- Subjects: Dynamical Systems (math.DS)  arXiv:1011.5468 [pdf, ps, other] Title: Self-similarity in a General Aggregation-Fragmentation Problem ; Application to Fitness ***ysis. Authors: Vincent Calvez (UMPA-ENSL), Marie Doumic Jauffret (LJLL, INRIA Rocquencourt), Pierre Gabriel (LJLL). — “Mathematics authors/titles recent submissions”,
- Ramakrishna Math, Chennai website provides online books, magazines, video and audio lectures on Ramakrishna, Vivekananda and Vedanta. — “Welcome to Chennai Math”,
- WebMath is designed to help you solve your math problems. Composed of forms to fill-in, WebMath returns ***ysis of a problem and, when possible, provides a step-by-step solution. Covers arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, and statistics. — “WebMath”,
- Cutting edge mathematics research earned top honors for Allen Yuan and the team of Jeffrey Shen, Youkow Homma and Lyndon Ji in the Region Three Finals of the 2010-11 Siemens Competition in Math,. — “Hills math whiz takes top spot in national competition”,
- Our goal is to help produce confident problem solvers who enjoy the study of math. The students learn their math facts, rules, and formulas, and are able to use this knowledge in real life applications. — “Math-U-See — Complete K-12 Math Curriculum”,
- Math tutorials, lessons, tips, instructions, math worksheets, math formulas, multiplication. — “Math tutorials, resources, help, resources and Math Worksheets”,
- The mathematician Benjamin Peirce called mathematics "the science that draws necessary Through the use of abstraction and logical reasoning, mathematics evolved from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the. — “Mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Math teacher DeAnna Kwiecinski started fantasy football competitions in two fourth-grade and two fifth-grade classes at the prekindergarten through eighth grade Catholic school last year to help students practice basic math concepts, such as. — “Teacher employs football stats to help 'teams' learn math”,
- Hoagies' Kids & ***s Page: Math Links. The greatest math sites on the web, including Fractals, Escher, Pi, JuggleMaster, more. Plus problem of the day or week sites. — “Hoagies' Kids & ***s: Math”,
- Provides students with homework help, tutoring, and basic formulas. Also offers information on math for parents and teachers. — “”,
- Georgetown Record - On Tuesday, Nov. 9, Georgetown Midde School Principal Maryellen Iannibelli and Penn Brook Principal Dr. Donna Tanner met with about 30 parents of students in the current sixth-grade class to discuss the class’ MCAS. — “Parents express concern about sixth-grade math scores”,
- Sign In. Username. Password. Click here if you have forgotten your login details. — “Voyager - VmathLive - Sign In”,
- math — Mathematical functions.¶ This module is always available. It provides access to the mathematical functions defined by the C standard. These functions cannot be used with complex numbers; use the functions of the same name from the cmath module if you require support for complex numbers. — “8.2. math — Mathematical functions — Python v3.2a4 documentation”,
- Build your skills with math flashcards and learn more about roman numerals, prime numbers, metric conversions, multiplication, factorials, factors, fractions, and all about money. — “Math: Flashcards, multiplication, fractions, conversions”,
- Investigation Destination: Science and Math in Art in Dayton, OH at Dayton Art Institute - 456 Belmonte Park N.. Investigation Destination: Science and. — “Investigation Destination: Science and Math in Art Dayton”,
- Find and download math video lessons for homework help or to prepare for a test. Get the lessons you need to learn algebra, trig, exponents etc. — “Math Made Simple”,
- Work with materials to help you in college and pre-college coursework. — “S.O.S. Mathematics”,
- The Math Forum is the comprehensive resource for math education on the Internet. Some features include a K-12 math expert help service, an extensive database of math sites, online resources for teaching and learning math, plus much more. — “The Math Forum @ Drexel University”,
- Official distributor of K-12 Mathematics, Singapore Math Textbooks, Teacher's Guides, Singapore Math Review (supplementary), Science and English books from Singapore. Math Curricula - Earlybird Kindergarten Math, Primary Mathematics, New. — “ Inc”,
- Home > SparkNotes > Math Study Guides. Subjects. Biography. Biology. Chemistry. Computer Math. Philosophy. Physics. Poetry. Psychology. Shakespeare. Short Stories. — “Math Study Guides - SparkNotes”,
- Math games, fun math lessons, puzzles and brain benders, flash cards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, geometry, fractals, polyhedra and more to make math fun for kids ages 3 through 12. — “Cool Math 4 Kids”, coolmath4
- Interactive educational math activities for grades K-12. Includes math games, worksheets, flashcards and more. — “A+ Math”,
- Founded in 1888 to further mathematical research and scholarship. — “American Mathematical Society (AMS)”,
related videos for math
- The Math-Hilary Duff lyrics: You're always trying to figure out What I am all about If you don't know what the answer is Then just shup up and kiss It shouldn't take forever To put it all together If you can't do the math Then get out of the equation I am calling you back, this is *69 Is it a minus or a plus Does enough equal enough If you can't do the math If nothing adds up Tell me why I'm here Sure I want someone to understand But I don't need the stress I'm not about being ***yzed Like it's some kind of test Don't have to be a genius To figure what's between us CHORUS You can spend your whole life ***yzing Justifying, quantifying, and dividing 'Til there's nothing anymore Well, why don't you just close your eyes And kiss my lips and let it go Just let it flow It's what I'm waiting for Don't have to be a genius To figure what's between us CHORUS 2x
- Verizon Math Fail Couple of typos in there, but hope you enjoy. Song: "Magnetized" by Eric Johnson
- Scary Math Teacher! Algebra II is Tough! But... not that tough.
