- Muleskinner,muleskinner jamwave artist - musicians page. Download stream mp3 music. — “Muleskinner,muleskinner - JamWave Music Artist Page”,
- Muleskinner. University conducts internal academic program review. Now that the first wave of academic program cuts has been announced in response to the state Coordinating Board of Higher Education's mandated program review, attention may be. — “Muleskinner”,
- Official Dolly Parton Mule Skinner Blues lyrics at CD Universe. Well, good morning, Captain Good morning to you, Sir Hey hey yeah. — “Dolly Parton - Mule Skinner Blues Lyrics”,
- Greetings from The Muleskinner Band. •Band Bio •Bill •Jim •Gary •Ed •Contact Information •Play Schedule Our Thanks •Muleskinner Humor. Click here to view the band's latest promotional video clip! and here's the latest YouTube. — “Greetings from”,
- muleskinner n. Informal A driver of mules. Muleskinner was perhaps the one and only bluegrass supergroup. Composed of David Grisman (mandolin, vocals). — “muleskinner: Definition from ”,
- MySpace Music profile for MULE SKINNER. Download MULE SKINNER Grindcore / *** / Death Metal music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read MULE SKINNER's blog. — “MULE SKINNER on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Muleskinner music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Muleskinner on Yahoo! Music. — “Muleskinner on Yahoo! Music”,
- Listen free to Muleskinner: Roanoke (Album Version), Dark Hollow & more, plus 2 pictures. Muleskinner was an American bluegrass band, consisting of Clarence White (guitar, vocals), Peter Rowan (guitar/vocals), Bill Keith (banjo), Richard. — “Muleskinner – Free listening, concerts, stats, & pictures at”, last.fm
- The Muleskinner, the student newspaper of Central Missouri State University. Dustin Hoffman character in Little Big Man. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to. — “Muleskinner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Bill Conn has been the sole proprietor of the Mule Skinner Boot Shop since 1973. Mule Skinner Boot Shop | 118 South Main | Chelsea,MI 48118 MI | (734)475-0342. — “Mule Skinner Boot Shop | Chelsea, MI | Carrying a wide”,
- Muleskinner brought one of his covered wagons to Orlando, FL in February 2009 for the Global Pet Show. This muleskinner brings his living history program to your school, performs at historic reenactments, leads wagon trains, and advertises. — “: mules, covered wagons & more-"Tennessee”,
- Muleskinner Magazine. — “Muleskinner Magazine”,
- Muleskinner Films is a film production company whose aim is to develop media in a variety of formats and genres. Our goal is to deliver creative projects which include but are not limited to feature-length films, documenteries, digital short. — “Muleskinner Films”,
- Definition of mule skinner in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of mule skinner. Pronunciation of mule skinner. Translations of mule skinner. mule skinner synonyms, mule skinner antonyms. Information about mule skinner in the free online English. — “mule skinner - definition of mule skinner by the Free Online”,
- Muleskinner Antiques, Ron Korman Proprietor, offering quality Americana Antiques and Folk Art. — “Muleskinner Antiques, Ronald Korman, Proprietor. 5548 Main St”,
- Muleskinner58's Major Mess is my personal photo book, with pictures of Foggy the Wonder Mule, Sissy, J.J., and others. It is a gathering place for all people who love horses, mules and donkeys to meet and chat. This RingSurf Donkey Lovers Ring Site is owned by Muleskinner Enterprises. — “Muleskinner58's Major Mess, Photo book and Chat”, muleskinner58.com
- the homepage for insurgent alt deviant twang country swamp rock artist muleskinner jones The new 5-track Muleskinner Jones EP 'Postcards From Deadeye' is now available for download on emusic, iTunes and a host of other download services. — “Jones, Muleskinner”,
