- Boston Qualifying Marathons by State/Province in Boston Marathon Qualifying Marathons Guide listing races a marathoner can run to qualify by month of race, Marathon's winning time, or by Marathon's State, Canadian Province, country outside US,. — “Boston Qualifying Marathons by American State/Canadian Province”,
- Learn about the latest marathons in Houston, TX. Use the search to find Houston marathon race registration and information. — “Houston Marathons | 2010 | Upcoming Marathons in Houston, TX”,
- Zephyr's features images, photos, and video designed to help you train for your inline skating (Rollerblading) marathon. — “Zephyr's - Inline Skating / Rollerblade”,
- Your home for San Diego, CA marathons and running events. Register or find marathon or half marathons in and near San Diego California. — “San Diego Marathons”,
- Welcome to Marathons Chicago! Search for latest Chicago marathon and registration information. Follow the link to learn more. — “Marathons Chicago | 2010 - 2011”,
- Whether you're a veteran marathoner or thinking about running your first half-marathon, here's all the information and advice you need to train for and complete your 13.1- or 26.2-mile race. Get training schedules, race reviews, plus long. — “Half-Marathons and Marathons”,
- Definition of Marathons in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Marathons. Pronunciation of Marathons. Translations of Marathons. Marathons synonyms, Marathons antonyms. Information about Marathons in the free online English dictionary and. — “Marathons - definition of Marathons by the Free Online”,
- Denver marathons is your source for the latest marathon registration and event information in Denver, CO. — “Denver Marathons | Races & Registration Information”,
- - The worldwide marathon directory - Find your next Marathon, Half marathon or ultra marathon. — “ahotu Marathons | International Marathons Calendar | Select”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of 5 Marathons. Get exclusive content and interact with 5 Marathons right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “5 Marathons | Facebook”,
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Marathons and Half Marathons. — “Marathons and Half Marathons in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- Welcome Marathoners! At Marathons San Francisco you can search or register for marathons in and around San Francisco. — “San Francisco Marathons | Search or Register for Marathon in”,
- - the complete marathon resource and community. Complete directory of marathons, marathon results, athlete and race news, marathon history, training schedules, chat, email, marathoning humor - everything for the marathon runner. — “”,
- Competitors during the 2007 Berlin Marathon. Competitors during the 1990 London Marathon. The marathon is a long-distance running event with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles and 385 yards), that is usually run as a road race. — “Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Runner's Web Marathon Links. This page contains links to marathons around the world including the major marathons such as Boston, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Ottawa, National Capital, etc. It is updated as new links become available. — “Runner's Web Marathon Links”,
- Marathon and race listings by calendar and map. Free race listing and free calculators, converters and tools for training for your next run. — “Marathons and Races | Run The Nation”,
- Welcome to a Facebook Page about ahotu Marathons. Join Facebook to start connecting with ahotu Marathons. — “ahotu Marathons | Facebook”, zh-
- San Jose marathons and running events. See past San Jose, CA race results. Major fundraisers occur about every other month with themed weekend marathons that operate like telethons. — “San Jose Marathons | Marathons in San Jose California”,
- A calendar of marathons for walkers of various abilities. — “Marathon Calendar - The Walking Site”,
- Learn about Marathons on . Find info and videos including: About Marathons, About Marathons, How to Run a Marathon and much more. — “Marathons - ”,
- Complete calendar of marathons, half marathons and ultramarathons across the US. We have all the tools you need to plan your next marathon or half marathon:. — “2011 Marathon Calendar and 2011 Half Marathon Calendar”,
- Guide to half marathons in the United States and around the world in 2010 and beyond, with registration, dates, course maps, race weather & climate, videos and more. — “Half Marathon Guide - Directory of USA and International Half”,
related videos for marathons
- BBG Epic Marathon Battle #4 - REV IT UP! ベイブレード Hey guys back with a quick marathon here, hope you guys enjoy. More marathons and epic battles soon to come! GEEKS OUT! stay updated!: OFFICIAL BBG APP iOS: Android:
- Walt Disney World Marathon- Cadet Runs In Full Fatigues and Carries 30 lb Backpack. Air Force Cadet Third Class Malcolm Strong ran the Walt Disney Marathon for more than just himself, it was a "Run for the Fallen." The Central Florida native wants to raise awareness for all the men and women killed in the United States global war on terrorism. Strong ran the 26.2 miles in full military fatigues, carried a 30 pound backpack, and handed out American flags along the route. More importantly to the Air Force Cadet, he carried letters from family members whose loved ones were killed in the service of our country. He will wear the 2010 Disney World Marathon medal he earned with pride. The Endurance Series at Walt Disney World Resort gives recreational athletes of all ages and abilities the chance to walk, jog, run, bike and swim their way around the world. From marathons to road races to triathlons, athletes from across the country and around the world compete to stay in shape, achieve personal best times and raise donations for charitable causes. Popular Endurance Series events are the Walt Disney World Marathon and Half Marathon (Jan. 6-9, 2011), Champion 5k at ESPN the Weekend (Feb. 27, 2010), Disneys Princess Half Marathon Weekend (March 5-7, 2010), Expedition Everest Challenge (June 12, 2010) and the inaugural Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 1-2, 2010). Please visit: for more information and follow us on Twitter @DisneySports for daily updates. For more information please contact Bob Hitch***, Disney Public ...
