- Stump The Experts: Credit Repair, Short Sales, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Credit Reports - Get a Straight Honest Answer Period. February 17, 2007. Misreporting As 120 Days Late Post-BK. — “Broken Credit Blog — Mortgage Foreclosure Short Sale Credit”,
- Christian Today > Church people in Orissa slammed local media for playing a Media slammed for misreporting on Kandhamal. By: John Malhotra. Monday, 25 January 2010, 17:17 (IST) Font Scale:A A A. Church people in Orissa slammed local media for playing a "devastating role" during the 2008 mayhem against. — “Media slammed for misreporting on Kandhamal”,
- HuffingtonPost's Fast News Page CO-Sen: Buck's new votes are not new votes -- AP was misreporting Montrose County. They finally fixed problem. markos is following 377 and has. — “CO-Sen: Buck's new votes are not new votes -- AP was”,
- Misreporting Violence. Norwegian peace studies professor Johann Galtung has laid out 12 points of concern where journalism often goes wrong when dealing with violence. Decontextualising violence: focusing on violence as "irrational" or presenting. — “Misreporting Violence”,
- Definition of misreporting in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is misreporting? Meaning of misreporting as a legal term. What does misreporting mean in law?. — “misreporting legal definition of misreporting. misreporting”, legal-
- NEW DELHI, INDIA: As certain telecom operators have been charged with misreporting their revenue, the Department of Telecommunication (DoT) has decided to conduct special audit of Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications, Vodafone Essar Ltd., Idea. — “DoT to conduct special audit of telecom players - CIOL News”,
- Misreporting is usually associated with under-reporting of Misreporting is the most wide-spread non-exhaustiveness. type. Almost all countries that replied to the UNECE 2005. survey include. — “Misreporting”,
- Satyam chairman may have siphoned off funds from Satyam rather than misreporting it, investigators say Satyam chairman may have siphoned off funds from Satyam rather than misreporting it, investigators say2. — “Satyam chief may have pocketed missing $1 billion”,
- Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett said today he has no plans to sell his company's stake in Goldman Sachs Group Inc. as the investment bank fights civil fraud charges. He defended Goldman Sachs and said there has been "misreporting" about the SEC probe. — “Warren Buffett defends Goldman Sachs, blames "misreporting”,
- This either means the paranormal is unexplainable, as some maintain, or that the data contains too much spurious and misreported material. This whole problem could be summarised as 'misreporting'. It is endemic to the field for. — “Misreporting the paranormal media legends ASSAP”,
- - Understand Your World Brad MacdonaldColumnist. Misreporting Kosovo. December 13, 2007 | From . How the mainstream press has missed the single most important angle to what's happening in Kosovo. Brad Macdonald. — “Misreporting Kosovo | Columns | by the”,
- LONDON (Reuters) - Water company Thames Water said on Thursday it had been fined nearly 10 million pounds by regulator Ofwat for poor customer service and misreporting information. The company said the. — “Thames Water fined for poor service | Reuters”,
- Slovenia under fire for misreporting nuclear plant shutdown. 06-05-2008, 09h25. LJUBLJANA, Slovenia (AFP) Slovenia was caught in a nuclear controversy Thursday after admitting that it wrongly told other countries that a water leak that forced it to shut down a nuclear reactor was only an exercise. — “Slovenia under fire for misreporting nuclear plant shutdown”,
- OLRAC specializes in the implementation of sophisticated quantitative tools in fisheries science and management using a highly critical and pragmatic approach. More examples of the pitfalls associate with the misrecording or misreporting of fishing data. — “More examples of the pitfalls associate with the misrecording”,
- The misreporting arises because understatement of taxable income may itself be a function To the extent that misreporting of income and deductions is a function of the same. — “Are Estimated Tax Elasticities Really Just Tax Evasion”,
- Definition of misreporting in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of misreporting. Pronunciation of misreporting. Translations of misreporting. misreporting synonyms, misreporting antonyms. Information about misreporting in the free online English. — “misreporting - definition of misreporting by the Free Online”,
- Misreporting. Learn about Misreporting on . Get information and videos on Misreporting including articles on paying child support, flu season, flus and more!. — “Misreporting | Answerbag”,