- : fendermen mule skinner blues: MP3 Downloads. — “: fendermen mule skinner blues: MP3 Downloads”,
- Welcome to Muleskinner's. Riverview a small town setting in a peaceful countryside. Unlike Sunset Valley, Riverview is a sleepy little town, with a collection of inhabitants. — “Home”,
- Listen to Muleskinner FREE on . Rhapsody lets you explore every style of music without paying per song. Play 25 songs a month for free, or listen to anything and everything in the catalog with a subscription. — “Muleskinner - Rhapsody Music”,
related videos for muleskinner
- Bill Monroe - Muleskinner Blues The Mall, Wash., DC 1-18-93 Bill Monroe and the Bluegrass Boys- Muleskinner Blues The Mall, Wash., DC 1-18-93
- 'Muleskinner Blues' The Pinecones live performance of Muleskinner Blues by 'the pride of Oakland' Bass man Russ Whitehead of Sticky Vikki and the Pinecones. check this link out:
- DOLLY PARTON - - - MULE SKINNER BLUES Dolly Parton singing Mule Skinner Blues [Blue Yodel No.8]
- Blue Yodel #8 Mule Skinner Blues Jimmie Rodgers Blue Yodel #8 Mule Skinner Blues by Jimmie Rodgers with Lyrics
- "Muleskinner Blues"---the Hartley Family bluegrass band From a DVD of a live performance by the Hartley Family, produced by Dr. Benjamin Meade (filmmaker) at Pilgrim's Chapel in Kansas City, Missouri. Abby was eleven when she sang this. Website:
- Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed "Muleskinner Blues" High Quality Chet and Jerry at their best.
- 'Mule Skinner Blues' JIMMIE RODGERS (1930) Blues Guitar Legend " Mule SkinnerBlues " (1930) The " RED HOT BLUES " (1925-1945) Texas Alexander Pink Anderson Kokomo Arnold Barbecue Bob Scrapper Blackwell Black Ace Ed Bell Blind Blake Ishman Bracey Big Bill Broonzy Richard "Rabbit" Brown Willie Brown Bumble Bee Slim Gus Cannon Bo Carter Sam Collins Floyd Council Gary Davis Sleepy John Estes Blind Boy Fuller Son House Peg Leg Howell Mississippi John Hurt Papa Charlie Jackson Jim Jackson Skip James Blind Lemon Jefferson Blind Willie Johnson Lonnie Johnson Robert Johnson Tommy Johnson Charley Jordan Luke Jordan Leadbelly Furry Lewis Cripple Clarence Lofton Tommy McClennan Robert Lee McCoy Blind Willie McTell The Memphis Jug Band Buddy Moss Memphis Minnie Hambone Willie Newbern Charley Patton Robert Petway Jimmie Rodgers Frank Stokes Sonny Terry Henry Thomas Ramblin Thomas Curley Weaver Casey Bill Weldon Peetie Wheatstraw Bukka White Josh White Robert Wilkins Big Joe Williams
- Bill Monroe - "Mule Skinner Blues" Tribute to Bill Monroe and his Blue Grass Boys - "Mule Skinner Blues" performed live from the "Bean Blossom" album recorded in 1973. William Smith Monroe (September 13, 1911 -- September 9, 1996) was an American musician who helped develop the style of music known as bluegrass, which takes its name from his band, the "Blue Grass Boys," named for Monroe's home state of Kentucky. Monroe's performing career spanned 60 years as a singer, instrumentalist,... composer and bandleader. He is often referred to as The Father of Bluegrass. In 1949, after signing with Decca Records, Monroe quickly regrouped, entering the "golden age" of his career with what many consider the classic "high lonesome" version of the Blue Grass Boys, featuring the lead vocals and rhythm guitar of Jimmy Martin, the banjo of Rudy Lyle (replacing Earl Scruggs), and fiddlers such as Merle "Red" Taylor, Charlie Cline, Bobby Hicks and Vassar Clements. This band recorded a number of bluegrass classics, including "My Little Georgia Rose," "On and On," "Memories of Mother and Dad," and "Uncle Pen," as well as instrumentals such as "Roanoke", "Big Mon", "Stoney Lonesone", "Get Up John" and the mandolin feature "Raw Hide." Carter Stanley joined the Blue Grass Boys as guitarist for a short time in 1951 during a period when the Stanley Brothers had temporarily disbanded. Monroe lived for about two years with his uncle Pen Vandiver, often accompanying him when Vandiver played the fiddle at local dances. This ...
