- Use gnuplot to dynamically generate Web pages from your system using raw data to provide graphic images. This raw data typically contains MIS-related information, on system performance, storage, or database growth. — “Using gnuplot to display data in your Web pages”,
- Using Tuning. This section provides information on tuning, its functionality, and is structured so a user can follow the When determining the best possible path using the Generated. — “Embarcadero® DB Optimizer™ 1.5.1: Using SQL Tuning”,
- Musings from the Oil Patch reflects an eclectic collection of stories and ***yses dealing with issues and developments within the energy industry that I feel have potentially significant implications for executives operating oilfield service companies. — “Energy Musings | The way to stay up to date with the latest”, energy-
- Using definition, to employ for some purpose; put into service; make use of: See more. — “Using | Define Using at ”,
- Get the latest Java news, articles, whitepapers, ***yst reports, and more. This is your one stop for information that will help you make decisions related to Java. Using a PhaseListener can help demystify JSF debugging development defects. — “Your Source for Java Information - 's ”,
- Notepad is a basic text editor you can use for simple documents or for creating Web pages. To create or edit files that require formatting, use WordPad. Using Notepad. Notepad is a basic text editor you can use for simple documents or for creating Web pages. To create or edit files that require. — “Microsoft Windows XP - Using Notepad”,
- Green Musings: Eco Friendly Reviews & News Musings. About. Recent Posts. Save 10 Percent on . Water Saving Showerheads. There are a few green products that I simply rave over and our water saving shower heads are one of them. I replaced my existing shower head with one of our Eco. — “Green Musings: Welcome!”,
- Using Drupal. About the book. There are over 2,000 add-on modules available for Drupal to extend its functionality in various ways. Both new users and seasoned developers alike struggle with what modules to use for which types of projects, and. — “About the book | Using Drupal”,
- Definition of using in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is using? Meaning of using as a legal term. What does using mean in law?. — “using legal definition of using. using synonyms by the Free”, legal-
- accordion using jquery and css | accordion in jquery , jquery accordion , accordion jquery Last time I've written an article about how to make expand-collapse toggle panel using jQuery. — “Accordion using jquery | jquery accordion”, .np
- Get a free email address from AOL now! You no longer need to be an AOL member to take advantage of great AOL Mail features such as industry-leading spam and virus protection, anytime-access on your mobile device, flexibility to work with other. — “AOL Mail: Simple, Free, Fun”,
- As a rule, when you use an IDisposable object, you should declare and instantiate it in a using statement. The using statement ensures that Dispose is called even if an exception occurs while you are calling methods on the object. — “using Statement (C# Reference)”,
- Using SQL-DMO in C#: Manage your SQL Server programatically. — “Using SQL-DMO In C# - C# Tutorials | Dream.In.Code”,
- PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online and accept online payments. Accept online payments for items you sell. Learn More. Looking to accept credit cards or set up a merchant account? Visit Merchant Services. 87.2 million. people worldwide using PayPal. Sign Up. Get to Know PayPal. How PayPal Works. — “PayPal”,
- Definition of using in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of using. Pronunciation of using. Translations of using. using synonyms, using antonyms. Information about using in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “using - definition of using by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Three days back I blogged a guide "How to install Windows 7 Using USB Drive" which has got much attention and applause from Windows 7 users. Readers are. — “Installing Windows 7 Without Using DVD/USB Drive [Method 2]”,
- Using Unix Computers. Note: These pages are old and no longer maintained, but they do and examples for people using Unix systems (Linux systems are. — “Using Unix Computers”, washington.edu
- Style sheets let Web designers enhance HTML's basic formatting by using Using the Proﬁle menu in the View palette, you can choose any of the popular browsers. — “12 Using Cascading Style Sheets”,
- Composite Application Platform Suite (Java CAPS) using a graphical user interface that were not installed using the Java CAPS Installer or the NetBeans IDE Update Center. — “Using the Java CAPS 6 Installation GUI”,
- While the .NET Framework made building applications easier then it had ever been in the past, .NET 2.0 builds on that foundation in order to take things to the next level. This article shows you to how to construct an N-Tier 2.0. — “15 Seconds : N-Tier Web Applications using 2.0 and”, 15
- Using WebMatrix to Migrate mojoPortal from SQL CE to SQL Server. — “Using WebMatrix to Migrate mojoPortal from SQL CE to SQL Server”,
related videos for musings
- Paul Foot Live Musings Paul Foot performs his musings at the Bloomsbury Theatre, 2007 for Avalon's Edinburgh & Beyond series. Visit www.paulfoot.tv
- 041 Transgender musings just me rambling on about the differences between being a dude and being a chick.... er, guy/gal, or for the more pc, man/woman. And for those that don't give a flying heap, dick or a chick--or for those that really like to offend, ***head(the men)/c*nt. seriously though, my male voice has changed and taken a softer, feminine tone... for me, that's bad because i'd like to keep it to show others how it can be done. so IRONICALLY, now i have to use and train in my male voice more... funny kind of life...
