- Medicare.gov provides information about the parts of Medicare, what's new, and how to find Medicare plans, facilities, or providers. — “Find Answers”, questions.medicare.gov
- An Oakland woman faces up to 10 years in federal prison after being convicted of defrauding Medicare by enlisting poor and elderly people to order power wheelchairs they didn't need. A U.S. District Court jury in Los. — “Oakland woman guilty of Medicare wheelchair fraud”,
- Don't Delay Signing Up For Medicare; Stalling Could Cost You A Lot Of Money While Medicare Part A is free to anyone who's paid Medicare taxes for more than a decade (or whose spouse has), Medicare Part B has a monthly premium ($96.40 or $110.50). — “Consumer Reports: Navigating The Medicare Maze - CTnow”,
- Source for Medicare information, including Medicare news, programs, and links to web sites. — “”,
- Offers tips and assistance in finding Medicare information, including replacing a Medicare Card and prescription drug coverage. From the Social Security Administration. — “How to Find Medicare Information”, ssa.gov
- Medicare in Health Reform. The Foundation has prepared a summary of the Medicare Medicare Advantage 2011 Data Spotlight: Plan Availability and Premiums -- October 2010. — “Medicare - Health Policy, Public Opinion & Research - Kaiser”,
- IPSWICH sports physician Dr Roy Saunders said a decision to reduce the Medicare rebate for his patients would penalise people who need to exercise. — “Doctor slams medicare rebate cut | Ipswich News | Local News”, .au
- View your Medicare claims history (previous 12 months) View your Medicare Safety Net balance (current calendar year) View your Medicare tax benefit statement (current and previous financial year) View your child's immunisation history statement (for children under 14 years). — “Medicare Australia”, medicareaustralia.gov.au
- Your Medicare Coverage. Nursing Homes. Medical Equipment Suppliers Medicare & You 2011 Handbook. Forms. Publications. Help & Support. Contact Medicare. A-Z Index. — “Medicare”, hospitalcompare.hhs.gov
- Easy to use guide to Medicare covered products, services, eligibility, and information. — “”,
- A Medicare card, with several areas of the card obscured to protect privacy. Medicare is a social insurance program administered by the United States government, providing health insurance coverage to people who are aged 65 and over, or who meet other special criteria. — “Medicare (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Medicare news and information reported daily for senior citizens and baby boomers. — “Medicare Information & News for Seniors Online”,
- My Medicare access denied Welcome to Medicare Physical Exam. Flu Shots. Preventive Service Checklist. MyMedicare.gov. Personal Health Records. Medicare Basics. Medicare Benefits. Part A. Part B. Part C. Part D. Coverage Choices. Other Insurances. — “Message to User”, mymedicare.gov
- Federal sanctions against the insurance company Health Net mean the company will not be allowed to accept any new Medicare. — “Health Net can't add Medicare enrollees”,
- Want an appointment with kidney specialist Adam Weinstein of Easton, Md.? If you're a senior covered by Medicare, the wait is eight weeks. — “Doctors say Medicare cuts forcing them to shift away from elderly”,
- The Medicare formula for payments to hospitals would be improved if it were based on value delivered rather than costs, an economist writes. — “Uwe Reinhardt: Medicare and Hospital Payments - ”,
- Want an appointment with kidney specialist Adam Weinstein of Easton, Md.? If you are a senior covered by Medicare, the wait is eight weeks. — “Doctors shift away from elderly patients who use Medicare”,
- US federal agency which administers Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children's Health Insurance Program. Provides information for health professionals, regional governments, and consumers. — “Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services”, cms.gov
- Some doctors asking Medicare patients to switch plans. Some local doctors, once again faced with a large cut in what the government pays them for treating Medicare patients, are telling senior patients they must switch by year's end to better-paying private Medicare Advantage plans. — “Local News | Some doctors asking Medicare patients to switch”,
- Official U.S. Government site for Medicare information. — “Medicare”, medicare.gov
- Two years ago, Ruth Collins found herself in a quandary. The primary-care doctor she'd been seeing for 17 years was not covered by her Medicare Advantage plan, a private Medicare plan. Instead, her health insurer tried to send her to other. — “Practical Matters: Time to evaluate Medicare Advantage plans”,
related images for medicare
- Medicare Page 2 jpg
- Format PDF 66kb JPEG 97kb
- Medicare Page 3 jpg
- medicare1 jpg
- www medventive com
- medicare2008 jpg
- printMedicareYousmall jpg
- medicare7 gif
- To FromLori
