- Migrations can manage the evolution of a schema used by several physical databases. With migrations, you can describe the transformations in self-contained classes that can be checked into version control systems and executed against. — “Class: ActiveRecord::Migration”,
- Many people exaggerate the scope of the migrations and claim that the flow is escaping to any control. Obviously, international migrations have grown but they are not yet overflowing our societies. — “INTERNATIONAL MIGRATIONS”,
- mitochondrial DNA-based chart of large human migrations. Human migration is physical movement by humans from one area to another, sometimes over long distances or in large groups. — “Human migration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Datatek specializes in migration solutions for both legacy-based and Unix-based systems, including platform, database, and language migrations. — “System Migrations”, datatek-
- Migrations Similar Albums: Crossing the Tracks , Country Songs Old & New , Acoustic , Brand New Strings , Laps in Seven , Lefty's Old Guitar , Big. — “Migrations: Information from ”,
- Migrations™ deals in new and old American Indian and Inuit (Eskimo) art and crafts, and in other antiques and collectibles from the indigenous arts of the Americas. New work is purchased at fair trade prices directly from the makers or from indigenous cooperatives and enterprises. — “Migrations”,
- We've performed thousands of successful email data migrations. Download free planning tools to help ensure a smooth email server migration. — “Email Data Migrations for Rackspace Email”,
- "100 Migrations" Collaborative Workshop and Residency. University of Virginia 11.15.08 Performance of "100 Migrations" 4:00 PM. University Hall. — “100 Migrations”, 100
-  Migrations meant to solve the problem of rolling out changes to your database. By defining the changes to your database schema in Ruby files, development teams can Additionally migrations help to ensure that rolling out changes to fellow developers as well as other. — “Ruby on Rails/ActiveRecord/Migrations - Wikibooks, collection”,
- Ten Lost Tribes, lost tribes of Israel, migrations of Israel, Biblical law, British-Israel, Anglo-Israel, two houses of Israel, Ephraim-Israel, Steven M. Collins, Dr. Stephen E. Jones, Howard B. Rand. — “Informative Resources On The Migrations Of Israel www”,
- Migrations presents a series of contemporary dance performances featuring high profile Events | © Migrations 2004-2010 | Login. Powered by Tiki Wiki/CMS. — “home : migrations”, migrations.ws
- Software Migrations Limited specialises in IBM assembler to C and COBOL Migration and assembler to C migration for embedded systems. — “The Assembler ***ysis and Transformation Specialists”,
- Migrations 12 May - September 2009 (French Polynesia) Migrations 11 Migrations 09 April - June 2008 (Easter Island, Pitcairn, Îles Gambier). — “MIGRATIONS”,
- Great Migrations offers products and services to do VB6-to-C#, VB6-to-.NET, ASP-to-, and Fortran-to-C software migration. — “Great Migrations - Software Migration Tools”,
- The Site is the place to go for tracking your ancestors as they moved. — “”,
- Migrations - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Migrations”,
- Since 1995, clients all over the world have relied on J&C Migrations ("JCM") to convert business critical software applications. "The migration from Wang RPG and COBOL to ACUCOBOL-GT under HP-UX with Oracle enabled us to concentrate on other projects. — “J & C Migrations, Convert Business Software”,
- Migrations Travel and Cruise Centre is a full service travel agency, staffed by four dedicated travel consultants that plan each trip with efficiency, care and cost in mind. "Remember when the journey is as important as the destination, don't. — “Migrations Travel and Cruise Centre: Home Page”, migrationstravel.ca
- National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations is a seven-part global television event that takes viewers around the world on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. — “YouTube - Great Migrations”,
- Migrations is a simple utility inspired by its Ruby on Rails counterpart that makes working with database changes a lot easier to development teams. A Database Utilities helper is included to make your migrations code a lot cleaner. Edit. — “Wiki | CodeIgniter”,
- An application for standardizing and safely migrating database schemas from one version to another. Clean migration indicators to allow understanding of which delta migrations failed and whether or not to prevent further migrations until human intervention has taken place in case of bad. — “Database Migration - Migrations”,
