- Definition of menopausal in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of menopausal. Pronunciation of menopausal. Translations of menopausal. menopausal synonyms, menopausal antonyms. Information about menopausal in the free online English dictionary and. — “menopausal - definition of menopausal by the Free Online”,
- Hot flashes occur in about 75 percent of menopausal women in the United States. The flashes most often begin in the perimenopausal period, although in some women they do not begin until after menopause. Hot flashes are almost always due to the. — “Menopausal hot flashes”,
- List of 13 disease causes of Post-menopausal bleeding, patient stories, diagnostic guides. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or symptoms for Post-menopausal bleeding. — “Post-menopausal bleeding - ”,
- successful treatment of menopausal symptoms involves patient self-assessment and patient appear to have worse symptomatology than age-appropriate, naturally menopausal women. 10. — “New Interventions for Menopausal Symptoms”, nia.nih.gov
- The need for testing is seen in the situation of two menopausal women having similar symptoms but one with elevated estrogens (or an imbalance of estrogens) and the other with low estrogens. Many peri- or post-menopausal women with clinical signs of hypothyroidism, such as. — “Diagnose-Me: Condition: Progesterone Low or Estrogen Dominance”, diagnose-
- It is important to examine the claim that herbal remedies help relieve menopausal symptoms. Some botanical sources, referred to as phytoestrogens, do not simply The cultural context within which a woman lives can have a significant impact on the way she experiences the menopausal transition. — “Menopause - Wikipedia”,
- Menopausal symptoms affect about 70% of women approaching menopause. Particularly common in women undergoing the menopausal transition, chronic fatigue can have a drastic impact on daily life, putting a strain on relationships, work productivity, and quality of life. — “34 Menopause Symptoms - Learn all about each menopausal symptom”, 34-menopause-
- Monograph 1: Menopausal Health: An Overview and Short-term Benefits To maintain optimal health, menopausal women must make informed choices. — “ANA Continuing Education | Menopause Health Educators Program”,
- Menopausal bleeding can occur due to various reasons that may range from minor to serious concerns. The following article will discuss some menopausal bleeding causes and their treatment. Menopausal Bleeding. — “Menopausal Bleeding”,
- Definition of menopausal in the Medical Dictionary. menopausal explanation. Information about menopausal in Free online English dictionary. What is menopausal? Meaning of menopausal medical term. What does menopausal mean?. — “menopausal - definition of menopausal in the Medical”, medical-
- Menopause symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, abnormal vaginal bleeding, vaginal itching, dryness, and pain, urinary symptoms, weight gain, acne, skin texture changes, and mood changes. The menopausal transition starts with varying menstrual cycle length and ends with the. — “Menopause (Perimenopause) Symptoms and Treatments on”,
- Menopausal hormone use (sometimes referred to as hormone replacement therapy or postmenopausal hormone use) involves taking either estrogen alone or estrogen in combination with progesterone or progestin, a synthetic hormone with effects similar to those of progesterone (see Question 2). — “Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Use and Cancer”, cancer.gov
- "Cold-turkey" menopause that is the result of being taken off menopausal hormone therapy (for example, after a diagnosis of breast cancer). Especially if you were already post-menopausal and have to go "cold-turkey" off HRT, you can feel miserable. — “Managing Menopausal Symptoms”,
- Post menopausal bleeding can occur for a number of reasons, the most common of which is hormone replacement therapy. There are many other reasons why a woman would experience post menopausal bleeding when not undergoing hormone replacement therapy. — “Bleeding Post Menopause”,
- Menopausal hormone therapy once seemed the answer for many of the conditions as the use of menopausal hormone therapy. Women on an intervention. — “Facts About Menopausal Hormone Therapy”, nhlbi.nih.gov
- This fact sheet will provide information on menopausal symptoms and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) based on findings from a 2005 National Institutes of Health State-of-the-Science conference on the management of menopause-related. — “Menopausal Symptoms and CAM [NCCAM Backgrounder]”, nccam.nih.gov
- Guide To Menopausal Symptoms & Signs - Learn about menopausal symptoms & menopause signs, and what you need to know to help you manage perimenopause and menapause. — “Home-Menopausal Symptoms Guide”, menopausal-symptoms-
- Many pre-menopausal women wonder whether menopausal fat is inevitable once you enter this phase in your life, as a result of the hormonal changes associated with the process of menopause. It's certain that you are not the only one who needs an. — “How to Avoid Menopausal Fat”,
