- The body of patterns aim to be as perfect an accoutrement to a Robsjohn-Gibbings side chair in a New Orleans manse as to an un-mullioned steel window of a high-rise penthouse in Manhattan. Because the Studio Bon line is hand-printed, on demand, there is always room for customization. — “Fabric | Wired in Dove | Schumacher”,
- Definition of mullioned in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of mullioned. Pronunciation of mullioned. Translations of mullioned. mullioned synonyms, mullioned antonyms. Information about mullioned in the free online English dictionary and. — “mullioned - definition of mullioned by the Free Online”,
- Stone flagged floor with underfloor heating, original two tier stone mullioned windows to front elevation with sealed unit double glazed timber Original stone mullioned windows to rear elevation with sealed unit double glazed timber. — “Grindleton Road West Bradford ***heroe West Bradford BB7 4TB”,
- Mullioned definition, a vertical member, as of stone or wood, between the lights of a window, the panels in wainscoting, or the like. See more. — “Mullioned | Define Mullioned at ”,
- mullioned - definition, usage, synonyms, thesaurus Portuguese English English Portuguese German English English German Dutch English English Dutch. — “mullioned (definition)”,
- Definition of mullioned from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of mullioned. Pronunciation of mullioned. Definition of the word mullioned. Origin of the word mullioned. — “mullioned - Definition of mullioned at ”,
- Luna Vineyards - Luna Vineyards is a Napa Valley boutique winery specializing in handcrafted varietals. Persian rugs and leather sofas atop handcrafted tile floors. Crystal stemware, inlaid wooden tables. Sunlight streaming through mullioned. — “Luna Vineyards”,
- Mullioned windows and others photos of Vigevano on Globopix - Here: Down from the tower while walking through the courtyard we catch sight of the mullioned. — “PHOTO VIGEVANO: MULLIONED WINDOWS - Globopix”,
- Charles Barnard, Shepton presents this 3 bedroom cottage for sale in Town Lane, Shepton Mallet, Somerset on FindaProperty 11' 2" x 10' 1" (3.40m x 3.07m) Front aspect sealed unit double glazed window with mullioned surround, large over stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Family Bathroom. — “3 bed cottage for sale, Town Lane, Shepton Mallet - Ref:7189031”,
- Lampasas, Copperas Cove, Central Texas TX homes for sale and MLS listings. Ron Kuker, a real estate resource center for Lampasas, Lampasas Texas real estate for sale and Lampasas County Ranches STAIRCASE, has 3 landing areas and 2 mullioned windows. — “Search Lampasas, Copperas Cove, Central Texas TX Real Estate”,
- A mullioned window in the church of San Francesco of Lodi, Italy. Mullioned windows appeared in Europe with 12th century Armenian architecture, inspired by Islamic models. — “Mullion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Large house 1675-6. Brick on cobble plinth with Swithland slate roof. Originally an H-plan house, but now lacking the front right light mullioned and transomed window to the ground floor, 4 lights above. Refronted gable replacing former wing to right with door in wood architrave wood mullioned and. — “The Old Hall, Coppice Lane, Queniborough - Listed Buildings”,
- Encyclopedia article about mullioned. Information about mullioned in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “mullioned definition of mullioned in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Abstract Animals Arts/architecture Business Editorial Illustrations Industries IT&C Nature Objects People Technology Travel Mullioned window with two lights in a red wall of Gaeta medieval cathedral, southern Italy. — “Free Stock Photo - Mullioned window with two lights”,
- mullioned of windows; divided by vertical bars or piers usually of stone; 'mullioned windows'. — “mullioned: Information from ”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What are Mullioned Windows? Mullioned windows are windows which are divided into adjacent panes with the use of mullions, which are vertical elements used to break up a space. — “What are Mullioned Windows?”,
- Architecture texture map tiles fabulously. High-resolution, high-quality and clean tileable texture. Modern mullioned windows ARC0080.jpg Texture. — “Texture of Modern mullioned windows ARC0080.jpg by Texturama”, the3
- April Cottage - This charming Cotswold residence with its authentic vernacular style and unique 'stone' mullioned windows, is the perfect country retreat. — “April Cottage | Dolls' House | Dolls' Houses for Collectors”,
- mullioned adjective - definition from Cambridge Dictionary Online: (of windows) having vertical sections, usually made of stone, between the glass parts. — “Definition of mullioned adjective from Cambridge Dictionary”,
- mullioned. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search grows between the faces of the mullioned windows " from Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon, 1973. Retrieved. — “mullioned - Wiktionary”,
related videos for mullioned
- Homes for sale Wauwatosa WI $319900 4 BRs, 2 full BAs $319900 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths 1907 N Wauwatosa Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213 For more information contact: Jim Schleif Email: jschleif@ 414.961.8314 x128 Shorewest - Northshore 4559 North Oakland Avenue Shorewood, WI 53211 School District: Wauwatosa High School: Wauwatosa East MLS Number: 1163642 Property Type: Single Family Home Stately Arts and Crafts center entrance colonial sits prominently on her grounds in one of Tosa's most desirable locations. Generous room sizes, feature hardwood flooring; fireplace with craftsman detail, crowns, built-ins. Mullioned windows let the light pour in from south, east and west. Western facing sunroom peers over huge yard. Eat-in kitchen has with some updates: four burner stainless stove, back splash, neutral cabinetry. Second floor feature three bedrooms with a huge master and retro bath in excellent condition. Finished third floor has sitting area/bedroom and second full bath. Finished rec room with new carpet. Newer Roof and strong mechanicals. Walk to schools (just blocks to Tosa East); the library; and, the downtown center. Enjoy all of Tosa's fun shops and great restaurants!