- Migrations. Migrations are a convenient way for you to alter your Migrations are stored in files in db/migrate, one for each migration class. — “Ruby on Rails Guides: Migrations”,
related images for migrations
- légendes comme cet exemple des migrations résidentielles La première carte donne la vue d ensemble la deuxième permet d ***yser le cas de Valenciennes en détail Terminons en évoquant une partie plus utilitaire
- but as you see here the Angles were from the lower Jutland peninsula http homepages udayton edu ~schuerwc Germanic Migrations jpg
- germ migrations jpg
- cover Migrations 770 jpg
- Emportés par la foule Tout mouvement de quelque nature qu il soit est créateur Edgar Poe
- because it s a small project and we haven t deployed yet But it does keep the migrations much cleaner and easier to understand Conflicting migrations Anyone ever have this happen Chances are if you ve worked on a project with more than a couple developers you re going to get conflicting migrations checked into your source control And the more developers you have
- Copyright 1972 Rosemary Grimble Author of Migrations Myth and Magic from the Gilbert Islands Routledge Kegan Paul London and Boston 1972
- Trackback URL for this post http www borealbirds org blog wp trackback php p=149 The world s last great animal migrations have recently gotten some attention in several scientific papers and resulting media Of course the Boreal is one of these last places on earth
- MigrationsTo486 jpg
- Cover Table of contents
- to Maryland from Wales and Elizabeth Wright who emigrated from Scotland were married in 1671 and appear to be direct ancestors on both the Pruiett and Parker sides of our family Family Migrations
- Click to enlarge
- migrations jpg
- map410migrations jpg
- Encyclopaedia Judaica 1971 Migrations col 1521 1522
- Map showing the french region c 600 C E See full size map Map showing the migration of the Barbarians See full size map
- Le patron de mon père est japonais ma tante a épousé un mexicain et ils sont partis la bas dans ma rue il y a un Algérien et un Marocain Brassage des peuples Famille portugaise Migrations
- Migrations Jake Messing
- The Migrations 2nd to 5th century simplified migrations During the 5th century as the Western Roman Empire lost military strength and political cohesion numerous Germanic peoples under
- After having traced the Israelites way along the Silk Road through Afghanistan Kashmir India Myanmar China we might consider the possibility that they went further east
- Click to Enlarge
- recklesscar jpg
- L Armorique celtique
- The NBAF is the one of the premier national and international celebrations of the art
- qui maintiennent le continent africain en marge du développement des associations membres du Réseau euroafricain sur les migrations se mobilisent et lancent une caravane d événements font=MachineScript size=28 color= 8A2BE2 République démocratique du Congo 4 septembre 2008
- Display Maple Chalkboard Glass Photo Courtney Frisse Migrations Brooch Series in display Dimensions Each panel 9 L x 18 W x 7 8 D
- WorldMapMigrations1 jpg
- talk 19 42 23 December 2007 UTC And why are they included here And they seem to migrate from a place to the north with proto celts in the other side migration zoom migrations Historical Atlas of the Celtic World by Angus Konstam Megistias talk 20 07 23 December 2007 UTC Depends who is the author of the map and when Maybe he has relied on
- Groupe Carlin International© Contact Presse Maryline Julie Groupe Carlin International
- Hellen Migrations To West Anatolia
- Of course not every migration approach described here makes sense for each legacy system This primarily depends on your aims and therefore on the estimate of what must be
- Zen JPG
- after all Australia was easier to reach than America We simply don t know and there are still many more discoveries to be made before a halfway convincing answer will present itself
- A think the last movement they made was from here migration illyrian All these genetic studies seem to point out that most of ancient Europe or at least the balkans and environs were autocthonous in a way I would go for culture language and
- Mérimdé El Omari Fayoum 5400 4300 BC Bouto Maadi 4000 BC 3300 BC Migrations des peuples africains cf C A Diop Nations nègres et Culture
- migrations box jpg
- Bonne idée Ou alors un truc dans ce genre Qui est joli aussi bien que les migrations ne prennent pas tout à fait le même sens
- migrations 01 jpg
- WorldMapMigrations2 jpg
related videos for migrations
