- As they gained control over areas of the countryside inside Afghanistan, the Mujaheddin required that farmers grow opium to provide the counter-revolution with a source of financing. The CIA's involvement in the Afghan drugs trade ended after the Mujaheddin overthrew the PDPA government in 1992. — “AFGHANISTAN: World's largest source of heroin | Green Left Weekly”, .au
- the Book a of mujaheddin (written by Shamil Basaev) , page 1 i thought i would post this here ,for anyone that might be intrested in an inside look at a mujaheddin's way of life , this book was written buy. — “the Book a of mujaheddin (written by Shamil Basaev) , page 1”,
- Description for Internet Terror Monitor Read all 'Mujaheddin' posts on Internet Terror Monitor. — “Mujaheddin posts - Internet Terror Monitor - CBS News”,
- The money generally comes from donors in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf, and is used to arm and supply the mujaheddin fighting in Afghanistan. mujaheddin in the Bosnian war and the Brooklyn office is closely linked to the CIA, suggesting the CIA could be assisting the Bosnia mujaheddin. — “Complete 911 Timeline: Al-Kifah Refugee Center/Maktab al-Kidhamat”,
- Jung (War) in the Land of the Mujaheddin Theatrical Release Movie Waiting To Be Released On DVD movie video at CD Universe, This intensely upsetting documentary. — “Jung (War) in the Land of the Mujaheddin Theatrical Release”,
- America was already sending limited amounts of aid to the mujaheddin. VO: At the very same time, another group began to arrive in Afghanistan to fight alongside the mujaheddin. — “Power of Nightmares”,
- IEDs and mines were favorite weapons of the Afghan mujaheddin used to lethal effect against the Soviets during the 1980s. According to sources, the Soviets lost 1,995 soldiers killed and 1,191 vehicles to mines and IEDs during their eight year. — “DoD Buzz | Afghan IEDs Hammered Soviets”,
- Mujahedeen definition at , a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now! (sometimes capital) the mujaheddin (in Afghanistan and Iran) fundamentalist Muslim guerrillas; in Afghanistan in 1992 the mujaheddin overthrew the government but were. — “Mujahedeen | Define Mujahedeen at ”,
- The move to upgrade aid to the mujaheddin roughly coincided with the well-known decision in 1986 to provide the mujaheddin with sophisticated, U.S.-made Stinger antiaircraft missiles. and more aggressive tactics against the mujaheddin, based on the use of Soviet special. — “Washington's Backing of Afghan Terrorists: Deliberate Policy”, emperors-
- "Because it was the biggest charity, [the commission] helped the mujaheddin the most," Hamad said, adding that it had provided "everything a person needed to exist. Mujaheddin units, he said, recruited fighters, prepared for battle, and financed their operations in the Balkans. — “A former al-Qaeda fighter accuses a Saudi charity - ”,
- Mujaheddin - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Mujaheddin”,
- Leader of Muslim protests against returning British troops urges Muslims to send money to "mujaheddin" killing Brits An Islamic cleric, whose supporters led a hate-filled protest against British troops returning from Iraq, has urged his followers to give cash to front-line mujaheddin fighters. — “Leader of Muslim protests against returning British troops”,
- The People's Mujaheddin has long been the focus of controversy inside and outside the French officials have accused the Mujaheddin of preparing attacks on Iranian embassies in. — “Crackdown Urged for Iranian Group on U.S. Terrorist List”,
- The Mujaheddin could not hope to defeat the Soviets, who at their peak numbered over 100,000. But operating from bases in remote mountainous However, the disparate factions within the Mujaheddin alliance were frequently at loggerheads and their arguments gradually came to be settled. — “Afghanistan History | iExplore”,
