- Mr Ruto, who spoke just minutes after MPs met in an informal meeting chaired by House Speaker Kenneth Marende, said that unless the new boundaries were gazetted by Friday, his. — “Muthaura survives House censure”,
- Atlantic Angel Capital Partners. — “Welcome to the Muthaura Family”,
- A move by the Head of Public Service Francis Muthaura to attach the list of serving diplomats to a draft Mr Francis Muthaura signed the circular dated April 25 which said " this circular is issued with the authority of His Excellency. — “Issue 328”,
- To their credit Kenyans, tired of being taken for granted, objected to Ambassador Muthaura's extra-budgetary largesse. Ambassador Muthaura's offer should be seen through the lens of a. — “Kenya's President Mwai Kibaki, Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka”,
- Muslim leaders accuse Muthaura of blocking the discrimination report. Muslim leaders said Cabinet Secretary and Public Service Head Francis Muthaura was behind the blocking of the report. — “Kenya Stifles Muslim Abuse Report - - News”,
- NAIROBI, Kenya, Nov 18 - Internal Security Minister Prof George Saitoti, the Head of the Civil Service Francis Muthaura and High Court judge Jeanne Gachehe are now facing a censure Motion from Members of Parliament, as the constituencies row persists. — “Capital FM Kenya: Saitoti, Muthaura face censure over boun”, capitalfm.co.ke
- View Peter Muthaura's (United Kingdom) professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Peter Muthaura discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and. — “Peter Muthaura - United Kingdom | LinkedIn”,
- BOUNDARIES: ALLEGATIONS AGAINST AMBASSADOR FRANCIS MUTHAURA UNFOUNDED These allegations, featured in several media outlets, have no basis whatsoever, because at no time did Ambassador Muthaura instruct or interfere with the working of the Government Printer. — “Office of Public Communications - Office of Government”, communication.go.ke
- Muthaura is a close ally of President Mwai Kibaki. He is the Head of Civil Service and Secretary to the Cabinet. From March 14, 1996 to April 24, 2001 he was the Secretary General of the East African Community. Muthaura has had a long career in the Civil Service. Straight after leaving the. — “Francis Muthaura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The government on Thursday gave the strongest signal that it was unlikely to alter the law to allow Kenyans to access their pensions before retirement The hint came from Public Service head Francis Muthaura and PS Titus Ndambuki in submissions to the Parliamentary committee on equal opportunities. — “ - World Press Wire”,
- When Bonny Khalwale, the Ikolomani MP, finished digesting Ida's pleasant rebuttal of Muthaura precipitant overture, the reigning Ikolomani Chieftain rushed to the media with alacrity to praise Ida for her "commendable" decision to snub Muthaura. But Khalwele did not stop there. — “Politics: The View from stockholm " Kenya Stockholm Blog”,
- "With the new found relations between Kenya and the US, it seems Muthaura did not want the media to know it is the US which had Muthaura successfully petitioned the committee to order journalists out of the meeting. — “The Standard | Online Edition :: Anglo Leasing: Wako blames”, standardmedia.co.ke
- Francis Muthaura, the head of the Civil Service had a new government structure that he thought Kenyans should know about. In his brief, Muthaura took it upon himself to interpret to Kenyans. — “New Vision Online : Who is Muthaura to meddle in Kenya's”, newvision.co.ug
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â He contemptuously let fly through the media his disdain for Raila; Muthaura was categorical that no one will bother with a reply since government structures had no 'chief of staff' and only Dr. Isahakia could author such requests. — “SABOTAGE SCHEMES AGAINST RAILA: THE MAN ODM WANTS OUT " Jaluo”,
- Mr Muthaura's guidelines issued on November 7 followed President Kibaki's Kenyatta Day Mr Muthaura said the directive is in line with the Government's policy on gender and. — “: Kenya: Military Excluded in Gender Policy”,
- We are pleased to invite you to the Company of the Year Awards (COYA) Gala Night to be held on 1st December, 2010 at the IVORY Francis Muthaura and Prof. PLO Lumumba addresses the KIM Annual. — “The Kenya Institute of Management :Kenya Institute Of Management”, kim.ac.ke
- The PM belittled the head of the civil service and stamped his authority by asserting that the coalition government is between two equal partners and the directives by Muthaura are invalid. — “PM belittles Head of Civil Service”,
- Kenya Anti Corruption Commission director Justice Aaron Ringera continued to be isolated by key allies in government as Head of Public Service Ambassador Francis Muthaura on Monday said "he can speak for himself". — “Daily Nation: - News |Muthaura: Ringera can speak for himself”, nation.co.ke