- Lemming Migration Along the Norwegian Coast () If all of your friends jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you? If you happen to be a lemming, unfortunately, the answer is a resounding "YES." **************Related Links************** Lemming - Rodent - Norway - FREE NEWSLETTERS -
- Great Migrations: Crab Dance After mating in the forest, red crab females descend down tall cliffs into the sea where they release their eggs. .au/great-migrations
- XenApp Citrix datastore - migration tools clip www.xenappexpertin30 Once you are supremely confident moving XenApp servers from one datastore (farm) to another, you are all set take on Citrix upgrades and migrations without damaging your prod farm. Use the latest migration tools to populate your newly-created farm, just like the pros. I have chosen to use SQL Server as the database platform, as that's the one you are mostly likely to meet in your enterprise
- ZeXtras Migration Tool version 1.0.X Installation tutorial ZeXtras Migration Tool version 1.0.X Installation tutorial video In this video you'll learn how to download, unpack and install the ZeXtras Migration Tool for Zimbra, and how to check if the installation was successful. See how easy it is to install the ZeXtras Migration Tool, the best tool for Zimbra-to-Zimbra migrations, on your Zimbra server! Provide your users with the best Zimbra experience available, and push your Zimbra server beyond its limits! Check out for more informations about this FREE tool. Join the community at http
- Sudan drought causes mass migration - 09 Oct 09 While diplomats bicker over global warming, the people of Sudan are bracing themselves for more severe droughts. When they come, agriculture collapses, forcing mass migrations, and conflict over dwindling food and water supplies. Al Jazeera's Mohamed Vall travelled to a village in Northern Darfur to take a closer look at the problem.
- Great migrations: Born to move Every day, millions of creatures are born into a life on the march, on the wing, on the run. They are migrants. Born to move. From the tiniest butterflies to the largest wildebeest, life itself hinges on these travelers' ability to get up and go. Born to Move spans the globe, revealing four of the most remarkable animal movements: Sperm Whales travelling over a million miles in a lifetime; Red Crabs overcoming horrific obstacles on a daily basis; Monarch Butterflies taking four generations to cross a continent; and Wildebeest, every year rising above the gaping jaws of ravenous crocodiles. National Geographics GREAT MIGRATIONS reveals these spectacular, surprising and inspiring stories in unprecedented fashion. This 3 year production, filmed around the globe with cutting-edge technology delivers gripping stories of birth, death, struggle and renewal. Truly the most moving stories on earth
- Hermit Crab Migration Hermit Crab Migration This morning I received an urgent telephone call from my good friend Pam Gaffin. She was terribly excited about an event that was happening before her eyes. Pam told me it was a migration of soldier crabs also called hermit crabs and there were millions and millions of them she likened it to the migrations of Serengeti. I didn't need to hear anymore, I loaded my car with cameras and was out the door. Pam told me that this began this morning at sunrise at Nanny point near Concordia. I have heard about this migration for years and knew that it occurred in August, I can't tell you how happy I am that Pam called. Pam you're my hero.
- Jocelyn Pook - Migrations cerebral track from the famous Mansion scene in "Eyes Wide Shut"
- Amazing red crab migration (HD) Clip from the IMAX film "Amazing Journeys". The red crab is by far the most obvious of the 14 species of land crabs on Christmas Island. Every year over 150 million red crabs move from inland shelters to the shore for their annual breeding season. This occurs at the beginning of the wet season (usually October/November). The main migration can last up to 18 days. Masses of crabs gather into broad columns as they move toward the coast, climbing down high inland cliff faces, and over or around all obstacles in their way, following routes used year after year for both downward and return migrations. Movement peaks in the early morning and late afternoons when it is cooler and there is more shade. Because if caught in open areas, in unshaded heat, the crabs soon lose body water and die. Christmas Island is a small Australian-owned territory located in the Indian Ocean, approximately 300 miles south of Jakarta, Indonesia. A small population of 1600 residents live on the area of 50 square miles.