- anton krupicka Ultra marathon runner video with indian song Anton Krupicka is a well known ultra marathon runner who's documentary "Indulgence" is out for all to see what the world of this awesome athlete is all about. The name of the song is Ananau by the group called Alborada. This group is from Peru. Here is the link to this song in this video. Love these guys! Anitl0ck
- 2010 Walt Disney World Marathon Presented by CIGNA- Highlights! Nearly 24000 runners battled freezing temperatures to run the 26.2 mile course through Walt Disney World. Music and fireworks sent runners into the cold early morning darkness. Participants from all 50 states and 50 countries started their run near Epcot and made their way through the Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom before concluding at Epcot. This years marathon had a wide range of ages- from 18 to 78. Adriano Bastos from Brazil won his sixth straight, seventh overall, Disney Marathon with a winning time of 2:22:08. Japan's Lisa Mizutani completed the course in 2:51:20 winning the womens division for the second year in a row. The Endurance Series at Walt Disney World Resort gives recreational athletes of all ages and abilities the chance to walk, jog, run, bike and swim their way around the world. From marathons to road races to triathlons, athletes from across the country and around the world compete to stay in shape, achieve personal best times and raise donations for charitable causes. Popular Endurance Series events are the Walt Disney World Marathon and Half Marathon (Jan. 6-9, 2011), Champion 5k at ESPN the Weekend (Feb. 27, 2010), Disneys Princess Half Marathon Weekend (March 5-7, 2010), Expedition Everest Challenge (June 12, 2010) and the inaugural Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 1-2, 2010). Please visit for more information and follow us on Twitter @DisneySports for daily updates. For more ...
- PEANUT BUTTER - 1961 - The Marathons Here is a scarce 45 record by the Marathons entitled PEANUT BUTTER. It reached number 20 in 1961.
- Dance Marathon 1931 Great Depression film clips from the new DVD/CD release The Panic Is On.
- Run for Peace - Kenya Athletes and Peace to heal the wounds of the Kenyan Clashes. Amos Biwott, Olympic Champion 1968 Steeplechase, Matthew Birir, Olympic Champion 1992 Steeplechase Ezekiel Kemboi, Olympic Champion 2004 Steeplechase, three time world championship silver Wilson Kiprugut, Olympic Silver1968 & bronze 1964 800m Benjamin Kogo, Olympic Silver 1968 Steeplechase Douglas Wakiihuri, Olympic Silver 1988 Marathon and world champion 1987 Moses Kiptanui, Olympic Silver 1996 Steeplechase and world champion 91, 93, & 95 Mike Boit, Olympic Bronze 1972 800m, Commonwealth Games 1500m Champion 1982 Joyce Chepchumba, Olympic Bronze 2000 Marathon, winner of NYC, Chicago & London marathons. Moses Tanui, World Champion 1991 10000m, & '95 half marathon Daniel Komen, World Champion 1997 5000m, world record 2-miles & 3000m Christopher Koskei, World Champion 1999 Steeplechase, World silver 1995 Paul Koech, World Champion 1999 Half Marathon and Silver cross country Lornah Kiplagat World Champion 2006-07 Half Marathon, & 2007 cross country Janet Jepkosgei, World Champion 2007 800m, African Champion Luke Kibet, World Champion 2007 Marathon John Yuda, World Championship Silver cross country and half marathon Japheth Kimutai, Commonwealth Games Champion 1998 Yobes Ondieki, world record: First man to run sub 27-minute 10000m John Litei, Commonwealth Games bronze 800m 2006 Barnabas Kinyur, Commonwealth Games bronze 800m 1994 Luke Kipkosgei, Commonwealth Games bronze 5000m 2002 Sylvia Kibet, African Games ...