- 3Muthaura Mugambi Ayugi & Njonjo Advocates. This firm's four-partner corporate practice remains particularly strong in aviation Suzanne Muthaura is the leading name at the practice, and is singled. — “Chambers Partners - Editorial - Corporate/Commercial: Kenya”,
- "Muthaura has vowed not to clear the report," a statement signed by three Kenyan Muslim groups said. Muthaura could not be reached for comment. But government spokesman Alfred Mutua dismissed the charges and accused the three groups of playing "activist politics" with a very sensitive. — “Reuters AlertNet - Kenya Muslims say govt blocking abuse report”,
- Mr Muthaura had said: "The Vice-President, Prime Minister, deputy Prime Ministers and all ministers are directly responsible to the President. Mr Muthaura said the VP is the principal assistant of the President and will retain his position as the. — “@ jAnaM blog: KIBAKI SHOULD KEEP HIS KITCHEN CABINETS UNDER”, janam-
- PNU defends Muthaura Muthaura is the problem.4now,we r facing many challenges tht ned 2b rsolved.Thre must b sumthing that we r not being told,since PM indicated that he can sumon Muthaura anytime in his office.Muthaura is not th problm,its just political scheming!. — “YouTube - PNU defends Muthaura”,
related videos for muthaura
- Muthaura, Uhuru quit Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for finance, Uhuru Kenyatta together with head of civil service and secretary to the cabinet Francis Muthaura have bowed to intense pressure and resigned from office. This follows confirmation of charges against them by the international criminal court. President Kibaki has accepted their resignations and immediately appointed their replacements in Acting capacities. Our senior political reporter Aaron Ochieng has more on this story.
- Muthaura's Witnesses The pre-trial chamber took time to pay tribute to the fallen professor, Wangari Maathai. Head of Civil Service ambassador Francis Muthaura's first witness, former Naivasha district commissioner Katee Mwanza took to the witness stand. Mwanza argued that claims of Mungiki's impersonation of police and transportation to Naivasha during the post election violence period were blatant lies. The prosecution however appeared to doubt some of Katee's responses especially when prodded about the cause of death of the people in Naivasha following the violence. Sylvia Chebet now gives us the highlights of yesterday's session.
- Paul Muthaura Real Estate, Stakeholders Workshop m4v
- Muthaura's statement on ICC verdict www.ntv.co.ke Ambassador Francis Muthaura this evening reacted to the International Criminal Court's decision to confirm the charges against him by reiterating his innocence. He also says that he intends to appeal the court's decision.
- Uhuru, Ali, Muthaura Exude Confidence Suspects Uhuru Kenyatta, Francis Muthaura and Mohamed Hussein Ali express confidence that they will be vindicated. They were happy their part of the story has been told.
- Francis Muthaura's Profile
- Muthaura, Kenyatta & Ali case: Initial appearance, 8 April 2011 Today, 8 April 2011, Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court (ICC) set the date of the beginning of the confirmation of charges hearing in the case of The Prosecutor v. Francis Kirimi Muthaura, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Mohammed Hussein Ali for 21 September 2011. This date was announced at the initial appearance of Francis Kirimi Muthaura, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Mohammed Hussein Ali before the ICC. During this hearing, in the presence of the Prosecutor and the suspects, assisted by their Defence teams, Pre-Trial Chamber II verified the identity of the suspects and ensured that they were clearly informed of the crimes which they are alleged to have committed and of their rights under the Rome Statute of the ICC. A confirmation of charges hearing is held to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to establish substantial grounds to believe that each suspect committed each of the crimes charged. If the charges are confirmed, the Pre-Trial Chamber commits the person for trial before a Trial Chamber, which will conduct the subsequent phase of the proceedings: the trial. This video was produced in 2011 by the Public Information and Documentation Section of the ICC, for non-profit and educational purposes. The ICC encourages its use, reproduction and distribution for the same purposes. Sale or commercial use is strictly prohibited. More information: www.icc-cpi.int
- ICC Status Conference: Uhuru, Muthaura
- Defending Muthaura:Foreign Affair PS Thuita Mwangi takes the stand www.ntv.co.ke The confirmation of charges against three post election violence suspects entered its sixth day on Tuesday with the ICC prosecution has been grilling Muthaura second witness, Foreign Affair PS Thuita Mwangi. NTV's Pamela Asigi has the latest from there.