- Mujaheddin Army(9-15-07) IED on Humvee detonated an in Anbar Jaish al-Mujaheddin(21-9-07): destruction of a Ziel truck filled with soldiers(with aftermath) Jaish Al Rashideen IED attack on Occupation American. — “ - Jaish al-Mujaheddin 17/9/2007 : IED on US foot”,
- Definition of Mujaheddin in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Mujaheddin. Pronunciation of Mujaheddin. Translations of Mujaheddin. Mujaheddin synonyms, Mujaheddin antonyms. Information about Mujaheddin in the free online English dictionary and. — “Mujaheddin - definition of Mujaheddin by the Free Online”,
- All-India Muslim League. Muslim Brotherhood · Hamas. Hizb-ut-Tahrir. Jamaat-e-Islami. Manifestations. Islamization. Islamic economics though we helped the mujaheddin, they would have continued fighting. — “Mujahideen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A PPSh-41 submachine gun is used by one of the mujaheddin who ambush a Soviet convoy mid-way through the film. AKM rifles are occasionally seen in the hands of Soviet troops and Afghan mujaheddin, most notably during a scene when a crate of the rifles is given. — “Afghan Breakdown - imfdb :. guns in movies :. movie guns”,
- While members of US President George W. Bush's administration have hinted that they may ratchet up pressure on Iran, American military officials acknowledged on April 16 that their warplanes had bombed Iraqi positions of the Mujaheddin e-Khalq. — “Saddam's Fall May Prompt Conciliatory Measures in Iran”,
related videos for mujaheddin
- Witness - Nima's Story - Part 1 An intimate look at an Afghan life lived in the cross-winds of war and migration. The film tells the story of one man's personal battle to adjust to a new life in a new country while struggling to contribute something positive to his homeland Afghanistan once again being ripped apart by conflict.
- Witness - Nima's Story - Part 2 An intimate look at an Afghan life lived in the cross-winds of war and migration. The film tells the story of one man's personal battle to adjust to a new life in a new country while struggling to contribute something positive to his homeland Afghanistan once again being ripped apart by conflict.
- Entrance Heumensoord 2009 Vierdaagse Nijmegen Danish team Thepot This is Special. The 1st time a soldier in a wheelchair is rolling the 4 days. Lance Corporal Niels Brinth lost his legs in Helmand Afghanistan on a Taliban ambush. He still works at the Danish army, marched the 4days once before in 2005 and now in 2009 is his 1st time in a wheelchair. He is told that 3 dutch soldiers are in wheelchairs too and are willing to join the vierdaagse next year. He looks forward to meet them next year. Another wish is to join 2012 MaKoNi march from Kopenhagen to Nijmegen followed bij the 4daagse. 820 kms in 3 weeks total. Respect. I quote him here what happened: QUOTE "In the last days of a 5 weeks desert patrol in Helmand we were ordered to stop 2000 regulary Taliban fighters who were about to join the fights in Green Zone around Geresh. (between Lashgahar and Musa Qalah) We were not afraid of the regulary Taliban fighters but we have a problem. We were allways hunted by around 500 professonals Mujaheddin fighters with heawy altillery and all that stuf. During a fight whit the Mujaheddins before we were attacked by a tank and by a ZSU23/4. They were yusing the ZSU for direct hit. We all luckily survived. But the ZSU was hit by an A10 american attach airplane and was thrown like a ball and hit the ground 150 meters away. We were very happy. But when i was wounded in combat the Mujaheddin were getting us in a prepared ambush. The Taliban frontline in the ambush was 4½ kilimeter long and they were shooting at all 53 cars at one time and we were ...