- TEDxNYED - Dan Meyer - 03/06/10 Dan Meyer teaches high school math outside of Santa Cruz, CA, and explores the intersection of math instruction, multimedia, and inquiry-based learning. He received his Masters of Arts from the University of California at Davis in 2005 and Cable in the Classroom's Leader in Learning award in 2008. He currently works for Google as a curriculum fellow and lives with his wife in Santa Cruz, CA. About TEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
- Math Education: An Inconvenient Truth MJ McDermott is speaking about the current state of math education, as a private citizen . KCPQ does not endorse this video. Math Education: An Inconvenient Truth
- Fast Math Trick Visit for more www.glad2 Become Harry Potter of Mathematics. In 5 mins reprogram your mind to calculate faster than the Calculator itself. Impress others with your super-fast mental mathematics.
- What You Know About Math? Follow this link to view our sequel: To find out more about this video and our calculus help offering, check out our website What You Know About Math TI-84 ft. e
- Doodling in Math Class: Infinity Elephants More videos/info: Doodling Snakes + Graphs: Doodling Stars: Doodling Binary Trees:
- Mean Median & Mode Math Learning Upgrade Mean, median & mode with music from Math Upgrade online course at
- Best Math Card Trick Revealed Cool card trick revealed. This card counting trick will always work and it will amaze your best friends.
- Halloween 2010: Math Teacher has trouble playing a video in class This is a trick I played on my Nature of Math class yesterday at Biola University. I like experimenting with live action and video.
- Probability for Life Science, Lecture 1, Math 3C, UCLA Amath course for life science majors covering elementary probability, probability distributions, random variables, and limit theorems. Lecturer: Herbert Enderton, Ph.D., Harvard University. Dr. Enderton is Logic Colloquim Chairman for the UCLA Logic Center -- www.logic.ucla.edu UCLA course Probability for Life Science, Math 3C, Fall 2008 * See all UCLA Math 3C classes in this series: * See more courses from UCLA: * See more from UCLA's main channel on YouTube: ABOUT UCLA MATH: The American Mathematical Society honored UCLA's math department and its "first-rate faculty of internationally recognized mathematicians" with the 2007 Award for an Exemplary Program or Achievement in a Mathematics Department. UCLA's department is "an outstanding model of all that a mathematics department can be," the society declared, adding that "UCLA has become one of the biggest pipelines to mathematical careers in the United States." More than 1000 scholars a year participate in programs that bring together mathematicians and scientists from the fields of biology, the physical sciences, medicine, engineering and others, as well as from industry and national laboratories. www.math.ucla.edu
- Doodling in Math: Sick Number Games I don't even know if this makes sense. Boo cold. Doodling in Math Class videos:
- Secret Trick : Math Division Long Visit for more www.glad2 Find hard to divide numbers. In 3 mins master long division with 9 . Easy multiplication division trick ... divide fraction www.glad2 .
- Dan Meyer: Math class needs a makeover Today's math curriculum is teaching students to expect -- and excel at -- paint-by-numbers classwork, robbing kids of a skill more important than solving problems formulating them. At TEDxNYED, Dan Meyer shows classroom-tested math exercises that prompt students to stop and think.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- チルノのパーフェクトさんすう教室 - Cirno's Perfect Math Class ENGLISH SUB Cirno's Perfect Math Class subbed. Sub by me, translation by Touhou Wiki. High quality: Link to Stepmania simfile: All five difficulty levels, playable on pad; numerical ratings are 2/5/7/9/12. Credit to AceOfHeartsDX for the simfile :)
- Math - Bunker style Will you be as confused as Archie?
