- Manzello Photography, Shrewsbury, MA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 508.791.9811. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local. — “Manzello Photography, Shrewsbury, MA : Reviews and maps”,
- For the Byard original "Aluminum Baby" (featuring a brightly lyrical solo by the composer), Kirk switches between pretty and jagged playing on the manzello (a member of the saxophone family) Personnel: Rahsaan Roland Kirk (flute, stritch, manzello, tenor saxophone); Rahsaan Roland Kirk (alto. — “Roland Kirk Here Comes The Whistleman CD”,
- It has been suggested that this article or section be merged into Rahsaan Roland Kirk and Saxophone . ( Discuss) "Manzello" is the name that Rahsaan Roland Kirk gave to a HN White King Saxello (Bb soprano saxophone) onto which he had affixed a mellophone bell. See also stritch. — “Manzello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- See Bob Vila talk about the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System The Manzello Family. The Spencer Family. The Stern Family. The Sussman Family. The Manzello Family < Return to Testimonials main page. — “Owens Corning : Basement Finishing System : Testimonials”,
- Manzello's research is currently focused on understanding the ignition of structures due to firebrand attack in wildland-urban interface (WUI) fires. In addition to this, Manzello's research was the subject of a special feature article in the journal Nature. — “BFRL Staff Profiles / Fire Research Division - Samuel L. Manzello”, www2.bfrl.nist.gov
- manzello. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 6 March 2010, at 19:17. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply. See. — “manzello - Wiktionary”,
- The man on the stand looks like a portable museum of musical instru ments. Dangling from his neck is a manzello, a quasi saxophone that forgot to grow up, and a stritch, which resembles a dented. — “Jazz: Finding the Lost Chord - TIME”,
- View Galleries : Marcia Manzello has 23 galleries and 1416 images online. Message from Marcia Manzello. Watch your thoughts, for they become. — “pbase Artist Marcia Manzello”,
- A stritch—an instrument resembling a dented blunderbuss—hung well below his knees and a quasi saxophone called a manzello was usually wrapped around his neck at the ready. A tenor saxophone with a flute conveniently placed in the bell added to the picture. — “Rahsaan Roland Kirk: Information from ”,
- Myspace Music profile for Manzello. Download Manzello Experimental / Jazz / Ambient music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Manzello's blog. — “Manzello on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- C Jam Blues 4 [10:43] Announcement JEB 5 [11:34] (NPASt) Sugar (PWR,cl-feat) 6 [14:15] Announcement JEB 7 [15:28] (RK4) Broadway (RK,manzello,ts,siren) 8 [17:54] Announcement JEB 9 [19:12] (RK4) Summertime (RK,strich,manzello,ts,fl,siren) 10. — “Newport All Stars - Roland Kirk Quartet 1961”,
- Take away all that Zello, and I'm just another Man. — “James Manzello!: Flavors.me”,
- Eventually, it became possible to accept as parts of Kirk's kaleidoscopic expression those odd instruments the manzello and the strich, not to mention the nose flute and kirkbam that he added later. And what a tenor saxophonist. Roland Kirk, tenor saxophone, manzello, strich, flute, siren. — “ROLAND KIRK WITH JACK MCDUFF KIRK'S WORK CD - elusivedisc”,
- Yang, J. C.; Manzello, S. L.; Nyden, M. R.; Connaghan, M. D. Manzello, S. L.; Yang, J. C. Experimental And Numerical Evaluation Of Gaseous Agents For Suppressing Cup-Burner Flames In Low. — “2004 BFRL Publications - Fire Sensing and Extinguishment Group”, fire.nist.gov
- Manzello Art and Design provides pastel and acrylic art and graphic design work by Susan Manzello, working in Austin and Central Texas area. Information, addtional samples and quotes on specific projects, please call Susan Manzello at (512) 658. — “Manzello Art and Design provides art and graphic design work”,
- Photography Studio Specializing in : Weddings, Portraits, High School Senior Portraits, Restoration Work and On Location Photography . — “Manzello Photography-Shrewsbury, MA. Website www”,