- It is recommended that HRT is only used as a short-term treatment to relieve menopausal symptoms, and that treatment is reviewed at least annually. A range of complementary' medical treatments are also widely in use to relieve menopausal symptoms. — “The menopause”,
- It is important to examine the claim that herbal remedies help relieve menopausal symptoms. Some botanical sources, referred to as phytoestrogens, do not simply The cultural context within which a woman lives can have a significant impact on the way she experiences the menopausal transition. — “menopause: Definition from ”,
- Dr. Nosanchuk, a specialist in the treatment of menopausal symptoms, defines and discusses menopausal symptoms and treatment options. — “Menopausal Symptoms & Treatment; Menopause Specialist”,
- Menopausal definition, of, pertaining to, or characteristic of menopause. See more. — “Menopausal | Define Menopausal at ”,
related videos for menopausal
- How to Relieve Menopause Symptoms : How to Relieve Insomnia in Menopause How to relieve insomnia in menopause in this free medical video. Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- jack menopause commercial new jack spot + crazy lady = best ever
- Pregnancy & Menopause : Pre-Menopausal Symptoms The most common pre-menopausal symptoms are changes in the menstrual cycle, whether it be more frequent or less frequent, and hot flashes. Find out what to expect when approaching menopause with information from a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist in this free video on women's health. Expert: Dr. Josh Vogel Contact: Bio: Dr. Joshua Vogel has been a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist for more than 13 years. Filmmaker: Reel Media LLC
- How to Relieve Menopause Symptoms : Hormonal Replacement Therapy for Menopause Learn about hormonal replacement therapy for menopause in this free medical video. Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Yoga Poses for Menstruating, Menopausal, or Pregnant Women : Prenatal Yoga Squat Position for Pregnant Women Learn how to do the squat prenatal yoga position for pregnant women in this free how-to video about yoga for pregnant women.
- Menopausal Miracle - Black Cohosh This video describes a menopausal miracle - Black Cohosh, a great herbal remedy for the relif of hot flushes, irritability and other menopausal symptoms.
- Hot Flashes Menopause www.BetterGuide4 Natural Menoupause only simple technique for a safe & easy relief Imagine You Can Stop Weight Gain, Balance Mood Swings, Reduce Hot Flushes and Sleep Like a Baby Without Any HRT ! No chemicals, no bio-identical hormones, no side effects. Naturally relieves mood swings, hot flushes and night sweats. Speeds your metabolism to control menopause weight gain. Helps you sleep well and feel energetic again! Menopause Acupressure Helps You To Feel Better Naturally Without Any Risk To Your Health The 2 secret acupressure points that will make you sleep like a baby, without medication www.BetterGuide4
- 2 Faces of Menopause~ Ugly Warning! Remove MEN and Small Children From the Room. This Might Get UGLY!
- Cybill Shepherd - The Menopause Blues - Sept 2004
- Menopause Hot Flashes treatments hot flash relief Flash Eez Flash-eez finger bands gently exert pressure on acupressure points on your pinky to relieve hot flashes. Conveniently reusable for multiple uses. Flash-eez looks like a band aid so they can be worn discreetly anytime and anywhere. Ideal for women and men. One size fits all! YOU can obtain the power of all natural state of Chi with our exclusive ionization process to help release your body's electromagnetic energy, that causes Hot Flashes. This formulated process is what separates the Flash-Eez Finger Band from all other Hot Flash Remedies. "Chi" circulates in the body along twelve major energy pathways called meridians. Each one is linked to a specific organ and body electrical system. According to ancient oriental Yin-Yang theory, it is believed that one has achieved the state of Chi (bio-energy) when your body's negative (Yin) and positive (Yang) energies are in balance. Chi, according to tradition, has been described as the natural vital force that allows body and mind to perform to its fullest potential.
- How to Relieve Menopause Symptoms : Diet & Vitamins for Menopause Relief Learn about diet and vitamins for menopause relief in this free medical video. Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Male Menopause Have you ever typed symptoms you've been experiencing into Google, only to find out you may have a disease or condition you didn't even know?! Well, it turns out I'm experiencing menopause at the tender age of 21.
- How to avoid menopausal weight gain How to avoid menopausal weight gain You don't have to gain weight as a result of menopause, even though so many women do. Dietician and author Elizabeth Somer explains how to avoid weight gain after menopause.
- Austin Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women With Menopause Mike Clark, Director of Education & Research for Austin Medical Clinic, NBH Lifetime Health, explains the benefits of natural hormones, such as Progesterone to help women who are menopausal.