- Mark Cooper - One Man - 50 Marathons In 2010 Mark Cooper ran 50 marathons in 56 Days from Amsterdam to Barcelona. He did so in memory of his late Mother Sheila, raising over £30000 for The Edinburgh Headway Group in the process. This is his story
- Running My First Marathon Have you ever wondered what it's like to run a marathon? I was sure curious! So, I decided to experience it first hand. This video is about my first marathon running experience and the impact it had on my life. So, what you'll be hearing are my reflections about the marathon I wrote just a couple days after running it. If you're curious about running marathons or wish to experience a life-altering event, view on! So, enjoy Part 1 of our Marathon series! Part 2 will be my experience running the Dallas White Rock Marathon in Dec 2005. And Part 3? Well, that's where we're open to suggestions! I have some ideas, but, what would you like to see? Let me know! Visit our site at:
- Dilated Peoples - Marathon Rate/Comment From "Neighborhood Watch". Watch for Criminals. Watch for Cops.
- Marathons | David Mitchell's Soapbox David Mitchell's Soapbox Series 1 & 2 DVD available now @ amzn.to David Mitchell's Soapbox and more @ David Mitchell ***yses marathon runners this week, and what the logic is behind their attempts to raise money for charity. Surely all the time they spend training, would have been better spent working a job? After all, they would make a lot more money for charity!
- Great Wall Marathon Promo This is a promotional video we did on the Great Wall Marathon for Albatros Travel, an outstanding agency that offers unique and adventurous tours to some of the most exciting corners of the world. Albatros runs other phenomenal adventure marathons, including the Polar Marathon in Greenland, the Big 5 Marathon in South Africa, The Great Tibetan Marathon in India, and The Petra Marathon in Jordan. Please visit their site at www.albatros-
- 2010 Virgin London Marathon. You, the winner & barefoot runner, Jackson Williams Ultra Athlete Jackson Williams, has run across America, completed 26 treadmill marathons in 26 days, and run 100 miles barefoot. He ran the 2010 Virgin London Marathon, with 37 000 other runners, only he ran barefoot. This film was shot at the following locations: The Red race start Just past the 5 mile marker The Elite Men, including winner Tsegaye Kebede, and top Brit Andrew Lemoncello were filmed at mile 20 just past Canary Wharf. At the 22 mile marker in Shadwell And finally on Birdcage Walk.
- Marathon Training : How to Train for Your 1st Marathon Training for your first marathon should take about six months as you build up to longer and longer distances, and it requires sticking to a strict schedule and routine. Start training for a marathon early to prevent the chances of injury with advice from a competitive runner in this free video on running marathons.
- Drunk Marathon Dinner Secrets! (3.11.12 + 3.12.12 - Days 30 & 31) Sorry about the mega-delayed video from yesterday, guys... I hope our drunkenness makes up for it! Datev and my mom finish their half marathons! We prepare a super-secret dinner! Alli films a little for me while we're drunk! Youki is a badass as always! Gmail: princeyeti@ Facebook: Twitter:
- 2007 Chicago Marathon Heat makes the 2007 Chicago Marathon one to remember. Chicago Tribune video
- How to Train for a Marathon www.MARATHON-TRAINING- -Are you hoping to run a marathon and in need of some training material. I have used this program to train for a marathon and it works great. Running a marathon can be tough if yo don't know where to start our how to train. Follow this guide and get on the right track.