- misreporting. Even managers who cannot sell their shares in the short run. might misreport in order to improve the terms upon which the company. would be able to issue equity to finance new projects or stock acquisitions. the efficiency costs of misreporting and how these costs depend on corporate. — “Last revision: October 2, 2002”, law.harvard.edu
- Report forms part of ongoing investigation into revenue misreporting. India's Department of Telecommunications has received a special audit report on Bharti Airtel Ltd. as part of an investigation into alleged revenue misreporting by telecom companies, a senior DoT official said Thursday. — “India's DoT gets special audit report on Bharti Airtel”,
- Think Again: Misreporting Stem Cell Research. by Chris Mooney. March 25, 2004. Last week some journalists thought they had found a Think Again: Misreporting Stem Cell Research. Think Again: Misreporting Stem Cell Research by Chris Mooney March 25, 2004 Last. — “plwp2 : Message: Think Again: Misreporting Stem Cell Research”,
- One More: USA Today Joins in Misreporting Gardasil. By Sarah Knoploh | March 19, 2010 | 16:05. When the vaccine Gardasil was first introduced, the mainstream media wasted no time falsely touting it as a cure for cervical cancer. The dangerous. — “One More: USA Today Joins in Misreporting Gardasil”,
- In order to estimate the extent of misreporting of the decision rules in both contradicted and undermined by a separate misreporting of the decision rule,. — “Misreporting rules”,
- Harvard Report Documents Media Bias and Misreporting. Harvard Study Documents Media Bias and Misreporting - by Stephen Lendman. This writer's November 2009 article titled "Paid Lying: What Passes for Major Media Journalism" also discussed it in detail, accessed through the following link:. — “SteveLendmanBlog: Harvard Report Documents Media Bias and”,
- Southern Water is facing a fine of £20.3m for misreporting information over the company's performance. — “BBC NEWS | Business | Southern Water facing £20.3m fine”,
related videos for misreporting
- Tally.ERP F-1 Sales ***yses.AVI We at Yesha IT Solutions Pvt Ltd are Tally Partners for all your requirements in and around Tally. With reference from experience we had by interacting with Tally users and implementing the solutions to their requirements and issues we have understood that 75% of the requirements end up by having no solution to dynamic, efficient and presentable MIS reporting from the data inserted in Tally. This has tempted us to develop a solution which can be one point solution all the MIS requirements and issues. Our F1 MIS Reporting tool seamlessly connects with Tally data and enables creating the MIS reports based on the Tally data which can give unbelievable way to access the information from Tally.
- Barclays barred from derivative trading due to misreporting The Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a show-cause notice to Barclays Bank PLC and has directed it not to transact in any offshore derivates instrument (ODIs).
- Mis-reporting Health Stories (Professor David Spiegelhalter) Professor David Spiegelhalter from the University of Cambridge advises against relying on press releases for reporting statistics.
- Beware of Fake Grassroots Campaigns Rachel Maddow shows how opponents are distorting the truth and trying to undermine reform.
- Misreporting temperatures on P4 prescott in everest and speedfan In this demo I run prime95 on an old P4 prescott system while monitoring temps in everest and speedfan. I stop the cpu fan at 40 seconds in the cip, and see what happens.
- BI Journey of Pidilite Pidilite Leverages the 1KEY BI tool from MAIA Intelligence to meet daily information needs of operational level executives.
- Fox News vs. Politico? Steve Doocy Rips 'Left-Wing Blog' Politico for Misreporting Steele Story 'Fox & Friends' host calls out Politico CEO Fred Ryan for incorrectly reporting RNC Chair Michael Steele would not seek reelection and labeled the outlets ideology
- Paul Levinson talks at Fordham Univ about Ron Paul 5 of 5 I deliver a lecture to my "Intro to Communication & Media Studies" class at Fordham University about the media misreporting of Ron Paul ... Part 5: I answer student questions
- Media Psychosis The British media have fallen into a trap of their own making: should they report the truth fairly, or continue with their misrepresentation of the British National Party to obey their NUJ gangmasters? The British press know that the public are waking up to their blatant falsehoods. But as they are forced to continue misreporting, their dilemma is akin to personality breakdown: a true media Psychosis.