- That brings you to this page You ll want to mimic what I ve done put in the zip code of the person who you re doing the search for ignore the age range and health status and then select No for all three of the next
- This next screenshot is the default and the one after that reflects the changes I ve made Click Continue when you re finished The next step is optional You can choose a Password Date that allows you to save your drug and location information and pharmacy preferences That means that when 2009 rolls around you can
- MedicareCard gif
- OlderCoupleonCouch op 640x425 jpg
- Medicare+Suite+005 2 JPG
- 080101medicare1 jpg
- 021106 medicare3 jpg
- medicare news 15april2007 jpg
- that you ve made to the quantity I learned this the hard way This next screenshot is the default and the one after that reflects the changes I ve made Click Continue when you re finished The next step is optional You can choose a Password Date that allows you to save your drug and location information and pharmacy preferences That means that when 2009 rolls around you can
- Enlarge Image
- Medicare jpg
- Format PDF 113kb JPEG 106kb
- Medicare Medicare is a social insurance plan which is administered by the US government It provides health insurance coverage to the citizen who are either 65 years old or over or
- her total drug costs exceeded $2 250 she would then fall into the dread donut and be responsible for 100 percent of her drug costs between $2 250 and $5 100 Click on the image for a larger view For Ruth a worst case scenario would require virtually a third of her entire income for
- of scheduled benefits in 2019 the year of trust fund exhaustion and decreasing to 29 percent of scheduled benefits in 2081 p 164 165 2007 Financial Report of the U S Government
- Medicare Page 4 jpg
- below The Green Line labeled Cost shows what you will pay for your Drugs The Red Line shows what you pay without any coverage The Blue line is your Savings line Blue = Red Green The Blue line is interesting You don t save a cent until your drug costs reach $810 The maximum benefit is $1080 Well you ask what s wrong with that If you are unfortunate enough to
- の柱位置のずれを利用してブレースを入れることによって 構造的なバランスを確保すると同時に建築に動きを持たせた構造デザインとした
- Losers in Medicare Drug Benefit jpg
- 970801 cofl 0001 oslp jpg
- Medicare Chart JPG
- Contact Mr Santos Trabal and Susan Patleyek They will help you with your needs
- to the presidency by way of Walter Reuther and his labor millions Johnson kept his promise to Reuther and King Anderson was again introduced this time as House Bill 1 and Senate Bill 1 During the week leading up to the debates I still spoke to preserve Kerr Mills But with the ADA backed by Reuther and reportedly hundreds of millions of AFL CIO dollars not only was
- medicare png
- Funny Video to watch that was created by Charlie McGuyer at the Senior Citizens Center
- January 14 2006 Rube Goldberg believed there were two ways to do things the simple way and the hard way And that for some inexplicable reason many people preferred doing things the hard way His famous
- nejm org wp content gallery health care data points electronic prescriptions jpg http healthcarereform nejm org wp content gallery health care data points rise in unemployment jpg http healthcarereform nejm org wp content gallery health care data points medicare advantage jpg http healthcarereform nejm org wp content gallery health care data points medicaid
- A Picture That s Worth $14 Million
- Rep Pingree Medicare Part D Web JPG
- MediCare XZN615 jpg
- Medicare part D jpg
related videos for medicare
- Paul Ryan - Leadership Needed to Save Medicare; Lift Debt Burden; Grow Economy budget.house.gov Earlier this morning on Meet the Press, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan demanded policymakers get serious about our nation's most pressing problems. Appearing on the program from his home state of Wisconsin, Ryan pushed back against those playing politics with the health security of America's seniors and offering empty promises to future generations. Ryan called out those who take issue with the House Republicans' proposed solution with no alternative "I have no problems with somebody who is offering alternative solutions. I have problems with people who aren't offering any solutions and are just playing politics." Ryan clarified the real choice on Medicare: "Let's be clear about what we're proposing here -- this is as sensible and gradual as it gets. We're saying no changes for Medicare for people at or above the age of 55. In order to keep the promise to current seniors who have already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation. The way in which we propose to reform it for the next generation -- in keeping with Bill Clinton's bipartisan commission to reform Medicare -- is an idea that's been around for a long time called premium support: guaranteed coverage options for Medicare, where the government subsidizes the poor and the sick a whole lot more than the wealthy, and people get to choose. We're saying: do not affect current seniors, give future seniors the ability to deny business ...