- The Indo-European Migrations (Volgrind - Ancestral Migration) A historical music video documenting the Indo-European migrations. Music: "Ancestral Migration" by Volgrind. This is the true story of how one region's people have affected the entire planet.
- Videographic: Migration The Economist reports on how immigrants help both the countries they leave and those to which they move. Added to in October 2009
- National Geographic's 'Great Migrations' - Behind the Scenes Starting in 2007, National Geographic crews dispersed all over the planet to film the most amazing and unique animal migration stories ever told. Over the 2 years, the crew spent 350 hours in trees, 500 hours in blinds and 400 hours underwater. This behind-the-scenes story takes you to the depths of the sea and the far corners of the earth as you experience the dangers, difficulties and adventures of a National Geographic Cameraman. Read more:
- Seyla Benhabib: Migrations and Human Rights Benhabib: «When you come to the land of 'Another' and your intentions are peaceful, you have a moral and legal claim to be able to stay there. But whether you are permitted to stay when the danger is past, whether you can actually be a member of that society, is a sovereign claim. Citizenship entails being able to fulfil certain kinds of qualifications and conditions if you are a foreigner. There must be an open, transparent, consistent way for the stranger to become a member of a state.»
- Zebra Migration Spoof Great Migrations Starts SUN NOV 7 8P et/pt A few National Geographic Channel employees were inspired by Great Migrations in their own unique way... You've seen how we migrate here at NG Headquarters. Now show us your Great Migrations. Upload your version as a video response!
- Winged Migration - Ταξιδιάρικα πουλιά Winged Migration is a 2001 documentary film directed by Jacques Cluzaud, Michel Debats and Jacques Perrin, who was also one of the writers and narrators, showcasing the immense journeys routinely made by birds during their migrations. The movie was shot over the course of four years on all seven continents. Shot using in-flight cameras, most of the footage is aerial, and the viewer appears to be flying alongside birds of successive species, especially Canada geese. They traverse every kind of weather and landscape, covering vast distances in a flight for survival. The filmmakers exposed over 590 miles of film to create an 89-minute piece. In one case, two months of filming in one location was edited down to less than one minute in the final film.
- DjangoCon 2012 - Andrew Godwin "Models and Migrations and Schemas - oh my!"
- VMware Training - Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migrations with the VMware vCenter Converter Using the VMware vCenter Converter to migrate a physical workstation to a Virtual Machine running on the VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi). Download course compendium at:
- Great Migrations: Millions of Crab Babies Red crab larvae hatch and head for dry land, covering Christmas Island's shores in delicate little crablings. .au/great-migrations
- FUTURE NATURE "COSTA RICA MIGRATION" Part 2 of 3 While following Amateurus for Future Nature, we ended up in the jewel of the equator, Costa Rica. We trailed the pod from the sunken seas to the highest mountain tops, surrounded by a volcanic skyline. Migrations is a three-part series of behind-the-scenes footage from Future Nature, The Element Am Video. Shot on location in Mallorca, Costa Rica, and the Basque Country in Spain, this raw footage offers an in-depth look at Amateurus, the amateur skateboarder. Migrations stars Boo Johnson, Evan Smith, Julian Davidson, Madars Apse, and Nick Garcia. Filmed by: Cole Mathews Marc Falkenstien Mark Stewart
- Laravel Tutorial Part 2 - Migrations and Artisan This is my Laravel Tutorial Part 2 - Migrations and Artisan video to introduce you into creating migrations using Artisan in order to manage your database by writing PHP instead of SQL. We'll be using the Schema Builder and Fluent Query Builder to interact with our database using Laravels migrations. You can download any related final source code for my video tutorials at my website:
- Christmas Island Red Crab Migration 2010 Short video of Crabs on Christmas Island at Ethel Beach. Video was taken on 30th November 2010. Camera used was a Sony Alpha 55.
