fal holographic sight holo sight silencer m9 akimbo usp usps deadman riot shield ak ak47 throwing knife claymore tactical knife nuke euphorian euphoria films drift0r sniper acr tar21 yt:quality=high
- Myth: Gun Control Reduces Crime From ABC 20/20 Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity with John Stossel, Myth #10 Gun Control Reduces Crime Download this video at DivX Stage6: stage6
- Devdutt Pattanaik: East vs west -- the myths that mystify Devdutt Pattanaik takes an eye-opening look at the myths of India and of the West -- and shows how these two fundamentally different sets of beliefs about God, death and heaven help us consistently misunderstand one another.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- Top 10 Myths in Gifted Education Video screened at the "Celebrating Gifted Education Reception" in Annapolis, MD on February 24, 2010.
- The Myths of Innovation Google Tech Talks May 14, 2007 ABSTRACT Much of what we know about innovation is wrong. That's the bet this talk takes, as it romps through the history of innovation, dispelling the mythologies we've constructed about how we got here. This talk, loosely based on the upcoming O'Reilly book (May 2007), will help you to recognize the myths, understand why they're popular (even if you don't believe in them), and how to use the truth to help you innovate today. Speaker: Scott Berkun Credits: Speaker:Scott Berkun
- MythBusters - Superhero Myths New episodes return Wednesday, Oct. 7th @ 9pm E/P on Discovery! Check out exclusive footage straight from the MythBusters' own video cameras: Are spiders really equipped with super strength, speed and agility? Connect with us on Facebook:
- Song A Day #810: Vegan Myths Debunked Download this song: LYRICS: Hey Ivory! Yeah Jonathan? You're Vegan, right? Yes, that's right, I am! Can I ask you some questions, then? Sure, Mann, of course you can! Are you ready for the questions, then? What are you waiting for? Where do you get your protein, protein, protein Only meat has protein so where do you get your protein Actually lots of things have protein: Beans have protein Greens have protein, fruits and nuts have protein, grains and seeds have protein and here's the thing that's so obscene: We don't need so much protein Most people eat more than they need Where do you get your calcium? Only milk has calcium Healthy bones from cow's milk, calcium, I drink it, yum Lots of plants have calcium, and lots and lots of calcium And cholesterol, well they have none of the fat found in milk What about our ancestors? Didn't they eat meat? If I wasn't supposed to eat it, then why do I have these teeth? Do your teeth look like a carnivores? All sharp and pointy, like? No you gotta cook your meat over a roaring fire light! Furthermore, all carnivores act on instinct Humans make choices, they consider and they think If humans of old ate meat It was a choice not a necessity If everyone were vegan, what about all the cows and all the gajillion chickens living on farms now? If everyone turned vegan it wouldn't happen over night and demand would just decline and so would the supply. Isn't vegan food just bland and gross? No! It's yummier than most ...
- Exposing the Cholesterol Myth Natural health physician and founder Dr. Joseph Mercola interviews Dr. Ron Rosedale and he talks about common cholesterol myths.
- dispelling myths on dog training Dispelling the myth that a dog trained without the use of physical and psychological intimidation won't listen if he is chasing prey. What is not shown in this video is that Splash only chases prey on cue, she never does it without being cued- as I have put chasing prey under stimulus control. All my dogs are only trained using Progressive Reinforcement Training.
- Myths Revisited 2 - Blown Away MythBusters Season 3 - Myths Revisited 2 - Blown Away
- Absinthe Myths In 2007, after being banned for almost a century, absinthe became legal in the United States. The re-evaluation came after European distillers pressured American officials to conduct real research on the supposed deleterious effects of the herbal liqueur. With scientific data debunking the common public misconception that traditional absinthe caused hallucinations or had toxic side effects, the US government lifted the ban and brought glee to American absinthe connoisseurs and distillers. But among the general public many of the myths still prevail. To help set the record straight Laurence Liss, Web Editor for Outside's Go, went to Alameda, California to speak with Lance Winters, Distiller at St. George Spirits, the first American absinthe producer in nearly 100 years.
- Cut: Slicing Through the Myths of Circumcision (Abridged) The critically acclaimed documentary on male circumcision by Chicago filmmaker Eli Ungar-Sargon. For the unabridged version, please buy the DVD at:
- Hans Rosling: Debunking third-world myths with the best stats you've ever seen You've never seen data presented like this. With the drama and urgency of a sportscaster, statistics guru Hans Rosling debunks myths about the so-called "developing world." TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers are invited to give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes -- including speakers such as Jill Bolte Taylor, Sir Ken Robinson, Hans Rosling, Al Gore and Arthur Benjamin. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, politics and the arts. Watch the Top 10 TEDTalks on , at http
- Myths & Logic Of Shaolin Monks Pt 1 Shaolin Monks Documentary
- Charles Murray on Education Myths This video was produced by Caleb Brown ( ) and Austin Bragg ( ).