- Paul Muthaura during the Diamond Trust Bank Listing at Nairobi Securities Exchange
- The 2nd date: Uhuru, Ali, Muthaura case begins in The Hague www.ntv.co.ke The second set of confirmation of charges hearing got underway in the Hague this afternoon (Wednesday) with the defence seeking to shred the evidence presented by the prosecutor. Lawyers for all three suspects suggested that the violence was sparked by ODM's call for mass action. The hearings began amid claims by the prosecutor that he had gathered new evidence against the suspects. NTV's Pamela Asigi reports from the Hague.
- Muthaura's Opening Remarks Head of Civil Service Francis Muthaura told the Chambers that he regarded himself as a fire fighter who was arrested by irresponsible police as a suspected arsonist.
- Hague day 4: Muthaura's defence www.ntv.co.ke
- Muthaura Allegations Reactions As anxiety mounts over who was behind the secret recording of the head of civil service ambassador Francis Mathura's conversation in which he allegedly gave away intricate details of what would otherwise pass for classified information, and the motivations behind such a move, a man said to have executed the job has distanced himself from those claims. Philemon Kiogora, whose name and telephone number appear on a letter addressed to Muthaura told citizen TV on phone that he was not aware of the existence of such correspondence. However, members of parliament from meru who revealed the letter, claim the suspect was sponsored by orange Democratic Party out to fix ambassador Muthaura, by taking advantage of his vulnerability as an ICC suspect. But in a quick rejoinder, lands minister James Orengo said the party was not responsible for Mathura's utterances.
- Ruto, Sang, Uhuru and Muthaura confirmed Kenya now knows who will stand trial for the violence in 2008: two presidential hopefuls, Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto, the head of civil service and a radio journalist have a case to answer at the international criminal court. KTN's Anne soy-Mwendia looks at the icc decision that will make the four the first Kenyans to be charged at the Hague-based court.
- Day 4 ICC Hearings: Muthaura prepares defense www.ntv.co.ke The second confirmation hearing for the Ocampo Six suspects enters day four later today (Friday), with the prosecution expected to continue giving evidence on the alleged crimes against humanity charges leveled against Francis Muthaura, Uhuru Kenyatta and Hussein Ali.Muthaura might get a chance to give his defense.
- Uhuru, Muthaura Step Aside FINALLY OUT: Kenyatta, Muthaura relinquish Gov't positions. Githae, Kimemia take over in acting capacities.
- MUTHAURA AND UHURU DIFFER ON START OF ICC TRIALS.flv 12TH JUNE 2012 Former civil service head Francis Muthaura has split his defence distinctly from Uhuru Kenyatta's at the international criminal court. Muthaura through his lawyers today proposed an early start to the ICC trials in direct contrast to his 3 co-accused who favour a post 2013 election date in March. As Jacque Maribe reports, the status conference came to an end with revelations, as Muthaura's legal counsel accused individuals in the country notably Makau Mutua and David Matsanga, of bearing intimate friendship with the ICC's prosecution. And back home, 24 year old Kipkemboi Ruto was jailed for life by a Nakuru court for killing his neighbour, the first ever conviction in a post election violence case.
- Muthaura under the spotlight www.ntv.co.ke
- Uhuru,Ali and Muthaura prepare defense strategy www.ntv.co.ke The defense team for Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta, Postmaster General Hussein Ali and Head Of Civil Service Francis Muthaura will be attempting to punch holes in the evidence before the ICC pre trial chamber when the case against the three top government officials opens tomorrow afternoon. NTV's Pamela Asigi takes a look at the charges are the three suspected masterminds of the post election violence are facing.
- ICC: Thuita Mwangi Appears For Muthaura MUTHAURA'S DEFENCE CLOSES: Foreign Affairs PS Thuita Mwangi on the stand for Muthaura. Mwangi: Muthaura never involved himself in politics.