- Larry Stephenson Band "Mule Skinner Blues" Larry Stephenson Band performing "Mule Skinner Blues" live at Music City Roots on 2.3.2010
- Bill Monroe - Muleskinner Blues (Live) Bill Monroe The Father Of Bluegrass Music William Smith Monroe (September 13, 1911 -- September 9, 1996) was an American musician who helped develop the style of music known as bluegrass, which takes its name from his band, the "Blue Grass Boys," named for Monroe's home state of Kentucky. Monroe's performing career spanned 60 years as a singer, instrumentalist, composer and bandleader. He is often referred to as The Father of Bluegrass. Monroe was born on his family's farm near Rosine, Kentucky, the youngest of eight children of James Buchanan "Buck" Monroe and Malissa Vandiver Monroe. Malissa and her brother, Pendleton "Pen" Vandiver, were both musically inclined, and Monroe and his siblings grew up playing and singing music in the home. Because his older brothers Birch and Charlie had already laid claim to the fiddle and guitar, respectively, young Bill was left with the smaller and less desirable mandolin during family picking sessions. Monroe later recalled that his brothers insisted that he remove four of the eight strings from the instrument so that he would not play too loudly. Monroe's mother died when he was ten years old, followed by his father six years later. Because his siblings had moved away from Rosine, Monroe lived for about two years with his uncle Pen Vandiver, often accompanying him when Vandiver played the fiddle at local dances. This experience later inspired one of Monroe's most famous compositions, "Uncle Pen," recorded in 1950; on a 1972 album ...
- Karen Wheeler -- Muleskinner Blues From 1966.
- Mule Skinner Blues : the Fendermen (1960) Good Morning, Captain !
- Muleskinner Red Rocking Chair Muleskinner was a bluegrass super group formed in 1973. Members included David Grisman- mandolin, Richard Greene- fiddle, Bill Keith- banjo, Peter Rowan- guitar/vocals, & Clarence White- guitar. This song comes from the soundtrack to a TV concert special that the group did. They made one album together but lasted less than a year, as each member had other bands they were working with. Clarence White was killed by a drunk driver while unloading instruments from a parked car only months after this recording.
- Tony Rice - Mule Skinner Blues Tony Rice plays the intro to his version of the mule skinner blues
- Jerry Reed - Mule Skinner Blues (Blue Yodel # 5) Jerry Reed Georgia Sunshine (1970) RCA Victor LSP-4391 1. Georgia Sunshine 2. Good Friends And Neighbors 3. Mule Skinner Blues 4. That's All Part Of Losing 5. Eight More Miles To Louisville 6. Amos Moses 7. Dream Sweet Dreams 8. Preacher And The Bear 9. Ugly Woman 10. Talk About The Good Times Unreleased: Eight More Miles to Louisville Master # ZWA4-1102 (Unreleased) Recorded January 2, 1970 The Tired Song Master # ZWA4-1430 (Unreleased) Recorded May 26, 1970 Missing You Master # ZWA4-1431 (Unreleased) Recorded May 26, 1970
- The Fendermen - Mule Skinner Blues PLEASE NOTE: I divided my uploads between multiple channels, Bookmark this link in your browser for instant access to an index with links to all of John1948's oldies classics. LINK: Formed in 1959 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, the Fendermen were a trio best known for the 1960 US chart Top 5 rock n roll adaptation of the Jimmie Rodgers country standard Muleskinner Blues. The group consisted of guitarists Jim Sundquist and Phil Humphrey (both 26 November 1937, Sundquist in Niagara, Wisconsin, USA, and Humphrey in Stoughton, Wisconsin, USA) and drummer John Howard, of LaCrosse, Wisconsin, USA. The two guitarists, who preferred the Fender brand of electric guitar, hence the name of the group, recorded Muleskinner Blues initially for the small Cuca label. It was picked up by the somewhat larger Minnesota-based Soma Records and became a hit in May 1960. (Howard was added at that time, for live appearances.) The group recorded one album for Soma, now a valued rarity in the USA, and continued together until 1966, with no other chart successes. Source: The Encyclopedia of Popular Music by Colin Larkin. Licensed from Muze.
