- mosque (place of worship), any house or open area of prayer in Islam. The Arabic word masjid means "a place of prostration" to God, and the same word is used in Persian, Urdu, and Turkish. Two main types of mosques can be distinguished: the. — “mosque (place of worship) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Jame Mosque is a historical mosque in Isfahan, Iran. It was constructed and renovated around 771 to the end of the 20th century. The Tipu Sultan Shahi Mosque is situated at 185 Dhartamtalla Street, Kolkata, India. — “Mosque”,
- The primary purpose of the mosque is to serve as a place where Muslims can come together for prayer. Nevertheless, mosques are known around the world nowadays for their general importance to the Muslim community as well as their demonstration of Islamic architecture. — “Mosque”,
- Mosque summary with 59 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, ***ysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more. — “Mosque Summary and ***ysis Summary | ”,
- A mosque is symbolically very important to Muslims, and is a humble way for man to recreate pure divine presence on earth. A mosque shall have a roofed area in front of the mihrab, and doors can be placed in the walls where the mihrab is not. — “The Mosque in Islamic Religion”,
- A mosque is symbolically very important to Muslims, being a humble way for humans to recreate pure divine presence on earth. But mosques are not built according to divine patterns (as is alleged by many other religions) — they are simply divinely guided. — “Mosque - LookLex Encyclopaedia”, i-
- Mosques: Illustrated index of mosques profiled on Sacred Destinations. — “Mosques - Mosques of the World”, sacred-
- Encyclopedia article about Mosque. Information about Mosque in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “Mosque definition of Mosque in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Hassan tower and the mosque in ruins, Rabat, Morocco Faisal masjid.jpeg. Shah Faisal Mosque, Islamabad, Pakistan. Jama Masjid mosque, Delhi,. — “Mosque - Wikimedia Commons”,
- Mosque definition, a Muslim temple or place of public worship. mosque (mɒsk) —n. masjid, Also called: musjid a Muslim place of worship, usually having one or more minarets and often decorated with elaborate tracery and texts from the Koran. — “Mosque | Define Mosque at ”,
- A mosque is a place of worship for followers of Islam. The word entered the English The word "mosque" in English refers to all types of buildings. — “Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A mosque is a place where Muslims worship. The word mosque comes from the Arabic word For many Muslim people, a mosque is more than a place of worship. — “Mosque - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The principal feature in the mosque is the niche (mihrab), which is sunk in a wall built The mosque of Ahmad Ibn Tulun, in Cairo (A.D. 879), is the first mosque erected in which. — “Mosque - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- The primary purpose of the mosque is to serve as a place where Muslims can come together for prayer. Nevertheless, mosques are known around the world nowadays for their general importance to the Muslim community as well as their demonstration of Islamic architecture. — “World Architecture- Mosques”, essential-
- 9117 Mosque stock photos and images. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art images. — “Mosque Stock Photos and Images. 9117 mosque pictures and”,
- The word "mosque" in English refers to all types of buildings dedicated for Islamic worship, although there is a distinction in Arabic between the smaller, privately owned mosque and the larger, "collective" mosque (Arabic: جامع, masjid jāmiʕ), which has more community and social amenities. — “Mosque”, schools-
- A mosque is a place of worship for Muslims (followers of Islam) Mosques originated on the Arabian Peninsula, but now exist on all the world's inhabited continents. — “Mosque - New World Encyclopedia”,
- mosque , building for worship used by members of the Islamic faith. Structure The basic elements of a mosque are a place large enough for the congregation to assemble, especially on Friday, the Muslim sabbath, and orientation so that the faithful may pray facing in the direction of the holy city. — “Mosque”,
- Definition of mosque in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of mosque. Pronunciation of mosque. Translations of mosque. mosque synonyms, mosque antonyms. Information about mosque in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “mosque - definition of mosque by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about mosque at . Make research projects and school reports about mosque easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “mosque Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- mosque n. A Muslim house of worship. [French mosquée , from Old French mousquaie , from Old Italian moschea , from moscheta , from Old Spanish. — “mosque: Definition from ”,
- Mosque - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Mosque”,
- IslamiCity > Mosque. Welcome to Mosque & Religious Center " O my people! I ask of you no reward for this (Message). My reward is Pillars. Mosque Locator. Join our mailing list. Name: Email Address: Choose a Newsletter: Weekly Bulletin. Delivery Format:. — “ - Mosque”,
related videos for mosque
- Istanbul, Turkey: The Blue Mosque Istanbul offers a good opportunity to better understand Islam. Visitors are welcome to visit historic mosques — such as the Blue Mosque, nicknamed because of its blue tiles — and at the same time experience a religion that still packs the house. For more information on the Rick Steves' Europe TV series — including episode descriptions, scripts, participating stations, travel information on destinations and more — visit .