- Muthaura, Kenyatta & Ali case: Confirmation of charges hearing, Opening statements Opening statements of the parties and participants during the confirmation of charges hearing in the case of The Prosecutor v. Francis Kirimi Muthaura, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Mohammed Hussein Ali. The opening of the confirmation of charges hearing in the case of The Prosecutor v. Francis Kirimi Muthaura, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Mohammed Hussein Ali took place on Wednesday, 21 September 2011 before Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court (ICC), which is composed of Judge Ekaterina Trendafilova (presiding judge), Judge Hans-Peter Kaul and Judge Cuno Tarfusser. A confirmation of charges hearing is held to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to establish substantial grounds to believe that each suspect committed each of the crimes being charged. If the charges are confirmed for a suspect, the Pre-Trial Chamber commits the person to trial before a Trial Chamber, which will conduct the subsequent phase of the proceedings: the trial. Mr Muthuaura and Mr Kenyatta are allegedly criminally responsible as indirect co-perpetrators for the crimes against humanity of: murder; forcible transfer of population; rape; persecution and other inhuman acts. Mr Ali has allegedly otherwise contributed to the commission of the above-mentioned crimes against humanity alleged to have been committed in Kenya in the context of the 2007-2008 post-election violence. This video was produced in 2011 by the Public Information and Documentation Section of the ICC, for non ...
- Muthaura surprise www.ntv.co.ke The naming of ambassador Francis Muthaura as one of the ICC six came as a surprise to many. But perhaps the immense power that his office holds and the nightfall swearing in ceremony at state house may have been the undoing of the long serving career diplomat. NTV's Pamela Asigi reports.
- Ocampo on Muthaura ICC chief prosecutor Louis Moreno Ocampo now wants the head of civil service Francis Muthaura to resign or be suspended. Ocampo says Muthaura who has been summoned to The Hague over the post election violence is likely to interfere with witnesses in the post election violence case. But as KTN's Bonie Odinga reports the government says Muthaura will remain in office.
- Reactions over Muthaura's 'recording' www.ntv.co.ke The identity of the man who secretly recorded Head of Civil Service Francis Muthaura has been revealed by a section of Members of Parliament from the Meru region. Energy minister Kiraitu Murungi claimed the man, is not a university student as he had allegedly told Muthaura and that he's an agent of ODM, who was sent with an intention of fixing the Head of Civil Service.
- ICC Hearings: Muthaura's Defence The Confirmation of Charges Hearings at the Hague on Saturday indicated that the crème de la crème in government are deeply concerned with the on-going proceedings at least going by the statements read to the court by Muthaura's defence team. One of the statement's came from the highest office; that of the President, seeking to distance Muthaura from allegations that he dispatched Mungiki youth to commit attacks in Naivasha on the day he was sworn in as President. In the statement, Kibaki testified that Muthaura was in fact with him the entire afternoon, watching TV as election results were released before his swearing in ceremony later that evening. All this at the State House, Nairobi. And as Sylvia Chebet reports, modesty seemed to be the least of the defence team's concern as it sought to put the prosecution to shame for what it believes to be sloppy investigations.
- ICC rules against Uhuru, Ruto, Muthaura and Sang www.ntv.co.ke The cases against four of the six suspects were confirmed and two were not. In case number one, the charges against former Cabinet Minister William Samoei Ruto were confirmed as well as those against radio presenter Joshua Arap Sang. In the same case, charges against suspended Industrialization Minister Henry Kosgey were not confirmed. In case number two, charges against Head of Civil Service Francis Kirimi Muthaura were confirmed. The charges against Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta were also confirmed. In the same case, charges against former Commissioner of Police Hussein Ali were not confirmed. In case 1, William Ruto, and broadcast journalist Joshua Arap Sang each face charges of murder, deportation or forcible transfer of the people, causing serious injury and persecution based on political affiliation. In case 2, Deputy Prime Minister, Uhuru Kenyatta and Head of Civil Service Francis Muthaura, each faces charges of crimes against humanity, specifically murder, deportation, rape and persecution.