- Mahi Mahi with Potato Pancakes and Avocado Mango Salsa 2nd Edition Jo-Lynne from prepares this tasty dish for the Potato Tastemaker 2k10 challenge. PLEASE RATE THIS VIDEO! I'm in a competition. THANKS! Tastemaker 2K10
- .hack Quarantine [*spoiler*] Harald's Musings & Fall . ~ CLICK (more) ~ .. ---CLICK more--- Scene before boss finale. Click 4 more--- Harald, the creator of "The World" videogame system for CyberConnect2 corp, is found within the game .hack. These are the final scenes before the final battle with *spoilers* The secrets of Harald, Aura, the Bracelet & Cubia are explained in this movie, so if you want to skip the previous games... Movie 76 - Harald's Musings, Aura's Words Movie 77 - Fall of Harald, Arrival of ***** Review of the game: If you made it this far, i will share with you the Fragments that make up games 1-4. If you read this page, everything will be explained: .hack ® //Quarantine ™&(c) 2006 NAMCO BANDAI (c) 2006 NAMCO BANDAI Games .hack ® Quarantine™&(c) 2001-2006 NAMCO BANDAI Games Quarantine is a trademark of NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. NAMCO BANDAI Games logo is a trademark of NAMCO BANDAI. Published and distributed by NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. .hack and related characters, names, logos, distinctive likenesses, drawings and other images contained in this product are the exclusive property of NAMCO BANDAI. Used under license from NAMCO BANDAI. All rights reserved. ESRB Rated: "T" for *** The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Video cap settings: V: 320x240, Half Standard (15 FPS), 1100Kbits/sec A: MP2, Stereo, 32kHz, 112Kb/sec, 34.9MB
- Chainmail Bullwhip Musings No talking in this video, just going through a few moves with a chainmail bullwhip so those of you out there in YouTube land can see more of what a chainmail bullwhip can do.
- Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man After his dreams of becoming a writer are crushed, CSM decides to tell some random homeless guy the real reason why life is like a box of chocolates. One of my favourite scenese from my favourite episode of the X-Files. Taken from episode 7 of Series 4, "Musings of a A Cigarette Smoking Man". WIlliam B. Davis is awesome.
- Jonathan Adler Monthly Musings May 2008 Jonathan Adler Monthly Musings May 2008 Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan talk about pottery and the start of Jonathan's career, love for pottery and why they call Liberace "Fudge". Check out my past musings on !
- Comm English Musings: KGU Circles - Debate Club The final project of the 2006 academic year focuses on one the numerous club activities of Kansai Gaidai University.
- Don Croft's Musings... Don Croft discusses things the Oegonite community will enjoy hearing.
- El Michels Affair - Musings to myself From the lp "SOUNDING OUT THE CITY" (Truth & Soul, 2005)
- Magic TV: Show #2 - M10 Musings (Part 2 of 2) Mashi Scanlan sits down with Luis Scott-Vargas to discuss Mythic Rares, Planeswalkers and Promo Foils during the second episode of the "Magic TV" weekly series.
- BTP Musings- Good 40K Armies for Beginners Special Details here
- Musings Of Glenn Beck's 911 Truth Double Standards I put this short video together just to show how Mr.Beck uses the Neocon term "Truther" as a tool to be used against people he alone sees fit to use on, in order to "discredit" who he wants . His hypocrisy in this matter is quite astounding, it is just another example of who the man really is. He is one deceptive and dishonest individual. I could probably ferret out more examples of this but i thought i would keep it short. You Can Find The Sarah Palin Clip Here
- random musings of a girl named daphna - chapter 4 for on-set photos and more info! 'via chicago' while daphna is shacked up with a lovely, bearded man, she gets a little restless and steals his car. hot on her trail is detective leo j. plaskett, a man obsessed with finding the woman responsible for a dozen deaths in as many months. featuring music by sean macdonald, the breakaway faction and monday first! FUN FACT: sarah murphy-dyson (daphna) quit a successful career as a dancer with the royal winnipeg ballet to pursue acting. this was one of her first roles. ADDITIONAL FUN FACT: the actor who plays detective lance vechio (craig phillips) is an actual police officer now.