- Fox News Misreports Christian Flyer Punished As Hate Speech Several times in June, Fox News falsely claimed that a case that may be reviewed by the US Supreme Court allows the words "marriage" and "natural family" to be punished as "hate speech" in government workplaces. In this video, I provide examples of these erroneous reports and point out the specific errors. The two federal rulings that Fox News erroneously described are from the case of GOOD NEWS EMPLOYEE ASSOCIATION v. HICKS. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling in that case is available at: www.ca9.uscourts.gov The federal district court ruling is at: Finally, this video means I now have TWO DOZEN examples of Fox News Bias on my Fox News Bias YouTube playlist at:
- Mark Levin "It was not expected that the government would effectively ignore the order". Mark Levin "It was not expected that the government would effectively ignore the order". Mark reviews the latest note from Judge Vinson on Obama care calling for "clarification". Judge Vinson rightly warns the government that he is not impressed with their stall tactic and now they have 7 days to act. Mark also points out how the media is misreporting this story and wonders why? Next Mark comments on Senator Sherrod Brown (D) and his comments on the floor about Hitler and Stalin being anti union. Part 1. 3/3/2011
- Paul Levinson talks at Fordham Univ about Ron Paul 1 of 5 I deliver a lecture to my "Intro to Communication & Media Studies" class at Fordham University about the media misreporting of Ron Paul ... Part 1: History of polling ... ABC's misreporting of Ron Paul in May 2007
- Misreporting on Wisconsin by Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz So, the populists on MSNBC are continuing to profile themselves on the events in Wisconsin. No surprise, really, but it is...
- Hey Hey - Be a little open minded people. Theres always more to the story than looking at it from a 2D perspective I'm not saying you shouldn't defend Hey Hey it's Saturday, I'm saying you should be a little open minded in your defense, and be careful not to make yourself look offensive. I loved Hey Hey it's Saturday despite this, and I really hope this drama doesn't hurt its chances of getting renewed. If you really want to see me defend the show go over to my other channel TheDuckClock as I rip into Fox News for misreporting the Skit trying to make the show itself look bad. The article that did indeed attack Robert Downey Jr's performance,
- Tally.ERP9 F-1 MIS Reporting.wmv We at Yesha IT Solutions Pvt Ltd are Tally Partners for all your requirements in and around Tally. With reference from experience we had by interacting with Tally users and implementing the solutions to their requirements and issues we have understood that 75% of the requirements end up by having no solution to dynamic, efficient and presentable MIS reporting from the data inserted in Tally. This has tempted us to develop a solution which can be one point solution all the MIS requirements and issues. Our F1 MIS Reporting tool seamlessly connects with Tally data and enables creating the MIS reports based on the Tally data which can give unbelievable way to access the information from Tally.
- Fox News Anti-Immigrant Spin on DREAM Act and California Victory for Immigrant Equality? 135+ MORE examples of Fox News Bias at When Fox News' supposedly "straight news" program "Special Report" broadcast a story last week on the DREAM Act currently before the US Congress, "Special Report" spun the DREAM Act as a "nightmare," misreported to whom the DREAM Act applies, and, worst of all, reported on the appeal of last week's 7-0 California Supreme Court decision in favor of immigrant equality without ever reporting the unanimous decision for immigrants' rights itself, as I show in this video. The clips of Bret Baier and the Fox News report from Mike Emanuel I used come from a segment broadcast on the program "Special Report with Bret Baier" November 16, 2010 (which I have not been able to find online) The image I show of the Fox News webpage with the September 17, 2010, video titled "The DREAM Act turning into a Nightmare?" is available online at The text of the DREAM Act I show in this video comes from the Library of Congress' THOMAS page at www.thomas.gov The image of the November 15, 2010, California Supreme Court decision in Martinez v. Regents of the University of California comes from the webpage at www.courtinfo.ca.gov The image of the "Special Report with Bret Baier" page I show at the end of the video is available online at
- Obama, Race, Wright, and Misreporting media Is there anything we can learn from what Pastor Wright said? Does America know what he actually said? Has ABC and Fox done a hatch job on the truth? Are people open minded enough to hear the full excerpts and than judge for themselves?