- GOP Backs Off Ryan Medicare Plan Republicans in Congress are no longer interested in supporting Paul Ryan's proposed Medicare plan after a public outcry from voters. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- O'Donnell Wrong About Medicare Cuts Richard Eskow breaks down a clip of MSNBC's Lawrence O'donnell to explain why he disagrees on the issue of Obama and Medicare cuts. The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Subscribe: bit.ly FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Medicare Cuts Cost GOP New York's 26th District Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss how potential medicare cuts cost Republicans a congressional seat in New York's 26th district. Kathy Hochul has defeated Jane Corwin. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Dems Caving On Medicare Cuts? Key Democrats are open to Republican proposed Medicare cuts despite the public strongly opposing the GOP plan. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Learn About Medigap Plans - Medigap Plans, also called Medicare supplement insurance plans, are designed to help pay some costs not paid by Original Medicare, Parts A & B. Watch and learn more about Medigap plans.
- Clinton, Ryan Caught On Tape On Medicare Cuts Sign our Petition Telling Obama Not To Cut Medicare: act.ly Former president Bill Clinton and Republican Congressman Paul Ryan were unwittingly caught on camera at an event discussing medicare cuts. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. On Facebook: Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Rick Perry Hates Social Security, Medicare & Rules For Wall Street 2012 Republican presidential candidate and Texas governor Rick Perry has said he believes social security and Medicare are unconstitutional, as are financial regulations. Do we need metaphorical cops on Wall Street? He also thinks global warming is a hoax. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly
- What are Medicare Supplement Plans? answers the question, what are Medicare Supplement Plans? Supplemental Plans Fill in the Gaps Left By Medicare.
- The CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley - Feds land historic Medicare fraud bust A coordinated strike by federal law enforcement resulted in the largest Medicare fraud bust in US history. Eight cities were involved, stretching from New York to Los Angeles, and more than 90 people were arrested. Armen Keteyian reports.
- Fox Claims Obama Already Cut Medicare Ben Mankiewicz discusses Fox News program 'Fox and Friends' claiming Obamacare already cut medicare and instituted "Death Panels". Then the guests on 'Fox and Friends' discuss whether or not Paul Ryan's budget plan cost Jane Corwin her house seat in 26th district of New York. On Facebook: Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Tea Party Group Trying To Kill Medicare The Koch Brothers funded FreedomWorks is preparing to organize/dupe people across the country to essentially destroy Medicare. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. On Facebook: Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Medicare What is Medicare? How and when will I use it? Watch this short and easy to understand video about Medicare Part A, B, C and D. -Stay Smart Stay Healthy See more videos at: Stay Smart Stay Healthy was created by Edward Batchelor at Humana Inc. as a new-media venture designed to deliver guidance, and to support awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry. His goal was simple: to educate consumers on the healthcare system by removing the usual complexities and replacing them with an informative and engaging series of videos.
- What is Medicare? Medicare is for people age 65+, certain disabilities or End-Stage Renal Disease What you should know: •Medicare covers brand name and generic drugs •Anyone over age 65 is eligible •Costs vary depending on the drug plan you choose Related Videos: •Medicare Videos, Related Health Articles: • Caregiver: Facing Finances Caring for a loved one isn't just a job. It's a calling. And, all too often, it can also be a financial strain. An ailing mother, father, or spouse can throw your carefully laid plans out the window. There are many different ways to pay for caregiving expenses, though, and you can find a way to help without ending up in the poorhouse...Read More: bit.ly • Healthy Aging 101: Preparing for Your Later Years No matter whether you're thinking about retirement or planning to work for years to come, it's never too early to start preparing for the future...Read More: bit.ly Related Products: The following are products sold by CVS/pharmacy that may be of interest to you: Medcenter Talking Alarm Medication Reminder $34.99 bit.ly Transcript Hi, I'm Cordell Brown and I'm a CVS pharmacist. Medicare is health insurance for people age 65 or older, under 65 with certain disabilities, and people of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), which is permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant. There are different parts of Medicare, run by either the federal government or private companies, which cover specific services on a basic level ...
- Townhall Anger Over Medicare Cuts Rep. Rick Berg received some angry questions from his North Dakota constituents at a townhall. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Saving Medicare: Free Market Reforms Are Better than Bureaucratic Rationing This Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation video explains how a "premium-support" plan would solve Medicare's fiscal crisis and improve the overall healthcare system. This voucher-based system also would protect seniors from bureaucratic rationing.