- Ed Show w/ Cenk: Mosque Rant Cenk Uygur (host of The Young Turks) filling in for Ed Schultz on MSNBC is fired up about the proposed mosque near ground zero in NYC.
- Build a Mosque at Ground Zero? The plan to build a mosque near Ground Zero in Manhattan could spark a fresh wave of Islamophobia across the United States. However, as online talk show host Lori "The Resident" Harfenist has found out, there are plenty of tolerant attitudes in the city where America's worst terror atrocity occurred.
- Keith Olbermann Special Comment: There Is No 'Ground Zero Mosque' - 08/16/10
- The People Behind The Mosque Scott Pelley looks at the national debate that has flared up around Ground Zero in New York City over opposition to building an Islamic Center and prayer room nearby.
- PJTV: The Massachusetts Mega Mosque The politics of Kumbaya might play well in the mainstream media, but it's a poor substitute for good governance. As Massachusetts governor candidate Tim Cahill discovered, when it comes to fighting radical Islam, politicians and religious leaders not only don't want the truth, they can't handle it. Bill Whittle talks to Charles Jacobs about the controversial Roxbury, Massachusetts mega mosque, its ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and their ties to prominent MA politicians.
- **MUST SEE** Minaret of Mosque being targeted by Gaddafi's men Gaddafi's army clearly targeting a Mosque (Masjid) in Masrata Libya, the minaret taking multiple hits before finally falling (I honestly don't know how it stood that long) قصف من قوات القذافي لجامع الرحومات في مصراتة The arabic is actually Qur'an Translation: Surah 91 1. I CALL TO witness the sun and his early morning splendour, 2. And the moon as she follows in his wake, 3. The day when it reveals his radiance, 4. The night when it covers him over, 5. The heavens and its architecture, 6. The earth and its spreading out, 7. The soul and how it was integrated 8. And given the faculty of knowing what is disruptive and what is intrinsic to it. 9. He who nourishes it will surely be successful, 10. And he who confines it will surely come to grief. 11. The Thamud denied (the truth) in their perverseness 12. When among them the great wretch arose, 13. And the apostle of God had to tell them: "This is God's she-camel, let her drink." 14. But they called him a liar and hamstrung her. So God obliterated them for their crime, and (destroyed) all of them alike. 15. And he does not fear any consequence. Surah 95 1. I CALL TO witness the Fig and the Olive, 2. The Mount Sinai, 3. And this Soil Secure, 4. That We created man of finest possibilities, 5. Then brought him down to the lowest of the low, 6. Except those who believe and do the right, for whom there is reward undiminished. 7. Who should then make you deny the Judgement after this? 8. Is not God the most equitable of all judges ...
- No Mosque at Ground Zero Message from Frank Gaffney: The Center for Security Policy today unveiled a powerful 1-minute video opposing the construction of a 13-story, $100 million mega-mosque near the hallowed ground of the World Trade Center. The Twin Towers were destroyed on 9/11 by adherents to the barbaric, supremacist and totalitarian program authoritative Islam calls "Shariah." And the imam who is promoting this mosque has publicly declared that he seeks to "bring Shariah to America." As the ad makes clear, Shariah's followers have long built mosques on the most sacred sites of those they have conquered -- for example, on Jerusalem's Temple Mount, at Constantinople/Istanbul's St. Sophia Basilica and in Cordoba, Spain, the capital of the occupying Moors' Muslim kingdom. A growing chorus of New Yorkers and other Americans -- including, notably, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin -- have expressed outrage at the prospect of a similar, permanent beachhead for Shariah being use to defile Ground Zero, and symbolize America's defeat at the hands of her enemies. We say, "No Mosque at Ground Zero."
- Massacre at the Mosque - Thailand July 2004 Following the Krue Se Mosque massacre and failed April uprising, has South Thailand become another frontier for jihad? Produced by SBS/Dateline Distributed by Journeyman Pictures
- Laura Ingraham 'Mosque' Hypocrisy Exposed New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Black Man Accosted At 'Mosque' Protest New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Beautiful Quran recitation in Mosque , Kuwait. Prayers in Kuwait Mosque. Sheikh al-'Afasy
- The World: Kruszyniany's 215-year old mosque Reporter Dave McGuire tours the mosque in Kruszyniany, Poland.