- Paul Levinson talks at Fordham Univ about Ron Paul 2 of 5 I deliver a lecture to my "Intro to Communication & Media Studies" class at Fordham University about the media misreporting of Ron Paul ... Part 2: ABC continues misreporting Ron Paul (early August 2007)
- Glenn Beck This Is How Conspiracy Theories Are Born 9-11 Conspiracy Debunked - FEMA Camps Debunked - Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy theories and Controlled Demolition Myths bunking911.com Discover The Networks - Here's the one thing: When the media completely ignores the biggest fraud in history, conspiracy theories are born. We've told you about the two middle-aged guys with Japanese passports who were stopped by Italian police after trying to enter Switzerland with $134 billion worth of US Treasury bonds. This broke June 1. Since then the under-reporting and misreporting of the story has the bohemian grove-type crowd licking their chops, and they're probably already registering URLs for their next conspiracy Web site. Under-reporting means no facts. No facts means there will be speculation. And speculation ends up looking like this — from a Bloomberg columnist: "Are these would-be smugglers agents of Kim Jong-Il stashing North Korea's cash in a Swiss vault? Bagmen for Nigerian Internet scammers? Was the money meant for terrorists looking to buy nuclear warheads? Is Japan dumping its dollars secretly?" So we know the questions. But what are the facts? There aren't many, but at least 10 reliable news sources are reporting that the bonds are fake. Our Bureau of Public Debt suggests they're bogus and here's the quote from the Treasury: "Based on the picture we've seen via the Internet, the securities are crude fakes." The Internet? Possibly the ...
- Ben Goldacre on MMR, autism and media mendacity on London Tonight Read about the making of here: The doctor behind holds forth about Jeni Barnett, LBC and media misreporting in general. This piece was broadcast on 9 Jan 2009 at 6pm on ITV1's London Tonight. Written and presented by Ben Goldacre Produced by Nick Wallis
- Bill O'Reilly Lies to Bill Maher on Fox News Misreporting Cost of Obama Trip to India? MORE Fox News Bias at When HBO's Bill Maher confronted Fox News' Bill O'Reilly about Fox News' misreporting of the cost of President Barack Obama's trip to India and Asia (at $200 million per day), Bill O'Reilly's answer was so dishonest as to raise the question as to whether he was lying, as I show in this video also using clips from CNN's "Reliable Sources" and Comedy Central's "The Daily Show." The clips of Bill Maher's interview of Bill O'Reilly comes from a segment on the November 5, 2010, broadcast of HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," which is currently available on YouTube at The clip of Fox News anchor Ainsely Earhardt comes from a segment on the November 5, 2010, broadcast of Fox News' "Fox and Friends" (which I have not found online). The clip of Joan Walsh, editor of comes from a segment on the November 7, 2010, broadcast of CNN's Reliable Sources a transcript of which is available at The clips of Jon Stewart and his news montages come from a segment on the November 8, 2010, broadcast of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" which available online at The image of the HBO "Real Time with Bill Maher" webpage I use in my video comes from
- Somalia - What is the real stiory? New modern day pirates running wild or is there something else going on. As we know information is valuable and unfortunately the media does not always report 2 sides of the story. What is really going on and off the coast of Somalia? Is piracy an reaction to conditions that exist now. Who is responsible for theses conditions? Are they being brought to justice? Is the United Nations aware of the illegal fishing and toxic dumping in Somalis waters?. What do you think?