- Although Holy Name High senior Bridget O'Sullivan was named a captain this season, coach Bill Manzello said she has been a leader most of her career. Now it's just official. — “It's no act: O'Sullivan leads Holy Name”,
- manzello Santana&Morales V Mad Richard&Primo Manzello (WWF 1986) The Jobber with the coolest name ever "Mad Richard" teams with Primo Manzello to tackle the Former World Champion. — “manzello Videos at Asiadog. manzello Free Videos”,
- Shrewsbury Chronicle - It isn’t your imagination. There really is an abundance of purple in town this week. The Board of Selectmen has Andrea Sahl, left, Cali Manzello, Hannah Levine, center, Sue Dileo and Traci Manzello, right, are all taking part in the third annual Relay For Life. — “Relay paints the town - Shrewsbury, MA - Shrewsbury Chronicle”,
- Community Creative Alliance is a non-profit group in Dripping Springs, Texas founded by Susan Manzello, Mara Cardwell and Melodie Grieder, offering opportunities for the community to participate in the creation of the the arts. — “Community Creative Alliance is a non-profit group in Dripping”,
- The world leader in UFC, PRIDE, and all things Mixed Martial Arts (aka MMA and Ultimate Fighting). News, videos, pictures, and much, much more. — “Joe Manzello MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography”,
- Now, Derek Manzello, at the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and colleagues have shown that hurricanes cool temperatures and may assist coral recovery. To see exactly how significant, Manzello compared his data for 2005. — “Hurricanes may be unlikely saviours of coral reefs”,
related videos for manzello
- Danny & The Danger - Cowboy (Live @ D Lounge) An acoustic performance of our original song, "Cowboy." Check out more from Danny & The Danger on Facebook: In This Video: Danny Schmittler - Vocals Carl Limbacher - Bass James Manzello - Guitar Johnny Wolf - Percussion
- At First Sight Promo film for Tina Catherine Eyewear & Opticians
- Roland Kirk - My Delight From "We Free Kings" (1961) Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Manzello, Flute, Stritch Hank Jones - Piano Richard Wyands - Piano Wendell Marshall - Bass Art Davis - Double Bass Charlie Persip - Drums
- Roland Kirk - No Tonic Pres From "Rip, Rig & Panic" (1965) Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Stritch, Manzello, Flute, Siren, Oboe, Castanets Jaki Byard - Piano Richard Davis - Bass Elvin Jones - Drums
- Down Beat 1975 poll-winners' show: 'Pedal Up' From the 'Down Beat' 1975 poll-winners' show, a performance of Rahsaan Roland Kirk's 'Pedal Up'. Rahsaan Roland Kirk - horns McCoy Tyner - piano Stanley Clarke - bass Lenny White - drums The performance is introduced by Quincy Jones. To the best of my knowledge, this performance is not commercially-available.
- The Togetherment - Brighter Than Sunshine (Official Video) PLEASE: Follow this link - ...and vote for this video to win Alternative Apparel's unsigned artists competition! Your support means everything!
- "Lean On Me" when there "Ain't No Sunshine": A Mash-Up The Togetherment performing a mash-up of two classic Bill Withers songs - "Ain't No Sunshine," and "Lean On Me."
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk & Jack McDuff - Funk Underneath From "Kirk's Works": Roland Kirk (tenor sax, manzello, strich, flute, siren); Jack McDuff (Hammond); Joe Benjamin (bass); Arthur Taylor (drums), 1961 Rudy Van Gelder
- Jazz Icons 3: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Live In '63 & '67 Jazz Icons: Rahsaan Roland Kirk presents three astounding concerts by this musical superhero playing his entire instrumental arsenal of saxophone, flute, manzello, stritch, clarinet, siren and whistles—oftentimes simultaneously! Kirk Is backed by extraordinary side musicians including legendary bassist Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen, drummers Alex Riel and Daniel Humair, and long-time pianist Ron Burton who keep the fire and swing burning throughout Rahsaan's blazing workouts. This collection also includes two different renditions of "Three For The Festival," arguably Kirk's most spectacular performance piece, showcasing Rahsaan as a thunderous acrobatic player whose multiple horn work was all jazz and no gimmick.