- The old muleskinner Dusty having fun train whistle imitation
- Pete Seeger & Ramblin' Jack Elliott - Portland Town/Mule Skinner Blues Live on Pete Seeger's Rainbow Quest. Legends of folk music duet on 2 classic songs. Jack sings Portland town with a great passion while who knew Pete could yodal like that?!
- Greetings from "The Muleskinner Band" The Muleskinner Band promotional video
- New Camptown Races, Dark Hollow New Camptown Races and Dark Hollow perfromed by Muleskinner 2/13/73. Available on Sierra Records & DVD at .
- The Fendermen Mule Skinner Blues The Fendermen play Mule Skinner Blues. Jim and Phil meet at Madhouse Music in Green Bay for the first time in 45 years to have some fun!
- Rhonda Vincent "Muleskinner Blues" Rhonda Vincent in a 2001 performance on the Walker Center Stage at Merlefest 2001 with Michael Cleveland on fiddle and Audie Blaylock on guitar. Visit Rhonda's website at for her tour schedule.
- The Figs perform "Muleskinner Blues" at WDVX The Figs perform "Muleskinner Blues" atWDVX's Blue Plate Special. For information on the Figs please visit /thefigsband or . For information on WDVX's Blue Plate Special please visit . For more Blue Plate Special videos please visit /blueplatespecial. Video by Talid Magdy/, Audio Engineer Matt Morelock/WDVX
- "Mule Skinner Blues" by The Fendermen LOL!
- Muleskinner - February 13,1973 Videotaped before a live audience on February 13, 1973 at the KCET television studios in Hollywood, California. 1. New Camptown Races @ 0:18 2. Dark Hollow @ 2:14 3. Land Of The Navajo @ 5:10 4. Blackberry Blossom @ 10:56 5. Knockin' On Your Door @ 13:33 6. Opus 57 In G Minor @ 16:46 7. Red Rocking Chair @ 18:54 8. The Dead March @ 22:21 9. Orange Blossom Special @ 25:05 (Cut)
- The Wright Kids "Mule Skinner Blues" 2007 Galax Fiddlers Here are the Wright Kids competing during the 2007 Galax Fiddlers Convention. Sage burns up "Mule Skinner Blues" and the audience loved it.
- Ken Colyer - Skiffle Group - Mule Skinner Blues A tune from the 'B' side. Another '78' produced in 1956 - over fifty years ago! The reverse side of the '78' is Downbound Train. Personnel: Ken Colyer - guitar and vocal, John Bastable - banjo, Mickey Ashman - bass, Colin Bowden - washboard. Recorded: London - 25/5/56.
- Dolly Parton Mule Skinner Blues Blue Yodel No 8
- Merle Haggard-Mule Skinner Blues Country Music
- Osborne Brothers / Muleskinner Blues Osborne Brothers ''Muleskinner Blues'' (1963)
- The Cramps - Bikini Girls ... & Mule Skinner Blues (live) live
- Peter Rowan - Mule Skinner Blues Peter Rowan with the Hank Wangford Band
- THE FENDERMEN MULE SKINNER BLUES SOMA RECORDS
- Mule Skinner Blues The Cramps on TV
- Lonnie Donegan - Mule Skinner Blues
- Karen Wheeler Muleskinner Blues on Music Music Music Karen Wheeler sings Muleskinner Blues on Michelle Rae's Music Music Music. To see more of Karen Wheeler check out /karenwheeler02 or /cdexx to see all four shows with Karen as a special guest.