- Thousand Oaks Real Estate / Prudential California Realty / 448OakhamptonStreet.mov Vantana Oaks nestled in the foothills of Thousand Oaks offers a blend of natural beauty & New England charm with this custom single story estate with professionally decorated interiors including an ergonomically planned kitchen with elegant cabinetry, soap stone counters, stainless appliances, hand crafted tiles, natural lighting & breakfast room. Architectural details such as arched doorways, mullioned windows, beamed ceilings and bay windows can be found throughout the home including formal living & dining rooms, & spacious family room that is equipped with surround system, fireplace and custom cabinetry. The master suite & two of four bedrooms are situated on the North & South ends of the home, respectively, offering privacy & views of lush landscape. There is a den and separate guest quarters with bath, kitchenette and private entrance offering a total of six potential bedrooms. Outdoor amenities include Pebble Tec spa, fire pit, putting green, horse shoe pit and views.
- 152 Castilian Way San Mateo CA 94402 Contact: Sarah Hillhouse Coldwell Banker Burlingame 6505584324 for more information about this home. Aragon 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Home A parade of graceful arched windows adds a note of elegance to this exceptional Mediterranean-style 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence just moments from the conveniences of downtown San Mateo. Originally built in 1938, the meticulously maintained vintage features range from sweeps of Parquet hardwood flooring to gorgeous hand-plastered crown molding, plus uniquely mullioned true beveled light windows. Abundant space promotes effortless flow while practical and beautiful built-ins boost period charm.
- 2019 Lakeshore Rd W Oakville ON L6L1G6 Contact: Jennifer Warren, Sales Representative RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc., Brokerage 905-333-3500 [email protected] for more information about this home. Your Own Mariachi Band... ...would have a perfect place to practice next to the sparkling pool in the fully landscaped rear garden of this 3+1BR/2.5BA Spanish style home at this enviable "Lakeshore" address. With the creative floor plan, mullioned windows, sun drenched rooms, vaulted ceiling, sunroom , and the most delightful setting imaginable, it's a very special place.
- THE OLD SCHOOL, ORTON LONGUEVILLE, PETERBOROUGH Built in 1853 for the children of the village by the Marquis of Huntley, owner of the nearby Orton Hall. The property has been sympathetically converted into a superb family home, the property retains many period features including gothic arched stone mullioned windows and the bell tower still houses its original bell. The Old School is a stunning period home of incredible character all within easy reach of the amenities and facilities of a modern city.
- 2-Story Home on Stewart Road Lush landscaping surrounds this 3 bedroom, 2-story home in the old SW featuring walnut woodwork, mullioned windows, front & back stairway and large deck overlooking deep lot. Kitchen features breakfast bar, pantry, stainless steel appliances including electric cooktop, wall oven & refrigerator, and breakfast area. Dining room offers hardwood flooring, walnut trim & crown molding, and French doors to deck. Living room highlighted by hardwood flooring, built-in bookcase, fireplace (non-warranted), walnut trim & crown molding. Den off of living room & dining room offers hardwood floor, walnut trim and plenty of sunshine. Master bedroom features fireplace (non-warranted), master bath with shower, and possible office or study with lots of windows and beamed ceiling. Relax in the window seat on the sun porch off of bedroom upstairs. Great central location, within walking distance to campus, downtown & library. Give Carol a call today at (573)446-6508 to view this home at 500 W. Stewart Road.
- Montacute House Montacute House, situated in the South Somerset village of Montacute, is described by its owners, the National Trust, as "one of the glories of late Elizabethan architecture" and has been designated by English Heritage as a grade I listed building The three floored mansion, constructed of local Ham Hill stone, was built circa 1598 by Sir Edward Phelips, Master of the Rolls to Queen Elizabeth I. Some suggest architect William Arnold is responsible for the design, though it has yet to be substantiated. The house is distinguished by Dutch gables decorated with stone monkeys and other creatures. The many large, mullioned windows, an innovation of their day, give the appearance that the principal façade is built entirely of glass; a similar fenestration was employed at Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire. On the top floor, the windows of the gallery are interspaced by statues of the Nine Worthies dressed in Roman costume. Inside, two broad stone staircases give access to each floor; during wet weather, the Phelips children would lead their ponies up these stairs to ride in the long gallery.
- California Home For Sale - 5047 Varna Ave Sherman Oaks, California Extensively updated in 1999 and located near "Fashion Square" this home is architecturally impressive with wonderful street appeal. 4 bedrooms, two en-suite and 3 full baths. A foyer entrance opens to living room with '12 ceiling heights, crown moldings, bay window and wood/gas fireplace. The Dining room is integrated into the home with three arched openings to the Living room. A fully updated kitchen w granite countertops, back splash and beautiful wood cabinets has granite tile floors leading to dining room and adjacent laundry room w/ window. Family room is central to home with brick fireplace and hardwood floors. Master Bedroom suite w walk-in closet, opens to large private grassy rear yard through mullioned sliding glass doors. The yard has wonderful Orange and Lemon fruit trees. Master bath w granite counters, shower, tub surround and glass enclosure. The second bedroom is en-suite w full bath. Two additional bedrooms are separate with own hallway sharing a full bath. This home is not only beautifully located, it is perfect for entertaining and those that truly enjoy their home.