- FUTURE NATURE "MALLORCA MIGRATION" Part 1 of 3 Mallorca, the Spanish island in the Mediterranean was the first of many stops while filming for Future Nature. This is a behind-the-scenes look at what we captured while stalked these animals through the coastline, mountains, and into the plazas. Migrations is a three-part series of behind-the-scenes footage from Future Nature, The Element Am Video. Shot on location in Mallorca, Costa Rica, and the Basque Country in Spain, this raw footage offers an in-depth look at Amateurus, the amateur skateboarder. Migrations stars Boo Johnson, Evan Smith, Julian Davidson, Madars Apse, and Nick Garcia. Filmed by: Cole Mathews Marc Falkenstien Mark Stewart
- Wildebeest Migration Wildebeest in the millions make their annual migration through East Africa.
- FUTURE NATURE "BASQUE MIGRATION" Part 3 of 3 The final location of this exodus was the northern providence of Spain, known as Basque Country. We stalked Amateurus from Bilbao to Madrid, and everywhere in between. Migrations is a three-part series of behind-the-scenes footage from Future Nature, The Element Am Video. Shot on location in Mallorca, Costa Rica, and the Basque Country in Spain, this raw footage offers an in-depth look at Amateurus, the amateur skateboarder. Migrations stars Boo Johnson, Evan Smith, Julian Davidson, Madars Apse, and Nick Garcia. Filmed by: Cole Mathews Marc Falkenstien
- Great Migrations on National Geographic Channel Three years in the making. The most ambitious endeavor in National Geographic's 122 year history. They move as millions to survive as one. National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations is a seven-part global programming event that takes viewers around the world on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. Shot from land and air, in trees and cliff-blinds, on ice floes and underwater, Great Migrations tells the formidable, powerful stories of many of the planet's species and their movements, while revealing new scientific discoveries with breathtaking high-definition clarity. Coming this November 2010 on the National Geographic Channel!
- Cakephp Blog Tutorial Part 14 - Migrations / Schemas In this cakephp tutorial we use cakephp's schemas which work like ruby on rails's migrations. They allow us to manage our database using php instead of sql. You can download the sourcecode for this video at www.andrews-custom-web-
- Great Migrations Move or die. Survive as one. National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations gives the word "move" a whole new meaning. This seven-part global programming event takes viewers around the world on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. Shot from land and air, in trees and cliff-blinds, on ice floes and underwater, Great Migrations tells the formidable stories of many of the planet's species and their movements, while revealing new scientific discoveries with breathtaking high-definition clarity. The miraculous red crab migration on Christmas Island. Flying foxes in Australia and army ants in Costa Rica. Wildebeest, great white sharks, zebra and Mali elephants. Microscopic plankton and jellyfish in Indonesia. The first radio transmitter attached to a monarch butterfly. The first film crew on the ground in Sudan in 25 years, there to capture the migration of the white-eared kob. The beauty of these stories is underscored by new knowledge of these species' fragile existence and their life-and-death quest for survival in an ever-changing world. The all-National Geographic Great Migrations team spent two and a half years in the field, travelling 670000 kilometres in 120 countries and all seven continents to bring this spectacular first-of-its-kind production to life. .au
- reTHINK Migration Part II of II Conclusion of a two part series that tells the story of two villagers who break free from the baron's taxes in the Town of Orrible and flee to the wonderful town of DB2 where they flourish. Visit /breakfree to learn how hundreds of Oracle database customers have moved to DB2 and lowered costs while improving performance. Read the blog @
- National Geographic "The Great Migration" (1 series) voice Tarkan
- Lobster Migration scene - From the Trials of life Amazing footage of spiny lobsters migrating in the Caribbean, narrated by David Attenborough............ For the complete audio track with no voice-overs see my upload - "George Fenton - March of the lobsters"
- COD Black Ops - 5 Host Migrations There were 5 host migrations in this game! I just called out the dogs and I had a chopper gunner pending! I avoided jury duty because of my school schedule!