- Ma & Pa Kettle Math Film clip of old Ma & Pa Kettle bit (Marjorie Main and Percy Kilbride).
- Tom Lehrer - New Math A video to help understand the Tom Lehrer song. Yes, I'm aware that it's not the whole song. I'll be animating the whole thing soon. About one year after its upload: 55550 views Two years after its upload: 260110 October 1, 2010: Over 1 million views!
- Funny Math Problems Very funny math stuff
- Math Help: Distributive Property MORE AT Using the distributive property in algebra.
- Doodling in Math Class: Snakes + Graphs More videos/info: Doodling Stars: Doodling Binary Trees:
- Verizon Math Fail failblog For more, visit
- Math: Conditional Probability Using OJ Simpson as an example, I introduce conditional probability.
- Math: Differential Equations Introduction Math: Differential Equations Introduction
- Singapore Math: Grade 3a, Unit 1 (part 1) Objectives: Read and write numbers less than 10000. Relate each 4-digit number to its place value.
- Doodling in Math Class: Binary Trees Thank you to all the people I know whose math classes do not require such pastimes! More videos/info: Doodling Snakes + Graphs: ttp:///watch?v=heKK95DAKms Doodling Stars:
- Amazing Abacus Math Video
- Boards of Canada - Music Is Math audio: "Music is Math" by Boards of Canada, from their album "Geogaddi". video sampled from "The Big Bounce", "20000 Leagues Under the Sea" and amateur film footage of the 1939 New York World's Fair.
- Lec 1 | MIT 18.06 Linear Algebra, Spring 2005 Lecture 1: The Geometry of Linear Equations. View the complete course at: ocw.mit.edu License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at ocw.mit.edu More courses at ocw.mit.edu
- Basic Math: Lesson 1 - Numbers This lesson consists of providing you with a Self-Tutorial on all about the classification and sets of numbers. Learn what are natural numbers, integers, rational numbers and more. I also explain how to use your graphing calculator to input all types of numbers (integers, fractions, square roots, etc.).
- 2009 Halloween Math Class v2 This is a Halloween video trick I did for my Nature of Math class at Biola University, October 28, 2009. It was another experiment in video editing and mixing video with live action. UPDATE: Version 2 - I fixed the audio so you can hear what I'm saying better. You can download the full-quality version of this at: UPDATE: NOV 1, 2009 Thanks for all the compliments. I appreciate it. All this attention was quite a surprise - I mainly posted the video for the students who weren't in class that day, and so my students could pass it on to a few friends. I've read a bunch of comments, and I have a few general responses: Math: No, I wasn't actually trying to teach anything with the video - it was just for fun. This was the last 5 minutes of a 75 minute class - I actually taught real math for the first 70 minutes. And yes, I love teaching this class, and I try to keep it lively by doing little fun things like this once in a while. Software/Camera: I used Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, version 12.1 - the "picture-in-picture" feature for the special effects. I filmed it with a simple Panasonic PV-GS35 MiniDV camcorder. Idea/Time: I did this last semester as an April Fool's joke. New class, new year, I decided to try it again, with a few more twists. It took me about 45 minutes to film the video, maybe 2 hours to edit and refine it, then I practiced the interaction with the video a couple times. Class: This was filmed with a video camera on a tripod in the back of ...
- New Math NEW TOUR FALL 2010 tickets here: my new CD, "words, words, words," is here: three of them never before seen on the internet. the ep is called "Bo fo Sho" music and lyrics by bo burnham whats a pirate minus the ship? just a creative homeless guy, and an anteater plus a large hungry mutant ant? an ironic way to die and whats domain, domain, range (xxy) a kid with too much in his pants and two balls minus one, six titles at the tour de france. split a decision with long division, take the circumference of your circumcision live like your data and when you're all "set" put it all together and whatever you get. is new math... whats a bag of chips divided by five, thats a nike worker's meal and santa clause mutliplied by "i" well i guess that makes him real, and the square root of the NBA is Africa in a box, how do u trace a scatter plot? give the pencil to michael j fox. take the approximate moral proportion of the probable problem of a pro-life abortion live like your data, and when youre all "set" put it all together and whatever you get... is new math. and if you made a factor tree of the factors that caused my girl to leave me youd have a tree... full of asian ***. CALCU-LATOR (see you later) mathetmatical minds make industrial smog. and whats the opposite of lnx, duraflame the unnatural log. support the farmers with a pro-tractor, link kennedy and lincoln with a common factor (fact, or) live like ur data...blah blah word problems if theres a ...