- Barney Stinson: How To Run A Marathon Running A Marathon Is Simple..
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARATHON DAY! #398-Part 1 TUESDAY MARCH 13, 2012-PREPARING! I am no pro, but I can say, I have really learned a lot from so many that are pros at running Marathons. So if this is your first time running a marathon, or your thinking about it, here are a few tips, that I can share from my first Marathon experience!
- The Marathons - Peanut Butter (1961, Arvee Records) I thought it seemed like a good time to do this. One peanut butter company has a huge problem on their hands, and I'm sure the rest of the industry is suffering. This is to help remind people that peanut butter is still excellent and the big name companies have better safeguards in place. Enjoy your peanut butter! I do!
- 24 Marathon Challenge - Event Recap The 24 Marathon Challenge started on Thursday, December 2, with close to 100 contestants. 86 hours, 6 minutes and 41 seconds later, 3 contestants were left standing. Kevin Coon, Farris Hodo and Victor Lopez all broke the Guinness World Record for Longest Continuous TV Watching and each received a check for $10000.
- Las Vegas Rock And Roll Marathon 2009 I RUN UNTIL THERES A CURE Today i ran the Las Vegas marathon in memorie & support of all those infected by HIV and AIDS I RUN UNTIL THERE'S A CURE bit.ly 27000 runners ran the marathon, it was very cold, but with all the running, you couldn't help but get hot in minutes,
- The Spirit of the Marathon : Is running marathons healthy? #314 marathon running is it healthy? what about running ultra marathons? running tips for weight loss and long distance. running tips for beginners + running tips for weight loss + running tips for the marathon Durianrider on Facebook To Donate to Durianrider: Durianriders 2$ audio mp3 and blog links below. www.30 Blog
- Marathons (aka The Vibrations) - Peanut Butter (Digitally Remastered) The Vibrations were a Los Angeles-based doowop and R&B group signed to Chess Records in the late 50's and early 1960's. When small-label Arvee Records came up with this novelty tune, they originally intended The Olympics ("Western Movies") to record it. However, The Olympics were busy on tour so they somehow got The Vibrations to record this under the name of The Marathons, and ironically it became the biggest hit The Vibrations ever had reaching #20 in May of 1961.
- North Pole Marathon 2007 A short video of the 2007 North Pole Marathon. Participants run a standard marathon of 26.2 miles on the Arctic ice floes and get to stand at the exact Geographic North Pole. It's the northernmost marathon on earth, a member of the Association of International Marathons & Road Races (AIMS) and contained in Guinness World Records. A trip of a lifetime.
- Rain, Rain, Rain - Eddie Izzard: Marathon Man - Series 1 Episode 2 Preview - BBC Three More about this episode: Documentary series which follows Eddie Izzard's insane Sport Relief challenge of running 43 marathons in 51 days. That's 1166 brutal miles around the United Kingdom - a marathon a day, six days a week, for eight weeks.
- 2010 Pikes Peak Marathon Wonder what it's like to run this gnarly beast? Come along and share some serious oxygen deprivation -- video from the start at Manitou Springs to summit at 14, 050 ft. and back down to finish line 26.21 miles later. Billed as America's Ultimate Challenge, it was most certainly this relatively untalented runner's ultimate challenge. What a blast! I've done over 20 marathons, but nothing prepares you for this one. The good news is there is only one hill on the course. :-) Thanks to PPM, the volunteers and fellow runners -- you made this an amazing, totally unforgettable experience.
- Icy Desert Marathons: VC2 This pod follows Ed Stumpf and Sean Cornwell as they run marathons in the Sahara Desert and the North Pole to raise awareness about the impact individuals can have on climate change.
- 32 Marathons - A look back A brief look back at Ken and Gerry's challenge of running 32 marathons in 32 days around Ireland.