- Drunken "Recovering Catholic" Musings Just an average night hanging out at my place having a deep theological discussion. Music by: iMovie
- Musings with Magenta Pixie DVD - NOW ONLY $13.49 ORDER AT "Musings with Magenta Pixie: An exploration into consciousness" - NOW ONLY $13.49 For the first time on camera, Magenta Pixie gives a series of extended discussions on subjects such as channeling, twin flames and global ascension. Since her arrival on the YouTube scene in 2008, Magenta Pixie has gained over 15000 subscribers and over 3 million video views. She works as an intuitive consultant, her spirit guides known as "The White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine". This 2 and a half hour DVD offers a unique insight into Magenta Pixie's origins, her observations and experiences working as a channel, and her messages of hope for the future. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, Secure credit/debit card processing Copyright Magenta Pixie/Catzmagick Productions 2010, All rights reserved
- Sample from "Musings with Magenta Pixie" - OUT NOW, NOW ONLY $13.49 Order at NOW ONLY $13.49 For the first time on camera, Magenta Pixie gives a series of extended discussions on subjects such as channeling, twin flames and global ascension. Since her arrival on the YouTube scene in 2008, Magenta Pixie has gained over 15000 subscribers and over 3 million video views. She works as an intuitive consultant, her spirit guides known as "The White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine". This 2 and a half hour DVD offers a unique insight into Magenta Pixie's origins, her observations and experiences working as a channel, and her messages of hope for the future. Copyright 2010 Magenta Pixie Productions, All rights reserved
- Bunny Musings Multiple rabbit pitures with cute story. Rabbits are from House Rabbit Society, Show me a Bunny site.
- AT MUSING'S END - Part 1 of 2 AT MUSING'S END - Part 2 of 2: Everyone daydreams. But what's in a daydream? It's a little bit of care-free imagination mixed with real life experiences- and topped off with a pinch of idealism. Sometimes the most interesting and meaningful moments we have are the everyday happenings that are easily forgettable. In the end, these moments are the true treasures that we cherish. In this short narrative, we see the evolution of Robin and Adams' romance through the highs and lows of their relationship. Official Selection of the 2008 Cannes Film Festival Short Films Corner Written and Directed by Wesley Chan Produced with Philip Wang and Ted Fu Featuring Mimi Chao, William Yu, and Po Fung Music by Jesse Chui, Henry Tsai, and Moby For more shorts and original work visit: For original music by Jesse Chui visit
- Adam Mamawala's Musings on Snuggies Back at it again, once again at Comix Comedy Club in NYC. Unfortunately, the show I did this night had an audience of about 15 or 20 people, so it definitely wasn't what I was hoping for as far as crowd response is concerned, but I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless. More videos to come soon, keep an eye out for a Borat sketch coming within the next week. Please rate/comment! :-) And as always, feel free to visit/friend me at /mamawalacomedy.
- Re: Re: Re: Economic Musings: Awaken Safely Cogitates and Prognosticates
- random musings of a girl named daphna - chapter 5 for on-set photos and more info! 'last stop: this town' daphna hangs out in a bus station somewhere in wisconsin. while there, she meets a precocious young man named mars. they have an awkwardly delightful conversation. after she is kicked out of a cab, she meets matthew, a witty hipster. featuring leah fraser as daphna, erik j. berg as mars and toby hughes (of winnipeg improv favourites outside joke) as matthew. FUN FACT: erik berg appears in the film and on the poster of 'the haunting in connecticut.' leah's dad, allen fraser, took the photo:
- Red State Update: Foreigners Love Obama Jackie and Dunlap on Obama's overseas trip. Obamamania sweeps Europe! Stupid Europe. Red State Update's CD "How Freedom Sounds" hits stores tomorrow!
- Magic TV: Show #2 - M10 Musings (Part 1 of 2) Mashi Scanlan sits down with Luis Scott-Vargas to discuss Mythic Rares, Planeswalkers and Promo Foils during the second episode of the "Magic TV" weekly series.
