- Out of the few or many spars of a sailboat, mayhap the most needed one is the sailboat mast. it's the one that determinates the sailboat's height, as well. — “Sailboat Masts | E-Book Store”,
- At the same time, we advise on the selection of the mast with regard to the level of expertise of the customer. On the basis of information exchanged with our customers, masts give sails the right shape and function excellently with the majority of sails produced by international producers. — “Windsurfing masts | CAAS”, caas.si
- Masts. Includes Aboutmyarea, Zdnet, Trinity, Belfast, Viking, Campaigner, Visiter, Leicester, Aberdeen and Inappropriate information plus more related topics on . — “Masts (Weymouth, Shetland, Vodafone, Southport) @ ”,
- GMT Composites has been building carbon fiber masts for sailboats longer than anyone else in the world. GMT masts are light (approximately half the weight of aluminum), safe, dependable, and will make your vessel faster, stiffer and drier. — “Masts | GMT Composites”,
- Please contact us by e-mail or phone if you would like to discuss a new mast design for your new or existing boat. In "Some thoughts on the state of the art," there is a basic description of why free-standing masts and wingmasts make sense, and how they are designed and built. — “Free Standing Masts”,
- Definition of Masts in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Masts. Pronunciation of Masts. Translations of Masts. Masts synonyms, Masts antonyms. Information about Masts in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Masts - definition of Masts by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Streamlined USA - Windsurfing Products and Accessories, Universals Tendons Mast Bases Booms by Streamlined Windsurfing performance & durability. Our ultimate goal is to enhance your windsurfing experience. — “Windsurfing Streamlined USA - Booms - Windsurfing Products”, streamlined.us
- Welcome to NeilPryde Windsurfing. Designer and manufacturer of sails, rigs, and wetsuits for boardsailing and windsurfing enthusiasts. Higher carbon content masts will have slightly lower IMCS than those with lower carbon content; this is to compensate for the. — “Masts Overview - NeilPryde Windsurfing 2011”,
- The mast of a sailing vessel is a tall, vertical, or near vertical, spar, or arrangement of spars, which supports the sails. From the 16th century, vessels were often built of a size requiring masts taller and thicker than could be made from single tree trunks. — “Mast (sailing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tactical masts and lighting solutions for military applications. — “Rugged Tactical Masts, Lighting Solutions and Accessories”,
- offers you the easiest way to buy masts online. You can choose among four different, high quality and extremly durable lines of masts produced in Europe. The home page offers you a view of news, gallery and featured masts. Team. — “ - High quality and extremly durable masts”,
- Proctor Masts and Rigging. 1281 Unit B Logan Ave. Costa Mesa , California. Phone: 714-979-7820 Fax 714-979-7844 Tapered Spinnaker Sheets Booms and Masts. Non-Tapered Halyards Deck Layouts. Non-Tapered Sheets Special Parts. Wire to Rope Halyards. — “main”,
- masts.biz. This domain name is available for use! It is part of an exclusive collection of "shared" personal names that allows multiple users to have simple, memorable, personalized email addresses, such as email@example.com, all sharing the same domain name. See if your name is available:. — “masts.biz”
- Shop our large selection of masts gifts, t-shirts, posters and stickers starting at $5 . Unique masts designs. Fast shipping. — “Masts Gifts, T-shirts, Stickers and more - CafePress”,
- ShopWiki has 17615 results for masts, including Caterpillar Mast Bearing 94211-11800 Flt-1, Metra 44FD80 Replacement Fixed Mast Antenna, Aquarius Double Mast Studio Easel, and Blick Single Mast Easel. — “masts”,
- Masts What they're made of; their positions in modern sailboats The Anglo-Saxon word mæst refers to a tree trunk, and for many centuries that's. — “Masts: Information from ”,
- Looking for that hard to find TV antenna mast? Channel Master offers both straight antenna mast and telescoping antenna mast. — “TV Antenna Mast”,
- Masts definition, a spar or structure rising above the hull and upper portions of a ship or boat to hold sails, spars, rigging, booms, signals, etc., at some See more. — “Masts | Define Masts at ”,
- Big Winds Hood River is a locally-owned windsurfing and kiteboarding shop located in the Columbia Gorge, offering gear, lessons and rentals. The higher carbon masts will generally be lighter and more responsive, improving the "liveliness" and overall performance of your rig. — “Big Winds: Windsurf Masts”,