- National Geographic's Great Migrations Great herds of zebra thundering across the African plain...fragile butterflies traveling unbelievable distances...family groups of whales coursing through the waves. Many kinds of animals make annual migrations, and their stories reveal incredible strength and will to survive. These treks are magnificently documented in Great Migrations, the children's illustrated companion to the upcoming 7-hour National Geographic television special of the same name. www.booklounge.ca There is also a magnificent adult book where the Great Migrations are portrayed in vivid color and unflinching candor, a companion to the 7-hour HD epic television event from National Geographic. www.booklounge.ca
- MCITP 70-640: Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT) ADMT is used to quickly move objects around in your forest. It is used during migrations or when you need to move users between domains during restructures or job changes. This video looks at how to install and use ADMT. Handout Installing ADMT Before installing ADMT, it is worth downloading the ADMT guide (see link below). The guide will show you which installs are supported. If you download the latest version of ADMT or SQL express you may have install problems and need to implement a workaround. Reading this guide will tell you which combination of software will work. Although possible, it is not recommended to install ADMT on a Domain Controller. The install itself may not work correctly and a workaround many need to be implemented in order to get ADMT to work correctly. Inter-Forest Migration This is when objects are being moved/copied between domains in different forests. The forest can be connected by any valid trust. Intra-Forest Migration This is when the objects are being moved/copied between domains that are in the same forest. Sid History A Sid is a unique number that every object in Active Directory has. When ADMT moves an object it essentially creates a new object in the target domain with the same properties. When a user is moved or copied, the user will have a different Sid than the old user. Because the new user has a different Sid, it will not be able to access any of the resources the old Sid had. Sid history allows ...
- TEDxAldeburgh - Kathy Hinde - Piano Migrations Using her work as starting point, Kathy explores the connections between music and nature as well as collaborative online music generation based around bird-watching! Kathy Hinde's interdisciplinary approach combines different art forms frequently through collaborations with other practitioners, partnerships with scientists, and input from the audience. She has created video and sound for theatre and live art performances alongside creating installations and site specific work. She has shown work across Europe, Scandinavia, China, Pakistan, Colombia and Brazil. Kathy has created interactive visual environments that are responsive to live situations and her video work frequently moves away from the screen. Her musical interests embrace various strategies of improvisation, generative systems, and unconventional notation alongside exploring the use of technology and automata in live performance. Previous collaborators are many and include: musicians Joanna MacGregor, Joby Burgess, Maja Ratkje, Hild Sofie Tafjord, Sabine Vogel, and Andrea Neumann; audio-visual artist i am the mighty jungulator; sound artists Daniel Skoglund and Tom Bugs; dancer/choreographers Lotta Melin, Subathra Subramaniam and Jin Xing; composers Stephen Montague, Gabriel Prokofiev, Graham Fitkin, Max De Wardener and most recently collaborated with composer Will Gregory of the duo Goldfrapp by creating visuals for Gregory's new Opera "Piccard in Space". She is part of the NIP collective, Polar Produce and ...
- Great Migrations - Animals on the Move Premiering in Malaysia, National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations is the state-of-the-art seven-part global television event that strives to takes viewers on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. SwitchUp.tv caught up with Director of Photography Bob Poole to get the low down of this exciting new series.
- 1000000's of Hermit Crabs Migration (Soilder Crabs) @SugSean This morning I received an urgent telephone call from my good friend Pam Gaffin. She was terribly excited about an event that was happening before her eyes. Pam told me it was a migration of soldier crabs also called hermit crabs and there were millions and millions of them she likened it to the migrations of Serengeti. I didn't need to hear anymore, I loaded my car with cameras and was out the door. Pam told me that this began this morning at sunrise at Nanny point near Concordia. I have heard about this migration for years and knew that it occurred in August, I can't tell you how happy I am that Pam called. Pam you're my hero. — at Nanny Point, St. John, USVI.