- Perpetual War - No Thanks! Please sign the Ron Paul 2012 Petition: www.RonPaul2012.net Please like, share, subscribe & comment! http 01/20/2011 On the twentieth anniversary of Operation Desert Storm, Congressman Paul took to the floor of the House of Representatives to deliver a speech, entitled: Perpetual War is Expensive. The Congressman points out how America's wars, with imprecise goals and enemies, tend to drag on at immense cost to the US taxpayer. Dr. Paul explains how the Pentagon essentially founded and enabled the Afghan Mujaheddin during the Cold War. That Afghan resistance evolved into the Islamist terror threat that menaces policy makers today! Should we keep fighting and occupying Muslim nations in total disregard of our impending bankruptcy? Thanks to ronpaul2012 --Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, a return to sound monetary policies, and a sensible foreign policy that puts America first. For more information visit the following websites: http http www.house.gov http ronpaul2012
- MUJAHEDDIN E KARBALA -BABA JEE SARKAR -MUST SEE -3_mpeg4.mp4 YAZEED PER LANAT HO
- Mujaheddin Bernstein Affair This amazing duo was captured on film by Gabby La La. The Mujaheddin Bernstein Affair is Kazem Zia Ebrahimi on Sarod, and Richard Doucette on Drums. They pretty much rock. Live at the Stork Club in Oakland on June 7th 2009! Check them out at /mujaheddinbernstienaffair
- Jihad: Slaughter of the Innocents - Beslan (Беслан) Part 3 In Russia, Sept. 1 is the Day of Knowledge, a joyous annual event marking the start of the new school year. But Knowledge Day 2004 was different at School No. 1 in Beslan: A group of heavily armed Muslim extremists stormed the school, holding more than a thousand children and adults hostage in a sweltering gymnasium for three days, demanding an independent Islamic State. The harrowing siege ended Sept. 3 in a series of explosions and hail of gunfire from the Muslim terrorists, that killed some 350 people - half of them children. Slaughter of the Innocents- BESLAN (Беслан) Tags: islam jihad allah murder rape torture Beslan Беслан Russia Russian Chechnya Chechen Slaughter massacre terror terrorism muslim islamic mujahideen mujahedeen mujahedin mujahidin mujaheddin war crimes crime Hague Conventions 1907 laws of war crimes against humanity London Charter August 8 1945 rules of warfare Geneva conventions international humanitarian law mistreatment prisoners of war civilians violation of international treaties agreements assurances taking hostages directing attacks against civilians Killing surrendered combatant misusing a flag of truce using civilians as shields murder cruel degrading treatment torture summary execution rape ***ual slavery forced prostitution forced pregnancy
- Hamas: We Used Women and Children as Human Shields Hamas MP Fathi Hammad: We Used Women and Children as Human Shields Following are excerpts from a speech delivered by Hamas MP Fathi Hammad, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on February 29, 2008 Tags: islam islamic evil terror terrorism mujahideen mujahedeen mujahedin mujahidin mujaheddin human shields war crimes lions of islam
- Why Rudy Giuliani has my vote If we don't vote for Rudy, we'll be vulnerable to Osama Bin Laden, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the people who assassinated Be***r Bhutto, and every other Muslim villain out there. Tags: evil islam warning allah muhammad islamic terrorism God Jesus Bible West Western Civilization muslim islamic mujahideen mujahedeen mujahedin mujahidin mujaheddin islam jihad allah murder rape torture Beslan Беслан Russia Russian Chechnya Chechen Slaughter massacre terror terrorism muslim islamic mujahideen mujahedeen mujahedin mujahidin mujaheddin war crimes crime Hague Conventions 1907 laws of war crimes against humanity London Charter August 8 1945 rules of warfare Geneva conventions international humanitarian law mistreatment prisoners of war civilians violation of international treaties agreements assurances taking hostages directing attacks against civilians Killing surrendered combatant misusing a flag of truce using civilians as shields murder cruel degrading treatment torture summary execution rape ***ual slavery forced prostitution forced pregnancy
- MUJAHEDDIN E KARBALA-.BABA JEE SARKAR -MUST SEE 1_mpeg4.mp4 MUJAHEDDIN E ISLAM SHAHEED E ISLAM HUSSAIN PAK PER SALAM YAZEED MARDUD PER LANAT B-SHUMAR B-HISAB
- Indian Mujaheddin behind Pune blast? The investigators are suspecting that the blast at the German Bakery was part of a bigger LeT plan to cause destruction in Pune. Shahzad Ahmed ... an Indian Mujaheddin operative arrested recently ... says just a week before the blast... 4 members of the IM module had come to Pune.
- Scene from Mujaheddin movie with beautifl patriotic Xurasanian Parsi song
- Mussulman kutro Abdul Subhan linked to Delhi blasts One of the mujaheddin responsible for the delhi blasts was a devoute muslim named abdul subhan
- name of allah Asalammualikum, How ru? Brother, plz go If u like it plz give this url to ur friends.