- Witness Special - Inside the Red Mosque - 27 Jul 07 - Part 2 In the days leading up to the storming of the Red Mosque, Al Jazeera's Rageh Omaar gained exclusive access. He and his team were the last TV crew inside the mosque before the siege began and filmed the last interview with Abdul Rashid Ghazi, one of the mosque's leaders, before his death.
- New Yorkers rally over mosque plan In New York, the proposal to build an Islamic cultural centre near the site of the September 11 attacks continues to dominate US headlines. There has been two seperate rallies in the city - by both supporters and opponents. The dispute has taken on political significance, with opposition Republicans using the issue to attack US president Barack Obama ahead of legislative elections. Al Jazeera's John Terrett reports from the rallies.
- Media Miss Obama Message on Mosque Near Ground Zero? 125+ MORE examples of Fox News Bias at For months, Fox News has been ginning up opposition to a proposed Islamic center and mosque a couple blocks from "Ground Zero," the site of the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, so I wasn't surprised to see Fox News twist President Barack Obama's statement supporting the right of Muslims to be treated equally under the law as going beyond what President Obama actually said, but I was surprised to see so much of the rest of the media following Fox News' lead as I discuss in this video. The public domain clips I use of President Obama speaking at an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan at the White House come from the August 13, 2010, video at The clip I use of Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren breaking the news of President Obama's remarks comes from the August 13, 2010, broadcast of the Fox News program "On the Record" a longer segment of which is available online at The clip I use of Fox News contributor Byron York misconstruing President Obama's remarks comes from the August 16, 2010, broadcast of the Fox News program "Happening Now" a longer segment of which is available online at The clip I use of ABC's Cokie Roberts misconstruing President Obama's remarks comes from the August 15, 2010, broadcast of the ABC program "This Week with Christiane Amanpour" a longer segment of which is available online at The clip I use of Michael ...
- The Chaser's War on Everything - Mosman Mosque The boys from The Chaser head on down to Sydney's richest suburb, Mosman, to guage their reaction to the (fake) building of a Mosque near their homes.
- NYC Ground Zero Mosque Founder Exposed...? A exclusive interview with Walid Shoebat about the Mega Mosque in NYC Ground Zero. Walid reveals disturbing contradictions between Ground Zero mosque founder Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf's Daily News article and comments in Arabic.
- Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque For information about Sharia in the US:
- Jon Stewart Daily Show, P.1 Ground Zero Mosque Islamophobia Ground Zero Mosque Part 1 The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and more. Islamophobia for Dummies. This includes content on the Ground Zero Mosque from the July 7, 2010 and August 10, 2010 episodes of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Topics include: Ground Zero Mosque location Fear mongering inciting to violence Biased and prejudice media coverage Attack on the desire to Spread Islam Attack on Sharia Law in western countries - ground zero mosque jon stewart daily show islamophobia
- Little mosque on the prairie - EPISODE 1 - part 1
- Beautiful Masjids in Indonesia These are beautiful masjids from some province in Indonesia.the masjids has very unique architecture.from arabian architecture,chinese architecture,javanese architecture,malay architecture to Indian architecture and european architecture. I love muslims in Indonesia.cause of they moderation,Islam in Indonesia very rich with many culture. I made this video in Ramadhan month on 2009/1430 HI dedicated this video to all muslims which celebrate Ied-Fitri Day.
- Israel demolishes mosque Israeli forces have demolished a mosque and several other buildings in the northern Jordan valley. They say the structure was built without a permit but residents say the mosque was built before 1967 and was recently renovated. The Palestinian government has condemned the action as state destruction, while Israel continues to fight for Israeli settlers. Al Jazeera's Nour Odeh reports from the Jordan Valley.
- Mosque at Ground Zero: That's Bull*** "That's Bull***" with Sam Seder: Pointing out Bull*** so you don't step in it. This week, Sam calls Bull*** on the right wing anti American whines about a Muslim community center slated to be built 2 blocks from Ground Zero and especially the hypocrisy on the part of the Jewish Anti Defamation League.
