- Motors. — “Motors”,
- The directories covers the reliable and supplies good motors Wholesalers,Taiwan motors price. Using category search makes you to get sourcing information easier, and keep in touch with competitiveness China B2B motors manufacturers. — “Motors : Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Suppliers - B2B”,
- The Official Site of General Motors. Your resource for everything GM, The #1 Selling Vehicle Manufacturer in the World for 76 Consecutive Years. — “General Motors | Corporate Website | GM”,
- General Motors is cutting its franchised dealer count in half. His plan, which was a bright spot in the otherwise grim General Motors bankruptcy, did not involve acquiring any manufacturing plants. — “Thunderbird Editions”,
- For example a starter/generator for a gas turbine, or traction motors used on vehicles, often perform both tasks. Medium-size motors of highly standardized dimensions and characteristics provide convenient mechanical power for industrial uses. — “Electric motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Trusted new & used car dealer >Runday Motors : Search our used car and new car inventory today! Our car dealership is located in Bothell, Washington and whatever you're. — “runday-”
- Step motors and DC motors of all types and sizes can be found at . Get the perfect motor for almost any application at the right price with NMB Tech. — “Step Motors and DC Motors – Find the Right Motor at NMB Tech”,
- We are the largest online supplier of Electric Motors for your industrial facility, commercial office building and home. We stock thousands of heating motors, air conditioning motors, and refrigeration motors. Our lineup includes: Blower Motors,. — “Your Place For- Electric AC Motors ,DC Motors ,V-Belts, Draft”,
- Sun Motors | Latest driving news with Ken Gibson and Emma Parker Bowles. — “Sun Motors | Latest driving news with Ken Gibson and Emma”,
- eBay Motors - Buy About eBay | Motors Security Center | Policies | Government Relations | Site Map | Contact Us | Help | Follow us on Twitter | Find us on Facebook. — “eBay Motors - Buy”,
- Sevylor New Motor Mount Water Sports Short compact Motor Mount will fit all Sevylor boats manufactured during the last 40 years, which have been. — “motors: Information from ”,
- Buy and sell autos,used cars, trucks, motorcycles, parts, accessories, boats, and other vehicles on 's online auction. Unique To Motors. — “: Autos, Motorcycles, Used Cars, Trucks, Parts”,
- View Deals and Specials from Parkway Motors, a Springfield Lincoln dealer. View Lincoln and Buick deals and specials from Parkway Motors in Springfield, IL 62703-6112. — “Parkway Motors | Specials | Springfield Car Dealer | Lincoln”,
- Welcome to the premier industrial resource for Motors. Whether you are looking for servo, permanent magnet, split-series or gear motors, for automotive, industrial, aeronautic, nautical or commercial use, the extensive directory. — “Motors on ”,
- Explore specifications, safety features, photo and videos for the entire Mercedes-Benz luxury vehicle line-up. Compare performance and luxury sedans, coupes, convertibles, crossover, SUVs and wagons. Build Your Own Mercedes-Benz, or Contact a. — “Mercedes-Benz USA”,
- Kia Motors (기아자동차, ki.a|IPA) is South Korea's second largest automobile manufacturer, having sold over 1.6 million cars in 2009. The word Kia derives from Korean words meaning "to arise to North American and European arms are operated by Kia Motors America and Kia Motors Europe respectively. — “Kia Motors”,
- Buy and sell motors, Car Truck Parts, engine, engines items on eBay Motors online auction. — “motors items - Get great deals on Car Truck Parts, engine”,
- Makers of the Tesla Roadster, an electric sports car that runs on lithium ion batteries and goes 0 to 60 in about four seconds, and the upcoming Model S sedan. Tesla Motors has purchased the former NUMMI factory in Fremont, California, where it will build the Model S sedan and future Tesla vehicles. — “Tesla Motors”,
- eBay Motors lets users buy or sell new and used cars, trucks, and SUV passenger vehicles online. — “eBay Motors”,
- Fractional horsepower permanent magnet DC brush type motors, parallel shaft and right angle gearmotors, wound field motors and DC motor drives. — “RAE Motors”,
related videos for motors
- Perendev And Bedini Magnetic Motors Video is from Google Videos. American Antigravity. "I don't like the term perpetual-motion", says Sterling D. Allan, founder of Pure Energy Systems.... whatever you might call it, the Perendev & Bedini Motors that Sterling brought to TeslaTech 2005 certainly caused a stir. Check out our conference video for close-up footage & descriptions of both motors in operation! In Sterling's words: "The Perendev motor replication was built by Douglas K. Furr, a Ph.D. Mechanical Engineer, for PerenTech(.com), of which I was founder. In Furr's expert design, each of the rotors can be infinitely adjusted in relation to the other in the off-set of drilled holes, and the holes and pins enable one to insert and take out magnets with relative ease. I suppose if someone with more patience than myself were to tinker around with the device, they might achieve eureka in which the thing begins to accelerate."