- President Ronald Reagan Discussing Afghanistan with Mujahideen.flv President Ronald Reagan Discussing Afghanistan with Mujaheddin Mujahideen. When will the hypocrisy end? When you start to do something about it. Stop sending your kids off to wars for these monsters; start thinking about things that really matter. Look at the state of your nation and all Western nations, how they are in decline, how we are allowing the west to be destroyed from within by those we thought we were protecting. Face the facts, and stand up against the lies, time to wake up!
- Muslims blow up bombs in Delhi The Indian Mujaheddin or devote muslims have blow up bombs in india's capital new delhi part of their jihad in order to gain 72 virgins in heaven all in the name of allah or god
- Jihad: Slaughter of the Innocents - Beslan (Беслан) Part 5 In Russia, Sept. 1 is the Day of Knowledge, a joyous annual event marking the start of the new school year. But Knowledge Day 2004 was different at School No. 1 in Beslan: A group of heavily armed Muslim extremists stormed the school, holding more than a thousand children and adults hostage in a sweltering gymnasium for three days, demanding an independent Islamic State. The harrowing siege ended Sept. 3 in a series of explosions and hail of gunfire from the Muslim terrorists, that killed some 350 people - half of them children. Slaughter of the Innocents- BESLAN (Беслан) Tags: islam jihad allah murder rape torture Beslan Беслан Russia Russian Chechnya Chechen Slaughter massacre terror terrorism muslim islamic mujahideen mujahedeen mujahedin mujahidin mujaheddin war crimes crime Hague Conventions 1907 laws of war crimes against humanity London Charter August 8 1945 rules of warfare Geneva conventions international humanitarian law mistreatment prisoners of war civilians violation of international treaties agreements assurances taking hostages directing attacks against civilians Killing surrendered combatant misusing a flag of truce using civilians as shields murder cruel degrading treatment torture summary execution rape ***ual slavery forced prostitution forced pregnancy
- Conquests of the Longbow Bad Ending The worst possible ending on Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood. This particular ending is pretty much impossible to get unless you're DELIBERATELY trying to get it. Anyone who can figure out a way to get to the end can figure out how to avoid this ending. And I'm sure most of you who played it didn't make all the mistakes neccessary to see this ending. So, I decided to put it up for you.
- Chechen Mujaheddin in Defence, 1999 During the early stage of the Russian invasion in 1999 a group of Mujaheddin retreats from an area being shelled. On another front close to Dagestan, fighters show a Russian armored car knocked out with rockets. Filmed by: Peter, Hugin & Munin Films
- Afghanistan Footage Different scenes of the Soviets in Afghanistan Dedicated to all the brave Red Army soldiers fighting the Afghan mujaheddin extremists
- The 9th company 1/10 (2005) English subtitles The 9th company is a Finnish/Russian/Ukranian 2005 film about the Soviet Afghan war (1979-1989) and the fight for Hill 3234, the last real big fight. The persons and events in this film are all based on true events. It all starts In 1988, as a group of youngsters enlist in Siberia to fight in Afghanistan against the mujaheddin. They are sent to a boot camp in Fergana, Uzbekistan, where they are submitted to the brutality and abuses of the mentally disturbed Sergeant Dygalo during the training period, increasing their camaraderie. Then they are flown to Bagram Base in Afghanistan; join the 9th Company; and move to the Khowst Province, 3234 m height, to defend the mountain and protect the convoys with supplies when the mujaheddin suddenly attacks......
- Vote dr. Abdullah, friend for Massoud, Northern Alliance and Afghan people Dr abdullah about terrorists and former Mujaheddin. The view expressed here is the same as president candidate Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai
- Mujaheddin Cecen Shaheeds Waynakh_65@
- Mujahideen FIghters Perfected in Martial Arts Tae-Kwondo.mp4 These Mujaheddin are perfected in Martial Arts as Kung-Fu and Tae Kwon Do This From Of Jihad Gives a great advantage to the Mujaheddin who can take a enemy with his hands instead of his gun. These Mujaheddin are exemplary Fighters able to do tehir Tornado kicks and Tae Kwondo Back kicks with ease. Jihad Fi Sabililah is the only solution to these kuffar invading our lands our brothers in Islamic Jihad Palestine and in Hamas Al-Aqssam Brigades youth fighters have perfected the Nunchaks the weapon used by Bruce Lee being able to use Two Nunchaks as Bruce Lee had done.