- Roland KIRK & Jack McDUFF "Funk underneath" (1961) From the album "Kirk"s work". Roland Kirk (T sax, manzello,stricj, flt, siren), Jack Mc Duff (Hammond org), Joe Benjamin (db), Arthur Taylor (dr).
- Roland Kirk - We Free Kings From "We Free Kings" (1961) Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Manzello, Flute, Stritch Hank Jones - Piano Wendell Marshall - Bass Charlie Persip - Drums
- Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) - Roy Haynes Quartet Out Of The Afternoon Roy Haynes (ds) Roland Kirk (ts,manzello,strich,nose-fl) Tommy Flanagan (pf) Henry Grimes (b) Recorded May 16 & 23, 1962 Impulse A-23
- The Togetherment - Radio An original song composed and performed by The Togetherment.
- Moon Ray - Roy Haynes Quartet Out Of The Afternoon Roy Haynes (ds) Roland Kirk (ts,manzello,strich,nose-fl) Tommy Flanagan (pf) Henry Grimes (b) Recorded May 16 & 23, 1962 Impulse A-23
- Roland Kirk - The Inflated Tear From "Live In Paris Vol. I" (1970) Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Manzello, Stritch, Flute, Clarinet, Nose Flute, Chromatic Tuner, Percussion, Vocals Ron Burton - Piano Vernon Martin - Bass Jerome Cooper - Drums Joe "Habao" Texidor - Percussion
- Roland Kirk - Once in a While From "Rip, Rig & Panic" (1965) Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Stritch, Manzello, Flute, Siren, Oboe, Castanets Jaki Byard - Piano Richard Davis - Bass Elvin Jones - Drums
- Roland Kirk with Jack McDuff - «Kirk's Work», 1961 "Roland Kirk with Jack McDuff - Kirk's Work", Prestige, 1961 «Three For Dizzy» Roland Kirk - tenor sax, manzello, strich Jack McDuff - Hammond organ Joe Benjamin - bass Arthur Taylor - drums recorded in New Jersey, July 11, 1961
- Ivan ft. James Manzello - collide add his fanpage
- manzello - hair stylist funny
- manzello- clarinet lady we got bored so we called people
- GFL 10 Benoit Vs. Bessette presented by Victory Promotions On April 15th Victory Promotions brings The Global Fight League to the city of Lowell Massachusetts, In what is sure to be a night to remember. Main event features Champion vs. Champion. Matt Bessette is coming off of a five round war in which Bessette had his nose broken in the first but went the five rounds to win the reality fighting title. Now John Benoit the current GFL Lightweight champion has come out of retirement he says to end Matt Bessettes career- don't miss what is sure to be one of the best fights of the year. The card also features some of New Englands top MMA fighters including John Ortilani, Joe Manzello,Devin Powell, Scotty Rehm, Cody Lightfoot, Dennis Olson and many more! Tickets on sale now at the Box office and on
- Marcia Manzello video casa 4
- Lover Man - Roland Kirk 1959.mov Lover Man Kirk Roland 1959 In a little restaurant in Amersfoort, Holland, Roland Kirk was recorded with the Swiss trio of pianist George Gruntz in 1959 by the KRO broadcasting company Roland Kirk ( 1936-1977) Preferring to lead his own groups, Roland Kirk rarely performed as a sideman, though he did record with arranger Quincy Jones, Roy Haynes and had especially notable stints with Charles Mingus. His playing was generally rooted in soul jazz or hard bop, but Kirk's knowledge of jazz history allowed him to draw on many elements of the music's history, from ragtime to swing and free jazz. Kirk also regularly explored classical and pop music. Kirk played and collected a number of musical instruments, mainly various saxophones, clarinets and flutes. His main instruments were a tenor saxophone and two obscure saxophones: the manzello (similar to a soprano sax) and the stritch (a straight alto sax lacking the instrument's characteristic upturned bell). Kirk modified these instruments himself to accommodate his simultaneous playing technique. He typically appeared on stage with all three horns hanging around his neck, as well as a variety of other instruments, including flutes and whistles, and often kept a gong within reach. Kirk also played harmonica, english horn, recorders and was a competent trumpeter.