- Musings From a REAL Fine Artist The very instant an artist begins making art to suit an "audience", he has lost his artistic integrity. 99.9% of all artists "produce" art to please someone other than themself and that is 100% wrong. TRUE fine art MUST be an HONEST expression of what the ARTIST needs to say. If an artist lets his "audience" dictate what he creates, then he is just a parrot letting other people tell him what he "should" be saying and how he should say it. Artists that themselves be manipulated that way are NOT artists! They are merely "Regurgitationists", barfing out what they think will have mass appeal, and therefore be "COMMERCIAL". That is the lowest form of ART. In fact, I object to that sort of crap even being called art at all. I will post some REAL, FINE ART asap. My art comes from a REAL place inside me and my art is all about ME. Not something I puke out to please the masses. So be aware, you won't be seeing any pretty vases of flowers or any such tripe from me. You will see HONEST, visceral, art. Kinghuman LINKS: "Work of Art" TV show on Bravo: (total crap!) "Work of Art" show clips on Youtube:
- Labor Day Musings 09-07 We MUST stop the madness! TickerGuy lays more truth on the table with credit, income, asset and delinquency data. The "Ticker" for this is at market- along with your ability to comment off the link at the bottom of the TICKER page.
- Neil's Turn - 12 The twelth track of Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog's Commentary: The Musical, Neil's Turn. Sung by Neil Patrick Harris. Lyrics: Neil: Have they all gone? Yes! It's Neil's turn, No more writers to whine, Now the whole show is mine! No more Nathan, With his bean dip! Say goodnight, Frankenstein, 'Cause it's my turn to shine! I can do all of their jobs! I can just play with these knobs! And I'll sound fine...! It's a one-man, Like Hal Holbrook! Like that showcase for Liza, It's "Neil with an 'i'", Hey, Felicia, You were great, kid. But you just had to die, 'Cause there's no 'team' in 'I' I'll sing my own harmonies, I'll go as low as I please. Or I'll go high... Welcome, everybody, to my commentary, I've got so much talent, it's a little scary, Is my every random thought insightful? Very! Not just entertaining, I'm a luminary... I'll charm the chicks - ("Are those things real? Ha!") Do magic tricks ("Was it the 3 of Clubs? Ho!") Lay down some tap And I can rap -- My name is Neil and I'm here to say Wakka-chukka-po Wakka-poo--- Pbbth! --No, I can't rap, That was painful. Let's move on to the part where I talk about art. Look at that shot! We used cameras. There's a boom guy in frame, He was great, What's-his-name... What was his name...? What should I say...? The choices are endless! And here I am, at last, alone and... friendless! ...No, I'm not friendless! I've got some friends! They'll be here when this ends! IF this ends...! What do I say?! What does this switch do?! It ...
- Heavy Musings A few of my favorite weightlifting clips from the last two years. All video work done by Iron Maven using Dartfish. The music is "Money Day Be" by The Headroom Project
- Musings about an "American Car" I talk about some recent trips and an "American Car."
- ESL Musings: Japanese Useful Conversations ep. 4 The final episode of the series, JUC looks at differences between standard Tokyo dialect and Osaka's Kansai ben.
- ESL Musings: Kansai Gaidai Language Love, v3 ESL Musings offers up something lite for the end of the week. The first episode of the fictional series, Kansai Gaidai Language Love. Sorry for all the flubs.
- Musings about art school. Am I really good enough to be an artist?
- jkOnTheRun- Musings from Mobile Tech Manor James Kendrick comes to you from Mobile Tech Manor and shows off some of the gear he is currently playing with, mmm, I mean using. He shows off the Lenovo IdeaPad U110, HP 2133 Mini-Note, Fujitsu P1620 Tablet PC, HP 2710p Tablet PC, Lenovo x61t Tablet PC and the HTC Advantage 7501. He also shows off the Kensington Slimblade wireless mouse. jkOnTheRun also has a big giveway compliments of Microsoft and you'll have to watch the video to see how you can win one of 3 licenses of Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite plus MSDN Premium. Each of these licenses is worth several thousand dollars so check out the video and get your entry in right away. See ya!
- Musical Musings A response to communitychannel, defending random bursts of narrative song. Audio clips used: Another Day from Rent Six*** Going on Seven*** from Sound of Music The *** of Living from Spring Awakening This Book Is So Awesome by Harry and the Potters
- AT MUSING'S END - TRAILER At Musing's End - Written and Directed by Wesley Chan This new short from Wong Fu Productions will be released online as two parts on June 15, 2008. http Music featured in trailer from Il Mare OST by Cho Sung Woo
- FFOZ Mishlei Musings - Fear of God Part1 In Mishlei Musings, Toby Janicki highlights various thought provoking themes of character and godliness found in the chapters of Proverbs. This first lesson focuses on Proverbs 1:7 - "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction."
- 3rd Annual Nakupenda Valentine's Concert: Eclectic Musings The Afro Inventions featured in this program were inspired by the jazz baroque of the Modern Jazz Quartet, the contrapuntal stylings of jazz pianist Billy Taylor and, of course, the inventions of Johann Sebastian Bach. This concert features works, both music and written, by Earl Stewart, Professor in the Department of Black Studies at UC Santa Barbara. Series: "Soundscape" [5/2006] [Arts and Music] [Show ID: 11462]
- Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man Source for an allegedly real picture of an alien.