- A Detailed look at Homefront Multiplayer gameplay Clarifications BELOW, READ vvvvv 1) Performance issues have nothing to do with FRAPs. Framerates are poor across the board, there is a 26 page thread on the Homefront forums about it, please take the time to do a little research before making accusations. No FRAPs does not cap your FPS at the framerate you are recording at and has not for a very long time. Framerates in multiplayer without FRAPs vary wildly with many users reporting around 20 regardless of options changed. This is a BAD thing and it is a known issue which KAOS is working on patching. This is beyond dispute, read the forums, you will see it right there. 2) The server was not in fact operating at 400+ ping. As you can clearly see in the score screen, my ping was actually 35. Server browser is misreporting the ping and this is a known issue which is on the agenda for being patched. I had played on that server before with no issues. There are several servers reporting pings in the thousands that are in fact perfectly playable since they are not pinging what the browser says they're pinging. It would be blindingly obvious if I were pinging 400+ in an U3 engine game, it would be unplayable. 3) Texture artifacts had nothing to do with the graphics cards overheating. While this is a symptom of it in certain situations, it had nothing to do with it here. The graphics cards are fine, it was a texture bug caused by FRAPs and is not present when FRAPs is turned off. 4) I am not here to be your personal pat on the ...
- Glenn Beck: Phil Jones Admits No Global Warming for the last 15 years () If you're a Glenn Beck fan like me, check out Glenn Beck did a funny segement about Phil Jones, the former head of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia. In an interview BBC, he stated that there has been no global warming over the past 15 years. Now knowing this, Obama better cut all green jobs and move past this pathetic man-made theory. The debate is over!
- Stogner -Supervisor Mark Church personally costs the taxpayers of San Mateo County $1.1M. Supervisor Mark Church violated oath to serve as Supervisor for four years.He ran for another elected office and won. After winning new job he refused to resign as Supervisor after multiple requests, causing the need for a special election to fill his seat. The cost of that special election is reported to be $1.1 million. This is Mark Church's way of "leading by example". Newspapers are misreporting this story, claiming it is the voter's fault for electing him to his new position. They are also misreporting that the Supervisors are saving $500000 by having a special mail-in election. What I want to know is why he was running for a new position in the first place? Could it be that the new position would double his salary? A great story covering this subject:
- Fox News Says Taxpayers Pay No Taxes? OVER 100 MORE examples of Fox News Bias at If you thought Fox News would try to be more accurate in its business programming where misreporting is more likely to have financial consequences, you'll be disappointed by the false Republican talking point masquerading as news information I heard from Jonathan Hoenig, an Ayn Rand follower and author of "Greed is Good: The Capitalist Pig Guide to Investing," who appeared on the Fox News business program "Cashin' In" this weekend. The Fox News clips in this video come from the program "Cashin' In" broadcast on March 13, 2010 (which I have not been able to find available online). The audio clip of Eric Westervelt's National Public Radio story titled "Greek Workers Strike Over Austerity Plan" comes from the NPR webpage you can find at And, finally, the Social Security OASDI information about the limits on the amount of earnings subject to taxation for a given year that I show in this video comes from the webpage at www.socialsecurity.gov
- Robert Spencer discusses the Fort Hood Jihadist on the Savage Nation The mainstream media has been shamefully misreporting this story as usual. Ideology orthodoxy prevents them from stating the obvious truth: this was a jihadist attack. Robert Spencer lays down the truth on the Savage Nation.
- fuel reduction burning misreporting again This report from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's bushfire inquiry reporter, has some errors, including but not limited to: * The Kilmore East fire started on farmland and ran mostly due southwards through farmland for a distance of several kilometres before crossing the Hume Highway at Clonbinane (1400hrs) and Heathcote junction (1458hrs) Ref: Counsel Assisting final submission, www.royalcommission.vic.gov.au This fire burned 121 people to death * The Murrindindi fire, which destroyed Marysville and killed 40 people, also started on farmland at 88 Wilhelmina Falls Road, adjacent to a 66kV/22kV electricity power line, and ran for at least a kilometre before entering sugar gum plantation and roadside vegetation. [Are the farmers supposed to concrete their fields to prevent fires like this entering forests? Police believe arson is a certain cause of this fire, other may wish to consider evidence suggesting other possible causes, such as powerline sparks.] * Pro-logging advocates are being accurately reported in their repeated and deliberate error of conflating previous intense bushfires with normal fuel reduction burns: they then claim that they clearly witnessed the Black Saturday fires moving slower in "fuel reduced" areas! Goddammit, recent major bushfires are not the same as responsible small autumn mosaic cool burns, and so will have complex and very different effects of subsequent years' fuel loads, depending on bioregion type. * Fire behaviour experts have ...