- Menopause - Treatment Options (Part 2) About the Video: Menopause is a natural transition in a womans life, not a medical problem. However, many women have a tough time with menopausal symptoms and are looking for safe and effective ways to get relief. In this two-part interview with Dr. May Blanchard, viewers will learn the latest information about menopause and have some of the myths surrounding this life transition dispelled. Specific topics covered in part two of this two-part interview include: Ways to alleviate menopause symptoms Hormone replacement therapy Natural estrogens Estrogen patches and creams Diet & exercise About the Expert: Dr. May Blanchard is an OB/GYN at the University of Maryland Medical Center and an assistant professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Related Links: Menopause - Treatment Options (Part 1) Dr. May Blanchard www.umm.edu UMMC Center for Women's Health www.umm.edu Overview: General Obstetrics and Gynecology www.umm.edu
- How to Relieve Menopause Symptoms : How to Do Breathing Exercises for Menopause How to do breathing exercises for menopause in this free medical video. Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- How to Relieve Menopause Symptoms : Exercising for Menopause Relief Learn about exercising for menopause relief in this free medical video. Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- 12 Days of a Menopausal Christmas Original lyrics to the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" as sung the way only a woman in menopause can sing it!
- Menopause Symptoms and Caffeine Use Learn how caffeine impacts breast tenderness, bloating and PMS symptoms. Go to www.360 for more information.
- Understanding Menopause (Menopause #1) Every woman goes through it, yet many don't discuss this natural time of life. Learn more about menopause in this video.
- Menopause Hot Flash Treatment with Flash Eez Menopause Hot Flash Flashes treatment The Flash-eez Finger Band is a revolutionary new product which provides hot flashes treatment and night sweats treatment, for both men and women. Our product works by using its unique, all natural material. Flash-eez is one-size-fits-all; an ideal fit for both men and women. The band is 100% safe, is available over-the-counter, and has no side-effects. For more information on how Flash-Eez is the perfect replacement for other hot flashes treatment, hot flash remedies, and night sweats treatment for hot flashes
- Woman's Health- PMS, Hormone Imbalances, Menstruation, PCOS, Menopause, Ep128 Learn how to balance hormones naturally through your diet to relieve symptoms of PMS, Menopause, Hormone Imbalances, PCOS, etc.. FREE Juices & Smoothies Recipe eBook Health & Wellness Coaching http 10-Day Juice Fasting Program: Website: Blog Facebook: Twitter: Donations: To learn more about the Raw Food Diet and individual, group or donation based coaching to lose weight, have more energy and get healthy, go to: -
- Menopausal Women If she had just said sorry all this could have been avoided.
- Menopause & Middle Aged Woman Cartoons This is the new, updated authorized version of this popular video from the author and singer of the song, Lisa Koch and the cartoonist, Dee Adams. Visit both websites to see and hear more! http (sorry about the blurry cartoons. I used windows movie maker and I can only say they weren't blurry when I put them in there!)
- GLOBAL WARMING: The Menopause Song CHICK the comedian has finally discovered the REAL cause of GLOBAL WARMING!
- New Perspectives on Menopausal Hormones and Heart Disease July 18, 2007 presentation by Marcia Stefanick for the Stanford School of Medicine Medcast lecture series. Recent Women's Health Initiative (WHI) studies demonstrated that hormone therapy carries a number of health risks in woman not considered earlier, such as the increased likelihood of blood clots and stroke. Marcia Stefanick, PhD, professor of medicine at Stanford School of Medicine, served as chair of the WHI steering committee and she continues to ***yze the project's data for other ill-effects. Stanford University School of Medicine: med.stanford.edu Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
- Hormone Therapy Alternatives (Treating Menopause #3) So hormone therapy feels risky to you, but you're still dealing with hot flashes! What are some other treatments you might consider?Watch More Health Videos at Health Guru:
- Physicians Help for Menopause : Herbal Remedies & Menopause Learn about herbal remedies and menopause in this free home health video Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Susan Jewell
- Yog Shakti - Aasanas to Reduce Menopausal Weight Yog Shakti - Aasanas to Reduce Menopausal Weight. Menopause is a difficult period in a woman's life which leads to problems like weight gain, the most worrisome among all. Shelly Khera teaches Dhanurasan and Pavanmuktasan, the two yogic aasanas that help to reduce the fat around the stomach and tone the abdomen. Yoga is considered to be one of the most beneficial forms of exercise as it gives long-term solutions. Care World, the TV channel dedicated to health and wellness of its viewers, presents 'Yog Shakti', a show that helps the views stay fit through yog asanas. Host Dr. Shamoly Khera, along with Yoga expert Yogacharya Shelly Khera, takes the viewers through practical sessions of yog asanas that help them overcome their physical and mental problems. Log on to watch more beauty, health & Yoga tips.