- General Motors, 1908-2009 Storied automaker General Motors files for bankruptcy protection, pounded by an array of factors from the economic downturn to consumer demand for more fuel efficient cars. The AP's Mark Carlson looks back at the fallen giant. (June 1)
- Tesla Motors: UCLA investor boosts electric sports car UCLA alumnus Ira Ehrenpreis is helping Tesla Motors produce the first highway-ready electric sports car. Join Jeremy Snyder, Tesla's West LA General Manager, for a look at the red roadster: 135 miles per gallon and zero to 60 in 3.9 seconds.
- The Motors - Airport (TOTP 1978)
- THE MOTORS - Dancing The Night Away (1978 Old Grey Whistle Test UK TV Appearance) ~ HIGH QUALITY HQ ~ top of the pops old grey whistle test 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 funkyboymark rock roll and funk punk new wave blues guitarist riffs riff slide guitar heroes at bbc new wave punk heavy metal airport forget about you love and loneliness
- Interview With Elon Musk Tesla Motors Here's a short interview done by Wired Science. Elon Musk talks about future models of the Tesla Sports Car. Model 2 will be a 4 door sedan with a price tag around $49000.00 Model 3 will have a price tag around $30000.00 He also talks about another company he's involved in,
- Airport - The Motors The song Airport, made by The Motors. It`s from their album: The motor`s greatest hits.
- The simplest motor of the world A motor made only by a wire and a magnet. It uses one AAA battery.
- Ryno motors - self-balancing, one wheel, electric scooter
- How to test a DC motor for use as DC Generator "Shinn Fu" treadmill motor In this video we test a treadmill motor at different RPMs to see the resulting voltages. For more information please visit: We also discuss what to look for in a DC generator for use in Hydro or Wind.
- Air Car Water Car Free Energy Fuel Motor Save Gas Best Engine #video Want a FREE Energy Future in your lifetime? Watch the short videos at the above website link, get involved. Join the conversation, Leave Your Comments, Make A Difference. Green solutions....Water car, air car, global warming, clean energy, climate change, alternative fuel. The solutions are all ready to go. We have over 400000 members and counting....AND WELL OVER ONE BILLION VIDEO VIEWS. The most watched videos ever on Clean FREE Energy Tech. Beating 2011 Guinness World Record for most watched independent film release at launch. http Save Gas Right Now. This is REAL. This is happening, be part of the solution, or do nothing and you become part of the problem by default. Let's give all children, and the rest of us, clean air to breathe NOW. This is our birthright. Thanks, Pablo. Beyond Tomorrow 2005 www.zeropollutionmotors.us MDI http (July 2007) Air Car Ready for Mass Production
- The Motors - Airport 1978 Motors - Airport 1978 So many destination faces going to so many places Where the weather is much better And the food is so much cheaper. Well I help her with her baggage for her baggage is so heavy I hear the plane is ready by the gateway to take my love away. And I can't believe...
- CHP Motor School Super Bikes TV show on Speed goes to the CHP Academy to see how to ride like a professional.
- How to build a simple electric motor, plus how it works. The Tabletop Explainer is an intermittent educational vlog presenting answers to viewer questions, brief science lessons, and ideas for teachers and students. It is a feature of my blog "Tilts at Windmils" which can be found at Download the background music, Time to Funk by Trafic de Blues: ======================== TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ ======================== First, it's important to understand the context of the "Build Your Own Motor..." video. It's a demonstration aimed at solidifying the ideas presented in two earlier videos. If you haven't already, you should watch the whole set: 1) What is the magnetic field? 2) Electricity & Magnetism Hand Rules (part one) 3) How to build a simple electric motor, plus how it works. The main idea here is that charges moving through a magnetic field experience a "push" perpendicular to the direction of their motion. This force is also dependent upon the direction of the magnetic field. The fact that the wire is stripped on only one side alternates the current from "on" to "off" every half rotation. So halfway through the spin, the ring coasts through until it gets current again receiving a "kick." It's a poor man's commutator. The particulars of this kick/force are discussed in the second video. Armed with the knowledge from the above videos, you should be able to troubleshoot most of the problems that arise. The key is to make sure you understand ...
- A tribute to the Pontiac Motor Division for some great Pontiac DVD's! Pontiac meant performance and style, from the 1950's all the way up to their unexpected cancellation announcement in 2009. I decided to make a second Pontiac retrospective, adding to the original 4 minute clip I previously posted. In this version, I've attempted to show a chronological timeline of sorts for Pontiac, including their WWII production, right up to an explanation as to what happened to Pontiac's mystique and credibility in the 2000's. The Pontiac nameplate will be discontinued, but Pontiac fans around the world will never forget. Pontiacs were cool. They were fun. They had style. Their designs were built on pure driving passion, excitement, and performance. We'll miss them...