- Matt Chandler - Irreverent, Silly Myths "A Shepherd and His Unregenerate Sheep" 2009 Desiring God Conference for Pastors February 3, 2009 Full message @:
- The Katrina Myth; the Truth about a thoroughly unnatural disaster Few people understand what really happened in New Orleans or what caused it. Fewer still realize that they too may be living under a similar or an even greater threat. This video exposes the key myths and misunderstandings about the New Orleans flood. -------------------------- Are you safe? Visit http to find out if your family is at risk of federal levee failure.
- Episode 1 - Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters From the makers of the original Halo 3 Mythbusters, defend the house presents the brand new awe-inspiring series, Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters. Head to to submit a myth. "Super-Fun" by Ronald Jenkees
- MythBusters - Moon Myths New episodes return Wednesday, Oct. 7th @ 9pm E/P on Discovery! Check out exclusive footage straight from the MythBusters' own video cameras: You've got questions. They've got explosives. Plus test dummies, flamethrowers and anything else it takes to bust all new myths and urban legends. Be there as the Mythbusters test whether you really can tenderize steak with TNT and take on all new Ninja myths like grabbing an arrow in mid-air. Plus, in a special "Viral Hour" they'll investigate some of the most popular myths seen on YouTube. Come for the answers. Stay for the destruction. Plus, visit the official fansite to bust myths, see video and a lot more. Connect with us on Facebook:
- Weight Prejudice: Myths & Facts Overweight and obese youth are frequently teased, tormented, and victimized because of their weight. Weight-based teasing and stigma (also called 'weight bias') can have a detrimental impact on both emotional well-being and physical health. The Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity at Yale University ( has released this new video to increase youth awareness about weight bias, and to highlight strategies to help combat this rapidly growing problem for overweight adolescents. This video shows the story of Bene, a girl who is teased and victimized about her weight at school. In response to the daily teasing she confronts, Bene decides to educate her classmates about weight bias by making her own under-cover video to address the stigma that overweight youth encounter. Presented by Rebecca Puhl, PhD, Marlene Schwartz, PhD and Karen Dorsey, MD.
- MythBusters - Big Rig Myths New episodes return Wednesday, Oct. 7th @ 9pm E/P on Discovery! Check out exclusive footage straight from the MythBusters' own video cameras: Can you cruise the draft wake of a big rig? Tory takes a bike ride to bust this myth. Connect with us on Facebook:
twitter about myths
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about myths
“Please use this forum to discuss ideas which could be added into the next version of the Story Creator software. 27. Myths and Legends Team. 02 you'd like to see on this site? Please use this forum to suggest any which you'd like us to investigate, and”
— Myths and Legends discussion topics, myths.e2
“Debt Myths. Many things will help put a band-aid on your debt situation. However, you will Are you acting as if you believe one or more of these "Debt Myths" are true?”
— Debt Myths - Blog - Century 21 Canada, century21.ca
“Blog. Contact. Login. Hub Login. Support Login. Debunking Dojo Toolkit Myths. October 27th, vs YUI vs Dojo Comparison Revised | Peter Velichkov's Blog says:”
— Debunking Dojo Toolkit Myths | SitePen Blog,
“Design is starting to gain attention from corporations all over the world. The discipline itself is expanding beyond "form and look" to include processes and business strategy in general. Corporations are also using design as a tool to stimulate”
— Design Myths,
“Each one of us has come across at least a hundred myths or Do Not Do's & even more of these Top 10 SEO tips' aimed at clarifying these myths, which we've followed religiously. Search Engine Watch Blog. SEOmoz Blog. Social Bookmarking - Social Bookmarking has become one of the most”
— Top 10 SEO Myths of All Time,
“Here is my weight loss blog that shows every single posting to this site. Subscribe to it and get your updates in your RRS reader”
— Natural Weight Loss Blog, natural-weight-loss-myths-
“Local concerts and shows. Find the parties tonight! 15 Common Drinking Myths Debunked”
— 15 Common Drinking Myths Debunked | Sloshspot Blog,
“Billiards Forum - Myths Of Billiards all billiard forums > billiard strategy, techniques, tips, tricks forum > 8 ball strategy, techniques, tips, and tricks > myths of billiards”
— Billiards Forum - Myths Of Billiards,
“Steve Fogg is running an excellent series on his blog about church marketing myths”
— 7 Church Marketing Myths (and counting) | Christian Web,
“Natural Balance dog food - Dog Forum says: June 6, 2010 at 9:20 pm [ ] like Iams or Purina 1. Many dogs do very well on them including thousands of service dogs. See Pet Food Nutrition Myths The SkeptVet Blog and Personal Health – The Truth About Cat and Dog Food”
— Pet Food Nutrition Myths " The SkeptVet Blog,