- TEDxDubbo - Tristan Miller - Inspirational Talk: 52 Marathons In 52 Weeks Tristan Miller is "that guy", the one who ran 52 international marathons in 52 weeks in 2010. Tristan Miller spent many years working in ad sales, before the "call of the wild" took hold. In the Global Economic Crisis of 2009/10, Tristan lost his job at Google when they shut down the Melbourne office. Instead of looking for a new job, he decided to take on a new challenge. He sold everything, laid out an extraordinary strategy and left Australian shores to attempt to run 52 marathons in 52 weeks -- 42 countries, 7 continents -- raising money for the charities, UNICEF and Facing Africa. Tristan's crazy idea turned into an epic journey as he traipsed the world, mostly alone, to see what it was like to run around the planet. He ran in all the major international marathons, including New York, London, Berlin and Tokyo, but also found himself in Rwanda, Mongolia and on Easter Island, in Chile, to name a few. He even ran across the frozen fields of Antarctica! TEDxDubbo focused attention on what we call FACETS -- Food, Agriculture, Climate, Energy, Topsoil and Sustainability. These FACETS are actually potent ideas shared by everyday people with an interest in these disciplines. In many of these topics there is an awareness campaign; the aim of bringing our community together united against catastrophic failures in our food-chain, environment and health. It is worth mentioning that we are also indebted to our natural systems for our economic wealth. Failures in Food, Agriculture ...
- Very Funny Marathon Finish Edit: 23/03/2010 - yes, this is so admirable what these 2 have achieved and i do have respect for them, BUT, you cant deny that its funny!
- Marathon Love- Premiers Sunday, December 14th at 8PM E/P Follow the amazing story of a husband who pushes his wife in a wheelchair as he runs marathons. Now he's entered the Boston Marathon- will he be able to finish?
- Marathon 2 Durandal Theme Title theme of the great Bungie game, Marathon 2: Durandal, by "Power of Seven". --- By popular demand: Game-download (open source): Music download: --- For all the people talking about Halo and Marathon being connected storywise, read this first: --- Enjoy with caution, since Bungie has already stated that there is no connection (as of yet, might be retconned though - the Marathon universe is very vague). NOTE: PERSONALLY, I THINK THERE IS NO CONNECTION. If you read a couple of the things mentioned, it is all wildly speculative and a lot of wishful thinking. I could probably find parallels between Monkey Island and Marathon if I looked hard enough. Art is taken from the chapter screens in Marathon 2.
- Interview with Haile Gebrselassie, Renowned Marathon Runner (Pt. 1) HQ Interesting insights from World Olympic champion Haile Gebrselassie. Q. What is your race plan for the Berlin Marathon? I am thinking about just the possibility to run more faster for the marathon just sounds good you know just to run, to run you know just 2.02 sounds really nice and well when I said to people I'm going to run a 2.03 OK now very close to I mean 2.03 still you know 2.03 doesn't matter about no-one talk about 59 second. Now I wonder if I can run just 2.02 it means you know just kind of good to say 2.02 you know nice thing. Q. How Important is breaking the World Record? Absolutely, yeah really very important even if I can not do you know just 2.02 I can play you know just very close to that you know like even you know 2.03.30 it's possible surely very possible in Berlin and for next time just preparing well and it will be possible. But 2.02 is something very special and of course it needs hard thing for that, hard training. We'll see, who knows? Q. How many marathons can an elite athlete at competition pace run in a year? Mm, it's better not more than 3, 3 is the maximum and I myself you know just I'm doing you know just 2 marathons a year the rest you know just half marathon, 10K, 15K something like that. You can have it, you can do up to 4 marathons a year but a question is just how long you can keep just that kind of programme you know can you run just 4 marathons every year for 5 years or something? Q. How important is the relationship between the ...