- How to light THE EMPRESS ROOM BOX BY MINILAND.avi The Empress by miniLAND. he Empress Room box epitomizes richness and elegance of the highest standard. There are 4 different finishes to choose from: All white with walnut floor, white with gold trim and walnut floor, Walnut and Unfinished. Electrification: The ceiling and walls are already channelled, ready to receive the wiring and very easy to do. On the ceiling is a string, strung through the channel. One end of the wiring can be tied to the string to pull the wiring through. If all you want is a ceiling chandelier or fixture (not supplied), then the wire can then be threaded to the bottom of the back panel to the base underneath. However, if lights are needed on either side of the fireplace, this can easily be accomplished by drilling a hole where the light will be needed, and feeding the wire through. This capability is also available on the left side of the roombox. NO NEED TO MAKE GROOVES, READY FOR ELECTRICAL! The ceiling and walls are pegged with holes to receive them in the base; all one has to do is add glue. Any painting or wallpapering on the unfinished one can be done while the walls are flat. To dry fit it takes less than 3 minutes to do! There are posts on either side of the front of the box which are held in place with recessed magnets so that the plexiglass front can be removed to allow easy access. The outside of the box measures 20 ½" wide, 14 ¾" deep, and 13 5/8" in height with two decorative finials which can be placed on the top front. INSIDE: The ...
- Charming Bungalow ----- For more information, contact: Gina Hanson, 2532730740, Keller Williams Realty ----- Absolutely charming and beautiful turn of the century bungalow in Tacoma. Built to last for generations with rich hardwood floors throughout the home, sumptuous crown molding and architectural details not seen in today's modern construction. Quaint and adorable - the the stacked stone fireplace stretches almost the full length of the living room! With mullioned windows and tile flooring and everything else you'd expect from an old-world residence. Don't street appraise or you'll miss out!
- High Lovelady Shield Semi-fortified house, probably dating from the late medieval period with mid C17 alterations and additions. Altered again in 1720. A ruin in the late C20. Although often called a bastle this appears to be a modest pele tower that has been extended to become a bastle, probable in 1691 which is date on datestone inserted, along with mullioned window, into tower.
- Invisible Cities: Dialog #2 One in a series of 'Invisible Cities'. The theory behind them is in 'Make You Own World': digilander.libero.it
- Arcadia Luxury Home ----- For more information, contact: Erika Shinzato, 323-314-3998, REMAX Elite Realty ----- Immaculate 5 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Home located in a Prestigious Arcadia Neighborhood on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac. The Exterior has Great Curb Appeal with French Mullioned Windows, Tile Roofing, and 3 Car Garage. The Grand Double Door Entrance leads into an Impressive Marble Foyer with High Ceilings. Spacious Living Room & Family Room with Individual Fireplaces and Wet Bar. Adjacent to the Formal Dining Room is a Beautiful Functional Kitchen, Separate Wok Room, and Breakfast Bar upgraded with Granite Countertops and Center Island. Elegant Master Suites on...
- 16604 Via Lago Azul, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067 16604?rs=youtube This extraordinary, carefully researched and crafted Early California adobe offers an exceptional hideaway on prime Fairbanks acreage. This home reflects the meticulous planning of its owners, from the artisan adobe bricks, gleaming terra cotta flooring, distressed wood and wrought iron accents, massive wood doors and covered veranda. Skylights, walls of mullioned windows and vaulted ceilin...
- 1121 27th Ave Seattle Property Video presented by Michael Ackerman. This sweet home splendidly blends old world charm with thoughtful modern updates. From the bold fir floors to the row of mullioned windows framing the master bedroom, this inviting home will capture your heart! Memorable features include: a breezy circular floor plan; a lovely reading nook off the living room; a good size dining room - perfect for larger groups or intimate gatherings; a handy den/office with French Doors and views of the rear yard; an updated kitchen; three bedrooms upstairs (rare!); a redone upper bath; an added family room and guest bath on the lower level; a fenced rear yard with entertainment deck; a detached one car garage with level alley access. Curl up with a good book in the living room nook. Bask in the late afternoon sun on the rear deck. Watch your favorite DVD's in newly added family room. Enjoy brunch at the nearby Hi-Spot Cafe in Madrona. Become enchanted by this 1905 classic!