- Dominican Identity and Migrations to la Hispaniola MUSEUM OF THE NATIONAL CENTER OF AFRO AMERICAN ARTS. FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2008. ROXBURY, BOSTON. The film titled Dominican Identity and Migration to Hispaniola produced by Hostos Community College Director of Public Relations, Nestor Montilla. Watch Clairemese Montero as she interviews Nestor Montilla about the roots of international migrations to Hispaniola, and how these groups have contributed to the multicultural richness and ethnic mixture of the Dominican Republic, including African descendants from the United States and Haitians. www.BostonLatino.Tv
- Monarch butterfly - amazing migration Travel on the wings of the monarch to their overwintering sites in Michoacan, Mexico.
- 2/4 National Geographic : Great Migrations ~ Feast Or Famine Episode. HD No Copyright Infringement Intended. ~ All Rights Belong To National Geographic. National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations is a global television event that takes viewers around the world on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. Shot from land and air, in trees and cliff-blinds, on ice floes and underwater, Great Migrations tells the formidable, powerful stories of many of the planet's species and their movements, while revealing new scientific discoveries with breathtaking high-definition clarity.
- Christine Fellows - Migrations Paper Anniversary 2005
- Great Migrations: Red Crab Marathon Crab males endure a harrowing journey towards sea -- facing yellow crazy ants and traffic along the way. .au/great-migrations
twitter about migrations
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about migrations
“Blog. The Hobo Migration Generator. Posted by Tom | July 6, 2007 34 Responses. Right back at the start of the Hobo project we made writing migrations a little easier. We made it so you didn't So when writing migrations gets you down, know that just around the corner is a whole new”
— Hobo - The web app builder for Rails,
“If you've worked with Microsoft Exchange for any reasonable length of time, it's fairly likely that you've had to be involved in an Exchange migration. The worst kind of Exchange”
— Preserving Nickname Cache in Exchange Migrations - blog,
“In this base line it is included everything up until revision 307. So when you have done this, you need to apply the latest migrations that are missing up until 325 which we created above. The harder migrations. One important concept with migrations is that you can't just think about the schema”
— Dazed & Confused " Migrations for Java, blog.f12.no
“Blog is about eco-friendly and green news in the fast moving world of today. At Keetsa, we promote the eco-friendly products and people through our blog”
— migrations | Keetsa Mattress Store – Keetsa! Blog – Eco,
“Animal Fact Guide's Wildlife blog features amazing animal photos, videos, and news. Home " Wildlife Blog " Great Migrations on National Geographic Channel”
— Great Migrations on National Geographic Channel " Animal Fact,
“die Schäden, die der Klimawandel auf Vögel hat, postet auf dem Migrations-Blog der Ornithologe Dan von der Cornell Universität, über das illegale Abholzen von Wäldern wiederum blue [ ] By: Readers Edition " Tausend Stimmen zur Umwelt - Bürgerjournalismus weltweit on October 16, 2007”
— Blog Action Day – Environment " Migrations,
“Get involved in the developerWorks community by participating in discussion forums. This forum is aimed at pre-sales technical specialists and post-sales migrations services”
— developerWorks : Tivoli : IBM Tivoli Output Manager Pre-sales,
“Inside NGC Blog explores exciting new topics with entries by producers, staff, and even those featured in the shows. Each participant in the Great Migrations blog carnival discusses the series within the context of their specialty and experiences, bringing in-depth perspective that will make you”
— Inside NGC Blog - National Geographic Channel,
“We offer migration solutions for web applications. Our last development is an integrated migration system for multiple forum systems to Kunena (bef”
— Forum Migrations | Forum Migrations, forum-