- No mosque at Ground Zero Stop the stealth jihad. Petitions against the Ground Zero mosque tool.donation- Watch this video and learn what's really going on Dutch government helping to pay for mosque The 9/11 mosque A mosque at Ground Zero equals victory Why Cordoba? Ground Zero imam: "I don't believe in religious dialogue." One of the Cordoba Initiative's "Muslim leaders of tomorrow" Ground Zero mosque team lacking funds amid bookkeeping chaos 9/11 Sacrilege A sneak preview of the Ground Zero mega-mosque How to stop the Ground Zero mega-mosque europenews.dk Overtolerance could pave the way for sharia in America Saudi billionaire boasts of manipulating Fox news coverage Fox refuses to carry VoteVets energy independence ad Kagan helped shield Saudis from 9/11 lawsuits US administration afraid to call things by their name Brennan's lesson on jihad Interview with the man who led the campaign against the London Olympic mosque PETITION AGAINST SHARIA LAW IN BRITAIN BOOK OF VIDEO TRANSCRIPTS NOW AVAILABLE You can download an audio version of this video at Subscribe via iTunes at
- America: Mosque or Mausoleum? In response to: Video Directed by Cody Weber:
- Ground Zero Mosque Distraction, Israel Lobby, Apple and Orwell - Sunday Update SOURCES AND REFERENCES Pelosi calls for investigation into anti-mosque funding ur1.ca Ground Zero Mosque Funding - CFR, WEF, Rockefellers, Carnegies, etc. ur1.ca ASMA Society Funding ur1.ca CFR Religious Advisory Committee Membership ur1.ca Ground Zero Mosque Employee Says Mosque Funding Not Important ur1.ca Cheney Admits CFR Membership ur1.ca Declassified Senate Investigation Files Reveal Clandestine Israeli PR Campaign in America ur1.ca RT Covers Israeli Lobbying Story ur1.ca Ex-IDF Member Calls for America to Bomb Iran in the (Compromised) Atlantic Magazine ur1.ca Fox News Covers Israeli Spying and 9/11 ur1.ca Dancing Israelis on Israeli Talk Show ur1.ca Cops Love iPhone Data Trails ur1.ca Apple and Biometrics ur1.ca Propaganda about Apple and Biometrics ur1.ca FBI Propaganda About Biometrics ur1.ca Galton, Biometrics, and Eugenics ur1.ca Disney World Fingerprinting Visitors ur1.ca PerSay Launches Vocal Password ur1.ca Corbett Report Episode 143 - More Truth Music ur1.ca
- Dueling Protests over Ground Zero Mosque A proposed Islamic cultural center that would include a mosque just blocks from the World Trade Center continues to inspire fiery debate. Michelle Miller reports.
- Sarah Palin Slams Mosque On Fox News New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Three biggest mosque in the world Three Biggest Mosque In The World. *Holy Mosque Of Makkah *Prophets Mosque In Medina. *The Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem. ( very beauityful Pictures) Islam4ever
- 9/11 Mosque P.3 Jon Stewart, Fox News, Glenn Beck, Daily Show IMAM ABDUL RAUF Islam-ophobia Islamophobia for Dummies. Ground Zero Mosque Part 3 IMAM Feisal ABDUL RAUF Jon Stewart, Fox News, Glenn Beck, Alwaleed Bin Talal Ground Zero 9/11 Terror Mosque part 3. Jon Stewart on Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal VS. Fox News and ignoramus Glenn Beck. Follow the money to find Terrorist Command Center. This video includes clips for Jon Stewart The Daily Show (08-16-2010, 08-19-2010, 08-23-2010, 10-12-2010) and Stephen Colbert The Colbert Report (08-12-2010). In recent news, serious accusations have been made about the Imam proposing the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque". Sean Hannity : I have the biggest problem with the controversial Imam Karl Rove : ...and I don't trust this Imam Fox News : This guy, Imam Rauf, he's not a great ...he's not a good guy Steve Doocy : He's the mastermind behind the proposed ground zero Mosque Bill O'reilly : Imam Rauf, he is no friend to America Fox : This guy IS a radical Fox : This radical Imam, we don't know what he's planning on doing in that cultural center Hannity: Should he even be in the US? Jon Stewart : Oh my God, Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf, he's a radical terrorist sympathizer. I had no idea, because the name is so familiar. Where have I seen that name before: no fly list, no, America's most wanted, I don't believe that was it, war on terror playing cards, or was it: Brian Kilmeade : To my immediate left Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf, he is the founder of the Cordoba initiative. The group proposing the ...
- Mega Mosque London 2012
- Ground Zero Mosque - USA August 2010 With a National Day of Action planned on September 11th; we witness first hand in this exclusive report how a mosque in New York has become one of America's most controversial decisions to date. The people of downtown New York have been in uproar in recent weeks over the pending decision to build a mosque close to the 9/11 Ground Zero location. The project, led by Islamic scholar Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf, has sparked vigorous protests from those who believe that it will incite another terrorist attack, "Where we weep, they rejoice. That mosque is a monument to their victory". Another protester adds, "Not every Muslim is a terrorist but it seems that terror comes out of mosques". As the association of fear and Muslims remain intertwined and the lines between extremism and Islam become blurred, we will have to wait for September 11th to see how this historical verdict turns out. Produced by SBS Distributed by Journeyman Pictures
- CrossTalk on Mosque Phobia: Islam as political tool? On this edition of Peter Lavelle's CrossTalk, he asks his guests whether the US is suffering from Mosque-phobia and if Islam is being used as a tool in a game of cheap political populism.