- misreporting the economy Another example of MSM liberal bias/misreporting the economy
- Israels Right To Exist? Does Israel have the right to exist? Robert Fisk asks "Where is the border?" before answering. Fisk is the Middle East correspondent for the London Independent and has lived there since 1976. This is an excerpt from his Sept. 2010 speech on: Lies, Misreporting and Catastrophe in the Middle East.
- Rachel Maddow Slams News Media For Times Square Bombing UPDATE: Rachel Maddow criticized the media for its misreporting on the Times Square attempted bombing suspect Faisal Shahzad. Maddow cited several examples of misreporting about the bombing attempt and about Shahzad, including where he's from in Pakistan, which organizations he trained with, if any, and what his motives may have been.
- GMA Misreporting 8 15 10 2
- NBC misreports Health care reform cost by 100000% In a segment discussing the Health Care Reform summit hosted by President Obama, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell mis-reports the size of the Democratic Reform Package as "$900 TRILLION dollars over ten years" instead of "$900 BILLION dollars over ten years". NBC backs her up with an identical graphic mis-reporting the same incorrect figure. No correction was ever issued. Not that night nor the next (the MSNBC website *corrected* the video and online text to read only "$1 Trillion", which is STILL wrong, off by only $100 BILLION DOLLARS.) In a story on the cost of Health Care Reform, with Republicans being quoted on-air as saying "We can't afford this", getting the COST of reform correct would seem vitally important, don'tchathink?
- F-1 MIS Reporting We at Yesha IT Solutions Pvt Ltd are Tally Partners for all your requirements in and around Tally. With reference from experience we had by interacting with Tally users and implementing the solutions to their requirements and issues we have understood that 75% of the requirements end up by having no solution to dynamic, efficient and presentable MIS reporting from the data inserted in Tally. This has tempted us to develop a solution which can be one point solution all the MIS requirements and issues. Our F1 MIS Reporting tool seamlessly connects with Tally data and enables creating the MIS reports based on the Tally data which can give unbelievable way to access the information from Tally.
- Chevron In Richmond, Ecuador, Nigeria Gets A Bad Rap zennie2005 - This video presents the message of our blog articles on Chevron in Richmond, Ecuador, and Nigeria, and explains that the real picture is of a company that is routinely mischaracterized as a bad world citizen, when in fact the real bad actors are generally rogue military style terrorist organizations that destroy pipelines, or PetroEcuador, which is protected by Ecuador, or in Richmond, CA, simply a misreporting of Chevron's community activity and a lack of understanding of what would happen if the refinery were not allowed to be upgraded. UPDATE On the Bowoto v. Chevron case, and White Guilt: zennie2005
- Atique Shaikh given training to NBP's staff on MIS reporting format During my service ( 2004 to 2007 ) in National Bank of Pakistan's Head office Karachi; I prepared a consolidate MIS reporting format ( data collection and reporting) and given training to NBP's officer ; and also given training on Credit , Credit Risk and SME Lending to all Credit Officer working in NBP's branches in Pakistan as senior trainer and instructor.
- Paul Levinson talks at Fordham Univ about Ron Paul 4 of 5 I deliver a lecture to my "Intro to Communication & Media Studies" class at Fordham University about the media misreporting of Ron Paul ... Part 4: Hannity & Colmes misreport Ron Paul on Fox News ... reasons behind all of this
- Bush Pardons The Press For Misreporting the Shoe Incident @ BreakRoomLive withMaron and Seder is LIVE weekdays, 3-4pm from the Air America Break Room. Catch comedy sketches, interviews, political and cultural discussions, and interact with hosts and guests live 3pm, MF @ ! BreakRoomLive with Marc Maron and Sam Seder is a production of With 35 days left in office Bush pardons the press for not getting the story straight. The shoes hurled at him were a sign of respect Bush proclaims, so he forgives the press for not reporting the story straight.