- Walt Disney World Marathon - Run For Avery, the Mark Fitzgerald Story Mark Fitzgerald ran the 2010 Walt Disney Marathon to celebrate the life of his youngest daughter and the technology used to save her life. Avery Fitzgerald, now one year old, was born with her umbilical cord wrapped and knotted around her neck. Doctors in Denver used new technology, a hypothermic cooling blanket developed by Cincinnati Sub-Zero to assist her recovery and save her life. To honor his daughter and raise awareness for cooling blanket technology, Fitzgerald pledged to run three marathons, 78 miles, which represent the 78 hours his daughter was treated in a cooling blanket. He completed marathons in his hometown of Philadelphia and his current community of Denver. Fitzgerald's dream came true on Sunday when he celebrated with little Avery and the entire family after completing this years Walt Disney World Marathon. The Endurance Series at Walt Disney World Resort gives recreational athletes of all ages and abilities the chance to walk, jog, run, bike and swim their way around the world. From marathons to road races to triathlons, athletes from across the country and around the world compete to stay in shape, achieve personal best times and raise donations for charitable causes. Popular Endurance Series events are the Walt Disney World Marathon and Half Marathon (Jan. 6-9, 2011), Champion 5k at ESPN the Weekend (Feb. 27, 2010), Disneys Princess Half Marathon Weekend (March 5-7, 2010), Expedition Everest Challenge (June 12, 2010) and the inaugural Disney Wine ...
- How to Train for a Marathon : Advanced Exercises for Marathon Training Learn advanced exercises to train for amarathon in this free running workout video. Expert: Barbara Coradin Bio: Barbara Coradin is a certified group exercise instructor and a personal trainer at Energy Fitness in New York City. She has competed in the New York City and Boston marathons. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Man Runs a Marathon Every Day for a Year Known now as Marathon Man, Stefaan Engels has undertaken the challenge of running a full marathon every day for a year. chats with this Belgian runner to learn more about how he stays healthy throughout the year.
- The World Marathon Majors: 2010 Chicago Marathon Preview More marathon tips & news at: Tomorrow is the Chicago Marathon, which will almost certainly be the stage for determining the winners of the World Marathon Majors. The big duel will be between Tsegaye Kebede of Ethiopia and Samuel Wanjiru of Kenya, who both lead the marathon majors with 50 points each. If either of them win, there's no way for anybody else to catch up to them. Deriba Merga could take the lead with a win, though, if neither them place very high on Sunday. For the Chicago win, though, I'm going to bet on Robert Cheruiyot the younger. His marathon PR is most of a minute slower than those guys (as well as a few others such as Vincent Kipruto and Feyisa Lilesa) but he's coming off of a strong win at Boston this past Spring and a win tomorrow can set him up nicely for the the 2010-2011 World Marathon Majors. On the American front, Ryan Hall has pulled out of the race which opens the field for top honors to quite a few guys. Jason Hartmann comes into the race with a 2 PR but Justin Young and Nick Arciniaga should be right on his shoulder. Keep your eye on Chad Johnson and Mike Morgan as well, who are due for a breakout performance. My guess is that Perry Romanowski will be the first Joggler to finish, so keep your eye out for a guy tossing 3 bean bags for the entire 26.2. I think that the Americans are going to fare a lot better overall in the women's race than they will in the men's race. Magdalena Lewy-Boulet, Colleen De Reuck and Desiree ...
- Dog-Gone Good: Goldendoodle Runs Half Marathon for Cancer Research There was a last-minute entry in Sunday's Maryland Half Marathon to benefit the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center -- a 3-year-old goldendoodle named Dozer, who escaped through an invisible fence in his yard to join the more than 2000 people running by his house, which was near mile 5 of the race. Runners reported seeing the dog at several points along the way, and he crossed the finish line with other runners at 2 hours and 14 minutes. Dozer's owner didn't know what had happened to him and was frantically looking for him until he returned home Monday morning. He had muddy feet and was limping. After a quick trip to the vet, Dozer is fine, his owner reports, but he won't be running any half-marathons any time soon. This week, the race co-chairmen, Michael Greenebaum and Jon Sevel, gave Dozer a medal -- and some dog treats. Dozer even has his own runner's page, where people can donate to raise money for cancer research at the Greenebaum Cancer Center. Related Links: Dozer's Fundraising Page Dozer's Facebook Page University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center Maryland Half Marathon
- Dance 'Til You Drop: Dance Marathons of the 1930s & 1940s For more jazz dance history, visit my blog: .au
- University of Iowa Dance Marathon 18 Promo Video The University of Iowa Dance Marathon is a student organization that provides year-round support to youth cancer victims and their families. The BIG Event is a 24-hour Dance Marathon where students assemble to celebrate the children survivors and remember the children who have passed away throughout the year. Students plan and participate in Family Events and Mini-Dance Marathons. Additionally, they participate in other University of Iowa sponsored and affiliated activities and events, the majority of which are all philanthropic. The primary goal of these activities is to raise additional money for children with cancer and to educate the community about the struggles and triumphs of these little warriors. University of Iowa Dance Marathon Main Event is a 24-hour long dance marathon. All Dancers that have raised the required amount of money are invited to participate in "The BIG Event." All the Families sponsored by Dance Marathon participate in the event and many do so for the full 24 hours. At the Big Event, Dancers remain standing for the full 24 hours with no caffeine allowed! Live entertainment and a DJ help pass the time along with performances by local bands, University Dance and Theatre groups, and speeches given by many of the Dance Marathon families! To register or donate, visit
- Father and Son Complete Marathon (Read Description First) The Title of this song is: "My Redeemer Lives". There are no words to describe what you're about to see. It's all about HIM! A Son asked his father, "Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?" The father who, despite having a heart condition, says "Yes". They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons. The father always saying "Yes" to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his fater, "Dad, let's join the Ironman together." To which, his father said "Yes". For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island. Father and son went on to complete the race together!