- Santana & Morales V Mad Richard & Primo Manzello (WWF 1986) The Jobber with the coolest name ever "Mad Richard" teams with Primo Manzello to tackle the Former World Champion Pedro Morales & his partner Tito Santana in 1986.
- Marcia Manzello video casa 2
- Gabriela Manzello 2
- Marcia Manzello Barack Obama
- Gabriela Manzello 3
- Roland Kirk - Abstract Improvisation From "The Roland Kirk Quartet Meets The Benny Golson Orchestra" (1963) Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Manzello & Stritch
- James Manzello Stand-Up Comprised of footage from January 9th, 2009 @ The East ville Comedy Club, New York City
- manzello- piano for sale call this lady wake her up out of dead sleep and ask her bout this piano
- Rahshaan Roland Kirk - Spirits Up Above Volunteered Slavery (Atlantic, 1969) We are all driven by an Invisible whip. Some run, some have fun, some are hip, some tip, some dip, but we all must answer to the Inedible whip. Kirk, ts, flt, nose flt, manzello, stritch, gong, whistle, vcl; Ron Burton, p; Vernon Martin, b; Charles Crosby, d; Sonny Brown, d; Jimmy Hopps, d; Joe Habao Texidor, perc; Charles McGhee, tpt; Dick Griffin, tbn; The Roland Kirk Spirit Choir, vcls. 1968/69.
- Haley's Letter This is a live debut performance of "Haley's Letter" written by author Sandy Lo and musician James Manzello for the book "Dream Catchers". Vocals are by Alex Kikis. For more info on "Dream Catchers", go to: www.sandy-. Follow Tortured on Twitter: /torturedband. Purchase "Haley's Letter" on iTunes:
- Charles Mingus - Passions Of A Man "Passions Of A Man" performed by Charles Mingus and band. Taken from the 1962 "Oh Yeah" Jazz album. Composed by Charles Mingus. Musicians: Charles Mingus: Piano and vocals Rahsaan Roland Kirk: Flute, siren, tenor sax, manzello, and strich Booker Ervin: Tenor sax Jimmy Knepper: Trombone Doug Watkins: Bass Dannie Richmond: Drums
- manzello- electric scooter funny stuff
- Capitale's Hit Single! Creator/Director - James Manzello Cinematographer - Johnny Wolf Art Direction/Production Design - Marlena Pavich Additional Lighting - Oliver Wason "Capitale" - James Manzello "Hype Man" - Matt Pavich "Cafe' Man" - Alexander Kikis "Video Girls" - Marlena Pavich & Jamie Sofroniou "Waiter" - David Glickstein b + itchy = i'll scratch you.
- Marcia Manzello casa 5
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk 1937-1977: A Tribute Rahsaan Roland Kirk simultaneously playing manzello, strtich and tenor saxophone on his original composition "Prelude Back Home."
- The Louisiana Purchase - Interpretive Dance The Louisiana Purchase is a scene from the movie How 2 Lose in the Game of Life (2005), starring Zack Abramowitz. This movie never made it off the cutting floor due to a technical issue. You'll notice some bugs in the video that were left to be fixed. However, the comedic performance is something to be remembered, which can be seen here, after the teacher's brief speech to the class. Everyone can learn more about the Louisiana Purchase through interpretive dance. It was written and directed by James Manzello. Cinematography by Rommel Genciana. The Premise (of this scene): Mr. Oates teaches his first grade class about the Louisiana Purchase through interpretive dance. Go to and for more info.