- 18.) Alex Jones Radio Show Clip|Activism, Mainstream Media Mis-Reporting 'Swine Flu', Copyright... Activism, Mainstream Media Mis-Reporting 'Swine Flu', Apparent Copyright Claim By Pittsburgh Post Gazette Despite Article Being Shown Under 'Fair-Use' In Up-Loaded Video Causing 'YouTube' Ban-Purge For Major 'Alex Jones' Video Content, & Explanation Of Alex's Use Of Money
- Journalistic Malpractice: Iraq 9/11 and US support of Israel Journalistic Malpractice: Iraq, 9/11 and US support of Israel SEE YouTube VIDEO: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't Mainstream media certainly has not made it easy to understand what motivated the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11. SCANDAL: 9/11 Commissioners Bowed to Pressure to Suppress Main Motive for the 9/11 Attacks. Deceptions Sell Israel to Americans Israeli soldiers often intentionally murder and maim children. Dishonesty about 9/11 motives robs Americans of the freedom to decide for ourselves if we want to put our lives at risk over specific foreign policies. The Gorilla in the Room is US Support for Israel. Mainstream Media, the 9/11 Commission Report, politicians and pundits have all downplayed and/or omitted the fact that the main motive for the 9/11 attacks was outrage over US support of Israel. Here is a rare exception to the suppression, it comes from The Forward:
- Ed Schultz and Lawrence O'Donnell Bias on the WI issue Here's some more misreporting on the Madison protests...
- PharmSoft India's Premier Pharmacy (Medical Store) Management Software The video provides a brief introduction of C-Square's Pharmacy (Medical Store) management Software. The software automates the Accounts, Inventory and MIS reporting needs of a chemist shop. It takes care of VAT, Taxes, Expirty management, Order Management, Claim Management, Payments, Receipts, Customer Relationship Managment. for more information please visit www.c2 Call +91-80-41363266,77 or email: info@c2
twitter about misreporting
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about misreporting
“Original Post: Misreporting the update. Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with He reference's Laurent Haug's blog, where Laurent clarifies. So here's Scoble: Laurent, last night, went back and looked at the”
— Agile Buzz Forum - Misreporting the update,
“Economic Misreporting Matches Iraq War Failures. 05/06/2009 by Gabriel Voiles. Eyeing a new poll that "revealed One Response to "Economic Misreporting Matches Iraq War Failures" FAIR Blog " Blog Archive " Lauding 'Those Who Chose to Look' at”
— FAIR Blog " Blog Archive " Economic Misreporting Matches Iraq,
“See your primary care doctor isn't good enough advice anymore, since not all patients have one, or will follow-up on their own.A workers' compensation”
— Misreporting lab results leads to malpractice | ,
“More PCHR Misreporting. Earlier I brought news of the PCHR (Palestinian Centre for Human Home | Blog | Disengagement | Terror charts | Security maps | Israel size maps”
— More PCHR Misreporting - IRIS Blog, .il
“The academic boycott absentees (correction) | Blog Home Page | Bare-knuckled bias at the NYT " More economics misreporting. Steven M. Warshawsky. The headline on the Reuters story syndicated all over the”
— American Thinker Blog: More economics misreporting,
“Home " Blog - On Target " Mainstream Misreporting: CNN's Gross Distortion Mainstream Misreporting: CNN's Gross Distortion. By Allie Winegar”
— Mainstream Misreporting: CNN's Gross Distortion,
“Windows 7, HP Photosmart C6280. HP Solution Center and Settings menu from the printer both report Cyan cartridge is 2/3 full, but every time I try to print, Windows gives a message saying the cartrid”
— Windows 7 misreporting ink levels from HP Photosmart,
“Bloomberg Continues its Misreporting. On August 13 we posted an ***ysis on this Blog, written by one of our gas and oil We also offered Bloomberg equal space in which they could share their response on the Blog with our readers”
— Blog from Bolivia: Bloomberg Continues its Misreporting,