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about marathons
“Of all the half marathon races I've done in the past couple years, the first half marathon at the San Francisco Marathon, Half Marathons & 5K — there are actually two half-marathons at this race, as you can run either the first or the second”
— The Blog,
“Michael O'Leary and the boys chat to Daragh Maloney about the 32 Marathons and the training and logistics involved blog throughout our 32 Marathons, and thank you once again for all”
— 32 Marathons | The Challenge...32 Marathons, 32 Counties, 32, 32
“You are here: Home " Blogs " BLOG DVD Box Set Marathons. BLOG DVD Box Set Marathons. sfx | Blogs, Reader Bloggers | 21/05/2010 04: Your thoughts welcome as always, in the comment thread below or on our forum”
— BLOG DVD Box Set Marathons,
“- The worldwide marathon directory - Find your next Marathon, Half marathon or ultra marathon”
— Ahotu Marathons | Blog,
“Blog. About Us. Corporate Solutions. Best Marathons for First Time Beginners. Submitted by jim on Tue, 2006-11-14 These marathons typically have cool weather conditions, flat courses, interesting surroundings, good race organization, and a lot”
— Best Marathons for First Time Beginners | Athletic Minded,
“Blog TV About Contact. December 2, 2008. Startups Are Marathons. By Matt Hulett. Tweet. I just finished my third half marathon this Venture Capital Web Development Web Hosting. Seattle 2.0 Blog Contributors. Copyright © 2010 Seattle 2.0, LLC | About Contact”
— Startups Are Marathons, seattle20.com
“Marathons and Heart Attacks Here is a story on the linking of marathons and heat attacks. After years heart attack, marathon”
— Marathons and Heart Attacks,
“Utah Running Blog for all runners in Utah. Learn about a Utah Marathons, 5k, 10k and Half Marathon”
— Utah Running Blog - Utah Marathons,
“About This Blog. Marathons and Races. Times Square Halloween. Oct 27th. Posted by John in Holidays. 3 comments The Chicago Marathon inspired me to travel to other cities and participate in their marathons”
— Marathons and Races " Global Traveler Blog,
related keywords for marathons
similar for marathons
- new york city marathon
- international marathons
- half marathon
- training schedules
- coast marathon
- the new york
- the distance
- olympic marathon
- boston marathon
- united states
- marathon races
- the ultimate guide to international marathons
- world record
- the olympic marathon
- in athens
- marathon runner
- marathoning humor
- international marathoning
- course maps
- marathon resource
- marathon guide directory
- race news
- marathon fan
- marathon results
- half marathons
- around the world
- race calendar
- race reviews
- half marathon training
- marathon guide
- race photos
- message boards
- registration info
- fellow runners
- comprehensive guide
- endurance races
- endurance running
- good luck
- endurance runners
- whidbey island marathon
- semi marathon
- international calendar
- san diego
- la jolla
- virtual turkey
- turkey trot
- san diego california
- carlsbad marathon
- san diego news
- news room
- big four
- marathon calendar
- north carolina
- houston marathon