- Romney - Cut Social Security, Medicare 2012 Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney said he wants to raise the retirement age but he does not want to raise the cap on the payroll tax so that wealthy Americans pay more into Social Security. He also claimed Medicare was contributing significantly to the budget deficit. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Subscribe: bit.ly
- Cut Medicare, SS & Taxes For Rich - Gang of Six The so called 'gang of six' senators has come up with a disastrous plan that would cut social security, medicare, medicaid and other programs critical to the poor and middle class while also cutting taxes for the rich and corporations. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Subscribe: bit.ly FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Screw Medicare - Family Responsibility (Senator) Republican Senator Tom Coburn told town hall attendees in Tulsa Oklahoma that Medicare is unconstitutional and a "family responsibility". The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Source: The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly
- Meehan Report: Confronted on Medicare - Pat Meehan is confronted by constituents regarding his reversal of position on Medicare, and grill him on dismantling their safety net.
- Dick Morris Reports: Obama's Medicare Trickery Obama's new campaign strategy is to attack Republicans for cutting Medicare. But Republican proposals only kick in 2022. Meanwhile, Obama's own budget calls for immediate, harsh cuts in Medicare. Dick explains how, unseen and unnoticed, he just proposed further cuts of $70 billion a year while he attacks the Republican proposals!
- What Is Medicare Advantage? Medicare Advantage, also known as Medicare Part C, is a program that allows Medicare beneficiaries to enroll in private health plans to receive their Medicare-covered benefits and, usually, a few added perks. Stay Smart Stay Healthy was created by Ed Batchelor at Humana Inc. as a new-media venture designed to deliver guidance, and to support awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry. His goal was simple to educate consumers on the healthcare system by removing the usual complexities and replacing them with an informative and engaging series of videos.
- Medicare Sustainability How medicare is funded and why it is even less sustainable than social security
- 2011 Spells Trouble for Medicare Medicare is in big trouble. Starting Jan. 1, 10000 baby boomers will turn 65 every day for the next 19 years. As Sharyl Attkisson reports, if things don't change, Medicare could be bankrupt by 2017.
- Medicare Fraud is costing us millions of dollars! 60 Minutes Exposes Medicare Fraud Part 1
- Townhall Fight Over Medicare Cuts A verbal fight broke out at a Republican Congressman's townhall regarding proposed cuts to Medicare. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- GOP's Obvious Lie About Medicare Watch more at
- GOP - Cut Medicare, Medicaid Cenk Uygur on House Budget Chairman Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) who wants to cut Medicare and Medicaid to reduce the federal budget deficit. Does this help President Barack Obama politically in 2012? Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Guide to Medicare Part A and Part B - Free video guide to understanding Medicare Part A and Part B Plans and Options. Important Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B eligibility, benefits and options explained.
- Fox News Sad Medicare Is Safe Fox News host Neil Cavuto expressed deep disappointment that Republicans in Congress have temporarily given up the fight to destroy Medicare after public backlash. Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- How to Understand Medicare Plans - Free video guide to Medicare Plans and Options including Medicare supplement information. Important Medicare insurance and health care answers for seniors, caregivers, the eldery and those approaching retirement.
- Health Insurance & Medicare : What Is Medicare? Medicare is a government program whose intended recipients include people 65 years or older, or people in the retirement community. Discover how people under 65 can qualify for Medicare if they have total disability, or a disability that makes it impossible to function in society, withhelp from a financial services specialist in this free video on Medicare. Expert: William Rae Contact: Bio: William Rae has been licensed in the insurance and financial fields for over 30 years. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- The Rich & Elite Don't Care About Your Medicare Sam Seder of the Majority Report (Majority.FM) was on the Dylan Ratigan Show's mega panel on 7 along with former NY Governor Pataki. Speaking for the people, Sam completely pwns Pataki.
- Weiner Challenges the Republicans to Put-Up or Shut-Up on Healthcare
- CNN: 'Hands off my Medicare' House Republicans push through a budget blueprint that would overhaul Medicare and Medicaid. CNN's Dana Bash reports.