- MuleSkinner Blues A cover of a Jimmy Rodgers song, via strong influences of Jack Elliot, one of my favorite folksingers.
- Mule Skinner Blues - Michael Daves Michael playing solo at his regular gig at the Rockwood Music Hall, NYC, December 7, 2010. Visit: for info. Check out the Chris Thile Michael Daves duo on Facebook:
- StoneTone Muleskinner amplifier The Muleskinner by StoneTone is a killer tweed amp built by a good friend and fellow GearPager from Lexington, KY. It's based on a 5e3 Deluxe but it's much tighter sounding with a lot more headroom. It has two Eminence speakers installed - The Swamp Thang and The Tonker if I'm not mistaken. Also featured are two guitars he built: an amazing '59 replica Stratocaster with Van Zandt Vintage Plus pickups and a pine Tele Custom with Mojotone A2 PAF pickups.
- FENDERMEN - Muleskinner Blues
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about muleskinner
“Oklahoma Democratic Forum. A question for Muleskinner about Red River. New Topic Reply to Topic. Send Topic to a Friend. Printer Reason rather than that of blindfolded fear."—Thomas Jefferson. Mule Skinner. Well, I look perfectly normal since I had the horns”
— Democrats of Oklahoma Community Forum - A question for,
“Ernest T. Bass from Mule Skinner. Posted in the Stanton Forum. Share. Read. 2 Comments. More Mule Skinner wrote: Hey have you seen around turkey nob. Where the state has poured black top on the side of the river bank.That”
— Ernest T. Bass from Mule Skinner - Topix,
“LiveVideo is a video platform that allows you to host videos for free, broadcast your videos, watch funny and ***y videos”
— Channel: MuleSkinner on ,
“Grateful Dead Music Forum. Request: Mule Skinner Blues. Request: Mule Request: Mule Skinner Blues. Muleskinner blues. Request: Mule Skinner Blues”
— Grateful Dead Music Forum,
“muleskinner wrote 5 months ago. How many goats, and what are ya useing Hang in there Muleskinner, another question; If goats want walk in water, then how far”
— Live Stock Grower Network,
“Muleskinner Jones Forum”
— Muleskinner Jones Forum,
“Posted by: Janita () Date: March 01, 2005 12:40PM. Need guitar cords for Dolly Partons version of Mule Skinner Forum List•Message List•Search•Log In. Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum”
— Dolly Parton, Mule Skinner Blues, guitar cords,
“Muleskinner's blog. Deadwood. April 15, 2010 - 6:48am. country music. Howdy Big and Rich: Register to get exclusive access to - your own blog, member-only photos, videos, and more!”
— Muleskinner's blog | Big and Rich,
“The March 11 issue of the Muleskinner, the weekly student newspaper at the University of in today's print edition of the Muleskinner, the student newspaper at the University of”
— Show Me Progress Missouri's Progressive Politics Community,
“Myspace profile for Muleskinner Jones. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on Myspace”
— Muleskinner Jones on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s,
similar for muleskinner
- covered wagons
- wagon train
- civil war reenactments
- john stewart
- tennessee volunteer
- mule days
- state of tennessee
- hitch wagons
- phone number
- program cuts
- college media
- academic program
- right direction
- college publisher
- student media
- the first wave
- coordinating board
- university departments
- graduate degree program
- new general education
- education program
- free encyclopedia
- bluegrass band
- dustin hoffman character
- disambiguation pages
- personal tools
- mule skinner blues
- central missouri state university
- riverview times
- town of riverview
- small town
- peaceful countryside
- fertile river
- river winds
- sunset valley
- sleepy little town
- the simple life
- sleepy town
- little town
- muleskinner blues
- richard greene
- peter rowan
- bill monroe
- original television
- television soundtrack
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- media guide
- various artists
- dictionary of the english language
- jimmie rodgers
- classic country song
- blue yodel
- the captain
- good morning captain
- good morning to you
- mule skinner