- We can dictate fiber orientation and laminate thickness, so that material properties are tailored to the structural requirements of your mast. Softer aluminum masts lose some of this power because of bending,. — “Carbon Fiber Tubing by FORTE CARBON FIBER TUBING advanced”,
- FM Series 10 to 100 Foot Masts with Electric or Hand Winches. The EM30T is an economical trailer system with 30 Foot Mast for surveillance, WiFi Hotspots, RF re/transmission or other sensors. — “Telescoping MASTS”,
- Masts Manufacturers & Masts Suppliers Directory - Find a Masts Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Masts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Masts-Masts Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on ”,
- The Willburt Company - Manufactures of Telescoping Masts, Night Scan Lighting, Mobile Command Center Products, Ensign Dockside Utilities and Contract Manufacturing services. — “Telescopic Masts from The Will-Burt Company”,
related images for masts
- NimE5037masts JPG
- masts JPG
- Inspecting Barrie 039 masts 1
- The NNT Queen Mary The master pattern for the NNT Queen Mary was prepared by Michal Samek and it is one his best designs yet When Norbert Thiel of NNT sent photographs of
- A gratuitous pretty photo testing out the new picture management functionality in MT4
- Lots of wood with lots intricate detail
- The smaller resin parts are of the usual excellent Combrig quality Most of the platforms and decks are a very thin resin wafer film Pilothouses have incised square windows All
- I got a chance to go to Salem MA over the weekend and I used my new Lensbaby lens alot Having said that I am not sure about this shot I like it but I sort of think it may have been better
- Details of Planks
- Dun6193masts JPG
- It only needs a little work to get the device mounted Although the camera I use is with not to many pixels GOPRO3 the results are ok I need some adjusting to do to get a better view but with this small camera you can take a picture every 5 seconds so it s easy to keep your pose
- To thoroughly test the new propulsion system Dreadnought crossed the Atlantic in January 1907 to Trinadad where the crew undoubtedly preferred the warm Caribbean environment to
- close details
- Price $200
- Masts46 b jpg
- had original the function of loading and unloading cargo from the boat Depending on what ype of they boat it was also often the main propulsion system a mast for sailing Mast on a steilsteven in Rotterdam
- alanm forespar com T 949 858 8820
- The platforms are finally like this
- Now Seajade is really taking shape AND LIKE MOST BOYS WITH BIG TOY S VIC JUST HAD TO HAVE A RUN IN THE DOCK
- Lib3162masts JPG
- Although almost all predreadnought designs were all hull with minimum superstructure Combrig does not stint on the smaller parts pieces and fittings of the superstructure The
- masts gif
- masts gif
- > next Sailing 2 Canon 300D
- web masts jpg
- Long straight logs waiting to become masts or planking
- masts 1 gif
- masts undef2 jpg
- RP08 Masts jpg
- masts8 jpg
- Chi9838masts JPG
- Our car numerplate surveillance system Every 12 miles on most A roads and outside all A roads around towns See lots of these solar panels now beside roads usually taller and smaller This one 100yds from tower
- An entry for the many lock award 15 on one tower at Burghill
- masts sails jpg
- here EQUIPMENT ON STOCK 7 04 2008 Last pieces of gear for the first ten boats masts booms standing rigging have arrived to Izola today PRODUCTION TO BEGIN 10 03 2008 Deck and hull moulds are finished and being prepared
- NimE5039masts JPG
- Agi7325masts JPG
- Cobham Mast Systems Lightweight Carbon Glass Fibre Composite Telescopic Portable Masts for Defence Emergency Service and Industrial Applications Typical applications for Cobham Mastsystem s portable masts include use as Aerial Photography Masts Security Camera Masts Photo Masts DGPS Masts Survey Masts Pump Up Masts Portable
- Launching after the long haul out Tracy belle of the marina
- masts jpg
related videos for masts
- Military Surplus Antenna Masts Military surplus aluminum masting tubes. Each tube is 48 inches long by 1.785 inch outside diameter (inside diameter 1.57 inch), wall - 0.11 inch, and weigh 2.7 lbs each. The last 3.25 inches is a smaller diameter (1.55 inch OD, 1.33 inch ID) that then fits into the next mast section. This 1.55 inch diameter piece is 6 inches long and is used as an inner sleeve that forms a strong joint. apparently an engineer did a windload calculation and said no higher than 20 feet.