- Fergus & Elora Homes For Sale - Fergus - KWhomes4 This is Truly a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to Own a Mesmerizing Home Nestled Directly on the Banks of the Grand River. The Original 1853 Stone Building was Restored Over a 2 year period with the Finest Craftsmanship & Materials. Customized French Mullioned Casement Windows along with the Original Walls have Created Deep Sills offering the Perfect Place to Relax and Enjoy Your Morning Coffee while Savouring the Views of this Riverside Sanctuary. The Main Floor Features an Impressive Open Concept Floor Plan, Soaring Ceilings, Gourmet Kitchen with Cherry Cabinets and a Great Room with a Welcoming Fireplace. In the Centre of the Home is the rather Unique Staircase Leading up to the Second Floor where You'll Find a Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Spa Like Ensuite. The Generously Sized Second Bedroom also provides a Private Ensuite & Walk¬-through Closet. The Large Finished Lower Level Features an Entertainment Room, Exercise/Games room, Third Bedroom, 3piece Bathroom and Walkout to a Patio with Hot Tub Overlooking the Falls. This Private Residence is Located Steps from the Downtown Boutique Shops, Recreation Centre, Confederation Park and The Cataract Walking Trails. For the Fisherman you'll appreciate the ultimate location for fly fishing on the Grand! MLS® Call Penny at 519.591.4687 for Additional Information and to Make Arrangements for Showings. Penny E. McCarroll - 519.591.4687 Sales Representative Director's Platinum Award 2010 President's Gold Award ...
- lyveden new bield(part one) PLEASE WATCH RATE AND COMMENT PART ONE OF TWO love and respect scotty and libby:0) INFO ONTHE BUILDING It was constructed for Sir Thomas Tresham, the fervent Roman Catholic of Rushton Hall, and is thought to have been designed by Robert Stickells. The exact date is unknown but can be estimated to circa 1605, the year of Tresham's death. The New Bield was on the estate of Tresham's second home Lyvedon Old Bield. Just as at Tresham's smaller folly Rushton Triangular Lodge, his principal estate, the New Bield has a religious design full of symbolism. Designed on a plan reminiscent of a Greek cross, the facades have a strict symmetry. The building has two floors above a raised basement, with mullioned and transomed windows. Each floor had three rooms with a staircase in the south projection of the cross. The exterior of the building is decorated by friezes of a religious nature. The metopes contain the emblems and motifs found also at the triangular lodge, such as the "IHS" christogram.  Purpose The house was obviously meant for occupation as not only does it have a great hall and parlour on the first floor and kitchen and buttery in the basement, but also a bedroom on the upper floor. The building was probably never intended for full time occupation. Too close to the main house for use as a hunting lodge, it may have been intended for use as a "Secret House"—keeping a secret house was a custom of the 16th century. Often within a mile of the main house, the secret house ...
- SHOWS LIKE A MODEL ----- For more information, contact: Margaret A Foster, 777-0257, Realty Executives Northern Arizona ----- THIS GENTLY LIVED IN SPANISH STYLE HOME BOASTS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING IN FRONT AND BACK, AT THE END OF A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC. THIS 1811 SQ FT. HOME HAS 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATH, A LARGE GREAT ROOM WITH FIREPLACE AND FRENCH DOORS THAT OPEN TO A PRIVATE PATIO, HARDWOOD FLOORS, DESIGNER PAINT, MULLIONED WALNUT CABINETS AND WINDOW COVERINGS ARE JUST A FEW OF THE UPGRADES. THE 3 CAR GARAGE HAS A BUILT IN WORKBENCH AND STORAGE CABINETS, DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!
- 2110 Cleaver Ave Unit 111 Burlington ON L7M3Z3 Contact: Jennifer Warren RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc., Brokerage 905-333-3500 [email protected] for more information about this home. Unique Single Story backing onto Ravine! Explore the versatility of this pristine 2-bedroom! Inviting, airy & open plan home providing European eat-in kitchen, vaulted ceilings, renovated bathroom, gas fireplace. Mullioned windows, ceramics, updated broadloom and laminate flooring. Spacious garden space offers generous patio and mature trees. Small charming complex nestled in a ravine setting offers mature foliage and gardens.
- Ravenna Tower - Great Attractions (Italy) Take a tour of Ravenna Tower in Italy -- part of the World's Greatest Attractions travel video series by GeoBeats. Serving as the bell tower for the Basilica of St. Apollinare in Classe in Ravenna, Italy is the stunning Ravenna Tower. This round, multi-level brick bell tower was a later addition made to the 6th century basilica. Constructed around the 9th or 10th centuries, this structure features a pointed top dome and mullioned windows. The town was particularly important to the Roman Empire because of the nearby port of Classis, and as such a statue of Emperor Augustus stands in the church's foreground. The interior of the basilica features Christian sarcophagi, specially crafted marble columns, and exquisite mosaics. The Byzantine architecture carried throughout the basilica and bell tower reflect the beauty and simplicity of this holy site.
- 2110 Cleaver Ave Burlington ON L7M3Z3 Contact: Jennifer Warren RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc., Brokerage 905-333-3500 [email protected] for more information about this home. Starting out or Sizing down? Explore the versatility of this pristine 2-bedroom single-story! Inviting, airy & open plan home providing an European eat-in kitchen, vaulted ceilings, plus a patio, decorator touches and gas fireplace. Mullioned windows, ceramic tile flooring. Charming garden space. Best buy in North Burlington!