- How to Relieve Menopause Symptoms : The Signs & Symptoms of Menopause Learn the signs and symptoms of menopause in this free medical video. Expert: Susan Jewell, MD Bio: Dr. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Menopause - Treatment Options (Part 1) About the Video: Menopause is a natural transition in a womans life, not a medical problem. However, many women have a tough time with menopausal symptoms and are looking for safe and effective ways to get relief. In this two-part interview with Dr. May Blanchard, viewers will learn the latest information about menopause and have some of the myths surrounding this life transition dispelled. Specific topics covered in part one of this two-part interview include: Definition of menopause Factors affecting menopause Perimenopause Hot flashes Vaginal dryness Sleep disturbances About the Expert: Dr. May Blanchard is an OB/GYN at the University of Maryland Medical Center and an assistant professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Related Links: Menopause - Treatment Options (Part 2) Dr. May Blanchard www.umm.edu UMMC Center for Women's Health www.umm.edu Overview: General Obstetrics and Gynecology www.umm.edu Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Symptoms of Menopause (Menopause #2) Hot flashes and vaginal dryness are just the start of the symptoms you may experience as you enter menopause! What else can you expect?Watch More Health Videos at Health Guru:
- Dr Whiting on Menopause and the Dangers of HRT (CLICK HERE) With the progression of the baby boom generation reaching senior status, focus on the health challenges facing that generation is receiving greater attention. For women, entering the menopause and all that can be connected with it, there can be several challenges. For millions of women transition to and through the menopause goes without effort, but for a select number of women this transition is anything but smooth. In fact it can be living hell. The hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, depression, and vaginal dryness, to name few, can make life very uncomfortable. For this reason, tens of thousands of women have sought relief by using hormone replacement therapy. Recent studies have shown, however, that HRT can be very dangerous. The dangers of HRT will be discussed shortly. Because of these dangers, many women have been looking for natural menopause relief through natural menopause remedies. The nutrition field has been able to come to the rescue by providing natural menopause supplements that have been effective when used as an alternative to potentially dangerous HRT. These natural menopause solutions will be discussed shortly as well. As the ovaries cease producing key *** hormones the female body begins to enter the menopause, the period of declining menstruation. As the ovaries produce less and less *** hormone, the adrenal glands are designed to step up to the task and begin producing small amounts of *** hormone, enough to ...
- Male Menopause Symptoms & Treatments : What Is Male Menopause? Learn the definition of male menopause, or andropause, and an explanation of the condition with expert medical advice from a trained doctor and scientist in this free online health care video clip. Expert: Dr. Susan Jewell Bio: Dr. Susan Jewell is a British born educated bilingual Asian with a British accent and can speak Cantonese. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Study: Post-Menopausal Hormone Therapy Increases Cancer Risk Read the Transcript: A new study shows women who use post-menopausal hormone replacement therapy are at a greater risk of getting aggressive cancers than those who don't. Gwen Ifill gets perspectives on the risks from the lead author of the study Dr. Rowan Chlebowski and Dr. Julie Gralow of The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
- Ayuda - Naturally Eases Menopausal Symptoms To combat the symptoms of the menopause, your doctor might have suggested taking estrogen and progesterone, known as hormone replacement therapy or HRT. However, recent studies, including one long-term study of more than 16000 women between the ages of 50 and 79 revealed that HRT did pose some major health risks. Consequently, women have been looking towards natural remedies such as Ayuda - a natural food supplement designed to help with the symptoms of the menopause. Karen Ashby, editor of Europe's biggest Health and Beauty magazine, Essential Woman, tried Ayuda herself once her menopause began. Here is her testimony: "I read up on the ingredients and once I was satisfied it wouldn't harm me in any way I decided to try it. Within 2 weeks I started to feel better. The night sweats weren't as frequent so I was sleeping better which meant I wasn't so grouchy and tired during the day. Within a month I was feeling like my old self again. A couple of weeks ago, I decided that the pills had worked their magic and I didn't need them any more, but within a week, I was getting hot flushes and wasn't sleeping well again. I immediately re-started Ayuda and the symptoms disappeared again so now I make sure I take one every day. Now, I barely notice my menopause. Any woman contemplating using HRT or suffering with the symptoms of the menopause really should give Ayuda a try." To find out more, or to order Ayuda, go to and search for 'ayuda'.