- Masts & Meher Baba "*** & Dazed" Images of Meher Baba with his favorite Masts. Song: "*** & Dazed"
- Radio Towers. Famous Radio Masts and Towers Radio Towers. Famous Radio Masts and TowersRadio masts and towers are the supports used to hang or secure antennas of ground wireless stations at the required height. They are used for telecommunications and broadcasting, including television. The difference between a mast and a tower lies in their structure. A tower is a stand-alone structure on one main support, whereas a mast is lighter and is held up in the vertical position by a system of guys, cables and supports. Masts are cheaper to make, but they need a lot of mounting space, because guys and supports do require a bit of area. That's why if a high radio mast or tower is required in a city, preference is most often given to towers. Besides, this provides room for all kinds of additional premises that can be used for radio broadcasting purposes or for anything else, like observation decks, restaurants, etc.So why build structures that massive? Why do constructors try to make them as high as possible? Shortwave signals are distributed in the line-of-site range of the source. That's why it is the height that determines the distance for which the signal can be transmitted. To maximize the effect towers are often built on elevated areas and in hills. This also helps to maximize coverage zone. Besides, there exist sanitary standards that are designed to minimize the adverse impact of high frequency radiation on people and animals. Stability of signal reception depends on the capacity of the transmitter.It is important ...
- Hamstick Portable Antenna Mount/Mast-Part 1 A simple, low cost portable antenna mount/mast for the Hamstick style antenna. Easy to build! Part 1 is the construction; Part 2 is the antenna in use and how to use it as a portable mast.
- Modified Clarke Scam Antenna Mast, Part One Pump up alloy mast, I use a very small antique compressor which you can see in part two, I can also pump the mast up with a foot pump.
- Mast climb from work if work want me to try this they can wish again.
- Telescopic Mast The SERAPID Telescopic Mast unit is a self-guided lifting column that provides smooth motion with no drift. It is the perfect solution for long stroke, heavy loads and harsh environments such as sand, high wind, debris or ice. Standard models feature a stroke of three to 60 feet per minute and can handle loads of up to 1000 pounds. Custom designs are also available. Our revolutionary mast is designed for communications, reconnaissance and surveillance applications. The SERAPID Mast is capable of resisting lateral loads and withstanding high wind situations. It can be deployed at wind-speeds up to 80 MPH. The masts are powered by the SERAPID Rigid Chain - a telescopic mechanical actuator that is flexible in one direction and forms a steel beam in the other. The Rigid Chain is used in a variety of industries - from the clean room to harsh factory floor.
- Hamradio mast 2 PHØAS 2007 see also www.ph0 After a rebuild I had to find a solution for a new antennamast. As we have a turf soil I decided to mount the mast to the fundation of my house. I hope this new video give some of you HAM's new idears. 73 Arbo the PHØAS
- WGME TV / Radio Mast ( Raymond Maine ) This tower was completed in 1959, and then it was the tallest structure in the world. It has served many roles, everything from tv to radio and beyond. It is amazingly tall at 1619 feet, and can be easily seen from miles away. The surrounding Lakes are Panther Pond, Sebago Lake, Thomas Pond, Crescent Lake, and a few others I may have forgotten. Please comment maturely, and enjoy!