- Peak District Villages - Bakewell and http Presents the market town of Bakewell. The picturesque and historic market town of Bakewell is the largest settlement in the Peak District National Park, and is well known to residents and visitors alike as the `Capital of the Derbyshire Dales. Indeed, Bakewells Aldern House is the headquarters and administrative centre of the Peak District National Park Authority, and the sympathetically restored seven***th century Market Hall, with its miniature gables and twin-light mullioned windows is now home to the excellent Peak Park Information and Exhibition Centre. Recommended Places The Queens Arms - Bed And Breakfast And Pub Winnow Cottage Peak District Bed & Breakfast - Beacon House - Litton Knotlow Farm Haddon House Farm - Peak District Accommodation Caudwell & Co - Peak District Estate Agents Poppies Cleaning Services GF & CO Interiors
- Homes for sale Milwaukee WI $165000 2 BRs, 2 full BAs $165000 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths 2904 N Cambridge Ave 102, Milwaukee, WI 53211 For more information contact: Christine Caponigro Email: ccaponigro@ (414) 844-1432 Shorewest - Elmbrook/Wauwatosa 11622 West North Avenue Wauwatosa, WI 53226 School District: Milwaukee MLS Number: 1192015 Property Type: Condominium Stylish, elegant & affordable! This drop dead gorgeous East Side gem is destined to steal your heart the moment you step inside. Rich hardwood floors, soaring 10 foot ceilings and warm ambient decor fuse to create an inviting living space like no other. The spacious living room features glass mullioned pocket doors to the wonderful European kitchen framed in cherry & granite. The wonderful, multi-function butcher block island is an ideal gathering point for family & friends or the sous chef! All appliances, even the washer & dryer are included to make your move seamless! Tremendous detail. Inset ceramic tile graces both the main bath shower stall as well as the private master bath with relaxing soaking tub. Private rear patio. Two parking spaces, one underground & one surface.
- 1316 W Hwy 152 This CHARMING home is sitting on over a Half Of An Acre with the home sitting far back from the street. It features Mullioned Windows & DON'T forget the bar. Has been VERY well taken care of. The backyard is a great excape from life and with its size you could have HUGE gatherings for entertaining.
- Mediterranean style interiors - Vespera Condos for sale in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin This model is SOLD OUT but there are three other ones. Incredible soaring great room with great natural light, quality finishes throughout. Truly a gourmet's kitchen with European appliances, stone floors, and beautiful cabinetry. Master suite with tiled walk-in shower, freestanding tub overlooking beautiful Silver Lake. Cozy den with fireplace, stone floors, and wonderful mullioned windows Private walled courtyard with fireplace; fully finished, this home is ready to move in! What a lifestyle; private sandy beach, shared boat slips, private boat slip available by separate purchase.
- Greenbrae CA Real Estate - 317 Via La Paz - $1695000 Tiburon CA Real Estate Single Family Home Property ID #4139890 MLS ID #20830087 Size 2672 sq.ft 248 Metre.sq Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 full All day Sun with great Mt. Tamalpais views throughout. Extensively remodeled with dual paned and mullioned windows and doors in most of house. Designer kitchen and 2 out of 3 baths remodeled, nice front yard with lawn and huge pool in back. Lots and lots of storage.
- Combe House - Devon Country House Hotel & Restaurant Voted one of the most Romantic Country House Hotels in Great Britain. A flamboyant Country House set in 3500 acres of park and woodland near the south coast of Devon. Come up the long drive at Combe and you get an idea of what to expect; elegant Arabian horses roam in the fields. The house is every bit as good as its picture suggests. There's the 3500 acres that wrap around it, the Bronze-age burial site on top of the hill and the huge oak door that leads into the enormous Great Hall where an open fire blazes. But best of all at Combe is the way things are done. Not for Ruth and Ken the stuffy formality that you might expect of an Elizabethan manor house. Instead, you can kick off your shoes and curl up on a sofa, or throw a log on the fire, then fall asleep in front of it. It's informal, relaxing and hugely romantic, and wherever you wander (and there's quite a bit of it) something magnificent catches the eye. Expect all the aristocratic trimmings: plaster moulded ceilings, mullioned windows, cavernous sofas and massive old oils hanging on the walls. There's even a separate thatched cottage set in a private walled garden you can rent for two.
- Beautiful Home with Golf Course Views ----- For more information, contact: John and Terri Chase, 9289259366, Nextage Realty Professionals ----- Gorgeous Panoramic Mountain, Golf and City Lights Views! Beautiful Upgraded Stoneridge English Juniper Plan, 1819 SqFt, 3BD/2BA/3GAR, Full Granite Kitchen w/Mullioned Glass Cabinetry, Cooks Desk, Island, Dining Counter, Walk-In Pantry, Cabinet Pull-outs & Black Appliances w/Refrig. Tiled Foyer to Living Room w/Tiled Fireplace, Surround Sound, Media Niche & Designer Ceiling Fan. Master w/Exec Height Dual Sink Counter, Deep Oval tub, Rain Glass Enclosed Shower, Linen & Walk In Closets. Enjoy
- Property in Dowdeswell A handsome period property dating back to the 15th century, it is now a home of great character retaining many of its original features. The hallway has a solid oak front door and flagged floor. There is a good sized kitchen with Aga and a utility area. The large sitting room has mullioned windows and carved stone fireplace. Move from this room through to a magnificent drawing room converted from the original 18th century barn. This room being 53` long creating a dining area and study. All the original beams are in evidence along with an original stone cider mill. Two sets of french doors open onto the terrace and gardens. On the first floor there are five bedrooms (2 ensuite) and one further bathroom. There is an huge adjoining barn of around 59 feet in length which provides garaging, gym and party barn. Further there is a listed gatehouse and dovecote and converted stables to provide a separate office with all necessary services. Furnished / part-furnished preferred although this may be negotiable. Viewing highly recommended.