- Obama: Cut Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid Richard Eskow of Campaign For America's Future explains President Obama's grand bargain which includes cuts to social security, medicare and medicaid. The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Subscribe: bit.ly FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Fresh Perspectives: MEDICARE America's youth discuss Medicare. Created by Beck Bennett Starring: Beck Bennett Nathan Blaiwes Gus Kamp Catherine Vess Valdi Belizaire Political ***yst: John Dardenne Directed by David McCary Executive Producer: Mickey Meyer Produced by Aaron Zaragoza: DP: Jon Na Edited by Eric Thompson VFX by Brandon Perna Camera Operators: Tremain Hayhoe Arthur Hong Eric Thompson Jon Na Chris Miller --- fresh perspectives kids news roundtable medicare republican candidates 2012 sarah palin newt gingrich mitt romney presidential election good neighbor kyle nick daily show jon stewart comedy funny awesome obama
- Medicare Fraud Arrests Trying to keep medical costs down for all Americans, federal authorities have charged dozens who work in the medical field across the country in a Medicare fraud case. Elaine Quijano reports.
- Ron Paul - End Medicare, Social Security & Medicaid? Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) speaks with MSNBC host Cenk Uygur about why he voted against the Ryan budget and what programs he'd like to cut. Ron Paul Admits He's cut Social Security & Meidcare if elected President: 04:42
- Will Democrats Allow Medicare Cuts? MSNBC host Cenk Uygur speaks with Jared Bernstein (former Chief Economist for Joe Biden) on if Democrats will go along with Republicans in cutting Medicare benefits.
- Obama on Medicare: We Have to Reform It President Barack Obama says that we have to reform Medicare in order to preserve it. In a speech to a joint session of Congress the president said that we are spending too fast to sustain the Medicare and Medicaid system. (Sept. 8)
- The Path to Prosperity (Episode 2): Saving Medicare, Visualized Full script can be found at: budget.house.gov House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan: "We can no longer let politicians in Washington deny the danger to Medicare -- the danger is all too real, and the health of our nation's seniors is far too important. We have to save Medicare to avoid disruptions in benefits for current seniors, and to strengthen the program for future generations. House Republicans have put forward a plan to do just that. Democratic leaders in Congress have failed to produce a plan -- it has been 755 days since Senate Democrats even passed a budget. Meanwhile, the President's plan would empower a panel of 15 unelected bureaucrats to cut Medicare for current seniors, while failing to save the program for future retirees. "This video lays out the clear choice our nation faces on Medicare: Will Medicare become a program in which a board of bureaucrats manages its bankruptcy by denying care to seniors? Or will leaders work together to save and strengthen Medicare by empowering seniors to choose health care plans that work best for them, with less support for the wealthy and more help for the poor and the sick? House Republicans have advanced solutions to save Medicare. Instead of working with us, the leaders of the Democratic Party have opted to play politics with the health security of America's seniors." -- To learn more about the House-passed Fiscal Year 2012 Budget -- The Path to Prosperity: budget.house.gov To learn more about the facts on the ...
twitter about medicare
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about medicare
“Read the Medicare Made Clear Blog | and stay informed about Medicare Health Care Reform”
— Medicare Made Clear Blog | Stay Informed - Medicare Health,
“HHS Secretary Michael Leavitt gave a visionary but chilling speech about the looming threat that Medicare presents to taxpayers, to our economy, and to other government responsibilities during a major forum we co-sponsored in Washington on Tuesday”
— Medicare Forum,
“Andrew Sprung on Andrew Sullivan's blog says Lieberman's announcement means "the Gang of a bill can't get through the Senate with either a public option or Medicare expansion”
— medicare – Blog Watch,
“"An overwhelming 86 per cent of Canadians favour "public solutions" for bolstering medicare, according to a new poll. meeting, plans to stage a high-profile discussion about transforming medicare, and it will release its own poll on support for”
— Canadian Health Coalition (Medicare.ca), medicare.ca
“Forums and message boards for Medicare”
— Medicare Forum - Topix,
“Stay Informed with the Latest in Medicare News”
— Medicare Blog - The Medicare Solutions Blog,
“Medicare Information Source. A consumer beneficiary Website that provides access to information about Medicare, Medicare health plans, contact information and publications, as well as information about health care fraud and abuse and nursing”
— Medicare Blog,
“Medicare Blog - Get the latest Medicare news, tips, advice, and best practices. Visit us each week to learn more about how to improve your senior insurance business”
— Medicare Blog | Medicare News | Medicare Information,
“Unfortunately, the 23% cut in Medicare payments to doctors that is scheduled to go into the potential to disrupt the health care that millions of Medicare beneficiaries rely on”
— Strengthening Medicare: Halting Cuts to Medicare Payments, blog.medicare.gov