- Muthaura, Kenyatta & Ali case: Opening of the confirmation of charges hearing, 21 September 2011 The opening of the confirmation of charges hearing in the case of The Prosecutor v. Francis Kirimi Muthaura, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Mohammed Hussein Ali took place on Wednesday, 21 September 201 before Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court (ICC), which is composed of Judge Ekaterina Trendafilova (presiding judge), Judge Hans-Peter Kaul and Judge Cuno Tarfusser. A confirmation of charges hearing is held to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to establish substantial grounds to believe that each suspect committed each of the crimes being charged. If the charges are confirmed for a suspect, the Pre-Trial Chamber commits the person to trial before a Trial Chamber, which will conduct the subsequent phase of the proceedings: the trial. Mr Muthuaura and Mr Kenyatta are allegedly criminally responsible as indirect co-perpetrators for the crimes against humanity of: murder; forcible transfer of population; rape; persecution and other inhuman acts. Mr Ali has allegedly otherwise contributed to the commission of the above-mentioned crimes against humanity alleged to have been committed in Kenya in the context of the 2007-2008 post-election violence. This video was produced in 2011 by the Public Information and Documentation Section of the ICC, for non-profit and educational purposes. The ICC encourages its use, reproduction and distribution for the same purposes. Sale or commercial use is strictly prohibited. More information: www.icc-cpi.int
- MUTHAURA FRANCIS VERSUS ICC ON WITNESSES 27TH JUNE 2012 An African court to try those accused of committing international crimes would be established in Arusha, Tanzania.In what appears continued defiance of the Hague-based court, AU has set in motion the process of establishing the court, an equivalent of International Criminal Court (ICC). In the meantime, the path towards the commencement of trial for the four accused Kenyans at the Hague remains riddled with disagreements over witnesses, and their security. And with the July 13th date fast approaching to set the dates for trial, the differences seem to be intensifying. Jacque Maribe reports on the argument that has boiled down even to the definition of a witness.
- Paul Muthaura(Ag. CEO Capital Markets Authority).m4v Paul Muthaura during the Diamond Trust Bank Listing at Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Uhuru,Ali and Muthaura to face Ocampo on Wednesday www.ntv.co.ke Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta, Head of Public Service Francis Muthaura and Post Master General Hussein Ali, will this Wednesday appear before Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court for the confirmation of their alleged role in the 2007 post poll chaos. The hearings will determine whether or not there is enough evidence against them, in a case that will be presided over by Judge Ekaterina Trendafilova with the assistance of Judges Hans-Peter Kaul and Cuno Tarfusser.
- ICC Rejects Uhuru, Muthaura Plea The International Criminal Court's appeals chamber has rejected an appeal lodged by Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta and former Head of Public Service Francis Muthaura to be heard in person by The Hague based court. The judges ruled that they have enough material to make a ruling and therefore did not need to hear the 2 post election violence suspects orally. While defending their ruling, the judges argued that hearing both parties orally would not only be unnecessary but also affect the expeditious resolution of the appeal. Chris Thairu reports.
- Muthaura, Uhuru Reactions To Ruling MUTHAURA, KENYATTA REACTIONS: Public service head to appeal ruling. DPM says his conscience is clear.
- Muthaura tape saga Head of public service Francis Muthaura is a man in agony after a tape recording containing a detailed discussion on the alleged role of the government in the 2008 post election violence was released to the media. In the conversation, a man purported to be ambassador Francis Muthaura bears it all out; justifying the police shootings as necessary and defending the powerful national security advisory committee over decisions taken. Ambassador Muthaura had addressed the media hours before the tape was released. At the rare press conference, he claimed the recording was manufactured by quote; people who wanted to take advantage of my situation.
- Should Uhuru,Muthaura and Ruto step down? www.ntv.co.ke So should Uhuru Kenyatta, Francis Muthaura and William Ruto step down from public office, until the ICC clears them? That's a question, which, depending on who you ask is premature, prejudicial, potentially explosive and perfectly timed, all at the same time. But as John-Allan Namu reports, a more probing question is not whether holding on would be legally right, but whether that would be morally acceptable.
- Time to go? Uhuru, Muthaura face calls to quit public office www.ntv.co.ke Should Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta and Head of Civil Service Francis Muthaura quit following the confirmation of their charges? That continues to be the most asked question, just two days after the International Criminal Court released it's verdict. Pressure is mounting on president Mwai Kibaki to live up to his promise made a year ago, that he would let them go after their charges had been confirmed. And as Sheila Sendeyo reports, these two public positions are the pillars that in effect hold together the Kibaki administration, explaining why the president is apparently still not keen to listen to the growing number of discontent voices.
- Paul Muthaura(Ag. CEO Capital Markets Authority) RRI Launch-.m4v Rapid Results Initiative Launch
- Cabinet rejects Ocampo plea to sack Uhuru, Muthaura www.ntv.co.ke The cabinet committee on the International Criminal Court Monday met and rejected a request by ICC prosecutor Luis Moreno Ocampo that suspected post election violence masterminds be fired from government on grounds that they would interfere with the process. The committee told Ocampo that Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta, Head Of Civil Service Francis Muthaura and Post Master General Hussein Ali are simply suspects and that there is no law locally to back their suspension. Richard Chacha reports.