- Jean Nouvel: 100 11th Street New York www.vernissage.tv | During The Armory Show Week 2010, French architect Jean Nouvel was in New York for the preview of his new and nearly completed residential tower called 100 11th Avenue. The building is located at the intersection of 19th Street and the West Side Highway, along the Hudson River in Manhattan and facing another building by a star architect, Frank Gehrys headquarters for the IAC. The 23-story tower features a curtain wall that was inspired equally by the famous stained glass window cycle at Saint-Chapelle in Paris and the optical effects of the sun on the Hudson River. Its a mosaic of nearly 1700 different-sized panes of colorless glass, each set at a unique angle and torque. At the base of the building, Jean Nouvel placed an additional seven-story street wall of mullioned glass 15 feet from the buildings façade to reflect fleeting images of life beyond the building while creating a semi-enclosed atrium. The north and east façades of 100 11th Avenue are clad in black brick that references the masonry characteristic of West Chelseas industrial architecture. In this video, we have a look at the buildings exterior by day (March 6, 2010), and its interior by night (March 4, 2010). For the VIP party preview on March 4, 2010, Jean Nouvel created a collaborative installation with the French artist Jean-Charles Blais. The installation involved taking over an apartment and doing a temporary intervention in it. Jean-Nouvel was born in Fumel, France, in 1945. He ...
- Benicia Home Improvement Center - Diamond Certified Video Profile For more information, contact them at (707) 502-2959. Benicia Home Improvement Center, Inc. owner Jeff Laugen has over 22 years experience in the home improvement business, the last 11 as the owner of this local business that is very particular about keeping you informed, doing the work right and leaving your home orderly and clean. Knowledgeable, competent and friendly salespeople in the showroom will show you a wide array of products and will make sure your project stays within your budget. For your cabinets, choose among many styles from industry leaders and Benicia Home Improvement Center, Inc. will finish it the way you want. For hardware, there are choices ranging from whimsical vegetable shapes to the classically elegant. You can get wine racks, leaded glass doors, islands in various shapes and sizes, roll-out storage, mullioned doors, crown mouldings and more. Your family spends a lot of time in the kitchen and Benicia Home Improvement Center, Inc. can design a beautiful and functional space in your home. Have them design a home-based spa for you to re-group after a stressful day. If problems arise during the project, they will immediately inform you and solve the problem. Keeping you informed is a top priority with Benicia Home Improvement Center, Inc. For complete rating and research information, go to:
- Crandall Building: 507 - 1072 Hamilton Street For Sale by St 'Old Yaletown' trophy suite in the Crandall Building. Don't be fooled by the size! This wide open loft-style suite is fully loaded: bamboo floors, overheight ceilings, stainless steel appliances including gas range, SS faced gas fireplace & kitchen counters, mobile kitchen island/dining bar, built-in home office work station, BR with 4 closets & sliding birch "barn door" panels, Euro spa bath & mullioned French doors to the 8' x 15' PRIVATE TERRACE. 1 indoor parking & out of suite storage. Live in or rent out! Pets OK. Great pied a terre. Steps to fine dining & shops. Vancouver's coolest neighbourhood! Stephen Burke Sutton - Westcoast Realty 604-714-1700
- Peak District Villages - Carsington presents Carsington. For those who want to explore the ancient villages of Hopton and Carsington, the vast expanse of water to the south has not so much impacted on the villages themselves, rather it seems to have presaged a general and sympathetic rebuilding of the surrounding infrastructure, without detracting from their essential olde worlde charm and character. A new mile and a half long by-pass takes the main Wirksworth to Ashbourne road out of both villages, leaving them traffic-free backwaters, which have mostly remained unchanged for at least two centuries. The dwellings forming the nucleus of Carsington village cluster together at Townend, and huddle around the tiny triangular village green, directly opposite the hillside church of St. Margaret's at the foot of Ivet Low. The church is shared by both villages and has a rare sundial on the south wall, with the inscription, `Reedified 1648 WI' - which, after momentary bafflement I realised actually meant re-edified, and indeed, the church was re-edified, or restored, in 1648! An old Saxon preaching cross on the village green stands opposite the mullioned windowed, seven***th century Glebe House, one of several of similar date, including the former Rectory, Swiers Farm and the village's only pub, the early eigh***th century Miner's Arms, which is noted for its excellent fare. The village school is just one of the many legacies endowed by the remarkable Gell family, Lords of the manor of ...