- MUJAHEDDIN E KARBALA.BABA JEE SARKAR -MUST SEE 2_mpeg4.mp4 MUJAHEDDIN E ISLAM ZINDA HAIN
- MUJAHEDDIN E KARBALA -BABA JEE SARKAR MUST SEE -4_mpeg4.mp4 YA HABBIB ALLAH (SAWW)
- "Rohingya" in alliance with Taliban destroyed this Buddha image? The word "Rohingya" has been invented by Mujaheddin from Pakistan in 1950s while they were trying to occupy Burma. Later, this movement is fueled by global terror networks and making Burma an Islamic state becomes a high prize for Islamic terrorists. In 2001, this ancient Buddha image was destroyed by Taliban. At that time, Talibans were allied by "Rohingya" organizations according to the sources attained by US forces. In one of the sources, there was a movie made by "Rohingyas" proclaiming that Burma must become an Islamic state in the near future. There is no existence of "rohinya" ethnic recorded in British colonial documents, Burmese documents, Bengali documents, or any spoken history of Burma or Bangladesh. It is clearly a prorogation of Islamists taking advantage of instability in Burma. Moreover, these Islamists are becoming sleeping cells in many nations as they play the card of refugees strengthening the global terror network.
- The Big Bang Theory 1x05 - The Hamburger Postulate ~ legenda em português
- dr Darko Trifunovic - Osama bin Laden and Bosnian Al Qaeda Bin Laden visits Bosnian President Alija Izetbegovic in Sarajevo. He sponsors some fighters from Arabic countries to fight on the Muslims' side in Bosnia. [New York Times, 10/20/2003] Izetbegovic gives bin Laden a Bosnian passport the same year as a gesture of appreciation for his support (see 1993). A CIA report in 1996 will conclude bin Laden did visit the Balkans region in 1993, though it will not definitively state he went to Bosnia. [Gunaratna, 2003, pp. 176, 340] Bin Laden will also visit Izetbegovic in 1994 (see November 1994 and 1994).1993: Bosnian President Izetbegovic Grants Bin Laden Passport as Gesture of Appreciation Edit event Bosnian President Alija Izetbegovic grants Osama bin Laden a Bosnian passport "in recognition of his followers' contributions to Mr. Izetbegovic's quest to create a 'fundamentalist Islamic republic' in the Balkans," according to an account in a Bosnian newspaper in 1999. [Ottawa Citizen, 12/15/2001] Renate Flottau, a reporter for Der Spiegel, will later claim that bin Laden told her he had been given a Bosnian passport when she happened to meet him in Bosnia in 1994 (see 1994). [Schindler, 2007, pp. 123-125] Entity Tags: Renate Flottau, Alija Izetbegovic, Osama bin Laden Timeline Tags: Western Support for Islamic Militancy, Complete 911 Timeline AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget 1993-1995: Mujaheddin Reach a Peak of Up to 4000 in Bosnia Edit event The caption for this picture published in newspapers on December 11, 1995, reads, "One of ...
- Mujaheddin Nasheed in German! LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH! Mujaheddin Nasheed in Deutsch
- Who REALLY Started the Conflict in Afghanistan? Thanks to for this important find. My other videos speak about the beginnings of conflict in Afghanistan (and also in Pakistan). Here is the actual event shown in an old newscast. Zbigniew Brzezinski: Trustee, Trilateral Commission; Director (1973-1976) Director, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (1972 to 1977) In 1979 Carters National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski went into Pakistans border regions with Afghanistan to give a little pep talk to some prospective Mujaheddin (Holy Warriors). In a 1997 interview for CNN's Cold War Series, Brzezinski hinted about the Carter Administration's proactive Afghanistan policy before the Soviet invasion in 1979, which he had conceived. The following is an excerpt from that interview: QUESTION: "When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn't believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don't regret anything today?" Brzezinski: "Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap, and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter: 'We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government...a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the ...