- Mutula's Stand: Uhuru, Muthaura must go www.ntv.co.ke The posts of the head of the civil service and finance minister are still occupied by Francis Muthaura and Uhuru Kenyatta despite the confirmation of charges of crimes against humanity against them, and it would appear that there is yet another clash of legal opinions in government. Justice minister Mutula Kilonzo, it would seem, is the lone ranger fronting views contrary to those held by attorney general Githu Muigai. In his first TV interview since the ruling, NTV's John-Allan Namu began by asking him whether Muthaura and Uhuru should still be in office.
- Lawyers come out in defence of Uhuru and Muthaura www.ntv.co.ke A group of lawyers has differed with Justice Minister Mutula Kilonzo and other people in and out of Government calling for the resignation of Uhuru Kenyatta and Francis Muthaura over the confirmation of charges against them at the International Criminal Court on Monday. The Nairobi Lawyers Association claims that the rights of Kenyatta, Muthaura and Ruto would be infringed upon should Muthaura and Kenyatta be forced to step down from public office or vie for the Presidency.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about muthaura
“MUTHAURA'S PRIME MINISTER DESCRIPTION 28 Years and Going! Forum content. Meta. Log in. Copyright © 2010 Jaluo · Powered by WordPress. Lightword Theme by Andrei Luca Go to top”
— PARLIAMENT: Divides Over Justice on Issue of Ethnic Violence,
“See all threads in the World News forum " Related Topix Forums: Africa, Kenya. How do you Personalize your forum posts with your photo and hometown. Apply to become an editor of”
— Kenyan anger at top spouses' pay - Topix,
“video and photo news about Nepotism Muthaura questioned over diplomatic jobs Kenya Broadcasting Corporation. Govt on the spot over envoy postings Capital FM. all 6 news articles " Govt:”
— Nepotism news,Nepotism videos,Nepotism images,Nepotism headlines,
“KenTV -In Touch With Kenya, is a Kenyan Online TV and News website targeting Kenyan's in the diapora as well as locally. More Articles Raila,Muthaura issue conflicting statements over KEBS saga. Ruto to face graft charges. Kenyan man in the US”
“THE RETIREMENT ISSUE IN KENYA It's only now that Muthaura's motive to take to the podium, with a precipitous promulgation, has come to better light, and most if not all Kenyans, can now see the face of the last vestige of hardliners, who were holding up the Annan-led negotiation,”
— THE RETIREMENT ISSUE IN KENYA,
“The East African Community (EAC) is the regional intergovernmental organisation of the Republics of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Republic of Rwanda and Republic of Burundi with its headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania”
— EAC Forum for Ministers Responsible for Social Development, eac.int
“Mars Group Kenya – Watching out for you Tag Archive 'Muthaura' A Saba Saba Day Message from Cyprian Nyamwamu of the National Convention Executive Council. Posted in Civic Education, Civil Society, Corruption, Crisis, Debt, Forum, Governance, Government, Judiciary, Laws, Mars Group, Parliament,”
— Muthaura | Mars Group Blog,
“Lake Victoria Basin Commission (LVBC) is a specialized institution of the EAC that is responsible for coordinating the sustainable development agenda of the Lake Victoria Basin”
— LVB Investment Forum | Expected Outcomes, lvbinvestmentforum.eac.int
similar for muthaura
- francis muthaura
- free encyclopedia
- civil service
- secretary to the cabinet
- daily nation
- former president
- president daniel
- civil service career
- university of nairobi
- civil servant
- the head
- internet family
- family name
- angel capital
- capital partners
- children can
- premium internet
- educational foundation
- underprivileged children
- receiving institution
- mars group
- vice president
- raila odinga
- national budget
- prime minister
- household budgets
- household services
- mwai kibaki
- kalonzo musyoka
- public funds
- public service
- state corporations
- gender policy
- allafrica global media
- affirmative action
- east africa
- military affairs
- requisite skills
- civil servants
- salary raise
- salary increase
- job vacancies
- government workers
- public communications
- alfred mutua
- government spokesperson
- unfounded allegations
- new boundaries
- government printer
- republic of kenya