- Ice buildup on World Trade Center TV mast WNBC-TV's CHOPPER 4 was sent to take a look at an icing condition at the top of World Trade Center's TV mast. Pictures are from winter 2000, and the ***pit chatter provides the audio for this footage. (PARENTAL ADVISORY:brief language ("Holy s***") @ 1:53) At WTC, WNBC-TV (channel 4) and WNYW-TV (channel 5) shared the top position on the mast, with both stations diplexed into a 2-bay batwing antenna, the RCA TF-2BM(S) 'superturnstile'. On this visit, the chopper found a good deal of ice on the north face of the antenna. Also included are shots of the 2-way radio antenna farm and other equipment on the deck of #1 World Trade Center. Lots of ice, which has fallen off the mast can be seen at the base of the mast. At the end, there's a brief look at the observation deck of WTC tower 2.
- Russian Military Radio Station R161 Masts part 2 Part-5 Stringing the antennas
- Erection of antenna tower Erection of antenna tower in Hove Denmark 1986. Se also :
- Rugby (MSF) masts are demolished Dominating the skyline since around the mid 1920s, the last four remaining "BIG" masts (around 820 feet IIRC ) at the BT Rugby Radio site were demolished by explosion on 02-08-2007, at 1500 hours local. Thanks to RATS (Rugby Amateur Transmitting Society) for the "unofficial loan" of their veranda - an excellent viewing point. And yes the ground really DID shake when the first charge went off !!
- SUICIDES LINKED TO PHONE MASTS THE spate of deaths among young people in Britains suicide capital could be linked to radio waves from dozens of mobile phone transmitter masts near the victims homes. Dr Roger Coghill, who sits on a Government advisory committee on mobile radiation, has discovered that all 22 youngsters who have killed themselves in Bridgend, South Wales, over the past 18 months lived far closer than average to a mast. He has examined worldwide studies linking proximity of masts to depression. Dr Coghills work is likely to trigger alarm and lead to closer scrutiny of the safety of masts, which are frequently sited on public buildings such as schools and hospitals. It is also likely to fuel more campaigns against placing masts close to public places on health grounds. Dr Coghill said last night there was strong circumstantial evidence that the masts may have triggered depression in those from Bridgend who took their lives. They include Kelly Stephenson, 20, who hanged herself from a shower rail in February this year while on holiday in Folkestone, Kent. Dr Coghill said: There is a body of research that has over the years pointed to the fact that exposure to mobile radiation can lead to depression. There is evidence of higher suicide rates where people live near any electrical equipment that gives off radio or electrical waves. There are now 70 million mobile phone handsets in the UK and around 50000 masts. Both emit radio signals and electromagnetic fields ...
- RC SUBMARINE HYDRAULIC MAST OPERATION Here is a short clip on the hydraulic masts mechanism that I made for the Arkmodel 212A .It uses 2 syringes an ESC and fule tubbing anda micro gear pump.The speed can be adjusted by just moving the stick more. The force of the hydraulics is very stong and as one can see it easily lifted the battery held it up and smothly lowered it.I will be using this same setup in all future casings. Dave
- Hex-Beam on a Telescoping Mast ... PLEASE NOTE ! ! ! THIS MIL-SURPLUS TELESCOPING MAST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT SURPLUS OUTLETS ! ! ! In April of 2008, I mounted my Traffie Technology HX-5Bi 5-Band Hex-Beam on a 15-meter crank-up telescoping mast ... I fabricated my own electric winch mount to facilitate raising and lowering the antenna ... this makes it easy to lower the Hex-Beam to work on the rotator or antenna, or when we have severe weather here in Metro Atlanta, GA ... 73 de K8EAB ...