- Orto vs Manzello Hype Video Alright guys so we are gonna apologize because this video is not as polished as usual - but look for this fight to possibly take fight of the night at the Tsongas Center. John Ortilani professional MMA/Lacrosse player faces off against wrestling standout and MMA Veteran Joe Manzello as both look to make waves in the GFL's 155 division. Get ready for some hilarity in this Hype and some excitement in the Cage. Tickets on sale now for GFL 10 live at The Tsongas Center in UMASS Lowell - Tickets available at
- Roland Kirk - Rip, Rig & Panic From "Rip, Rig & Panic" (1965) Roland Kirk - Tenor Saxophone, Stritch, Manzello, Flute, Siren, Oboe, Castanets Jaki Byard - Piano Richard Davis - Bass Elvin Jones - Drums Rip means Rip Van Winkle (or Rest in Peace?); it's the way people, even musicians are. They're asleep. Rig means like rigor mortis. That's where a lot of peoples mind are. When they hear me doing things they didn't think I could do they panic in their minds, Con queste parole mister kirk spiega perchè ha battezzato cosi questo suo disco..............sezione ritmica di quelle infernali!.......un tutti contro tutti..........rip, rig & panic trae spunto dalle fonti piu disparate.....dai primordi del jazz di bechet al bop di clifford brown prendendo a braccetto certi lavori di edgar varese come il poema elettronico e ionisation............
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk - The Inflated Tear Rahsaan Roland Kirk The Inflated Tear Prague, CSSR October 19, 1967 Personnel: Rahsaan Roland Kirk (ts, fl, manzello, stritch, cl); Ron Burton (p); Steve Novosel (b); Jimmy Hopps (d)
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about manzello
“Welcome to the Jazz forum. Join the conversation. Search this Forum. Advanced Search. Recent Discussions. Inclusion of Electronic Bass, Percuss. Latest by rubendiaz6 - 3:37 AM. How to learn Rumba flamenca (free 2. Latest by rubendiaz6 - Oct-15”
— rahsan rollin-kirk - Jazz,
“ArtKerala's blog. Study indicates hurricanes may benefit stressed coral. Abroad. Acropora Derek P. Manzello. Disaster. Disaster. Environmental Issue. Florida. Geography. Natural”
— ArtKerala's blog,
“UnderGround Forum >> Ricco, Fickett, Swamprocker in Indiana 8-8-08. Add To Favorites Drew Fickett vs. Joe Manzello. I will be having my second pro bout. My first fight having”
— MMA Underground Forums,
“ blog. Selected archive posts from Indie4K will be migrated over here, and this blog will Posted in Blog | Leave a comment. Tweet. Latest Final Cut Studio rumors make little sense”
— over here,
“Forums and message boards for The Jackson 5”
— The Jackson 5 Forum - Topix,
“BTW, does anyone know what a King Manzello & a Martin American Professional are? However this time, the King Manzello comes with the following information”
— A Gift For The Sax Player Who Has Almost Everything, bassic-sax.ca
“Itâ€™ll be thirty years ago next week that the jazz musician Rahsaan Roland Kirk passed away. Even though Vintage Vinyl puts his of the â€œscrapsâ€ basement of a local music shop to add to his tenor saxophone: a stritch and a manzello”
— " Rahsaan! Rahsaan!,
“Comments on: Peter Cammarano ARRESTED! Hoboken Mayor Arrested! By: Marcia Manzello”
— Comments on: Peter Cammarano ARRESTED! Hoboken Mayor Arrested!,
related keywords for manzello
- manzella gloves
- manzello stritch
- manzello photography shrewsbury
- manzello sax
- manzello saxophone
- manzello photography shrewsbury ma
- manzello art
- manzello photo
- manzello mma
- manzello photography worcester ma
- manzella gloves review
- manzella gloves get intense
- manzella gloves sports authority
- manzella gloves sizing
- manzella gloves windstopper
- manzella gloves warmest
- manzella gloves amazon
- manzella gloves convertible
- manzella gloves women
- manzella gloves canada