- Bill Gross Bailout, Government Motors IPO Schiff Report Video Blog August 18th 2010
- Magnet Motor - Calloway V Gate : 01 Calloway V Gate on a skateboard wheel. For more info please visit Brought to you by http - seeking simple solutions for a better world.
- Ryno motors - self-balancing, one wheel, electric scooter
- Motors and Microcontrollers 101 Curious about connecting a motor to your microcontroller? In this NerdKits video tutorial, we explore motors from an electrical perspective, and see how back EMF, resistive, and inductive considerations lead to the design of a motor control circuit. Finally, we show two demos, one with a motor controlled with a toggled digital output, and the other with pulse width modulation (PWM) to adjust the speed in proportion to the temperature. For more details, source code, and more, see:
- the motors. dancing the night away another old favourite restored to it's rightful place. Nick Garvey, Bram Tchaikowsky, Andy McMasters and the other bloke 1977
- Permanent Magnet Motor Used as a Generator Dynamo from Pedal Power experiment conducted on the Leeson M1120046 DC permanent Magnet Motor to find out how fast a person needs to pedal to get 12 to 15 Votls DC output needed to charge lead acid deep cycle batteries or powerpack. Experiment performed by Brad at This DIY video shows you how to create a DC Voltage output curve of the Leeson Model M1120046 permanent magnet DC motor used as a bicycle generator. Data is collected on a test fixture with a 1 horse power variable speed drive motor that simulates a person pedaling a bicycle at different speeds. The speed is measured by a tachometer and DC volt meter and then put into Microsoft excel to create a generator voltage output curve vs. pedal speed Miles per hour MPH
- The unveiling of the Tesla Motors Electric Car The unveiling of the tesla motors electric sports car. Welcome to
- Project Camelot looks at George Green's magnetic motor When Project Camelot met with George Green in April 2008, we had some fun playing with his tabletop magnetic motor. We had just as much fun putting together a short 7 minute video showing its operation. We're fully aware that there's been a lot of comment about this on the internet since it was first shown several years ago at a UFO conference. Take a good look: the demonstration is very clear, though what's happening physically may not be. You can make one yourself in under an hour for a few dollars and a trip to a hardware store. Click here for details: ...and be sure to read the notes and links at the foot of the page for more information on magnetic free energy motors.
- how to make a stepper motor generator a stepper motor is easy to find they use them in printers and ya can find them in the trash all the time so ya can get them for free and use them to generate power to run lights on things like your bike or tractor sheesh
- Goofy in 'Motor Mania' (1950) www.quickrelease.tv Goofy stars as a Jekyll and Hyde character, Mr. Walker Wheeler. When he's a pedestrian he's mild-mannered and rational; when he's a driver he's mad and bad.
- Unexplained Phenomenon - Simplest Electric Motor Build your own ultra-simple electric motor with only a battery, magnet, and a bit of wire. Takes only a minute to build, but will keep you mesmerized for hours. Makes a hypnotizing spiral screw movement. Featured in Make: volume 1. Cool science project. Impress your friends. Makes a cool conversation piece for the cubicle. Not to be confused with Orson Wells War of the Worlds or triangle lights in the sky over Manhattan or Texas
- Inside Story - General Motors bankruptcy - 02 June 09 Car giant General Motors (GM) has filed for bankruptcy protection, marking the biggest failure of an industrial company in US history. A look at the factors that led to the biggest failure of an industrial company in the US.
- Johnson Outboard Motors commercial This sh*t is funny as hell!!!! Only for the dirty minded! LMFAO!!
- Long Island Motor Parkway 1908-1938 World's first parkway, this limited access private toll road ran from Fresh Meadows, Queens to Lake Ronkonkoma, Suffolk County, Long Island.
- Homopolar Motor With Five Speed Manual Stick-Shift The World's Simplest Motor mated to the World's Simplest 5-Speed Shifter. Watch me assemble a 5-speed manual shift homopolar motor...and go through the gears! This homopolar motor uses a neodymium magnet, a battery and a conductor. It works similar to the 150-year old electric homopolar motor invented by Michael Faraday, and works by the principle of the Lorentz force, discovered after Faraday died. The Lorenz force law states that a charge moving in a uniform magnetic field experiences a force at right angles to both the field and the direction of the current flow. For Homopolar Motor Kits, with 3 magnets and 6 feet of copper wire, order from the good folks at the American Stirling Engine website: Mrfixitrick buys neodymium magnets at K&J Magnetics: Check out a new understanding of magnetism that will radically change our world, presented by nuclear engineer Mehran Keshe:
- Mini Rocketman presentation before Geneva Motor SHow MIni unveils its concept car Rocketman, which is close to the classical Mini from the sixties.