- HF Antenna Mast and Support Many have used a painter's pole for a mast support for a dipole antenna. Here's is an idea that I use to support the mast using a steel green fence post. AI4QT
- Antares Selden Mast Antares Yachts presents Tom Sharkey from Selden Mast USA in a discussion about the mast, SLR boom and Rodkicker on the Antares 44i
- Radiated by mobile phone mast Henrik Eiriksson tells about mobile phone masts and health risks. More videos:
- 100 cancer cases caused by Mobile Phone Masts ? Part 2 "What's going on here is not normal. We don't understand why we have a phone mast right in the school playground. We just want to get rid of it, and certainly not have it put up again somewhere else. We're not against mobile phones or anything else, but we dont want them killing our children,"" declares Carida Magro, mother of one of the children who now has cancer. She has written to the Ombudsman, to the social services, to the town council, to Parliament, to newspaper editors and anyone else who will listen. But all that she has managed to achieve so far is to publicise the problem and make people aware of it. Worse still, everyone points out that there isn't just one phone mast but three of them [for different networks]. In fact within about 200 metres of the school there are two more masts. ""It's a cursed triangle,"" declares Juan Gómez, who lives nearby and in whose family there are several cancer cases. In this part of the town it's hard to find even one family where everyone is healthy. ""My father died four months ago"", ""in my house three people out of five are sick"", ""in these flats three people are sick"", these are the inevitable answers you get when you ask people in the neighbourhood about this affair. Apart from the cancer cases, there is a related proliferation of thyroid conditions. "" At Macarena hospital they ask us every time if we come from Brenes. It's not right, we're all on the way to dying here and nobody is ...
- RADIO CAROLINE THE MAST RADIO CAROLINE THE ROSS REVENGE REPAIR TO THE 300FT MAST MUST BE MAD IN THE 1980'S
- BlueSky Mast - Winching - Roller Demo - OLD This is an animated demo of the first generation BlueSky Winching System, now several versions advanced, but the concept and mechanics is still applicable.
- Telescopic masts lighting up Lord's Designed, manufactured & installed by Abacus Lighting Ltd, each mast carries 100 Challenger 3 Floodlights on a head frame designed to mirror the iconic Lord's media centre. During operation the masts are raised to 43 meters. When not in use, the masts telescope down to less than 30 meters and at the end of the season the 10m x 6m head frames will be removed to further reduce the visual impact. Abacus Telescopic Masts are proven to be the perfect solution to overcome strict planning regulations set out by local authorities. For more info, visit
- No Mast Here No2o2 campaign song No2o2 is a campaign group against the installation of a mobile phone mast, sited on a busy school crossing, in Crewe, Cheshire, England, by telecommunications giant O2. On the 24th July 2009, despite strong objection from local residents and Councilors planning approval was granted by Cheshire East Council. For the latest updates and news, please visit www.no2o2. The masts location is a predominantly residential and family area, with a number of schools and nurseries in an extremely close proximity. Cheshire East Council ignored residents, and rode roughshod over health and safety concerns. A total of 7 schools and nurseries fall within 500 meters of the mast site. These include: Wistaston Green Nursery and Primary Schools (150 meters) St Mary's Nursery and Primary School (255 meters) St Thomas More High School (255 meters) Vine Tree Primary and Nursery Schools (490 meters) Due to the close proximity, these schools and nurseries will fall under the mast most intensive radiation (beam of greatest intensity). Collective attendance is over 2000 children. As Government sponsored research has proved, with the frequencies used in mobile phone technology, children absorb more energy per kilogram of body weight from an external electromagnetic field than adults. A one year old could absorb around double and a five year old around 60% more than an adult. Additionally, since children are being exposed to RF radiation from base stations from a younger age than adults, they ...