- Gluten and Menopausal Symptoms Learn how gluten intolerance effects your mood, stomach issues and even weight. Go to www.360 for more information. More than 75% of the population has an allergy to gluten. Are you one of them?
- Menopause periods - Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators SERMs are a category of drugs, either synthetically produced or derived from a botanical source (Phytoserms), that act selectively as agonists or antagonists on the estrogen receptors throughout the body. The most commonly prescribed SERMs are raloxifene and tamoxifen. Raloxifene exhibits oestrogen agonist activity on bone and lipids, and antagonist activity on breast and the endometrium.Tamoxifen is in widespread use for treatment of hormone sensitive breast cancer. Raloxifene prevents vertebral fractures in postmenopausal, osteoporotic women and reduces the risk of invasive breast cancer. While most SERMs are known to increase hot flushes, Femarelle (DT56a) decreases them. In addition to the relieving effects on menopausal symptoms, Femarelle also increases bone mass density (BMD), making it protective against osteoporotic fractures. These effects are achieved by an agonistic interaction with estrogen receptors in the brain and bone. On the other hand, an antagonist interaction with estrogen receptors in the breast and uterus, has no effect on these tissues.  Antidepressants Antidepressants such as paroxetine (Paxil), Fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac), and Venlafaxine hydrochloride (Effexor) have been used with some success in the treatment of hot flashes, improving sleep, mood, and quality of life. Paroxetine and venlafaxine may cause nausea and insomnia. In addition, venlafaxine may ...
- Female Support Nutrients For Menopause and PMS Dr. Meschino discusses a natural alternative to Hormone Replacement Therpay using three proven hormone-balancing agents that help to manage menopausal symptoms, PMS, fibrocystic breast disease and may possibly benefit women who have uterine fibroids and endometriosis or suffer from painful menstruation.
- How To Survive Your Mother's Menopause They don't call menopause "the change" for nothing—it's transformed your sweet-tempered mom into one big, sweaty mood swing. Here's how to deal.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about menopausal
“By Jenna Menopause isn't something that you normally chat about unless you're going through it. I can't say that I've experienced it yet but "the Home > Skin Resource Center > Beauty Blog > Menopausal Skin Care "”
— Taboo topics: Menopause Symptoms and Skin Care,
“Menopause What Is Menopause Menopause Treatment Menopause Blog Menopause Sites Contact Us RSS. Posts Tagged Post Menopausal' Powered by Max Banner Ads. The Link Between Menopause and Diabetes There are a number of symptoms that occur in most women who are perimenopausal or menopausal”
— Post Menopausal | Menopause Blog, 8
“You can tell from the contents of this blog I really like GVO. Not only is it a very .com. Jeans Menopausal Moment - Variety of things which affect middle aged people. My Fat”
— : New Beginnings With Midlife Marketing,
“My Menopause Blog: I Am Menopausal, Hear Me Roar. Currently, over 40 million women, more than 1/3 of the women in the United 7 Responses to "My Menopause Blog: I Am Menopausal, Hear Me Roar"”
— My Menopause Blog " My Menopause Blog: I Am Menopausal, Hear,
“Interested in menopausal syndrome? At http:/// you find posts and information relevant to menopausal syndrome”
— Menopausal Syndrome - Zak Acupuncture Case Studies In London,
“Forum Newbie. Topics: 4. Posts: 19. 03/24/04 - 07:03 PM #1. There is a Post Menopausal woman It is very clearly mentioned in many sources that in menopausal woman there is a 50% decline in androgen levels. But here is”
— Post Menopausal Woman, prep4
“Menopausal Moms Blog. We are writing a book which identifies, explores, and offers Menopausal Moms Blog. We are writing a book which identifies, explores, and offers”
— Menopausal Moms Blog,
“Menoquil provides proven, natural relief for the symptoms of menopause. Blog. About Menoquil. Contact. Menoquil Success Stories. Comments (0) What Makes Menoquil™ Different? Menoquil™ contains a blend of all- natural herbal extracts that help menopausal women deal with the side effects of menopause”
— Remove Your Menopausal Symptoms with MenoQuil, menoquil.blog.co.in
“As puberty is the inevitable attainment of a healthy and physically able woman, menopause is the obvious termination point of the puberty. In this phase ovary”
— Menopausal Syndrome - Menopausal Symptoms - Treatment Of,