- 32 - 1101 Nicola Street For Sale by Jim Noonan The QUEEN CHARLOTTE-an award-winning, heritage building built in 1928 as the city's most elegant apartment hotel. A rare expression of Spanish Colonial Revivalist style found in one of the West End's earliest, concrete, residential buildings. The wide hallways have been restored by Robert Ledingham with plush carpets, vintage light fixtures plus this is also home to Vancouver's last brass-gated bird cage elevator. This 1 bedroom condominium is on the sought-aftersouth west corner with large scale mullioned windows overlooking Pendrell St. & Charlotte Gardens. The suite offers the classic, well-proportioned principal spaces with pretty exposures from all rooms. There are 9' ceilings, quarter-sawn oak floor & deep mouldings. Jim Noonan Macdonald Realty Ltd 604-263-1911
- 1027 Main Street, Bolton, MA. 001740 Agent: Eileen Fitzpatrick Property Address: 1027 Main Street, Bolton, MA. 001740 Additional information: Bow House Reproduction Cape. Offering quintessential New England character and charm. Handsomely sited on 1.57 level acres with fruit trees, tasteful landscaping, and room to play! Detached insulated three car garage offers great potentional for a home workshop. Wide pine floors throughout most of home, mullioned windows, rasied panelling, hand wrought iron hardware on handmade doors, and two brick hearths are just a few of the special authentic features this warm and inviting home offers.
- HIBBINS HOUSE, 112 HIGH STREET Hibbins House is one of many historic buildings in Ketton village; completed in 1890 it was home to George Hibbins the village stonemason. Built by him in distinctive honey-coloured local stone it was his family home and workshop, and the property showcases his craft. This is most striking in the intricate stone detail on the double-fronted facade which has bay windows and a portico-ed entrance. Internally the house features large, stone-mullioned windows, many original fireplaces and solid wood doors throughout. In the past year the house has been completely renovated and redecorated by the current owner who has made every effort to preserve and enhance the existing period detail of the property whilst at the same time injecting contemporary style. The result is an elegant, individual and stylish house in immaculate condition with many stunning features, both period and modern.
- Torbock's Pie - Sarah Burrows - Scottish Regional Final - Britain's Best Dish As the contest reaches the halfway stage, Ed Baines, Jilly Goolden and John Burton Race judge the efforts of six amateur cooks from Scotland as they compete for the £500 prize and a chance to bid for the title. Presented by Mark Nicholas Commander Dick Torbock, of Cliburn Dick Torbock (Commander RN retired) and his younger brother Henry Cornish Torbock spent most of their long lives in the battlemented and mullioned Victorian house near Penrith in which they had been brought up; neither married. Henry Cornish Torbock, art collector: born Appleby 23 March 1905; died near Penrith 17 June 1993. Cornish, chivalrous and extrovert, devoted much of his inheritance to forwarding his chosen good causes, reserving enough to enjoy his chief pleasures in life, which were gardening, social life, music, collecting, watercolours, shooting with friends over his grouse moor and flower arranging.
- CASTOR, PETERBOROUGH Taking in the impressive panoramic views of the Nene Valley from Millane House, it's clear why the original owner chose this spot to build his home. It's a property which when completed in 1961 was intended to be a show piece, and a place where the potential to entertain was unlimited. For the past 29 years though, this substantial house with mullioned windows has been an exceptional family home for the current owners. It is set within two acres of secluded grounds, overlooking the beautiful Nene valley.
- Nettuno Read the translation in English: Nettuno Nettuno's geographical position gave it strategic importance in the 15th and 16th centuries and several buildings dating to that period can still be seen. Today, Nettuno is a well known seaside resort. It is thought that the original settlement was called Neptunia. The harbour, opened in 1986, offers over 800 berths, services, a shopping centre and a shipyard. The heart of the town, dating from the 10th and 11th centuries, has Roman-era buildings with stone and marble portals and small romantic courtyards. The Collegiate Church and Colonna Palace, once the seat of the local authority, are extremely well preserved, with beautiful mullioned windows that have stood the test of time. During the Middle Ages, the settlement was fortified against barbarian invaders and has been modified over the centuries. Pretty, narrow lanes lead the tired tourist to small squares for refreshment and rest. The god Neptune reminds us of what Cicero said of this city: there never was a more pleasant or cooler place.
- Cefalu Cathedral - Great Attractions (Cefalu, Italy) Take a tour of Cefalu Cathedral in Cefalu, Italy -- part of the World's Greatest Attractions travel video series by GeoBeats. Cefalu Cathedral dominates the Sicilian coastline of the Mediterranean city of Cefalu, on the southernmost island of Italy. Construction of the cathedral began in the 12th century by ruling Norman king, Roger the second. During King Roger the second's rule, the city saw citizens of all religions as equal under the law. The main characteristic of Cefalu Cathedral are the two Norman towers, characterized by Romanesque style mullioned windows. The exterior of the church is primarily Romanesque, while the interior predominately consists of Byzantine mosaics and unique pointed archways. Cefalu Cathedral is a principal feature of Cefalu which incorporates elements of both Byzantine and Christian traditions.
- RAVENNA Italy - the city of mosaics by Cehulić family ★★★★★ ★★★★★ Ravenna is a treasure chest of art, history and culture of the highest order, a city with ancient origins and a glorious past and capital three times, of the Western Roman Empire, of King Theodoric of the Goths and of the Byzantine Empire in Europe. 0 The Mausoleum of Theodoric (Mausoleo di Teodorico) is an ancient monument just outside Ravenna. 0:26 It was built in 520 AD by Theodoric the Great as his future tomb. 0:32 The roof of the Mausoleum of Theodoric is a single 300--ton Istrian stone, 10 meters in diameter. 0:47 Eight early Christian monuments of Ravenna are inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. 1:05 The Baptistry of Neon (Battistero Neoniano) was part of Basilica. 1:20 The city is inland, but is connected to the Adriatic Sea by a c***. 1:35 The Church of San Vitale is the most important example of early Christian Byzantine Art and architecture in western Europe. 1:51 Ravenna was the capital of the Western Roman Empire 402 to 476 AD. 2:09 The Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, the daughter of the Emperor Theodosius I. 2:29 Ravenna is a walker's paradise with main sights in a walking distance. 2:45 The Basilica of Sant' Apollinare Nuovo was palace chapel of Theodoric. 3:12 Basilica of Sant' Apollinare in Classe is an imposing brick structure. 3:32 The round bell tower with mullioned windows was added in 9th century.