- How To Replace the Mazda Miata Antenna Mast Part 1 The King shows us how to replace a broken or bent power antenna mast on the Mazda Miata. Replacement masts can be purchased on E-Bay. 1990-1997 mast item # 370330319122 1999-2005 mast Item # 390152434066
- 34' Will-Burt telescoping mast for sale We have a very lightly used Will-Burt telescoping mast for sale. It has a nested height of 7', extended height is 34' 10". Maximum payload is 40lbs. The mast was traded on a larger mast. It has been disassembled, cleaned, inspected and rebuilt to factory specs by an authorized dealer and repairer. It was tested today, September 30, with a 20lbs weight for 1 hour without pressure loss. Operating pressure is 20psig. Ideal for many types of uses - whether for radio telecommunications, lighting or perhaps you want to install a camera for aerial photography without spending a fortune on aircraft that can't get you as low as you want anyway. Can be mounted on a vehicle bumper, or internally within a van or on a trailer. We can assist with vehicle mounting options. The mast comes with a mast extension, which is like a small flagpole on top for you to mount equipment to. A square platform is also available. Retail is $6592. This mast is at least a 9.5 out of 10 all round. Asking $4500. Contact either myself (Mike) or Jones at Garza Telecommunications in Houston TX on (713) 222-6707. Thanks for looking, Mike mike@
- Hamradio mast 1 PHØAS see also www.ph0 This is my solution for an amateur radio station in a suburban area and its restrictions. Read (and see) all about my solutions on: www.ph0 Hear you on the air.
- Will-Burt Locking Collar Mast Operation Video This video introduces how to operate and maintain a Will-Burt Locking Collar Mast, which can be applied for Mobile Command Vehicles.
- Crank Up Tilt Over Antenna Mast Crank-Up Tilt-Over Antenna Mast
- Hamstick Portable Antenna Mount/Mast-Part 2 A simple, low cost portable antenna mount/mast for the Hamstick style antenna. Easy to build! Part 1 is the construction; Part 2 is the antenna in use and how to use it as a portable mast.
- BlueSky Mast - Standard Mast Deployment - OLD Animated Video of BlueSky Series II Mast being deployed with an OE-254 Antenna
- Thales presents: the i-Mast family A nice animation showing the 4 different integrated, modular masts that Thales Nederland BV is / will be producing. Starring "i-gull the seagull", the new Thales mascot. This animation is first shown at the DSEi 2009 in London.
- Cell Phone Tower mast fears PLANS to allow a new mobile phone mast to be built near a Six Bells primary school have met with anger from concerned parents. Blaenau Gwent Council confirmed mobile phone company Vodafone had submitted an application to build a new tower, between 10-15m high, on land adjacent to the Old Quarry in Cwm Farm Road, Six Bells, near Bryngwyn Primary. A council spokeswoman said they were currently consulting Six Bells householders through site notices and letters to individual properties before making a decision. The spokeswoman added: "As the proposed mast at Six Bells will be less than 15m in height, the council has, under current planning regulations, 56 days to make a decision on the acceptability of its siting and appearance, which it will do through its normal planning procedures." Worried parents and residents have started a campaign to convince the planning committee to think twice about giving the tower the green light. Nearly 200 people have put their signatures on a petition submitted to the council. One of the residents spearheading the campaign is Catherine Edwards, of Bryn Gaer Terrace, Brynithel. Mother-of-three Mrs Edwards, 35, said she was concerned about the tower's potential health risks. She said: "Two of my children go to Bryngwyn Primary School and it's the health issues that are my main concern." Mrs Edwards said she believed the tower would be too close to the school. "I'm concerned about the welfare of my children and I ...
- Are radiation mobile phone masts safe? Studies on Cell Phone Tower Safety According to the Mount Shasta Bioregional Ecology Center in California, studies on Cell Phone Tower health effects have shown that "even at low levels there is evidence of damage to cell tissue and DNA, and it has been linked to brain tumors, cancer, suppressed immune function, depression, miscarriage, Alzheimer's disease, and numerous other serious illnesses." A study by Dr. Bruce Hocking in Australia found that children living near Cell Phone Towers in Sydney had more than twice the rate of childhood leukemia than children living more than seven miles away. According to Dr. W. Lšscher of the Institute of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmacy of the Veterinary School of Hanover in Germany, dairy cows that were kept in close proximity to Cell Phone Towers for two years had a reduction in milk production along with increased health problems and behavioral abnormalities. A cow with abnormal behavior was taken away from the cell phone antenna and the behavior subsided within five days. When the cow was brought back near the antenna, the symptoms returned. Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Africa San Diego, California, USA Berkeley, California, USA Dhadna, United Arab Emirates, Dhadna, UAE, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA Benin, Porto-Novo, Western Africa Los Angeles, California, USA Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia West Jordan, Utah, USA Pueblo, Colorado, USA
- 1109 ft Macau Tower mast climb - to the top! Video from climbing to the top of the 10th tallest structure in the world. All the way to the lightning rod! An awesome experience. Only about 5 people/month do this climb. Time is growing short because TV broadcast antennas will soon be installed.