- MSNBC: Cenk On Muslims & Mosque Near Ground Zero Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks explains why he has no problem with the construction of an Islamic Center near Ground Zero in New York City (MSNBC on August 3, 2010). New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Witness Special - Inside the Red Mosque - 27 Jul 07 - Part 1 In the days leading up to the storming of the Red Mosque, Al Jazeera's Rageh Omaar gained exclusive access. He and his team were the last TV crew inside the mosque before the siege began and filmed the last interview with Abdul Rashid Ghazi, one of the mosque's leaders, before his death.
- 'Ground Zero' Mosque Protest: Evil Center or Blind Anger? Hundreds of anti and pro Ground Zero Mosque protesters have clashed in New York. The controversy of the community center build near the 9/11 terror attack sight has been heating up among the Americans. But as RT's Marina Portnaya reports some say there's much more to worry about in New York city.
- Fun Ground Zero Mosque See exclusive articles and pictures on ! The protesters begin to second guess themselves... LIKE us on FOLLOW us on: FOLLOW us on: WATCH exclusive videos we can't put on YouTube at:
- Awesome Bloomberg 'Mosque' Speech New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Busted - Orlando Mosque Finances Hamas Fundraiser Orlando, FL The al-Rahman mosque in Orlando, FL, a Muslim Brotherhood owned and operated property, is caught funding terrorism via George Galloway, self-admitted Hamas fundraiser, and Imam Mahdi Bray, public Hamas supporter.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about mosque
“Wend Blog - What the Wend Team is up to between issues”
— Mosque | Wend Blog,
“With the recent examples of journalists taking pictures of mosques, and muslim schools, and the picture takers being escorted to the head of security of a”
— It's time for a Mosque Blog Burst! | No Compromise when,
“Some Muslims open to moving mosque: India Discussion Forum, Information Resource - Indian News, History, Culture, Politics, Religion, Hinduism”
— Some Muslims open to moving mosque,
“i have no blog and must remain anonymous. couple weeks ago i took advertised on muslim websites with local mosque information (the ones which still do not”
— Join the Mosque Blog Burst! " No Compromise When You're Right!, gto7
“Raymond Ibrahim recently published a thoughtful piece asserting that Cordoba House / Park51, the planned Islamic center near Ground Zero, will be counterproductive to Islamists by bringing unwanted notice to them and their goals. Even now, he”
— The Ground Zero Mosque: Counterproductive to Islamists, islamist-
“Posts Tagged mosque' Jon Stewart's Misguided Rally to Restore Sanity about bus ads protesting the "Ground Zero" mosque, my mind flashed back to my experiences”
— mosque - God's Politics Blog,
“http:///ny_local/2010/0 oves_ahead.html Yeah, let's put an Islamic mosque right next to the ruins of the Twin Towers. Thank”
— Mosque on the Twin Towers ruins - Objectivism Online Forum,
“Little Mosque On The Prairie. Small Town Canada with a little Muslim twist. Tuesdays at 8:00 PM on CBC Television”
— Little Mosque on the Prairie Blog, cbc.ca
“Blog Posts : tagged mosque. Page 1 of 2 pages 1 2 > Vandalism at a Huntington Mosque Is The mosque has been the target of vandalism in recent months”
— Our Blog : Long Island Wins,
similar for mosque
- prayer hall
- oxford university press
- poor muslims
- the great mosque
- american mosques
- prayer leader
- list of mosques
- mosques in spain
- mosques around the world
- men and women
- muslims praying
- chinese mosques
- place of worship
- muslim community
- madina mosque
- friday prayer
- entering the mosque
- converted to islam
- places of worship
- neighborhood mosques
- sunni mosques
- the columbia encyclopedia
- news wire
- newspaper article
- a dictionary of architecture
- pocket dictionary
- sixth edition
- landscape architecture
- online encyclopedia
- great mosque
- friday mosque
- islamic religion
- house of prayer
- inside a mosque
- new mosque
- about turkey
- muslim mosque
- blue mosque
- muslim temple
- english dictionary
- public worship
- houghton mifflin company
- online dictionary
- temple mount
- the dome of the rock