- Peak District Villages - Ashbourne Peak District Villages - Ashbourne The pleasant market town of Ashbourne is known as the Gateway to Dovedale, one of Derbyshire's most picturesque and beautiful dales - and perhaps its most visited! The town is also generally regarded as the southern entrance to the beautiful and varied landscape of Derbyshire's White Peak area and lies about ten miles to the south of the Peak District National Park. Author James Croston writing in 1868 described Ashbourne as "One of the most agreeable country towns in the kingdom, and went on to wax lyrical about the attractions of the place "There is such an air of staid, old fashioned comfort and respectability about it; at the first glance you would imagine it to be an ancient ecclesiastical city, and this idea is strengthened on beholding its magnificent Gothic church which is quite cathedral-like in its proportions. The buildings too have a venerable and stately appearance that well accords with the dignity of such a place and ever and anon as you pass along your eye is caught by some quaintly mullioned window, or old projecting gable"ý. Today Ashbourne is little changed and remains one of the most agreeable country towns in the kingdom, and it still gives an impression to the visitor of a rather venerable, stately, and very respectable market town with an interesting history and excellent recreational and shopping facilities. For more on this village and many others please visit the new Peak District ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about mullioned
“Gearhart real estate agent Jeremy Linder blogs about news in the local real estate market, new listings, foreclosures and market statistics for all of Clatsop County”
— Blog: Gearhart Gin Ridge Home For Sale,
“Hands up those who remember the ivy-clad red-brick St Catherine's Hospital Church Road entrance? The one that looked for all the world like some transplanted”
— As One Door Closes... | Sevenstreets,
“Toronto Condo & Real Estate Blog. Toronto real estate blog about Toronto lofts, Toronto Large expanses of mullioned windows highlight the industrial nature of the lofts”
— mullioned windows | Toronto Condo & Real Estate Blog,
“haunting not being too strong a word, but somewhat imprecise. its themes have stuck and although movie was sparse in explanation I don't even know what mullioned means but I can see the windows. But as I usually do, reading many books at”
— " Blog Archive " bookshelf,
“Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre Posted by: Blog Administrator on Apr 1, 2010. Tagged in: United States , timber , tea-room , survey , stone mullioned windows , St Cyriac's Church ,”
— All blog entries,
“Ancient Roman Empire Forums: Viewing image Mullioned vent, Corstopitvm - Ancient Roman Empire Forums. Jump Mullioned vent, Corstopitvm. Mullioned vent, Corstopitvm Rating: 1 Votes (You voted 5) Pertinax. 04 October 2006 - 07:26 PM. Image”
— Viewing image Mullioned vent, Corstopitvm - Ancient Roman,
“Throughout November and December we are offering a delectable deal - .. Monday, November Bedrooms tend to be large, with mullioned windows, old radiators, parkland views, crisp”
— Press Reviews and Testimonials | Bibury Court Hotel,
“I have just recently sold this Townhouse at # 15 2150 SE MARINE DR, Vancouver. Original Oak and Fir floors, mouldings, mullioned windows, 2 new bathrooms, new kitchen, new double garage, wiring, drain tiles, roof, hot water tank, furnace, electronic air filter, landscaping, high end”
— April 2009 - Blog - John Salanga,
“The Ultimate Online Resource for Ski Gear, Travel, Photos and Video -- Powered by Ski, Skiing, and Warren Miller Entertainment. celexa weight loss, xenical alli xenical alli xenical - catches mullioned breast effects. No use in both travels, making by the tetracyclic kids did the diabetes of a”
— Celexa weight loss - SkiNet Community Blog post - The,
related keywords for mullioned
- mullioned windows
- mullioned definition
- mullioned windows definition
- mullioned windows tudor
- mullioned windows picture
- mullioned doors
- mullioned sentence
- mullioned define
- mullioned mirror
- mullioned pronunciation
- mullioned windows wiki
- mullioned windows architecture
- mullioned windows photo
- mullioned windows wikipedia
- mullioned windows images
- mullioned windows types
- mullioned windows glass
similar for mullioned
- free encyclopedia
- mullioned window
- mullion wall
- two arches
- windows and doors
- structural element
- glazing windows
- the church
- church of san francesco
- the alhambra
- mullioned windows
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- mullioned glass
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- elizabethan architecture
- vertical bars
- unanswered questions
- princeton university
- reference library
- the like
- vertical member
- dictionary results
- word meaning
- free dictionary
- the faces
- thomas pynchon
- personal tools
- english adjectives
- new features
- community portal
- glass panes
- pane of glass
- college students
- grid design
- stained glass
- vertical elements
- gothic design
- doors and windows
- glass windows
- credit cards
- british college
- origin of the word