- Dr Darko Trifunovic - Mujadeddin from UK and White Al Qaeda Abu Ibrahim mujaheddin from UK Bermingham
- Barcelona Mujaheddin in Girona A terrorist before being caught at the Girona Airport, Catalunya. No victims were made during these scenes.
- Mujaheddin Bernstein Affair @ Stork Club At the Stork Club Oakland Ca. 2010
- Muslim Military Forces Compilation The Whole Ummah I have made a big video detailed of all the Muslim Military forces starting from Albania Algeria Syria Bosnia Azerbaijan Afghanistan with Egypt Indonesia Iran Iraq Pakistan Turkey and many more I have also included Muslim militant groups that i respect as True freedom Fighters which include Hamas Hezbollah The Mujahideen of Chechnya Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades The Mujaheddin from Afghanistan And Chechnya and i support one sovereign and free Palestinian State from the start with Jerusalem coming into Palestinian territory and Jews Christians and Muslims living together in peace and harmony as they have been for centuries until the formation of Israel. Hamas is democratically government their cause is Just and they are freedom fighters It is over ten minutes long so brothers and sisters when watching be patient and enjoy most of all if you are not interested in this video then please dont watch if you want to insult Islam or these Muslim armies then you will be removed straight away. There is no God But God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God Long live the Religion of Islam and God Curse any one that plans to attack Islam in anyway these same soldiers are the ones that defended Islam from the first day When Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) called Islam to the entire world. God bless all the Freedom fighetrs and Military forces of Islam.
- Masoud and Mujaheddin Moqawemat Tajik (Dari) People we r tajik and we compete against enemy of Islam and Afghanistan. we will proceed masoud's way and real way, we r brave we are Muslim,, they r people who serve and help there country, they r breve and zealful. long live Islam and Afghanistan Naree Takbir, ALLAHO AKBER, ALLAHO AKBER, ALLAHO AKBER,..........
- Soviet troops in Afghanistan Communication between the Soviet troops and the Afghan army during the fight against the Mujaheddin in the 1979-1989 war was very difficult, war veteran General Aleksandr Chubarov recalls.
- Tv9 - IM plans for bomb blasts all over India Indian Mujaheddin declare that they are the responsible for Varanasi blasts and planing to more attacks and blasts in India to take revenge against Ayodhya verdict.
- Al Qaeduh, in light of wiki claiming Osama is alive and out to get you There is no Al Qaeda. It's a list of CIA cells leftover form the mujaheddin whom the CIA still controls for the scape goat missions
- Muslim Women: "We Are Being Brainwashed on a Daily Basis" Buthayna Nasser: "Yes sir, we are being brainwashed on a daily basis, through schools, through the Quran memorization schools. We always demand that these schools not be places of memorization, but for places for teaching... Enough memorizing like parrots. Yes, we are all brainwashed, except for the few spared by God." Tags: islam muslim allah muhammad quran islamic jihad radical muhammed terror terrorism koran muslim islamic mujahideen mujahedeen mujahedin mujahidin mujaheddin
- 9 Rota Final Battle Movie name: 9 Rota or in English: The 9th Company 9th Company, 345th Independent Guards Airborne Regiment Vs. Afghan Mujahideen /Black Storks Senior Lieutenant Sergey Borisovich Tkachev-Soviet Vs. Jalaluddin Haqqani-Mujaheddin 39 Soviets Vs. 200-400 Mujaheddin 6 killed, 28 wounded-Soviets 200+ killed--Mujaheddin