- ::: Body Part Math ::: .. www.glad2 Learn to calculate fast with your body parts. Amazing trick to learn easily multiplication table or times tables ( in just 2 mins ) www.glad2
- Greatest freak out ever (The After Math) ORIGINAL VIDEO
- April Fools: Math Class Shadow This is a trick I did for my Nature of Math class at Biola University this afternoon. I like experimenting with mixing live action with video.
- Math genius! Wah he is like genius Try doing it and you will get brains dropping out. 1234567891011129813249804316910538091249
- Tom Lehrer: New Math For those of you who didn't know, they used to teach mathematics a little differently. Here's how they do it now. Song: New Math Artist: Tom Lehrer Album: That Was the Year that Was
- Right Brain Math: Times Table Overview & Fun Factor Sets Great visual patterns and overviews of how numbers work from a right brain perspective. Tom Biesanz (Mister Numbers) shows how the patterns look and how they relate to families of factor numbers. http Math times table created from fun patterns as a way to learn multiplication tables. This video also teaches place value. This video has the student create worksheets where they can learn the times tables. This is useful for teaching math in a classroom, at home, as part of homeschool or as fun homework. Right Brain Math can teach Elementary Students. Curriculum Review magazine calls it a revolutionary approach to introducing math. It is also very effective for remedial math for students who have fallen behind in math. Learning the multiplication tables are crucial for a student taking algebra. The Right Brain approach has helped many kids who have a negative attitude about math or numbers. Right Brain Math is an easy, effective, visual method of teaching multiplication as well as addition, subtraction, or division. It also helps students learn factors. Because it uses visual and auditory patterns as a teaching strategies, it appeals to many learning styles because it emphasizes patterns and puzzles and overviews. Kids see the big picture of the multiplication tables first, and then understand how the individual factors relate to each other. http
- Math Prodigy Terence Tao, UCLA Terence Tao was a seven year-old high school student when he began taking calculus classes. By age 20 he had received a Ph.D. from Princeton and joined the UCLA faculty. In 2006 he won the Fields Medal in Mathematics and a MacArthur "genius" grant. Watch Tao talk about how he approaches problem-solving.
- Doodling in Math Class: Stars More videos/info: Check out this cool star-making applet Ruurtjan sent me: Doodling Infinity Elephants Doodling Snakes + Graphs: Doodling Binary Trees:
- Fast Maths Trick of Calculation Visit for more www.glad2 Improve your Math calculation speed and power up your weak math. For more such videos visit www.glad2
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about math
“Xah's Math Blog. A blog of math. The level is usually higher division undergraduate Am starting this math blog, of any thing that comes to my mind about math”
— Xah's Math Blog,
“Blog for elementary math teachers, featuring games, information and tips for teaching elementary math. Fractions, Decimals, Times Tables and more”
— Tips for Teaching Elementary Math - Fractions, Times Tables, math-lessons.ca
“Do you want a math blog? James Colliander (CompCommChair) Uncategorized Add your comment If you are a member of the department and would like to have a blog (with mathematics or department related content) at http:”
— Toronto Math Blogs, blog.math.toronto.edu
“recent from Math tutorials 13 Useful Math Cheat Sheets. Cheat sheets can be very useful mathematical topics and programs: General Math Cheat Sheet (iPaper and other formats)”
— Math-Blog: Mathematics is wonderful!, math-
“Math-. Math- $349. Related Searches: Search: Related Searches: Sponsored Listings. math- is For Sale for $349!”
— Math- | Math Forum, math-
“Complete K-12 Math Curriculum We are still putting the finishing touches on the blog and forum but the catalog, online ordering, and resources”
— Math-U-See — Complete K-12 Math Curriculum,
“Tanya Khovanova's Math Blog. Mathematics, applications of mathematics to life in general, Mathematicians like symmetry: in math literature they switch the roles between Romeo and”
— Tanya Khovanova's Math Blog,
“Views expressed in these public forums are not endorsed by Drexel University or The Math Forum. Discussion: sci.math. An unmoderated newsgroup on general and advanced”
— Math Forum Discussions - sci.math,
related keywords for math
- math games
- math help
- math worksheets
- math playground
- math is fun
- math magician
- math xl
- math games for kids
- math symbols
- math answers
- math games online
- math games for kindergarten
- math games for grade 2
- math games for 1st graders
- math games for 4th grade
- math games for first grade
- math games for 7th graders
- math games for 3rd graders