- Hydro Mast Introduction
- A timber antenna mast Timber mast suitable for supporting lightweight wire antennas. The mast is 6 metres tall plus a 2 metre top extension. It tilts over for easy work on antennas. The antenna supports dipoles for 40, 20 and 10 metres, coming off the one feedpoint. 15 metre operation is provided by the 40m dipole. 80 metres is covered by adding loading coils to the 40 metre dipole. The antenna is similar to VK5AH's dipole except there is a dipole for 10 metres instead of 15 metres. VK5AH: .au Being timber the mast is suitable as the centre support for open wire-fed dipoles such as the G5RV. Though it has the disadvantage of requiring an antenna coupler, the single G5RV wire is lighter and cleaner looking as one wire replaces three while covering more bands. Since the video was taken the mast has been extended to 9 metres, with a 38mm timber dowel u-bolted to the top portion. To lower wind resistance and make the higher mast less obtrusive at the top the chopping board pictured has been replaced with a much slimmer PVC T-piece. Main items required (from timber/hardware store): * 45 x 90mm treated pine (6m lengths are good) * pole for top extension (and u-bolts for it) * Paint * A few big bolts with nuts & washers * Cement * Cable clips and mounting hardware
- Amateur radio homemade antenna mast Here is the antenna mast I made out of 3/4 pine boards and an aluminum tubing. The antenna is a Comet GP-15 tri-bander (70cm, 2 meter, 6 meter). The mast is a tip up/down. It is fed by LMR-400 coax 75 feet.
- Sorlandet Tall Ship - climbing the main mast.. First time up the mast for a charity called the Max Appeal. Amazing - bit scary at first but then spent the rest of the journey up all three masts.... can't wait to do this again..
- World's Highest Mast Climb at the Macau Tower - UM MBA -- Team Building Thanks to the AJ Hackett Macau Tower Video Team
twitter about masts
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about masts
“all you people are severly tapped. Get on with your life .baby monitors give out more ommissions that mobile phones but you wont have marches on downing street about baby monitors .get a life you crazy people .mobile phone s will out put”
— MASTS, mast-
“Masts (Page 1) - Ask Jeffrey Henderson - Hot Sails Maui Forum - The Hot Sails Maui discussion forum”
— Masts (Page 1) - Ask Jeffrey Henderson - Hot Sails Maui Forum,
“Daniel's iPhone Photo Blog. Masts. Wednesday, August 5, 2009. At 7:46 this evening, the very gentle movement of the water in Cannes' was enough to turn the reflected masts of the sailboats into a slowly moving pattern”
— Daniel's iPhone Photo Blog,
“masts (Page 1) - Ask Barry Spanier - MauiSails Windsurfing Forum - MauiSails is a Hawaiian based windsurfing development group known for making practical, efficient, and highly technical sails, masts, booms, and accessories for the global”
— masts (Page 1) - Ask Barry Spanier - MauiSails Windsurfing Forum,
“Forum Guidelines | Builders' Forum | RSS. Question about hollow masts I really enjoy all the experience and advice that's been shared around this forum”
— Question about hollow masts (Skerry) :: Builders' Forum,
“Deepfried.tv is New Zealands biggest Windsurfing website. Videos, Gear Trader, News, Events, Forums its all there. North masts (dropshape)”
— deepfried.tv forum - North masts (dropshape), deepfried.tv
“Agenda for the meeting of the Telecommunications Masts Forum”
— 18/09/2006 - Telecommunications Masts Forum - Agenda | The,