- CIA's "Operation Cyclone" in Afghanstan in 1980's Russia Today: February 15, 2009, 9:46 Afghanistan: the US-made Soviet trap It is twenty years since Soviet troops pulled out of Afghanistan. 14000 Russians and more than a million Afghans were killed in the nine-year war, but these losses failed to secure peace in Afghanistan. In 1979 Afghanistan was in chaos. Its pro-Soviet government was trying to contain a revolt by religious rebels known as the Mujaheddin. Help from the Soviet Union was requested. It did not take long as the USSR was willing to protect its influence in the region, but what began as trepid assistance became a full blown war. Valery Bochkov, a former KGB Advisor in Afghanistan, remembers the first days of the war. He says the Soviet army was met with flowers: I cant say that we felt like occupants, he recalls. We had a long history with Afghanistan. I have relatives who lived there and I still keep in touch with people I met there. No one expected the war to go on for a decade. Over 14000 men would die, and almost half a million would be wounded or become sick. The majority of casualties were due to poor sanitary conditions. In addition the local climate was much different to what soldiers were used to back home. Many say the war in Afghanistan was the beginning of the end for the Soviet Union. The US, who felt it was losing its grip on the region, was brewing a policy to promote radical Islamist and anti-communist forces. By raising the political and military costs of the war in ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about mujaheddin
“Mondo " Iraq, caccia aperta ai mujaheddin. http://blog.panorama.it/mondo/2009/10/16/iraq-caccia-aperta-ai-mujaheddin”
— Mondo " Iraq, caccia aperta ai mujaheddin, blog.panorama.it
“Osama bin Laden believes the Mujaheddin bankrupted the Soviet Union in the 1980s through Reagan's SDI and their own failed > economic policies. This forum powered by Phorum”
— Al Qaida Endorses McCain!,
“As Salam Aleikum! Tschetschenien: Ein tapferes, muslimisches Volk. Seit Anfang der 1990er kämpfen die Tschetschenen gegen die grausamen, russisc”
— Tschetschenien - Terror durch Russen - Shia-Forum, shia-
“To the organizers, lobbyists, and right-wing media mouthpieces: You're responsible for the nonsensical propaganda that brought this mujaheddin to the battle to fight as your proxy in the battle over reform. It is only a matter of time until a”
— The Misplaced Ire of the Anti Health Care Reform Mujaheddin, care2.com
“The story of the United States involvement in Afghanistan is an almost unbelievable one. If it weren't soÂ tragic for the long suffering people of The US backed Islamic fighters were known as mujaheddin, including an Islamic leader from Saudi Arabia known as Osama Bin Laden”
— Afghanistan Opium Production World Leader | Article Discovery,
“History discussion forum: Could Ronald Reagan have been the worst President ever? Casey's baby: a devout Jesuit, Casey thought of the mujaheddin as modern-day Crusaders against communism”
— Could Ronald Reagan have been the worst President ever,
“DRAAF MiG-21s were once again present in attacking the Mujaheddin, who pulled back further and melted away under the attack. 1990, during the fighting north of Kabul, the Mujaheddin cut off the last land connection between Kabul and”
— Afghanistan, 1979-2001 - Pakistani Defence Forum,
“warring groups within the Mujaheddin practically all receiving US funding. Mujaheddin in 1992. Between 1986-89 total aid to the Mujaheddin”
— IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum: Ordinary Afghans,
“Published since 1963, Canadian Dimension is a forum for debate on important issues that face the Canadian Left today, and a source for national and regional politics, labour, economy, world affairs and art. In coming to power, the mujaheddin declared Afghanistan an Islamic republic”
— Canadian Workers Demand Immediate End to War in Afghanistan,
related keywords for mujaheddin
- mojahedin khalq
- mujahideen afghanistan
- mujahedin 1989
- mujahedin of iran
- mujahedin bernstein affair
- mujahideen iran
- mujahideen in bosnia
- mujahedin bernstein
- mujahideen taliban
- mujahideen meaning
- mojahedin khalq organization
- mojahedin khalq camp ashraf
- mojahedin khalq organization iraq
- mojahedin khalq iraq
- mojahedin khalq organization 2009
- mojahedin khalq paris
- mojahedin khalq book
- mojahedin khalq youtube
- mojahedin khalq news
- mojahedin khalq in iran