- TreehuggerTV: Milk Musings This week TreeHuggerTV is milk made! We fill up on viewer's comments about buying green milk, take a closer look at the challenges of industrialized organics, report on Michael Pollan's conversation with Whole Foods CEO John Mackey, and take a trip to West Oakland's Peoples Grocery.
- AT MUSING'S END - Part 2 of 2 AT MUSING'S END - Part 1 of 2: Everyone daydreams. But what's in a daydream? It's a little bit of care-free imagination mixed with real life experiences- and topped off with a pinch of idealism. Sometimes the most interesting and meaningful moments we have are the everyday happenings that are easily forgettable. In the end, these moments are the true treasures that we cherish. In this short narrative, we see the evolution of Robin and Adams' romance through the highs and lows of their relationship. Official Selection of the 2008 Cannes Film Festival Short Films Corner Written and Directed by Wesley Chan Produced with Philip Wang and Ted Fu Featuring Mimi Chao, William Yu, and Po Fung Music by Jesse Chui, Henry Tsai, and Moby For more shorts and original work visit: For original music by Jesse Chui visit
- Helene's Transvestite Musings - Part Five Recently I have been enjoying the freedom and liberation of cross-dressing on camera. It is great fun and brings out a confidence I never knew I had to stand in front of a video camera in full make up, wig, heels and a dress and talk openly about cross-dressing and being a transvestite. I started a series of video blog style musings on being a transvestite and it is such a fun thing to do and so emotionally rewarding and such a sensation of freedom that i definitely recommend other transvestites give it a go as it is amazing fate years of dressing alone and in private to express the thoughts I have on being a transvestite. I recorded a lot of video chat during my last session of dressing up as a woman and this topic comes from that session. It is highly self indulgent but a real adventure for me so I hope you can forgive the naivety of the whole venture.
- Comm. English Musings: Music Video: Show Me the Meaning Kansai Gaidai University students of the IES A 2007 class produce a music video for Backstreet Boys' "Show me the meaning".
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about musings
“Science Musings Blog. Site Navigation. About. Blog. Books. Gallery. Latest Book. Recent Posts Picnic in the park. Coming of age in the Milky Way. Blog Archives. 06/01”
— Science Musings Blog,
“Manisha's Money Musings Blog. Want $$$ tips & insights? Get Manisha's Blogdelivered right to your inbox About the Blog. This blog is devoted to discussing the "Facts & Feelings" surrounding money. Posts will range from a discussion of”
— Manisha Thakor | Personal Finance Expert for Women | Money,
“A blog on planets and possibilities by master astrologer Lynn Hayes. Search This Blog. Subscribe. Sign Up: Receive Astrological Musings in your in-box every day”
— Astrological Musings: An Astrology Blog with Lynn Hayes,
“Search this blog: Archives. 2010 Apr Mar Feb 2009 Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug A handful of fun things that shouldn't pass unremarked: Natalie Wolchover, an aspiring science writer, has started a fun blog”
— Musings, golem.ph.utexas.edu
— Health Marketing Musings, cdc.gov
“Monty's Musings is a blog where people can read about an amazing world of camping in recreational vehicles across North America”
— Monty's Musings RV / Motorhome Travel Blog,
“Musings. Blog. Books. Gallery. Events. Latest Book. Wednesday, February 27, 2008. What should sixth graders know posted by Chet at 11:13 AM UTC. Some years ago, E. D. Hirsh Jr. compiled a list of what he thinks kids should know by the time”
— Science Musings Blog,
“Musings Blog: Earlier this week, I received an email from one of our leading consultants, Musings Blog: With all the buzz about health reform and change and rewarding quality and”
— Musings: A LarsonAllen Blog,
“The March Group's M&A Musings Blog. Join us for discussions on the middle market!”
— The March Group Blog,
related keywords for musings
- musings of a muse
- musings on the simple life
- musings on the road to hospitality
- musings on the vine
- musings of a dinosaur
- musings of a housewife
- musings definition
- musings of a cigarette smoking man
- musings of me
- musings from the big pink
- musings of a muse headband
- musings of a muse tarte tsv
- musings of a muse blog
- musings of a muse bb cream
- musings of amuse makeup
- musings of a muse youtube
- musings of a muse beauty blog
- musings of a muse guerlain
- musings of amuse cosmetics
- musings of a muse mac