- Electric Mini with PML Wheel Motors SUBSCRIBE to stay current on EV news ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ electric-vehicles-cars- Electric car EV Mini QED with PML Wheel MotorsOnly about 15% of the energy from the fuel you put in your tank gets used to move your car down the road or run useful accessories, such as air conditioning. The rest of the energy is lost to engine and driveline inefficiencies and idling. Therefore, the potential to improve fuel efficiency with advanced technologies is enormous. With an Electric Car it costs just $2.00 per 100kms with MUCH more performance than with petrol at $20.00 per 100kms. Electric car EV Mini QED with PML In-Wheel Motors. Car does not run as yet after 5 years of R&D. Same MOCK motor as used in Volvo ReCharge concept.
- General Motors - Sequal - Hydrogen Fuel Cell Car This is an interview with a Gneral Motors employee about their fuel cell car.
- Lexus LFA Video from the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show Lexus LFA Video from the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show. Brought to you by www.FT-86.com
- BPG Motors: Transforming UNO Video BPG Motors currently unveiled the first real transforming vehicle at CES. Watch this development/prototyping video! Please visit www.bpg- for more info.
- Solenoid motor on the cheap only using a VCR video head, solenoid and a few electronic components There are many solenoid motors that can be found on the Internet and most are intricate mechanical devices built by machinists. If your not a qualified machinist and would like to build a solenoid motor then this video is for you. The solenoid motor is built from a VCR video head, 12VDC solenoid, LM311 comparator, TIP120 transistor, white LED, CDS cell, IN4001 diode and a few resistors.This is very easy to build and cost less then 10 dollars. Just remember there is nothing you can't do so just do it.
- Magnetism 9: Electric Motors Using a magnetic field to exert torque on a rotating circuit.
- Tesla Motors: All American, All Electric For more videos, check out /video. WSJ's Jeff Bennett speaks with Doreen Allen, who is representing Tesla at the North American International Auto Show. The new American car company is at the show for the first time to tout its Tesla Roadster, a 100% electric sports car.
- Electric motor assembly How it's made for electric motor assembly
- 1926 Armstead Snow Motor Vehicle This screw-propelled vehicle was designed to cope with difficult snow and ice terrain. Instead of tracks, the vehicle is moved by the rotation of two horisontal cylinders fitted with a helical flange that engages with the snow surface. The Armstead Snow Motor was developed in the early 1920's. Leading Detroit automobile makers had organized a company entitled "Snow Motors Inc" to put out a machine that would negotiate the deepest snowdrifts at six to eight miles an hour. The vehicle consisted of a tractor power-plant mounted on two revolving cylinders instead of wheels.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about motors
“Welcome to the Revolution Motors Blog, where you can find the latest developments at our Please come back HERE to our Blog to post your comments. We hope you”
— Revolution Motors, revolutionmotors.biz
“Muscle cars, Classic cars, Classic Muscle Cars, Vintage cars, Muscle car dealer, Collectible Cars, Classic Car dealer, American Muscle Cars, Mopar, Camaro, Pontiac, Dodge, Ford, Mustang, GTO, Cuda, Challenger, Chevrolet, Chevy, Chevelle, Fastback”
— Harwell Motors Blog,
“MPG Motors Blog. Reduce Deficit Spending! November 11th, 2010. You might have noticed that Because MPG Motors is still offering a new Buddy 125 for $2,300 – all delivery and”
“I was determined not to let this distract Local Motors so I made a decision to adjust my focus and schedule in order to bring more power to bear on this issue. Hence the hiatus in the Vision Blog. Many of you have written me to ask when it would return, and I so appreciated your contact”
— LM: Vision, blog.local-
“Moss Motors, Ltd Forum cool stuff for cool cars”
— Moss Motors, Ltd,
“CHEAP CASH CARS !!! also in house financing with no credit check,the real deal no leading you on ,got a job? got a residence? got friends and family? you got a car .and thats the real deal at Astro Motors 8507 N. freeway Houston,Texas 77037”
— Blog - Astro Motors!,
“Information on reliability, comfortability, safety, and technology regarding automobiles. Vail Motors Blog. Every automobile is unique! Good information is a valuable part of making the right decisions. Educate yourself about reliability, comfortability, safety, and technology”
— Vail Motors Blog,
“Posted on November 23, 2010 by Gastorf. Way to go Warriors! Hi. This is Doug Nordwald, Electric Car. Fuel Efficient. Susan G Komen. Warrenton Warriors. Gastorf-Schrumpf Motors Blog”
— Gastorf-Schrumpf Motors Blog,
“Forums and message boards for General Motors. General Motors Forum. Forums and message boards for General Motors. Search Forum. Start a Discussion. Email me when the General Motors Forum is updated. Learn more. Threads 1 - 100 of 4,539”
— General Motors Forum - Topix,